Avis clients sur YourMembership

En savoir plus sur YourMembership

YourMembership est un logiciel de gestion des membres tout-en-un, abordable et conçu spécifiquement pour les organisations associatives et les organismes à but non lucratif de petite et moyenne envergure.

En savoir plus sur YourMembership

It was user friendly and feature heavy however most of the features were not useful to us.

We could not allow new members to register online because the calculations in the programming couldn't handle the variables. The export/import with Quickbooks was ineffective.

YourMembership - Notes

3,7
4,0
3,7
4,0

YourMembership a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 154 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé YourMembership ?

Silvia
Silvia
Membership Coordinator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The best of both worlds!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience with YM has been pleasant. Anytime I have a question there are many resources to navigate through prior to calling into customer support. Often I find things out on my own but whenever I have had a question the YM team answers quickly. I have been using YM since 2016 and have seen many improvements. I've used older templates/versions of YM and all have been user-friendly.

YM offers both a website platform and membership database all in one. I had been using YM for three years before a potential switch and was able to see how other sites didn't have the membership database. We decided to stay with YM and I even recommended it to my new organization...been utilizing YM daily for the last five years!

A feature that can be updated is radio buttons, for check out (invoicing). This can be helpful come dues renewal time to allow donations to be automatically applied (radio button).

l’année dernière

Silvia, thank you for the review! As an all-in-one solution for small staffs, we are glad to hear that your team has found success in managing your association's website and membership through YM.

Tim
IT Consultant (R.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best All-Encompassing Member Solution for Organizations Without an IT Department?

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : YM has allowed us to:
a) unify all our different country operations on to a single software base;
b) replace a range of on-premises systems with a single cloud solution; and
c) meet the modern expectations of our members and customers without having to have an IT Department.

We selected YM because it covers all the bases needed by a non-profit member organization (website, member management, donation management, groups, events and online store) in one comprehensive package. More than that - and this is the clincher - it is designed for organizations with little or no internal IT capability. You don't need a server, special equipment, or even to know programming in order to deploy and configure the solution. It is a true cloud solution, with everyone always on the same latest version - so support is excellent and enhancements always ongoing.

When you buy a system like YM you need to be aware that: a) you won't be getting 'best in class' in each specific area of functionality (i.e. there are better web stores than the one in YM, better event management solutions than the one in YM, etc.) - but I don't think you will find a better solution across all areas; and b) this is not custom software, YM aren't going to change the software just to suit your business (rather you need to bend your business to suit the software) - having said that, YM is incredibly configurable (including the entire look and feel of the web front-end) so this isn't at all a major issue.

l’année dernière

Tim, thank you for the review! As an all-in-one solution for small staffs, we are glad to hear that your team has found success in managing all aspects of your association with YM.

Amy
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Comprehensive Solution

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm not quite at the point of moving on, but I'd really like to see them make some enhancements to keep customers.

YourMembership is a comprehensive solution for small to mid-size associations. It handles most functions on its own and plays well with other systems via API.

Some dislikes include the website (I'm not an html coder; this should be easier); integration with QuickBooks; inability to dedupe or merge nonmember records; too few renewal reminder options; customer service. Customer service if you can get on a chat is usually pretty good. If you can't, it takes forever. And if anything goes to another tier you'll never get it resolved. I've had something with Tier 3 for over 18 months.

Amanda
ED (É.-U.)

YourMembership

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

YM is a good, affordable product for very basic and simple organizations.

YM tries to do "all the things"...but doesn't do anything exceptionally well.

julie
Director of Member Services (É.-U.)

Great Software, Need to Learn More

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I realize that it could be substantial in our communications. When you do not have the support of other employees it makes it difficult knowing that it could improve dramatically. We would like to see about having a consultant help us in some areas but do not know if this is available.

Member data management - ease of credit card payments and exporting into Quickbooks. There are a lot of things I still need to learn but seem go stay so busy that don't have the time to learn other things.

I don't have time to learn all the aspects of everything it can do. I have tried to have our communications person switch over to this but to no avail. It is such a big part of today's engaging members. I do all of the accounting and member services so have not been able to learn all the ways it can be used.

Andy
Immediate Past President - SCMA (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Switching to YM Was a Leap In Improving our Backend Admin and Supporting Our Members

Commentaires : It has been excellent. First, we spent about 3 months meeting weekly with a YM rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) to learn the system and to format our website main page. She was great to work with, very patient with us, and answered all of our questions to ensure we had a successful launch. The options and products that YM offers actually helped us to move away from some of the outsourcing that we previously had to do for some of these processes. This also helped to reduce cycle time for processes and allow our admin to spend more time on other tasks vs spending large amounts of time of fixing issues. The support system is good. It is easy to search for a topic when you can not remember how to do something are trying to do something for the first time. The write-ups or videos they have are good or you can always call and talk to someone! Most importantly, our members are way more pleased with their experience when navigating through the website for information or events than they were with our old website with our previous vendor.

