Avis clients sur Avalara

par Avalara

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Avalara

La suite de conformité fiscale Avalara vous permet de calculer les taxes, de produire et de déposer les déclarations et de respecter les exigences en matière de gestion des documents.

En savoir plus sur Avalara

210 avis affichés

Gabriel D.
Finance
Biens de consommation, 10 001+ employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"Tax Cert Organization for any Sized Company"

Avantages: I use Avalara's CertCapture program for filing all of the tax certs my company receives. If you are still keeping physical copies, you need to consider this. CertCapture allows the user to assign account numbers and names to every cert uploaded - it also allows expiration dates to be set. A report is processed every couple of weeks to see which of our customers will need to send in updated paperwork. Then an automated email and fax are sent, reminding them what certs are needed. Staying in compliant is one of my top priorities and this allows me to do so with ease.

Inconvénients: I am honestly struggling to think of anything negative to say about this software. We currently use Vertex for our tax calculations, i would like to start using AvaTax though. I work for a large corporation and from what I've been told AvaTax doesn't meet our business needs. I would like to see that change in the coming years.

Angela B.
Owner & Illustrator
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Avalara Makes Taxes Less Taxing"

Commentaires: Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, I had to deal with more tax scrutiny. I am a tiny shop, but knowing that Avalara and their Avatax program is calculating my sales tax, I feel reassured about filing on time and correctly. When my sales grow they also have an option to sign up with multiple states and file my returns for me at a reduced cost.

Avantages: I use Avalara's Avatax program to determine sales tax on my Woocommerce shop. The tax calculation is seamless and accurate. The synchronization works in the background, and I am confident that my customers are always charged the correct amount, even with the confusing sales tax rules of New York and California.

Inconvénients: The software and/platform takes a little getting used to. If you are not familiar with tax codes, you might have to do a little digging, but support is always available. Setting up the return calendars can also be a little confusing. It can be expensive to have them file for you in many states if you have a nexus there. All tax calculation programs are costly, but it is much better than me doing it all on my own.

envoyé par Avalara le 20/03/2020

Angela, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience using Avalara AvaTax with WooCommerce. We're happy to hear your feedback, and look forward to continuing to support you.

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Shannon M.
Advanced QB ProAdvisor
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2019

"Great product...poor performance in QBO"

Commentaires: Support has been mediocre. The current issue is on it's 4th month with no anticipated resolution timeframe. In the meantime my client is paying me to manually enter these and reconcile Avalara to ensure that the system reports the proper totals as well as to educate their support team. I feel bad that they are paying a lot of money for a product that is not functional...to my knowledge, all of my requests to get them a credit for their inconvenience and the product issues have been ignored. As the title states, a great product "in theory", but it needs to work! Sales Tax is nothing to screw around with.

Avantages: Avalara has a great concept if it works as designed. Auto-calculates sales tax based on address, ensures updated tax rates, filing assistance for multiple states...it really is a business owners friend...in theory.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, Avalara does not work well with QBO. There seem to be many bugs experienced with QBO. We have used Avalara with QBO for over 1yr and seem to be their guinea pig to alert them of issues. Currently, Avalara's connection is preventing us from saving and updating invoices in QBO and is not posting tax to the Avatax console for approx. 50% of our $2mil/mo client. We have to manually enter each invoice into Avatax to ensure that the proper taxes are paid. Unfortunately, if we need to update a class, memo, email address or any other aspect of the invoice (not related to ST) we cannot update those 50% of transactions. After support reviewed the issues multiple times, they tried to blame the issue on QBO. But when we disconnect the QBO from Avalara and try to do the same transaction - it works...so Intuit has confirmed the issue is isolated to

envoyé par Avalara le 18/03/2019

Shannon, we're sorry to read you've experienced challenges using AvaTax with QBO. We understand it's been frustrating, and we'd like to address your concerns. If you're open to a conversation, we'd like to learn more about your specific experience and how we can improve. Please contact our VP of Customer Excellence Bobby Sands at customercare@avalara.com.

