4,6 /5
    4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign combine la puissance de l'email marketing, du marketing automation et de l'automatisation des ventes/CRM.

En savoir plus sur ActiveCampaign

1 311 avis affichés

Noa M.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2020

"ActibeCampaign is a professional game changer!"

Commentaires: Overall, an excellent experience, that has transformed my organization's digital marketing and engagement.

Avantages: I love the flow of the automations and segmentation.
It's opened a whole new world of opportunities for my organisation.

Inconvénients: I'm not sure whether I have yet to find it, but from the exploration that I've done on the mobile app, I couldn't find tracking for automations, nor for forms. That would come in handy. As for the software in general, it would have been helpful to be able to see an overview of all campaigns and automations in one place, rather than having automations on one tab and campaigns on another. Also, it would be helpful if I could go into a sent campaign and resend it to myself (not a specific contact), and access the original message and list of people who received the campaign more easily. Currently feels like I need to go through 2-3 steps each time in order to do so.

• Publié le 15/08/2020
Keleigh L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Consolidated so many tools into one"

Commentaires: Their customer support is beyond great. I’ve sent instant chats to ask questions many times and I’m always impressed by how out of the way their reps go to help me. I even had one rep who built out an entire custom automation for me based on my needs.

Avantages: I held back from investing in ActiveCampaign for over a year because of the overall cost. What I didn’t realize then was that I would be able to cancel FOUR other software subscriptions thanks to the robust suite of features that AC has. This software has played a critical role in my ability to grow my business by over 150% this year and I would recommend it to anyone!

Inconvénients: I would give my left leg for AC to have mobile functionality. They don’t have an app and the mobile version of their site is non-functional. It quite literally can only be used on a computer. This is the one place where AC is severely behind their competitors.

• Publié le 31/08/2020
Scott D.
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2020

"A Powerful, Affordable Package"

Commentaires: Active Campaign is at the center of my online marketing, and I am very happy with it.

Avantages: I came from a different autoresponder which had many, many limitations. A marketing guy suggested ActiveCampaign, so it was one of many I explored when the limitations of the old autoresponder company foprced me to move. I am glad I moved, and I am very happy with ActiveCampaign. It allows you to set up marketing funnels, forms, capture lead data, tag your visitors and put them into marketing funnels for follow up. I do not use all of the features, but. I have been able to build pretty elaborate follow up processes for my marketing sytem using ActiveCampaign. There are a slew of new competitors which CLAIM to do what ActiveCampaign does for less money, and several services which offer website hosting, autoresponder, everything, for more money. I am glad I am with ActiveCampaign because they are established and their have a mature, stable product. Not the cheapest, but it has features of more expensive platforms. I'd recommend it.

Inconvénients: As with all autoresponders, the user interface and names and locations for things presents a learning curve. Especially for newer people, they could improve their intro and training videos to be more clear.

• Publié le 13/09/2020
Millie B.
President and Co-Founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"A good all-rounder"

Commentaires: Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to. We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Avantages: Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product. Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard. We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Inconvénients: Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Jill G.
Blogger
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
    Sans note
  • Publié le 29/10/2020

"My top pick for an email marketing platform."

Commentaires: Overall, choosing Active Campaign as my email marketing service was a terrific decision. I've been happy with it so far and cannot wait to see where it takes my business.

Avantages: I love how robust Active Campaign is and at a great price. It integrates well with the many online services and I haven't needed to reach out to customer support for help. I look forward to learning more ways that I can use Active Campaign to grow my online business.

Inconvénients: As I progress through all of the available options and features Active Campaign has for me, I do struggle with knowing which features will help my blogging and email marketing business the most. There are many digital marketers providing courses on email marketing. Yet, I feel held back because I need to learn more about Active Campaign's platform and how it will best help me as a blogger before I can implement many of the techniques recommended to me.

