15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur YourMembership

En savoir plus sur YourMembership

YourMembership est un logiciel de gestion des membres tout-en-un, abordable et conçu spécifiquement pour les organisations associatives et les organismes à but non lucratif de petite et moyenne envergure.

En savoir plus sur YourMembership

It was user friendly and feature heavy however most of the features were not useful to us.

We could not allow new members to register online because the calculations in the programming couldn't handle the variables. The export/import with Quickbooks was ineffective.

YourMembership - Notes

3,7
4,0
3,7
4,0

YourMembership a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 173 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé YourMembership ?

Silvia
Silvia
Membership Coordinator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best of both worlds!

Commentaires : My experience with YM has been pleasant. Anytime I have a question there are many resources to navigate through prior to calling into customer support. Often I find things out on my own but whenever I have had a question the YM team answers quickly. I have been using YM since 2016 and have seen many improvements. I've used older templates/versions of YM and all have been user-friendly.

YM offers both a website platform and membership database all in one. I had been using YM for three years before a potential switch and was able to see how other sites didn't have the membership database. We decided to stay with YM and I even recommended it to my new organization...been utilizing YM daily for the last five years!

A feature that can be updated is radio buttons, for check out (invoicing). This can be helpful come dues renewal time to allow donations to be automatically applied (radio button).

il y a 3 ans

Silvia, thank you for the review! As an all-in-one solution for small staffs, we are glad to hear that your team has found success in managing your association's website and membership through YM.

Tim
IT Consultant (R.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best All-Encompassing Member Solution for Organizations Without an IT Department?

Commentaires : YM has allowed us to:
a) unify all our different country operations on to a single software base;
b) replace a range of on-premises systems with a single cloud solution; and
c) meet the modern expectations of our members and customers without having to have an IT Department.

We selected YM because it covers all the bases needed by a non-profit member organization (website, member management, donation management, groups, events and online store) in one comprehensive package. More than that - and this is the clincher - it is designed for organizations with little or no internal IT capability. You don't need a server, special equipment, or even to know programming in order to deploy and configure the solution. It is a true cloud solution, with everyone always on the same latest version - so support is excellent and enhancements always ongoing.

When you buy a system like YM you need to be aware that: a) you won't be getting 'best in class' in each specific area of functionality (i.e. there are better web stores than the one in YM, better event management solutions than the one in YM, etc.) - but I don't think you will find a better solution across all areas; and b) this is not custom software, YM aren't going to change the software just to suit your business (rather you need to bend your business to suit the software) - having said that, YM is incredibly configurable (including the entire look and feel of the web front-end) so this isn't at all a major issue.

il y a 3 ans

Tim, thank you for the review! As an all-in-one solution for small staffs, we are glad to hear that your team has found success in managing all aspects of your association with YM.

MJ
VP Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Poor Support is not their only problem....

Commentaires : I have a urgent problem with YM at this moment -- and you can NEVER get them on the phone. It takes HOURS and HOURS if not DAYS to get responses to problems. And the response you normally get is NO- the system cant do that- or you will manually have to edit 300 records. You can't change your membership renewal date. Updates to the application are MINIMAL at best. They did roll out an email upgrade which may have helped with SPAM -- can't tell for sure if it helped. It has been about the only real upgrade I have seen in the membership side of the system. They seem to focus more of their efforts on their other applications and not YourMembership. I wish someone had told me all this when I selected YM.

I can't say I am in love with any of the features -- it works -- but there is nothing that just says -- if I didn't have this I couldn't do my job.

The CRM piece of this application is piss-poor at best. I guess coming from major CRM software application with hundreds of features and flexibility and being an expert on Wordpress -- the lack of flexibility in the site for managing custom pages is horrible. They should just offer a Wordpress plugin for membership management by embedding member management functions into a wordpress site -- because they suck at CRM. My Advice -- Use Wordpress for your primary site tool -- and try to embed their membership page into your wordpress site somehow. I may try to convert this way because I am tired of trying to code pages into thier site -- when tools exist such as wordpress that can easily do everything.

Andy
Immediate Past President - SCMA (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Switching to YM Was a Leap In Improving our Backend Admin and Supporting Our Members

Commentaires : It has been excellent. First, we spent about 3 months meeting weekly with a YM rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) to learn the system and to format our website main page. She was great to work with, very patient with us, and answered all of our questions to ensure we had a successful launch. The options and products that YM offers actually helped us to move away from some of the outsourcing that we previously had to do for some of these processes. This also helped to reduce cycle time for processes and allow our admin to spend more time on other tasks vs spending large amounts of time of fixing issues. The support system is good. It is easy to search for a topic when you can not remember how to do something are trying to do something for the first time. The write-ups or videos they have are good or you can always call and talk to someone! Most importantly, our members are way more pleased with their experience when navigating through the website for information or events than they were with our old website with our previous vendor.

