15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Toggl Track

En savoir plus sur Toggl Track

Logiciel de suivi du temps basé sur le cloud leader pour les petites et les grandes équipes. Il est facile à mettre en œuvre, fournit d'excellents rapports et offre une prise en charge multiappareil et hors ligne.

En savoir plus sur Toggl Track

Was using this with our tech support and content development teams. Does a nice job and allows for very specific tracking and time management.

One annoying feature is that you can't pause sessions; you have to stop it, and create a new one. You end up with a couple of 5 second sessions.

Toggl Track - Notes

Toggl Track a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 318 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Toggl Track ?

Filtrer les avis (2 318)

Jessica
Jessica
Virtual Assistant
Bureau exécutif, Auto-entrepreneur

Makes time-tracking a breeze

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
fahima
Consultante (France)
Construction, 501–1 000 employés

Outils de gestion de temps efficace

4,0 il y a 7 mois

c'est un outils qui me permet de savoir combien d'heure j'ai travaillé par client et combien je dois facturer

si on oublie de stopper le moniteur, il reste fonctionnel même si on travaille plus sur notre ordinateur et on reçoit pas de notification pour cela

DESPOIS
ingénieur (Guadeloupe)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Je suis fan!

Commentaires : C'est une application que nous utilisons quotidiennement avec mes équipes.

Un suivi rapide, et facile à mettre en oeuvre après une prise en main relativement rapide.

Peut-être le prix ou même certaines actions sont payantes et c'est dommage. Notamment les fichiers excel.

Bill
Bill
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Toggl Track - A MUST for Freelancers

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy, friendly time tracking (and more) tool. I use it every day! Toggl Track has made me a lot of money by informing me of just how much time I actually spend on a project.

Toggl Track is so easy to use - a Graphic Designer can use it! And I do! It was simple to set up and get rolling. Adding clients and projects is simple. The interface makes it easy, and the Help features make things even easier.

Can't really say what that might be. I LOVE this tool and it is brilliant for my business.

Rene
Resultant (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great timetracking and reporting tool

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience. Would like to see improvement on the weak parts, but these wouldn't stop me from using Toggl by any means.

Ease of use, stability, features, tracking local activities on pc's to assign time worked on projects afterwards if you forgot to start a timer. It does a great job dividing tasks into several chunks according to activity.

The userinterface, for instance searching for and managing projects and clients is clumsy and could be a lot more streamlined.

Pétrole et énergies, 5 001–10 000 employés

Time manager lacking development

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Initial program as previously indicated, easy setup, good initial price, but with a fairly high lack of development. We believe that this prevented us from having it as number one since our needs rose and we needed immediate data and access that the program did not provide us with.

One of the first time management applications that we used in the team at my company Chevron, we really believe that it was the best but it lacked development, the strong point is that it is at an affordable price, long-term and major clauses could be modified benefits, on the other hand it gave rise to a culture of taking time in the company, before we did not have that capacity to realize the time we were wasting, and this application was originally a good test and started saving time as it should.

Good time taking, but very limited, remote control did not work, difficult access to collaborators with a pin that did not reach, bad support among other characteristics.

Adrian
Senior Developer (Espagne)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Ideal for working remotely

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : As a full-time remote employee that is constantly changing the task I'm working at, just by the arriving of an email or a phone call, this software is key for knowing where did I spend my working time.

I liked it has software for different platforms: desktop, web, mobile, ... and all work great. It's also very easy to create a report of my work to HR or my boss. I also like the weekly reports or the reminder when I forget to stop a task

I find it a bit tricky when you forget to switch to a different task, and find out later. I really feel like I'm cheating.

Michal
CFO (Slovaquie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Toggl Track - Great VALUE FOR MONEY

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

ease of use and value for money, it is great for time tracking and planning

sometimes we miss really small feature and it is in higher package but, it is not valuable for us to upgrade, but is little bit frustrated, that for XY eur we have 98% functionality and we would have to pay 100% more if we want 2% more in functionalities.

Chief Engineer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur

Use this daily for T&M contract work

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I used this software package from 2017 to 2020 and when I had a choice in 2024, I did not hesitate to come back

This is an easy to set and up use piece of software. I like the desktop + web + phone tools. Reporting and tracking is easy to use, report, correct entries when errors are found (also by using the decent reporting tools)

There are a lot of pop ups on the web tool that do not add value to my use or experience. These pop ups appear to be trying to get me to upgrade - but I'm really not interested in doubling the investment here - give it up already

Kasey
Attorney and Mediator (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Great time tracking app!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

They are continually improving the product. It works on web, desktop, mobile and syncs once you're back online if you're in an area without good mobile data.

