15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Amazing Charts

En savoir plus sur Amazing Charts

Amazing Charts est un EHR (dossier médical partagé) abordable, facile à utiliser et gratuit qui a reçu d'excellentes notes à travers plusieurs enquêtes de satisfaction.

En savoir plus sur Amazing Charts

Amazing Charts - Notes

4,0
3,2
3,5
3,8

Amazing Charts a reçu une note globale de 3,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 99 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Amazing Charts ?

Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

Affordable, reliable, easy to use EHR

Commentaires : Experience is Amazing! No pun intended. It is affordable and runs great. I have installed it at two offices already.

Cost. Simplicity. Easy to train new employees on it. Ability to run it off of a local server. Chart flow is smooth.

Nothing Negative to say about the software. But the gaurdian angel support has lost its touch since being bought out. We don't need the support unless issue with licences occur,but the support lacks.

Brian
Office Manager (É.-U.)

We've been happy with Amzaing Charts

This emr has a few very nice selling points. By far, the first is the price. We are a solo practice and I spent a year listening to emr presentations before settling on AC. That was in 2009. There were no emrs that could even come close to AC's cost and still provide the same features and support. I occasionally provide training at other offices in our area that have AC. All of my feedback in the last 5 years has been that these AC offices are able to just about anything those as those that forked out 10 or 20 times more for an emr. The Decision Support feature is fantastic. It is an editable tracking area that we use for all our HEIDIS, PCMH, and meaningful use needs. It was great to finally get rid of the huge ticker files for the yearly physicals, etc. Creating call lists for overdue screenings like colonoscopies and wellness visits can be done in minutes. Not only that, but they can be produced as an Excel spreadsheet instead of printed. AC also connects to an online fax service, Updox. Updox offers a basic patient portal and makes filing faxes easier. Incoming faxes can be sent directly to the patient's chart from the Updox program. It provides HIPPA compliant email, options to send documents to patients, and an option to allow patients to schedule their own appointments. The feature that sold us on this emr in the end is access to it's database. This topic doesn't often come up during emr sales pitches. I have heard several stories from other offices needing to switch emrs and finding out that their files wouldn't transfer or there would be some new fee to make it happen. We have been able to create custom lists with this access for anything that we couldn't do within the emr program itself.

The customer support typically responds within minutes if we contact them through online chat at their website. I have never been able to call and have their support phone answered though. They will often log into whichever computer is having a problem and fix it on the spot. It is probably best to have someone in the office that has some experience with computers. That isn't always a common employee skill which makes paying more for onsite support sound more comforting.

Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Cheap, Broken, No Customer Service, Will nickle and dime, Get everything in writing

2,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : If I could go back, would never sign up with them. Will be leaving soon.Basic features do not work, like printing a patient's medical records for a subpoena. Or your diagnosis codes showing up on your orders, or posting/attaching to your chart automatically. Very basic stuff. They will also negotiate a price for something and then later claim that it was temporary and begin charging you more. If you complain, and show them your contract, a sales person will tell you, "that's just how it is", "things change" , and suddenly (less than 2 days) if you don't sign and pay what you are disputing, they will cut off your e-prescribing for your practice. A sales person btw. Not a manger or someone in accounting. Someone likely making commission. Shady dishonest stuff. The software updates to fix major bugs, but it hasn't gained the functionality it claims it has. Many buttons and options just don't work at all, or don't work correctly. ICD10 codes are wrong and have incorrect descriptions with no way of knowing unless you check somewhere else yourself or have the correct ones memorized. When you're getting specific, that's not really possible. There is no way to edit or delete them.

It is a simple program, simple charting, which if it actually worked correctly with advertised functionality could be very decent. Compared to other EHRs they are initially very affordable.

