• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Volgistics

Système en ligne de recrutement, suivi et coordination des bénévoles dans des organisations de toutes sortes et de toutes tailles.

En savoir plus sur Volgistics

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Volgistics ?

Avonte J.
Avonte J.
Clinic Director (É.-U.)

Simply the best!

5 il y a 4 ans

I use Volgistics on a daily basis to manage our database of 300+ volunteers. It is the simplest yet most comprehensive volunteer management system that I have used...and I do have direct experience with other systems. Volunteer processing, report generation and database management are very straightforward. On the rare occasion that we need help, the support team is incredibly responsive. Our volunteers love it also. From online applications to self-scheduling, our volunteers have universally given very positive feedback. Volgistics is one of my most important productivity tools. It is great.

Although there isn't an app, the mobile site works for self-scheduling. To my knowledge, there isn't a mobile site for the "back end" which is what I use primarily. That would be helpful for times that I need to use the system while on the go.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

a comprehensive full circle solution for projects that depend on volunteer participation

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We first used Volgistics when we were setting up a community outreach program and didn't have enough resources to engage field agents full time. Volgistics came highly recommended by an intern who was helping roll out the project and we gave it a try. The volunteer database we generated from the application process on that first project is what we have kept recycling for the past 4 years. Volgistics is absolutely awesome and reduces the workload of team leaders so much that our outreach programs always seem like a picnic.

The integrated data and information management processes are very intuitive and require very little manual control and guidance. Everything automatically moves where they might be required to successfully manage a task. Component features like the self service portal, volunteer kiosk and VicTouch work extremely well together to reduce the burden on project managers as much as possible. The trial event runs are also quite fun to simulate and does so much for team morale.

The long list of features can be a bit difficult to learn and incorporate into daily use. A lot more online resources and tutorial materials could be created to make the learning curve less tasking.

Ashley H.
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Volunteer Management system that I have found

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I was happy with Volgistics and the options available

The product was intuitive and had many features

It could be difficult to find/create the report for the information that you needed. I did not like that the year drop down box give every year between 2010-2050 . . . I requested that it be limited to our current year and prior, but they could not change that.

Karen C.
Director of Community Engagement (É.-U.)

This system is not user friendly, we genuinely gave this system a chance, it failed. Waist of time.

2 il y a 4 ans

The price point worked well for our organization. It has capacity to store a large number of volunteers.

Navigation is not smooth with the examples of location of save buttons, navigating back and forth between pages, the search feature is very specific and awkward, inserting graphics within emails is cumbersome, there is no live chat in order to troubleshoot, customer has to email back and forth to customer service which takes a long time, system logs you out automatically without saving so if you have to walk away from the computer to take an extended call, you will lose your work. If you don't enable pop-up windows on your computer, the system will act like you are still logged in so you THINK you are completing a task when in fact you are not. When voicing disappointment with the service, I was passively reminded that there is no extra charge to ask questions, this is not something Volgistics should be hanging their hat on, a paying customer should be able to ask questions on how to use a system they're paying for. The 3 times I did use that feature, they were "unable to help" me. After losing a significant amount of work, customer service did not offer any compensation and were quick to let me know how to close out my account. The lack of user friendliness takes up a significant amount that for organizations that uses volunteers in order to operate most likely do not have.

Jerry H.
Volunteer Dept. Volunteer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Flexibility, documentation and support

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Prior to Volgistics, tracking volunteer hours, lists, etc. was via spreadsheets - many different spreadsheets that had not been updated. Keeping records of Volunteer hours was a month-long process. Requested reports were often inaccurate and incomplete. At this point in our implementation, all Volunteer Records have been entered into the system and Volunteer hours are entered manually into the system by this office. Monthly reports that took a month to generate now take minutes. The Director of the Volunteer Program and I are currently re-evaluating the choices made in configuring the software to increase usability and flexibility. I am impressed with how flexible the system is and how easily it is modified.

User Support is outstanding. My eMail questions have always been answered within an hour of submission and their responses are concise, clearly understood and respectful.

I have been working with our Volgistics program for 6 ½ to 7 months. The software has been in use for less than a year and is not yet opened up for end-user use. This is to explain that as I work with the software, I have some difficulty maneuvering through the Tutorials mainly because of my familiarity with semantics and titles or language used with Volgistics. As I become familiar with the 'language' of Volgistics, it's becoming clear and finding my way through the Help Topics is becoming easier AND extremely helpful.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgsitics has been able to speed up reporting, and that we can help you out as you learn the software!

