15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur MRI Software

En savoir plus sur MRI Software

MRI Software est l'un des principaux fournisseurs de solutions hébergées et d'applications logicielles immobilières innovantes.

En savoir plus sur MRI Software

MRI Software is highly customizable using the built-in toolkit. Integrations are easy to manage using built-in or custom APIs.

MRI Software - Notes

3,9

MRI Software a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 81 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MRI Software ?

Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Vendor management and reporting for over seven years

I like that MRI interface is user-friendly and the reports are easy to run. I also like that the reports can be exported to PDF as well as Excel spreadsheets.

Since my company has been using the web-based version of MRI, MRI X, it has increased the start up time. When before it took a couple of seconds for the program to load, it can take up to 1-2 minutes for it to load now. Not too bad, but it can seem like forever when you need to run a report or enter a new vendor in a rush.

Brittany
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

MRI is very easy to use!

Commentaires : I like this platform loads better than OneSite because of the ease of access of information and reports

I like that it is easy for first time leasing agents to navigate.

lead tracking could use a bit of an update

il y a 4 ans

Hello Brittany, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoy our easy user experience and interface! It is great to know that is ultimately why you chose to switch back to MRI Software. We look forward to many more years together!

Michelle
Property Accountant (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 201–500 employés

MRI Software

Offers a lot of tools that we need for our daily accounting.

Constant bugs, updates, only select support staff seems to know what they're doing when we have to call in.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Michelle, I'm glad that you've been able to use our tools for some of your daily accounting tasks! I am sorry to hear that you've had a less than stellar experience with our support. One of our core values is "Strive to Amaze" and I hate to hear that we haven't met that expectation for you. Could you please shoot me a quick note with your email address and phone number? I want to make sure all of your issues are resolved. I can be reached at matt.harrell@mrisoftware.com. Best, Matt Harrell Marketing Manager MRI Software

Tenille
Immobilier commercial, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Taking the next step in productivity

Commentaires : Overall, I am very pleased with MRI. It has streamlined our processes and protocols. We are much more efficient.

The software makes it easier to see our company as a whole. With multiple entities it was cumbersome to continuously jump back and forth between opening company files. Everything now is just a click of the button. I have real time data to work with and it has made my team much more productive in our daily tasks.

The implementation was not the best. The training process was a little difficult with doing things via web training, etc. I feel like there is so much more that MRI can do for us that we do not know about. I learned about certain items from other webinars since our implementation and have had to go back and set them up on my own. The trainers also do not have accounting knowledge so when you ask something accounting related it sometimes gets lost in translation.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Tenille, Thank you so much for taking some time to leave us a stellar review! We are very happy to hear your are pleased with our software an enjoy our user friendly interface. We take your feedback regarding training seriously and will be in contact with you and your team to better serve you as a valued partner! Here's to many more years working together!

Herb
Senior Dir Financial Systems (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 501–1 000 employés

MRI Review

Commentaires : We use MRI for AR and Budget and Forecasting the product allows us to store and capture data at the tenant level and roll-up the data to accounts before we transfer to the General Ledger.

The product is relatively easy to use we do encounter turnover and we are able to bring train users very quickly. MRI does allow for customization we do require customizations to meet the needs of our business. Also the support required for MRI is minimal compared to other options.

I would like to see the reporting enhanced currently we use other 3rd party applications for reporting because the standard MRI reporting does not meet our needs.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Herb, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear our Budgeting and Forecasting software serves your needs and is easily customizable. We would love to address your concerns regarding reporting and will circle this back with the team to ensure you have a better experience moving forward.

Diane
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Diane's Review

Commentaires : I love it. But Yardi has a few things better than MRI.

Easier to use than Yardi. MRI reports are prettier than Yardi.

Drop Down boxes in AP does not work. It is easier to drill down in Yardi. Stacking Plans are hard to read. Stacking Plans can not download to excel. Printing Income Statement - suppress zeros does not work for our Custom Report. Yardi downloads to excel are 100% better than MRI.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Diane, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your kind words and to provide feedback on the product. I will pass along your concerns on the drop down boxes and Excel functionality to your account manager to ensure your user experience continues to be the best. Here's to many more years together!

