Powerful marketing automation tools, CRM, and the power to understand your audience.

Publié le 05/12/2016
Declan D.
Chief Growth Generator
Édition, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Setting Activecampaign for a client with a limited budget and limited technical skills, we were able to set up and automate many of the lead funnels for this B2B SAAS company. The tools are comparable to what you'll pay 10X for, and one of the features I love about Activecampaign are their Marketing Automation Workflows - allowing you to setup, segment, and activate the inactive. By using this tool, we achieved 25% open rates in the HR industry where 10% is often average; by integrating the online tools with our inbound marketing Team - both phone and online support - we were able to increase sales Demos 10X over the previous 6 months because Activecampaign helped us motivate the inactive, as well as those who take action. One of the tools I recommend most to clients is Activecampaign because it's performance marketing at a reasonable price.

Avantages: Marketing automation tools and templates
Deliverability excellent in our experience
CRM was enough for our needs, helping coordinate 5 staff.
Can use in Gmail, which helped our non-Tech sales people.
Reporting that helps quantify engagement and ROI

Inconvénients: CRM was not the strongest, yet enough for our needs
Marketing automation services generally are separate from emails you send to larger lists in my approach. Would like an option for sending mail outside the automation to lists, but that may simply be different skill sets (haven't found a solution we like).

The Best Kept Secret in Marketing Automation

Publié le 06/06/2017
Austin S.
Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ActiveCampaign is one of the best kept secrets in the marketing world. The automation builder is both easy-to-use AND powerful. You can trigger actions and segment by almost any criteria you can imagine. In a lot of ways, the automation builder rivals the (what I consider) best-in-class solutions such as Marketo. The email builder is intuitive and the template library comes with a lot of good looking emails to start from. Zero HTML/CSS needed. The built-in SMS messaging is really cool and somewhat unique in the industry. Building an automation consisting of emails and SMS messages is drag and drop, with no integrations needed. While it's limited (as of today) the CRM is really intuitive and clean. If they continue to add functionality in this area they may have something incredible in a couple years. Importing contacts is simple and goes far beyond the typical CSV file. Google contacts, Google Sheets, other email providers. no problem. Possibly the best import tools I've seen in this industry.

Inconvénients: The most obvious one is the lack of a landing page builder. Having landing pages in the tool would be ideal, but solutions such as LeadPages can be easily integrated. Having to pay for email compatibility testing (for different devices) is a bit annoying, feels like you're being "nickel and dimed." The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. I'm really hoping they invest in this area (much more important than having built-in landing pages in my view), as it would really elevate the solution and make it an easy choice vs the Infusionsofts of the world.

Great value marketing automation platform.

Publié le 23/04/2019
Millie B.
President & CoFounder
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The marketing automation side of the software is excellent as is the customer support. We are very happy that we upgraded to a package that includes an account manager - she is very responsive and helpful. The outline/map view of automations works great on all screen sizes - I can work with it as easily on my laptop as I can on my desktop and this was a big difference compared to our previous marketing automation software. Campaign / newsletter set up is easy and reporting on campaign performance is detailed and insightful. The iPhone app is really user friendly for quick updates to the CRM - tasks and notes - on the go.

Inconvénients: I find the CRM / Deal reporting a little simplistic. I would really like to be able to get more detailed information such as detail of deals by user and ability to filter deals based on the lead source. The List Clean Up feature doesn't allow you to preview your list before it deletes contacts. eg. if I want to clean up bounced or unsubscribed contacts I only have one choice and that is to delete them all, I can't preview that list and cherry pick. Neither can I seperate the bounced list by bounce type. These would be really good features to have.

Best CRM & Marketing Combination

Publié le 25/06/2019
Angela B.
Account Executive
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ActiveCampaign saves me time and helps me stay organized with our marketing and sales efforts, which in turn leads to landing more accounts and deals. It would be my choice for most sales professionals who also find value in email marketing and automation functions.