• Publié le 29/10/2020
David B.
Managing Director
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2020

"If I had to recommend a single email marketing and automation tool, it's AC"

Commentaires: AC has helped my business and clients alike in being able to seamlessly create email marketing campaigns regularly. In addition, the automation features are helpful to be able to tag specific contacts, start/end automated email series, and so on. There are limitless possibilities, without a *need* to use every feature to make it worthwhile.

Avantages: AC provides the best combination of possibilities (features), user experience (ease of use), and pricing (it's affordable!).

Inconvénients: There are situations when you may want a tool that is at the "enterprise" level (e.g., Salesforce) that may provide more options and span more actual product lines. I think it's very situational. But for specifically email marketing and marketing automation for small to mid-sized businesses, AC almost always is a more desirable fit than other platforms considered (e.g., more opportunity provided than MailChimp, all-around better than the terrible system that is ConstantContact, etc).

• Publié le 14/12/2020
Allen E.
President/CEO
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/12/2020

"Critical software for small business/startups"

Avantages: The most critical thing a small business has is their customer list. Being able to communicate with your clients in a timely manner, whether it's regarding safety protocols to build confidence or a promotion/offer to increase revenue. An email marketing system that can properly segment your clients and make it through email filters can make the difference between success and failure in a small business. Activecampaign allows solopreneurs and small companies to compete with big companies when it comes to email marketing, lead tracking and relationship management at a very affordable price. Also, their premade 'recioes' (marketing automations) are such a help so you don't start from scratch.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve an best practices when starting up. Learning how to create a campaign or even the terminology that Activecampaign uses. However, they make it easier with a wealth of articles, how-to's, webinars, and live support (which is crazy good and fast!).

• Publié le 24/12/2020
Mike C.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/01/2021

"Best of its kind but getting complacent on the basics"

Commentaires: I was a huge advocate for AC early on. Now, I temper that because of my frustrations. If they listen to their users more and get down to fixing the basics that are way outdated, they can soon get back to a full 5* experience. But for now, I would say try it out carefully. If you don't need the capabilities that distinguish it from the likes of MailChimp, it probably is not worth the annoying hassles.

Avantages: This is high-end marketing automation at mid-market pricing. If you want to automate marketing to a high-degree and with great sophistication, AC allows you to do nearly anything - yet at a price point similar to email marketing tools with little or no automation. That's why I chose Active Campaign and why I stick with it.

Inconvénients: For all of its technical sophistication, there are a few weak points around basics. Its email creation interface feels dated and the handling of image assets is clunky and horrid. Creating restore points and undo is flaky and unreliable. And what makes all this so bad is that users have logged these points for several years as top requests and AC has not addressed them. Instead they add fancy functionality. The basics of everyday use matter and the experience spoils the software for me.

• Publié le 10/01/2021
Craig P.
Marketing Manager
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Great Features, Good Reliability"

Commentaires: I needed something simple enough to train staff to use, but with the ability to do crazy, advanced things. Over the last decade+ I had been using numerous competitors, but think I might have found a permanent home with ActiveCampaign after using it for two years.

Avantages: The automations are where ActiveCampaign really wins. You can do almost anything you'd want to do, and it really helps with the ability to track and move leads through a funnel.

Inconvénients: There is no way to group together TAGs. This makes it difficult to keep track of them all when you use external software that might be creating tags based on prospect activity. However, because of the ways Automations works, you rarely have to use TAGs. You can keep leads spinning around inside Automations, following unique paths, for the entire sales cycle.

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Ben marcoux (.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"Why I ONLY Use ActiveCampaign"

Commentaires: I've used ActiveCampaign every day for the last three-plus years to send broadcast emails and segmented, automated emails for my own business and for clients. Other than the occasional frustration dealing with a slow loading page, I've loved using it. It's super user friendly so it's easy for anybody to get up and running quickly so they can start making money for their business with email. But it's also got a ton of bells and whistles that even the most experienced email marketers will be impressed by.

