15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Campaign Monitor by Marigold

En savoir plus sur Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor est le principal fournisseur d'email marketing et d'automatisation du courrier électronique de qualité professionnelle pour les entreprises en croissance.

En savoir plus sur Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Avantages :

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Inconvénients :

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,5
Service client
4,5
Fonctionnalités
4,3
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,2/10

Campaign Monitor by Marigold a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 492 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Campaign Monitor by Marigold ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (492)

Guy
Guy
Director
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great integrations for email marketing

4,0 il y a 3 ans
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Rita
Rita
ASSISTANT (Côte d’Ivoire)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

moniteur de campagne est un outils de logiciel de campagne de emailing

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : utiliser pour des campagne politique

Avantages :

moniteur de campagne est un outils de logiciel de campagne de emailing

Inconvénients :

la version professionnelle est un peu élever et le logiciel n 'est pas reconnus

Anne Sophie
Head of Marketing (France)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Outil de planification et d’envois de campagnes marketing très simple d’utilisation

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Avantages :

Campaign Monitor est un outil très intuitif. Il permet de créer des campagnes d’e-mails facilement en utilisant des modèles proposés et des modèles précédemment utilisés. C’est très facile de créer une campagne et l’envoyer !

Inconvénients :

La version texte créée automatiquement pour chaque campagne est à revoir.

Estelle
Estelle
Responsable de vente (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Simple pour le marketing par e-mail

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

En plus de ces meilleures fonctionnalités Campaign monitor est un logiciel fantastique intuitif que j’utilise depuis un moment. Cela me permet la création facile des campagnes d’e-mails.

Inconvénients :

Malgré ces fonctionnalités, Beaucoup de gens ne l’on pas encore connu. Si non, l’ensemble le logiciel n’est pas mal.

Brant
Brant
Web Developer (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I love Campaign Monitor

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

I am a web developer and their API is fantastic to use. It is easy and straightforward.

Inconvénients :

Some things within their GUI are hard to find and some extra logging features for developers would be handy.

Casey
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Here we have a lot of things to consider on both sides. Overall I would call it good as I did in the review title.

Avantages :

I like that Campaign Monitor has easy email templates with drag and drop graphics and stock photos, easy automation tools, and a good user experience in general. Analytics are thorough to me and I like paying a low subscription charge.

Inconvénients :

First of all, I didn't like the way they conducted customer support. Can't call or even live chat. To me that says it's not a priority.On top of that they're missing some social media tools plus CRM and integrations. I don't consider it easy to customize. There's a free trial but it's limited.

Eugene
Eugene
CEO (Thaïlande)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A bit too expensive and too slow updates

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Avantages :

It is one of the first services that shows avatars of the subscribers, it was really nice to see your list with real human faces. The interface is pretty straightforward to use.

Inconvénients :

The interface has been updated with an 8-year delay, so it was outdated for too long time. As well as I think the price is not justified by the features. There are much better options nowadays.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price.

3,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

Avantages :

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Inconvénients :

There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

Kristi
Director of marketing comms (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

A good option as we considered CRM tools

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Avantages :

Ease of use, support and unique features.

Inconvénients :

Cost. We ultimately engaged with Hubspot after leveraging this tool.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Best Email Service Provider on the Market!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Campaign Monitor is wonderful. I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone looking for a full service, easy to use email platform.

Avantages :

Excellent customer service -- a human picks up the phone when you call and works with you to creatively solve problems, if you use the Premier tier. Dashboards and analytics are all intuitive and easy to use. Automation journeys are easy to build and update. Drag and drop templates are easy to use.

Inconvénients :

I wish we could establish settings to automatically scrub emails after that were inactive over a certain period. These segments are already created automatically, but we have to export files and copy in email addresses to remove subscribers. I also wish it integrated with ZeroBounce, my preferred email deliverability tool. I also sometimes wish I could edit the HTML on particular sends.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Avantages :

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

Inconvénients :

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

We've tried many, and this seems to lead the pack.

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Overall, the best email marketing solution my team has worked with in the last year. Fair value for money i must say too.

Avantages :

- Great suggestive features such as email-body formatting tips - Nice delivery and send-out time - Extensive scenario handling for segmentations and optional blocks - Great responsiveness of website across multiple form factors on devices(mobile, tablet, etc)

Inconvénients :

- Some features and configurations can be a bit hard to figure out without a fairly technical background - Email builder templates felt a bit restrictive in terms of styling and formatting options

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Construction, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Email Marketing Platform Available

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Campaign Monitor allows us to create email marketing templates, manage our subscriber lists, and send out our email communications to our customers and also analyze their interest in our content.

Avantages :

I have used many email marketing platforms and Campaign Monitor is above all the best and most functional. It is very easy to use and my emails look very professional.

Inconvénients :

There isn't anything I dislike about Campaign Monitor. It's truly the most functional email marketing software available.

Robert
Robert
Co-founder (Équateur)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Gets the Job Done

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall I'd recommend Campaign Monitor, especially if you're in a rush.

Avantages :

We enjoyed using Campaign Monitor after switching from MailChimp. We were able to get up and running, fast.

Inconvénients :

We disliked that the platform seemed to be split between different names. Sometimes the login would redirect us to another website which was a bit weird.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent Email Tool for small business

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Campaign Monitor allowed us to send our monthly newsletter with ease. This brought in an abundance of new business for the company and helped to grow revenue.

Avantages :

Campaign Monitor is simple to use and allows any business to run marketing campaigns to their audiences. The drag and drop builder is excellent.

Inconvénients :

Campaign Monitor doesn't have a CRM, so you'll need to import your lists for every send or integrate with a something like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce.

