Avis clients sur Smartsheet

4,5 (2 398) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Smartsheet

Smartsheet est une plateforme d'exécution du travail en ligne qui permet aux organisations de toutes tailles de planifier, gérer, automatiser et rapporter le travail.

En savoir plus sur Smartsheet

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Smartsheet - Notes

Smartsheet a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 398 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Smartsheet ?

Filtrer les avis (2 398)

Lauren
Executive Director
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Easiest Project Managment Software you will Find.

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Formateur (Madagascar)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Un sheet très avancés

Commentaires : Bien

Le fait que tout ce dont on a besoin pour gérer presque tout de A à Z soit déjà là... on ne peut pas faire mieux comme sheet erichis et structurés. Le travail est bien fait en tout cas

La durée de la version gratuite est trop courte

Esther
Esther
Sales Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 1 001-5 000 employés

A powerful platform for collaboration.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Smartsheet allows you to manage and automate work, share and collaborate together, it has everything; extensive options for different purposes, it is reliable and robust.

Smartsheet has a responsive, intelligent, highly customizable and intuitive system; so short and long term projects are executed smoothly and orderly. Collaboration between calendars and timelines are always aligned and workloads are fairly balanced across teams. Problems such as excessive data copying, lack of consistency and alignment between teams, threatened privacy, among other important issues, have been minimized with the use of Smartsheet.

It is not easy to use at first, other similar tools are more user friendly, so people who even have a hard time using Excel will have a long learning curve with Smartsheet.

Andy
Andy
Technology Planning for Transport Networks (Mexique)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A must-have tool for project management!

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : By being able to check the progress of tasks in detail (confirmation of delays), it was possible to allocate human resources optimally. In a project with a fixed release schedule, it is necessary to move forward efficiently, so I am very grateful to be able to understand this. A convenient editing function that allows multiple people to edit at the same time online and a free sharing setup with no limit to the number of people. A Gantt chart can be created intuitively.

It is mainly used for the management of projects that occur frequently in the company. The main tasks of each project and the secondary tasks linked to them can be managed in detail and in a visual and easy-to-understand way, which is useful to understand the progress and bottlenecks of the project. It is nice to see alerts for overdue tasks.Additionally, a lot of templates are available that can be used for any project, which is very helpful.

The templates are perfect, but there were many times when I hesitated because I often wondered which template to use in the first place. I thought it would be nice to have a feature that would recommend this template for such a project.

Service Operations Specialist (Canada)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 5 001-10 000 employés

Cool tool for collaborative work

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

it makes collaborative editing and tracking, with rules/alerts very easy

managing the various rules for email delivery notifications

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

It's simple to monitor progress and simultaneously work on a project

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Implementation and usability simplicity. Tasks can be scheduled and rescheduled. Organization of teams at one place. Achieving the best possible results as a team. Instant messaging and online talking through the internet. Project budgeting and planning capabilities. Plugins and configurations are easy to use.

This app's ease of use and ability to manage projects and send updates are fantastic. Easily adjustable and a lifesaver when it comes to streamlining the way work gets done and keeping track of individual tasks. It is a more business-oriented variant of the other spreadsheet applications. Templates might also be useful.

My wish is that reminders and automatic emails based on task management/workflow would be sent. It has been a while since I used this, so things may have changed. This would be a significant advancement in the software's capabilities.

Swati
Self-Employed (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Smartsheet Your Next Level Spreadsheet!

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I will consider myself as one of the satisfied user of Smartsheet.I have used this software for small as well as huge projects and it came handy in both. But I would recommended that you can have another software if you are going for small projects and the budget is not so high because this platform is quite expensive and complicated in comparison to other Spreadsheet software available in the market.But if you are dealing with a bulky projects and team members are more than three then definitely use this software as your work will becomes very easy ,it will also help you to save a good amount of time and effort.

