4,6 /5
    4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign combine la puissance de l'email marketing, du marketing automation et de l'automatisation des ventes/CRM.

En savoir plus sur ActiveCampaign

1 185 avis affichés

coach
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2020

"voleurs"

Commentaires: prestations très chers vis à vis de la concurrence, de plus, suite à une erreur de sélection sur leur site, un paiement de plus de 2000€ a eu lieux sur mon compte, aujourd'hui, ils ne veulent pas me rembourser alors que je n'utilise pas leurs services.

Avantages: absolument rien aucun arrangement commercial possible, fuyez

Inconvénients: pas du tout commerçants, considèrent leurs clients comme des numéros

• Publié le 13/08/2020
Adeline B.
Freelance
  • Publié le 26/12/2020

"Si vous deviez recommander un outil d'automatisation du marketing pour les petites entreprises"

Avantages: AC offre la meilleure combinaison de possibilités, fonctionnalités, d'expérience utilisateur, facilité d'utilisation, et de prix est abordable !

Inconvénients: Dans certaines situations, vous pouvez vouloir un outil au niveau de l'entreprise, par exemple, Salesforce qui peut offrir plus d'options et couvrir plus de lignes de produits réels. Je pense que c'est très situationnel. Mais pour le marketing par courrier électronique et l'automatisation du marketing pour les petites et moyennes entreprises. AC est presque toujours plus souhaitable que d'autres plateformes considérées, par exemple, plus d'opportunités offertes que MailChimp, meilleur que le terrible système qu'est ConstantContact, etc..

• Publié le 26/12/2020
Ben marcoux (.
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"Why I ONLY Use ActiveCampaign"

Commentaires: I've used ActiveCampaign every day for the last three-plus years to send broadcast emails and segmented, automated emails for my own business and for clients. Other than the occasional frustration dealing with a slow loading page, I've loved using it. It's super user friendly so it's easy for anybody to get up and running quickly so they can start making money for their business with email. But it's also got a ton of bells and whistles that even the most experienced email marketers will be impressed by.

Avantages: Before settling on ActiveCampaign, I used a half dozen other email service providers. The expensive ones were too clunky and loaded with features I was paying for but would never use. They also took forever to set up and learn how to use. Literally WEEKS. The cheap ones didn't have enough "oomph" under the hood to build the powerful automation I needed and wanted to. ActiveCampaign is perfect because whether you're a newb or a seasoned email marketing vet, you can do what you want to do. It's SUPER easy to go in and set up a basic broadcast email or automation. But it's also loaded with tons of features that allow you to really "geek out" and "supercharge" your email marketing.

Inconvénients: When working on automation, sometimes the interface is a little laggy. This is super frustrating because nothing is worse that being "in the zone" and getting work done setting up campaigns, then having to stop because the interface froze or decided to load super slow. Also, I've heard some complaints about the actual email builder being clunky and not the friendliest for designers, but I only send predominantly text emails so that's not an issue for me.

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Michelle M.
Tantric Body Love Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2021

"Had to switch from MailChimp"

Avantages: I like how straightforward and intuitive the software is. -- I can actually see a visual flow map of the customer journey, I can create automated series and then schedule them easily, I can create a standard template for my weekly video campaign and then customize it without revisiting old or pre-designed templates; I wasn't able to do any of those things intuitively with MailChimp. I have fewer than 400 subscribers right now, and I'm really glad to be making the switch now instead of later down the road. ActiveCampaign is where I want to build the foundation for my email marketing from here on out. Also, I had to buy a whole separate online course to learn how to use MailChimp and ActiveCampaign includes a startup course, "Getting Started," in their platform. Much appreciated! This is turning into a MailChimp critique, but the other thing I didn't like was how I couldn't just type directly into the body of the email like how a NORMAL email works; I had to write in a separate box to the side and it made it hard to see what the actual email would end up looking like sometimes.

Inconvénients: Honestly I don't have any feedback about what to improve yet; I've been using ActiveCampaign for just a couple weeks.

