Average Time and Attendance System

Brianna J.
HR Director
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We primarily use the system for our Hourly employees who clock in and out of the system. It's also great for employees who work in multiple departments or do project based work as they are able to toggle between departments/companies and track their project time.

Avantages: The Time and Attendance system with Paycor is very user friendly and employees are able to clock in and out on both their mobile or computer device, which is very convenient.

Inconvénients: The system doesn't work well at all for an unlimited time off policy. It only works well for paid-time off policies or accruals. If you have an an unlimited policy, you can use the system, but it will accrue a negative balance.

Great Product for the Price

Publié le 08/02/2018
Dana R.
Payroll/ HR Admin
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It simplified and shortened the work I have to do. Allowing me to have more time to work on other projects.

Avantages: Paycor Time and Attendance makes it very easy to track my employees hours, to add their bonuses, and to make custom reports with whatever information I need at the time. One of my favorite features is the dashboard that alerts you when an employee misses a punch or is absent.

Inconvénients: A con to this software is that it occasionally misrecords punches when my employees work split shifts. I have to go back into their time cards and and pair the punches so it stops reporting as a missing punch. The only other con i have is that when making custom reports, it is easier for me use use that information in an excel sheet but some of them will only allow you to open it in a PDF format.

Simple to use

Publié le 05/08/2018
Amber C.
Customer Service Representative
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have had a wonderful overall experience with this software. So easy and simple to use and everything I would need is right there so I don't have to jump from site to site trying to find everything.

Avantages: I like that is is so simple to do everything I need to do on here. I like being able to look at everything, pay dates, pay stubs, tax info, benefits info. All of it that I may need is right there in one spot.

Inconvénients: There isn't really anything I don't like about it. It is very easy to use so you don't have trouble finding stuff and literally everything is there. Its really self explanatory how to use it once you get on there. I am just an ordinary worker, so I don't have any control over how the site shows for us but I like the way it does so this program is definitely doing it right!

Finally an easier way to track my pay

Publié le 05/12/2019
Jessica M.
assembly line worker
Machines, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it and im very glad our company uses it. im much better at budgeting now that I have access to this app.

Avantages: It tracks every minute I work so that I always know exactly how much I have worked. it also tracks my sick and vacation time that I have used and what I have left although its up to the company to let us use the app to request time off the option is still there. Also amazing to be able to see what my check will be the night before pay day. there is also the option to be able to clock in through the app which would be very handy when working remotely

Inconvénients: sometimes the app Locks up but is usually easy to get back into and once in a while the info isn't up to date but that is also quickly fixed

Paycor

Publié le 10/06/2019
Donna R.
Sr. Administrative Asst
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We used Paycor for several years and the ease of doing payroll for 50 employees was so easy that I had it done within a couple hours. This program made it so easy to see what hours were being entered and paid. No guess work.

Avantages: This is a wonderful program that works with the user nor against them. I loved the ease of finding and working with each employees timesheet and the tracking of the employees accruals. This program is easy to read and makes it easy to look at the entries of time without navigating completely away from the employees timesheet. I can track each employees time and copy and paste the main page for an excel document to track what the employee was paid. Unlike most companies I have to manually enter each employees time instead of them clocking in and out and this program made that a breeze.

Inconvénients: Nothing, this program never gave me any negative issues.

Paycor time and attendance is user friendly

Publié le 27/06/2017
Susan M.
Payroll/HR Admin
Support client

Avantages: Because of the logical way in which it is presented, Paycor Time/Attendance is great for managers. They can review time cards, view their entire team's work schedule, the scheduled days off for each employee and more. The reporting feature is easy to use and highly flexible.

Inconvénients: There is not much I don't like. I wish one could link to an employee's timecard when looking at their vacation request in order to eliminate having to jump back and forth in the software.

Great Time & Attendance tracking program

Publié le 13/11/2018
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great Time & Attendance tracking program, allowing for online punches or local hardware for employees to clock in/out. Users have access to review clockings during pay period.