Smart sheet is so far one of the best spreadsheet software that I have came across for project management. The best thing about Smartsheet is it's data View structure and ease of use. It's easy to create tasks in your project ;you can definitely edit, delete or update your main Tasks and subtasks without any inconvenience and to track the whole status of the project you can just have a view of the dashboard . You can also combine any number of spreadsheet so, that when you share your work with your team decisions making for that project becomes easy. Adding Automations to any sheet in Smartsheet is very easy and definitely time saving, there are some common suggestions in the automation menu but you can definitely create your own workflow with ease.

With Smartsheet my overall experience was really good I was able to deliver my projects on time and maintained to have a good growth but everything is not so great about it and the first thing is the cost that I had to bear for using some of the important tools present within Smartsheet Like if you are working on multiple projects it's expensive.As well as there are numerous tools which are quite complicated to learn so, for a beginner it's quite time taking.

Stephanie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés

Smartsheet is SO HELPFUL!!!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall this is one of the best programs we brought on. We have so many different uses for it! It is a valuable tool for our company and gives us the ability to work across different departments!!!

This software is so beneficial to our company. We have different divisions that work out of different offices and Smartsheet is PERFECT for us to share valuable data about jobs. We even set up Safety Inspections, Employee Certificates, and MORE!! I love that I can set up reminders and have Smartsheet email me when I need to renew a certificate or follow up on a job.

I doesn't work great with Excel, but we make it work. And copy and paste between sheets doesn't work.

Trey
Sr. Manager Culinary Innovation (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Smartsheet helps project managers get their day back

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We went from using Excel, Powerpoint and emails to manage projects when we converted and it has freed up numerous man hours. We used to chase so many things down in inefficient manners and this software resolved all of that. I can't believe we didn't do this sooner!

I love how easy it is to share date with rights-restricted access. It is easy to track changes and understand who made them. You can create templates that can be reused and it really frees up project managers time so they don't have to constantly monitor tasks.

It can be a little confusing at first because multiple people work on the same document and it asks about "merging sheets". It is intimidating to think you can mess someone's data up - but you actually can't. It's easy to revert back and track those changes.

Jack
HOP (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Ideal for project plans

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to use. Great for quick updates and being able to collaborate with the team and clients

Simple to use, easy to train up in, easy to share with clients, solid performer

It does what I need it to do, but could have some enhanced UI

Whit
Senior Director of Marketing and Communications (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good Project Management, If you have the capacity to set it up correctly.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We implemented Smartsheets to track projects and move them through a workflow. It does everything that is says that it does and more. Our problem was with the set-up. If I am to be honest, I would say that it had more to do with my team than it did with they platform. I wish I could have had everything set up for us because once something was setup, it works flawlessly.

It was a really powerful tool that allowed you to define workflows that work best for your team.

The setup. If you invested the time in the platform, you were rewarded with a really powerful tool. Some people on my team would invest the time and others would not. If you were a part of a team that had the capacity or training resources, this would be a great tool.

Nick
CSR (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Easy on the Eyes

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Smooth, fluid and visually appealing. Smartsheet is so intuitive and fast compared to the antiquated leading competitor that has dominated this product space for years.

The way the user is allowed to interface with Smartsheet, is very fluid compared to competing spreadsheet software.

Sometimes, exporting data into MS interfaces is not as seamless and the leading spreadsheet software. You lose some formatting and some data when exporting the file into other systems.

Connie
Manager of Operations (Canada)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

Smartsheet Review

5,0 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : This software can be used in so many applications with no code necessary to create automations, dashboards and data aggregation from other sources. We have been able to redeploy thousands of working hours from administrative duties to value add activites.

Product can be purchased with a limited number of licenses to gain knowledge and champions to scale. This allows for a low cost entry point. Users do not have to be licences to use the software only to create or edit an existing Smartsheet.