• Publié le 29/03/2021
  • Publié le 04/09/2017

"Strong Automation System & Ecomm DataLayer, Weak Support and Long Standing Bugs"

Avantages: Activecampaign sets the bar for building automations, with great sorting and filtering features including customer records, tags, lists, conditional rules/routing, e-commerce data such as purchases, crm pipelines and even a custom event layer. We have created very complex integrations for dozens of businesses ranging from E-Commerce stores, to Gyms to local businesses. It's really simple to learn and use, and powerful enough to tackle even the most complex business processes. This includes in-store purchases on a POS to sending out emails or automation's based on purchases or LTV. It also supports multiple E-Commerce platforms natively, but be aware those features are nearly 4x the price to unlock after the trial.

Inconvénients: After months of issues that resulted in one of our clients losing an excess of $40,000 in revenue, we can no longer recommend activecampaign. Poor support was to blame for this issue, with it being impossible to get someone on a call even though we pay 6 figures a year for service. Activecampaign is growing really really fast. Because of this, They have pretty terrible support and there are also long-standing bugs that they seem to have no intention to fix. For instance, the system is supposed to generate previews for each automation's email steps and in various other places, but instance shows a broken image. We have inquired about this to the support to be told they are aware it's been broken for over a year and have no ETA or intention on repairing it. We have this problem on all our client's accounts(dozens), and it's a serious issue with UI/UX but they don't seem to care. There are also some major logic issues, such as if you filter an automation to show anyone with 0 purchases, it doesn't work. We also inquired about this but got another non-response... So basically, where it works, it works well but there are a few major issues and they don't seem intent on repairing them, even though they are steady releasing more features to add to their pricing tiers. Overall, it's hard to find another system that provides the ease of use, features, and value of activecampaign but the support and existing bugs are a nasty/necessary compromise.

• Publié le 04/09/2017
Craig P.
Marketing Manager
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Great Features, Good Reliability"

Commentaires: I needed something simple enough to train staff to use, but with the ability to do crazy, advanced things. Over the last decade+ I had been using numerous competitors, but think I might have found a permanent home with ActiveCampaign after using it for two years.

Avantages: The automations are where ActiveCampaign really wins. You can do almost anything you'd want to do, and it really helps with the ability to track and move leads through a funnel.

Inconvénients: There is no way to group together TAGs. This makes it difficult to keep track of them all when you use external software that might be creating tags based on prospect activity. However, because of the ways Automations works, you rarely have to use TAGs. You can keep leads spinning around inside Automations, following unique paths, for the entire sales cycle.

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Mike C.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/01/2021

"Best of its kind but getting complacent on the basics"

Commentaires: I was a huge advocate for AC early on. Now, I temper that because of my frustrations. If they listen to their users more and get down to fixing the basics that are way outdated, they can soon get back to a full 5* experience. But for now, I would say try it out carefully. If you don't need the capabilities that distinguish it from the likes of MailChimp, it probably is not worth the annoying hassles.

Avantages: This is high-end marketing automation at mid-market pricing. If you want to automate marketing to a high-degree and with great sophistication, AC allows you to do nearly anything - yet at a price point similar to email marketing tools with little or no automation. That's why I chose Active Campaign and why I stick with it.

Inconvénients: For all of its technical sophistication, there are a few weak points around basics. Its email creation interface feels dated and the handling of image assets is clunky and horrid. Creating restore points and undo is flaky and unreliable. And what makes all this so bad is that users have logged these points for several years as top requests and AC has not addressed them. Instead they add fancy functionality. The basics of everyday use matter and the experience spoils the software for me.

Photis d. M.
Visionary Officer
  • Publié le 05/01/2021

"You get what you pay for"

Commentaires: Customer service has been very helpful.

Avantages: Active Campaign is powerful and effective. It has everything you need in an email marketing service.

Inconvénients: It comes with a cost and if you have many subscribers it can be too expensive if you're not making a good ROI

• Publié le 05/01/2021
Jorge A.
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/01/2021

"A Must Have in Sales and Marketing"

Commentaires: Keeping our team all on the same page. Being able to automate several tasks and be more efficient.

Avantages: Ease to use and automations. How you can keep track of all the touches you've had with your contact all in one place. And the fact that I can send all my contacts a bulk or text without having to use another software.

Inconvénients: More straight integrations with other software's instead of having to use Zapier

• Publié le 04/01/2021
Mark B.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2021

"The product is great, but the real game changer is the people!!"

