Avis clients sur ProWorkflow

4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,6 /5

En savoir plus sur ProWorkflow

ProWorkflow est un logiciel de pointe très apprécié en matière de gestion de projets, de tâches et de flux de travail. Commencez votre version d'essai gratuite dès aujourd'hui !

En savoir plus sur ProWorkflow

258 avis affichés

Jessica rose M.
Managing Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2018

"Bring on tick Friday - Love ProWorkFlow"

Commentaires: Our team are able to collaborate more. We have a greater transparency with clients & are overall much productive.

Avantages: Our team are able to collaborate & we are able to manage both projects (development/design) as well as monthly recurring tasks (agency social media posting/community management). ProWorkflow weekly workload app is a life saver & the team proactively have a "tick Friday" were we go home early if all boards are cleared and completed. Our business is able to see where the profitability lies within our services & where we can make improvements. Highly recommend this tool due to its ease of use & flexibility.

Inconvénients: For recurring tasks / monthly repetitive services of an agency you cannot just duplicate a current "project" and rename it. This would be an awesome time saving feature to have.

• Publié le 25/07/2018
Hayley N.
Project Coordinator
Design graphique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"QA Graphics-Pro Work Flow Review"

Commentaires: Overall Pro Work Flow has been a great experience. Their online chat and help service always helps when I'm stuck trying to update something or do something specific in a report. My customers have found it very easy to use as well which is a huge plus for me as we deal with hundreds of clients a month and multiple clients per project. The ability for me to be the administrator and to see everything for messaging, time reporting, time auditing, etc has also been a great tool for our business as well for my team.

Avantages: I like the ease of functionality on this software. I love being able to toggle between my work and my users and the ability to categorize projects, tasks, etc. The archive function is amazing and very easy to use. The ability to communicate between customers and my staff with the software is very smooth as well. Also, the ability of my customers to respond directly in their email inbox was a game changer. In the world where everyone has a million sites and passwords to remember, they don't necessarily have to remember this one in order to do business with us. My owner and I also really like the reporting that is available for staff time reporting, monthly project updates, etc.

Inconvénients: I feel like the app could use work. Honestly I don't use it and my clients tend not to use it as well. It's a bit hard to navigate to specific projects and the view is a lot different than the website so it's hard to communicate with them where they need to go.

Sarah C.
Creative Director
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"ProWorkflow is the best task management tool"

Avantages: Easy to use
Easy to customise
Easy to track time and projects
Connects seamlessly with xero
I love it, I tested many demos, it has an attractive interface, accuracy, great support - this task management system gets a 9.8/10 from me :)

Inconvénients: Sadly there is no pause button on the timer When invoices transfer to xero they keep the hourly rate - so I can't activate auto invoice reminder in xero otherwise i have to remove that rate off each task (no time for that) Large scale project management and team communication tools could have improvements made

Carmen E.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2018

"Good start but still a lot to be implemented"

Commentaires: Whilst PWF has potential and I'm sure the intention to rectify and further develop the software is there, in it's current format it does not meet our business needs, requiring us to use external software sitting outside of PWF's functionality. It appears to be set up for a niche market and would do well to expand its capabilities to provide fuller functionality for all clients.

Avantages: I've been using PWF for a year now and see there is potential for this to be a convenient, easy to use tool once development improvements have been implemented. The support staff are friendly and provide assistance where possible. The software enables us to pay per user and grants multiple users to access the platform with individually allocated access rights, allowing us to set security levels pending the role of the user and adjust our monthly payments pending the number of consultants we currently have on board. You are able to live track time which is helpful for our consultants in allocating to billable projects. Review of time entered and staff workload is also a useful function.

Inconvénients: I feel this software is still in its developmental stage and has a lot of improvements to be implemented. For example, integration with MYOB is poor and non usable, invoicing fields need expanding (ie choice of PO or street address, ABN field for recipient, etc), templates and emailing tools are very basic and limited, contact listings are restrictive and missing vital fields (ie ABN, PO Box, etc) or requiring double handling (ie single contacts need to be connected to a non existent company, for example where no company is applicable you have to create fake one to connect them contact to), reports need to have more functionality and retrospective time reports come up with errors in date ranges making data inaccurate, add/edit tasks need further options such as sort functions, window resizing/positioning needs to be added, pro bono projects cannot be marked as non billable unless you tick them off as "invoiced" (which is incorrect and misleading). These are just a few of the issues we have recently been struggling with.

