Avis clients sur Toggl Track

4,7 (2 138) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Toggl Track

Logiciel de suivi du temps basé sur le cloud leader pour les petites et les grandes équipes. Il est facile à mettre en œuvre, fournit d'excellents rapports et offre une prise en charge multiappareil et hors ligne.

En savoir plus sur Toggl Track

Was using this with our tech support and content development teams. Does a nice job and allows for very specific tracking and time management.

One annoying feature is that you can't pause sessions; you have to stop it, and create a new one. You end up with a couple of 5 second sessions.

Toggl Track - Notes

Toggl Track a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 138 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Toggl Track ?

Filtrer les avis (2 138)

Jessica
Jessica
Virtual Assistant
Bureau exécutif, Auto-entrepreneur

Makes time-tracking a breeze

4,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
DESPOIS
ingénieur (Guadeloupe)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Je suis fan!

Commentaires : C'est une application que nous utilisons quotidiennement avec mes équipes.

Un suivi rapide, et facile à mettre en oeuvre après une prise en main relativement rapide.

Peut-être le prix ou même certaines actions sont payantes et c'est dommage. Notamment les fichiers excel.

Carly
Carly
Consultant (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Perfect Time tracking software.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Toggle is extremely easy to use and is an efficient way of tracking how much time we've spent on each project. This makes it easy for us to calculate and invoice each of our clients. The reporting element is great and allows us to pull reports for the last Week/Month & Year which really saves us a lot of time. It is also a great way of tracking staff hours which makes the payroll process so much quicker.

I havent found many negatives to this software. It would be great if you were able to put a budget against each project. For example 100 hours against X project so that you could ensure you dont go over your allocated budget.

Principal (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Intuitive timekeeping

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I think our team has gotten better at tracking time thanks to the overall ease of use. Especially the timer function which means you can track time on the fly instead of having to go back and manually enter it.

Timekeeping sucks. There is no way around it, but outside of our people, time data is the greatest asset that our business has. Toggl makes the process of tracking time simple and intuitive.

The status bars for estimated time consumed are super helpful but I wish they separated out non-billable time. It needs to be a second bar or something visually similar.

Tim
Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

New desktop app is much more difficult to use!

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use on the web app, calendar integration is great

I don't like having to separately enter hours and minutes in the time tracker—writing 4 should give me "4pm" without any other keystrokes . I wish that entering time was more intuitive—writing a "4" at 4:25pm should also assume that I want it to be a PM and not an AM entry.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Tracking and better time management

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Toggl Track has been our main tool to increase work productivity, it has allowed us to exhaustively evaluate how we are taking advantage of time and in this way make the pertinent changes so that each member of the work team improves their work performance and take advantage of each minimum moment to streamline your tasks, in this way in a global way we allow ourselves to grow and achieve projects in a much more agile and efficient way. It allowed us to carry out a more detailed study on billable hours to manage a much more precise payroll payment and not leave anything out. Without a doubt, it gave us a complete look at the monitoring of activities and the time we are investing in it to give it the importance it requires and start dedicating much more attention to things that we are leaving out or automating the workflow much more and increasing our possibilities of success.

Unique platform that fulfills important basic functions, participates in the monitoring of time and work performance of our work team, it is an integral contribution that helps us in the supervision of billable hours, how time is being used, and if they can be improved in certain aspects to make it even more useful. It allows us to structure the fulfillment and management of tasks to evaluate the most efficient time needed to carry out different projects, to determine the most optimal activity times. It can offer a very extensive database where it is possible to view the status of the work productivity of each team member, all in real time, it is also quite useful for assigning access control and distribution of activities. Likewise, it participates in the invoicing and payment of payroll, it helps us through various tools, undoubtedly easy to use, the development of payments and manage through the database the payment of payroll according to the number of billable hours.

I do not find predominant disadvantages about the use of the platform, our use is recent and since we have been using and evaluating each of the tools together with its interface we discovered that it is quite comfortable, offers a good user experience and also the tools represent the utility we really need.

Desiree
Desiree
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Keeping Tabs on Timme

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I can see where my time is going. I can charge my clients properly for the work I am doing. I confidently use reporting in meetings and invoicing. It's much easier for me to do my tasks during the day, and I feel so accomplished to see the cumulative hours at the end of a week!

