15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Harvest

Logiciel de suivi des temps en ligne, idéal pour tous ceux qui ont besoin d'un moyen souple pour suivre les temps, analyser leur entreprise ou facturer des clients.

En savoir plus sur Harvest

Harvest implements with JIRA nicely and improves results. Invoice is extremely intuitive and they can be customized as you please.

It is extremely hard as a user (not admin) to see and get a summary of this time without having to manually add it all up.

Harvest - Notes

Harvest a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 579 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Harvest ?

Mat
Mat
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Harvest is the best choice for Small Business Owners

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Gestion de temps

5,0 il y a 5 mois

C'est un logiciel spécialisée dans la gestion de temps pour permettre de développer les entreprises sur d'autres niveau Le faite que c'est basé sur le cloud

Pour moi j'ai des difficulté pour m'adapter dès les premiers essaisJ'aimerais qu'on revoit le disign de ce logiciel et amené plus de performance

Holonou
Holonou
Gestion de clientèle (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Gestionnaire de temps

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Le faite que c'est basé sur le cloudEt la version gratuite

La version payante par moi bloqué la version gratuite à long terme

Elis
Assistant (É.-U.)
Développement et commerce international, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de suivi des temps

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Améliore les résultats et l'utilisation de jira

L'obtention d'un résumé est très difficile

Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

The Easiest Time Tracking Tool I Have Ever Used

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great. The software does exactly what it needs to, we have ZERO problems with it, it is affordably priced... what's not to like?

Harvest is just really really really easy to use. Setting it up is fast and painless, administering jobs is easy, filling out timesheets is easy. Our team had a hard time tracking time prior to Harvest, and once we started using this software it became (almost) painless overnight.

It isn't really a "con" but Harvest is built to serve agencies who have multiple clients and bill them for work performed. We are an internal department within a company, so we had to work around some of the structural elements built into Harvest, but it was no problem. We easily adopted the platform to meet our needs.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : monday.com

Pourquoi choisir Harvest : Team Gantt's interface was clunky, administering it was not intuitive and we had low acceptance / low compliance with our creative teams. Harvest is much simpler to use and now we have virtually no pushback from the teams about timesheet compliance.

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : We chose Harvest over Monday.com because Harvest was much simpler. We preferred that over a bigger more complex tool.

Glen
Glen
Director (Australie)
Design, 2–10 employés

Industy-leading Time Tracking and Invoicing

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Harvest has benefitted our business since inception. I tested all the tools, and this is the one we use and recommend to everyone we know with a SMB.

Harvest has the best time-tracking in the industry, their Mac app is perfect for capturing time throughout the day (and even has a built-in notification if it thinks you've left it running and will auto-adjust accordingly if you let it). It also has deep integrations with other Project Management tools that mean you can easily track time wherever you are. And then you have estimates and invoicing - which again, seamlessly integrate with the time tracking functionality to make your life easy.

It'd be great if they had an estimate to project function that could auto-setup a job when an estimate is approved. Currently this is the only manual feature. Retainer reports are also a little confusing as they don't obviously isolate actual payments from retainer balance updates.

Marc
CEO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Great Time Keeper

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This works great and is super intuitive.

If only there was a mobile app. I am struggling with one or two features and wish there could be more than one admin.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

I don't admin Harvest. I only enter time into Harvest. I don't like Harvest.

Commentaires : I personally get no benefits from this software. I'm not a fan.

So overall I'm not a fan. That said, documenting expenses is the best I've ever seen in Harvest. It's really well done and simple. Nice and clean, get your photos, get your monies and go. Big fan. That is where my love affair ends with this app. From an administrative point, maybe there are incredible advantages over other offerings. The world may have never experienced such a revolutionary piece of software and I, in turn, am a simpleton; stuck in a world of misunderstanding.