Top three outline would be: -Software not only lacks real development and improvement, it is fundamentally broken in some areas and missing advertised functionality. It is deceptive.-Live customer service is practically nonexistent. A chat queue with a handful of people with varying levels of expertise is is the best you can hope for. Typical answer is "We are aware. No timeline on when or if that's even going to be repaired. It is low priority. Try to ignore it or find a work around."- They do not honor your negotiated contracts. A sales person will "audit" you and add charges they say you should have paid, with rules they seemingly added later or never even discussed.

maher
MD (É.-U.)

Loved it but became very pricy

Commentaires : I have been using AC for more than 3 years, It made my life beautiful.
The problem is that any functionality you need to use (Like patient portal, electronic labs requests, e-prescriptions) is an additional cost to your subscription. I pay $$$$ for the certificate but I have to pay for the customer service another $$$$, now , for patients portal $110 per month , for narcotics e- prescriptions $$$ , for lab corp $$$, for Quest $$$ , lately they called me trying to sell me CCM (chronic care management) , usually we collect on average $$ per patient per month, AC wants to charge me $$ per patient per month. My nurse practitioner have to subscribe as a FULL user which double the price.
As for online access, they charge $$ per user per month for our staff, so I have 2 front desk, 1 back desk, 1 MA , 1 manager , 1 Biller , 1 doctor and 1 ARNP , total users of 8 equal to $$$ per month
THIS IS A RIP OFF
I love it but I can't keep up with their greed. time to change

easy to use

very expensive

il y a 7 ans

Dr. Nana, we are sorry you feel that costs have increased, but the reality is that Amazing Charts is one the most affordable EHR solutions. We must correct a few inaccuracies. A few of the costs you describe are for extra functionality, which you chose to add. The Patient Portal required for MU is included; you are paying for a more robust portal from Updox. eRx is included; any costs for EPCS are paid to a third party. All EHR vendors charge fees for interfaces, and our costs are competitive. There is a one-time fee of $750 per interface (often covered by the lab), and annual maintenance of $150 per interface, with discounts for multiple interfaces, You paid $1,200 once for a lifetime license. You pay $1,195 annually for service, support, and upgrades. An NP is a level-one provider if they sign-off charts and prescribe. Dr. Nana, we encourage you to shop around and compare prices for everything you get today. Amazing Charts will be your most affordable choice.

alisa
Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Solid EHR

Commentaires : I am the system administrator for a mid-sized medical practice that uses this software. I was with the practice when it migrated to Amazing Charts -- around 10 years ago. I find that it generally functions well. It doesn't quickly integrate every possible new feature, but the features it has are solid. The practice keeps pushing to switch to a cloud-based EMR (and they did so for six months, then switched back) -- but onsite server EMRs are superior when the internet goes down or is slow.

It gets the job done, it is pretty easy for users to use, tech support is generally knowledgeable. It is easy to install. There is high-quality tech support available on the weekend for emergency issues (I have had to use this service a couple of times over the past decade.)

As the company has been bought out, the customer support is not as responsive as it used to be. It is nearly impossible to reach them via phone, and chat is only available first thing in the morning. However, they usually call back pretty quickly, and tech support always speaks and understands good English! I dislike that the billing portion of the software is only cloud-based, and that it uses Java. The built in back up program makes a once a day complete backup -- but it doesn't cull old backups, and periodically I have to access it and delete old backups manually to free up space. New server installations require a generated key, requiring a call to tech support, which can be very inconvenient if server hardware fails. (This happened to me.)

Junk
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Worst EHR ever

1,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This is a very poorly designed system which I would call zombie software since many people are forced to stay on it due to the very high cost and fraction of changing to another system. I have since moved over to a female which is much better supported, they do take a percentage of collections but compared to the nightmare of using amazing charts which almost take my practice I cannot say enough negative things about it. I cannot say the people but did try to help be transition, the IT department for courteous but I would never which this experience on anyone could shut down your practice

I had a previous physicians practice records that was really the only reason since is a very basic system.

The cloud-based system is really complete joke, placed on a very anxious database and essentially useless forcing me to change. They also continue to charge you for unnecessary connections but you are forced to do so if you have more than 1 or 2 people trying to access my contract at the same time.

