Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur inFlow Inventory

Le secret de la réussite de plus de 940 000 grossistes, commerces de détail et fabricants du monde entier. Suivez facilement vos stocks, gérez vos commandes, facturez, expédiez et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur inFlow Inventory

433 avis affichés

Manny P.
Manny P.
Network Administrator (É.-U.)

Sales & Purchase made simple

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Software is one of my favorites for companies with no purchase order system.

Great for small companies who need sales and purchasing. Sales has records of customer quoted sales and purchases can see what to order. Great way for a company to keep track of purchases and data can be exported to third part software. Purchasing software even has serial column for warranty verification of products. Was great for HVAC and appliance repair company. Great software for company with no purchase order system. Can make everything paperless and user's can view inventory, content and prices with no license. User license is portable.

Software lacks year end inventory count reset. Reports could be better to show year to date expenses. I had a tough time getting year to date reports.

Ricardo B.
Ricardo B.
Owner (Colombie)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Practical

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has all the we currently need in terms of order management and inventory management, and such basic functions are enough so far. But the SQL engine tends to jam very often... it is annoying yet not a cause to discard the software yet.

Easy to use, easy to deploy and configure

Unstable, tends to lag frequently. Consumes too much resources. Must be restarted once per day

Peter J.
Manager (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Very intuitive, and such an easy entry into the world of bar-coding.

3 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I went to the internet with a need, and that was to get our small business bar-coded, since the old words-only tags were taking so long to process at the point of sale, ie. hand written receipts and all, causing lineups that were too long at times and likely costing us business. I found your book offer "Bar-code Your Business" and ordered a copy. It was well written, very concise, and of course, led me to purchase Inflow. What I REALLY like about Inflow is how intuitive it is. I didn't need to take a course to figure it out, as it feels very Windows-like. I purchased a no-name bar code gun online, devised a model code scheme for our products, and was up and running in no time. Thanks. On the "not so shiny" comments side, I can't say I liked the upgrade from v2 to v3. The original v2 did everything I needed, and required less explanation to my helpers as to it's function. Suddenly with v3, we now had to hit Save, Fulfill and Mark Paid, all of which ended up with me having to fix this by cheating the date on my computer and closing orders after the fact, when the helpers didn't do it the first time. I was also broadsided one day when on the job, Inflow v3 just froze up on me and I didn't know what to do, exactly when I needed it the most. Well, it turns out that I had to be connected to the internet to use it, obviously so Inflow could monitor licensing/usage status. This was not good, although your customer service was quick to help me with this. If you could find another way to police the licensing, that would be nice. And finally, the one thing that drives me nuts (did again yesterday) is the fact that if I fill in the "customer name" field AFTER having filled in the sales order details, any discounts applied off original price get erased. This has on a number of occasions caused me to inadvertently overcharge customers, and is extremely embarrassing when it's they who notice it first and think I'm trying to "pull a fast one" on them. PLEASE fix this! (although I'm outside of my customer support time window, you can spare others the same issue). Once again, I must compliment your customer service (hen it still applied to me) for their very prompt responses to any query I ever had. Peter

Gertie Z.
Customer Care Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

In control of Inventory through inFlow Inventory

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : inFlow Inventory experience is above par. I would recommend using inFlow Inventory.

This software is capable of catering to your unique needs. It is a great option for start-ups and you get a lot of pack for the punch. You are paying a cost effective price point for optimal software. Inventory is a lot easier to manage using inFlow Inventory.

The free trial period is only two weeks, that is unfortunate.

Todd S.
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 11-50 employés

Great Software,....but

5 il y a 2 ans

The overall learning cueve for the software is not bad at all. Much more user friendly and reliable than quickbooks.

Seems most the focus is now on the web based version, have not seem many updates for the stand-alone version in the last couple years.

Al and debby F.
Owner Operators (Canada)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Inflow

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : From installing products and selling those goods using inflow was really a matter of a day to get started. Looking forward to utilizing the inventory features for our first monthend, and the daily sales reports are great

Ease of purchase, ease of installation and relatively easy to set up and start using.

So far we have not seen any downside to using this product

Steven D.
Steven D.
Territory Manager/Partner (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Does what we need it to..

5 il y a 3 ans

We switched from the desktop version of inflow. We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing. The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

We would like to see the continued development of the web app

Alex E.
Alex E.
Director, Commercial & Operations (R.-U.)

InFlow is an easy to use software perfect for our small business!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It has helped us work professionally immediately from start-up.

We're a small medical distribution company with 2000 and we have been using InFlow for 7 years. Customer service is very helpful and reasonably quick. The software is easy to use. Does what it says on the tin.

There is a 5 hour time difference from the UK to Toronto and Cust Service opens at 10AM. This can lead to frustrating delays in response times.

