Avis clients sur Volgistics

En savoir plus sur Volgistics

Système en ligne de recrutement, suivi et coordination des bénévoles dans des organisations de toutes sortes et de toutes tailles.

En savoir plus sur Volgistics

The reports help with in-house data analysis for grant reporting requirements and administrative support. It cut down on the time I spent with volunteers by about 85 - 90.

Volgistics - Notes

Volgistics a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 85 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Volgistics ?

Avonte
Avonte
Clinic Director (É.-U.)

Simply the best!

I use Volgistics on a daily basis to manage our database of 300+ volunteers. It is the simplest yet most comprehensive volunteer management system that I have used...and I do have direct experience with other systems. Volunteer processing, report generation and database management are very straightforward. On the rare occasion that we need help, the support team is incredibly responsive. Our volunteers love it also. From online applications to self-scheduling, our volunteers have universally given very positive feedback. Volgistics is one of my most important productivity tools. It is great.

Although there isn't an app, the mobile site works for self-scheduling. To my knowledge, there isn't a mobile site for the "back end" which is what I use primarily. That would be helpful for times that I need to use the system while on the go.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

a comprehensive full circle solution for projects that depend on volunteer participation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We first used Volgistics when we were setting up a community outreach program and didn't have enough resources to engage field agents full time. Volgistics came highly recommended by an intern who was helping roll out the project and we gave it a try. The volunteer database we generated from the application process on that first project is what we have kept recycling for the past 4 years. Volgistics is absolutely awesome and reduces the workload of team leaders so much that our outreach programs always seem like a picnic.

The integrated data and information management processes are very intuitive and require very little manual control and guidance. Everything automatically moves where they might be required to successfully manage a task. Component features like the self service portal, volunteer kiosk and VicTouch work extremely well together to reduce the burden on project managers as much as possible. The trial event runs are also quite fun to simulate and does so much for team morale.

The long list of features can be a bit difficult to learn and incorporate into daily use. A lot more online resources and tutorial materials could be created to make the learning curve less tasking.

Jason
volunteer Coordinator (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 501-1 000 employés

Probably the most cost effective volunteer management software for the features.

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : In one word Frustrating.

It was much less cost than the other options available.

Customer service was terrible, there was no phone number and it took days to get an email reply.

Sue
Director of Volunteer Engagement (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Volgistics Appreciation

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is very good. I appreciate the versatility in customizing data gathered and the reportability of the data. The Support Team is outstanding. They respond quickly to my support requests, often within minutes, (by email, we do not have the phone support level) and they always make sure I understand how to accomplish what I need to do. Even if what I ask for can't be done, they help me with workarounds and add my request to the future development list. I appreciate the video tutorials in Volgistics in addition to the wealth of written tutorials. It has been the number one recommended software by volunteer managers in the various roundtables I've attended over the years. It was already in place when I was hired and Volgistics is the only volunteer management software I have used so I cannot compare it to others. A staff person acquainted with our donor software who was also managing volunteers for her department thought Volgistics very intuitive and easy to use.

#1 Appreciate creating an online application within this software and that it automatically attaches to the applicant's profile when submitted. #2 Ease of customizable reporting, and automated reports sent directly to my inbox. #3 Self scheduling for volunteers, team leads are very grateful for this feature.

#1 Limited space in the application form. #2 We have one application that serves multiple sites, it would be great to send alerts to the appropriate staff person by the site chosen.

Karen
Volunteer Services Manager (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 51-200 employés

Volgistics is My Connection to Volunteers and Staff

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It has been wonderful. They are so responsive to questions and sharing upgrades. I am a part of a Volunteer Coordinators group in my county, and almost all of our organizations use Volgistics. Our county government even got it for their volunteer corps because of the positive experiences the rest of us have had. I wouldn't want to use any other volunteer software!!!!!

It is intuitive and user-friendly. I was able to navigate and explore when I started this job, and have found so many uses that have streamlined my job and provided other staff with helpful information/features that they can use as well. When I am asked for volunteer data for grants and other projects, I am able to quickly provide it, which I know is appreciated by our Garden team.