• Publié le 06/08/2018
Kendra B.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"I've tried everything else... ProWorkflow is the cream of the crop"

Commentaires: I've been a customer for many years. I feel like a value to the company with the communication I get from you guys and support. I love how you take feedback and actually make your product better based on our suggestions. It makes me feel like I'm a part of building this great software.

Avantages: The customization is unmatched. You can really make this exactly what you need it to be. I have a very creative and visual brain but need to stay organized. This allows me to create what works best for my brain and has changed the game for onboarding clients, running projects and much more. I now come across like a type-a CEO.

Inconvénients: I wish there was more automation. That would be really great. I had tried out dubsado for this, but it is a really crap product in comparison. It automates and love the templates they had, but when it came to project management, there's no comparison.

Leah D.
Art Director, Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"Out of the Box Solution for Creatives"

Commentaires: Favorite things: Job numbers, Messaging, Custom task templates, expense and notes feature. Private notes feature.

Avantages: I've been using ProWorkflow for over a decade. The time tracking, custom task templates, messaging and client interface make it a critical part of my business. The few times I have had to contact customer service they have been responsive and exceptionally helpful. ProWorkflow is the administrative backbone of my business. At a glance I can see where a project is, how much time has been spent on it, what tasks have been completed and which ones are outstanding. I can add documents, notes and information specific to each project. When a project completes, it is archived and very easy to pull up should I ever need to reference it again. If you are looking to for a way to EASILY manage your projects and workflow - this is the software for you.

Inconvénients: I dislike the fact that contractors cannot track time in the software. So if I have 10 contractors I use, I have to buy full account access for each of them, even though they may only use the software 2-6 times a year. This has always been my biggest complaint.
Add time tracking to the contractor designation and charge 1/2 of the employee rate.

Chris G.
Partner
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"Invaluable tool for our business, we love it!"

Commentaires: We work with PWF multiple times a day, every day. We have seen continued commitment to always making the product better. We rely (without worry) on this tool, and it helps us manage and grow our business

Avantages: Simple but robust, does everything we need from time tracking, project/task management and assignment to invoicing

Inconvénients: Might not have been the coolest looking option to start with but has gotten steadily better, but regardless, the functionality is the key and it doesn't disappoint

Digital Marketing Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"Straight to the point solution"

Commentaires: Overall, a great solution that cuts through the noise for you in the already-crazy world of project management with great value for money as well.

Avantages: - Great support for Agile sprints, you can tell that the Agile methodology was thought of in the product's design, offering so many tools and features that enable working on sprints and other fast-paced projects. - Nice Milestone and Kanban visualisation as well. As I said earlier, points your attention to the most important thing to note; straight to the point. - Great value for money too.

Inconvénients: - Not great support for all invoicing scenarios; that would be useful to integrate into some projects that perhaps require follow-on funding or fractional and/or incremental payments. - It doesn't have great support for extra-platform communication with colleagues and third parties that are outside the platform, this could be useful when interfacing with clients who may not be registered users

• Publié le 25/07/2019
Julie R.
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"The only project management tool you'll ned!"

Avantages: I love the ability to customize my clients schedules

Inconvénients: I wish I had more automation options for emailing and followups so ensure nothing gets missed.

• Publié le 11/02/2021
Benny G.
Director, Communication & Branding
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Easy to Use"

Commentaires: We can make sure we have visibility across our team of all our activities and we can make reports to show to the executive team.

Avantages: Web-based, easy to use, customizable, customer portal, notifications

Inconvénients: There's not a good mobile app to use in conjunction.

Melanie A.
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

"PWF Review"

Commentaires: We love it. I did a lot of research and believe it is the best project management tool out there. You just need to accept that you need to adjust your processes and workflow to use the tool optimally

Avantages: Task management, organization and the collaboration piece are what I like most. Also we were able to successfully integrate the tool with Salesforce

Inconvénients: The UI good be improved to have a bit more professional feel.

Tyson C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Vente en gros, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/07/2018

"Great platform"

Commentaires: Fantastic staff. We have a complex setup using a request for and through their team, and the team at Zapier, we've created great functionality for all types of requests. All of our designers and marketing staff use PWF to maintain over 2,500 requests to-date.

