15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Convoso

Augmentez considérablement les taux de conversion de vos contacts et leads grâce au logiciel pour centres d'appels omnicanal Consovo.

En savoir plus sur Convoso

Also, Convoso tech support is 2nd to none. Tech Support is easily accessible, all issues are resolved efficiently and even done with a smile.

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

Convoso - Notes

Convoso a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 253 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Convoso ?

Arnold
Arnold
Développeur logiciel (Maurice)
Vente en gros, 501–1 000 employés

La meilleure plate-forme facile pour booster la productivité d'une entreprise

5,0 il y a 8 mois

C'est rapide, efficace, personnalisable, rentable et facile à utiliser. J'apprécie la mise en page et l'interface conviviale, de plus on a une plus grande visibilité sur les performances de l’équipe et les domaines à améliorer.

Il faut améliorer les rapports et l’exportation des données

Yogan
Yogan
Dialler Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

13Ten Convoso

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Product has helped tremendously to increase productivity and help our campaign and business grow with the amazing features that comes equipped with the product.

Product is very user friendly and the reporting makes everything all that much more easier to manage productivity.

The only dialler I have used that has no cons.

Réponse de l'équipe de Convoso

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for that great feedback Yogan! We've heard similarly from other customers that the solution is both robust for managing sales and lead gen campaigns, and at the same time easy to use. It's true, our real time and historical custom reporting rocks. :)) Good to hear you guys are really driving ROI with the Convoso solution!

Kenneth
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Convoso and Us

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : For the most part Convoso is by far the best and easiest dialer to use from an administrative stand point. It's pretty much set and forget on the Agent side (few exceptions aside).

I like the functionality of Convoso. As an admin I move leads around a lot and anything from uploading lists to determining how many times a lead has been called, to pulling recordings. Convoso Makes it easy with their GUI

I don't like the fact that if we want/need to add features it's at a price based off of the amount of licenses we have. Having a floor with over 80 Licenses any cost of additional features being restricted to Cost of Feature X amount of agent's limits my ability to add features because it's not 1 set cost. It's 1 set cost x agent licenses.

Principal (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

OK dialer with lots of issues

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Convoso is an ok dialer with a high price tag and a litany of issues that have plagued our call center. Despite their supposed "highest level support", we've encountered problem after problem. The dialer is decent for setting up drip campaigns and workflow automation, and you'll like it if UI is very important to you, but for us it lacks important features such as a true speed to lead report and the ability to block calls from specific states. Additionally, when issues arise that significantly impact your call center's operations, they won't credit you for the impacted minutes and usage, despite charging you full price. Some of the issues we've experienced include the system intermittently stopping dialing, agents getting stuck in the GUI for months, having to manually log out and log back in, call degradation so severe that agents couldn't make calls, random call centers appearing in our agents' headsets, the dialer being down entirely, and more. While the Convoso team is adept at apologizing, we would advise anyone considering this dialer to have low expectations and prepare for a steady stream of problems. We currently operate with roughly 60 agents on the platform and these issues have prompted us to hold off on moving the bulk of our employees to the platform and has us rethinking our dialer choice.

+ Nice UI and design + Easy to navigate

+ Constant issues and bugs one after the next + You're locked into their ecosystem and overpay for DIDs and DID management + Above average cost for the platform as a whole

Diego
Technical operation manager (Colombie)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Convoso is a good option for small and medium business

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has been an excellent experience, it's functional and has a lot of options.

The customer service, they're always there in case I need them.

Could be sometimes a little bit challenging if you're not a tech savvy person

Réponse de l'équipe de Convoso

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for sharing your experience with Convoso, Diego. We love hearing about how our solution and customer support help teams to be more effective and companies to grow.

Heather
CRO (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Making more Revenue with Automation, Ease of Use and Contract Rates

Commentaires : Awesome support, technology unparalleled and a strong emphasis on compliance and future AI and automation.

The software increased our contact rates 3x which increased overall sales 3x. In addition, the reporting dashboards allowed us to vastly improve a number of efficiency and agent behavior issues. The dynamic scripting allowed us to pop different scripts and compliance protocols increasing sales.