• Publié le 08/01/2019
Alexandra B.
Senior Accountant
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"Product Review"

Commentaires: We had accuracy issues with our last sales tax provider and since implementing AvaTax, we have decreased our risk of charging the incorrect tax rates to our customers located across the US.

Avantages: Once the initial setup is completed and tested, Avalara takes the guesswork out of sales tax. It is more accurate and cost effective than our previous third party sales tax provider. Also, the product is so easy to use and to navigate.

Inconvénients: The implementation (like with all other software) hit snags that were unexpected, and took our IT team some extra time to link our billing system with AvaTax.

envoyé par Avalara le 07/10/2019

Alexandra, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Avalara. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you. If there are additional comments you'd like to share, particularly around areas where you see need for improvement, please contact customercare@avalara.com.

• Publié le 30/09/2019
David C.
Senior IT Manager
Meubles, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Great Tax Calculation Service"

Avantages: Avalara provided the most accurate and updated tax calculations and tables. Daily updates to region and city taxes which helps us balance our books.

Inconvénients: The support is the least favorite thing about Avalara. Calls and Chats should be more accessible and quicker to get a person. Other than that, everything else is solid.

envoyé par Avalara le 05/12/2019

David, thank you for sharing about your experience with Avalara AvaTax, we look forward to continuing to serve you. We're sorry to hear you've had challenges with support calls and chat. Please know we're working to improve that experience.

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Teresa R.
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Sales Tax Solution nightmare"

Commentaires: No response to emails, 1-1.5 hour on hold wait time to talk with a rep that may or may not help you.
Avalara claimed to have a solution that would handle the general/manufacturing tax rates in Alabama and Mississippi and this was a blatant lie. After waiting 3 months we had to contract for a customer solution with our software provider. I would not recommend going with Avalara due to the horrible customer service and the fact state agencies hate working with them (and that is a quote from 5 different states). Do your homework and if you have to tax at general or manufacturing rates then find another alternative.
We had a delay during implementation due to a merger and Avalara would not credit any unused tax return filings. We were billed for tax returns they never filed and then sent a bill for the upcoming year.

Avantages: Reports easy to read
Exemption certificate management and repository.
Keeps tax rates updated
Geolocator for taxing purposes

Inconvénients: Customer service is HORRENDOUS.
No credit for unused tax return filings.
Web portal is not easy to navigate
Avalara servers are slow to update when working on month-end tie-outs to ERP system
Dropped invoicing lines on backordered items, these have to be manually entered in Avalara

envoyé par Avalara le 17/10/2019

Teresa, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience using Avalara. We strive to offer the best service possible and the frustrations you've described are not what we want. We've reached out to your account manager on your behalf. If you're open to a conversation, please contact us at customercare@avalara.com.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Manager, Business Systems
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"CertCapture does what it is supposed to do, but doesn't make it easy"

Commentaires: It would be impossible to correctly charge tax and file in the various states where we now have "economic nexus" without Avalara, so Avalara has been indespensible. However, they have completely ignored my suggestions for improvements for over 4 years. We need them, but I hope they get better at the certificate capture part of the business.

Avantages: Certcapture provides the ability to create a campaign to email or fax customers for whom exempt certificates are required, and it makes it easy for them to supply the certificate(s). It is also simple to followup with those that did not initially respond. For daily use, the Walk me Through help feature, and the great wealth of help articles and FAQs, make it easy to find the answer to any questions.