Avantages: It's great for a marketing platform and CRM combo. I've spent so much time trying to link these different services between multiple providers (email marketing and CRM) in the past and ActiveCampaign has been amazing at providing a fully integrated solution to my needs. The email marketing platform is particularly easy to use and set up automated series of emails to prospects. Overall a very useful and powerful software

Inconvénients: I wish that the packages were a bit different. Some of the features I would find useful are on the next tier of subscription while some that I have access to are not relevant to me and I do not use. I wish there was more flexibility in picking and choosing what features you have access to.

One-stop shop for more than just emails

Publié le 02/04/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Active Campaign gives you a one-stop email marketing shop offering campaigns, automation, and even a CRM system that allows you to keep everything in one place.

Avantages: Active campaign can handle a lot of your customer contact metrics. You can run email campaigns, track engagement, and retargeting campaigns. The software is easy and straightforward to use. With a grasp on how email marketing works, you can easily find your way around the software and get to the campaigns, contacts, lists, and automation you need to access. Also, your payment plan is based on the number of contacts you have, so if your contact is subscribed to multiple lists, you are not charged any extra.

Inconvénients: The email editor is a bit plain. If you don't know coding, your emails will all look similar or you're stuck using the templates they provide, many of which look outdated. Integrations are available, but you have to be careful as some will fire off false tags or contact updates.

Powerful automation system collaborating e-mail marketing and customer relationship management

Publié le 08/07/2018
Ravi G.
Biotechnologie, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: If you select trigger, you can send emails to the targeted customers. The application is easy to use and is an affordable solution when compared to other similar applications. Presence of additional features like sort and organize and provision of filters by analyzing customer records based on their purchase lists and event engagements. Integrations to meet all business types. Integrates with Google applications like spreadsheets, docs etc. Sales pipeline component and the campaign automation features are the best for active campaigns. Templates available and you can create your own templates, with which you can work to personalize emails and add-on graphics. Assigning tags to each customer based on their interactions is another unique feature.

Inconvénients: Attachment of an image to the email message is time-consuming. Real-time custom recording of events is absent. Manipulation of data and exporting feature is also absent. An outdated application program interface. It is an affordable solution but lacks a lot of features that similar automation systems have.

Powerful Email Marketing with Automation

Publié le 06/02/2018
Jesus P.
CEO/President
Support client

Avantages: ActiveCampaign is incredible email marketing software that allows you to build powerful automations and logic into any campaign. You can assign tags based on behaviors in emails, on your website or when filling out forms. It also provides many integrations.

Inconvénients: The email builder is nice, but it fails at providing a way to create simple letter-style emails with multiple images inserted inside the text (ie text flowing around left or right aligned images). To insert an image in an email, you need to add a text-block, then an image-block, and then another text-block. It doesn't work like a typical WYSISYG HTML editor like WordPress.

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 12/02/2018

Hi Jesus,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the platform. We appreciate any and all feedback. If you'd like, we'd encourage you to add your ideas for the email builder to our internal page for the team to see (ideas.activecampaign.com)

A really slick product with a few performance issues that keep it under 5 stars

Publié le 27/06/2017
Eric P.
Graphic Designer
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ActiveCampaign's feature set is really hard to beat (I know, because we had some performance hiccups that had me researching alternatives); the automation tool is unequaled by any competitors, and ties in very neatly with their sales pipeline component.

Inconvénients: My only real complaint is that the server infrastructure their product sits on appears to be a little underpowered; at times the system is unusable due to slow loading pages. We have had some hiccups with the software where it was absolutely not working correctly, but support was able to provide a workaround eventually until the issue was resolved. Those issues did cause some major disruption to a large campaign. Additionally, their SMS solution can only send 1 message per second, which is fine, but that limitation wasn't noted anywhere, so we made the mistake of broadcasting to a large list, and the final messages weren't delivered for over a week.

Great email marketing app with in built split testing and custom tagging capabilities

Publié le 05/04/2018
Aj S.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use and powerful email marketing app.