Some new features need the kinks worked out. Also some new features, I'm just not sure how to use them.

Ms.Alexis
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

The best time tracking system

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a wonderful experience. However, I hope that they can become DCAA compliant in the US. We plan to go after government contracts and Toggl is not DCAA compliant and we will have to switch. That will be a very sad day for us.

Online Time Clock Reporting User Friendly

Can't think of anything that I like least about the software.

Noam
Owner (Israël)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

I love Toggle Track

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I use it everyday any time, I'm not working without it, my and my entire team.

I don't see any cons, I came to a point that I can't manage my business without using Toggl Track

I don't have any dislike about Toggle Track

Andreas
Dunno (Suède)
Développement de programmes, 11–50 employés

Great tool for tracking remote work

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Contains mostly all feature we need. Easy to use. Supports all platforms.

Missing a possibility to distinguish between day work and night work. Why? We charge our clients the double for night work and has no current way of doing this in an easy way.

Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Time Tracker, hands down!

Commentaires : My time was slipping away and I didn't know where it was all going. Waiting for files to render means 4-10 minutes of time twiddling my thumbs; then picking up on some other task like replying to emails that I would like to do for the ten minutes. That quickly turns into 40 minutes and then the momentum is gone! I don't know how long Ive been working on what and then all of a sudden its 5pm and its all over! Toggl makes the day seem worth it. When you can accurately track your time you can see where you are slipping up; going over; losing money and it helps get over the pitfalls of a busy and variety filled work day. If you work with multiple clients, have many different types of tasks, or you want to know how much to bill a client (a function I didnt use it for as I work for myself) Toggl is the job. I can think of so many more uses for it that don't apply to me or my business but its robust and really well integrated with loads of other apps.

Toggl is so easy to use! There is an auto function that gathers info on what you are doing on your computer and you can then review the items in 15 minute chunks; by app, by webpage or by document. Its such an easy way to automatically track your time so you aren't fussing with buttons etc. Really easy and beautiful interface too. The app integrations are great and work with apps like Asana and Trello really well.

Some small bugs when switching from apps too quickly and the mobile app doesn't have the same amount of functionality as the desktop version (which is to be expected of course) Other than that its pretty solid.

Bigue
Sole Executive (Canada)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Simply the best time tracking solution freely available for self-employed and freelance

Commentaires : Toggl is simply wonderful, very close to perfect to me.

I was tired of wasting a fortune with paid services just to track the time spent on an handful of tasks when working for my clients. I tried a few solutions out there, but all were paid, loaded with features that I didn't even need, and were a bit of a mess to navigate through just to manage my hours of issue a simple time report. I'm so glad I found Toggl : the basic free tier offers everything I need, has a sleek interface and is a bliss to use on a daily basis. Just select the project, type what you're doing and hit the "start" button to start tracking. Every previous task has a "start" button, it's as easy as one click to resume work on an existing task ! Editing time entries is as intuitive as editing text, and generating full-fledge, good looking detailed reports by client/project/task type for any time period is as easy as checking a few boxes and selecting the dates. The free version has everything you need for perfect time tracking for a single person. Simply perfect.

None, really, apart from a few very minor annoyances I found with the browser UI : - Some quirks when editing time entries, but you get used to the way the time editing UI works with experience. - In some specific states, clicking the "start" button has no effect, so you end up not having tracked your time after doing a task. It still happens to me from time to time. This can be annoying, so I have to keep a vigilent eye the status icon (browser tab icon) when I'm working on something.

Abby
Abby
Web Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Couldn't survive in business without Toggl

Commentaires : I've been using the free version for about 3 years I think. It's critical to my business. It doesn't have so many features that it's frustrating - it's just nice and simple. The paid version has WAY more features and tools that would be useful for a business of more than 1 person, or for someone who's a better business person than I am.

It's very easy to use, and the FREE version is all I need. I have a little app that runs on my computer that even reminds me to track my time if I'm not timing. I get really wrapped up in what I do, so it's easy for me to spend way longer than I anticipated on things. Being a solo entrepreneur, it was critical early on when I was trying to figure out how long things actually took me to do. I don't think I'd have been able to develop a clear enough pricing strategy for projects because I literally had no idea how long it took me.

The Windows app does undergo changes every now and then, so it gets a little glitchy. Right now, I can't hide the timer away like I used to be able to. I'm sure that'll be fixed by next updated but in the meantime it's only a minor annoyance for the benefit of the program. Which again, is FREE.