Transitioning to the YM was a lot of work but easier than I thought. A lot of work from our end in learning YM but our members found the transition to be easy and they appreciated the ease of use when logging in or when navigating the website. Easy to set up custom pages for events and for general information for our website. We can easily do more things ourselves because of the ease and flexibility of the software such as: event pages, member information, calendar of events, marketing emails, various member levels/categories, customizing certain aspects of the website, and making changes in all of these areas.

Some aspects of the website are not flexible to change but it is not anything that is a show stopper. Ex: There is a place on the website that allows for a scrolling list of new members. But it will only list the names by first initial and last name. We wanted to list the name by first name and last name. Not a big deal but it would be a nice option to have.

il y a 3 ans

Andy, thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that switching to YM has helped your staff to spend their time where it matters (on your members and organization!) and not on frustrating and time-consuming issues. We are so glad that your new website has helped to improve your members' experience with your organization.

Gina
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Successful Launch

Commentaires : Overall, I've been very pleased with YourMembership from initial introduction, through implementation, and into daily operations. I especially appreciated working with my Implementation Specialist, who not only guided me throughout the implementation but also spent the extra time to understand my work style to be sure her support set us up for success in the long term.

YM's fit to our overall needs is a strong match and has streamlined our operations. What used to be an in-house generated, workaround, and very manual process member experience is now an automatic, professional member experience. Now workarounds are to maximize instead of survive.

Although most of the system works as advertised, some offerings have not meet the full expectation. For example, my expectation for the Quickbooks Connector was a real-time, automated data transfer from YM to QB but instead is a manual download and upload of data. The process does work well and meets our needs - just not as slick as expected.

Therese
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Wrong fit for the association, our habits, and our budget

Commentaires : My overall experience was okay, but as YM kept growing and getting more expensive, the customer service got spottier and spottier. I had the feeling that they had grown faster than they were able to keep up. When my website's appearance started to look dated, they wanted to charge me about 1/3 again what my annual fee was to change the look. I found the interface in posting content to be a challenge because I couldn't do any editing from the frontend and was constantly going back and forth between frontend and backend.

I originally purchased this system because I wanted an all-inclusive association management and registration software which YM provided. YM also was able to integrate through an add-on with QuickBooks. It automated my membership dues invoicing.

Price kept going up and up without a corresponding increase in value. QuickBooks add-on was an additional expense when other systems were integrated with QuickBooks Online at no additional expense. The member communication options were difficult to use and explain. My members never took advantage of them to communicate among themselves.

Ronald
Treasurer (É.-U.)
Armée, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Single site for our members

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Provides me an easy way to review dues and donation payments. Much better than what we had before.

Being a portal for our members, the site allows searching for other members via numerous criteria.

Many of our older members do not take advantage of the site as much as we might like. Not YM's fault at all. They are just not into anything online at all.

Lance
Co-Founder - President (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Full featured platform with a terrific support team.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Working with [sensitive content hidden]
was fantastic. [sensitive content hidden]
went to CommunityBrands (YourMembership) after being a user at one of their customers so she knows the system like nobody else. [sensitive content hidden]
and his design team did such a great job on our website and were very accommodating to my several changes along the way. The website turned out fantastic!

I like that I didn't have to build my own solution since their platform already handles most everything.

Setup of the different types of memberships/member types was very confusing. I felt their setup guides could have been easier to understand.

Gwen
President (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

YourMembership Implementation

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We hope the overall experience for our members and staff will be good once we finalize the launch.

The support has been good. We have not yet launched our CRM or Website.

The web templates have been difficult to use.

George
George
Vice President, Technology Solutions (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great value for your money. Always improving, with no need to upgrade.

Commentaires : YM delivered a stable, reliable platform to 15 of our associations and allowed us to shift investment to other proprieties without losing features.

Community Brands continues to invest in the YM platform, and as a SaaS product, upgrades are delivered on a regular basis without the need for continuous testing by the user base.

Occasionally, your product enhancement request can be lost among the hundreds of other customers using the product. It is best to team up with other customers to upvote your recommendations.

Torey
Controller (É.-U.)