Avantages: Straight out of the gate Active Campaign is an impressive email marketing app, even if you don't take advantage of it's impressive CRM capabilities. It offers similar record-based database features to other apps 10x the price and allows you to quickly get up and running with an intuitive, drag and drop, campaign builder. Probably the best feature is the inbuilt split testing functions. Any good marketer will tell you that you're probably only a few split tests away from scoring a home-run campaign but split testing individual emails in a campaign sequence or split testing across different campaign sequences can be near impossible in most apps. Active Campaign makes this easy enough to do that you've no excuse not to be testing all the time.

Inconvénients: At times the UI can feel a little hard to navigate with some of the features seemingly buried in menu options. It's been a while since the interface was refreshed and it feels over due for an update.

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 06/04/2018

Hi AJ,

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate hearing what is and isn't working from our users and we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform! We're continuing to make updates, so stay tuned!

Thanks again from your friends at ActiveCampaign!

Powerful but bad email editor

Publié le 29/07/2018
Alfred B.
Co-Founder
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There isn't a focus on a specific audience, which makes the platform too big & complicated.

Avantages: ActiveCampaign has so many integrations, a strong API, a marketplace for everything (including automation) a strong community and so much more. It's a mature platform, that's constantly getting more powerful.

Inconvénients: The email editor is just horrible. It's clunky, it's ugly, it doesn't show all the sequence, even editing an email is a hassle. That's why I left ActiveCampaign. And customer service is reachable only by email. Which slows down the resolution of any issue.

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 01/08/2018

Hi Alfred,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you're no longer with ActiveCampaign. We'd love to hear what about the email builder you didn't like so we can take that feedback to our product team. Please email help@activecampaign.com or add your feedback to our ideas.activecampaign.com page - we would appreciate the feedback!

Thank you again from your friends at ActiveCampaign!

Very powerful email marketing platform which can automate your business

Publié le 30/01/2018
Andrey F.
Business Development
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: You can automate anything with this smart and reliable email marketing platform.

Avantages: My favorite feature is Automations. When you have a subscriber in your list, you can track everyone on your website and send them a particular message on any event you can imagine. Also you can fully customize your confirmation email for double opt-in, which is impossible for other email platforms like Mailchimp where you can change particular lines of text only. I also love that the support is available through the chat so you can ask any questions.

Inconvénients: I wish it was more comfortable to view reports on your split-test campaigns as you can see the final results only, but not which version was winning and which confidence level was achieved. There were also a few issues I had with my automation but their support helped me to resolve it quickly.

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 01/02/2018

Hi Andrey,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear you're loving ActiveCampaign and that Support has helped you resolve any issues you've had quickly!

We're making improvements to our reporting feature and appreciate the feedback. If there's ever anything you'd like to see, don't hesitate to let our internal team know at ideas.activecampaign.com

Thank you again from your friends at ActiveCampaign!

ActiveCampaign is user friendly, robust and fit our needs almost perfectly.

Publié le 12/12/2017
Chelsie venée Y.
Operations & Finance
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The platform is extremely easy to use and quite intuitive. There wasn't a huge learning curve to get it up and running. The campaign automations are what I really like about this tool that set it apart from the other tools we'd tested. Here you're able to customize almost every detail of the drip campaign from the day of the week to the time of day (in the recipient's time zone). This is great when you're working with prospective clients all over the world. Customizing the emails to make them personalized and adding graphics were a breeze. They provide templates for you to work with as well as the option for you to create your own. Being able to have the freedom to be as creative or cookie cutter is always a plus!

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 13/12/2017

Hi Chelsie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we're so happy to hear you're enjoying the platform. We love hearing from our users and appreciate feedback so we can continue to grow.

Thank you from your friends at ActiveCampaign!

A swiss army knife of marketing tools.