Mir Fida
Mir Fida
Web Designer (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Efficient and convenient work schedule tracking & management

Commentaires : I would recommend it for any beginner to medium level startup, freelancers or micro-businesses looking to improve work productivity. With generous free version feature one can easily learn and apply all the features required in daily work routine. As requirements grows then shift to paid version to get maximum features at reasonable price, which is worth for growing business.

Most importantly it helped increase our productivity, decreased business cost and manage workflow efficiently. Best feature is project time tracking. Setting-up and managing employees timesheets is a feature we use on daily basis. One of the useful features we love is to adding tags to time entries for to classify projects. Can be used offline (when internet disconnects) to gather information and sync data when we get online automatically and then Reports generated are well presented and provide quite insightful view for our daily work activities. Easy to log time for tasks & sub tasks assigned to a all members of a team working on a project on different devices. Available as chrome extension and mobile app which we look forward to use for up coming projects. Integration with other collaboration tools like Asana and Trello saves much hassle.

Some less frequently used features and tools are difficult to find when needed. Minor bugs are encountered when switching workspaces. There are also some tool limitation for planning and management. We hope it will be solved in future updates.

Andualem
Researcher (Taïwan)
Biotechnologie, 11–50 employés

Efficient Time Tracking with Toggl Track

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far, my experience has been great! The interface is really easy to use and I can quickly start and stop timers for different activities throughout the day. I also appreciate the detailed reporting, which allows me to see how much time I've spent on each task and project.One thing I've noticed is that the constant time tracking can be a bit distracting at times, but I've found that it's helped me stay more focused and mindful of how I'm spending my time.

1.Easy to use interface makes it simple to start and stop timers for different tasks2.Detailed reporting allows for in-depth analysis of time spent on various projects and activities3.Integrates with other popular tools like Asana, Trello, and Slack to streamline workflow4.Offers a free version as well as paid plans with additional features and support

1.Limited functionality in the free version, with some features only available in paid plans2.Reports can be overwhelming for users who are not used to tracking their time3.Some users may find the constant time tracking to be intrusive or distracting

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

For clients who buy hours, this helps

Commentaires : I use the free version and it's been fabulous for my business. I have clients that buy a few hours of work with me and this helps me make sure that I'm on track and not giving away free time. I really enjoy that it's in the browser too.

Browser extension that reminds me to actually clock my time. It's nuts. I'll be on a website working on a project and it reminds me to actually push the button and track what I'm doing. Love it. It also lets me group stuff by project.

Maybe if it had an audible alarm to alert you when closing out of a browser instead of leaving the timer on. I normally have to go back and edit my time because it then says it took 29 hours to do something. An alarm or something that goes off when closing down would really help me avoid that.

Justin
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Count the Seconds, Literally

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Toggle Track allows me to see how I am spending my time and what is giving me the best return. I can also determine which tasks to outsource or drop completely if they are not benefiting me or my business.

The ease of setup and use was huge for me. The mobile and desktop apps are clean, modern, and easy to use. I can track anything at any time, and I use it daily for both business and personal use.

It is sometimes frustrating to accidentally drag time segments around while scrolling the calendar and not having a way to undo those changes can lead to issues with chronology, which I often use to reflect on my day.

Internet, 2–10 employés

Good choice for time tracking app

Commentaires : Despite being used to the interface of other software it was basically very similar so its operation was very simple. Perhaps because it is one of the oldest tools on the market in this area, toggl ends up being the most stable option I have experience with. In my time of use, I had situations in which toggl was available and the other tool was not, It happens the other way around as well, toggl also had problems, but they were in a much smaller amount.

It provides a fast and simple interface to track time and manage tasks time spread directly integrated to Atlassian Jira with browser plugins.

I use another software tool to perform a personal time tracking and toggl does not have a natural and out of the box plugin to it in a way I used toggl to control task level time span and another application to track project wide time span

Anastasia
Head of Digital development (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

We started with people's interpretations of Excel sheets for hours and ended with a unified Toggl

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Billing for billable hours is a lot more simple now, we used to get a lot of push back from clients on how many hours we were billing for and where the time went but had not much to show since time sheets were random excel hours, but now we can pull a report that shows exactly who worked what when, and have it show in as much or as little detail as the clients request. Much more transparent on our side.

UI is super simple. Within a day we had it set up and were using it. We refined our outputs and inputs over the next couple of months to find a way to present information that worked, but teaching new hires is a ten minute explanation with minor review points through the first month of use. Wildly easy to integrate

Only note is a little more editability in "roles" only Admin or user limits one too much and the other too little I want another role in between that we can set up permissions on.