Transitioning to the YM was a lot of work but easier than I thought. A lot of work from our end in learning YM but our members found the transition to be easy and they appreciated the ease of use when logging in or when navigating the website. Easy to set up custom pages for events and for general information for our website. We can easily do more things ourselves because of the ease and flexibility of the software such as: event pages, member information, calendar of events, marketing emails, various member levels/categories, customizing certain aspects of the website, and making changes in all of these areas.

Some aspects of the website are not flexible to change but it is not anything that is a show stopper. Ex: There is a place on the website that allows for a scrolling list of new members. But it will only list the names by first initial and last name. We wanted to list the name by first name and last name. Not a big deal but it would be a nice option to have.

il y a 2 ans

Andy, thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that switching to YM has helped your staff to spend their time where it matters (on your members and organization!) and not on frustrating and time-consuming issues. We are so glad that your new website has helped to improve your members' experience with your organization.

Therese
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Wrong fit for the association, our habits, and our budget

Commentaires : My overall experience was okay, but as YM kept growing and getting more expensive, the customer service got spottier and spottier. I had the feeling that they had grown faster than they were able to keep up. When my website's appearance started to look dated, they wanted to charge me about 1/3 again what my annual fee was to change the look. I found the interface in posting content to be a challenge because I couldn't do any editing from the frontend and was constantly going back and forth between frontend and backend.

I originally purchased this system because I wanted an all-inclusive association management and registration software which YM provided. YM also was able to integrate through an add-on with QuickBooks. It automated my membership dues invoicing.

Price kept going up and up without a corresponding increase in value. QuickBooks add-on was an additional expense when other systems were integrated with QuickBooks Online at no additional expense. The member communication options were difficult to use and explain. My members never took advantage of them to communicate among themselves.

Erica
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

User Friendly, but has it's flaws.

Commentaires : YourMembership wasn't all bad, but accurate membership numbers are very important to my organization and this caused a headache monthly. Customer service wasn't instant, but I always got a call back within 48 hours. For us, the websites are pretty basic and outdated, unless we upgraded, which was an additional fee. It's very easy to use, but we experienced a few too many downtimes with the system. Overall, the software is good, but wasn't ideal for us.

Your membership was really easy to use. I was able to pull reports in a matter of seconds and the dashboard was easy to understand when it was accurate.

The data was never accurate. I dreaded doing the monthly membership report due to the fact that the number were never right and I always had to do lots of work arounds and manual calculations before presenting to my Board of Directors.

Gina
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Successful Launch

Commentaires : Overall, I've been very pleased with YourMembership from initial introduction, through implementation, and into daily operations. I especially appreciated working with my Implementation Specialist, who not only guided me throughout the implementation but also spent the extra time to understand my work style to be sure her support set us up for success in the long term.

YM's fit to our overall needs is a strong match and has streamlined our operations. What used to be an in-house generated, workaround, and very manual process member experience is now an automatic, professional member experience. Now workarounds are to maximize instead of survive.

Although most of the system works as advertised, some offerings have not meet the full expectation. For example, my expectation for the Quickbooks Connector was a real-time, automated data transfer from YM to QB but instead is a manual download and upload of data. The process does work well and meets our needs - just not as slick as expected.

Marc
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

A Great Customizable Platform

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The experience has been good. We have integrated the basic platform with Freestone's learning platform, and have several pages linked to other services. The integration is seemless.

YourMembership is almost entirely customizable, and their support team is always available to help. Once setup, I save hours a week by pulling customizable dynamic reports and by reviewing the critical information on the dashboard.

I find the email blast portion is clunky. I cannot duplicate a campaign and the HTML editor and preview show the page differently than when it is sent out. I've learned to review the campaigns from several platforms outside of YM to preview.

James
Communications and Media Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés

Big product and big value

Commentaires : Yourmembership as a product solves the needs we have as an organization. They have great customer service and are always willing to go the extra mile to keep valued clients. I look at it as a two way relationship, we are good to YM so they are good to us. People in leadership, are the kinds of staff members they need to keep around and find a way to clone. We have never had a bad experience that he or others on the YM team couldn't solve.