The only issue we have encountered so far was the challenges to get our organization to scale its use. However, after 6 years we now see widespread use of the software with licenced active users in most departments.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Keeps us on track with our projects

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : People who already know Excel will like the ease with which they can get started, but if they're willing to dive further, they'll find many more useful advanced capabilities like automation. It has a lot of power. The preconfigured templates are excellent for getting you up and running quickly. The forms are simple to create and distribute. There is a significant amount of manual labor eliminated by the workflow automation. The design of the dashboards is superb.

Using Smartsheets is the best way for me to keep track of my progress, interact with my clients, and make my work visible to my boss. Tracking progress and keeping track of projects and todos has been a big help to me with the aid of Smartsheet. Increasing the level of transparency for the company's top brass as well as its customers.

There isn't anything I don't like about Smartsheet at this stage in our journey. We've only scratched the surface of what Smartsheet can achieve for our teams, but the value and efficiency it's provided us go well beyond what a shared spreadsheet or file could ever provide.

Kathy
Vendor Income Expert (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Smart Technology

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Smartsheet definitely is very smart! It's a very powerful collaboration tool. You can customize forms to send to other. You can set up notification/reminders to others. However, Smartsheet is not so user-friendly. It's an intricate system that takes time to learn. However, once you take the time to learn it, you'll love it!!!

In my line of work, I have to send forms to vendors. They submit the terms that they agree with Target. I also have to document their terms. I love that it's so easy to customize forms in Smartsheet. Vendors and key partners also really like the looks of Smartsheet forms too. I also like that Smartsheet organized data from submission forms into a nice master grid. Another functionality that I love is the workflow automation. I'm able to set notification and reminder on when key partners need to approve vendor forms in Smartsheet.

Smartsheet provide a very nice, clean form for vendor to submit their terms. However, there is no function to send a copy of the SAME form once the form had been submitted. When vendor sask me to send the a copy of the forms they submitted, Smartsheet isn't able to generate the form in the original format. Smartsheet just generate a simple grid of the submitted data/terms. It would nice if Smartsheet can generate the submitted form in the SAME/original format of the form that I created in Smartsheet.

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer (Jordanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

We ensure the preparation of workflow charts accurately with high flexibility in follow-up.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Smartsheet has simplified the concept of project management for our team members, and everyone is interacting with the work programs that Smartsheet can collaborate on. We have benefited greatly from the automation that keeps all histories constantly updated. With Smartsheet, workflow was accurately prepared and tracked, and we were able to quickly discover troubled tasks and find solutions to them.

I like in Smartsheet the ease that it gives us when setting work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of the work programs. Through the project dashboard, Smartsheet enables you to know all the information you need and also enables each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and when they will be closed. Smartsheet provides many collaborative features that enable all team members to share updates, and also send notifications to team members that show what tasks have been modified and who is responsible for them. One of the features of Smartsheet is also to prepare forms and send them easily to a specific team member or from outside the team, requesting specific data and information, and the ease of receiving a response to them and including them within the project updates. I value the means of communication that keeps all team members in constant contact, saves them a lot of time, and ensures that all tasks are kept under constant supervision. With Smartsheet, we ensure that all project events are archived, in addition to the attachments that were included by team members during updates, and it is also distinguished that we can return to them at any time to make sure of any information we need.

Smartsheet is a very intuitive tool and all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I didn't find any dislikes with it. As for the mobile application, it needs more improvements to be able to perform more functions with it.

Nour
Structural Engineer (Jordanie)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

the most effective tool for coordinating team efforts and keeping track of projects

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Smartsheet For anyone who wants to apply project management practically and scientifically he must invest in this application, as the formation of a work team that adopts the approach of cooperation and information sharing to achieve the goals will have a significant impact on the establishment of that organization and achieving impressive results.