Commentaires: Phenomenal customer service. Great training, support, sales, and customer success people. The training, the consulting sessions, and follow ups have all been very well managed and super professional, but also fun.

Avantages: I like that it covers all the bases: email, web chat, landing pages, forms, campaigns, deal management.
The interface is nice and clean. Not cluttered like some other applications.
The setup and administration is fairly straightforward.
The VERY best thing is that EVERY person I've talked to or chatted with has been A+. Super helpful, above and beyond the call of duty. I'm super impressed with the people.

Inconvénients: The deals management functionality needs some work, but I love the simplicity. I want to configure it more than I can today.

• Publié le 11/03/2021
Leandro N.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2021

"A great all in one solution"

Commentaires: I found Active Campaign to be just as feature rich as Hubspot, at a much better price and with an open user mangament service. It really helped my team to cut down lead follow up with their automation tools. The campaign mail feature is top notch. In all, a great budget minded option that punches above its weight.

Avantages: Very good price to quality ratio. Flexible plans. Much simpler price plans in comparison to Hubspot. Great email client. Excellent automation abilities. Robust and hassle free user management. Great form integrations with Wordpress.

Inconvénients: Would love to have a scheduler like Hootsuite. Whatsapp integration would be great. More customization options in the forms would be a great addition.

• Publié le 14/03/2021
Sjoukje B.
Blog coach
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

"Great automation software"

Commentaires: I use Active Campaign for all my emails and it has been a total game changer. I have been selling courses for years now using AC and it's the heart of my company.

Avantages: I love the automation options of Active Campaign. It saves so much time to let AC do my email marketing. And it's really intuitive, quite easy to learn. I especially like the "jump" functionality, where you can plant a subscriber anywhere in an automation you like.

Inconvénients: Deep data integration is only available in the Plus subscription.

Zakaria D.
Digital Marketing
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/03/2021

"Affordable option to get into marketing automation"

Commentaires: Overall, they have a leg up over other email marketing apps with their class-leading automation system.
Newbies will probably complain about the template composing feature. It's nowhere near as easy as Mailchimp or Aweber.
But I have a designer compose my newsletters in Stripo, which is inexpensive. And they have a one-click export into Activecampaign. This works for me. I average 28% open rates on newsletter blasts. I'm happy with that kinda performance.

Avantages: Activecampaign is more than just an email marketing app... done right it can free you from manually keeping track of leads and contacts interacting with your business. We use it to nurture all new leads coming in through our website. I recently implemented lead scoring of my contacts, which will hopefully allow me to filter those leads ready for sales. Another great feature is the site tracking. I've set an alert to notify me when a contact is on our site. I've yet to take advantage of this, but my plan is to automate an email to the relevant sales consultant, telling them their lead is on a high-intent page, so we can reach out at just the right time. There is more under the hood, I know. For larger setups one could use it as a full CRM, bringing your sales team on board with incredible amount of data about your contacts.

Inconvénients: It can be overwhelming. They have pre-built recipes for most functions, which is a great start. But still, you'll have to play with the automations and see which work for you. Otherwise, it's like driving a Ferrari and not going faster than 120 kmh.

• Publié le 23/03/2021
Luke J.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/02/2021

"ActiveCampaign is great!"

Commentaires: After nearly two years, I'm very pleased with ActiveCampaign. It's a well thought out feature rich platform. In my opinion there isn't another service on the market that can beat them for what they provide.

Avantages: 1. The automations. It makes complex automations easy to understand and seemlessly blends the users interactions in my app with emails in their inbox. 2. The email designer Easy to use and great templates to get you started 3. Reliability & Peace of mind Once you set up your automations it's a great feeling to know that it will run like clockwork. 4. API I was quickly able to interact with ActiveCampaigns API and it runs so perfect! It gives me such power over how users interact with my application. Literally any interaction a user makes with my application, I can capture and add to their contact profile and send them through automations in regards to their actions / inactions. Super Powerful!