Deborah
Owner/Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

13 year USER - Very Discouraged

Commentaires : I have been using Amazing Charts since 2007.
User-friendly, easy to navigate and operate.
Horrible customer service availability.
If you have a problem with an upgrade - you are charged again for support training. Why is that not part of the support we pay for?

Fairly user friendly. Like the chart layout.

Cost has become an issue for a small practice. We pay (1) for the certificate, (2) for the customer service, (3) for patients portal, (4) for narcotics e- prescriptions. We pay annually per provider whether they work 1 day a month or 30 days a month, for service, support, and upgrades. Now they are tagging on taxes for these services. Nine times out of ten we can not reach support (worse since Pri-Med took over) and usually have to leave a message, it takes several days to receive a response and if the caller is not available, support leaves a message with no direct call back line and so when calling back, we start the process again. Customer support is slow and not adequate for people who do not have in house IT support. WHY should support be MANDATORY??? In messaging if you switch screens you lose what was typed why can't the message stay intact until you are finished sending. System frequently freezes when in a chart causing you to need to reboot.

il y a 3 ans

Deborah, thanks for choosing AC EHR for the past 14 years. We apologize for the issues you experienced. We work hard to offer an affordable EHR, but occasional price increases are needed to further invest in development to enhance the product.

Tamara
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

MANY good qualities! a few fixable challenges

Commentaires : I love the simplicity of use - there are more complicated things you CAN do but you don't have to
I love that the templates are so easy to make and its time saving and has My own way I want to express things!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT WE DON"T HAVE TO CLICK AND CLICK AND CLICK! such a joy! I would just brag all the time and feel SO SMUG!
the first time I called Guardian Angel support ( as a test during the trial period) I got a call 10 minutes later from a brilliantly intelligent retired nurse in her second career -she was FABULOUS and concise and instructive! I was SOLD! They had me! HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Hurray!
REASonably priced- good for a tiny little solo practice person like me
You could give suggestions that would help with upgrades- like if you made an error in a 2015 note and typed in the person weighed 865 lbs instead of 165 you could add a late and correctly dated correction attached to that note- You CAN"t do that now but you could make the suggestion and maybe if enough people thought so that could be part of a new upgrade!
but....
Hard to reach business office! If you are short on funds + need to submit a different credit card or something- Its hard to reach anyone , guardian angels do not have the correct number but will give various wrong or disconnected numbers, after a few days trying you still don't succeed so your credit card gets charged anyway and after 3 times you get dropped from Amazing charts ( so twice now in about 9 years - seems a little harsh for someone trying to to arrange a payment- THIS could be easily fixed by having a phone #handy on the website that we can call- this is a problem SO easy to fix- if you go through various dropdowns you can find one that does not need a special password- I'm waiting for reply- would hate to loose A.C... but am looking around just in case Unfortunate change in culture of the support staff- usta be when you got them it was worthwhile- they would work with you and give various ideas and eventually the problem was solved- it was more fluid- you could suggest things like I would have suggested - why not have the Cloud reset after less time - so if you get knocked off for an inadvertent double sign on during the weekend- it would reset after maybe 4 hrs instead of 24 hrs- now they just say" No we won't do that." MAYBE they were bought in by a different company? outsourced the support staff to a different group? certainly a fixable problem!

Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Customer service down the toilet in spite $1600/year annual support fees.

Amazing charts is intuitive and most things are found on the main screen.

If you DO need help, forget about it. Live Chat is completely unmanned. Email support ticket opens automatically and nobody gets back to you. (I've been waiting 3 weeks now). Also, due to their own problems failures, they require urgent upgrades. They're nearly impossible to schedule, you have to pay hundreds of extra dollars and the upgrade invariably introduces new problems.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Amazing Charts Review

Commentaires : Overall, a great product that I would recommend. EHRs are going to be expensive, no matter where you purchase it from. This is a solid product, solid investment.