Avantages: Before settling on ActiveCampaign, I used a half dozen other email service providers. The expensive ones were too clunky and loaded with features I was paying for but would never use. They also took forever to set up and learn how to use. Literally WEEKS. The cheap ones didn't have enough "oomph" under the hood to build the powerful automation I needed and wanted to. ActiveCampaign is perfect because whether you're a newb or a seasoned email marketing vet, you can do what you want to do. It's SUPER easy to go in and set up a basic broadcast email or automation. But it's also loaded with tons of features that allow you to really "geek out" and "supercharge" your email marketing.

Inconvénients: When working on automation, sometimes the interface is a little laggy. This is super frustrating because nothing is worse that being "in the zone" and getting work done setting up campaigns, then having to stop because the interface froze or decided to load super slow. Also, I've heard some complaints about the actual email builder being clunky and not the friendliest for designers, but I only send predominantly text emails so that's not an issue for me.

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Luke J.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/02/2021

"ActiveCampaign is great!"

Commentaires: After nearly two years, I'm very pleased with ActiveCampaign. It's a well thought out feature rich platform. In my opinion there isn't another service on the market that can beat them for what they provide.

Avantages: 1. The automations. It makes complex automations easy to understand and seemlessly blends the users interactions in my app with emails in their inbox. 2. The email designer Easy to use and great templates to get you started 3. Reliability & Peace of mind Once you set up your automations it's a great feeling to know that it will run like clockwork. 4. API I was quickly able to interact with ActiveCampaigns API and it runs so perfect! It gives me such power over how users interact with my application. Literally any interaction a user makes with my application, I can capture and add to their contact profile and send them through automations in regards to their actions / inactions. Super Powerful!

Inconvénients: 1. No Sandbox mode There's only one mode to use the software and that's live. This means you have to be mindful when generating software tests as you can end up sending emails to dummy accounts as ActiveCampaign doesn't differentiate between a Live and Sandbox version. I would be super greatful if there was a sandbox mode that could be used for testing my applications and not worry about passing dummy contacts through automations etc. 2. Subscription model can be a little bit pricey if not utilized When I began using ActiveCampaign I was starting a fresh business, so my mail list was 0 at the time. It took me sometime to get accustomed to it & test integrations etc. This setup time and any other non-marketing time still costs money with the current subscription model. I would personally prefer a usage based fee based on features and emails sent. 3. No built-in suggestions to get more emails in the Primary folder. It may be wishful thinking as the goalposts are often moved by what is deemed as falling under "Promotions", nevertheless there could be more done to get emails in the Primary Inbox at the time of creating emails. I would really appreciate a "likelihood of reaching the primary inbox" meter before creating campaigns. This could be difficult to implement but I feel it would help alot of new users and people new to email marketing.

• Publié le 28/02/2021
Zakaria D.
Digital Marketing
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/03/2021

"Affordable option to get into marketing automation"

Commentaires: Overall, they have a leg up over other email marketing apps with their class-leading automation system.
Newbies will probably complain about the template composing feature. It's nowhere near as easy as Mailchimp or Aweber.
But I have a designer compose my newsletters in Stripo, which is inexpensive. And they have a one-click export into Activecampaign. This works for me. I average 28% open rates on newsletter blasts. I'm happy with that kinda performance.

Avantages: Activecampaign is more than just an email marketing app... done right it can free you from manually keeping track of leads and contacts interacting with your business. We use it to nurture all new leads coming in through our website. I recently implemented lead scoring of my contacts, which will hopefully allow me to filter those leads ready for sales. Another great feature is the site tracking. I've set an alert to notify me when a contact is on our site. I've yet to take advantage of this, but my plan is to automate an email to the relevant sales consultant, telling them their lead is on a high-intent page, so we can reach out at just the right time. There is more under the hood, I know. For larger setups one could use it as a full CRM, bringing your sales team on board with incredible amount of data about your contacts.