It's literally an all in one platform, I can do ANYTHING with Yourmembership for my organization. This kind of robust product doesn't come with a robust price tag it's price fairly and affordably. Another upside, is we can have a beautifully designed website thats mobile responsive and its all a part of the yourmembership product. This eliminate the need to have to find a contractor to build us a wordpress site.

There are some things in the backend/product that could still use updating but I know it's something that the YM team has told me they are planning in their roadmaps for the future. (Groups, forums, and blogs)

Thomas
Account Coordinator- Admin & Operations ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

YM for the Win

Commentaires : There are a great many things that I really appreciate about the YourMembership platform. There are a ton of features at your fingertips that can benefit your association that you probably hadn't thought of or previously hadn't had the ability to facilitate. Career Centers and integrated Blog and Forum platforms to Merchant Services and Event Management all residing in one space make it hard to argue that you were doing it all just as well before. I'm not exactly an novice to website design and appreciate coding without a WYSIWYG editor, (What You See Is What You Get) but the ease of use for someone who has had limited exposure to website administration should be able to get the hang of things pretty quickly. On the downside, YourMembership is a newer platform and still has some wrinkles. The team over there is definitely working to iron them out, but every once in a while you'll hit on something that hasn't been addressed before and there isn't currently a fix for it. Going into it though, you should probably expect that from a platform that is designed to be everything for everyone. Everyone has certain ways they like to do things or ideas on how things should be done, and at times, the YM platform has its own ideas and ways that you then have to adapt to accommodate.
So in conclusion, YourMembership has been a wonderful experience so far. We're an Association Management Company and handle multiple organizations so we have thrown all sorts of problems at YourMembership, and they've fielded all but the most finicky with relative ease and minimal cost. The individuals that I've interacted with have all been attentive, friendly and eager to help out. All that and they are constantly evolving with new feature pushes, better solutions for common problems and frequent fixes that keep everything feeling fresh and a bit exciting (that sounds lame and nerdy, but when a cool new feature comes out, I have a tendency to check it out right away). From switching between no less than 4 CMS platforms, 3 event management tools, and 3 Merchant Solutions providers to get things done, to only having to fiddle in YourMembership has been a huge sigh of relief. YourMembership has been good to us so far and I'd recommend giving it a go without hesitation.

Megan
Communications Lead (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Excellent customer service

I have very much appreciated YM's support team. They gave speedy, clear, and very informative responses to all my questions. They are kind and professional, and I’m glad we had the opportunity to work together on PSI's website redesign. They led us through the process and were helpful at every step of the way.

This is great software for people who like WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get), and don't want to have to worry about the technical details. If you're the type that likes to peak under the hood have maximum control, this isn't the solution for you -- that said, the support team has been very responsive at making changes to aspects of the website that we don't have control over as the customer.

Kaylee
Innovations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Easy to use, performs great, and great support!

Commentaires : The customer service is particularly amazing with YM. Questions are always answered quickly and fully. I've never had a single issue that wasn't fully explained or resolved. Those issues that couldn't be resolved were addressed by YM staff in full and oftentimes they would offer a workaround, which is incredibly helpful.

For association management, this product is the perfect function and price point. While some websites could maybe offer more graphically or fancy options, with non-profits this product helps provide the exact functionality needed as well as an ease of use to make updates and changes.

Sometimes the functions are hard coded (a lot of language on the forms or store purchases), but there is always a way to workaround the features that are hard coded, so we don't find it a severe issue, especially with the cost.

Tim
Accounting & Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Reporting in YM

4,0 l’année dernière

I can easily pull up needed information to help make management decisions. I can also create reports that are useful to my specific needs in addition to good number of system generated reports that can be used as is or tweaked to my specific needs.

In the report section, the wealth of reports can be overwhelming. I find the ability to create reports to be cumbersome.

l’année dernière

Tim, thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that you and your team are able to easily create and run reports in YourMembership and that you find them insightful and useful.

Marsha
Community Relations Manager (É.-U.)

Support

Commentaires : YourMembership is a robust software. We have had challenges over the years and have had to create many work a rounds to meet our needs.

Accounting component within the system. Able to create and send out emails within our system. We appreciate the various analytics available.

Inability to have multiply invoice template options available. Within our organization there is a need to have an invoice template for membership, once for store purchases, one for events and one for donations.

Jason
Membership And Administrative Cooordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Great System

5,0 l’année dernière

I love the ease and convenience across the web design, membership management and the On-Demand educational component.

We have a few difficulties getting speedy responses on open tickets from time to time, and would like a few membership cleanup fields edited but overall it's great.

l’année dernière

Jason, thank you for the review! As an all-in-one solution for small staffs, we are glad to hear that your team has found success in managing your membership, website, and member education with YM.