Switching volunteers from active to inactive in assignments has sometimes been problematic because it seems we lose the data for future reports. It may be that I'm going about it the wrong way; it's something I'm working on.

Katia
Guest Experience Manager (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 11-50 employés

Outstanding Support Service

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Volgistics has been positive. I have not run into many issues with the software that could not be remedied. Any issues that I have needed help with, your incredible support staff have been able to assist every single time. I cannot say enough what a professional, kind, helpful team you have working there. I love that it is an actual person writing back to you and that they break down their answers so that everything is easy to understand. They also have always gotten back to me within a few minutes of every question submission I have had, which is incredibly convenient. Your company should be very proud to have such an awesome staff. Please thank them all again from me, I really appreciate just the genuine kindness they have shown me.

The Volgistics software is easy to navigate and makes scheduling for my volunteer ushers at our Theatre very easy.

One of my volunteers mentioned that they would appreciate being able to see WHO is signed up for our events, so that they will know who they are working with.

Hillary
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Volgistics Volunteer Management Review

4,0 il y a 11 mois

The feature I enjoyed the most was the ability to print mailing labels. The current system we use does not have that capability, which makes sending out invitations to our large volunteer pool much more difficult.

I felt like when I was using Volgistics that the software was outdated and not user-friendly in most areas. The overall visual look of the software looked outdated as well. I felt like software was not intuitive and there were ways to accomplish things that I didn't even know how to do because I couldn't figure it out and there was not a support team to e-mail, like we have with the current company we use. Overall, Volgistics needs an update and better customer service support.

Alison
Director of Community Programs (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Great for Volunteer Management

Commentaires : I have not interacted with Volgistics Volunteer Management. The billing is automated monthly, and easy to manage.

I really enjoy the ease of this software to manage my volunteers schedules. I can assign them to various roles once they have completed training and then they are able log-in and sign themselves up for their desired shifts. It makes my job a lot easier that they can schedule themselves.

The software doesn't allow for much customization, and on the administrator end there is a bit of a learning curve to understand the terminology, and how to set everything up.

Alexis
Graphic designer (Inde)
Design graphique, 501-1 000 employés

It is thebest ofall helps in volenteering

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : There where some problemssolved easily as i have an easy accessiblity with customers to fullfill their needs.

Yes of course it's easy to communicate with people who where in need of it and guide themto use Volgistics

No, it's actually user friendly and easyfor every one to use.

Felix
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Excellent Customer Service

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Schedules are easy to see and set up. Tagging has been extremely helpful in organization.

I wish there was a back button. It would really help for when I'm assigning volunteers to specific assignments.

Jerry
Volunteer Dept. Volunteer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Flexibility, documentation and support

Commentaires : Prior to Volgistics, tracking volunteer hours, lists, etc. was via spreadsheets - many different spreadsheets that had not been updated. Keeping records of Volunteer hours was a month-long process. Requested reports were often inaccurate and incomplete. At this point in our implementation, all Volunteer Records have been entered into the system and Volunteer hours are entered manually into the system by this office. Monthly reports that took a month to generate now take minutes. The Director of the Volunteer Program and I are currently re-evaluating the choices made in configuring the software to increase usability and flexibility. I am impressed with how flexible the system is and how easily it is modified.

User Support is outstanding. My eMail questions have always been answered within an hour of submission and their responses are concise, clearly understood and respectful.

I have been working with our Volgistics program for 6 ½ to 7 months. The software has been in use for less than a year and is not yet opened up for end-user use. This is to explain that as I work with the software, I have some difficulty maneuvering through the Tutorials mainly because of my familiarity with semantics and titles or language used with Volgistics. As I become familiar with the 'language' of Volgistics, it's becoming clear and finding my way through the Help Topics is becoming easier AND extremely helpful.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgsitics has been able to speed up reporting, and that we can help you out as you learn the software!