Shiva S.
Shiva S.
Managing Director (Trinité-et-Tobago)
11-50 employés

Inflow is effective, easy to learn and robust. But when it's not, the team at inFlow is phenomenal!

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Inventory Mastery

I like the team of people that built it. I like that they genuinely care about my issues. And the quality of the software reflects the solid engineering behind it.

The security options and access control is very limited and not specific enough. I'd like to setup my users to have very specific access.

Lisa B.
PA to CEO (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

Recommend

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Up to date stock levels and what products are located where

Easy to use cloud based system that is being operated at three sites, covered the features we needed for our stock tracing Easy to track based on location, serial number and product type and follow where stock has been

None at moment, running separately to our accounting system

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Lisa! If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@inflowinventory.com

Christian G.
Managing Partner (Norvège)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

A dream to work with

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Pretty much all the Inventory and work orders, and practical flows of invoicing, sales orders, purchase orders etc.

Quite simply, it is easy and allows for most functions we need with work orders and serialized items. The Inflow Cloud is fast enough and easily customizable. Great stuff, quite simply. :) And the customer service is nothing short of stunning.

There are no cons, per se, more features that would be great to add on, as time passes and you develop the software further; the Android client (being able to do POs, SOs and invoicing would be fantastic). There are some other bugs with the Android client, in terms of cost pricing on the products that can be straightened out; right now we can't really use it for much. Furthermore, it would be great to be able to communicate in our own language with customers that are non-English speakers, by adding European specialty letters instead of ? :) And should you move towards creating shipments directly through API (with tracking updates) towards DHL, TNT, UPS etc, that would be cool (check out the Parcel tracker app for Android). And also of course taking the step out towards an own integrated sales platform to a little bit bigger extent than the inventory showroom (like a webshop of sorts), rather than the one-way integration to Shopify, that could be a really interesting proposition for us (however, we understand that it is an inventory system, and at that it is great stuff.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Christian, thanks for the great review! I just wanted to update you on some of the features you mentioned as a lot has changed since your review! You can now do POs, SOs and share/email invoices from the mobile app. The Shopify integration now pushes inventory from inFlow to Shopify as well as pulling Shopify orders into inFlow. Our API is in early access - feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like to take that for a spin. And we're working on some improvements for Showroom as well. Keep the feedback coming, we'd love to hear from you!

James D.
Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very accurate and easy to use.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

John G.
Sales Representive (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll need! :)

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings. Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

Melissa C.
Operations (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Almost amazing, but still very solid

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Easy to use Accurate tracking Can setup multiple warehouse locations Customer service is top notch A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Melissa! Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers! You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/how-do-i-track-lot-numbersbatch-numbersexpiration-dates/ Cheers!

Chris P.
Supply Clerk (Canada)
Internet, 51-200 employés

One of the better offline packages I've tried, cloud based offering is coming along nicely

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Support for this software is very good, I never have a problem getting a response, and there is a user based forum that also has a lot of information.

I liked that it was affordable, did not require that you pay a monthly subscription (for the offline version) and that it was more intuitive than most I've tried. The new integrated barcode feature of the cloud product brings this to the level of $10,000 systems I have used in the past.

The biggest con with both versions of this software is the inability to handle multiple warehouses properly. If an item you have is in multiple locations, it treats those locations as different bins on the same shelf, so it will not tell you that you need to order more for warehouse "A" of there is enough in warehouse "B,C,D" to meet the min/max criteria. This requires you to use different part numbers for the same thing in each warehouse, which is doable but annoying when it comes to transferring between warehouses and labelling.

Belinda S.
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Robust and Affordable Inventory Management

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : InFlow worked really well as an affordable inventory control solution with their one-time fee for a desktop version. Our client was a new industrial supply company with around 1000 items but very limited staffing. InFlow offered an unlimited number of inventory and sub-categories. We needed a program that was easy to learn with the ability to have real-time inventory counts, profit and cost of goods sold, along with sales quotes that could be moved into sales orders and invoices along with vendor ordering capability. Inflow provided what we were looking for in a desktop solution.

The inFlow Inventory program was quite easy to learn and compared to other inventory management software, really affordable. It also had the ability to integrate with Magento or Shopify for when our business client was ready to move into online sales and the ability to use barcoding. There were a number shortcuts in the program which was quite useful for a small business with inventory but with limited operations staff. For example, through the Vendor list, low stock can be identified with the Suggest Reordering feature. We found it was a fairly robust program for our small business client, but also easily installed, customized and managed with a fairly flat learning curve to run it with success.

The only major downside to the desktop version of inFlow was its inability to integrate with an accounting program. Although the reporting capacity gave all the information that was needed for management and financial meetings, the information had to be exported out of Inflow and imported into the accounting program manually. The cloud version of inFlow has this ability, but the desktop version did not. There was also no Mac version available.