This is one of the more pricier softwares but you do, as they say, get what you pay for. I do pay 5-10k more a month than I would with another software but it makes me 250k plus more a month in sales!

Kyle
Senior Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Best-in-class Call Center Dialer

Commentaires : Overall, Convoso has helped our call center scale from 40 to 100+ fully remote agents over the 2+ years we have been on the platform. They have a team dedicated to driving your success, and have helped us improve in all dialing KPIs from our previous dialer.

Convoso provides an industry leading, all in one platform for both Outbound and Inbound Call Centers. Their main strengths and value props are in: Outbound dialing capabilities, granular and custom reporting, DID management, API capabilities, and more.

The agent-facing dashboard could use further advancement, including more extensive gamification.

Jason
President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

A pricier but more customizable dialer that we've grown with over the last 6 years

The software is built for our current needs. It's flexible, customizable and for the most part, transparent.

No ability to screen-share as an admin or manager in real time with my agents. Lack of ability to even monitor, let alone barge or whisper with an ipad or iPhone or iOS operating system.

Orville
Life and Sales Insurance Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Overall satisfied but needs minor improvement.

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall it has been a great experience.

Easy to pull up information for my customers. Easy to make, transfers, and conference calls. Overall the features are user friendly.

The call backs that I set up for the day, if I don't get to it in time, that call back would be removed that same day, and I have to search through my call history to find that person again. The system should allow you to hold on to your call backs for at least 2 to 3 days, instead of removing it later that same day if I don't get the chance to call or disposition the call.

Natalie
VP of Marketing (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great capacity for the price

4,0 l’année dernière

This software has immense capabilities and has allowed us to be more dynamic day to day in our sales process.

Because the system is capable of so much, and because some settings are similar or override one another there is a learning curve to understanding the structure and logic behind the system.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Convoso is an innovative dialer tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : we are hoping to better penetrate our data and are still in the initial phases but the convoso team has been very helpful

the immense knowledge the team has about the product, the communication and onboarding, the capabilities it has

the pricing - we are used to vici dial and it doesn't seem to compare price wise

Imelda
Virtual Assistant (Philippines)
, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Contact Center VOIP and dialer for inbound or outbound calls

If you have a contact center with more than 10 agents, this is a good dialer to use. It has a good quality of voice. You can customize the disposition based on recyclables or non recyclable leads. Calls come in smooth most of the time and wait time is just right. It is easy to use and since its a web based tool, just log in at any browser, hit availability and you are good to go. Forms when filled up are saved automatically. Caller id also works on inbound calls.

There would be times that you might be waiting 5 minutes or more for the next call, it seems that calls not coming through even if you are available. It means that the browser might have frozen, you need to logout and log in. However, if you log in it might say that you still have an active session, you need to clear browser and cache in order to log in and use the tool again. There would also be times that there's a delay. You might hear a phone call ending , you just need to click reconnect. There may be times that you can not hear anything on the line. It may depend on connection.

Jann Andrei
Lead Generation Specialist (Philippines)

Convoso Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall experienced was well. I don't have much complain about it.

What I like about Convoso is that it's more efficient compare to the other software system we've tried back then.

The least that I like about it is that the scripts can be delayed sometimes.

Billie
Pre Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

Convoso In Use

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I love how easy Convoso is to use, and to train new user on. It is very easy to navigate. The only negative issue is when the system has delays or call connection issues for us. Overall I am happy with the service we get from convoso.

Visual Appeal & Easy of Use. Convoso has a very colorful and easy to navigate structure. It makes it very easy to teach new users and to quickly move through the process on calls. And it is nice that it isn't boring to look at, very visually appealing to use.

The way the system often has lagging or agent issues. It is very disruptive when the system prevents calls being connected or when the scripts delay and causes agents to miss steps int eh process.

Ashley
Telesales (É.-U.)

Overall easy to use

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : For the most part, it is easy and functions well. From time to time, it can freeze and is usually easily resolved by our IT Team.