Volunteer Coordinator (É.-U.)

worth 10x what you pay for it!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I save so much time! with volunteers self scheduling, signing in and out... and the cost, it's got the features of most top of the line programs with the price that is VERY affordable. you can even customize it to your organization to not pay for things you do not use!

absolute time saver. with over 800 volunteers signing in and out every month, this has DRASTICALLY cut down the amount of time spent tracking hours, scheduling, gathering information, and communicating with volunteers.

The reporting piece is really solid for the most part, however there are some things I wish it had capacities for that are just odd. Like wanting to see who "typically" comes in on Friday afternoons from 2-5pm. The process to find that type of info is a bit clunky, but again, isn't really something you need to find often, so it's not that big of a con.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can make your work load a little lighter!

Alison S.
Director of Community Programs (É.-U.)

Great for Volunteer Management

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have not interacted with Volgistics Volunteer Management. The billing is automated monthly, and easy to manage.

I really enjoy the ease of this software to manage my volunteers schedules. I can assign them to various roles once they have completed training and then they are able log-in and sign themselves up for their desired shifts. It makes my job a lot easier that they can schedule themselves.

The software doesn't allow for much customization, and on the administrator end there is a bit of a learning curve to understand the terminology, and how to set everything up.

Manager of Volunteer Services (É.-U.)
51-200 employés

Volgistics ensures our volunteer department is organized and cohesive.

5 il y a 4 ans

The number one pro is the reporting feature. Having the ability to synthesis the volunteer data at the click of a button is amazing. I also like the ability to schedule and communicate with volunteers as well as the application feature (can make multiple applications for various roles). The help screen is fabulous!

Cannot customize as much as I'd like. There is no "undo" button so all deletions are final. I wish there were more options to jazz up the vicnet screen for the volunteer's portal.

Alison S.
Director of Community Programs (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

I have enjoyed working with Volgistics, it's user friendly and intuitively designed for scheduling

4 il y a 4 ans

The user experience is straightforward enough that I'm not worried when I send volunteers to the site to sign up for shifts. It's also handy to keep all my information in one place so that I can easily pull reports, and upload information that I need my volunteers to access.

I like that the software is internet based, but because all of the changes I have mistakenly deleted entire schedules, which was challenging to recreate. It'd be create if there was an undo button.

Jared M.
Jared M.
Account Executive (É.-U.)

I have used Volgistics at over 6 different agencies (private nonprofit and governmental).

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Volgistics has helped me build lasting volunteer programs across the country over the last 10+ years.

The ease of use is what I like most. Within moments of opening the app, you can navigate to wherever you need to be.

Volgistics has been a little slow at keeping up with mobile technology, but seems to have a good eye on the future at this point. I would have liked to see mobile volunteer check in a few years ago.

il y a 4 ans

Wow Jared! Thank you for your review, and your continued confidence in what Volgistics can do for the different organizations you work with!

Vickie F.
Volunteer Resources Coordinator- Manage program (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Volunteer Program Comes Alive with Volgistics

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We launched Volgistics August 2014, after taking advantage of the free trial period to experiment with the system. We are very satisfied with the results. As we've become more familiar with the software, we use more of the features. Before we purchased Volgistics as our management tool, we didn't have an integrated system to handle all the county departments that use volunteers. That's all changed. Volgistics brought us into the 21st century. For the first time, we know who all the volunteers are, where they volunteer , what they do, when and for how long. The robust reporting features provide the data we need to manage the program and share the stories about the valuable contributions volunteers make in our community. In June 2015, I took advantage of another offer Volgistics made available and that was to start an administrators users group to share experiences and learn from one another. The group continues to meet monthly and everyone leaves the learning session energized with their newly obtained skills. We use VicNet, VicTouch, and the Docs features. We just launched the text messaging option and look forward to the opportunity that will bring to improve communication. And lastly, Volgistics has a great support team.

Ease of use, reporting, communication features and continuous upgrades, reasonable cost

I wish there were more features regarding coordinators. For example, as an administrator I'd like to view coordinator information much like we do volunteers using Set-up, Other options, Volunteer list especially dates entered, last VicNet access, last activity.