Publié le 13/03/2018
Roy C.
Senior Web Developer
Support client

Avantages: We first got Active Campaign about three years ago. It revolutionalized our way of doing business. We knew it was a simple email marketing tool, but it allowed us to do automation. Think of this, you send an email and then if they click on the button in your email, you can then retarge them on your website. On top of that, we were able to automate certain email flows. The customization was neat where we could automate based on days or even inaction. We heavily utilize their RSS feed function to provide our customers automated emails with curated content from our website. I'm particularly glad that Active Campaign is constantly updated and upgrading their software which as a client brings me piece of mind.

Inconvénients: There are different pricing structures that might not fit everyone's budget needs. Although mailchimp might be considered one of its biggest competitors, Active Campaign provides customers a more robust solution.

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 14/03/2018

Hi Roy!

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're so happy to hear you consider us the "Swiss army knife of marketing tools!" We appreciate the feedback.

Affordable Automation

Publié le 23/05/2019
Catherine B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I needed something more robust than Mailchimp, but I didn't want to invest in an enterprise-level automation tool. ActiveCampaign fits that spot nicely for me. I have what I'd consider enterprise-level features with respect to automation and behavior tracking, but at a much lower price point.

Avantages: ActiveCampaign has a very deep feature set for the price. Yes, you can build and send emails, and that part works just fine. But the automation features are the standout, as you can build out rich engagement pathways based on user interactions.

Inconvénients: The email editor can sometimes be buggy. If I copy a sent campaign to create a new one and then make changes, sometimes the changes don't save. I've made it a habit to make the change, save and exit. Then I'll go back in to the editor before sending out a test. Otherwise, I'll send the test and some of my changes revert to the old version for some reason. Also, there's not an easy "undo" in the editor. The application stores revisions and you can revert to prior revisions, but that seems more complicated than a simple undo button.

Few things to keep in mind about Active Campaign

Publié le 02/04/2019
Business Analyst
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is worth having CRM software.

Avantages: 1. It helps me to collect leads and translate them into potential customers by fetching or collecting data from various source via emails, chat and form submission.
2. I like it's automated email feature that automatically send follow-ups to the leads. It saves me a lot of time to work upon other things.

Inconvénients: 1. Recently I experienced a bug which is emails/replies (which I use to send through the AC) were not getting delivered to the leads. But I spoke to their support team and they managed to fix that issue. It is not anymore. Keep up the good work.
2. Creating automation is quite complex, it should be more easy and user friendly. Suggestions: Add a tool-tip at each event/action.

Feature packed for less money

Publié le 10/08/2018
VP of Sales and Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ActiveCampaign does everything that the more expensive marketing automation platforms do. It's very visual in how to set up automations allowing for a very short learning curve.

Inconvénients: I wish that the pricing was based solely on subscribers. You really need the 2nd tier to get the minimum features that someone would want. It's still a great deal though!

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 13/08/2018

Hi there!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate the feedback and we're happy to hear that you're loving the features ActiveCampaign provides!

We'd love to hear more from you regarding what you wish you could see with pricing. Would you mind adding it to our feedback page? That way our internal team will be able to see it and other users can upvote the ideas. ideas.activecampaign.com

Just in time.

Publié le 19/11/2015
Roy C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Enseignement primaire et secondaire
Source : SoftwareAdvice
4.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Active Campaign continues to improves its product monthly. Their technical support is excellent and they continue to enhance their product while still maintaining a palatable price point. Where else can you get an email marketing software along with a CMS and marketing automation for a much lower price than Marketo? We also love that they've integrated lead scoring, along with site tracking. Who doesn't want to target your hottest leads? We're very impressed with Active Campaign vision to help their customers. Also, their automated sequences helped us cut down time and energy that we were wasting. There is so many ways to customize your marketing and Active Campaign fit the bill for us.

Inconvénients: Just need a better form builder. However, we have been told that this is in the works.

ActiveCampaign has solved every problem I had with email systems

Publié le 03/04/2019
Martin M.
Sócio-Proprietário
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When you begin using a tool such as ActiveCampaign, I think the real value is not so much in the problems it solves but in the potentiality it opens up that you never considered before. My experience is that ActiveCampaign is allowing me to EXPAND my business thanks to its functionality.