Inconvénients: CertCapture allows you to select an Exempt Reason that isn't valid for the state of the certificate. Avalara knows it isn't a valid reason, but it lets you select it anyway, and doesn't give you an error. After you finish validating the certificate and saving it, you can then look at a "History" tab and there you will see an API Call Failed error which if you research you'll find out the reason. But why set the user up for failure? Another issue: how is it useful to allow only the last PO number to be used for a single-use certificate, but at the same time allow multiple PO numbers to be saved? That’s also setting people up to fail! The Avalara University videos on Certcapture do not mention that only the last PO number saved is effective. The “Walk me through” feature doesn’t either. The field says “PO Numbers” and allows multiple PO Numbers to be saved, but it doesn’t actually work. The only way someone could learn that the field that says PO Numbers really means PO Number is by having orders they expected to be exempt be taxed, then have customers complain when they are not. Avatax should validate the selected Exempt Reason, and check all the PO numbers listed for a certificate and exempt orders with PO numbers that match any of them. I've told them this, but instead of “That’s a good idea, I’m going to forward your idea to our product development team and see if we can get it implemented.” they say “the software is working as designed.”

envoyé par Avalara le 02/10/2019

Thank you for sharing about your experience using CertCapture. From what you wrote, we recognize that there are things that have gone well and areas that need improvement. We would appreciate an opportunity to learn more about your experience. If you're open to a conversation, please contact customercare@avalara.com.

Christopher K.
Accountant
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"MISC Comments"

Commentaires: Big improve, make that massive improvement over Vertex. In fairness, the move to Netsuite solidified the Avalara move.

Avantages: *Interface with Netsuite
*Management reports available for month REC
*Driven by strong Tax knowledge and customer awareness.

Inconvénients: *Website is still not what it should be regarding ease of use.
*Resent changes in how support is handled may produce cost saving however it may be at the expense of customer need for timely response. In the past I suspect customers contacted support only after giving up on attempts to gain intel from the website.... may not be pleased having to wait longer.
Avalara does not file at all on exception bases amended returns when clients want to recover over payment of tax. Stop giving orange colored glasses at workshop. Do not thing many tax nerds will wear them but grand child did. Orange unbrella's were pretty bold, Orange water bottles were a hit. It appears that Vertex still does much more advertising when logging into Netsuite than Vertex. Baseball game, Stadium walk troughs were big hits and provided a clear time frame in which to cover material. Golfing may have been exciting to those who tried, I saw more than a handful leaving as soon as presentation was over. I sensed a strong desire to finish material ASAP,which may have limited good discussions.
Given above, I remain one of your best cheerleaders, Mo should be able to confirm this. Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback.

envoyé par Avalara le 07/10/2019

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Avalara. We work hard to deliver our customers a reliable and easy-to-use solution, and we're grateful to have the opportunity to serve you.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Sabine D.
Finance Manager
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"Watched this company go from great to terrible"

Commentaires: Multi district/state tax calculation made easy.

Avantages: Platform is flexible and mapping is intuitive, even for complex tax situations. Easy integration with Magento Enterprise.

Inconvénients: Reports are difficult to run. Its more complex than it should be to add manual transactions and the UI needs a considerable update. But my biggest complaint has been in the lack of customer service. It has regularly taken WEEKS for our customer service rep to respond to my emails. And when I showed the "Customer Experience Manager" at Avalara the chain of emails that shows it has regularly taken weeks, I get no apology and refuse to honor my request for a new customer service rep to take over my account. They are forcing me to work with a rep who has failed to perform. That is simply unacceptable. I have recommended and installed Avalara, Ava Tax, Ava Reports for several organizations over the past 10 years and initially they were amazing to work with. I feel saddened that I can no longer recommend them due to the decline in their customer service.

• Publié le 03/04/2018
Bill S.
It Director
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

"Works well with 3DCart"

Commentaires: Quite good. No problems

Avantages: It works well for our needs on our web-stores. Always accurate and quick.

Inconvénients: None to speak of. Perhaps if we'd had any issues, I could list them.

envoyé par Avalara le 13/12/2019

Bill, thank you for sharing about your experience with Avalara AvaTax, we're happy to hear it's been positive and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Cassandra G.
IT Applications Manager
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"Best Solution and Partner we have"

Commentaires: Avalara is such a great company overall to work with. Specifically since we started using Avalara for our tax processing, we've had some setbacks in getting our invoicing in the ERP system we use to process at a rate that was sustainable. The Avalara tax calculation software add-on in our ERP system was what was causing the slowness, and thanks to Avalara's constant engagement and support, within 6 months of kicking off a new development project with their software partners for this add-on, we completed development, testing, and went live with a rapid invoice generation tool. Just one example of how great their support of customers is.