Amazing Charts is very easy to use. It seems like a perfect transition for those who are still using paper records, to using electronic records. I have used it mostly to document patient visits and medical record review and it has consistently been very user friendly.

Sometimes, all of the information on one screen can be overwhelming. It helps to have 2 monitors to spread out the information.

Gavin
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Stay away from this product!

Commentaires : Stay away. It is not worth your time or effort to deal with these clowns!

It is cheap to start with but the expenses climb up pretty quick.

There is absolutely no support. Even if you aren't a user of their system, I dare you to try to call ANYONE there. I have been trying for over 5 months to get support for my clients. Can't get a hold of online chat, phone support or anyone even in sales or HR. It's almost like they have closed their company down and just left the users to rot. Stay away from this software unless you know someone who can actually access the database (password locked by amazing charts and only they have the passwords) or any of the advanced tech tools (also locked). I have about 15 clients wanting to dump this software into the trash where it belongs.

il y a 2 ans

Gavin, we're sorry to hear you had difficulty reaching our Support team. Please contact us if you have any issues and we'll work to resolve them ASAP.

Brant
President (É.-U.)
Médecine douce
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The software works for the most part.

Compared to other EMR software programs the price is affordable.

Once you purchase the software and get transferred from their onboarding representative to the "white glove" support then your on your own. When you call support they have a voicemail where you leave a message. If someone calls you back it ranges from a day or two to sometimes a week or two. When someone calls back if you are unavailable they will leave a message, but they don't have extensions so the number they leave is the same one where you have to leave a message and the process starts over. My account was deactivated because I couldn't get ahold of support to update my credit card on file. If it takes over two week to update your credit card good luck with real software problems.

il y a 8 ans

Hi Brant, Thank you for leaving your feedback – we’ve passed it along to the director of our client services team and want to apologize for the inconvenience. While we do have a ticket-based support system to help keep our software affordable, we want to assure you that one to two week response times are not the norm, and we will investigate why your experience was different. Our US-based client services team continuously works toward greater efficiency, so we appreciate your feedback and understanding as we strive to deliver excellent service and support to you.

É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good EMR with rough edges

I have been using Amazing Charts since 2007. The best aspect of this EMR is that it closely follows the documentation process learned in medical training with minimal clicks to complete the note. The entire process can be displayed in a single window. There is a downloadable trial with free use for several weeks. There is excellent support by the vendor with one-on-one assistance by phone or online chat by US based techs. The pricing is very reasonable for both purchase and support that includes updates. The user board is run by the user community and open to prospective users for pre-purchase impressions about what users like and don't like, as well as a fast way to answer questions. Although there is a cloud version available, the software runs on standard office computers, the database stays in your office and can be networked peer to peer or domain, and most IT issues can be solved by a user with average software troubleshooting skills. It has a software wizard for implementing Meaningful Use.

New versions are often buggy for several revisions. There is no electronic billing module yet, although interfaces are available with other programs for extra cost. Some frustrating features of the software frequently discussed on the users board are slow to be addressed. New changes are introduced with little user input. The software training is entirely web-based.

sameer
Physician owner ()

poor features and support

Commentaires : TRY AND KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES AND NEEDS OF busy PRACTITIONERS- our work is not a hobby, it is a business and you would be best served by interacting with us from that vantagepoint

easy to use and cheap. worked initially but has largely broken down in function with the advent of meaningful use etc

poor customization and lacking vital features. poor choice of partner companies ( NEWCROP RX). lacking real time customer support -

Tamara
physician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

the Best of a problematic group of products

Commentaires : Have used amazing charts for ~ 5 years - it is the easiest most user friendly of the programs I have used

Simplicity less clicking- also you can use the simple basic format or get fancier if you want

as upgrades happen there is more and more clicking required

Nicole
practice admin (É.-U.)

Practice Admin

It is simple to learn the basics. It works with dragon. One does not get lost in the chart because the simplicity.