The keyboard shortcuts are a game changer with the web version of Toggl. I truly appreciate being able to move from time entry to time entry easily. Reporting has been a time saver and a life saver as it's an easy way to show others where my time has gone, which helps with billing and task prioritization. The interface is easy to navigate and I don't get tired of the color scheme.

I don't particularly enjoy the Windows desktop version or the Google Chrome extension. I cannot quickly jump from time entry to time entry or with keyboard shortcuts. I did see that the Toggl team recreated the desktop version from Windows and Mac, and I am praying those are better. The web version is the best, while the others are still yet to be desired. I am a daily user as well.

Dawn
Dawn
Assistant to Executive Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Great time tracking option

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We found Toggl several years ago and have been loyal customers due to cost and ease of use. I do recommend this for any organization that is looking for a more formal way of tracking time and doesn't require a lot of training and minimal set up. We were relying on spreadsheets and paper timesheets - this upped our game several years ago, and we won't turn back.

We are a church so cost is a high priority for us; We use Toggl Track with the non-profit pricing and that is how we've been able to work with Toggl for so many years. Our part time, hourly employees all use the Track for their time and our team finds it easy to use and a great option for our needs.

At times, we have issues with syncing and it can be frustrating but that happens infrequently

Kassi
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Used for remote workers time tracking and productivity

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are able to track productivity for our entire team on Toggl. We export this data to Excel to create a dashboard with project time logged vs time worked (40 hours).

User friendly! Very easy to navigate and understand. I like the color options for projects as well!

I wish you could use "bulk edit" of projects across multiple pages, or have the option to view all projects on 1 page. Maybe more report options would be helpful too (productivity calculation). Time worked (40 hours) vs total project time logged. So maybe a field to enter a productivity standard by project. Example: Coding Report [20 mins]

Carolyn
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Toggl Track has pros and cons

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Toggl has a lot of potential but needs more versatility to interact with other apps like QuickBooks.

The time tracking feature is the most important feature and I appreciate the ability to set up specific tasks billed at different rates.

I wish the field when you start your task, the description field would auto-populate from what you have already entered instead of remaining blank.

Hue
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Best project tracker

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Creating and organizing user stories in separate cards. The UI on Toggl Track website makes sense and easily to use.

The time tracking button on Toggl Plan does not sync with Toggl track. The timer on Toggl plan is shown at the bottom right-hand side, which can easily be forgotten. Afterward, I would need to manually fix the time tracked because the time did not sync on both products.

Konstantinos
DevOps Engineer (Grèce)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Time tracking at its best

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It made our time tracking worry-free and the reporting/billing easier and more efficient.

Tracking time has been a headache for me as a freelancer. Toggle made it easier to organize clients and projects as well as billable an not billable hours.

The mobile app has become a bit more complicated lately as it opens a few popups before starting the time tracking.

Jeff
Jeff
Marketing and Web Services Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Toggl Track

Commentaires : I have been using Toggl for six years. I have implemented it in law firms, with partner agencies and used it as a search engine rater back in the day. Its just easy to use, straight forward and un-inhibited.

I love the flexibility to organize my time and track time useage without worrying that I missed time I won't be able to capture later or getting stuck in system linguistics that don't match my project or tracking needs.

I would love to be able to attach more detailed notes to the project that don't need to list with the actual time entry in reports. Also, the integrations are not useful for me. There is no Quickbooks or Microsoft integration.

Brian
Independent Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Since 2015, Toggl has been my only time-tracking app

Commentaires : The basic time-tracking aspect cannot be understated, it's dead simple to use out of the box. I have used other time-tracking apps that turned out to be bundled together with invoicing and I simply don't need that. I bill fixed retainers and only record hours for internal purposes so that I can course correct if I am ahead or behind on work and fix time-sucks. Other tools like Harvest wanted to integrate it all and it was heavy. I can't remember how I found Toggl but it was perfect. I had a hard time understanding the difference between Clients & Projects, at first. It was easy to pick up but I think I got confused with a UI change years ago. No problems since.

Out of the box, simple to use. Simple pricing and a free tier. The reporting is really simple but has 4 default views. This makes analysis really easy, knowing that I can see my work for an individual client over the course of a week, month, or year with just a couple clicks.

I have found the latest UI update has made clicking the Start button in the web UI to be pretty slow, I end up having to click it twice a lot and that is annoying.

