En savoir plus sur Harvest

Logiciel de suivi des temps en ligne, idéal pour tous ceux qui ont besoin d'un moyen souple pour suivre les temps, analyser leur entreprise ou facturer des clients.

En savoir plus sur Harvest

Harvest implements with JIRA nicely and improves results. Invoice is extremely intuitive and they can be customized as you please.

It is extremely hard as a user (not admin) to see and get a summary of this time without having to manually add it all up.

Harvest - Notes

Harvest a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 532 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Harvest ?

Mat
Mat
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Harvest is the best choice for Small Business Owners

5,0 il y a 8 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Shannon
Shannon
Director of SEO (Espagne)

Truly Simple and Intuitive to Use Effectively

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From day one it was intuitive and easy to use. It's a time tracking tool, so it really doesn't need to be complicated. The creators have managed to perfectly combine functionality and a straightforward interface with enough features to also make it versatile for various types of businesses and projects.

This software is part of my everyday use, and it just works 100% of the time. When you are managing various clients and tasks, the interface makes it dead simple to task-switch and start logging hours in a different or for a different client. And when it's time to assess how many hours are left to spend on a client, the analytics reporting is easy to understand and offers several great ways to manipulate the data.

There are features I don't use—mainly the expenses feature—so I cannot speak to how that works. Everything else, however, just works.

Lisa
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Harvest for time tracking works best for me!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I definitely will continue to support, utilize and spread the word myself about Harvest!

1. The ease of use through a clean, simple interface. It is not cluttered, confusing or complicated.2. The affordable aspect of this for my use specifically. I am one freelancer, not a big company, so needing minimal features still works so well for me at this time.3. Support has been excellent with real people who care, and attend to my needs right away.

I have not seen as much advertisement or marketing on social media these days on Harvest, which is unfortunate, because it is so wonderful and needs more visibility!

Taryn
Healing Coach (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Seemingly All-in-One Platform... But I still switched

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : A great platform for folks with 1-2 projects they'd like to track time for. I even used it to track how much time I was spending on homework one semester! If you're a sole-proprietor with lots of ongoing projects for different companies, know you will need to majorly upgrade.

I used Harvest for two years when I became a contractor for a tech company. It has many of the features that make it easy to track time, invoice on that time and keep projects separate. My absolute favorite feature they had is the time-tracking extension so you could see your time and pause it easily. As I was starting to consider other software, they did add integration with Asana which was super handy, although not very intuitive.

What made me end up switching platforms is I began working a lot of contract gigs and there were limits on how many projects I could have without having to upgrade to a new plan. I also found their website complicated to navigate. Great features -- tricky to find and use.

Arshad
Director : Strategy & Partnerships (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Harvest/ GoFetch

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great software, never had a problem over rhe last 8 years I've used it. I have referred many clients to try it.

Invoicing and estimates are easy and very functional. User experience is good and integrates easily with many other platforms

Setting up projects , expenses etc. Was not easy to figure out

Alternatives envisagées : FreshBooks

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : There is a free version, is flexible and user friendly

Maribel
Designer (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Wish there was a free version

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I had a good experience and when I'm ready to invest more, I will consider it again.

I used the tracking feature the most. I appreciate the ease of use and being able to track different tasks for the same client without creating a new project.

I wish there was a free version since I would have loved to use it until my business increased.

Alternatives envisagées : ClickUp et Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : I liked being able to separate tasks.

Mansi
Mansi
Software Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

One of the best time tracking tool that can be used for project management

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience was excellent, and the steps involved in the setup were very easy. One of its best features is the easy integration with third-party apps like google workspace, google calendar, slack, asana, PayPal, and much more.This is a perfect solution for freelancers, or people who want to track deadlines.

I like the most that the UI of their software is very simple and intuitive to use. I actively used this software for managing deadlines and managing time to understand how much time is needed for a feature, or task. Some of the tasks that I tracked were like creating a new landing page, creating a portfolio, implementing mobile-friendly UI, etc.Freelancers can also use this tool to keep track of their time, and this software also helps us in generating invoices and track payments.Additionally, it can be integrated with widely used apps like asana, GitHub, slack, Trello, and even payment gateways like Paypal. Excellent software.

I did not identify any cons so far. It is a very easy-to-use app and provides very good value.

Robert
Engineer (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 51-200 employés

Smoother running software!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : All in one great software! Well thought out and designed.

I used an alternate software before harvest which took screen shots which caused issues as I was running solid works. Harvest ran a lot smoother in the background having no issues on my PC or smart phone. Also generating invoices was a great bonus as I was having to generate my own via google sheets. And no taking screen shots is a plus!