I would like more features. We have major issues with the updating of the billing codes. The pages are not laid out in a manner that maximizes the space available. For instance the presciption writing page has huge blank gaps. I would prefer to see more of the med profile

randy
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Full of Bugs Software

I like that I can see how many times I have prescribed a medication to a patient.

There are too many bugs in the system which get fixed in one version which then causes other bugs to be created.

il y a 8 ans

Hi Randy, We’re sorry to hear you feel that way, but we appreciate your feedback and have passed it along to our product manager. We saw you recently upgraded to our latest version. With MU-2 behind us, this improved version of Amazing Charts EHR was driven by a decade’s worth of our users most frequent suggestions. There are dozens of improvements in our latest release, including much faster performance for things you do multiple times a day, so we hope you enjoy using this version!

Mallory
SLP (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Took some time to learn the system, but great once established!

Commentaires : Would definitely recommend this program! Just be prepared for the transition process.

Very functional - worked great for my small group of clinicians. I imagine the transition to paperless charts would have likely been hard regardless of the program, but amazingcharts made it easy.

Learning curb was challenging for some employees, but once everyone learned the system, employees reported that it was easier.

BETH
Insurance Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Billing software

Commentaires : ok, nothing exceptional

I did not like it very well, it was not user friendly

how you had to login, the patient demographic information did not flow to other parts of the software,

Lisa
psychiatrist ()
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

a solo psychiatrist

Commentaires : This is my second EHR and is more comprehensive and yet simpler to use than the system I previously used. Since I practice an integrated style of psychiatry I appreciate having access to a full range of medical diagnostic codes.
I have not tried to utilize its meaning full use an other capabilities and am using this for comprehensive legible records rather than to meet MU.

very straight forward, affordable the process of uploading document is much better than an earlier system used It organizes my notes in a format very comfortable for my practice style

Getting technical assistance is frustrating as live support is never available and the call back process the next day always seems to go to voice mail. The print size is very small and not adjustable

Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

Electronic Health Record for All Solutions

Commentaires : Great experience once software is learned. It can be tailored to any practice but each practice uses it differently.

Simplicity is key and speed. Fast EHR that allows great functionality and efficiency within practice.

Templates were not quite as functional as I had hoped. Flow is a bit tricky to learn at first.

Jody
Administrator ()

User review

Commentaires : User-friendly, easy to navigate and operate. The most challenging part is when upgrades are done that changes how a function should be done in order to capture meaningful use successfully. We don't know there is a change until we discover we're not meeting our goals then we're behind trying to catch up. Other than that it's a pretty good program.

User-friendly. Support staff is friendly.

System slowness, too many steps to ensure system calculates meaningful use target measures correctly. Does not have very good support when upgrades are done when it comes to a user knowledge (need to know) perspective to ensure quality measures are compliant. They now charge for training with a trainer on top of the annual support fee.

Kevin
Billing Manager (É.-U.)

More bad than good

Not much to say about it, if you're a one doctor clinic, the system is good. If you have more than one physician, find some other vendor

Goes down daily Technical support is slow to respond Cant delete duplicate info Too many steps to post payments

il y a 8 ans

Hi Kevin, We were told a member of our team was in touch and is working with you and your IT team to help with the issues you described above. We apologize for the inconvenience and want assure you that these issues are not the norm, so we look forward to getting them resolved.

Marcia
Owner ()
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Worst Software I have ever used or been exposed to...

Commentaires : Don't even consider using the billing portion, doesn't link to the charting portion.

Bad support, don't call in the off hours, they have to go home, the are located in Rhode Island, so will schedule calls according to their time.

Vijay
Doctor (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very poor customer supoport. Product as such is fairly good.

EMR is simple and good. One screen makes it easier to use it. Person can learn this withing 1 hr easily

Poor customer service. You get call next day or later, when you are stuck or system hangs up. When ever you call, it goes to voice message Horrible customer support system