• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Datacor ERP

Solution ERP complète spécialement conçue et développée pour le secteur de process manufacturing et la distribution de produits chimiques.

En savoir plus sur Datacor ERP

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Datacor ERP ?

Christopher j. D.
Christopher j. D.
Partner (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

Chempax is a great option for any midsized business needing a robust ERP

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have been using Chempax for over 15 years and continue to be very happy with it. The best part of Chempax is that they keep investing in the product. There are new releases coming our on a regular basis as they continue to add new functionality and integrate new technology. Datacor is in the process of a generational transition. They have hired a great new management team to keep the company and the product stable for decades to come. As a customer, we are thrilled to see this stability.

The support team is very responsive to our needs (we don't really need them for that much, but when we do need them they are always helpful and knowledgeable).

We need to buy a new server this year, we would like to see an accelerated investment in a cloud/hosted version of the product to reduce support costs.

Tommy T.
President (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11-50 employés

Absolutely the Best ERP for Anyone in the Chemical Industry

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Functionality built into the system helps us with every part of our business, including Accounting, Invoicing, Inventory, Regulatory Compliance, Sales Reporting and more. Datacor ERP is designed specifically for the chemical manufacturing and distribution industry. The way that the system is designed means that new features are constantly being rolled out to all of Datacor's customers, at no extra charge to other companies.

The folks at Datacor have been helping TLC run our business for over 16 years. The amount of integration into our business that we have been able to achieve with Datacor ERP is critical to our continuous improvement and sustained growth. We always have one or two projects cooking with Datacor, to help us get even more benefit from the system than we already get! Next on our docket is Datacor's CRM! We're almost ready to move forward on that project!

Inventory Management tools are in place, but are not completely intuitive and automated.

Jeremy M.
IS Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

New Chempax

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have used Chempax for about 20 years. Overall the company has not been bad, but they have been unfair on licensing enough times that I'm more than tired of it. One time we mistakenly violated our agreement and they locked us out of our system rather than informing us of the issue and giving us an opportunity to fix it.

The overall software package is good for a small to medium size company. It handles about 80% of our day to day manufacturing processes. Everything from the formulation to the final invoice and even shipping can be done in the software. Not all of it is done well, but it can be done.

Up till now the primary complaint has been that Datacor has not updated their underlying database for 10 years (not even a patch). However, that in the last year or so they have unilaterally decided that "old" licensing agreements are no longer valid because of all the features they have added over the years and have moved customers to "new" licensing. This includes both cutting user licenses from 400 to 20 "equivalent new licenses" as well as doubling or even tripling the cost of those "new" licenses. This is all to support "new products" that have not come out though they were slated to be released a year ago. Unless you like a company that has no regard for signed agreements, I would strongly recommend you choose another product.

Lacie P.
Vice President (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11-50 employés

Best Chemical Software on the Market!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Customer Service is great and the support group are extremely knowledgeable about their software and its functionality. Our implementation was very successful.

Chempax offers a complete solution to your chemical accounting needs. The software is specific to the Chemical Industry thus requiring less customization. Most of the features we desired in an Accounting software was already available. One of my favorite features is the Batch Manufacturing module with the Quality Control features. We eliminated hand written QC manufacturing logs.

There is nothing that I don't like about the Chempax software. It was the best software purchase we ever made.

Yolanda G.
Personnnel Administrator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Have used this software for awhile now and makes my job alot simpler.

5 il y a 6 ans

this software is very forgiving. Mistakes are easy to correct where with our previous software, not easy and very confusing. We have very good response to any questions about the software and help is there when we need it.

There are some issues being talked about....and I believe these will be discussed at the next conference. I do accounts payable and I don't have any issues, other departments may have some with the work they do.

Audrey A.
.Net web developer (Philippines)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

Top of the line !

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Best product I've purchase!

Chempax customer service have all the patience to solve anything that you may concern and there technical support group are so knowledgeable about there product and all of its features so you can easily install and implement it properly.

I don't think you might call this a cons , but We are going \to purchase a new server so We are hoping for a lesser cost rather than spending the same price on our last purchase.

Krystalle H.
Plant Operations & Support Services (É.-U.)

Review for Chempax Software

This software is very user-friendly and able to customize the layout to best fit your work scene. It is very helpful to navigate through the software.

When choosing between the Main Menu tabs, the windows will minimize automatically. This makes progress difficult when we have to reopen window to use each time. It would be very helpful to choose if we want to add our own comments to keep on the side task bar. (For example, if i wanted to leave a "post it" or "comment" in Chempax to remind me to create sales orders once the allocation is complete.) This will be nice to pin the comments in the background of the main screen, or to pin it to the side with the calendar view,remarks,...etc.

Kenny H.
Director of Sales (É.-U.)

Chempax review

there's extremely easy access and very accurate data, and the follow up to details and questions seems to be very professional and timely

the sales reports are a bit limited. It's difficult to compare year on year sales statistics. It's available to do, but not easy.