Vickie
Volunteer Resources Coordinator- Manage program (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Volunteer Program Comes Alive with Volgistics

Commentaires : We launched Volgistics August 2014, after taking advantage of the free trial period to experiment with the system. We are very satisfied with the results. As we've become more familiar with the software, we use more of the features. Before we purchased Volgistics as our management tool, we didn't have an integrated system to handle all the county departments that use volunteers. That's all changed. Volgistics brought us into the 21st century. For the first time, we know who all the volunteers are, where they volunteer , what they do, when and for how long. The robust reporting features provide the data we need to manage the program and share the stories about the valuable contributions volunteers make in our community. In June 2015, I took advantage of another offer Volgistics made available and that was to start an administrators users group to share experiences and learn from one another. The group continues to meet monthly and everyone leaves the learning session energized with their newly obtained skills. We use VicNet, VicTouch, and the Docs features. We just launched the text messaging option and look forward to the opportunity that will bring to improve communication. And lastly, Volgistics has a great support team.

Ease of use, reporting, communication features and continuous upgrades, reasonable cost

I wish there were more features regarding coordinators. For example, as an administrator I'd like to view coordinator information much like we do volunteers using Set-up, Other options, Volunteer list especially dates entered, last VicNet access, last activity.

Janet
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Volgistics is a powerful tool! It's a great product! I heartily recommend it!

o It can handle just about any kind of business/organization requirments. o It can produce just about any kind of report you need, using either the (unmodified) stock reports or stock reports you can modify to your own requirements. o The online help topics (both written and videos) are EXCELLENT! o The email help (writing to a real person) is fast, knowledgeable, and helpful. o You can use as many or as few of the options as you want. The more you use, the better able you will be to generate information quickly by searches or reports.

I have to preface this by saying that this is NOT A FLAW in the app. It is advice for best implementing a powerful and incredibly useful tool. Volgistics can do so much, it is so powerful, that for individuals not familiar with databases or how to use (and tweak) them, or implement them, it might be difficult to know where to start or which of the many options to use. For a small organization that barely has the time or staff to do its regular work, this might be a show-stopper. Organizations MUST ALLOW TIME for someone to set the product up correctly. If they do, this product will make their work so much easier and effective. This is what happened in the organization I'm working with. I'm a volunteer now, but have extensive background in databases from my corporate days. The organization is so small that the person assigned to implement Volgistics simply didn't have the time to work on it because of her existing workload. I stepped in and became the Volgistics/VicNet guru. I was able to do the homework and then show her how to use it. That worked well and kept the implementation moving forward. Otherwise, it might not have happened. If you make the commitment to use Volgistics, make the commitment to have the time available to implement it.

il y a 4 ans

Wow, thank you for the review! We're so glad that you've made the time investment for Volgistics to work well for you, and that we're able to help you accomplish your mission.

Kiki
Operations and Volunteer Coordinator (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Great Customer Service and Ease for Volunteer Tracking

Commentaires : Volgistics is an efficient program that enables me to schedule, contact, and track volunteer services in an easy way.
The Volgistics assistance/ help desk is beyond incredible. We are so thankful for the professionalism, and kindness they showed us during the COVID pandemic.

Volgistics enables Pelican Harbor Seabird Station to track the volunteer service hours in a fast, efficient, and easy way. We are able to run reports by the various parameter, service by volunteer, type of service, requirements filled by volunteers. Volgistics is also easy for the volunteers to input their service hours. I love that there are many videos and tutorials to help the user become more efficient. I have used this program at two nonprofits and though we got offered a free volunteer program we would not switch.

I wish the email had more features to add a colorful background "make it look pretty", embed pictures directly into the email.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics is such a good fit for you!

Helen
Grant and Resource Manager (É.-U.)

Volgistics - Just do it

Commentaires : Very good - what makes this volunteer management system really work is the customer service representatives and their willingness to answer questions thoroughly and in a timely manner.

The number of features that it has that allows my volunteers to self-schedule and print their own reports. The reports help with in-house data analysis for grant reporting requirements and administrative support. It cut down on the time I spent with volunteers by about 85 - 90%. During busy times of the year I could spend all day talking to volunteers, answering the same questions. Now I spend SIGNIFICANTLY less time doing that and can spend more time thanking our volunteers for their time and doing the other responsibilities of my job assignment. I like the comprehensiveness of the library.

Initially it was more cumbersome to set up than I expected. I am not a computer scientist so there was a bit of a learning curve. The customer service is AMAZING though, so it made it much easier. I usually hear back from folks in 5 minutes of sending an email with a quick solution to my problem.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can help make your job easier.