Smartsheet is an application with innovative ideas and advanced project management methodologies. The program assists organizations in completing projects by keeping all members of the organization informed of project updates, allowing them to accomplish assignments and activities on time. And it's all done in a straightforward technique that everyone can use. After everyone completes the updates, project management, and stakeholders will be able to extract status reports and determine if the work is progressing ahead or behind schedule. Many hours were saved by eliminating meetings and interviews to learn something new or update the work schedule, where everyone may share presentations and live chat with all members. With Smartsheet, everyone knows their assignments, deadlines, and most importantly, the reality of the project work. Smartsheet addressed the requirement to locate an integrated project archive that comprised all phases and to which it was returned, especially if a claim or time extension request was required, saving a lot of time and work.

There is nothing impractical in the Smartsheet, it is easy to use, it has a great interface, all the commands are well-defined.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Compliance Analyst (Égypte)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

The best workflow Automated tool

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience with smartsheet is amazing it saves alot of time for me and my team as now there are specific users responsible for submitting sales tickets for new vendors and once they make it an automated mail send to the reviewers for reviewing and once they finish it another automated mail send to the Manager for approval and after final approval there's mail sent to all partners in the ticket having the approval of this request or rejection and reason of approval or rejection, all of this is done automatically with recorded workflow which is amazing tool

The amazing features in smart sheet are many but we can say that automated mails for specific un completed tasks and the workflow for creating automatic mails send to specific users that tasks had assigned to them automatically is fantastic, as no need to see the new tasks and assign it manually, once the ticket created it will be assigned by default according to the workflow ro the specified mentioned users

I consider Smart sheet one of the best tools in last 2 years which related to ticketing and analytical purposes however if the data in the sheet increased this may lead to hanging and taking too much time in reloading however it needs high internet connection speed for stability and good performance

Omar
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Smartsheets for everyday management

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : To me, the best combination of the ease of use and familiarity of a spreadsheet with the complexity of a project management tool. Very satisfied

The tool is more than a project management tool. I use it to manage my department's budget, collaborate with internal and external team members. I like that I can access it from anywhere I am

Could use some of the more advanced functionality like automatically keeping track of KPIs such as Earned Value, schedule variance, etc. I would like it if I could "play" with effort vs duration without affecting the main baseline until I am ready and obviously, I would like to keep history of baseline changes

Paul
Director of IT & Project Management (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Take the Giant Step Up from Excel!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It significantly improved and increased our efficiency and effectiveness in order and project management. This is our second year of our subscripition and we don't see any reason to change to anything else for what we have to do.

Many are using MS Excel to track projects and orders... If this is your world, then you have to try out Smartsheet! Excel like User Interface that does a whole lot more. Schedule reminders, automate tasks, work flow, and the list goes on... and yet, the with the straightforward simplicity of a familiar EXCEL like environment. Other Project Management tools are great, but for those of us that like the EXCEL look and feel, you will find Smartsheet super easy to adopt and you will love the awesome features it provides. Smartsheet also regularly sends out tips on how to improve your processes and ideas on how to use it in many other ways.

When compared to some of the other solutions like Trello, BaseCamp or Asana, Smartsheet may not be as 'flexible' since it adheres to an Excel like user interface. Maybe this is because of my lack of knowledge in all aspects of Smartsheet's features? Overall, there's not much I don't like about Smartsheet for the way me and my team has to use it.

Training Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

SmartSheet is a robust cloud-based project management system

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have been able to bring huge teams together with so much more ease by using SmartSheet. People of all skill sets can leverage the tracking tools available, making it easy for any PM to track their project(s).

Easy to integrate, just log in and go. It's so easy that anyone can use the system - not much training is required. SmartSheet's online community of job aids, training items, etc. is fantastic and robust - and gets you through every issue from small to advanced, if needed - and if not, you can reach out to a wonderful support team. This product brings together all your team members, especially in this remote Covid-19 world. You'll love using SmartSheet - it's SO much better than desktop-based PM solutions.

There is a learning curve due to the fact there are slight differences in using SmartSheet vs. what you might be used to already. But, that's really it - there are some things it just can't do - and other things that require a lot of setup and tweaking - but they're worth it - if you have the right project for it!