Max
IT Manager (Belgique)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Toggl track, what else?

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I've been using it for years and will for many more. No downsides so far. Very stable and easy to use app.

Free to use, easy to use, always works everywhere and any time. In all the years I've used the app I've not had 1 single issue

I only discovered after a couple months that I can activate activity tracking on the desktop version. If only I'd known earlier it would have made life easier.

Ariel
Reporter (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for freelancers or anyone who needs to track time

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Toggl Track is very positive. I use it as an individual, but I would also be happy to use it as a team if I had subcontractors.

Toggl is free, and it's highly useful for documenting hourly work on projects. As a consultant, I use it to create documentation of my hours for my nonprofit clients whom I bill hourly. As a journalist, I might put a hundred hours into a story before I get paid — tracking that time helps me negotiate the rate I deserve later. When I'm juggling multiple clients or commitments, or very busy, this helps me feel like my work time has a concrete start and end point, too.

I often leave the timer on, so I log back in and it says I've spent 100 hours on something — but this is easily fixable. I have no complaints with Toggl's functionality — and did I mention that the version for individual users is free?

Robert
Bible translator (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Toggl Track - Exceptional!

Commentaires : I wanted a way to track my time usage across several categories, and Toggl does this well. Tracking time usage for these categories will help me estimate time use on future projects. After I have tested Toggl more thoroughly I plan to introduce it to my colleagues.

It does exactly what I need it to do - keep track of my work time by project, category and task. It was quite easy to learn. It works seamlessly across devices. It doesn't need internet access to work, which is especially important for me as I often work off-grid.

The only thing -very minor- that I don't like is that when I am using my laptop for other things it keeps giving reminders to turn on my timecard. I'm sure there's a way to turn this off, but I haven't had time to figure it out.

Patricia
NA (Philippines)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

If time is gold, know where and how you're spending it

Commentaires : Toggl Track helps me stay focused and keeps me from multi-tasking. There are times that parallel tasking cannot be avoided and I can't track such activities at the same time but that also helps me decide which task is bigger or more important and that's the one I would choose to track.
Pomodoro timers have been a great tool for keeping track and setting a limit to time I spend on tasks but there are times I get carried away because I'm just seeing my timer running out. Toggl Track helps me see how much time I've spent on a task and helps me decide whether I should defer it for the time being and take a proper break from it to recallibrate.

Toggl Track time tracking is easy to use with just a tap of a previous activity. The calendar view makes it easy to see and visualize how the day has gone and how much time is left before or during an activity I've set on my calendar. Events I've placed on my calendar can also be converted into a time tracking entry.

It's tedious to get started from blank, with no examples of activities or projects. I'm not sure if it is my device but sometimes the app loads slowly that I've spent half a minute waiting for it and for me to set a new time track. It may seem like a small amount of time but if it accumulates throughout the day, that's a couple of minutes enough to be doing something else instead of just waiting for an app screen to load properly.

Shannon
Shannon
Director of SEO (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Streamlined and Simple—Does One Thing Well

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Despite the drawbacks mentioned, it's still so easy to just login and get tracking that I use this tool on personal projects and individual freelance clients.

It does exactly what you'd expect from time tracking software, and the interface is much more simplistic than some alternative tools. That means if you just need to jump into it and start the clock, then you can easily start your tasks and be effective.

The reporting features are less intuitive than they could be. I find the lack of subtasks for projects a real constraint if you needed this for complex tasks. So when it's time to move my tracked time from Toggl to my invoice, it's just not quite as slick as the tracking aspect. It's still doable, but just a bit more convoluted and less capable of handling complexity than some competing tools.

Lindsay
Operations Administrator (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

We haven't considered changing tools since the beginning!

Commentaires : We have employees that use the Toggl Chrome extension and others using the desktop version. We also have it on our mobile devices. We run reports for payroll and we run reports to see how much time we spend doing a, b or c, and therefore, we are able to see what profit or loss we accumulated on a specific project, based on our original quote. It's not too complex nor too simple to meet our needs.

