Avis clients sur inFlow Inventory

• Service client

En savoir plus sur inFlow Inventory

Le secret de la réussite de plus de 940 000 grossistes, commerces de détail et fabricants du monde entier. Suivez facilement vos stocks, gérez vos commandes, facturez, expédiez et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur inFlow Inventory

441 avis affichés

Manny P.
Network Administrator
  • Publié le 02/02/2018

"Sales & Purchase made simple"

Commentaires: Software is one of my favorites for companies with no purchase order system.

Avantages: Great for small companies who need sales and purchasing. Sales has records of customer quoted sales and purchases can see what to order.
Great way for a company to keep track of purchases and data can be exported to third part software. Purchasing software even has serial column for warranty verification of products. Was great for HVAC and appliance repair company.
Great software for company with no purchase order system. Can make everything paperless and user's can view inventory, content and prices with no license. User license is portable.

Inconvénients: Software lacks year end inventory count reset. Reports could be better to show year to date expenses. I had a tough time getting year to date reports.

• Publié le 02/02/2018
Todd S.
Production Manager
Semi-conducteurs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Great Software,....but"

Avantages: The overall learning cueve for the software is not bad at all. Much more user friendly and reliable than quickbooks.

Inconvénients: Seems most the focus is now on the web based version, have not seem many updates for the stand-alone version in the last couple years.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Peter J.
  • Publié le 12/11/2015

"Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding."

Commentaires: I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

• Publié le 12/11/2015
Joe H.
Material management
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"Made a world of difference for our warehouse team"

Commentaires: Very positive overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it for a large corporate entity but we are a small company with thousands of items and it works great.

Avantages: Easy data import via CSV
UOM conversions
Multiple Location/Sub-Locations - track specific quantities by specific buildings/shelves
Material pricing tiers
Easily track orders
Mobile App!
Now we know what needs to be ordered for upcoming projects before the project starts depleting our inventory!
Online Storefront!

Inconvénients: The windows app works fine but is a bit sluggish. You don't get that polished/refined feel when using it.
Fragmentation between mobile apps and windows app. Only one item photo can be uploaded/viewed on windows app, while multiple pics can be uploaded/seen on mobile app.
Online storefront a bit confusing because of not having an "Add to cart" button. Simple selecting a quantity puts that quantity in your cart.
Only integrates with Dymo label printers.

• Publié le 02/12/2020
Al and debby F.
Owner Operators
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Inflow"

Commentaires: From installing products and selling those goods using inflow was really a matter of a day to get started. Looking forward to utilizing the inventory features for our first monthend, and the daily sales reports are great

Avantages: Ease of purchase, ease of installation and relatively easy to set up and start using.

Inconvénients: So far we have not seen any downside to using this product

• Publié le 07/11/2019
Andy H.
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/04/2020

"Great for my small business"

Commentaires: I have a small business with several products. I find the inventory control easy and useful. The input of data is simple, so I have all my customer information. The reporting is excellent, so I can find out stock, costs, sales etc at the touch of a button.

Avantages: The system is very user friendly. I am not much good at technical stuff, but I find inflow easy to use.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that springs to mind that I would change.

envoyé par Archon Systems le 20/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Andy. We really appreciate it!

• Publié le 14/04/2020
Steven D.
Territory Manager/Partner
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2018

"Does what we need it to.."

Avantages: We switched from the desktop version of inflow. We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing. The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

Inconvénients: We would like to see the continued development of the web app

• Publié le 21/12/2018
Mike R.
Sales Manager
Automobile, 2-10 employés

"Touge Tuning - Review"

Avantages: - The ability to track the progress of orders.
- Being able to see, on the order itself, if the item for the order is already on order, needs to be ordered, etc.

Inconvénients: Doesn't work as seamlessly with Quickbooks as we would like.

Alex E.
Director, Commercial & Operations
  • Publié le 04/05/2018

"InFlow is an easy to use software perfect for our small business!"

Commentaires: It has helped us work professionally immediately from start-up.

Avantages: We're a small medical distribution company with 2000 and we have been using InFlow for 7 years. Customer service is very helpful and reasonably quick. The software is easy to use. Does what it says on the tin.