Layout as far as dispositions and features are easy to locate and use.

Recommend if they you have not done so already, providing companies with easy to use guides or FAQs. It would be great if we could do a call back setting and easily go back into our other settings without having to log out and then log back in. We lose time in our dialer due to this.

Ron
Divisional Sales Leader (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

Most amazing CRM on the planet

Commentaires : Where do I start? My onboarding experience was amazing and super enjoyable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredible. My onboarding process took about 3 weeks and it was a bit fast tracked since I needed to leave Vanilla Soft by a certain date and they jumped through hoops and bent over backwards to make sure I was ready. On our Whatsapp chat, I was able to ask any question I had and they were very responsive and made the educating process for me very smooth and simple. I have learned so much about the Convoso platform and with their help, assistance and training, I’ve fallen in love with this CRM and it’s easily the best CRM I’ve ever used and I’ve used many of them including Velocify, Salesforce, Vanilla Soft, iSalesCRM, Xencall and a few others. I have learned so much due to their help and many others in the help department and I’m super grateful. I have lot more to learn and love digging into the admin platform and can’t wait to learn more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are head and shoulders above the rest and should be models to learn from in the onboarding process. Love you all and thank you very much. P.S. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was pretty awesome too.

Customizable and easy to use for the admin and user.

That I didn't find it years ago. Where have you been my whole life?

Daniel
Sales Rep (É.-U.)

Perfect for Me

5,0 il y a 12 mois

What I like most about Convoso is that it does not depend on software based content. I just go the website and log in everyday. Do not have to worry about updates or making my computer slower by running another program other than the browser.

The only thing I want them to add is a way to "reserve" my potential deals. I can set a callback, but if I miss it, it is no longer in my system. I get busy with other clients and that can make it difficult to hit the exact call time. My only workaround now is to put set that callback out for 2 weeks down the road and then trying to reach the customer everyday before then to close the deal.

Ateya
LICENSED BROKER (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

pretty good; just lag into force pauce

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : pretty great!!

pretty much everything; not too complicated

lags into force pauce sometimes when system overwhelmed

James
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Great Lead Management

Convoso is perfect for lead management. Allows you to easily organize lists and workflow automation. The agent monitor page is one of the best features to be able to view what agents are doing, help guide them through live calls, and send broadcast messages to the whole team.

The only con I would say is that there are a ton of features in the admin side. It takes time to learn what each feature does.

Inside Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés

Convoso is our beating heart

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I have been impressed and quite satisfied with all Convoso has to offer.

Ease of use and feature rich! We love all it has to offer.

The only thing I could ask for is AI, but then I wouldn’t need my employees we love!!!

Stephanie
Presales Rep (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Convoso Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Convoso is very easy to use and provides great service!

I would say my experience with convoso has been very easy, smooth and great! The system is easy to navigate and my favorite feature is the call log. I can visit that tag and download any call to refrence back to.

The only con on my end would have to be the delays we face during high volume.

Samantha
Sales (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

One Health Direct employee

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have been using convoso in this company for several years and we seem to like it as a company.

I like the automatic dialer and the easy to use system of it.

I dont like that the script can be slow

Diego
Call Center Operations Manager (Colombie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Excellent at managing our remote workforce!

Commentaires : Very positive, Convoso has been a great partner to our business.

Convoso allows us to manage our call center 100% remotely. It gives easy access to both agents and management to make the most out of their work day.

The software lacks gamification and bonus compensation features that incentivize agent performance. However, they have been receptive to this feedback.

Carter
IT Admin (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

A good product that does just about everything with a few minor issues

The ease of use and customer support make this product very easy for our small/mid sized business. I am able to contact support and have a real person responding within minutes able to assist with most minor issues. Larger scale issues take more time and can have some communication issues but overall it is great.

Reporting could be better. Convoso has been updating their platform and has made reporting not as intuitive. I am sure as they continue to refine their product it will be better.

Brett
Partner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201–500 employés

Convoso User

3,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Good experience - better than a lot of other options out there.

Easy for agents access and compatibility

Static Calls on occasion and calls drop.