Avantages: Avalara is invested in the success of their customers. Every time there is an issue with the software (which is incredibly rare) they let us know something is wrong before we even report odd behavior. When we have technical issues that can't be resolved through standard support, they quickly engage and facilitate developers to get things fixed as fast as possible. Even if there are billing problems, we get stellar support in resolving them. Though we have had such a great experience working with Avalara, even when there are these various types of expected issues along the way, they are always there 110% to make our experience enjoyable. We couldn't ask for a better partner.

Inconvénients: Due to the ERP solution we use, there are times when the Avalara add-on functionality is a bit cumbersome. Avalara is aware of this and does what they can to accommodate the needs of their customers despite software setbacks caused by our other solutions. It is a notable con, but not even really their fault.

envoyé par Avalara le 11/10/2019

Cassandra, thank you for sharing about your experience with Avalara, we're happy to hear it's been positive. We are committed to offering a reliable and easy-to-use solution, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

• Publié le 08/10/2019
CFO
  • Publié le 17/04/2018

"In general Avalara has been a great product. It saves us a great amount of time every month."

Commentaires: Avalara definitely saves time and money by automating the sales tax. As well as keeps us in compliance, as I could not keep track of the sales tax we owe in every state when tax rates continually change.

Avantages: You don't have to think about it. Once you get it set up, it runs smoothly on its own and only requires a monthly review to tie out to your GL. Having Avalara remit sales tax on my behalf is a great option.

Inconvénients: The software works great. We have had issues with the Cert Capture add on. Which can be very confusing to use. Also setting up reminders on the cert capture side is challenging, and the email directly to customers from Cert Capture is a confusing process for both the administrators and the customers receiving the requests. I would also like additional stability with our customer rep. We are on our 4th customer rep in about 18 months. Along with changing reps, our contract is not reviewed and we have been overcharged. This last fall our overcharging went on for about 4 months and then took another 3 months to get the cash/credits back from Avalara. I also would like Avalara to have a better integration with Amazon. I end up having to import Amazon transactions into Avalara every month, with is always a challenge.

• Publié le 17/04/2018
CFO
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"A great resource for sales tax calculations"

Commentaires: Overall, I am very satisfied with Avalara. It has connectors to the software and eCommerce sites that I need, and with those, setup is quite painless.

Avantages: The software works great. Once you have it set up, it runs in the background and involves almost no review. I know we are always charging the correct tax rate and with the tax return processing, I know my returns are being submitted correctly and on time. With exposure in most US states, staying up to date on all tax changes and filing individual returns would require a small team to keep accurate. With Avalara, we set up the states and localities we are in and the software takes care of the rest.

Inconvénients: When questions do come up, customer service could do a better job. I have also had our individual customer rep changed on us multiple times in the last year, which is frustrating. I have also experienced billing issues around the time of renewal each year, which can take up to 4 or 5 months to get resolved.

Alejandro C.
Epicor Administrator
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2018

"Tax calculations made easy"

Commentaires: Avalara saves us a lot of time by keeping track of all the sales tax rules based on products, customers, zip codes, tax exempt certificates. We just need to setup the states where we have business in, the products and upload the tax certificates and Avalara makes the rest.

Avantages: Avalara makes tax calculation easy for each of our sales order. We no longer have to be too much concerned with the right tax rates in each of the states and counties we have business in because Avalara update those rates every time a tax rule or tax rate changes. Each time I need to research when a tax calculation is wrong, based on the user’s input, I found that Avalara is correct and that the issue is related to something the user is missing to take into consideration.

Inconvénients: The only dislike that I have is that Avalara support takes a lot of time to get back to you. I always end opening a support case thru e-mail, chat and phone, so I work with the one that answers the fastest.