Sam
Marketing Manager (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Rock solid email marketing solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Campaign Monitor is the cornerstone of our email marketing and it has never let us down.

Avantages :

Campaign Monitor is our go-to for email marketing. List management, unsubscribe settings, segmentation, and some basic automation. It doesn't try to be all things to all users - it does a few things very well and it is consistently good.Customer service is good too, the consultants will do their best to get to the bottom of most issues.

Inconvénients :

The native email builder is lacklustre and several steps behind other solutions. When competing against Mailchimp or any one of a number of online HTML email builders, there is no comparison - Campaign Monitor's builder lacks a significant number of features that we consider a minimum these days (e.g. row/column management, saved/global rows, divider styles, etc).

Douglas
Consultant (Canada)
, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

5,0 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday. Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor. I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly. When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Avantages :

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Inconvénients :

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Shilpa
Shilpa
Marketing Strategist (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A product well thought through

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

Avantages :

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list. *You can also set up email automation with the tool. *The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product. * Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

Inconvénients :

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

Gareth
Web Developer (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Rock solid

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We use Campaign Monitor to keep track of lists on course registrations. We've had the same code running for years and have never run into issues. The API is very stable and after 5 years we haven't had any issues, no breaking changes or anything related to it. I'm very happy with the services provided.

Avantages :

I liked the documentation, it's nice and easy to read as well as follow. Integrating with their API was also easy, I had no issues with that and works well. The responses are great and errors that you do get are easy to understand and resolve.

Inconvénients :

I can't fault Campaign Monitor on anything regarding our use case, it has fulfilled our desired use cases.

janis
rewiever (Lettonie)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Useful tool for monitoring campaigns in Magento 2

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good and reasonable tool to monitor traffic. When you get used to it, it is hard to live without it.

Avantages :

The interface is easy and intuitive. There are all tools that are needed (and even more) to analyze and monitor our campaigns.

Inconvénients :

We don't use all of the available tools that are there because of some difficulties to integrate them. For example e-mail marketing analytics we check separately. Maybe it is just because we don't use popular platforms for e-mail marketing (smaily) etc. but some tools are there that we find easier to use elsewhere.

Stacy
Website design and developer, social media strategist (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Campaign Monitor

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Campaign monitor is great for small business' who are not much on the technical side, it's easy to use and easy to explain to your clients.
It also has high deliverability and excellent compatibility with mobile and computer. The pricing also differs which is great if you have a range of clients from small to medium to large business'.

Avantages :

Campaign monitor is clean and modern and because of it's designed, it's very easy to use and understand. You also have a range of templates to choose from. This is best if you are not very technical and find it easy to use a drop and drag function. They also give you access to your statistics and you can export your database if you need to upload it to another service. They also continuously grow their services and have now added automation, insights and transactional emails. You can also design your own email using code and upload the code as a template to Campaign Monitor

Inconvénients :

You pay for everytime you send out a batch of emails where some email marketing services are free. The customer service takes a while to get back to you. Sometimes the code you upload won't look as good when its embed into Campaign monitor, Sometimes the functionality of the code goes off. The email campiagn you send out can look better on chrome than safari

Tanushree
Tanushree
Sales Marketing Manager (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Biens de consommation, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Extremely sensational and fantastic Email Marketing solution.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Facilitate great email marketing and automation.
Enables ease to create engaging emails.

Avantages :

It's simple to create and launch targeted email marketing campaigns with Campaign Monitor.It's simple to connect and engage with our audience seamlessly using this tool.I like the ease to track and manage campaigns with this tool.

Inconvénients :

Every aspect of Campaign Monitor delights me because all our objectives are achieved efficiently thus I got zero demerit to highlight.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Solid, reliable emailing

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We manage multiple clients and their emailing needs from within our account, as well as sending our own emails. We use the template builder and custom html, and find that both work well.

Avantages :

Campaign Monitor is a safe pair of hands when it comes to emailing. I find the list management (and related tasks such as keeping on top of unsubscribes) easier and better than competing softwares. The ability to manage clients' accounts and take a cut of fees also works well for us. Reporting is also clear and simple.

Inconvénients :

The template builder, whilst still very good, could do with some extra thought to enhance it further and bring in line with modern email capabilities. I would love to see more responsiveness, more font choices etc. Also, the interface as a whole is beginning to feel a little dated, and I would be interested to see that given a refresh.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Campaign Monitor Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

I am thoroughly impressed with the user-friendliness and comprehensive nature of Campaign Monitor. Setting up a campaign is a breeze and the interface is straightforward to maneuver. The customizable email templates are highly beneficial, and the tracking and analytic capabilities are great.

Inconvénients :

One of the things I disliked about Campaign Monitor was the lack of flexibility in the design of the templates.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Easiest Email System I’ve Seen

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

So easy to use, it’s not even possiable to access the HTML or SQL. Anyone can pick this tool up easy.

Inconvénients :

Usually you compromize ease of use for robust, advanced features. But, there’s not too many issues with this. Sometimes I have to be creative, but I have always made it work. I hope to see more on the automated program features - like being able to exclude if they’re on another list.

Anne
Anne
Front End Developer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The Smartest Place for Email Marketers to hang out!

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I first became aware of Campaign Monitor many years ago when I was getting my start in email marketing. I learned so much from all the important resources on their website, which really helped me to leverage competitive design strategies for my campaigns.

Avantages :

Campaign Monitor is a leader in the industry because they provide a great product and fantastic support - their site is a treasure trove of need to know information on email marketing, all at your fingertips whenever you need it. This combination really gives you the edge when it comes to creating, testing, and launching competitive campaigns that drive engagement with your audience and result in increased conversions.

Inconvénients :

What's not to like? Campaign Monitor has so many advantages there's not anything to complain about!