Avantages: What I love most about ActiveCampaign are its segmentation and automation features. It helps me easily manage my audience's interests. Let me address each separately. First, segmentation. ActiveCampaign's tagging feature is the best in the industry. Not only can you preset tags in the system, you can also create new ones on the fly as you add them to your contacts — even from third party software. Then, you can create list segments based on those tags, and send broadcast or automated emails only to these segments. It's easy, fast and elegant. I waste no time wrestling with the interface. Second, automation. You can literally automate EVERYTHING in ActiveCampaign. Whether a contact clicks on a link or visits a page, you can send them down a variety of rabbit holes based on their behavior. That feature alone is priceless.

Inconvénients: I'll say that, so far, I have zero qualms about the software. Perhaps maybe the pricing of the tiers, but that's not really a worthwhile complaint since we're addressing the functionality and benefits of the software here. So far, so great. I love ActiveCampaign.

Great tool for the value of your money.

Publié le 20/11/2018
Andres V.
Entrepreneur
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great. I would 100% recommend AC to someone who is getting started in business and wants to implement advanced marketing campaigns. However, once you scale over 50k contacts, I would move out of Active Campaign because of the difficulties to segment contacts and send broadcasts. (AC: you should imitate Ontraport or Influsionsoft for your broadcast segmentation)

Avantages: The price point to the functionalities is GREAT! Meaning, if I'm getting started with my business, and I have my budget limited, this is the BEST tool to get started.

Inconvénients: The segmentation to send broadcasts is very confusing and difficult to use. And I'm saying this as a software developer, so I'm very familiar with IF and OR functions, but the user interface, and the display make things very hard to use.

Amazing, seamless integration of Marketing and CRM

Publié le 15/08/2017
Caitlin K.
Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Nurturing leads has never been so easy. The way Activecampaign seamlessly bridges together emails, forms, and deal pipelines has empowered me to have so much more visibility into how my emails are performing, who and how people are engaging with them, provide clear and automated opportunities for potential customers to engage further, and then automatically add people straight to different lead pipelines based on their level of readiness. From there I can add custom fields, add any tags or info I need to remember info about people, create tasks to followup (or notes for other team members) and create email automations based on their behaviors.

Inconvénients: The email & form design capabilities are very limited. This system excels in performance and process (and is quite user-friendly) but lacks the level of design I would like.

Expensive mistake. Buyer beware - felt ripped off.

Publié le 12/07/2018
Dickie D.
MD
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: a loss of money

Avantages: Was really excited to start using Active Campaign as it easy to use and understand. The potential for this software is huge and i was keen to exploit it.
Contacts, Automation, List and Forms all easy to use and set up.

Inconvénients: Here's the rant!!
I started with a huge contact list with the view of reducing it to about 20% . First (and only) campaign was set off and filtered out non responders, bounce etc with a view to deleting them.
FIRST CON : could not delete unwanted contacts to desired amount and therefore get reduced subscription. Soon after Active Campaign takes monthly fee the contacts are reduced to some RANDOM number.
SECOND CON : The amount of contacts varies each day (even when no additions or deletions are made) so you have no accurate idea of how many contacts you have.
THIRD CON: set up a test campaign using only ONE email address (mine). This is flagged up for a "manual review". It takes TWO WEEKS to review only to be told that I have failed the review as i have no proof of consent for my own personal email address!
FOURTH CON : whilst "under review" your account is BLOCKED and you cannot use it (I'm blocked out for TWO WEEKS!)
FIFTH CON : I quite reasonably ask for a refund. " Your account is not eligible for any refunds per our Terms and Policies" is the curt reply. NO effort in trying to help.
Overall I have been left feeling very disappointed especially with the famous US customer service. . Would I recommend - Yes but there may be better alertnatives out there
service

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 20/07/2018

Hi Dickie,

Thank you for leaving us a review here on Capterra. I wasn't able to find your conversations with our Compliance team based on your name on here, so please send us a message if you'd like us to look into your issues further.