Janet C.
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Volgistics is a powerful tool! It's a great product! I heartily recommend it!

5 il y a 3 ans

o It can handle just about any kind of business/organization requirments. o It can produce just about any kind of report you need, using either the (unmodified) stock reports or stock reports you can modify to your own requirements. o The online help topics (both written and videos) are EXCELLENT! o The email help (writing to a real person) is fast, knowledgeable, and helpful. o You can use as many or as few of the options as you want. The more you use, the better able you will be to generate information quickly by searches or reports.

I have to preface this by saying that this is NOT A FLAW in the app. It is advice for best implementing a powerful and incredibly useful tool. Volgistics can do so much, it is so powerful, that for individuals not familiar with databases or how to use (and tweak) them, or implement them, it might be difficult to know where to start or which of the many options to use. For a small organization that barely has the time or staff to do its regular work, this might be a show-stopper. Organizations MUST ALLOW TIME for someone to set the product up correctly. If they do, this product will make their work so much easier and effective. This is what happened in the organization I'm working with. I'm a volunteer now, but have extensive background in databases from my corporate days. The organization is so small that the person assigned to implement Volgistics simply didn't have the time to work on it because of her existing workload. I stepped in and became the Volgistics/VicNet guru. I was able to do the homework and then show her how to use it. That worked well and kept the implementation moving forward. Otherwise, it might not have happened. If you make the commitment to use Volgistics, make the commitment to have the time available to implement it.

il y a 3 ans

Wow, thank you for the review! We're so glad that you've made the time investment for Volgistics to work well for you, and that we're able to help you accomplish your mission.

Kiki M.
Operations and Volunteer Coordinator (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Great Customer Service and Ease for Volunteer Tracking

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Volgistics is an efficient program that enables me to schedule, contact, and track volunteer services in an easy way.
The Volgistics assistance/ help desk is beyond incredible. We are so thankful for the professionalism, and kindness they showed us during the COVID pandemic.

Volgistics enables Pelican Harbor Seabird Station to track the volunteer service hours in a fast, efficient, and easy way. We are able to run reports by the various parameter, service by volunteer, type of service, requirements filled by volunteers. Volgistics is also easy for the volunteers to input their service hours. I love that there are many videos and tutorials to help the user become more efficient. I have used this program at two nonprofits and though we got offered a free volunteer program we would not switch.

I wish the email had more features to add a colorful background "make it look pretty", embed pictures directly into the email.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics is such a good fit for you!

Helen P.
Grant and Resource Manager (É.-U.)

Volgistics - Just do it

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very good - what makes this volunteer management system really work is the customer service representatives and their willingness to answer questions thoroughly and in a timely manner.

The number of features that it has that allows my volunteers to self-schedule and print their own reports. The reports help with in-house data analysis for grant reporting requirements and administrative support. It cut down on the time I spent with volunteers by about 85 - 90%. During busy times of the year I could spend all day talking to volunteers, answering the same questions. Now I spend SIGNIFICANTLY less time doing that and can spend more time thanking our volunteers for their time and doing the other responsibilities of my job assignment. I like the comprehensiveness of the library.

Initially it was more cumbersome to set up than I expected. I am not a computer scientist so there was a bit of a learning curve. The customer service is AMAZING though, so it made it much easier. I usually hear back from folks in 5 minutes of sending an email with a quick solution to my problem.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can help make your job easier.

Ellen S.
IT Coordinator (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Robust software for volunteer scheduling

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Easy scheduling, instant response from customer support, good reporting, amazingly complete volunteer database with so many ways to enter data.

The volunteer interface with the software is so easy to use. A 10 minute demonstration and 98% of our volunteers are off and running. The support could not be better, within minutes you have an answer to your question, and if you don't look at it promptly, you receive an email saying it is there. Once you find your way around the reports, the reporting is very good. Schedule reminders are sent to all volunteers reminding them of their assignments which is awesome.

We run a neighbor to neighbor village and we would have liked a donor and member database. We have found a work-a-round for the members, although it means more data entry on our part. The reports are not always intuitive and it takes a while to get the data you want to see in the report.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics is a good fit for you, and we appreciate your feedback on the reporting features.

Joe L.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Best Volunteer Management Software

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I have used this program at the last 3 non profits I have come into. I believe in the program because of all the benefits it offers. It truly helps maintain records, save time and is the best tool any volunteer manager can ask for!