Inconvénients: It can be overwhelming. They have pre-built recipes for most functions, which is a great start. But still, you'll have to play with the automations and see which work for you. Otherwise, it's like driving a Ferrari and not going faster than 120 kmh.

• Publié le 23/03/2021
Managing Director
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/06/2021

"Love the pricing and automation features"

Avantages: Integrated very easily with Wordpress, the pricing for subscribers is fair (including upgrading and downgrading plans) and automation works great. Seemed to be the best one stop solution for our e-mail subscriber needs.

Inconvénients: Automation could have a bit better of an interface but it gets the job done.

• Publié le 16/06/2021
Photographie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/05/2021

"My favorite email marketing automation I have ever used"

Commentaires: The are not "monkeying" around and have created a product I look forward to using. Some email systems chimp on features but they have included things like text messaging into the system for a long time. While the paid tier is smaller it is easy to make money with ActiveCampaign.

Avantages: My favorite thing is the ability to set up automation and start creating it, but not finish it. As users progress through, you can add steps to the end and keep it going. This is critical for marketing that needs to be flexible and is still in the testing phase.

Inconvénients: While it is very minor, sometimes contact changes that you make manually require a few more clicks than needed but overall the process is clear.

• Publié le 03/05/2021
Matt B.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

"Prettayyy... Prettayyy.. Good"

Commentaires: Choosing Active Campaign has been a great move for us to save some money but I would caution folks who are looking for hands-on account management and support or who are not technically proficient. We have a pretty technically sound team so we did all of the set up ourselves - given my experience with our account manager - I'd be worried if he was responsible for helping a less technical team set up their account/integrations etc.

Avantages: We came to Active Campaign from Pardot and what we like MOST is the price difference. AC is much cheaper and has all the core functionality (and more) that you need to set up a pretty robust marketing automation and customer support system.

Inconvénients: I gotta say the one detractor from giving them an all-around 5 star review has been the unresponsive nature of our contacts there. I have had a few billing questions and was trying to move to an annual contract and my dedicated account rep just flat out hasn't responded in weeks. I had to go back to the guy who originally sold us the software to get the invoice and forms I needed. I also tried to follow up with both of them to make sure we were good on the annual plan and haven't heard anything from either of them. So I have to say the customer support (from a billing/account management perspective) has been sub-optimal.

Sarah M.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 25/06/2021

"Everything I wanted in marketing automation & more!"

Commentaires: I'm blown away, to be honest. I never expected this much personal support from an ESP, and I keep winding up wonderfully surprised by just how much ActiveCampaign can do. I look forward to having this software grow with me and my business!

Avantages: I made the switch to ActiveCampaign after using Mailchimp for years because I wanted the ability to get to know my contacts more intimately and to better communicate with them in personalized, relevant ways. I needed an email service provider, and what I got with ActiveCampaign was more - it's customer experience automation. I love how easy it is to get started, and how in depth this software is. The long I use it, the more I learn and am able to do with it. Also - the support from ActiveCampaign is AMAZING. I got stuck at one point early on, they could see I wasn't using the software, and someone reached out to me to help me get going again!

Inconvénients: There is an intimidation factor, to be honest. ActiveCampaign can do SO MUCH, so when I was making the decision to switch, this caused me to pause. I was thinking - wow, it is going to take me a long time to learn this and it's frustrating to have to learn another software package. On advice from friends and colleagues in the entrepreneurial space, I decided it was worth the risk to try it out and see. And - it's true. There IS a lot. It DOES take time to learn and it is frustrating sometimes to learn how to do something that would have made things much easier if you knew it earlier.

• Publié le 25/06/2021
Pedro T.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2021

"A convenient All-in-One CRM and Automation"

Commentaires: In my company, Active Campaign is used on a daily basis. We are a franchising network, needing one full-service CRM and Marketing Automation to be shared within the network (similar automations for the whole network), while leaving space and autonomy for each franchisee to develop its own (Sales management, marketing management). Active Campaign allows not only this structure to work seamlessly, but the way the service is organized allows a whole range of possibilities for my company, most of which we haven't yet scratched the surface.