If you write a app which tracks hourly time and tries to put it into buckets for easy expensing, the time-tracking app should be simple for the multitude of non-admin users. Simply put, it's cumbersome and annoying.... and I say that because someone is going to take stronger language less seriously. Forget the fact that you have to enter in time _Daily_. When I say daily, I don't mean that you click on the day, you do the thing and save. I mean that it shows you one day per page at a time. No calendar to quickly go through a week, no monthly review where you can quickly fill in gaps. One page == one day. You can bring stuff over from the last-entered day, but the hours aren't filled in... just the buckets. This leads to an incredibly slow, painful, and frankly uninteresting experience. For a bunch of users who want to do their job instead of fiddling around with tracking how long they've done their job, asking them to use Harvest is basically asking them to make none of their time billable unless threatened with homelessness. It's incredibly painful to use. To be sure, I'm not a fan of time-tracking apps anyway. I akin them to asking your employees to lie to you and giving them a form in which to do it... but Harvest makes the fun of lying to your employer the low-light of your day. It's not fair.

Melanie
Manager of Digital Marketing (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Ease of Use is second to none!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We've had an excellent time implementing and training staff with Harvest. It's exporting to our Quickbooks is excellent, and I'd recommend it to any small business as the cost is totally worth it.

We were able to implement Harvest within an hour and train all staff within another hour. The ease of use is excellent, and reoccurring invoicing has been super helpful.

We've had a few issues with numbered invoices going from 100 to 400 (example) and support wasn't the easiest to work with.

Shannon
Shannon
Director of SEO (Espagne)

Truly Simple and Intuitive to Use Effectively

Commentaires : From day one it was intuitive and easy to use. It's a time tracking tool, so it really doesn't need to be complicated. The creators have managed to perfectly combine functionality and a straightforward interface with enough features to also make it versatile for various types of businesses and projects.

This software is part of my everyday use, and it just works 100% of the time. When you are managing various clients and tasks, the interface makes it dead simple to task-switch and start logging hours in a different or for a different client. And when it's time to assess how many hours are left to spend on a client, the analytics reporting is easy to understand and offers several great ways to manipulate the data.

There are features I don't use—mainly the expenses feature—so I cannot speak to how that works. Everything else, however, just works.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

It simplifies time tracking and is easy to use

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It eliminates the complexity and difficulty of keeping track of time and is very easy to use. We can see how much time is being spent on which projects and for which clients.

Harvest is a convenient tool for keeping tabs on time and money spent on various projects and clients. We use it to monitor expenditures in real time and to plan for future initiatives by analyzing past work and resources.

There have been no problems where I have been unable to complete a task. There aren't any serious issues, however, the platform might need some further functionality since it's so basic.

Randi
Randi
Virtual Assistant/CEO (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, Auto-entrepreneur

I've been using Harvest since 2015!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It does a great job of tracking time and it so simple to use. I use the reports aspect weekly to send time reports to my clients to keep them informed on time spent. My time reports are done quickly thanks to their detailed reporting.

I love how easy Harvest is to use and set up for your business. It's simple to create projects as they have enough detail. It's simple to switch tasks while time tracking.

I did not like the limit on profiles for the free version. I guess I see the why but if you have an established business, you can't just try it out with a full client list.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clockify

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : I preferred the UI with Harvest over Clockify

Bart
Bart
Founder / CEO (Belgique)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Invoicing made easy

Commentaires : We started using Harvest years ago with my previous company and it was our go-to solution with our new company. No questions asked. It just works and that is why I would recommend it to everyone looking for a simple solution.

It just works. Creating an offer, turning it into an invoice, setting everything up... it just works easy. In contrast with many software you can use for invoicing, Harvest doesn't try to do it all, it just keeps things simple. Probably too simple at times, but I never ran into any issues as we have straightforward product & services lines to add to our invoices.

The fact that the time tracking is included and cannot be ignored as easily as the optional planning tool (that they sell separately) was a small frustration at first. Afterwards, I just tended to directly surf to the Invoices overview and avoid the timetracking part all together. For some it is probably thé selling feature as time tracking looks very easy, but our company doens't keep track of detailed time tracking so we never used that part thoroughly.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Teamleader

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : We tested teamleader, but it was too featureful. Interesting as it could have been, we didn't want to switch our complete workflow to match that of Teamleader so we continued looking for a tool that was good at invoicing. Period. Harvest was that tool.