This is the best software. They are low cost, offer great benefits and the programs does so much! I travel the country fixing volunteer programs, and have brought the volgistics program to the last 3 non profits who still use the software to this day. It tracks hours, checklists and trainings, allows for text alerts, builds schedules and much much much much (not a type) more. The program does so much to help volunteer departments fill the need of the organization. It truly is the Cadillac of volunteer programs and will do you great service.

To be honest, there truly are no cons to the program. You will LOVE Volgistics! It is an amazing program.

Catherine D.
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés

The Volgistics Team

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Volgistics helps me greatly to keep track of how many hours each of my volunteers have served and in what role they served them. I can easily look up their information for their phone numbers or email addresses and check the details of their volunteer interests and past work.

Volgistics is absolutely wonderful in creating a easy to understand form for new volunteers that we can incorporate directly into our website. Through that I can see all of the information I need about a volunteer and help keep track of their progress as they continue to volunteer.

Sometimes it can be confusing to make a change in the setup of what volunteers see or how things function. Whenever that has happened I just send a quick email to the Volgistics team and it's always answered within the hour (Less than 5 minutes sometimes!)

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can help keep your volunteer data organized!

James M.
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Volunteering at its best!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall we have been able to run our program more efficiently and with a better management system. We will continue to use and promote Volgistics to everyone that has a need!

Volgistics has been a great tool we use here at Pathways and I have personally used Volgistics at my previous organization. Some of the things we love about Volgistics is the ability to create our own look and feel in the management system and a linked application to the system. This tool has been a life saver for grants and volunteer hour tracking.

There has not been anything that I can say has been a con using Volgistics. We are 80% ran by volunteers and all our meals are donated by restaurants, being able to track all the volunteers and partners with our organization has been wonderful!!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review, James! We're glad that Volgistics is able to make your job a little bit easier.

Shandran T.
Volunteer Services Director (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 51-200 employés

Great Customer Service

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We are able to run a myriad of reports with relative ease. It's easy to extract data from this database. Tech support and customer service is top rate!

Volgistics is easy to use, and to understand. The tech support is super efficient and genuinely helpful. Often, I receive step by step instructions to perform a task, if I've been unable to find it in the Help Topics.

Might be nice to have a tie in with background checks.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics has been able to make your job easier. As for background checks, we partnered with Verified First last year, you can learn more at https://www.volgistics.com/background-screening.htm

Janet M.
Director of Volunteer/Intern Services (É.-U.)
501-1 000 employés

Love, love, love Volgistics

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Volgistics is fantastic for organizing my volunteer department. The scheduling feature alone is worth the price. Volunteers can actually schedule themselves so that I don't have to manage it. Configuring was easy, using it is pretty intuitive, and the email customer support is fabulous. No 800 number to call but I find they respond very quickly to emails.

The scheduling and timekeeping features. It's easy for volunteers to access the system. They have very little trouble except for the usual forgetting their passwords. But they can reset them. The only problems I have are with the older volunteers who just can't seem to grasp computers.

The reporting feature could use work. Since I don't understand the configuration of the database it is sometimes difficult to figure out which report I need to run. It has taken a lot of my time and sometimes the numbers don't make sense. They need to work on this feature.

Kate S.
Owner ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

I love this software and have used it with several organizations!

5 il y a 8 ans

Commentaires : In 2011 I was responsible for recruiting and managing 500 volunteers for a conference in our city. I researched volunteer software options and did tutorials of various ones. Volgisitics was the best by far. I had worked in the volunteer field for many years prior and had used different tools, so knew some of my frustrations with other tools. I have now used Volgisitics for 3 large events (up to 600 volunteers and 1200 volunteer shifts over one week) and currently for a smaller nonprofit that has an on-going volunteer program. I love it every time I use it and recommend it to everyone I speak with. The best thing is that the software is rock solid -- no glitches, shutdowns, weird loss of data, etc. Also, there are options for everything... so no matter what kind of program you have or special circumstances you have you can turn on or off features to customize it as needed. The "help" center is awesome! 9 times out of 10 when I email them I hear back within an hour. Even on a Saturday! The answers are thorough and very helpful. The other day I heard back within 15 min. I use the help center when I have a special circumstance and want to think through my best options. Volunteers who use it (via VicNet) love the ease of the system. They let me know and ask if they can have the name of it to share with other organizations they volunteer with who have a system less easy to use. I love the reporting feature. Often times software like this limits the reports you can get, which is frustrating and not helpful. Volgisitics offers very customizeble and useful reports.
It does take some time to learn, but once you know it and use it regularly, you will cruise through it. I think it takes time because there are so many options.
It does take some time to learn the system since it is robust. But once you learn it, you will cruise on through! I highly recommend it.