Patricia
Asset Manager (É.-U.)

Good Product

Commentaires : Good product for office and retail properties.

Very user friendly and meets all of our needs.

Customer support is slow sometimes and there are a few glitches that never seem to get cleared up but you can usually find a work around

il y a 4 ans

Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking some time to leave us a wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you experience with MRI over the last couple years has been superior and you find our product to be user friendly! We take your words regarding our customer support very seriously and will circle around to ensure your experience is nothing less than perfect moving forward.

Joseph
VP (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

Okay product

Commentaires : Service is good.

It does the job, however wanted much more flexibility and functionality. To date we have been disappointed.

Though it would be easier to use. It is not intuitive.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Joseph, Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We are happy you enjoy our customer service, but your other comments concern us. I have passed along your feedback to your account manager. We hope to speak with you soon.

Kellie
Kellie
Real Estate Services Administrator (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 10 000+ employés

Challenging but effective

Commentaires : I use MRI as a commercial real estate administrator manage accounts payable and accounts receivable. It has helped me deliver clear and accurate reports to my managers, clients and tenants and once you get used to navigating it - which can take awhile - it is one of the most important tools of my job.

MRI provides an accurate, in-depth view of financial data. It has multiple functions and there are many, many different types of reports that you can run, making it a versatile and steadfast financial tool. I like the ability to run quick rent rolls, ledgers, aged reports and variance analysis which are reports that I need everyday to do my job.

MRI is not as easy to learn as Yardi and you have to be very careful with your parameters or the report will fail to generate. This can get frustrating when you don't realize which parameter is incorrect. I have also had multiple issues with reports failing to generate through no fault of the parameters set and depending on the size of the report it sometimes can take as long as a few minutes to load.

Ally
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

MRI makes billing for rental applications easy!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience with this product! No issues or glitching.

MRI simplifies the tracking and payment of applications without our company.

Invoicing and customer service can sometimes be slow.

Annette
Application Support Specialist (É.-U.)

Intuitive and easy to use and manage.

This product is easy to navigate through for end users. There is a wide variety of App add-ons available to expand based on your needs, with many that integrate seamlessly. Above all else, the Customer support is OUTSTANDING!! There is always a pleasant, knowledgeable voice on the other end to assist you in a timely manner. MRI is always working on incidents within the system and releasing CMU's.

As an Administrator, I would like to have more access in the training portal to administer users and see some improvements made to the Training modules. In regards to the courses themselves, the videos need to be edited in order for them to register as being completed properly and it would be beneficial to have the next courses start automatically. Users are confused when trying to navigate through courses and the site in general.

Denise
Director of System Support (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Pros and Cons of MRI

Commentaires : I have been using MRI for 15+ years. I find it to be very dependable and is growing with the industry

MRI software is user friendly. It oesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but the basics work. Other products that have all the bells and whistles fail with the basics.

Report design is difficult, tutorials are not helpful. MRI support is very slow to respond and could take weeks or longer for a resolution.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Denise, thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy our user-friendly platform. We appreciate your feedback regarding support and tutorials. We will be in contact with you and the team to remediate this.

Ryan
Property Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

MRI Software is Great

Commentaires : Overall, with MRI software, we are able to run a successful property management company.

I really like there Central Overview Screen. This screen shows you all of the important information you need, in a quick and easy to read with great graphics. You can make custom reports with queries, which is extremely helpful in making business decisions. I use MRi software for all of my property management needs. I really like that it is a cloud software, so no matter where i am, i can log onto their software.

Some older residents complain about the online rent payment program, but i believe that is human error

Ashley
Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

MRI GREAT SOFTWARE FOR FINANCIALS AND RECORD KEEPING

Commentaires : Overall, i have been using this software for years. The updates keeps you on trend with what you need to know and making your life easier for accounting and record keeping.

MRI is user friendly and easy to learn. There are many different was to use the software from accounting to record keeping.