None that I experienced while I was utilizing this product.

Jess
Owner (R.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Best invoicing tool for me

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : For my expenses and invoice tracking, I couldn't imagine switching to a different piece of software now. Harvest does exactly what I need it too, and it's simple to use.

I love how easy it is to see what invoices are outstanding and which have been paid. The graph that tracks everything is super useful too as it allows me to see at a glance how my financial year is looking.

It's a little annoying that the time-tracking portion only works with an associated project because with the free version you can only have two I believe, so I use different software for that.

Katie
Evaluator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Harvest provides easy time tracking and intuitive reports to understand project finances

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Harvest has been a positive experience. It’s user friendly and the set up is quite intuitive.

Harvest provides key insights for our team to make project planning decisions. Reports allow our team to get both high level progress views (are we on time and budget?) and more detailed breakdowns of problem areas (where did we go over budget?)

We use a different invoicing software for clients, but it would be helpful if contractors could create internal invoices based on what they track in Harvest.

Philippe
Communication manager (Burkina Faso)
Administration juridique, 501-1 000 employés

good overall

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The user experience is good and integrates easily with many other platforms and there is the possibility to create multiple projects and tasks and assign them to different members of your team.

The user interface is not trendy and has become obsolete

Kurt
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Harvest is a Perfect Solution for Time Tracking and Billing

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Everyone in the agency from me, the owner, to all of our team members love using Harvest. It's so easy to use, between the desktop version to the mobile app. It's been a lifesaver to make keeping track of time and budgets for our marketing agency.

I started my marketing agency in 1999. I used manual, paper solutions for time tracking for the first few years. After much research we found Workamajig in 2004 to switch to an online solution. It served its purpose for many years but everyone struggled with it and found it not user friendly at all. After many attempts we found Harvest in 2018. I played with it for a few days at the end of a month then ripped the bandaid and switched to it on the 1st of a month. It was SO user-friendly everyone loved it out the gate and we have never looked back. It's so great for time tracking and quick insight into projects and budget status at the client, project and task level. I love it!

It's very hard to complain about Harvest. I really love it. I do wish it had the ability to set budgets for staff by clients/projects so we can see how booked up our team is and better manage their time allocation. There is a second-party project Harvest syncs with to try to do this, but it does not work the way we needed it to so we dropped it after a brief trial.

Mathew
co-owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The gold standard for timekeeping

Commentaires : We've used harvest in the past and moved away to other products in the name of trying to fine one software suite that does it all: timekeeping, project management, chat, resource management, etc. Inevitably, we end up coming back to Harvest (alongside basecamp and slack) because it keeps things simple and does its job extremely well.

Exceptionally easy to use. Intuitive interface design that's obviously been user tested and refined. Every button and feature is exactly where you'd expect it to be.

This software does one thing really well – timekeeping. We've tried using solutions that try to do more and have gone back to Harvest because there's nothing we don't like about it.

Jake
President / IT Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Track your Time and Expenses from Anywhere

Commentaires : Overall Harvest has been a great tool to keep my staff hours in check and to monitor staff utilization. It does provide some basic forecasting which has been nice to have as well.

You can track your time and expenses from literally anywhere with relative ease. Harvest provides: Desktop apps for Windows and Mac, browser extensions, and mobile apps for Android/iOS.

There are few small things here and there which don't impact the performance of the product but would be nice to have. For example you can create and send estimates but you cannot convert estimates into invoices. Also, some reports can be very long and they can't be filtered.

Alternatives envisagées : QuickBooks Time et Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : This product was already in place when I assumed ownership of the company and we have stuck with it as the users happy with it.

Cynthia
CFO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Great software however somewhat expensive compared to competitors

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Loved it for while it lasted, they offer generous discounts and amazing customer service when needed.

I love the interactive and tech-savvy feel, everything about this product is functional and enjoyable.

It is way too expensive, competitors like Clockify have been way more cost-productive for our student team.

Lisa
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Clean, Simple to Use, Good Invoicing features. Features for Fixed-fee billing not the best.

Commentaires : We absolutely loved Harvest and could not recommend it highly enough. However, with the change to limit phone support, plus the software's limitations in working with fixed fee pricing (which our industry is moving rapidly to), we're unfortunately in the process of looking for a new time-tracking app.

