15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur AssetCloud

En savoir plus sur AssetCloud

Une solution de gestion des biens de pointe pour les organisations de toutes tailles qui cherchent à simplifier la gestion des actifs.

En savoir plus sur AssetCloud

The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem.

AssetCloud - Notes

AssetCloud a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 334 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AssetCloud ?

Hillary
Hillary
Sales Assistant (Roumanie)
Construction, 51–200 employés

AssetCloud is an Effective and Helpful Asset Tracking Package.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : AssetCloud is very effective project Asset management product and the compliance management and coordination across project teams is amazing.

Through its Cloud functionalities its very simple tracking all the Construction projects Assets and the ability to manage event through AssetCloud is incredible.Helpful on easy allocation of Assets and the employees data management and expense tracking using AssetCloud is perfect.

Effective and easy on Cloud implementation and its training curve is very friendly and myself i got nothing to dislike.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for commenting on how effective and helpful AssetCloud is to your business. You'll be happy to know that we've also added brief quick-help videos to our website so you can quickly and easily reference any self-training needs.

Corina
Dir of Accounting (É.-U.)
Banque, 201–500 employés

One year in

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Had we known during the selection process that on-premise would create some important limitations with the hand held devices and functionality at our locations we might have made a different choice. The support team was always available to help during implementation, but sometimes didn't have an answer or took a long time to reply. We asked for assistance with writing custom reports to aid in extracting date for Depreciation journal entries to be created (because the system doesn't have a canned version for what we want) but we often got push back, even when we offered to pay for report writing time.

It is a user friendly interface and pretty intuitive menus. The Asset tracking is good and we like the barcode features using the handheld devices.

The depreciation functionality seems to have been an afterthought. Some basic questions we raised during implementation and initial training make it clear the trainer (and developers) did not have a great grasp on the accounting needs around depreciation. Our own company policies did not allow for us to use their cloud version, and that has led to some frustrations where the functionality was limited with on-prem

le mois dernier

Thank you for taking the time to share with everyone how user friendly you feel AssetCloud is. Do know that we review all of your comments and are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Aiden
Desktop Support (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Not sure what I need to put in for a title

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I would also want to add that the asset types are currently broken, I tried to recover a found asset and it would not let me because the asset type has been removed. I then created another asset type with the same name and it still does not let me recover. I feel like that should not even be a issue. I would also appreciate a better theme to the application, preferably a dark theme. Feel free to contact me for more information at my email.

Being able to keep track of who has what

The auditing capabilities, reports, location management.

esther
ITA (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Wasp steps it up with Assetcloud

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Assetcloud does need some dedicated time to setup at the beginning. However, once setup it works like a dream and is an easy way to keep track of check out and in transactions. I love that you can also implement an email ticket system where when a transaction occurs an email is sent to the user. I use them as receipts.

The check out and check in features are the best in Assetcloud. This is the reason why I continued to use this product after upgrading from MobileAsset.

The force check out feature can only be applied to one asset. It would be useful to be able to choose more than one asset at a time when a due date needs to be extended.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for the high praise and recognition for both Wasp and our AssetCloud solution. We are glad to see that your upgrade from MobileAsset and helped you to increase your efficiency.

Eric
IT and Security Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Asset Management

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

that I can customize the setup and information I need for each asset

moving an asset has to be done a certain way or it may not make a record

le mois dernier

Great to hear that you are enjoying the capability to customize the setup and experience you have with AssetCloud. Glad to hear you were able to bring your company to the next-level of asset management through this solution.

Penny
Senior Geologist GIS Specialist Three Project Database Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

AssetCloud Review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Its been great. The help desk is friendly and the self help is extensive.

The easy onboarding was nice. Its very user friendly.

I would like more mass update options. Other than that its great.

Stephan
Inventory Control Mgr (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Click! Click! Done!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

We have never experienced any downtime in the years of using the service and we love the ability to export/import between Microsoft Excel.

I am unable to search using a partial serial number which could help locate typos. I must export to Microsoft Excel which I can partially check and then copy and paste from Microsoft Excel back into AssetCloud. This is time-consuming when on the go and a mobile device.

Juan
Associate Director of Telecommunications (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

AssetCloud Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of access - It is easily accessible from in/out of campus.

Mobile app will be great add-on to the system.

Terry
Technology Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Great for keeping assets tracked.

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great product to be able to keep the inventory and be able to print reports later.

Easy to add inventory to software and be able to print labels and attach. If I need to change something easy to do on the handheld device or computer.

When putting new items in inventory as asset tag is built it would be nice to automatically print label as completed.

Jeremy
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 51–200 employés

Asset Cloud Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Ease of use for the department that utilizes the software

Compliance regulations for our business sector and the speed of implementation to accommodate.