Inconvénients: Occassions where clockings do not post to the employee timecard right away, leading employee to clock in/out again. The original punch eventually posts, causing a duplicate clocking. This requires administrator intervention to clear up.

For the money Paycor is the best Time and Attendance software out there

Publié le 01/04/2019
Director of Human Resources
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, for the money, you can't beat Paycor-an all around solid product with great customer service.

Avantages: Aesthetically appealing to employees and easy to use for managers and employees alike. Everything employees need is in one place and easy to figure out.
The time tracking/allocation functionality of the time-sheets is a great attention for companies with billable hours.

Inconvénients: The geo-fence radius is too wide. Also the reporting feature became, in my opinion became more difficult to use after their most recent product update about a year ago.

Time Saving System

Publié le 03/10/2019
Scott K.
EVP of Sales
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it allows our teams to go straight home after their last job vs drive back to the office to clock out

Avantages: you can electronically clock in & out from anywhere-works great for companies iwth multiple locations or remote employees.

Inconvénients: You are a bit on the honor system with your team as the remote employees, unless you have GPS on their vehicle, can fudge what time it really is.

Attendance to Payroll to PTO to W-2 - It has it all

Publié le 23/05/2019
Connie M.
Admin Professional
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great software to maintain your attendance for employees...Small to large business.
Takes care of your payroll taxes, W-2's all in one place. PT0 as well.

Avantages: As an employee, easy place to clock in and out, see my hours for the week and year and track my PTO time. W-2's and payroll stubs available online.

Inconvénients: It rounds you to the next 15 minutes when clocking in.

Gets the Job Done

Publié le 04/10/2019
Cheri M.
Database Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My company used Paycor Time and Attendance to keep track of all employee payroll.

Avantages: I liked how in the desktop application it was easy to add or take away time and attendance, as well as keep track of how much I needed to get in for the week.

Inconvénients: I didn't like how I the mobile application made it difficult to see a layout of my weekly time and attendance. My HR department complained about how difficult it was to work with the Paycor service team.

Our parish uses PayCor for keeping our time and attendance.

Publié le 19/07/2018
Annie K.
Director of Religious Education
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can keep my hours easily just using my phone, and once entered I can forget about it, not having to remember to "send in my hours" at the end of the pay period.

Avantages: I love the fact that I can sign in to work and keep my hours on my phone. Makes it easy when I'm not working at my desk.

Inconvénients: I really hate having to type in such an unwieldy password each time I sign in and out. I suppose this can't be avoided, though..... Yet if I wanted to have someone sign in for me, I could certainly give them the password, so having my phone remember my password wouldn't make much of a difference in security as far as I can see.

User friendly Clock in/Clock out

Publié le 24/01/2019
Occupational Therapy
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that the product is easy to navigate and that you can see your schedules and benefits easily. Requesting time off is a breeze, I love the pop up calendars to select dates.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when punching in/out it takes the program a little bit to load.

Effective and Accurate

Publié le 29/12/2018
Kitchen Manager
Restaurants, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a little different than other Payroll and Time Clock programs that we have used in the past but it makes it a but easier for us as a large company to keep track of the over 5000+ employees we have.

Avantages: The ability to let our managers and employees have access to their Clock times.
The ease of ability to quickly adjust and fix any mistakes that were made
The accuracy of Overtime and holiday tracking.

Inconvénients: Software navigation got to be a bit finicky at times and would switch randomly from one page to the next on its own but once we refreshed it a few times we were good to go.

Non-profit Use

Publié le 12/02/2019
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Paycor time and attendance is easy to use for the employees, supervisors and the payroll managers.

Inconvénients: There has been issues with getting the correct hours to automate for paid holidays.

Simply great software

Publié le 29/07/2019
Amber C.
customer service
Biens de consommation, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Makes it so easy to keep track, rearrange, change your schedule. Interface is simple and easy to learn. So easy to use.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Ms

Publié le 26/07/2018
Jennifer T.
Level 1 Rep
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I liked having everything in one place, and knowing the information was secure.

Avantages: It was very simple to use. I liked that everything, paycheck stubs, w2s, everything was all there in one place.