Bishal
Bishal
Backend Developer (Népal)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Easy and efficient time tracking tool

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The initial setup and training were very easy and fast. Its simple UI for creating projects and setting and tracking it was the best part of this software.

There was a slight issue in the reporting section. It didn't provide all the sorting options I needed.

Randall
owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for time and billing; hard to integrate with accounting

Commentaires : Ease of timekeeping and billing has improved. Integration with the rest of my accounting system has become harder.

I started using it because I did not find the timekeeping functions of Quickbooks easy enough to use. On that point, Harvest is much better--it is excellent at keeping track of time. In addition, Harvest makes it quite easy to bill clients for time and to follow up with repeated billings if needed.

I'll mention two things. First, the method of dealing with retainers needs some serious work to be useful for lawyers. If I have an outstanding invoice and a client sends me a retainer, I cannot have payment toward the invoice taken out of the retainer without a fairly convoluted process. Second, it is hard to integrate with Quickbooks. I need Quickbooks (or I suppose, something similar) to keep track of all my financial records. But when I am using Harvest for timekeeping and billing, I wind up making many of the entries twice.

Bill
Owner (É.-U.)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Time and expense tracking and billing

Commentaires : I used Harvest stand-alone when I started my business. A few years ago I took my accounting online with Xero so I explored many of the time-tracking apps that integrate with it. After less than a year, and countless other apps, I returned to Harvest because I've found nothing easier. I create invoice drafts in Harvest and copy them to Xero for final billing. It's simple, fast, goes deeper if you need it, and is reasonably priced.

Harvest fits my business model. I'm a consultant who also does installs, repairs, and remote support. It's simple to set up Harvest with your client list, hourly rates, products and services. Once set up, tracking time and expenses is even simpler! They have a web interface and a mobile app. The mobile app duplicates most of the web features and is very handy when on-site - a couple taps selects the client and starts the clock. Creating invoices is a matter of running an Uninvoiced report, clicking the customer you want to invoice, and editing the items, descriptions, prices and tax rates. Then save the invoice and either email it directly to the recipient or save as PDF to print or attach later. Harvest can connect to Trello, Quickbooks, Xero, Stripe, PayPal, and about 80 other online applications, and has a programming API if you are so inclined. It only took me an evening to write a script to insert all my Harvest-tracked time into my CRM app's notes.

Everything is tracked as a project. To enter time, you first have to create a project to track it. Even if you are doing a one-off visit, you cannot track that hour or two until you have created a new project for that customer. It would be helpful to be able to log billable time directly to a customer.

Marek
CEO (Pologne)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Harvest Review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Harvest software has been positive. The software provided robust time tracking and invoicing capabilities, which greatly aided in project management and billing processes. The intuitive interface made it easy to track time and generate accurate invoices, ensuring transparency and accountability. The seamless integration with other popular productivity tools enhanced the overall efficiency of our workflow. Although there were limitations in the reporting capabilities of lower-tier plans and occasional performance issues with the mobile app, the overall value and usability of Harvest software were commendable. It played a significant role in streamlining our time management and billing processes, contributing to improved productivity and client satisfaction.

One of the things I liked most about Harvest software was its comprehensive time tracking and invoicing features. The software provided a user-friendly interface that made it easy to log hours and track time spent on different projects. The ability to assign specific tasks and set project budgets helped in managing and allocating resources efficiently. The invoicing functionality was also impressive, allowing me to generate professional-looking invoices based on the tracked time and expenses. The integration with popular payment gateways made it convenient for clients to make payments online, streamlining the billing process.

One thing I liked least was the limited reporting capabilities in the lower-tier plans. Advanced reporting features, such as custom reports and deeper analytics, were only available in the higher-priced plans. This made it challenging to analyze project data and generate in-depth reports for detailed insights. Additionally, the mobile app had some occasional performance issues, such as syncing delays or occasional crashes. However, these issues were not frequent and did not significantly hinder the overall functionality of the software.

Études de marché, 201–500 employés

Good for time tracking purposes

Commentaires : Overall I found the software very straightforward and easily navigable - was able to use it for its intended purpose, and found that it made time tracking a lot more efficient and simple.