Josue E.
Operator (É.-U.)

my chempax review

Even for somebody with just basic computer knowledge it is pretty simple and easy to use.

When you input some info by mistake such as the wrong date you cannot automatically delete the entry. It just stays there until an administrator fixes it.

Valarie T.
purchasing (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies

Chempax review

3 il y a 6 ans

I like that when something is wrong Chempax most likely can tell and not let you proceed.

the reason why i least like this product is because i have a lot of inter company transactions going on and i am constantly getting run time errors and when i need to run a report the system hangs up and refreezes on me.

Allan H.
Software Analyst (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very Good ERP software that is easy to work with.

It is very easy to get modifications done to suit the way you do business. If you have good knowledge about Access Databases then it is very easy to add things to the system without having to use the vendor. There is a yearly conference with open forums and training classes, where Datacor teach how to make changes to the software and also listen to the customers requests for features. Updates and added features are released on almost a weekly basis.

The licenses are expensive and managing licenses are done per machine and not per user.

Lauren B.
Customer Service Supervisor (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great Software and easy to learn!

It's easy to learn and self explanatory. However, I wish there was a manual or classes my staff and I could set up for training.

When searching lots numbers (batches), I would like to see which lot is located to each order in the "Products" tab (near enterprise).

Laura H.
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Datacor Chempax has made my job so much easier.

5 il y a 6 ans

What makes chempax really good is their willingness to make adjustments to the software as needed and their availability when there are issues.

One of my job functions is to create reports in Crystal and I wish Datacor had a training class for doing that. I have taken generic classes for Crystal, but that does not help in the understanding of Chempax's database structure.

Meraris C.
Accountant (É.-U.)

User friendly

5 il y a 6 ans

What I like most about Chempax is the AP module because it is very user friendly. I never had any issue contacting Datacor if I encounter any difficulty on Chempax.

The only thing I don't like about Chempax is their detail reports on the GL module because there is not too much space on the comments column. The only thing I don't like about Datacor is that their customer service has eastern time hours.

Anne C.
Executive Assistant (Philippines)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés

Datacor Chempax Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Options are clearly dictated. A good product and user-friendly. It covers all the necessary requirement for a task.

A little overwhelming as it looks. It lags when you open multiple tasks but not that quite disturbing.

Hilda A.
Invoicing Specialist (É.-U.)

Third Coast Terminals Perks

5 il y a 6 ans

This product is very useful in the chemical industry. We enter everything in it from when the order comes in and helps all the way until the product is gone. We can use this product for inventory, accounting, and many other purposes. This system also helps us with our end of month inventory and our customers love it.

For someone who has never used this product ever could be a little confused in the beginning but with practice, it gets easier. This product is very useful and helps locate information you need to be successful.

Danielle O.
Plant Operations (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I only use Chempax to print barcodes for the different products.

I like how when printing barcodes that you can send multiply Batch Tickets through at one time and it prints them all with ease and doesn't get overloaded.

The only thing that I don't particularly like about Chempax is when you are printing Barcodes and only need 1 barcode, lets say for instance barcode number 320 that you don't have an option to only chose barcode 320, it still wants to print barcodes 320-1.

Mark F.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique
Source : SoftwareAdvice

from costing to material managment

it's versatility of programming that can be custom tailored to your needs

so many options ! Learning them all can be difficult

Luis A.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Quick and User Friendly

The layout is very user friendly and very quickly adaptable to ones company

Would definetly would like to be able to use more shortcuts

Chris M.
RAILCAR LOGISTICS SUPPORT (É.-U.)

USER FRIENDLY

5 il y a 6 ans

This program is very easy to learn and highly adaptable to your business. If you need to add or take away from it the help department will definitely help you.

when I first started using CHEMPAX it was an older version but since I have upgraded I like the newest version.

Katrina A.
Inside Sales Rep (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Many features to complete job duties.

4 il y a 6 ans

The option of copying an order - saves time when processing multiple orders with the some of the same information.

You can't duplicate more than once - if you could have the opportunity to choose more than one it would save even more time.

Kimberly M.
Inside Sales Rep. (É.-U.)

User Friendly

There are several ways to search for information. For the most part it seems to help out with day to day operations of our company.

It would be helpful if they could have different perimeters for different users.

Robert W.
Purchasing Assistant (É.-U.)

Chempax is all you need

5 il y a 6 ans

I like the ease of use, user interface, and fluidity of the program

What is not to like? Everything about Chempax will have you speechless. Push this program to its limits, and it will still fight for more.

Robert W.
Purchasing Assistant (É.-U.)

Chempax is Leading the way

5 il y a 6 ans

Chempax is very fluid with the way it flows with a solid infrastructure

No complaints in this department, everything here works great

Misha B.
Procurement Specialist (É.-U.)

Multiple Terminal User

4 il y a 6 ans

I am able to export excel sheets from the Enterprise task

The program is slow when you run multiple windows representing different companies/terminals