Complicated

Commentaires : We're certain there is more we can get out of our use of YM, but we've had a lot of turnover and the implementation left something to be desired. The hardest part is getting ahold of an actual person to sort out unusual pieces in the system. Luckily we finally have enough staff to have someone focus on it, but if you are a very small organization (5 or less), this may not be the best fit.

It does have a great back end look and the ability to customize almost everything is nice. As a database, it works great.

Sending emails to members is a design nightmare, so much so that we utilize Constant Contact for all of our email sending. There are a lot of features, but they are usually hard to use or not intuitive. You're stuck with their preferred provider for any payment processing.

Thomas
Account Coordinator- Admin & Operations
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

YM for the Win

Commentaires : There are a great many things that I really appreciate about the YourMembership platform. There are a ton of features at your fingertips that can benefit your association that you probably hadn't thought of or previously hadn't had the ability to facilitate. Career Centers and integrated Blog and Forum platforms to Merchant Services and Event Management all residing in one space make it hard to argue that you were doing it all just as well before. I'm not exactly an novice to website design and appreciate coding without a WYSIWYG editor, (What You See Is What You Get) but the ease of use for someone who has had limited exposure to website administration should be able to get the hang of things pretty quickly. On the downside, YourMembership is a newer platform and still has some wrinkles. The team over there is definitely working to iron them out, but every once in a while you'll hit on something that hasn't been addressed before and there isn't currently a fix for it. Going into it though, you should probably expect that from a platform that is designed to be everything for everyone. Everyone has certain ways they like to do things or ideas on how things should be done, and at times, the YM platform has its own ideas and ways that you then have to adapt to accommodate.
So in conclusion, YourMembership has been a wonderful experience so far. We're an Association Management Company and handle multiple organizations so we have thrown all sorts of problems at YourMembership, and they've fielded all but the most finicky with relative ease and minimal cost. The individuals that I've interacted with have all been attentive, friendly and eager to help out. All that and they are constantly evolving with new feature pushes, better solutions for common problems and frequent fixes that keep everything feeling fresh and a bit exciting (that sounds lame and nerdy, but when a cool new feature comes out, I have a tendency to check it out right away). From switching between no less than 4 CMS platforms, 3 event management tools, and 3 Merchant Solutions providers to get things done, to only having to fiddle in YourMembership has been a huge sigh of relief. YourMembership has been good to us so far and I'd recommend giving it a go without hesitation.

Kayla
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

If I Could Give 0 Stars

Commentaires : Run far far away - if you're considering YourMembership - just don't.

Nothing - absolutely nothing. This sounds harsh but I can't think of one redeeming quality. The backend of the software is so outdated and hard to use.

Everything - literally everything. This software is not easy to use, not easy to learn to use, and not easy to troubleshoot problems. Customer service is basically non-existent - you're on your own. Their system regularly shuts down completely, leaving you without a working website. This happened during an important event of ours, which was horrible. Customer service claimed they would be working on it, but it took days to fix. Oh and there is a limit to how many records you can have on this software - they make you pay extra $ above a certain number which is ridiculous. Bad bad bad

julie
Director of Member Services (É.-U.)

Great Software, Need to Learn More

Commentaires : I realize that it could be substantial in our communications. When you do not have the support of other employees it makes it difficult knowing that it could improve dramatically. We would like to see about having a consultant help us in some areas but do not know if this is available.

Member data management - ease of credit card payments and exporting into Quickbooks. There are a lot of things I still need to learn but seem go stay so busy that don't have the time to learn other things.

I don't have time to learn all the aspects of everything it can do. I have tried to have our communications person switch over to this but to no avail. It is such a big part of today's engaging members. I do all of the accounting and member services so have not been able to learn all the ways it can be used.

Ljiljana
Accounting, Workshop & Membership Coordinator (Canada)

OASBO input

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Not bad but we are looking for another product to be able to accommodate our needs we are currently use 2 other products in addition to YourMembership

User friendly to use & support is great.

We wish that YourMemberhsip had an Event App and an Exhibitor platform with a floor plan where Vendors can register and select their Booths.

Megan
Communications Lead (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Excellent customer service

I have very much appreciated YM's support team. They gave speedy, clear, and very informative responses to all my questions. They are kind and professional, and I’m glad we had the opportunity to work together on PSI's website redesign. They led us through the process and were helpful at every step of the way.

This is great software for people who like WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get), and don't want to have to worry about the technical details. If you're the type that likes to peak under the hood have maximum control, this isn't the solution for you -- that said, the support team has been very responsive at making changes to aspects of the website that we don't have control over as the customer.