Toggl allows an employer to see all employees' details in one "team" location. The reports are wonderful. Toggl is easy to use. It connects well with other tools like Asana. Very few (if any) glitches/bugs on the important things. Aesthetically clean and easy to navigate. Updates quickly. I receive a weekly report of hours worked, classified by time spent per project. Great tagging system. Allows you to list your clients and projects so that everything stays organized. You can also add a description for any entry. Can easily pick up where you left off without having to re-enter the details of what you're working on. Great searching feature that allows you to see all work done in a time period, by group of employees, with certain key word or with one or multiple tags.

It would be nice if you could customize the reports more. For example, I would like to print a PDF of a report showing all time entries but not showing who was the user for each entry. There have also been some features that I've struggled to figure out how to navigate or turn off and on. For example, Toggl started creating a new entry every time I paused and resumed instead of resuming the same entry. Once resolved, it has worked great, but it took me a while to figure out what setting was causing the issue.

Bruno
Bridge Engineer (Mozambique)
Génie civil, 5 001-10 000 employés

The best time tracking app!!

Commentaires : Before I used an Excel sheet to record what projects I worked on, from what time to what time... and that needed a lot of maintenance, and I eventually stopped using it.
With Toggl Track I can see which days I worked over time, or under time, so that at the end of the week I can compensate, and when it is time for timesheets, I can go to Toggl and see how much time I spent on which projects.
It is also useful when you have a time budget for a specific task, I can compare the time spent VS budget, and see how I can improve (work more efficiently).
Toggl Track has made tracking time easy and effortless.

The first thing that I liked when I started using Toggl Track is how the app looks. For something you will use everyday, it must have beautiful design, and in my opinion this app is well designed. Second for me is how practical it is to log the time entries. Some apps are online only (which I am not a big fan), and this app allows time to be tracked on a windows app, android, apple devices, internet browsers... I used the Windows app the most because I log my work hours and I work mainly on a laptop. Third is how easy is it to find relevant information about time tracked, or time reports, and Toggl Track gives me weekly reports with all the projects I worked on, it can give how much time I have spent on a project overall, and recently we can see our time logs on a calendar view (very useful).

One feature I felt was missing is the Google Calendar integration, but I received a notification today to inform me that the feature is now available for beta users, so it is coming (and we do have the option of URL for paid users). In general I don't like monthly subscriptions, and I prefer to avoid those when I can... and I would gladly pay for a once-off fee (reasonable for my corner of the world)... but the free version does all that I need from the software, so I can't really count that as a negative really. I am not a big fan of the pink app color... but don't hate it either... just wish they picked a different color.

Rachel
Curriculum Writer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés

Track Your Time with Ease

Commentaires : Contractors on our team can easily track how much time they spend on projects so they not only know how much they should be paid, but also how much time the different aspects of their projects take. For our full-time staff, Toggl has helped us recognize which projects are demanding too much time and where additional hires are necessary to help us accomplish projects efficiently. We have used Toggl data to pitch multiple hires within our organization because it helps people outside our department grasp the time demanded by projects they may not fully understand.

Toggl is INCREDIBLY easy to use. The desktop app allows me to quickly switch between tasks and projects without feeling like I'm wasting my time trying to track my time. In the web browser, I can quickly pull reports to show how much time I've spent on a specific project and/or during a specific time period. Our team can also share these with our supervisor so she can see where our hours are going and use this data to pitch/justify new hires. Toggl's customer support is FANTASTIC if you have questions or need help using the software efficiently.

It takes a bit of time and effort on the front end to determine what major buckets ("Projects") your job requires so you can categorize your tasks efficiently and make it accessible for the right reports, but once you get that straightened out, we haven't experienced any other issues.

Laura
Laura
Owner (É.-U.)

When I get this app set up, I'll be able to track multiple projects!

Commentaires : Better organization of workflow in my business and clearer understanding of where I'm making money and losing money!

Ability to track multiple activities - my time spent on marketing my biz, billable time with clients, research hours, learning time, and if I want to track personal time I can. I want to do more with less and tracking hours for billing uses lots of time. This was recommended to me as a time saving organizational tool. The free version is fairly robust (good details on their website https://toggl.com/feature-list/) and the help files are good. I'm a solopreneur, have started with the free version. It allows Up to 5 team members, Unlimited Projects, Reliable reporting plus 26 other features. The Starter version is isn't a huge expense and has 41 features compared to 29 features in the free version. The Billable Rates and Rounding in Reports, and Save Reports for easy access are the two features that will be most time-saving for me. Since I'm planning to scale up, it would be useful to track subcontractors' time working on specific projects.

