En savoir plus sur AssetCloud

Une solution de gestion des biens de pointe pour les organisations de toutes tailles qui cherchent à simplifier la gestion des actifs.

En savoir plus sur AssetCloud

It was very straightforward to build python tools that retrieve asset information via web API.

If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem.

AssetCloud - Notes

AssetCloud a reçu une note globale de 4.4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 181 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AssetCloud ?

Christopher G.
Director of Information Technology (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Great Product

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We migrated from the onsite solution to asset cloud and couldn't have made a better choice.

The product is easy to use and understand. The handheld integration is fantastic!

I haven't found anything I don't like about it.

Alexander N.
logistics manager (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

much more functionality than non cloud version

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

the biggest pro to me is the ability to log into my asset management from any computer or mobile device, not being hamstringed by using only specific computers with the database pre-loaded I can use wasp while on the go which is a huge advantage for my company.

I haven't used the cloud model for very long yet but so far I haven't found anything I don't like.

Abigail R.
Equipment Coordinator (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

WASP Usage in a Laboratory Setting

3 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Over our usage of WASP we have generally been pleased with the outcome and the expansion of our knowledge of the available assets in our company.

WASP has allowed our company to track equipment during daily use. It has allowed our company to better evaluate the current equipment available and assess the need to expand our inventory.

There are some glitches in the software, mainly with asset check in/ out; there is an occasional lag whilst entering the ID numbers, leading to incorrect insertion of numbers.

Nicholas C.
Director (Malaisie)
Entreposage, 2-10 employés

My daily affair with Asset Cloud

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : With Asset Cloud, I do not have to rely on unreliable missing data from Excel which I have used for the past 10 years in my business. I'm happy to say that, I have chosen the correct software for my business.

I'm a user of Asset Cloud and have been using it for 1 year. What I like about the software is it never have lags nor halts during operation. Scanning into the software is a breeze for a non IT background like me. I use Asset Cloud everyday during the operation of In & Out of client's storage boxes. I can easily track them of their status thru the web system. I integrate the software into my Honeywell scanner and it just works fine. By tracking 20 - 30,000 barcodes and hundreds of location. Asset Cloud will not fail you. Some feature I like is the Audit feature where you can check the assets that are stored in that particular location. And if you move a stack of asset to that location, you can just easily scan them in during audit and their original location will be over written.

Some cons are like during the New Asset add on, it keep popping up the notice if I would like to search across entire asset or not, and I have to click yes/no everytime I scan a barcode in. I think, if it can be improved to click Yes, and to tick dont ask me again will be a good feature.

Reggie R.
Lead IT Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to Use Product

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like that this product is cloud based, allowing us to use it anywhere throughout the district.

Reporting and how to track software could be better.

Diego V.
Diego V.
Datacenter Team Lead (Irlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time

2 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very bad.

I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

- The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy. - The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!! - There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

Antony L.
IT Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés

AssetCloud Works

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Mostly we use it to keep track of cables and hardware with barcode labels that we can scan for quick information.

The mobile app is very solid, and that's a major important issue. Without it we would need handheld scanners which adds expense.

We strongly wish the forms were more customizable. The ability to create custom fields is great, but the total # of characters allowed in that field is limited and that's a problem for us. The camera as a barcode scanner needs improvement. It doesn't work well in low light situations.

Roger B.
AV Engineer (É.-U.)
Films et cinéma, 5 001-10 000 employés

Good Asset Tracking for Entertainment and Production Use

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great overall program to track assets across team and multiple team partners.

Once assets are entered, easy to track and maintain. Can find serial number and other data without slogging through a bunch of different spreadsheets.

A bit difficult to find everything by location or explain to someone when moving/changing an entire room or location.

Suzanne M.
Technology Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

AssetCloud Review

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Asset Cloud is very user friendly. I like the fact that I can access the program from anywhere! The customer service is great!

I have found no cons, so far! The product has been great for my needs.

Mike T.
Cloud Engineer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Asset Cloud

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I liked how easy it was to setup and migrate from our previous on-premise solution.

So far, I haven't had any issues with the product.

Brandi W.
Asset Manager (É.-U.)

User Friendly

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It is easy for our high school admins to check out materials to students and track when they are due. We had a rough start because the initial upload (via csv) would add really random numbers to the asset. We contacted customer service several times and were told things from "it's the type of file you're using" to "it's the computer you're using". We tried so many different options and just couldn't make it work. I'm not sure if the issue was ever found.

AssetCloud is user-friendly. There are plenty of resources available to explain each step. I like being able to design reports relevant to each site. The ability to upload via csv is helpful.

I don't have the option to transfer materials from one site to another. When I have to transfer between sites I have to dispose of the materials in the system and then add the count to the new site.

Russ T.
Demo and Rental Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001-5 000 employés

AsstCloud works great for us!

