En savoir plus sur Clienteer

Outil de CRM (Customer Relationship Management) financier qui permet de gérer les relations avec les investisseurs par le biais de la conformité, de tournées de présentation, de la mobilisation de capitaux, etc.

En savoir plus sur Clienteer

Tracking capability is the best feature, as it allows us to utilize the metrics for marketing messages.

This has happened to me a couple of times that the software lags and I’ve had to restart my computer each time. It worked fine after that and didn’t encounter this problem anymore.

Clienteer - Notes

4,9

Clienteer a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 11 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à Clienteer

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Clienteer ?

Vice President, Sales & Client Relations (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

A major upgrade for us so hard to find much fault.

5 il y a 4 ans

Fairly user-friendly. More functionality that I will ever need but nice to know it's there! Customer support and follow-up is amazing.

Could be a little more intuitive to find particular things. Or a way to get quick answers. Most importantly, I wish it could go back and capture historically through Outlook emails like competitors can!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the awesome review! We strive to ensure our Client Service team is available to readily help with any questions. Our team is always working to improve our training camp materials and add easily accessible assistance within Clienteer. We can in fact capture historical emails from Outlook using our historical automated e-mail filing process. Please reach out to your Client Service Representative for more details on this.

Operations Associate (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 11-50 employés

I would be a big fan if it would just work faster.

4 il y a 4 ans

Love all the tagging that is possible and the integration with Outlook. Love the signature parsing functionality.

Often very slow, which is frustrating in a fast-paced industry. Long lags. Seems like something that could be fixed by the company.

il y a 4 ans

We love to hear about clients benefitting from our seamless outlook integration and ability to create contacts with ease! We are sorry you have been experiencing speed issues, this is not usually a case reported by our clients. There are a number of things that can cause speed issues. The best way to solve this is to reach out to your Client Service Representative to explore this issue further.

Dominique A.
Head of Capital Partnerships (É.-U.)

Clienteer is a great CRM solution for a young and growing business.

4 il y a 4 ans

The small company feel makes everything feel customized, from the software to the client service. It's nice to be included in the dialogue with regards to future software updates.

Wish it could be slightly more straightforward to use. But that comes with use, and of course they have so many features so that comes with time and usage.

il y a 4 ans

Dominique, it has been a pleasure working with you all these years. We love our small company feel and the ability to build strong relationships with our clients. We know Clienteer's rich functionality can sometimes be overwhelming but hopefully all the training we offer including Webinars, Group sessions, One-on-one sessions and our Training Camp helps you take full advantage of the software.

Cameron M.
Investor Relations (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 11-50 employés

Excellent investor relationship management tool for our small business.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Quickly being able to look up information on specific investors without having to go to multiple spreadsheets, etc. Having CRM functionality to capture all correspondence and ease of reporting. Would highly recommend.

Having all of our investor data and correspondence in one place has been a game-changer for us. Previously, we were using multiple spreadsheets and regular email to manage our investor relationships. Knowing all information and contact with investor is in one place allows me to sleep at night. Also, love the reporting and group email features.

There is so much functionality to this software, it's taking me a while to get my head around and understand all it can do.

Eric F.
Senior Associate (É.-U.)

Easy to use with a great staff that is understanding of individual needs

4 il y a 4 ans

Easy customization of reporting, fields and screens . Smaller company that is more flexible than larger firms.

Unable to handle FX accounts, certain fields are specific to screens and cannot carry over to other screens.

il y a 4 ans

Eric, we love getting to know each of our clients and working closely with them to build one-click custom reports that increase productivity. We continue to release improvements to our software based on clients¿ suggestions and are confident you will be uploading FX accounts in no time!

Jason F.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Support is amazing. Any question I have is always responded to in a timely manner

5 il y a 4 ans

tracking capability is the best feature, as it allows us to utilize the metrics for marketing messages

not as user friendly as I would like. The platform seems to have buttons and features, although they are not usable and apparently part of the "old" system

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Josh for the positive feedback! Our client support team prides itself on their rapid response times and being available when our clients need them the most. We understand that Clienteer¿s robust functionality can be a bit overwhelming at times and we hope our Webinars, Group sessions, One-on-one sessions and training guides help get our users up-to-speed and abreast of any new features.

Executive Administrative Assistant/ Office Management (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

I've used Clienteer for several years, and am always pleased at the customization thats available.

5 il y a 4 ans

It's always evolving based on client feedback, which is great! We set our version up to match our exact needs and it's been very helpful.

How clicking something opens a new tab each time, resulting in LOTS of open tabs! Maybe a choice of opening a new tab or replacing the current one would be helpful.

il y a 4 ans

We definitely understand with an ever-changing world how important the ability to customize on the fly can be! We love getting suggestions from our clients as it helps us to build industry best practices into our software. We recognize the challenges of having too many tabs open which is why if you right click on an existing tab you can close all open tabs but the one you are currently on. If you reach out to the Client Service team, we would be happy to show you how it works!

Analyst - Portfolio Management Group (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Must-Have Software for Hedge Funds

5 il y a 3 ans

Customer Service team is very responsive to any requests or questions we've had when using. Love the ability to have our LP and investor information all centralized in one location across the firm. In a fast-paced industry, we can often lose track of critical information that is the difference in an investment--Clienteer solves that issue for us.

As with most software, takes a short while to get used to. Also occasionally have speed issues, but would think that this occurs more so on our company's end.

Financial Analyst II (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 10 000+ employés

Great Financial Tracking Software for Investor Relations

5 il y a 3 ans

I use Clienteer because this establishes my relationship with my clients. The software has a great platform designed for people like me and others who work in hedge funds & banking institutions who need help in dealing with investor relations and other related finance administration. This software lets me view my client’s portfolios and track our developments.

Managing Director, Head of Business Development and Investor Relations (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements

A great tool which allows me to be more efficient and effective at managing my IR/BD function.

5 il y a 4 ans

The ability to easily track investor engagements, email and tracking capabilities and pipeline management.

After an extensive search of peer software systems, Clienteer stood out as the best for my needs. I am hardpressed to find any 'cons' at this time.

il y a 4 ans

We are so happy to hear about your positive experiences using Clienteer! As we release new functionality, we hope Clienteer continues to help streamline your Investor Relations and Business Development processes.

Allannah S.
Head of Operations, Compliance & IR (Îles Caïmans)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great features

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Managing investors - both existing and prospective.

Clienteer is easy to navigate and has great capabilities. It has been very useful in managing investors.

Being based in the Cayman Islands and South Africa, the speed is slow despite internet speed being fast.