Ellen
IT Coordinator (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Robust software for volunteer scheduling

Commentaires : Easy scheduling, instant response from customer support, good reporting, amazingly complete volunteer database with so many ways to enter data.

The volunteer interface with the software is so easy to use. A 10 minute demonstration and 98% of our volunteers are off and running. The support could not be better, within minutes you have an answer to your question, and if you don't look at it promptly, you receive an email saying it is there. Once you find your way around the reports, the reporting is very good. Schedule reminders are sent to all volunteers reminding them of their assignments which is awesome.

We run a neighbor to neighbor village and we would have liked a donor and member database. We have found a work-a-round for the members, although it means more data entry on our part. The reports are not always intuitive and it takes a while to get the data you want to see in the report.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics is a good fit for you, and we appreciate your feedback on the reporting features.

Joe
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Best Volunteer Management Software

Commentaires : I have used this program at the last 3 non profits I have come into. I believe in the program because of all the benefits it offers. It truly helps maintain records, save time and is the best tool any volunteer manager can ask for!

This is the best software. They are low cost, offer great benefits and the programs does so much! I travel the country fixing volunteer programs, and have brought the volgistics program to the last 3 non profits who still use the software to this day. It tracks hours, checklists and trainings, allows for text alerts, builds schedules and much much much much (not a type) more. The program does so much to help volunteer departments fill the need of the organization. It truly is the Cadillac of volunteer programs and will do you great service.

To be honest, there truly are no cons to the program. You will LOVE Volgistics! It is an amazing program.

Volunteer Coordinator (É.-U.)

worth 10x what you pay for it!

Commentaires : I save so much time! with volunteers self scheduling, signing in and out... and the cost, it's got the features of most top of the line programs with the price that is VERY affordable. you can even customize it to your organization to not pay for things you do not use!

absolute time saver. with over 800 volunteers signing in and out every month, this has DRASTICALLY cut down the amount of time spent tracking hours, scheduling, gathering information, and communicating with volunteers.

The reporting piece is really solid for the most part, however there are some things I wish it had capacities for that are just odd. Like wanting to see who "typically" comes in on Friday afternoons from 2-5pm. The process to find that type of info is a bit clunky, but again, isn't really something you need to find often, so it's not that big of a con.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can make your work load a little lighter!

Catherine
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés

The Volgistics Team

Commentaires : Volgistics helps me greatly to keep track of how many hours each of my volunteers have served and in what role they served them. I can easily look up their information for their phone numbers or email addresses and check the details of their volunteer interests and past work.

Volgistics is absolutely wonderful in creating a easy to understand form for new volunteers that we can incorporate directly into our website. Through that I can see all of the information I need about a volunteer and help keep track of their progress as they continue to volunteer.

Sometimes it can be confusing to make a change in the setup of what volunteers see or how things function. Whenever that has happened I just send a quick email to the Volgistics team and it's always answered within the hour (Less than 5 minutes sometimes!)

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can help keep your volunteer data organized!

James
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Volunteering at its best!

Commentaires : Overall we have been able to run our program more efficiently and with a better management system. We will continue to use and promote Volgistics to everyone that has a need!

Volgistics has been a great tool we use here at Pathways and I have personally used Volgistics at my previous organization. Some of the things we love about Volgistics is the ability to create our own look and feel in the management system and a linked application to the system. This tool has been a life saver for grants and volunteer hour tracking.

There has not been anything that I can say has been a con using Volgistics. We are 80% ran by volunteers and all our meals are donated by restaurants, being able to track all the volunteers and partners with our organization has been wonderful!!

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review, James! We're glad that Volgistics is able to make your job a little bit easier.

Shandran
Volunteer Services Director (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 51-200 employés

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : We are able to run a myriad of reports with relative ease. It's easy to extract data from this database. Tech support and customer service is top rate!

Volgistics is easy to use, and to understand. The tech support is super efficient and genuinely helpful. Often, I receive step by step instructions to perform a task, if I've been unable to find it in the Help Topics.

