Avis clients sur Paycor Time and Attendance

par Paycor

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Paycor Time and Attendance

Solution de gestion du temps avec planification, reporting, données historiques, libre-service, gestion des congés, gestion des prestations et suivi des incidents.

En savoir plus sur Paycor Time and Attendance

63 avis affichés

Lina M.
Hospital Administrator
Vétérinaire, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

"Great Time and Attendance Software"

Commentaires: Great experience. Cannot imagine running payroll through Paycor without the integrate Time and Attendance piece.

Avantages: I love it how well it integrates with the payroll software. Makes processing payroll much more efficient than before when I had manually enter everyone's hours worked.

Inconvénients: We use a biometric time clock which will give us some issues from time to time. Sometimes it is the sensitivity issue (it will ask to try again several times). The biggest issues we've had was disrupted synching or time punches not being recorded. Lucky, these are rare occurrences.

• Publié le 17/04/2020
Brianna J.
HR Director
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Average Time and Attendance System"

Commentaires: We primarily use the system for our Hourly employees who clock in and out of the system. It's also great for employees who work in multiple departments or do project based work as they are able to toggle between departments/companies and track their project time.

Avantages: The Time and Attendance system with Paycor is very user friendly and employees are able to clock in and out on both their mobile or computer device, which is very convenient.

Inconvénients: The system doesn't work well at all for an unlimited time off policy. It only works well for paid-time off policies or accruals. If you have an an unlimited policy, you can use the system, but it will accrue a negative balance.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Jimmy S.
Finance
  • Publié le 15/05/2018

"Not useful for a service based business with majority of employees in the field"

Avantages: Actually we don't like this software. But, the best parts are the attempts it makes at having electronic time sheets, real time hour tracking, overtime warnings, etc.

Inconvénients: We attempted implementing this software for many months and it never lived up to the hype. The app for clocking in and out was still in the development stage with constant changes. The GPS pin point promsie for those working in the field doesn't work on personal phones if the employee turns off their GPS function... no control over this unless our company owned all the phones. We have day hourly rates, night hourly rates, Prevailing wages, etc. and the system cannot handle all of this without a lot of administrative oversight from our office staff. And it's expensive. Could be great if your staff all works from the same office and stays in their specific roles, but as an entrepreneurial start-up with everyone wearing multiple hats, this became impossible to manage. We never fully got this implemented before shutting it down. And again, Paycor customer service fails on the phone... they attempt to do everything by email which became exhausting.

• Publié le 15/05/2018
Dana R.
Payroll/ HR Admin
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2018

"Great Product for the Price"

Commentaires: It simplified and shortened the work I have to do. Allowing me to have more time to work on other projects.

Avantages: Paycor Time and Attendance makes it very easy to track my employees hours, to add their bonuses, and to make custom reports with whatever information I need at the time. One of my favorite features is the dashboard that alerts you when an employee misses a punch or is absent.

Inconvénients: A con to this software is that it occasionally misrecords punches when my employees work split shifts. I have to go back into their time cards and and pair the punches so it stops reporting as a missing punch. The only other con i have is that when making custom reports, it is easier for me use use that information in an excel sheet but some of them will only allow you to open it in a PDF format.

• Publié le 08/02/2018
Amber C.
Customer Service Representative
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2018

"Simple to use"

Commentaires: I have had a wonderful overall experience with this software. So easy and simple to use and everything I would need is right there so I don't have to jump from site to site trying to find everything.

Avantages: I like that is is so simple to do everything I need to do on here. I like being able to look at everything, pay dates, pay stubs, tax info, benefits info. All of it that I may need is right there in one spot.

Inconvénients: There isn't really anything I don't like about it. It is very easy to use so you don't have trouble finding stuff and literally everything is there. Its really self explanatory how to use it once you get on there. I am just an ordinary worker, so I don't have any control over how the site shows for us but I like the way it does so this program is definitely doing it right!

• Publié le 05/08/2018
Suzanne D.
Director of HR
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Time and Attendance good, but not for small, simple companies"

Commentaires: We were able to find a system for our PTO record keeping with T&A and it flowed right to payroll which was nice for our payroll manager.

Avantages: The approval system for PTO was good. Our supervisors were to supposed to manage it, but our Office Manager was able to be their back up if they forgot.

Inconvénients: The reporting was really difficult to use. We only have about 50 people and they are mostly exempt so no timesheets were needed. The product had a lot of bells and whistles that we did not use.