Some of the functions that you think will work for you, don't always do what you want them to do. This can make things more time consuming and complicated.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Property management software

4,0 il y a 7 mois

The new user interface is very clean and modern looking. Easy to use

Implementation was tough and still working put some bugs with affordable housing

Oscar
Assistant Controller (É.-U.)

MRI User Review

Commentaires : My experience has overall been positive.

It is user friendly and has good reports and a big fan of the budgeting module.

In the MRIX I don't care for the bank reconciliation feature compared to the Windows version.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your great review, Oscar! We are happy to hear you're experience overall has been positive! We appreciate your feedback on the bank reconciliation feature - we will circle that back to the team.

Great Tool for Collections and Work Orders

The update has really made it easier to use/access. It has dual functioning for rent collection, past resident rental record, vacancy, integration with leasing systems, and work order management.

It's difficult to learn for new users on the admin side. There's always a report I want to pull but it's not an available report in the system.

Rosa

Been using this software for more than 20 years very user friendly

Commentaires : Automation, structure, speed.

Modules are very easy to use. Admin role is very straight forward especially for user security. Able to fix quite a few things behind the scenes through SQL.

WEB side a bit cumbersome not as fast as the windows. Budgeting module lacking needed reports. Recoveries module not as user friendly as the rest of the software.

Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Been using MRI for almost 10 years

Commentaires : Able to run reports with ease; Is user-friendly. Support is always available.

Ease of setting up resident files; accessibility of reports and ease of running reports. Ease of processing statement of deposits; works well and integrates well with other software products.

Works slowly and program often freezes.

Rebecca

Not just for Property Management

Commentaires : I've used MRI for over 10 years. When taking a new position with a real estate firm, that does not do PM, I pushed to change systems from MAS90 to MRI. Such a great change! The functionality of the system is wonderful, and we love how we can run consolidated reports.

User friendly

Nothing about the software, however I don't love the annual increases we pay to use it.

Patricia
Accounting Specialist (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

5 years with MRI Software

Commentaires : I use MRI Software to manage our fixed assets. I can look up net book value, disposal costs, depreciation, and create ad-hoc reports with ease.

The integration process was fairly easy. The software is very user friendly and the customer service is the best I've ever seen for such a product.

I don't have any complaints about this software.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Patricia, Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you love our Fixed Assets Software and the integration process was easy. Thank you for taking some time to leave your kind words we appreciate it! We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

KRISTA
MANAGER (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11–50 employés

EASY TO USE

5,0 il y a 7 mois

EASY TO USE. REPORTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.

DO NOT HAVE ANY CONS AT THIS TIME. IT IS EASY TO USE

Ryan
Accountant (É.-U.)

MRI Works Great

Easy to calculate CAM's track leases and apply collections

Tables make some corrections or adjustments cumbersome

Jennifer
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Review

Commentaires : Not good. Was not easy to use or navigate. Customer service was okay, but could be better for the price.

Nothing. It was difficult to use and was not user friendly at all.

Everything. Nothing about this software is good.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for your review of MRI Software. I am so sorry to hear your experience with us was anything less than stellar. We take your review very seriously and would like to know how we can better serve you. Please send me an email at veronica.dominicis@mrisoftware.com so we help fix our standing with you and your team. Veronica

Kadi
Accounting Assistant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Accounting Assistant Review

Commentaires : Overall, i like MRI - i just think it could be more modern.

Researching items is easy due to the multiple filters and fields you can use to narrow down the results of your search. Being able to sort items by column also makes it easier when doing large bank reconciliations.

The look of MRI software is very outdated. It is also very easy to put something in the wrong period (ie 2081 rather than 2018) but it is very hard to fix a mistake like that. It would be nice to have more prompts to warn you before making some mistakes.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Kadi, Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're glad that finding items in the platform is easy for you! We're always looking for customer feedback to make the product even better. Could I kindly ask that you reply so that I can get you in touch with the right people on our team to get your feedback? That type of constructive feedback is incredibly valuable to us! Thank you for being a client! Best, Matt Harrell MRI Software