Mark C.
COO (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

It's the most comprehensive small business software I've come across with excellent customer service

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Better tracking if purchases, inventory and sales, pretty much important in running a business.

I love that it has all the features from purchase to sales and the inventory functionalities are comprehensive. It captures almost all of our business scenarios. It is really comprehensive vs all other software that we evaluated. I would say that this is the top inventory software in its class, before the big ERPs. Also, their recent strategy to move to cloud with integration to popular platforms has made the software more relevant, and made our business easier to operate. Finally, the customer service is really great. They do interact with all users closely and they listen to product improvement suggestions.

1) it would really really be a big productivity boost to be able to create sales order, review customer receivables/orders, and stock transfers in the mobile app or at least in the web app

Seann B.
CEO (É.-U.)
Machines, 2-10 employés

The best inventory control software around!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review, Seann! We do have a sales integrations with Amazon for inFlow Cloud, but we don't support eBay and Walmart at this time. We'll pass that feedback on to our product team!

Kurt P.
OWNER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Gotta Love it

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I've been using Inflow for 10 years and it does everything a small business needs.

Its user friendly. Very good tutorial videos.

Not able to format or personalize email.

Joe H.
Material management (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Made a world of difference for our warehouse team

4 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Very positive overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it for a large corporate entity but we are a small company with thousands of items and it works great.

Easy data import via CSV UOM conversions Multiple Location/Sub-Locations - track specific quantities by specific buildings/shelves Material pricing tiers Easily track orders Mobile App! Now we know what needs to be ordered for upcoming projects before the project starts depleting our inventory! Online Storefront!

The windows app works fine but is a bit sluggish. You don't get that polished/refined feel when using it. Fragmentation between mobile apps and windows app. Only one item photo can be uploaded/viewed on windows app, while multiple pics can be uploaded/seen on mobile app. Online storefront a bit confusing because of not having an "Add to cart" button. Simple selecting a quantity puts that quantity in your cart. Only integrates with Dymo label printers.

Nathan B.
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Inflow Enhanced inventory Management For Free!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love this platform because of its robust set of functions, I do suggest using someone with experience to set up the software if hosting on premise. The cloud version is much easier but also not free.

Inflow desktop is free and incredibly robust packed with features to accommodate all business types. With the ability to customize naming conventions (functions) this inventory and finance platform is beyond adequate for every kind of business. This platform can be expanded with paid modules to add functions such as barcode scanning and automatic updates to inventory. A paid cloud option is available with enhanced support and functions

The free version has very limited support and the setup is very complicated if you do not have experience in the platform. No clear path to API integrations Some functions are not available in free mode you must buy the enhanced modules

John B.
ASSET MANAGEMENT (É.-U.)

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE. WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Dave H.
Manager (É.-U.)
2-10 employés

Amazing product, they are on the right track

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : For what I pay for this I am very happy. The saying you get what you pay for, well it does not apply here. The makers of inFlow have amazing support and are working hard to make this a great product for the little guy as well as the large company. I know that all of the bugs will never be gone 100% and to think that they will by anyone is foolish. That is the only reason I gave 2 of the 4 items the 4 stars. There are a few issues that need attention and they are working hard on them.

Ease of use, customer support

Changing the invoice look and feel, the online system

Charel R.
occupational hygienist (Afrique du Sud)
Auto-entrepreneur

roughly 3 years experience using inFlow

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Quality is tops - innovative.
Took me some time to adapt to the program in general - probably because accounting is not my field of expertise.
Found some limitations to the program e.g. limited usable space inside the remarks box of SQ to keep SQ a one pager.
Customer support superb: always helpful, friendly and gets the job done.
Currently I do not use all the features of the program hence program bit expensive for my needs - however i am excited with the scope the program offers!

A one time purchase, no recurring expenses unless additional support is required.

Slight limitations here and there based on personal needs, but I found ways to overcome those

Mary J.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés

Review of Inflow Cloud

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We did not have an inventory program set up in any way before INFLOW. Using this program has helped us to keep our inventory more accurate. The ability to export information and create custom reporting is very helpful for the reporting we need to do here. We consider this to be a Platform that is very easy to set up and use.

We have found that INFLOW was willing to work with us to set this up to best fit our needs. We find the customer service and support staff to be incredibly helpful. They not only respond in a timely fashion to our requests, but followup with ideas and suggestions to be sure that we are not continually struggling with a project we are trying to set up.

I do not think the integration with QB fits our needs. There needs to be a 2 way integration with QB for credit card payments. Also, the invoices did not print out correctly without additional work on our end and the statement feature was difficult.