• Publié le 11/06/2020
Jessica M.
assembly line worker
Machines, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Finally an easier way to track my pay"

Commentaires: I love it and im very glad our company uses it. im much better at budgeting now that I have access to this app.

Avantages: It tracks every minute I work so that I always know exactly how much I have worked. it also tracks my sick and vacation time that I have used and what I have left although its up to the company to let us use the app to request time off the option is still there. Also amazing to be able to see what my check will be the night before pay day. there is also the option to be able to clock in through the app which would be very handy when working remotely

Inconvénients: sometimes the app Locks up but is usually easy to get back into and once in a while the info isn't up to date but that is also quickly fixed

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Scott K.
EVP of Sales
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Time Saving System"

Commentaires: it allows our teams to go straight home after their last job vs drive back to the office to clock out

Avantages: you can electronically clock in & out from anywhere-works great for companies iwth multiple locations or remote employees.

Inconvénients: You are a bit on the honor system with your team as the remote employees, unless you have GPS on their vehicle, can fudge what time it really is.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Cheri M.
Database Assistant
  • Publié le 04/10/2019

"Gets the Job Done"

Commentaires: My company used Paycor Time and Attendance to keep track of all employee payroll.

Avantages: I liked how in the desktop application it was easy to add or take away time and attendance, as well as keep track of how much I needed to get in for the week.

Inconvénients: I didn't like how I the mobile application made it difficult to see a layout of my weekly time and attendance. My HR department complained about how difficult it was to work with the Paycor service team.

• Publié le 04/10/2019
Cody R.
Painter
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2018

"Beautiful"

Avantages: Love how I can see what time I've missed what hours I've worked how long my breaks was

Inconvénients: It would be nice to request time off on there

• Publié le 25/11/2018
Donna R.
Sr. Administrative Asst
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2019

"Paycor"

Commentaires: We used Paycor for several years and the ease of doing payroll for 50 employees was so easy that I had it done within a couple hours. This program made it so easy to see what hours were being entered and paid. No guess work.

Avantages: This is a wonderful program that works with the user nor against them. I loved the ease of finding and working with each employees timesheet and the tracking of the employees accruals. This program is easy to read and makes it easy to look at the entries of time without navigating completely away from the employees timesheet. I can track each employees time and copy and paste the main page for an excel document to track what the employee was paid. Unlike most companies I have to manually enter each employees time instead of them clocking in and out and this program made that a breeze.

Inconvénients: Nothing, this program never gave me any negative issues.

• Publié le 10/06/2019
Susan M.
Payroll/HR Admin
  • Publié le 27/06/2017

"Paycor time and attendance is user friendly"

Avantages: Because of the logical way in which it is presented, Paycor Time/Attendance is great for managers. They can review time cards, view their entire team's work schedule, the scheduled days off for each employee and more. The reporting feature is easy to use and highly flexible.

Inconvénients: There is not much I don't like. I wish one could link to an employee's timecard when looking at their vacation request in order to eliminate having to jump back and forth in the software.

• Publié le 27/06/2017
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"Great Time & Attendance tracking program"

Avantages: Great Time & Attendance tracking program, allowing for online punches or local hardware for employees to clock in/out. Users have access to review clockings during pay period.

Inconvénients: Occassions where clockings do not post to the employee timecard right away, leading employee to clock in/out again. The original punch eventually posts, causing a duplicate clocking. This requires administrator intervention to clear up.

• Publié le 13/11/2018
Director of Human Resources
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/04/2019

"For the money Paycor is the best Time and Attendance software out there"

Commentaires: Overall, for the money, you can't beat Paycor-an all around solid product with great customer service.

Avantages: Aesthetically appealing to employees and easy to use for managers and employees alike. Everything employees need is in one place and easy to figure out.
The time tracking/allocation functionality of the time-sheets is a great attention for companies with billable hours.

Inconvénients: The geo-fence radius is too wide. Also the reporting feature became, in my opinion became more difficult to use after their most recent product update about a year ago.

• Publié le 01/04/2019
Connie M.
Admin Professional
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/05/2019

"Attendance to Payroll to PTO to W-2 - It has it all"

Commentaires: Great software to maintain your attendance for employees...Small to large business.
Takes care of your payroll taxes, W-2's all in one place. PT0 as well.

Avantages: As an employee, easy place to clock in and out, see my hours for the week and year and track my PTO time. W-2's and payroll stubs available online.