1) Clean, simple, easy to use interface for daily time tracking. 2) Ability to monitor team's time real-time 3) Ability to track real-time billable Revenue 4) Invoicing features 5) inexpensive

1) No real-time phone support. Originally, Harvest had real-time phone support, but a while back they (suddenly) changed their phone support from real-time to only scheduled appointments. We've often found that support appointments are not usually available until a while later in the same day, or often the next day, which has been difficult because there is no way to get quicker phone support if needed. Appointment blocks are limited to 15 minute, and in our experience, once 15 minutes is up, the rep will say they have to go because the appointment is over, even if the issue has not been resolved yet. 2) Unfortunately, we've found that so far, Harvest's features have not been keeping up well with the industry's transition to fixed-fee pricing. Though the did add fixed-fee features (thank you!), unfortunately, we found that they did not really work well for tracking fixed-fee projects: - There is currently no way in Harvest to have recurring, monthly fixed-fee projects (so that you can track time/expenses against these.) - There is currently no way in Harvest to track actual time/costs against fixed-fee project fees - There is currently no way in Harvest to add a one-time fixed-price charge for a project (i.e. one day of Bookkeeping at $ amount.) Support told me that the only way to do this is to add these charges as expenses. However, expenses are not included in the revenue reports that we rely on to run the practice, because they are seen as expenses and not revenue.

Alex
Alex
Creator & Coach (É.-U.)

A Great, Lightweight App Which Does What We Need It To

Commentaires : Overall a very positive experience; the software is very simple to use and does what we need it to (allows us to invoice, view income reports and send client reminders on payments, as well as allow them to pay via card online, from anywhere in the world and for the funds to be filtered into our business bank account. Some limitations persist and I wish the company would listen to the community on such items as the lack of statements facility. However, they do offer a large number of external software integrations for proposals, contracts etc. which beefs out the utility and functionality of the software.

Harvest is a super-simple app which manages all our client payments and invoicing/reminders for our clients and integrates with Stripe for a seamless payment process. We use it every day and can bill clients in $ or other currencies easily, and provide them downloadable pdf's, payment portals and other functionality (using external app integrations) with ease.

The in-built feature set is quite limited. To get integration with contract software, proposal software etc. you need further subscriptions with other companies. It would be ideal if it was all built-in. Also, it's missing a huge feature which should be standard on all invoicing apps - The ability to send automated client statements. At any time we may have 5-20 invoices outstanding for some client accounts and, even after 4 years using Harvest we have to manually send links and individual invoice reminders. It's by far the biggest downside of the software and is a big limitation.

Web Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Fantastic time-tracking tool

Especially after a recent update, I like how easy the timer is to work with. Simply select the project I'm working on and start the timer. While I'm working it stays on in the background. If I get called away from my desk for some reason, and I forget to stop the timer, it recognizes the inactivity and checks in with me upon return. That's super handy - if I was off the computer on a call related to the project, for example, one button click and it will continue timing including the 'inactive' time. If I got called off to a different project, I can easily put the minutes/hours of 'inactive' time on the appropriate project. If I got called away by something totally unrelated to work, I can toss the accumulated 'inactive' time and either keep working or stop the clock when I get back. It also sends an email reminder after several hours of inactive time - like when I quit working for the day and forget to clock out. No more guessing!

There is sometimes a disconnect between the desktop app and the website. I can't remember why but once in a while I'll have to check on the site while the app is running (like to read notes associated with a project) and there were some discrepancies. They always sorted themselves out, but for a couple minutes it was confusing. It's not a huge issue so long as you remember to give the site time update with the app.

Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Great Tool for Tracking Time & Resources

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Positive - they were a great solution for a company at our size at the time.

We used Harvest at our company for multiple years - it provides a great option for the team to track time across multiple projects and ensure project management and billing have hours for billable reference. It's cost is accessible to many organizations and the functionality works as expected.

Their native reporting didn't meet our needs so it required us to pipe this data into our data warehouse to then create our own visualizations, insights, dashboards, BI systems, etc. We began to outgrow Harvest due to additional needs outside of Harvest's core offering. Our financials were also in a different system which didn't allow us to utilize the billing features to their full potential

Alternatives envisagées : monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : Cost

Mike
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Harvest ypur time accurately and simply

Commentaires : We like the Orange and White - I know its petty, but in a world of grey-ed out infinitesimally small typeface UIs, Harvest is blunt and to-the-point. After all, who needs Team Members making errors with your TIME!

The most important factor is Ease of Use and Harvest shines, the second is its integration with 80 of the top of the line of today's work tools. There are tons of features - we use Forecast and find it invaluable for Team Leaders to scope out their week's work-load and delegate. Thirdly, their customer support is brilliant - no muss, no fuss. The added bonus is that adjusting time at task once the timer has been closed is easy, and did I mention they send a friendly reminder when you've left a timer running? Oh Yes - we do that sometimes too!