Inconvénients: Setting up the account had a few minor problems but other than that there were no issues. Once the account was set up it worked the way it was supposed to.

So Easy to Use

Publié le 15/08/2019
Tiffany F.
CSR
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, lots of functions, even people who aren't technology savvy can use it. It's quick to install. Everything is very organized within the app.

Inconvénients: I had a few bugs with it but customer service helped fix it. When our company first started using it, it seemed a bit confusing because it does so much.

Not useful for a service based business with majority of employees in the field

Publié le 15/05/2018
Jimmy S.
Finance
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Actually we don't like this software. But, the best parts are the attempts it makes at having electronic time sheets, real time hour tracking, overtime warnings, etc.

Inconvénients: We attempted implementing this software for many months and it never lived up to the hype. The app for clocking in and out was still in the development stage with constant changes. The GPS pin point promsie for those working in the field doesn't work on personal phones if the employee turns off their GPS function... no control over this unless our company owned all the phones. We have day hourly rates, night hourly rates, Prevailing wages, etc. and the system cannot handle all of this without a lot of administrative oversight from our office staff. And it's expensive. Could be great if your staff all works from the same office and stays in their specific roles, but as an entrepreneurial start-up with everyone wearing multiple hats, this became impossible to manage. We never fully got this implemented before shutting it down. And again, Paycor customer service fails on the phone... they attempt to do everything by email which became exhausting.

Beautiful

Publié le 25/11/2018
Cody R.
Painter
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Love how I can see what time I've missed what hours I've worked how long my breaks was

Inconvénients: It would be nice to request time off on there

Hey court time keeping appears to keep my timeframe is for my company and my paychecks fine it's easy

Publié le 20/06/2018
Judson R.
Csr
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: I get paid

Avantages: I like clocking in and clocking out and getting paid For the work I do a core makes that easy enough

Inconvénients: Trying to find information for taxes is confusing and not user-friendly I and up having to ask my human resources rep for any help because I never remember how to find my information

Paycor for Hourly Employee

Publié le 19/02/2019
E-Commerce Marketing Assistant
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use if you are on hourly but hard to change some features if you punch in twice by accident or leave without punching out. Could have more alerts to help this.

Avantages: Easy punch and go feature and your pay stub can be accessed from anywhere.

Inconvénients: Sometimes glitchy and takes a while to pull up on certain web browsers.

Works great but not always the most intuitive

Publié le 25/01/2019
Shalom P.
Associate Director Of Arts and Sciences
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It has all of the things that I need in one place. I can request time off, track sick time, download paystubs, and fill out performance reviews all on Paycor. It works great and meets a lot of needs to make it easier to access needed information.

Inconvénients: It isn't intuitive, I have been using it for the last year and a half and I still find myself clicking around to find certain aspects. It isn't always clear to get to one section from another, for example how to request time off. The performance review is also a little confusing and doesn't always match up between the reviewer and person being reviewed.

Good for specific company with generally similar pay rates

Publié le 16/10/2018
Franchisee
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We originally considered this to be a good solution for tracking time and attendance. The software is a good tool for basic pay plans. When there are different departments (or stores) in your group, with varying pay plans and rates per activity, it wasn't a viable option. This doesn't speak to the quality of Paycor's product, but I think there could be improvements made to support our challenges.

Avantages: It takes some work of the managers and puts it on employees to manage their time in and out. Also eliminates misinformation or oversight.

Inconvénients: It didn't work well for our structure with the pay plan in place. So much of our pay is based on specific employee with tiered base rates, and also specific activity per employee. This isn't a Paycor issue per say, but we couldn't find a manageable solution for our diverse pay structure.

Great System, easy to use.

Publié le 19/09/2018
Anna D.
Director of Quality
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great system to maintain employee time cards and PTO. Easy supervisor approval process.

Avantages: Ease of use
Easy to maintain time cards and paid time off for employees
Low learning curve training

Inconvénients: Flow / paths - easy to get lost and need to return to home to recalibrate
Ability for personnel to enter or request updates to times does not exist. Has to be done outside of the system via other notificaitons.