Inconvénients: It rounds you to the next 15 minutes when clocking in.

• Publié le 23/05/2019
Annie K.
Director of Religious Education
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/07/2018

"Our parish uses PayCor for keeping our time and attendance. "

Commentaires: I can keep my hours easily just using my phone, and once entered I can forget about it, not having to remember to "send in my hours" at the end of the pay period.

Avantages: I love the fact that I can sign in to work and keep my hours on my phone. Makes it easy when I'm not working at my desk.

Inconvénients: I really hate having to type in such an unwieldy password each time I sign in and out. I suppose this can't be avoided, though..... Yet if I wanted to have someone sign in for me, I could certainly give them the password, so having my phone remember my password wouldn't make much of a difference in security as far as I can see.

• Publié le 19/07/2018
Occupational Therapy
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2019

"User friendly Clock in/Clock out"

Avantages: I like that the product is easy to navigate and that you can see your schedules and benefits easily. Requesting time off is a breeze, I love the pop up calendars to select dates.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when punching in/out it takes the program a little bit to load.

• Publié le 24/01/2019
Kitchen Manager
Restaurants, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2018

"Effective and Accurate "

Commentaires: It is a little different than other Payroll and Time Clock programs that we have used in the past but it makes it a but easier for us as a large company to keep track of the over 5000+ employees we have.

Avantages: The ability to let our managers and employees have access to their Clock times.
The ease of ability to quickly adjust and fix any mistakes that were made
The accuracy of Overtime and holiday tracking.

Inconvénients: Software navigation got to be a bit finicky at times and would switch randomly from one page to the next on its own but once we refreshed it a few times we were good to go.

• Publié le 29/12/2018
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 12/02/2019

"Non-profit Use"

Avantages: Paycor time and attendance is easy to use for the employees, supervisors and the payroll managers.

Inconvénients: There has been issues with getting the correct hours to automate for paid holidays.

• Publié le 12/02/2019
Amber C.
customer service
Biens de consommation, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Simply great software"

Avantages: Makes it so easy to keep track, rearrange, change your schedule. Interface is simple and easy to learn. So easy to use.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I do not like about this software.

• Publié le 29/07/2019
Jennifer T.
Level 1 Rep
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2018

"Ms"

Commentaires: I liked having everything in one place, and knowing the information was secure.

Avantages: It was very simple to use. I liked that everything, paycheck stubs, w2s, everything was all there in one place.

Inconvénients: Setting up the account had a few minor problems but other than that there were no issues. Once the account was set up it worked the way it was supposed to.

• Publié le 26/07/2018
Tiffany F.
CSR
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2019

"So Easy to Use"

Avantages: Easy to use, lots of functions, even people who aren't technology savvy can use it. It's quick to install. Everything is very organized within the app.

Inconvénients: I had a few bugs with it but customer service helped fix it. When our company first started using it, it seemed a bit confusing because it does so much.

• Publié le 15/08/2019
Judson R.
Csr
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/06/2018

"Hey court time keeping appears to keep my timeframe is for my company and my paychecks fine it's easy"

Commentaires: I get paid

Avantages: I like clocking in and clocking out and getting paid For the work I do a core makes that easy enough

Inconvénients: Trying to find information for taxes is confusing and not user-friendly I and up having to ask my human resources rep for any help because I never remember how to find my information

• Publié le 20/06/2018
E-Commerce Marketing Assistant
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/02/2019

"Paycor for Hourly Employee"

Commentaires: Easy to use if you are on hourly but hard to change some features if you punch in twice by accident or leave without punching out. Could have more alerts to help this.

Avantages: Easy punch and go feature and your pay stub can be accessed from anywhere.

Inconvénients: Sometimes glitchy and takes a while to pull up on certain web browsers.

• Publié le 19/02/2019
Shalom P.
Associate Director Of Arts and Sciences
  • Publié le 25/01/2019

"Works great but not always the most intuitive "

Avantages: It has all of the things that I need in one place. I can request time off, track sick time, download paystubs, and fill out performance reviews all on Paycor. It works great and meets a lot of needs to make it easier to access needed information.

Inconvénients: It isn't intuitive, I have been using it for the last year and a half and I still find myself clicking around to find certain aspects. It isn't always clear to get to one section from another, for example how to request time off. The performance review is also a little confusing and doesn't always match up between the reviewer and person being reviewed.

• Publié le 25/01/2019