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views. Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Stephen M.
Director of Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent Product for ANY School District

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall I recommend any district who needs asset tracking and inventory tracking to go with AssetCloud. The headache that we saved by being hosted on Cloud and allowing each campus to use the product during this epidemic was well worth the extra cost! We had 0 lost or unknown devices and was simple and easy! We will continue to renew the product for the foreseeable future. Hope AssetCloud continues the great work and product development of AssetCloud!

This is such a great product. Allows all features and abilities a School District Technology Department needs. Ease of use, check in and out. Keeping up with depreciation of a device and so so much more! This can not be beat for the ability or scope that any ISD would need it for. Could work for any department really!

Price is my biggest complaint. It seems high compared to others but yes it is an all in one solution for us. When Covid hit and we had to pivot to online learning we immediately was able to check devices in and out and know exactly who, where, when and why on each device. No matter if it was a hot spot to laptop/Chromebook. 2nd complaint is they charge you per user to use the device via logins. We originally had 3 users who checked devices in and out for staff and students but of course when each campus needed the ability to check out devices we had to pay for each librarian to have his/her own login. We could have shared a general login or something but for security and tracking problems we elected not to do this and paid for each user to have rights.

Benjamin S.
Logistics Coordinator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

SixSpeed LLC Asset Cloud Review

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We are preventing things getting taken away without us knowing. We are solving the problem of only one person in the warehouse knowing where everything is located. Now it can be my whole team knowing what we have in the warehouse. They know right where it is at and the condition it is in, so if they need more they know before their next photo shoot or event.

Asset tracking specifically checking in/out process. The software interface as a whole is simple to use. I like being able to use the photo option and be as detailed as i can about a specific asset. It makes it so others can easily understand what the asset is. It has been a little challenging to get my co workers used to the software, but after they dive in it does not take them long to figure it out. The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

I think the features you currently have are great!

Tom A.
Forensic Laboratory Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés

Asset/Evidence Management

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We use this product in a unique way. We use it for evidence management. We were able to add custom fields to capture additional descriptions of evidence. Photographs or other documentation can easily be attached to the asset. It a great solution as you can filter for a specific case number, serial number or client name and it immediately produces all the evidence for a case; including the barcoded location.

This software is easy to set up, easy to use and all around a really nice solution. We had some problems integrating the spreadsheet this product ultimately replaced. After several failed attempts, we decided to start from scratch. Since that time, it has really been trouble free. There are a good amount of resources available online to work through any issues or have a feature you just want to learn more about.

There are a couple of features of the product I don't care for. The "Quick Search" feature is more of a pain than a convenience. It ultimately does not search for what I need it to and then clearing the text box is flawed. I just avoid it and we get along just fine. The second feature I have issues with is once a new asset has been entered, the new item number is only shown for a few seconds and then disappears. Annoying, but I have learned to make note of it before it goes away.

Seth D.
Assistant Technician (É.-U.)

AssetCloud

5 il y a 6 mois

The ability to print labels that have a scannable barcode along with relevant information such as device type, serial number and a unique asset number that links it to much more information such as purchase order history, date of purchase, date inventoried, and activity log, makes inventory management much easier. Having a interface where all that information is readily available for many devices saves time and makes any issues with inventory much simpler to resolve. Most of all, it isn't very complicated to add devices to the software.

The interfaces could be more stream-lined, it could be that I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the software, but I end up digging through several different panels such as transactions or maintenance to do a task such as add an employee to a site, or update site location. Again, I may have simply not had enough practice with the software, but if there was anyway to add shortcuts for heavily used features, I add employees daily as well as edit site locations, that would be helpful.

Debra D.
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Using WASP's Asset Cloud Helps Our School Know Where Our Curriculum/Books Are!

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : AssetCloud helps us keep organized. I can pull up a particular textbook in AssetCloud, and it tells me how many we have here in storage, how many are checked out to students, etc. I reached out to the company with a question once, and they responded quickly and gave me clear, easy-to-understand guidance. I'm pleased with my experience overall.

I love how easy it is to add more of each book to our inventory. If we have acquired more of a certain textbook than we had previously, it is really simple and fast to add a number of that book to our inventory. I also like that AssetCloud allows you to add a due date to each book check-out.

I feel like the number of fields that we need to type information into during a book check-out and check-in could be reduced.

Nicholas H.
IT Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Wasp All-In

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We originally had this as an on-prem server with an older version. We contacted support and found the best course of action which for us was the cloud. It made more sense, allowed us to retire an old server and move forward into the future with cloud hosting software. So far my client hasn't had a single thing to complain about.

The software is easy to use, managed in the cloud, updated, easy on the eyes in the web portal. This software allows for some customization which has allowed our organization to use the software better and more than anticipated.