Yesinne
President (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Great value & Awesome Support

Commentaires : Our experience with YourMembership has been fantastic, we have had it for more than 5 years and have grown along with the software. The support team is great, they don't make us feel ignorant. They keep us informed of new rollouts and enhancements and they understand associations.

This software allows us to manage our non-profit association and keep track of our members, our webinars, events and manage our billing. Customer support is fantastic, they helped us add a credit card processor to make it easier for our members to pay and help us customize what we need so it makes sense for our community.

I would love to have a more robust email marketing and CRM platform

Eric
Director, Operations and Programming (É.-U.)

Great overall software for Member Association CRM and Website Management

Ability to customize and good customer support.

Can take awhile for new features to be implemented

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Do not waste your time or money

Commentaires : I'm stuck with this until the yearly contract is up. The company I'm consulting for now to help them with their tech bought this years ago and had no idea how bad it is. While all other companies were updating their code and adding more URL friendly and SEO friendly links, this company just double downed on old software. It's brought down so much from their tech I'm not sure how theyre in business. We lost days of work because of their last hack and yet they have the nerve to almost double the price for next year.

There's really nothing I liked about the software. Maybe the nostalgia since it reminds me of cold fusion in 1999. Time to move into this century YM.

Everything! It not user friendly, the price is off the charts for old software that recently got hacked yet again, and it's written in code that was retired long ago. This software has wasted so much time and energy for my staff to try do anything on the platform. It's pure junk.

Marsha
Community Relations Manager (É.-U.)

Support

Commentaires : YourMembership is a robust software. We have had challenges over the years and have had to create many work a rounds to meet our needs.

Accounting component within the system. Able to create and send out emails within our system. We appreciate the various analytics available.

Inability to have multiply invoice template options available. Within our organization there is a need to have an invoice template for membership, once for store purchases, one for events and one for donations.

Trae
Chief Operations Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Good value, but missing key components

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : There are some amazing folks at YM, but the support seems cyclical ... times when you get timely, responsive help; times when you get ignored.

YM is Inexpensive, and it is also relatively easy to learn;.

The accounting side of YM is sorely lacking, as it membership tracking.

Heather
Associated Executive Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Product is one of the best and just keeps getting better and better

Commentaires : I have been using YourMembership for over 5 years and have multiple clients in the AMS. The software is affordable and I love that they are rolling out improvements and updates regularly. You don't have to pay for "upgrades" and you are always on the latest version. Lots of robust functionality and 98% of the features I need and want. We did $4M in event registrations for my chapters through YM last year with no fuss and it handles registration for my annual meeting as well. Almost everything I could want for my association.

easy of use. number of features

Really need exhibitor/sponsorship sales management options.

Whitney
Member Services Manager (É.-U.)

Small Association, preferred service

This is very user friendly and the customer support team is top-notch! The custom reports are simple to build, the directory searching and bulk email service is also quick and reliable. For the price, this system is great for a small non-profit organization to maintain all their membership information.

Some of the headers and fields are hard coded and can't be customized to your group. It's not as up-to-date as other systems...it's basic.

Karen
Owner (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 501–1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Association Management made easy

Commentaires : Robust software that adjust to your needs. It is an association website which is wrapped around a database. With multiple modules to add as your needs expand, this software is the easiest way to handle all aspects of association management.

Your Membership is association management software that makes an administrator's job easy. From the step by step on boarding and training from the assigned specialist to follow up customer service and the yearly customer training conference, YourMembership helps its customers expand membership, maintain relationships with and communicate with their members.

Although they help you every step of the way to setting up your CRM and website, it does help if the team working on this has web, html and computer experience. This is best done by people who have the correct background.

Sheldon
Vice President (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great sales, great looking product but fails to deliver on all facets

They appeared to provide all the tools you could ever need. Individual ID/password and other self-service membership features and benefits.

Support! Pathetic is putting it mildly. It seems that whenever you call for support during business hours you only get a voice recording. Seldom do you get the opportunity to reach a live person. They typically respond to online forms the next day but when you have a service affecting situation you need service then. Another HUGE fail is their bulk emailing feature. We have a small membership email list, 4500 members, when only 1/4 get the emails regularly you know there are problems. And to add insult to injury, it's almost impossible to create a bulk email in an easy to read format. Cut and paste from a basic text editor or Word and then try to format it, everything goes haywire. Try to type your own and the window will freeze up on you and you'll lose hours of work if you haven't saved it recently. Get ready to be frustrated.