Inconvénients: 1. No Sandbox mode There's only one mode to use the software and that's live. This means you have to be mindful when generating software tests as you can end up sending emails to dummy accounts as ActiveCampaign doesn't differentiate between a Live and Sandbox version. I would be super greatful if there was a sandbox mode that could be used for testing my applications and not worry about passing dummy contacts through automations etc. 2. Subscription model can be a little bit pricey if not utilized When I began using ActiveCampaign I was starting a fresh business, so my mail list was 0 at the time. It took me sometime to get accustomed to it & test integrations etc. This setup time and any other non-marketing time still costs money with the current subscription model. I would personally prefer a usage based fee based on features and emails sent. 3. No built-in suggestions to get more emails in the Primary folder. It may be wishful thinking as the goalposts are often moved by what is deemed as falling under "Promotions", nevertheless there could be more done to get emails in the Primary Inbox at the time of creating emails. I would really appreciate a "likelihood of reaching the primary inbox" meter before creating campaigns. This could be difficult to implement but I feel it would help alot of new users and people new to email marketing.

• Publié le 28/02/2021
Allen E.
President/CEO
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/12/2020

"Critical software for small business/startups"

Avantages: The most critical thing a small business has is their customer list. Being able to communicate with your clients in a timely manner, whether it's regarding safety protocols to build confidence or a promotion/offer to increase revenue. An email marketing system that can properly segment your clients and make it through email filters can make the difference between success and failure in a small business. Activecampaign allows solopreneurs and small companies to compete with big companies when it comes to email marketing, lead tracking and relationship management at a very affordable price. Also, their premade 'recioes' (marketing automations) are such a help so you don't start from scratch.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve an best practices when starting up. Learning how to create a campaign or even the terminology that Activecampaign uses. However, they make it easier with a wealth of articles, how-to's, webinars, and live support (which is crazy good and fast!).

• Publié le 24/12/2020
David B.
Managing Director
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2020

"If I had to recommend a single email marketing and automation tool, it's AC"

Commentaires: AC has helped my business and clients alike in being able to seamlessly create email marketing campaigns regularly. In addition, the automation features are helpful to be able to tag specific contacts, start/end automated email series, and so on. There are limitless possibilities, without a *need* to use every feature to make it worthwhile.

Avantages: AC provides the best combination of possibilities (features), user experience (ease of use), and pricing (it's affordable!).

Inconvénients: There are situations when you may want a tool that is at the "enterprise" level (e.g., Salesforce) that may provide more options and span more actual product lines. I think it's very situational. But for specifically email marketing and marketing automation for small to mid-sized businesses, AC almost always is a more desirable fit than other platforms considered (e.g., more opportunity provided than MailChimp, all-around better than the terrible system that is ConstantContact, etc).

• Publié le 14/12/2020
Jill G.
Blogger
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
    Sans note
  • Publié le 29/10/2020

"My top pick for an email marketing platform."

Commentaires: Overall, choosing Active Campaign as my email marketing service was a terrific decision. I've been happy with it so far and cannot wait to see where it takes my business.

Avantages: I love how robust Active Campaign is and at a great price. It integrates well with the many online services and I haven't needed to reach out to customer support for help. I look forward to learning more ways that I can use Active Campaign to grow my online business.

Inconvénients: As I progress through all of the available options and features Active Campaign has for me, I do struggle with knowing which features will help my blogging and email marketing business the most. There are many digital marketers providing courses on email marketing. Yet, I feel held back because I need to learn more about Active Campaign's platform and how it will best help me as a blogger before I can implement many of the techniques recommended to me.

• Publié le 29/10/2020
Millie B.
President and Co-Founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"A good all-rounder"

Commentaires: Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to. We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Avantages: Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product. Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard. We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Inconvénients: Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Scott D.
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2020

"A Powerful, Affordable Package"

Commentaires: Active Campaign is at the center of my online marketing, and I am very happy with it.

Avantages: I came from a different autoresponder which had many, many limitations. A marketing guy suggested ActiveCampaign, so it was one of many I explored when the limitations of the old autoresponder company foprced me to move. I am glad I moved, and I am very happy with ActiveCampaign. It allows you to set up marketing funnels, forms, capture lead data, tag your visitors and put them into marketing funnels for follow up. I do not use all of the features, but. I have been able to build pretty elaborate follow up processes for my marketing sytem using ActiveCampaign. There are a slew of new competitors which CLAIM to do what ActiveCampaign does for less money, and several services which offer website hosting, autoresponder, everything, for more money. I am glad I am with ActiveCampaign because they are established and their have a mature, stable product. Not the cheapest, but it has features of more expensive platforms. I'd recommend it.