The app will track lots of different things so it is kind of complicated to set up. I first tried to set Toggl up on my phone as I will be tracking most of my hours on my phone. This wasn't 100% successful as my phone is small, and typing and reading details is a bit tricky. I decided to set it up on my computer then track time there and on my phone depending on where I'm working. I wanted to set up as accurately as possible to utilize it well. It's much easier to open new windows for help files and tutorials while on the computer. The free version is very useful and I like seeing all my projects and how my time is spread among them. However, I was disappointed that the feature that would streamline my processes the most - creating billable time entries - requires purchasing a paid plan. (I recognize this is smart marketing for the growth of the business.)

E-commerce Fraud and Payments Management (Italie)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Efficent tool for time/project management

Commentaires : This program helped the team to have a realistic understanding of the actual time spend in different activities. This allowed us to plan better our work and projects for the next months. We have also used it to measures the request we receive from external team in order to decide if in the future, we we can manage them internally or not.

If you don't have a lot of experience in project management or you start managing a task that is outside your daily work, it is very easy to underestimate the amount of time you need to complete it. This can cause your employees to be upset or be frustrated when trying to reach unrealistic deadlines. Toggl is a very simple tool, but help you understand how many time you have dedicated to a task so you will have a better understanding in how your time is allocated in certain activities. This is very useful when showing clients or management how much time and resources was really needed for each project phase. Toggl offers the ability to label projects, create groups and sends reminders when you left your timer running for too long. It also have a reporting sessions that is mainly basic but contains all the important information you might need for simple reports, To start working with the tool is very easy and it requires only a few minutes to create your account and set up.

My only complaint so far is the trial version allows you to add only 5 team members on your group. It is a pity, because this small limit, does not allow you to understand how powerful this tool is when managing the tasks/times of big teams

Emilie
Emilie
Event Production Coordinator (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Very handy tool for keeping track of time spent on multiple projects

Commentaires : I love using Toggl to track my time as a freelancer! My clients appreciate that I can give them an exact breakdown of where my time goes, and it helps me maintain focus on my various projects.

As a freelancer that needs to keep track of my hours spent working for multiple clients and across multiple projects, I LOVE Toggl. I cannot stress enough how much easier this has made it for me to track my time and accurately assess what I'm spending the most time on. I especially love: - Toggl's free plan includes enough basic features that you can get a good feel for the software without having to commit - Ability to break down tasks within projects means helps keep timesheets as specific as possible, which my clients appreciate - Chrome extension is very easy to use, and reminds me to track my time whenever I'm online - Autotracker and idle time features are both extremely helpful for holding me accountable + keeping my hours accurate

In my opinion, Toggl is the best time-tracking software on the market right now. That being said, if I had to list potential future improvements: - As someone that multitasks / hops around between projects pretty regularly, I wish there was a way to run multiple timers at once or otherwise account for this - Mobile app, while a handy offering, isn't as easy to navigate as the desktop application

Chadsey
Chadsey
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Super easy to use

Commentaires : Wonderful, no real complaints so far and making the switch to Toggl has been great. We have converted most of our team to Togggl and are excited to bring in some of the integrations that come with paid plans to be able to eliminate some of the admin duties and close some of the cracks we find in communication from time to time.

The lack of ads is wonderful! I use the free version and have found Toggl makes things much simpler for me. The reporting is great and the amount of tools offered in the free version is great. I switched from another product and my reporting of where my time is going has never been more detailed and has helped me keep on track. Tracking time is super quick and easy, especially on task that I do week after week, Toggl stores the information and auto-populates so it saves me those few seconds and gets me working faster. I love it. I also love sending in such a detailed and good looking timesheet each period, way better than just a csv boring spreadsheet. I know we are only scratching the surface with what Toggl can do, hopefully as we grow our Toggl use and team will grow too to be able to streamline even more with their integrations.

The only thing so far that inconveniences me is the inability to export reports on the Android app. I don't know if that is something that is coming to it eventually, or if that is only available with a different level of plan. But I am 80% of the time mobile and need to send in reports on the go, which isn't too much of a problem that I am always with a laptop. But having to go that extra step does cost me a few minutes here and there. Exporting from mobile would be a huge help.