Avantages: Fantastic PM platform for teams with multiple users all looking to collaborate on projects down to the task level. Due dates are great to keep things on time. API integration into BOX is huge for us. We also take advantage of Zapier integration to allow the information import from complete online request forms automatically into the project request.

Inconvénients: Some features could be added to improve usability. The option to send a message or file to anyone via email address, not just registered users, and let them respond. The ability for those non-registered users to view a project for say, status, or who is assigned to it. Or the option to give outsiders the ability to view a project status in process. Also, a process for project/task reviews by non-users. For example, a triggered message with a button to approve, or reject, or provide feedback that feeds back directly into the platform. Our users would also like more customization on the "Home" screen as to which detail is displayed rather than the default info.

• Publié le 19/07/2018
Anna B.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

"Love ProWorkFlow"

Commentaires: They have been great and support is great.

Avantages: Love the different views for tasks and the transparency on fields you see daily

Inconvénients: The ability to select billable/nonbillable on a project level and not task level so we can default to one or the other. It is always the one thing PMs forget to update.

Scott M.
Consultant
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"Best combination of features and ease of use"

Commentaires: Overall experience is great. One of our business verticals needed a better way to intake and triage a large number of low-complexity projects that consist of the same general set of tasks. PWF's feature set with project and task templates made this very easy. Additionally, the excellent user interface made PWF a great way for users to not just manage their projects/tasks related to this business line but to also use it to manage their work from other business verticals too (i.e. more personal project management software). We got to a comfort level where we deployed the ability for some of our customers to directly send project requests through the software which further streamlined our processes and also made the customers happy that they could now have insight into project progress and interaction with the team assigned. Again though, the key was the overall user interface which made user adoption easy; something we'd struggled with using other project management software.

Avantages: The user interface is fantastic. Super clean. Easy to navigate and made overall learning curve for all users nice and short. One thing I learned after a couple of years of having deployed other work/project management software is that the software is only useful if people use it. Sounds obvious, but if something is complex and requires lots of time to learn, or the user interface isn't quite as intuitive, then the adoption rate won't be as high and the entire purpose gets defeated. PWF is so thoughtfully laid out and the features are in obvious places that basic users were able to be effective after just a few minutes of hands-on exploring. Our adoption rate was nowhere near these levels prior to deploying PWF.

Inconvénients: The feature set compared to some of the bigger competitors in this space was a little less robust. However, depending on what you need it may be just fine, as it was for us. There were some things that others had that PWF did not, but for us those were less critical. My one gripe is that the development of this software has gone in fits and spurts. We've been with PWF for almost 5 years now and just recently did we start to see developments/improvements be deployed at a somewhat regular cadence. Again though, we made the decision to go with PWF based on its featureset originally so the new improvements are just gravy to us.

David R.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"The best software we didn't write for our business"

Commentaires: We carry out consultancy assignments in the energy and environmental sector with a heavy bias towards the engineering expertise which our consultants have. We are able to set up , cost and implement projects through to final invoice on PWF for all our multiple clients. Our teams are built per assignment which allows us to use to take full advantage of the communication and file-sharing tools that PWF provides; its integration with Dropbox makes life easy.
Whenever we prepare large tenders, we prepare our draft project plan for clients using PWF.

Avantages: Proworkflow is wonderful!. When our business was expanding we needed software to manage our workflow, invoicing, project management and so much more and we needed to move out of the spreadsheet nightmare. We carried out a thorough search of products that integrated with Xero, our online accounts and then we did a live comparison and we could find no fault with PWF. We adopted and have used it ever since and we are completely organised as a result. We also are able to scale up or business effortlessly.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I can't think of anything right now that I don't like about PWF

Michael C.
Principal
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/02/2020

"Keeps Management Simple"

Commentaires: Proworkflow has allowed me to grow my business to where I am now. Scheduling was predictable and I always had flexibity to shift my schedule around on the fly without a lot of pain. The work flow from quote to projects to invoicing has been seemless.