Darlene S.
Impression, 13-50 employés

"Sales tax"

Commentaires: Avalara calculated the sales tax for all of the jurisdictions in Colorado where we sold our on-line products.
It made it very simple to do the sales tax returns in those jurisdictions.

Avantages: It was very easy to install it with our e-commerce platform and it worked well.
The reports were easy to run and use to file the necessary returns with the original version that we started with in 2018.

Inconvénients: When they upgraded to the latest version of AVAtax, it became less user friendly to get reports that were needed. It took special training to find the reports needed and they were more cumbersome to use for filing taxes.

envoyé par Avalara le 13/12/2019

Darlene, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Avalara AvaTax. We're happy to hear your feedback, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. We appreciate your note about reports in AvaTax Update and will pass that on to our product team. From what you wrote, it sounds like you received training to access what you needed, however please reach out to support or your account manager should you need any further assistance.

Todd G.
Managing Partner
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Product Works Well, But Pricing Is Not Comensurate with Value"

Avantages: Avalara works. It integrates with my e-commerce system and provides customers with accurate, real-time sales tax rates. It allows me to file my sales tax returns easily.

Inconvénients: My net pricing to use the software is increasing at an exponential rate. Over my last three renewals, Avalara has passed through annual net price increases of of 38%, 42%, and 110%. Currently, my annual usage fee to Avalara is greater than my annual sales tax liability! This doesn't work for me any longer. Additionally, my account rep changes at least once a year and the current one is not as responsive as I would like.

envoyé par Avalara le 13/12/2019

Todd, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to offer the best service possible for our customers and we understand how unexpected costs would be upsetting. We'd like to learn more about your specific experience, please contact customercare@avalara.com if you're open to a conversation.

Peter C.
Accountant
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

"Great Service"

Commentaires: Great experience overall. Software if easy to navigate. If you have a question they are fairly quick to get back to you and provide specific support.

Avantages: Ease of use and navigation of support questions. There is a lot of capabilities in the system depending on your business structure. Any questions that you might have about using the software is available for non users in the support search.

Inconvénients: Support emails. Blocky and convoluted, they notify you if there is a support request made. They become hard to follow with the generated support number and when the request has been elevated to another department or specialist. I mostly just archive the emails without looking at them as they tend to be redundant (which has had me miss some important emails unfortunately). Would benefit greatly in cleaning up the email format.

Reanna R.
Staff Accountant
Sécurité et enquêtes, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"Takes the hassle out of filing taxes"

Avantages: - Portal is easy enough to navigate. Lots of training and tutorials provided
- "Set it and forget it" .. well not exactly .. you still have to monitor and reconcile monthly to ensure everything is running smoothly. But saves a lot of time logging in and figuring out how to file taxes monthly for each state.
- Reporting is very transparent. Easy to download reports, and compile and save info for auditing purposes.

Inconvénients: - Use Tax functionality is not fully automated for all software. We use NetSuite, and there's no way to capture Use Tax on Expense Reports so these must still be entered into Avalara manually.
- Customer Support is sometimes lacking. It takes forever to get a hold of someone on the phone, and when you do, many of the times the case just gets escalated to someone else so no immediate help. Also, they may point you to an article online that you've already found by Googling on your own.

Lisa M.
Assistant Controller
Électronique grand public, 51-200 employés

"User Friendly"

Commentaires: Have cut down the time considerable in processing returns using Avalaa.

Avantages: Easy to use. The Avalara website is very helpful with sales tax questions.

Inconvénients: Account manager is not always knowledgeable and will give incorrect info.

envoyé par Avalara le 30/09/2019

Lisa, thank you for sharing about your experience with Avalara, we're happy to hear it's been positive. We are committed to offering a reliable and easy-to-use solution, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Digital Optimization Developer
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/08/2018

"Great tool for eCommerce, but error messaging sometimes unclear"

Avantages: We love how AvaTax automatically calculates and reports on sales tax - there don't seem to be any competitors that can do it as well as Avalara does. The Magento extension works perfectly and we run into issues only occasionally.