Thank you from your friends at ActiveCampaign

Marketing Tool to increase your sales

Publié le 09/11/2018
Maria L.
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Active Campaign is a Marketing tool that lets me do email marketing, automation and contact management. They help with the migration of contacts from your old platform at no cost. What I like about this software is not only its email templates but also its integrated forms that you can customize to collect customer data. Its reporting is advanced compared to other CRM software because of the availability of data from campaigns, automation, and deals that you can analyze to maximize your leads and increase opportunities leading to more sales. It is also a CRM so using another tool for that is not necessary need which simplifies everything giving me more savings.

Inconvénients: It is not that easy to use and you can struggle a bit at first missing some features or function needed to make things more effective.

Strong Automation System & Ecomm DataLayer, Weak Support and Long Standing Bugs

Publié le 04/09/2017
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Activecampaign sets the bar for building automations, with great sorting and filtering features including customer records, tags, lists, conditional rules/routing, e-commerce data such as purchases, crm pipelines and even a custom event layer. We have created very complex integrations for dozens of businesses ranging from E-Commerce stores, to Gyms to local businesses. It's really simple to learn and use, and powerful enough to tackle even the most complex business processes. This includes in-store purchases on a POS to sending out emails or automation's based on purchases or LTV. It also supports multiple E-Commerce platforms natively, but be aware those features are nearly 4x the price to unlock after the trial.

Inconvénients: After months of issues that resulted in one of our clients losing an excess of $40,000 in revenue, we can no longer recommend activecampaign. Poor support was to blame for this issue, with it being impossible to get someone on a call even though we pay 6 figures a year for service. Activecampaign is growing really really fast. Because of this, They have pretty terrible support and there are also long-standing bugs that they seem to have no intention to fix. For instance, the system is supposed to generate previews for each automation's email steps and in various other places, but instance shows a broken image. We have inquired about this to the support to be told they are aware it's been broken for over a year and have no ETA or intention on repairing it. We have this problem on all our client's accounts(dozens), and it's a serious issue with UI/UX but they don't seem to care. There are also some major logic issues, such as if you filter an automation to show anyone with 0 purchases, it doesn't work. We also inquired about this but got another non-response... So basically, where it works, it works well but there are a few major issues and they don't seem intent on repairing them, even though they are steady releasing more features to add to their pricing tiers. Overall, it's hard to find another system that provides the ease of use, features, and value of activecampaign but the support and existing bugs are a nasty/necessary compromise.

My favorite email marketing platform so far

Publié le 27/03/2018
Support client

Avantages: I've tried just about every mainstream email marketing service, from MailChimp to MadMimi and MailerLite, to GetResponse, ConvertKit, and Drip -- and ActiveCampaign is always the one that stands out. Why? Great automations visual editor, complex automation logic, segmenting and tagging, Wordpress integration, and superb customer support.

Inconvénients: For a while, the ActiveCampaign user interface was a bit difficult to navigate, but it seems like they are finally making strides to simplify & streamline things of late.

envoyé par ActiveCampaign le 28/03/2018

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review - we're happy to hear you're enjoying the platform. We are continuing to make updates to our interface, so if there's anything you'd love to see in the future, we recommend writing it in to ideas.activecampaign.com!

My #1 recommended marketing automation tool for digital businesses

Publié le 04/04/2019
Co-Founder
Services sans fil, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've been using ActiveCampaign for a while and what I like most is that it sticks the messaging aspect of marketing automation. It doesn't try to be an all-in-one solution like some of the other platforms. It integrates with most other tools, making it so that you can choose the best of each for your stack. The site and event tracking are key to the automations that we use as well and that's a feature I don't see on other platforms in the market.

Inconvénients: A better looking form builder/designs would be great since, using the native Active Campaign form allows for better tracking.