Avantages: Proworkflow requires minimal effort to stay on top of your business. I think the importance of this gets overlooked too often. Setting Quotes and invoices are minutes at most, and setting projects and adding tasks can be done on the fly with little investment of your time. You can see the impact on resources scheduling before you even finish setting up your planning your tasks. I don't have enough words how valuable of a tool this has been without scrambling our brains to operate.

Inconvénients: If you need a more sophisticated system for proposals and invoices Proworkflow is not there. It will give you just enough flexibility to customize a quote and send your invoices to quickbooks/Xero directly from a quote or proposal. But if you need quote/proposal templates for multi page terms and conditions, and percentage invoicing or progress billing, be prepared to do these manually.

• Publié le 29/02/2020
Tracey L.
Manager - Corporate Services & Finance
Génie civil, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/09/2017

"Overall ProWorkFlow services the needs of the business very well. However there is room to improve."

Commentaires: The benefits of day to day performance of PWF software far outweighs the lack of adequate financial reporting. Appreciating that this tool is project management / scheduling focussed, some basic cost analysis is necessary when scheduling projects which have gone over estimates,etc. Overall, we are satisfied with the product and would happily recommend it to people we know as being one of the better ones to consider.

Avantages: Project management, work scheduling, standard reports, quality of support service; response times to emails; time sheets; time widget;

Inconvénients: Financial reporting - being able to export expenses information, in an excel format, functionally - including expense title; description, cost, dated entered into PWF and invoice/d status.
Being able to see the status of the expense on the front screen, rather than drilling into the individual expense would be very beneficial.
Employee Leave - as a time management / project management tool, recording / reporting leave has been overlooked;
There is no ability to duplicate a project.
Recording an employee's hourly rate. There is no provision to record an individual's hourly rate. It would be great if this could be included in Staff Users & Permission profile for each employee and then be exported as part of a report which reports project income against wages expense.
Financial comparisons / breakdown information. It would be great to be able to have a standard report which reports on project income, project expenses and project wages expenses as separate items, in excel format.
Custom Reporting - it is very difficult to discern / interpret how to draft a custom report. The process is ambiguous.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ProActive Software le 26/10/2017

Thanks for the review Tracey!

• Publié le 21/09/2017
Senior Account Supervisor
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 26/01/2016

"Well-priced Intuitive Platform with Excellent Support"

Commentaires: Our marketing agency had evaluated time tracking tools in the past and ended up scrapping the tool shortly after installation due to lack of support from the vendor. It was a significant time and money investment that was essentially wasted. With that history, we approached a new tool with great caution and extreme due diligence. Unless you are going to hire developers and build your own solution, there will always be compromises and a constant state of development and upgrades. We started with a list of 50 vendors, whittled it down to 5, and ultimately went with ProWorkflow. The PWF team is stellar. Beyond stellar really. From the get go, our contact Ivan was incredibly patient with our extreme due diligence. He was readily available to understand our needs and answer questions. Besides being impressed with the platform, we were very drawn to the lack of implementation fee or contract. Highly unusual compared to the other vendors we evaluated. We loved this commitment to happy customers and they have more than proven that they are interested in happy customers. Our Implementation Specialist Dena has been super helpful in getting everything set up correctly. Our Support Specialist Jack is easily accessible and often answers questions with a quick screencast which is super helpful. The platform itself is easy to use and the internal team has migrated to it well. We have set up over 20 project templates which has aided our project team tremendously saving time creating schedules and making the steps relatively consistent between projects. The design team loves having fully built out schedules with clear expectations and deadlines. One compromise we did have to make is in regards to reporting. Due to client agreements, we cannot give financial visibility of projects to all team members and the advanced plan didn't work for us as we have resources that span multiple clients. This has left some managers without the ability to pull their own reports which took some getting used to but they are adjusting.

Avantages: • Support. The PWF team is the gold standard of customer service!!
• Value
• Ease-of-use
• Using the platform has broadened awareness of what it really takes to complete a project (both from a time and budget perspective)
• Ability to estimate jobs prior to work commencing
• Project templates
• Organization-wide project visibility
• Project and task visibility increases accountability because resources and deadlines are clearly articulated.
• Scalable platform

Inconvénients: • Unfortunately we cannot give all team members visibility to the reporting features due to client confidentiality reasons. It puts an extra burden on the admins to provide reports (which is totally manageable at this time) but ideally you could set reporting permissions on a client level.

• Source : GetApp