Inconvénients: When we do run into issues, it's either because the data coming in to AvaTax is garbage data (not really their fault), or because of random matchback issues related to tax product codes and address verification. For the latter, the errors are really not verbose enough to solve the problem. Manual reposting of transactions isn't very intuitive when you have to fix errors/mistakes on an order without literally logging into AvaTax and creating new records.

• Publié le 18/08/2018
Markian P.
Director of Finance
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2018

"Overall the software works as expected and provides great value for us as an organization. "

Commentaires: It drastically reduces the amount of time required to calculate sales tax, remit tax returns, and reconcile.

Avantages: I like the reliability of the software, the lack of problems that arise, and the degree of simplification it brings to what could be a difficult process.

Inconvénients: I feel that some of the integrations with third parties could be improved, namely QuickBooks, as the ability to run batches of invoices has never worked for me despite numerous attempts to fix this with customer support. I also believe that the customer service has been drastically reduced over the last year based on some recent experiences. This is a shame because Avalara had some of the best customer support I have ever encountered, previously.

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Max Y.
General Manager
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/04/2018

"Full service sales tax solution - Saves a lot of time!"

Commentaires: Lots of time saved, peace of mind regarding rates charged and filings.

Avantages: The website is fairly easy to use once you get used to it, including the Avatax and Avacerts websites. Integration was relatively painless with Netsuite and was mostly handled by the Avalara team. No having to worry about rates being correct. With the filing service no having to worry about tax filings.

Inconvénients: The software is fairly expensive, and there are no like-for-like alternatives on the market. Some of the tier breaks are strange (specifically with the certificate capturing portion). Doing a few things isn't as intuitive as it could be, such as taxing a regularly exempt customer one time on a specific order.

• Publié le 06/04/2018
Julie B.
Tax Coordinator
Biens de consommation, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"User of Certcapture -IDSC Holdings Snap-on Industrial"

Commentaires: I really like the tax information provided through the blog, and twitter feed. Managing tax documents has gotten a lot easier since I first started doing this 10 years ago.

Avantages: I can customize for my needs
Searching is easy
Campaigns make collecting expiring certificates easy

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to add email contact for our sales field when we send email or letter to customer in a campaign.
Would like to be able to bulk upload certs
Drop and drag would be cool for adding certs
We have two sub companies set up. I would like to merge them so i have visibility for customers who are under both companies, and only have to upload a certificate once instead of under both companies.

Theresa F.
Machines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2018

"Couldn't do it without them!"

Commentaires: In the wake of South Dakota v. Wayfair, Avalara alerts us if we have nexus in a new state. This is a priceless benefit. Also, Avalara was instrumental in helping us comply with a Tennessee customer's request for a multi-year sales tax refund. Thanks to Avalara, we survived the experience without hiring additional labor and the customer was satisfied with the outcome.

Avantages: Avalara keeps up with all the nationwide changes in taxing jurisdictions month-to-month so we can focus on our business transactions and not struggle with tax compliance. They operate seamlessly in the background and keep us accurate and exposure-free.

Inconvénients: I am eternally disappointed that I didn't come up with the concept for Avalara myself =)

Amy M.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 26/04/2018

"I have Avalara integrated on 2 of my online Bigcommerce stores."

Avantages: As with most Bigcommerce integrations, setup was super easy. Signing up for an account and a couple clicks and you're good to go. Calculating sales tax/setup on the backend of an online store can be time-consuming if you don't have Avalara. I do not use the software to do any tax return prep or reports so the version I use is completely free. You can't beat free for a no hassle sales tax calculation experience. State laws change and it's nice to have software that keeps my stores up to code.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of any cons to the software. It is free and truly takes the hassle out of calculating state sales tax for all my customers. If you are looking for a software to take care of all of your sales tax needs, such as reporting, you might be able to find cheaper alternatives.

• Publié le 26/04/2018