The software can be overwhelming at first. There is a lot on the original landing page. Here it seems to just be completely in your face. It takes a bit of adjusting to but a simplified "Dashboard" might be an easier landing page when you first sign in.

Chase O.
Director of Technology (É.-U.)

Amazing Product

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : When we implemented 1:1 student devices in a week. We needed a way to track, inventory and check in/out devices to students in staff. The set up was easy and does exactly what we needed it to. I had looked at other options but none of them had them all built in.

I like how robust the software is. I like the fixed asset and check in/out function

Price is a little on the high side. Wish the price was a little lower.

Damian D.
Techonology Support Specialist I - RAHS (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

BEST Asset Management and Tracking you can buy for the money

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We used WASP Asset for Education for a number of years, and I was well pleased with it. I also used the Wasp products at a previous Organization, so it was vital for me to get them at our school. I wish the whole District could get this product. We switch to the Asset Cloud about a year ago and again I am pleased with its use and customizations.

Coming from years of using WASP Asset stand-alone, I really like that it is Web-hosted, has ease of use, robust features, and customizations. Unlimited resources, the ability to track, follow through, audit, and itemize my assets are essential.

Do not like that I am unable to upload numerous assets with pictures. It really needs this feature. Sometimes the site access can be slow and has glitches, but expected since it is still being updated.

Randy V.
Computer Technician (É.-U.)

Using AssetCloud for Equipment Inventory in Schools

5 il y a 4 mois

It is easy to enter and maintain our IT inventory in AssetCloud. Customer Service has been quick to respond to our questions and has even implemented some of our requested options. They continue to improve the product with upgraded features. We also use the WASP barcode printer with AssetCloud, which makes printing labels much easier than with our previous software. We also like that the software is web-based and we can access it from anywhere when needed. The new "quick search" feature is also helpful. We also like being able to mass import new devices and import the serial numbers or locations later if not immediately available when imported.

So far all the features that we felt were missing have been added or upgraded, so no "cons" for us at this time.

Gary P.
Warehouse Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Gary's Review #1

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It's good but could be improved for ease of use without hours and hours of training.

It is a simple way to keep track of tools and where they are.

1. Some of the screens do not associate. For example, if I am searching and go down a rabbit hole, typically you have to redo the search from the start because the program takes you there instead of backing out one step at a time. 2. When you move assets, you can only move what is on the screen and not the whole list, if there are multiple pages, don't like that. 3. Our company has multiples of the same tool, so when entering a new asset, it would be nice to have the program prompt you choose from lists that are already created so you don't have multiple names for one tool, by two different program users. Continuity is important, especially when searching.

Rhenea W.
Asst. Technology Director (É.-U.)

Convenience at Your Fingertips

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We have been able to track devices much better since we implemented the software. We are not losing near as much inventory.

I don't have to be at the same computer in the district to take care of business. I can look up what products we have, who has them, what they cost, and when we bought them. It was a little time consuming to setup, but once everything was ready, it reduced the time it took to report inventory.

There are a few things that could be added to the multiple device setting.

Melanie M.
Laboratory Analyst (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 1 001-5 000 employés

WASP Cloud

3 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The intent for using of this software is to reduce typographical errors on case related paperwork, reduce the amount of information written on case related documents with the use of an asset tag number, provide a one stop location of all electronic data (e.g. Q/QC data, Casefile documents, product information, etc.) as they pertain to specific asset numbers and assets associated to the parent asset. The software accomplishes this goal. Although years ago sales had recommended "Professional" when it was the available software type/version based on our needs when I originally reached out the WASP, I can't say that I would recommend this software for the laboratories functions and needs I have outlined throughout this survey for other forensic laboratories.

Creating a label within the software is a nice feature and makes that function easy. The previous Enterprise version required a label software to generate labels making it rather laborious. Customer service is mostly helpful although there were a few instances a resolution could not be resolved either by the lack of knowledge of the rep or the limitation of the software.

Integration of my 3G database from Enterprise to Cloud was a nightmare and took months to resolve. Although the software is easy to use once the user becomes familiar with its functionality, it is not user friendly and takes a significant amount of time to navigate the program. A training session either on-site or by virtual meeting would be helpful. Some of the available video were helpful, but limited. Once the user becomes familiar with the software, portions are easily navigable, other functions are not attainable. One function I'd like to see improved is the ability to pull expiration dates of assets between a select subset of days. Currently, to pull a select range of expiration dates (e.g. 08/01/21 - 08/14/21), I have to search for the year 2021, then scroll and select assets within that date range.

Brooks J.
Scientific Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés

A great product

Commentaires : It has been an overall positive experience

It helps build a system of tracking all of the assets together and making sure things are being serviced appropriately

There is a lot of features that are not so intuitive, but are very powerful when specifically trained on how to use them