It's hard to think of a really thorny issue - these guys have worked everything together slowly over the years. It's a a balanced appraoch - the Forecast Add-On is slowly expanding and deepening and there will no doubt be features added that a user would like, for example more zoom in and out to break down to week and day. That is about it really - this is solid Dev-Product, not some rushed-out-to-get-Trials company.

Steve
Steve
VP of Product (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 201-500 employés

Excellent at what it does, but pricey

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it's the simplest solution for straight forward time tracking. There are tons of competitors that do similar things, but Harvest was one of the originals in the SaaS space and provides excellent execution and stability.

I learned about Harvest through the integration with Asana. Although my team doesn't use it for billable time, we do track hours for projects so that we can understand what portions of our product pipeline are consuming the most time, so we're utilizing just one small portion of the overall functionality, which includes different clients, rates, and other features consultants or freelancers would need. That said, what I like the most is the slick integration with Asana right in the app, and the clean clear reporting in the Harvest tool itself. We don't tend to use the mobile app our our usage, but it seems quite good as well.

The biggest drawback about Harvest is the price for what you get. For a product that does basically one thing, it costs about as much as the Google office suite. The hardest part is that they added a new forecasting tool as a separate product and then that costs an additional monthly fee per user, so instead of extending the capabilities of Harvest itself and giving you more value for your money, they froze the Harvest feature and decided to charge more (fortunately it's an opt-in instead of just raising the prices for all).

Josh
Josh
Founder & CMO (É.-U.)

Excellent price & functionality was exactly what I needed

Commentaires : My experience with harvest was exceptional. The only reason I turned it off (recently) was because I wanted an all-in-one solution and went to Quickbooks - that eliminated some cost and centralized everything. I also no longer had the need for time tracking, which was a huge value and reason for me using Harvest.

Easy to use. Very intuitive and was easy to track my time with clients & then to issue invoices. It was reliable, I never had any problems with it not working as expected. It integrated with Quickbooks nicely, which was a huge plus.

I didn't love the cost to add additional users. In general, the cost for 1 person was quite low, but it felt expensive to then add on additional users.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Expense

Amanda
Senior Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A freelancer's best friend

Commentaires : No more tracking time on projects through notebooks and spreadsheets, or losing track of outstanding invoices. It's all there, easily accessible from a single online platform. For my solo enterprise, it's less than $15/month, which is an incredible bargain.

- So easy to do everything: time tracking, invoicing, expenses. The whole platform is intuitive and easily navigable. - Flexible time tracking: either setting a timer or entering into a timesheet-like interface. - The system can send invoice reminders on your behalf, so it's not like you personally bugging your contact. - You get to choose -- through checkboxes -- how detailed you want your invoices to be. - Invoices are globally configurable, so you can set up your template with logo, recurring info, etc. - At a glance, you can see how much you have invoiced/received over the year/last year/etc. and which invoices are outstanding. - Every end-of-week you get a report that shows how you spent your tracked time.

I haven't encountered anything to dislike about this platform, though I haven't yet used all of its features.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Owner (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Don't fear, Harvest is here!

Commentaires : Harvest saves me so much time by tracking my work hours. Invoicing is a breeze.
My clients have an easy time paying invoices through a couple of clicks of buttons. Harvest offers many integrated payment options that I have found to fill my company's needs and were quick to set up.
The simplicity of the layout of the website makes everything so simple.

Harvest tracks my time with the click of a button. I select the project and hit go. Then I stop the timer when complete. Invoices are made at the end of the month very quickly. It takes less than a minute to create and send each invoice to my clients. Never once have I had an issue with the site being down, or any other inconveniences. The Chrome extension helps a lot.

I have little use for most of the reports, however, they may be geared towards larger companies. Otherwise, this software is great.

Réponse de l'équipe de Harvest

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your trust in Harvest and for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it!

April
April
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11-50 employés

Great program with a lot of features

Commentaires : My overall experience with Harvest is as a project manager and using it to track employees time, and set up and manage budgets for projects.

What I liked most about this software is that it has a ton of features for time keeping, budgeting, and payroll. This is one of the more comprehensive time keeping programs I have seen. It has different levels for employees and managers to log in. It is super easy for employees and contractors to log in adn out to keep accurate track of time and hours. It has budgeting functions for payroll, projects, etc. I really liked this program!

The one big negative I can say about this program is the cost. They charge per person using it and it can get pretty pricey when you have a lot of employees or contractors using it. It would be better if they offered it for a flat rate or monthly flat rate.

Armin
Team Lead (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Simple and powerful

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The ease of use and the benefits and reports you get from this tool are amazing. It's very easy for me to track time of my direct reports, analyze capacity and plan based on the data I get.

Setting up projects and clients could be easier/less complex but once set up, it works like a charm