Inconvénients: There is a 5 hour time difference from the UK to Toronto and Cust Service opens at 10AM. This can lead to frustrating delays in response times.

• Publié le 04/05/2018
Carrie M.
Buyer
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

"I am in love"

Commentaires: I have had nothing but great experiences with using inflow as well as using the live chat on inflow. I highly recommend it. The price is excellent for the capabilities it contains.

Avantages: I love the simplicity of this program. I have over 1000 items in my warehouse we distribute to 32 stores. It makes the entire purchasing and invoicing system extremely easy for myself and my customers. The inflow showroom is amazing. The customers can actually see what they are purchasing.

Inconvénients: I feel like the bar coding system is a little too complicated for my needs.

Christian G.
Managing Partner
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2019

"A dream to work with"

Commentaires: Pretty much all the Inventory and work orders, and practical flows of invoicing, sales orders, purchase orders etc.

Avantages: Quite simply, it is easy and allows for most functions we need with work orders and serialized items. The Inflow Cloud is fast enough and easily customizable. Great stuff, quite simply. :) And the customer service is nothing short of stunning.

Inconvénients: There are no cons, per se, more features that would be great to add on, as time passes and you develop the software further; the Android client (being able to do POs, SOs and invoicing would be fantastic). There are some other bugs with the Android client, in terms of cost pricing on the products that can be straightened out; right now we can't really use it for much. Furthermore, it would be great to be able to communicate in our own language with customers that are non-English speakers, by adding European specialty letters instead of ? :) And should you move towards creating shipments directly through API (with tracking updates) towards DHL, TNT, UPS etc, that would be cool (check out the Parcel tracker app for Android). And also of course taking the step out towards an own integrated sales platform to a little bit bigger extent than the inventory showroom (like a webshop of sorts), rather than the one-way integration to Shopify, that could be a really interesting proposition for us (however, we understand that it is an inventory system, and at that it is great stuff.

envoyé par Archon Systems le 22/04/2020

Hi Christian, thanks for the great review!

I just wanted to update you on some of the features you mentioned as a lot has changed since your review!

You can now do POs, SOs and share/email invoices from the mobile app.

The Shopify integration now pushes inventory from inFlow to Shopify as well as pulling Shopify orders into inFlow.

Our API is in early access - feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like to take that for a spin.

And we're working on some improvements for Showroom as well.

Keep the feedback coming, we'd love to hear from you!

• Publié le 03/07/2019
James D.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 11/08/2018

"Very accurate and easy to use."

Commentaires: This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

Avantages: I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

Inconvénients: It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 11/08/2018
John G.
Sales Representive
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 12/02/2018

"It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll need! :)"

Commentaires: Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Avantages: Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

Inconvénients: I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings.
Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

• Publié le 12/02/2018
Melissa C.
Operations
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Almost amazing, but still very solid"

Commentaires: Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Avantages: Easy to use
Accurate tracking
Can setup multiple warehouse locations
Customer service is top notch
A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

Inconvénients: No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

envoyé par Archon Systems le 18/12/2019

Hi Melissa!
Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers!

You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB:

Cheers!

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Chris P.
Supply Clerk
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2018

"One of the better offline packages I've tried, cloud based offering is coming along nicely"

Commentaires: Support for this software is very good, I never have a problem getting a response, and there is a user based forum that also has a lot of information.

Avantages: I liked that it was affordable, did not require that you pay a monthly subscription (for the offline version) and that it was more intuitive than most I've tried. The new integrated barcode feature of the cloud product brings this to the level of $10,000 systems I have used in the past.

Inconvénients: The biggest con with both versions of this software is the inability to handle multiple warehouses properly. If an item you have is in multiple locations, it treats those locations as different bins on the same shelf, so it will not tell you that you need to order more for warehouse "A" of there is enough in warehouse "B,C,D" to meet the min/max criteria. This requires you to use different part numbers for the same thing in each warehouse, which is doable but annoying when it comes to transferring between warehouses and labelling.

• Publié le 22/10/2018