Chase
Director of Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Amazing Product

The ease of use of this product and being able to access it anywhere. It handles everything we need it to and more.

Wish the mobile app was a little more robust.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Chase. Wonderful to know that you are pleased with AssetCloud and find it to be an amazing solution to your business needs.

Eric
Field Services & Equipment Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 201–500 employés

WASP at The SCA Equipment Warehouse

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Keeping track of all the gear we ship out to our staff and crew leaders, nationally, has been a big hurdle as a one person show. Also, staying current with usage and maintenance needs. Both of these have been easier to keep up with since getting the asset cloud up and running again.

Affordable, not real difficult to learn and the customer support is good!

No dark mode! Maybe you could offer that in an update at some point.

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for explaining how easy AssetCloud is to use. We're also glad you agree on the level of our customer support.

Russ
Demo and Rental Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001–5 000 employés

AsstCloud works great for us!

Commentaires : AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views. Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Kendra
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Asset Cloud Review from K12 Education Kitchen Equipment User

Commentaires : The Work Orders and Quick Maintenance functions need to be improved in Asset Cloud. These functions should be more robust in the future. For example a report history by asset is not available for work orders but is for quick maintenance, but the quick maintenance has capabilities that the other doesn't. I had to make my own list of the differences between the two functions, rather than AssetCloud staff providing this for me. The Work Orders require more data input, but they do not have a report for history by asset. This software absolutely needs a thorough report that details the notes from the Work Order, by export into excel. One can print to pdf and one cannot, why can't they both print to pdf and run the same reports, i.e. continuity. Also, when I ask specific questions about work orders and quick maintenance in training sessions or on the phone with support, the Asset Cloud staff do not know the information. There should be at least one expert at Asset Cloud that is a subject matter expert on all areas of the Asset Cloud software.

I like that it is easy enough to manage, not too many data points, easy to check and clean up data.

There was not enough help with integration or implementation support. I was told to figure out how to import my data myself rather than it being included with the purchase price. I also thought the cost of initial implementation and training should have been covered in the initial cost. It feels like AssetCloud nickel and dimes you for information and services that should already be supported in the initial set up. Also anytime my staff need to learn something I have to pay for a training session, rather than getting a quick instruction or 15 minute information provided free of charge. Again this service should be covered under our annual support payment.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Kendra for sharing. We appreciate you pointing out how AssetCloud is easy to use. We've noted your concerns about the onboarding process and based on your recommendations we are planning on introducing greater start-up support very soon.

Nicholas
Director (Malaisie)
Entreposage, 2–10 employés

My daily affair with Asset Cloud

Commentaires : With Asset Cloud, I do not have to rely on unreliable missing data from Excel which I have used for the past 10 years in my business. I'm happy to say that, I have chosen the correct software for my business.

I'm a user of Asset Cloud and have been using it for 1 year. What I like about the software is it never have lags nor halts during operation. Scanning into the software is a breeze for a non IT background like me. I use Asset Cloud everyday during the operation of In & Out of client's storage boxes. I can easily track them of their status thru the web system. I integrate the software into my Honeywell scanner and it just works fine. By tracking 20 - 30,000 barcodes and hundreds of location. Asset Cloud will not fail you. Some feature I like is the Audit feature where you can check the assets that are stored in that particular location. And if you move a stack of asset to that location, you can just easily scan them in during audit and their original location will be over written.

Some cons are like during the New Asset add on, it keep popping up the notice if I would like to search across entire asset or not, and I have to click yes/no everytime I scan a barcode in. I think, if it can be improved to click Yes, and to tick dont ask me again will be a good feature.

Ashley
Lab technicians (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 2–10 employés

Educational equipment checkout

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall I’m happy with wasp. It does what I need it to do.

I like that you can schedule emails to keep you updated on what is out and to who. Also once you have all of your inventory in the system it is easy to keep track of it.

Every time you have to check something out you need to select the person and return date, even if you are entering multiple items for the same individual. On the on-ground version you used to be able to select and it would stay until you exited the screen. Also they charge the same price for an additional log in as they do if you get a new one. So different departments are combining instead of having their own separate asset, or customer list.

il y a 7 mois

We are pleased to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Do know we take all of your feedback seriously and consider it as we continue improving upon your experience.

Nicholas
IT Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Wasp All-In

Commentaires : We originally had this as an on-prem server with an older version. We contacted support and found the best course of action which for us was the cloud. It made more sense, allowed us to retire an old server and move forward into the future with cloud hosting software. So far my client hasn't had a single thing to complain about.

The software is easy to use, managed in the cloud, updated, easy on the eyes in the web portal. This software allows for some customization which has allowed our organization to use the software better and more than anticipated.