Avantages: It's easy to use, easy to deploy and being all-in-1 solution for marketing and sales management, automation, it's very convenient and comparatively affordable.

Inconvénients: A few areas are still under development and not quite up to the task, namely features such as landing page development, or conditional forms.

• Publié le 08/05/2021
Letha D.
Marketing Director
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/06/2021

"Best Value For Your Email Marketing Channel"

Commentaires: In the 8 years that I've been setting clients up it's been worked great. The first client that I setup, still uses it! The features and options are what make AC our go to platform. Moving to AC often reduces our clients tech stack overhead.

Avantages: The combination of the UI and all the features makes this a no-brainer for us. We can easily manage email marketing or set our clients up to do it. In no instance has this been a bad choice. Typically, what makes the difference from the existing platform is the automation features. Our clients get to benefit from automated workflows gaining more engagement without additional costs.

Inconvénients: I only would like for the dashboard to be more customizable and lead data driven. I think the reporting can be presented better.

• Publié le 20/06/2021
Michelle M.
Tantric Body Love Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2021

"Had to switch from MailChimp"

Avantages: I like how straightforward and intuitive the software is. -- I can actually see a visual flow map of the customer journey, I can create automated series and then schedule them easily, I can create a standard template for my weekly video campaign and then customize it without revisiting old or pre-designed templates; I wasn't able to do any of those things intuitively with MailChimp. I have fewer than 400 subscribers right now, and I'm really glad to be making the switch now instead of later down the road. ActiveCampaign is where I want to build the foundation for my email marketing from here on out. Also, I had to buy a whole separate online course to learn how to use MailChimp and ActiveCampaign includes a startup course, "Getting Started," in their platform. Much appreciated! This is turning into a MailChimp critique, but the other thing I didn't like was how I couldn't just type directly into the body of the email like how a NORMAL email works; I had to write in a separate box to the side and it made it hard to see what the actual email would end up looking like sometimes.

Inconvénients: Honestly I don't have any feedback about what to improve yet; I've been using ActiveCampaign for just a couple weeks.

• Publié le 29/03/2021
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 04/09/2017

"Strong Automation System & Ecomm DataLayer, Weak Support and Long Standing Bugs"

Avantages: Activecampaign sets the bar for building automations, with great sorting and filtering features including customer records, tags, lists, conditional rules/routing, e-commerce data such as purchases, crm pipelines and even a custom event layer. We have created very complex integrations for dozens of businesses ranging from E-Commerce stores, to Gyms to local businesses. It's really simple to learn and use, and powerful enough to tackle even the most complex business processes. This includes in-store purchases on a POS to sending out emails or automation's based on purchases or LTV. It also supports multiple E-Commerce platforms natively, but be aware those features are nearly 4x the price to unlock after the trial.

Inconvénients: After months of issues that resulted in one of our clients losing an excess of $40,000 in revenue, we can no longer recommend activecampaign. Poor support was to blame for this issue, with it being impossible to get someone on a call even though we pay 6 figures a year for service. Activecampaign is growing really really fast. Because of this, They have pretty terrible support and there are also long-standing bugs that they seem to have no intention to fix. For instance, the system is supposed to generate previews for each automation's email steps and in various other places, but instance shows a broken image. We have inquired about this to the support to be told they are aware it's been broken for over a year and have no ETA or intention on repairing it. We have this problem on all our client's accounts(dozens), and it's a serious issue with UI/UX but they don't seem to care. There are also some major logic issues, such as if you filter an automation to show anyone with 0 purchases, it doesn't work. We also inquired about this but got another non-response... So basically, where it works, it works well but there are a few major issues and they don't seem intent on repairing them, even though they are steady releasing more features to add to their pricing tiers. Overall, it's hard to find another system that provides the ease of use, features, and value of activecampaign but the support and existing bugs are a nasty/necessary compromise.