Kelle
Director of Asset Management (É.-U.)

Not for Trade Organizations

Commentaires : All of the deficiencies listed above were frustrating, time-consuming, and took away from the real objectives of our organization. Unfortunately, more times than not, the customer service we received when trying to work through issues was lacking in consistency and expertise.

The front end website was linked to the back end administration. But then again, shouldn't they all be?

**The user experience of my members was so inadequate, we had to discourage members from registering for events or education online. The number of calls we fielded because of access was incredibly inconvenient, but we had to help our members the best we could. **I had a complex dues structure and YM did not have the capacity or understanding to meet our needs. We could not allow new members to register online because the calculations in the programming couldn't handle the variables. **The export/import with Quickbooks was ineffective. We had to do so many adjustments once the data was imported to QB, and it took a significant amount of time. I actually lost my 3rd party accountant (a CPA) because of how cumbersome the process was. I had to spend extra time researching where to "reclass" the items that were dumped into a "holding accounts" so that my accountant could make the adjustments. Journal entries were abundant and threatened our credibility with the Board.

Karen
Owner (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Association Management made easy

Commentaires : Robust software that adjust to your needs. It is an association website which is wrapped around a database. With multiple modules to add as your needs expand, this software is the easiest way to handle all aspects of association management.

Your Membership is association management software that makes an administrator's job easy. From the step by step on boarding and training from the assigned specialist to follow up customer service and the yearly customer training conference, YourMembership helps its customers expand membership, maintain relationships with and communicate with their members.

Although they help you every step of the way to setting up your CRM and website, it does help if the team working on this has web, html and computer experience. This is best done by people who have the correct background.

Lisa
Director of People Care (É.-U.)

YM has been good for us at this time in our organization.

The BEST thing is the support. I love that there's a Q&A session daily where we can ask our specific questions. I like the way the invoices work and how the promo codes and events are built.

I wish the front end looked more contemporary. I also wish there was a way to manage membership for parents who register children for membership.

Emily
Events Manager (É.-U.)

Affordable AMS with Serious Cons

The cost apparently is good for our small size/budget.

I have a hard time locating features in the backend. The options are not very flexible. We have to consistently find workarounds for the limitations of this software. I end up using a lot of spreadsheets to do what I need to do with datea.

Cheri
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Software is Easy to Use

Commentaires : We are really looking at metrics now and it is easy to run reports and determine these metrics.

The software is easy to use once you get used to it.

It takes some time to get used to the software. It is difficult to add flyers/images to our events...very time consuming.

Caroline
Marketing Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

My thoughts of YM after 6 months

Commentaires : The one thing that I really enjoy about YM is your support team. Representative (Implementation specialist) and representative. They are so helpful and patient! My team really appreciates their assistance! IT IS A HUGE HELP WHEN YOU HAVE A GREAT SUPPORT TEAM!

Once you input all of your members, it is easy to register them for programs. I also like the creation of promotions and sending them to members. I also like the Social Link. Members can interact with other Members and post items that are important to them. I think I would need a few more months in the system to give a more thorough review.

I have an issue with the dashboard. I want to see an exact count of how many current members are in the sytem. Right now the system tells me the current plus expired members. Also, there are so many features to keep up with the YM program. My staff complains constantly about having to review videos. They feel they cannot get on line and start using the system like an Apple computer.

Jon
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Implementation is a huge disappointment; great for the do-it-yourself team

Commentaires : YM's "implementation support" is little more than hand-holding and pointing to help articles. You have to wade through numerous support-videos (web presentation recordings) to learn how to do things in YM. You need to dedicate a lot of staff time to this. Our implementation guru way under delivered in comparison with both our expectations and the sales promises. Responsiveness varied wildly. Occasionally took days for a response--and this was at critical phases like awaiting the import of our data. Options for members to tailor the alerts/notifications they receive appear to be very limited.

Comprehensive and affordable. Has most features we want to support managing member data, engagement, and membership processing/renewal, plus a base for online community.

YM's "implementation support" is little more than hand-holding and pointing to help articles. You have to wade through numerous support-videos (web presentation recordings) to learn how to do things in YM. You need to dedicate a lot of staff time to this. Our implementation guru way under delivered in comparison with both our expectations and the sales promises. Responsiveness varied wildly. Occasionally took days for a response--and this was at critical phases like Also, presentation of profiles is fairly rigid. We can't insert custom data fields to display among the "standard" fields, for example.

Andrea
Technical analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

YM review

Commentaires : We are an AMC so have many satisfied clients that are currently using YM.

Very easy to use, intuitive for the most part. Customer service is excellent!

Report writing - need to get a more robust report writing system