Might be nice to have a tie in with background checks.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics has been able to make your job easier. As for background checks, we partnered with Verified First last year, you can learn more at https://www.volgistics.com/background-screening.htm

Janet
Director of Volunteer/Intern Services (É.-U.)
, 501-1 000 employés

Love, love, love Volgistics

Commentaires : Volgistics is fantastic for organizing my volunteer department. The scheduling feature alone is worth the price. Volunteers can actually schedule themselves so that I don't have to manage it. Configuring was easy, using it is pretty intuitive, and the email customer support is fabulous. No 800 number to call but I find they respond very quickly to emails.

The scheduling and timekeeping features. It's easy for volunteers to access the system. They have very little trouble except for the usual forgetting their passwords. But they can reset them. The only problems I have are with the older volunteers who just can't seem to grasp computers.

The reporting feature could use work. Since I don't understand the configuration of the database it is sometimes difficult to figure out which report I need to run. It has taken a lot of my time and sometimes the numbers don't make sense. They need to work on this feature.

Charles
Volunteer - Bureau of Land Management (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Product Support

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with the product and support.

In using the old PC based Volunteer Works and then Volgistics for 20+ years I have found that Volgistics support is outstanding. Fast response to questions and they listen to suggestions for improvements and features and respond when implemented.

I can't think of any issues that have not been resolved and currently we have not asked for any new functions.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for the review Charles! It's great to know you've been using our software for so long!

Kate
Owner ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

I love this software and have used it with several organizations!

Commentaires : In 2011 I was responsible for recruiting and managing 500 volunteers for a conference in our city. I researched volunteer software options and did tutorials of various ones. Volgisitics was the best by far. I had worked in the volunteer field for many years prior and had used different tools, so knew some of my frustrations with other tools. I have now used Volgisitics for 3 large events (up to 600 volunteers and 1200 volunteer shifts over one week) and currently for a smaller nonprofit that has an on-going volunteer program. I love it every time I use it and recommend it to everyone I speak with. The best thing is that the software is rock solid -- no glitches, shutdowns, weird loss of data, etc. Also, there are options for everything... so no matter what kind of program you have or special circumstances you have you can turn on or off features to customize it as needed. The "help" center is awesome! 9 times out of 10 when I email them I hear back within an hour. Even on a Saturday! The answers are thorough and very helpful. The other day I heard back within 15 min. I use the help center when I have a special circumstance and want to think through my best options. Volunteers who use it (via VicNet) love the ease of the system. They let me know and ask if they can have the name of it to share with other organizations they volunteer with who have a system less easy to use. I love the reporting feature. Often times software like this limits the reports you can get, which is frustrating and not helpful. Volgisitics offers very customizeble and useful reports.
It does take some time to learn, but once you know it and use it regularly, you will cruise through it. I think it takes time because there are so many options.
It does take some time to learn the system since it is robust. But once you learn it, you will cruise on through! I highly recommend it.

Annette
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Surpassing expectations

Commentaires : As the Volunteer Coordinator, I have been using Volgistics in our library district for a little over a year, and have nothing but positive things to say about it. The system is user friendly and was easy to customize for our needs. Rarely do I need to submit a Help ticket. When I do, it's almost always because I failed to thoroughly check the Help Topics provided. Regardless of this, the customer service we receive is friendly, fast and thorough. In response to these requests there is usually a personalized email that contains an explanation of the problem with a summary of the solution, as well as a link to the already existing Help Topic that I failed to look for. These people have thought of every possible question and problem that could arise and have covered these in their Help Topics which provide step-by-step direction on how to resolve the issue. I was most impressed yesterday when we were experiencing an issue with a volunteer not receiving emails sent through Volgistics. It turned out that the issue arose as a result of the filtering through their own email service. Volgistics really blew me away with their service. As usual, they emailed an explanation and a link to the Help Topic that I again failed to look for. Most amazing was that the Help Topic included step-by-step directions on how to rectify the issue with each of the major email services. I was able to give those directions to the volunteer rather than just tell them that the problem is on their end leaving them to spend valuable time searching the internet for a solution. I could go on and on about how great Volgistics is. If you're considering it, I highly recommend you take advantage of the free trial period and watch the video tutorials. I don't know how I managed without it in the past.