Inconvénients: As with all autoresponders, the user interface and names and locations for things presents a learning curve. Especially for newer people, they could improve their intro and training videos to be more clear.

• Publié le 13/09/2020
Keleigh L.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Consolidated so many tools into one"

Commentaires: Their customer support is beyond great. I’ve sent instant chats to ask questions many times and I’m always impressed by how out of the way their reps go to help me. I even had one rep who built out an entire custom automation for me based on my needs.

Avantages: I held back from investing in ActiveCampaign for over a year because of the overall cost. What I didn’t realize then was that I would be able to cancel FOUR other software subscriptions thanks to the robust suite of features that AC has. This software has played a critical role in my ability to grow my business by over 150% this year and I would recommend it to anyone!

Inconvénients: I would give my left leg for AC to have mobile functionality. They don’t have an app and the mobile version of their site is non-functional. It quite literally can only be used on a computer. This is the one place where AC is severely behind their competitors.

• Publié le 31/08/2020
Noa M.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2020

"ActibeCampaign is a professional game changer!"

Commentaires: Overall, an excellent experience, that has transformed my organization's digital marketing and engagement.

Avantages: I love the flow of the automations and segmentation.
It's opened a whole new world of opportunities for my organisation.

Inconvénients: I'm not sure whether I have yet to find it, but from the exploration that I've done on the mobile app, I couldn't find tracking for automations, nor for forms. That would come in handy. As for the software in general, it would have been helpful to be able to see an overview of all campaigns and automations in one place, rather than having automations on one tab and campaigns on another. Also, it would be helpful if I could go into a sent campaign and resend it to myself (not a specific contact), and access the original message and list of people who received the campaign more easily. Currently feels like I need to go through 2-3 steps each time in order to do so.

• Publié le 15/08/2020
Candice P.
Tech & Systems Expert
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 23/08/2020

"I recommend it to everyone!"

Avantages: I recommend ActiveCampaign to all of my clients for two specific reasons. Easy of use and features. My clients hire me because they are not tech-savvy but ActiveCampaign gives them the freedom to use a robust email marketing platform with ease after getting over a very short and small learning curve. ActiveCampaign has an AMAZING and thorough online help database as well.

Inconvénients: The only thing that I personally find missing from ActiveCampaign is Dubsado integration (although ActiveCampaign has a TON of integrations options so that might be a fault on Dubsado's end). I also think it would be nice to add landing pages. I host my landing pages on my Showit site but it would be a great option for some of my clients who haven't launched their site yet and want to start building their email list.

• Publié le 23/08/2020
Andrew T.
Copywriter
  • Publié le 01/08/2020

"ActiveCampaign - Powerful drag and drop automation + Easy to send Emails"

Commentaires: My experience has been a very pleasant one. Simple to use and fairly intuitive.

Avantages: The deliverability of emails is crucial to me (and to most businesses).
A simple user interface comes in a close second.
ActiveCampaign delivers on both (and gives you a comprehensive tutorial series).
I don't make full use of the automations. However, they're drag-and-drop which makes them dead simple to use. You can also create opt in forms using ActiveCampaign to collect emails. You can embed these forms into pages, or direct users to a link.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it seems like ActiveCampaign goes down which is a problem. I've had people ask me why I sent them a broken link - but the real issue was that ActiveCampaign was down. I don't have any other big complaints. A small complaint is not being able to change an email's subject line without clicking a few times.
It would be great if you could change the subject line inside of the email creator.

• Publié le 01/08/2020
Morgan G.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"It was wonderful until we needed support"

Commentaires: Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Avantages: AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Inconvénients: Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Aidan L.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2020

"Thorough Email & CRM Software"

Avantages: AC is easily deployable and compatible with the rest of our tech stack, and this makes it easier for us to justify our continued use of it. The automations are easy to build, but complex enough to go further should you wish to. The email marketing system is thorough, and does what it says on the tin, The reporting capabilities are strong, and it is useful to have this all tied in with a clear CRM and Deal flow management system. The support team at AC are generally great, and depending on what tier you are on, they also provide generous support to their customers to make sure they succeed.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the software bugs out, and doesn't do what you are asking it to do, although this is usually resolved quickly. The entry price for the higher tiers could be slightly lower.

• Publié le 12/07/2020