The software can be overwhelming at first. There is a lot on the original landing page. Here it seems to just be completely in your face. It takes a bit of adjusting to but a simplified "Dashboard" might be an easier landing page when you first sign in.

Anthony
IT Support Professional II (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

AssetCloud brings order to chaos of inventory

5,0 il y a 12 mois

AssetCloud is easy to implement. We had the previous version MobileAsset. We upgraded to AssetCloud a few years ago. Easy to use. It basically manages itself

The reports could be better. The reports often gives me either too much or too little information. Often when I run a report I have export it to Excel to tweak it.

il y a 11 mois

Well said. AssetCloud does bring order to chaos regarding inventory management. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Corey
Tool clerk/Shop worker (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51–200 employés

Small Company

Commentaires : I have used the local Asset Management (ver 6 and 7) and preferred it in some aspects, like having a local copy of the DB available in the event of an internet outage. The cloud ver is overall easy to use and I have seen gui improvements in the last year. The iOS app has improved since its first inception but needs a little work in the processing speed.

It is easy to use once you learn where all of the items are. The reporting ability is decent and simple to use with the canned reports.

The Mass Update options are limited and having to check items in to move and then check back out when a custodian is moving from jobsite to jobsite. The default labels also do not work well in the environment of mechanical maintenance where grease and chemicals are used.

il y a 9 mois

Do know that we built AssetCloud to make sure it was highly intuitive and easy to use. We are glad to hear that this has been your experience.

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Simplify and Optimize Asset Management with Asset Tracking Solutions

5,0 il y a 9 mois

One of the key benefits of asset tracking solutions is their ability to provide real-time visibility into asset locations and statuses. By leveraging technologies like barcodes, QR codes, or RFID tags, I can easily scan and track assets throughout their lifecycle. This level of transparency enables me to quickly locate assets, monitor their movement, and prevent loss or theft. The ability to access accurate asset information on demand has significantly improved asset accountability and inventory management.

I have no negative opinion that I write here. Recommend asset tracking solutions to businesses seeking to optimize their asset management processes and improve overall operational effectiveness.

il y a 9 mois

Glad to hear you're benefitting from the RFID capabilities of AssetCloud. Good to know how this and the solution's other capabilities make your efforts much easier.

Monica
Senior Scientist (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

Asset Cloud

Commentaires : Tracking laboratory equipment, and setting maintenance schedules for calibration/preventative services.

Maintenance schedule tracking & report offerings

Software can be finicky when it comes to searches... must clear previous query. Not very intuitive to use.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for detailing your experience with AssetCloud. We have reviewed your experience and will leverage these insights to continue to pursue the excellence of this software.

Baladas
Warehouse executive (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

Amazing Asset tracking tool

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I will rate this product with 5 star because it is unique solution which covers every aspect of modern asset tracking.

It is one of the amazing and great solution to track your assets. It's advanced asset tracking feature let you track your assets faster than manual asset tracking. It not only helps you to track asset but also helps you to keep track of asset maintenance.

Nothing is there to dislike AssetCloud as it is fulfilling all the requirements of modern asset tracking.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for the high praise! We appreciate you sharing with others that AssetCloud is an amazing tool. Do know that we are committed to improving on even that experience.

Brooks
Scientific Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

A great product

Commentaires : It has been an overall positive experience

It helps build a system of tracking all of the assets together and making sure things are being serviced appropriately

There is a lot of features that are not so intuitive, but are very powerful when specifically trained on how to use them

Bernhar
Datacenter Engineer (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

API related issues and other updating view problems

Commentaires : I like to use the solution and we have many thousand items on the database. The API to integrate the devices to our DB routines is being a problem due to lack of documentation and the problem of downloading a file (AssetCloudAPIHelp.chm) that does not seem to have any content.

The device to read the asset tags and other bar codes, together with the possibility of using an API.

The documentation for the API and the failure on listing changes on the devices' info when on a grid.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review AssetCloud. We're happy to see that you are a frequent user. Your experience and insights will help us to continue to add value.

Gustavo
IT Services Manager (É.-U.)
Tabac, 10 000+ employés

Complete and easy to use Asset Management System

Commentaires : We needed an Inventory System and after months looking we found AssetCloud. After using for 2 months we realize the possibilities were immense and we started tracking more than just assets and locations, we included the Finance Department to track depreciation, etc. Now we are deploying this system to the rest of the offices in the USA and soon will be Europe, rest of Americas and Asia.

You can start tracking assets in 15 minutes, easy to deploy and setup. Having mobile apps is a huge help. Very solid report system.

Having so many features and being able to change the whole system to whatever you want can be scary if you want to do it in one day.