• Publié le 04/09/2017
Rebecca M.
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2021

"The best email marketing software available"

Commentaires: Overall, I have been extremely happy with ActiveCampaign and don't see myself ever switching to another provider.

Avantages: ActiveCampaign is crazy powerful and has so many features that make it a fabulous selection for email marketing software. I've used a few different email marketing programs and definitely think ActiveCampaign is the best - the tagging features are way superior to a lot of the entry level offerings and the automations are fantastic. On top of this, the service is brilliant and I feel confident in the team's ability to help me with any issues I'm experiencing.

Inconvénients: Because it is so powerful, it can be a little confusing to new users who aren't tech-savvy. There is plenty of education though, so I do believe it is worth pursuing.

• Publié le 09/07/2021
Susan L.
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

"Finally."

Commentaires: The overall experience has been phenomenal. I imported my database and had everything set up and running in a day. The customer support team is knowledgeable and super friendly.

Avantages: ActiveCampaign is the CRM I wish I would have chosen back in 2012 when I went with Infusionsoft. I love the automations. They are intuitive to build, easy to manage, and they flat out work. I love two way SMS via the deep integration with SalesMsg and that the convos get added to the contact record. And finally, I love the Deals feature which is the best and easily customizable sales pipeline software I've ever used.

Inconvénients: One tiny thing I'd change is the contact merge feature. I prefer the ability to choose what fields to merge in a contact record instead of being forced to delete one.

coach
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2020

"voleurs"

Commentaires: prestations très chers vis à vis de la concurrence, de plus, suite à une erreur de sélection sur leur site, un paiement de plus de 2000€ a eu lieux sur mon compte, aujourd'hui, ils ne veulent pas me rembourser alors que je n'utilise pas leurs services.

Avantages: absolument rien aucun arrangement commercial possible, fuyez

Inconvénients: pas du tout commerçants, considèrent leurs clients comme des numéros

• Publié le 13/08/2020
Marie mathilde R.
Refus de droit de rétractation
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/06/2021

"Refus de droit de rétractation"

Commentaires: Decue. Je ne recommande pas Activ campaign pour quelqu'un qui a déjà son activité lancée et déjà une liste de Lead conséquente. Vous aurez que des problèmes pour transférer votre activité.

Avantages: J'ai voulu changer d'auto répondeur parce qu'on me disait qu'activ campaign était bien et que j'avais des soucis avec mon logiciel qui ne faisait pas le one click register. Et la je me suis retrouvée avec des mails non délivrés. La panique !

Inconvénients: J'ai donc fait valoir mon droit de rétractation puisque j'étais dans les à 9 jours de mon achat annuel. Le conseiller m'a répondu de suite et depuis plus de nouvelles. Ça fait maintenant plus d'une semaine. Attention à vous, soyez bien sûr de votre achat, vous n'aurez pas le droit de rétractation.

• Publié le 19/06/2021
Adeline B.
Freelance
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/12/2020

"Si vous deviez recommander un outil d'automatisation du marketing pour les petites entreprises"

Avantages: AC offre la meilleure combinaison de possibilités, fonctionnalités, d'expérience utilisateur, facilité d'utilisation, et de prix est abordable !

Inconvénients: Dans certaines situations, vous pouvez vouloir un outil au niveau de l'entreprise, par exemple, Salesforce qui peut offrir plus d'options et couvrir plus de lignes de produits réels. Je pense que c'est très situationnel. Mais pour le marketing par courrier électronique et l'automatisation du marketing pour les petites et moyennes entreprises. AC est presque toujours plus souhaitable que d'autres plateformes considérées, par exemple, plus d'opportunités offertes que MailChimp, meilleur que le terrible système qu'est ConstantContact, etc..

• Publié le 26/12/2020