Lindsay
Operations Administrator (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

We haven't considered changing tools since the beginning!

Commentaires : We have employees that use the Toggl Chrome extension and others using the desktop version. We also have it on our mobile devices. We run reports for payroll and we run reports to see how much time we spend doing a, b or c, and therefore, we are able to see what profit or loss we accumulated on a specific project, based on our original quote. It's not too complex nor too simple to meet our needs.

Toggl allows an employer to see all employees' details in one "team" location. The reports are wonderful. Toggl is easy to use. It connects well with other tools like Asana. Very few (if any) glitches/bugs on the important things. Aesthetically clean and easy to navigate. Updates quickly. I receive a weekly report of hours worked, classified by time spent per project. Great tagging system. Allows you to list your clients and projects so that everything stays organized. You can also add a description for any entry. Can easily pick up where you left off without having to re-enter the details of what you're working on. Great searching feature that allows you to see all work done in a time period, by group of employees, with certain key word or with one or multiple tags.

It would be nice if you could customize the reports more. For example, I would like to print a PDF of a report showing all time entries but not showing who was the user for each entry. There have also been some features that I've struggled to figure out how to navigate or turn off and on. For example, Toggl started creating a new entry every time I paused and resumed instead of resuming the same entry. Once resolved, it has worked great, but it took me a while to figure out what setting was causing the issue.

George
Program Advisor (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Everyone Needs Timer

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I love it. Since I started time tracking my tasks, I am an efficient person and it actually makes the whole thing more enjoyable and fun.

- Who doesn't' need a timer? In my opinion, people should employ the use of timers to manage their tasks. It no doubt makes you more efficient. Like when you see that timer running, with that ticking sound, you want to race with it and hopefully finish your task at the time you planned to finish it. The moment you don't use a timer, its like there is no accountability. Most of the times you end up spending more time on tasks that you would have wanted to. - I have also noticed that the moment you don't use a timer when completing tasks, you are very prone to destructions in the middle of doing the tasks. - Toggle Track gives you all the functionalities you would need in a timer - reporting, sound functionality, it's also pretty easy to use. It is also a free app!- I also like that I can easily access it via my smart phone and through my browser when am on my laptop. That is pretty convenient for me.

There is nothing I can say I do not like about Toggle Track at this point. Maybe I can mention a wish. I wish Toggle Track can be integrated with Microsoft To and Google Tasks to work together, because I use Microsoft To Do and Google tasks as my to apps but both do not have an inbuilt timer functionality.

Nadine
Director, Business Solutions (Canada)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Toggl is a great tool to centrally manage/track time against our projects

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have had no issues with using Toggl. We have been using it since before it did all of the extra cool stuff for project management, etc. so the core of the application has always been a great tool for us.

Toggle is very easy to use. The Windows app has an easy punch in and punch out function allowing quick changes in time management.The integration with JIRA (our task management software for development projects) has made the process even simpler.The support team for toggle surprise me by their greatness every time I need them - it is rare to find a company with a responsive and helpful support team available. I have yet to leave a support chat unsatisfied or frustrated.

Because this is mandatory I'll insert the one thing I don't like. I think the tiered pricing for features can be a bit annoying. As features are added to the time tracking tool they are at an additional cost which I'm not looking to increase the costs of the tool at this time but would like to see additional features within the licensed product I use as it is good to have ongoing improvements.

Michelle
Seamstress (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Time management has never been so easy!

Commentaires : It is great! After our first week with Toggl, my son was able to decrease the amount of time he spent getting distracted by a full hour each day. When I showed him just how much time he was spending on each class, and how much quicker he finished his assignments when he just focused he was able to see the positives.

I use Toggl to track both mine and my child's schoolwork on a daily basis. While he is simply navigating third grade compared to my taking classes to receive my bachelor's degree, Toggl helps us both immensely. The ability to track how much time you spend on each class is very helpful and let's you see just how productive you are. You can see how much time you have spent on a specific task/class or during a specific time period. This allows you to see which areas you might be spending too much time on. Toggl has shown me that I was spending roughly the same amount of time working on each classes' assignments, apart from one class. I further noted that I spent an additional 30 minutes a day finishing my work for Accounting and planned my future days accordingly. What I really love about it is how it allows me to track how much time my son is spending on each of his classes, especially since he is in virtual online school this year. There have been times where instead of learning his multiplication problems in Math, I have found him watching videos on Youtube and with Toggl tracking how much time he spends on each class I can easily see when and where he is getting distracted or may need help.

It is much better to use Toggl on a desktop VS your phone, in my opinion. The text is very small and hard to read on the phone.