Annette A.

Surpassing expectations

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : As the Volunteer Coordinator, I have been using Volgistics in our library district for a little over a year, and have nothing but positive things to say about it. The system is user friendly and was easy to customize for our needs. Rarely do I need to submit a Help ticket. When I do, it's almost always because I failed to thoroughly check the Help Topics provided. Regardless of this, the customer service we receive is friendly, fast and thorough. In response to these requests there is usually a personalized email that contains an explanation of the problem with a summary of the solution, as well as a link to the already existing Help Topic that I failed to look for. These people have thought of every possible question and problem that could arise and have covered these in their Help Topics which provide step-by-step direction on how to resolve the issue. I was most impressed yesterday when we were experiencing an issue with a volunteer not receiving emails sent through Volgistics. It turned out that the issue arose as a result of the filtering through their own email service. Volgistics really blew me away with their service. As usual, they emailed an explanation and a link to the Help Topic that I again failed to look for. Most amazing was that the Help Topic included step-by-step directions on how to rectify the issue with each of the major email services. I was able to give those directions to the volunteer rather than just tell them that the problem is on their end leaving them to spend valuable time searching the internet for a solution. I could go on and on about how great Volgistics is. If you're considering it, I highly recommend you take advantage of the free trial period and watch the video tutorials. I don't know how I managed without it in the past.

Emily F.
Volunteer Manager ()

Volunteer Management LIFESAVER

5 il y a 9 ans

Commentaires : I will be honest, when I first used Volgistics I transferred from managing volunteers through Excel spreadsheets, so it FAR exceeded my expectations. I recently started at my current job and they use a different program and to be nice, it isn't cutting it for me. I had all I could do to patiently wait approval to acquire Volgistics. It is incredibly cost-efficient for the amount of features it offers. I would advise anyone in the volunteer management field to purchase Volgistics as your management system. They've thought of it all and more. Volgistics is the perfect volunteer management system and I would highly recommend it to any organization.

I would highly recommend Volgistics to anyone needing to manage volunteers. The features seem endless and provide dynamic options to manage volunteers and create reports. It is extremely user-friendly and the basics are fairly intuitive. The online resource in the Help Section are BEYOND comprehensive and if that doesn't answer your questions the direct customer service is quick, efficient and they don't make you feel incompetent for asking a question. The videos are a huge help and the implementation of webinars is a great new resource that helps instruct and also shows new ways to use Volgistics.

There were a few places where their chosen terminology didn't seem totally intuitive and I had some slight trouble figuring out where I needed to be to do something, but as mentioned above the Help materials really negate any issues you may have using the product, short of needing a few extra moments to get help.

Janet I.
Safety Officerr/Volunteer Mgmt (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Volunteer Tracking and Trending

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great support team. Easy to work, and if you ever doubt your choice, there is a support team available at your finger tips.

Features and ease of use. It gives us everything we need to track our volunteers

None! Volgistics was a PERFECT fit for what we were looking for. Our hospital is part of a system, and other hospitals within our system are utilizing the same program!

l’année dernière

Thank you for the review Janet! We're glad that Volgistics is working for you.

Susan S.
Education and Volunteer Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Volgistics is the best volunteer management database that I've ever used!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Our volunteers love it. Volgistics has all the features required to schedule, track and oommunicate with volunteers. Technical support is prompt and very helpful.

I am a Volunteer Coordinator for a small non-profit with about 100 volunteers. My favorite thing about Volgistics is the ease of use and their technical support. The application is so intuitive, our volunteers can use it with almost no training - even the older volunteers who are not accustomed to using database applications. Our volunteers love that they can use Volgistics from their phone. The technical support team always responds within minutes. Their instructions are clear and thorough. I highly recommend Volgistics to other Volunteer Coordinators.

I wish the administrator version was easier to use on my smart phone. Other than that I LOVE Volgistics.