Avis clients sur Polytech LIS

par CompProMed

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Polytech LIS

Experience the Comp Pro Med difference. Comprehensive, affordable and easy to use LIS solution for new, growing and expanding labs.

En savoir plus sur Polytech LIS

9 avis affichés

Christine M.
President/CEO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 24/08/2017

"Polytech software is easy to learn and easy to use. It marries ease of use with wide functionality."

Commentaires: Gives our laboratory the capability to service our clients in the most responsive and state of the art way.

Avantages: The software is intuitive to use and allows for a truly tailored experience. Our greatest area of appreciation is the ability of Polytech to merge workflow processes while maintaining our established review and alert criteria. In addition to the ease of use, the software allows for a wide range of abilities across access levels that affords us the ability to ensure the integrity of our review and control processes, from collections to reporting.
Furthermore, the support team is phenomenal in their responsiveness and dedication to ensuring our user experience meets and exceeds our expectations.
Lastly, the online web portal mobile access for our doctors has revolutionized our response and follow-up time.

Inconvénients: We are highly perplexed that this software is not mandated standard issue across the medical field.

• Publié le 24/08/2017
Rachel B.
Director of Quality Assurance
    Sans note

"Polytech LIS Review"

Commentaires: Our experience overall with Polytech has been good. We feel like for the price, this system has been able to provide us with what we need for a small start-up lab.

Avantages: The best feature of Polytech has been the customer service aspect. When we entered a contract with Polytech, we were assigned our own representative to assist us with the training, implementation, and use of the LIS. Our technical support representative has been an excellent resource for us here. We love that at any time we can pick up the phone and reach a person that is familiar with our system design and our projects. We also like the customization that is available using this product. We have launched several new products this year and this LIS has had the capability of adapting to our rapidly growing company.

Inconvénients: We are a lab that is growing very quickly and we launch new products regularly. The LIS has been able to be adaptable to our needs as a growing company but due to the inability to test how implementing new features would affect our live system, we were running into situations where we were unable to get results out because a change made in the live system would cause unexpected errors elsewhere. Our customer support representative, was almost always available to help us along with the process but we do recommend that a test system be offered during implementation of the LIS to new customers. We were unaware that a test system was available to us and could have prevented several system errors prior to launching new products had we known about this option. We have also not been very pleased about the turnaround time on customized projects.

Mary P.
Lab Manager
Appareils médicaux, 2-10 employés

"Polytech Review"

Commentaires: Overall I've had a good experience with Polytech. For full disclosure there is a lot of additional functionality I have not fully utilized in their software, but for what I have worked with I am happy with the product. The tech support team is great and for someone like myself who isn't the most tech-savvy I find that point to be extremely important when using an LIS system!

Avantages: Relatively easy to generate patient records and release the results.

Inconvénients: Very minor detail, I'm not a fan of tabbing over in the requisition software for entering patient demographics.

Christine R.
LAB MANAGER
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"POLYTECH LIS"

Commentaires: Polytech does everything we need it to do for the practice. Fairly recently, we interfaced it with our EHR (another vendor) and the process went well. The people at CompProMed were great to work with and continue to be extremely responsive when issues arise.

Avantages: Since I have been using Polytech, we have had virtually NO downtime. That is quite amazing and different from other LIS systems that I have used.

Inconvénients: It is a little complicated to generate the reports/lists I need. It would be helpful if there were some lists and reports available

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Christine R.
Lab Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 18/08/2017

"I have been a Polytech user for almost 10 years."

Commentaires: It does everything I need my LIS to do.

Avantages: I have no downtime with my LIS. When it locks up, which is rarely, all I have to do is reboot the system and we are up and running again.

Inconvénients: I really have no issues with the software. The screens are basic, not what you would call, pretty but that is okay with me.

• Publié le 18/08/2017
Malinda B.
Phlebotomist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2017

"very simple and easy to use"

Commentaires: having a system that transfers between our in house lab and our reference lab is amazing and so simple to use . we couldn't be happier with polytech. it has taken a few months to come to the point that we are at but it looks better and better everyday

Avantages: easy to use, simple set up, It can go into both the ehr and another program we use. it is such a simple task and has very few drawbacks

Inconvénients: only having it on 2 computers and neither one has everything we need so we have to go back and forth from room to room

Marissa B.
Laboratory Supervisor
  • Publié le 22/08/2017

"Customer rep has been excellent to work with for problem solving and integration issues."

Commentaires: As a med tech it is always nice to learn another interface as some are similar and others are different.

Avantages: Ease of use and customer support. It is not a hard program to learn and when I do hit a snag I can call customer rep and he is able to resolve the issue the same day 99% of the time.

Inconvénients: I wish we had more space. Right now I can only have 2200 active cups. I feel we should have more than what we could ever use (like 5000), as this has been an issue in the past.

• Publié le 22/08/2017
Ravi A.
Laboratory Supervisor
  • Publié le 21/08/2017

"It's a wonderful experience using POLYTECH LIS system. I am totally impresed."

Commentaires: Cost effective but highly efficient product

Avantages: Control on the data, customizable report formats, user friendly and more importantly customer support by CompProMed Team

Inconvénients: Most latest software's are very well presented in regards to the appearance of the software. To me Polytech seems like more of an old school product.

• Publié le 21/08/2017
Victor C.
Executive Director
    Sans note

"Easy to implement "

Avantages: Great tech support.
Flexibility to personalize reports.
Quick to interface instruments.
No server required

Inconvénients: Exporting of data is a little complicated.
No easy way to slice and dice the data for commission purposes