Kevin W
Sr. Consultant (É.-U.)
Banque, 2-10 employés

Smartsheet Viepoint from Power Excel User

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience has been terrific for project management and collaboration.

Love workflow capabilities, automations, ability to designate column types, column types that allow multiple selections (not available in Excel data validation), collaboration, ability to immediately see cell changes, ability to track cell changes via cell history.

Lack of worksheet tabbing often means sheets have way too many columns than I prefer (makes navigation unwieldy). I use the product a lot to track descriptive/narrative changes to cells; while it's easy to see a cell that has been changed based on an update request, and the history of the before and after, it would be very beneficial to be able to see the changes in change-tracking mode like Word such that edits are more readily visible. While I like the ability to designate columns by type, for example a checkbox column, there are times when I'd like to be able to designate only a range of cells in a column as a certain type, then be able to use a different type in the rest of the column.

Shannon
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Smartsheet is like Excel & PowerPoint had a child

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Smartsheet is a great option for middle of the road users that don't need the powerhouse complexity of excel, but need more standardization and features to organize tasks than simple task management like Trello. Its user friendly and has the capability to move data from one team to another through automations, reports, messaging, and data display. The more users, the data, or the moving parts the more difficult Smartsheet is to use, but in my experience most people don't run into those complexities.

Smartsheet is new compared to a lot of other project management software and they're developing new features all the time. In some ways this is wonderful because they take customer feedback seriously and implement changes relatively quickly. However, I feel that it doesn't quite know what its going to be yet and there are limitations around data display that require time consuming work arounds or out of the box thinking. For example. I can aggregate data into a report but I can't display portions of a report on a dashboard in a chart. There are pivot table add ons that are not as simple as say an excel pivot so I essentially have to make my own pivot using formulas to chart data. It works, but its round-about and features that might improve this process are extra.

Erika
Director of Digital Product Development (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

I chose this and love it

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The ability to share sheets and collaborate is absolutely essential between myself and my teams. I like that all of the Smartsheets that I have access to can be organized into folders for easy retrieval and love the ability to pin sheets or go to the most recently accessed to be able to easily find the one I'm looking for. They also often introduce new features, which is great. Also, the automation tools, like the ability to notify someone when a row or field changes, is absolutely key with the way we do business to ensure that everyone is always on the same page.

This is nit-picky, but I do not like setting up rules for a sheet, and then the email that is sent to people looks like it is sent from "me." I would rather have the email come from Smartsheet instead my email address because in many cases I set up the rules for others and it appears that I am emailing them about it but that is not the case.

Derek
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Smartsheet: The only reason I have time for vacation

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : We have solved a plethora of project schedule tracking needs, paired with a system to house our files and notes with a meaningful and useful structure. I use Smartsheet for a 1000 different reasons, and hope that new tools and features keep getting added to my toolbox.

My favorite tool in Smartsheet would have to be a combination use of automated reminders, overdue milestone reports, assigning staff to tasks, and running detailed reports to check on my team's current progress. Paired with cross sheet cell linking, index/match where needed, and Datamesh when running large scale reporting when conditional formatting may be needed is a bundle of brilliance. Simply a great batch of tools for the job.

No file renaming option. Limited sheet summary report functionality. Limited batch update tools to revise and align current project sheets. Lack of permission settings without additional purchased feature packages.

jonathan
Preconstruction Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Smartsheet for Homebuilding company

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Customer service is really amazing.

I love the ability to create tasks and basically create as many filters as I want/need. The new dashboard feature is really nice. I use it for our design requests, precon schedule and we are currently working on using it in our construction schedule. Some slight bugs and limitations but overall working well.

The calendar apps is just awful. Don't recommend using it. Very limited ability. I wish they would just make tweak the calendar view slightly. Need the ability to show multi columns on calendar date. Also would be nice to display calendar view on a dashboard without publishing it. That on works horribly on the mobile version. We have a lot of field guys and the mobile version is not the best for viewing stuff.