I used Harvest mainly for time tracking purposes at a past place of employment, and found the interface to be very easy to navigate. We were easily able to integrate corresponding tasks to the specified amount of time (ours was tracked on a minute by minute basis, so 0.7, 0.22, 0.59 etc). I also found it extremely handy to be able to have a stopwatch feature to track time when there are longer tasks (such as a meeting or a project that will take several hours in one stretch).

As mentioned above, though I found the stopwatch feature to be very efficient, it's not extremely practical for any role where you're touching multiple different projects at any given time (ex. an account or project manager). For a designer, this feature would be perfect. It would be interesting to see whether the same concept COULD be applied to a project management type job. Additionally, I found that it is extremely easy to forget to actually STOP the stopwatch feature, so more often than not I found myself with a task that ran over 500 minutes long because I forgot to manually adjust the feature. It may be helpful to implement some sort of feature that has a pop-up effect after 30mins or an hour, asking the user if they're still working on the specific task (like they do with some movie streaming services).

Réponse de l'équipe de Harvest

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'll take note of your feature suggestions as our product team is consistently assessing how the product can improve. I definitely can see how a popup timer would be useful. Thank you for your trust in Harvest!

Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Great Tool for Tracking Time & Resources

Commentaires : Positive - they were a great solution for a company at our size at the time.

We used Harvest at our company for multiple years - it provides a great option for the team to track time across multiple projects and ensure project management and billing have hours for billable reference. It's cost is accessible to many organizations and the functionality works as expected.

Their native reporting didn't meet our needs so it required us to pipe this data into our data warehouse to then create our own visualizations, insights, dashboards, BI systems, etc. We began to outgrow Harvest due to additional needs outside of Harvest's core offering. Our financials were also in a different system which didn't allow us to utilize the billing features to their full potential

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Harvest : Cost

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Harvest - perfect for time tracking on a project by project basis

Commentaires : Overall the experience with Harvest has been mediocre. It is a great way to track time, report hours to clients and bill appropriately. There are almost too many options making it a little difficult to first getting things set up. It is a pain to use if you have little random projects that come up frequently because they then have to be separately added to Harvest as their own job by the project manager.

Harvest is perfect for tracking time, especially on a project by project basis. It is great for marketing agencies that work under retainer and have to report time spent on specific projects. It is pretty simple to track hours and view hours tracked by teammates and be able to report directly to the client. It is an easy way for managers to track other employees. The invoice feature is great if you use it.

It almost has TOO many features. Ease of use is great for employees who are simply logging hours, but is very complex and sometimes difficult for the project managers to keep up with. It would be nice if others could add projects (and possibly have to have manager approval) and not have to be added solely by the project managers. It would also be nice to have more of a warning prior to renewing membership. In my instance, we no longer needed to utilize the software, but randomly received a charge on our credit card without prior notification that the program was up for renewal.

Christopher
Christopher
Director (R.-U.)

Time tracking from anywhere

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Allows us to be efficient and profitable without hours of admin.

The multiple devices and ways to launch the tracker make it fit within our workflow, from phone, tablet, browser, or our PM software, time tracking is easy.

Takes a little time to set up and use efficiently but once you start people getting used to the system it has a good learning curve.

Steve
Steve
VP of Product (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 201–500 employés

Excellent at what it does, but pricey

Commentaires : Overall it's the simplest solution for straight forward time tracking. There are tons of competitors that do similar things, but Harvest was one of the originals in the SaaS space and provides excellent execution and stability.

I learned about Harvest through the integration with Asana. Although my team doesn't use it for billable time, we do track hours for projects so that we can understand what portions of our product pipeline are consuming the most time, so we're utilizing just one small portion of the overall functionality, which includes different clients, rates, and other features consultants or freelancers would need. That said, what I like the most is the slick integration with Asana right in the app, and the clean clear reporting in the Harvest tool itself. We don't tend to use the mobile app our our usage, but it seems quite good as well.

The biggest drawback about Harvest is the price for what you get. For a product that does basically one thing, it costs about as much as the Google office suite. The hardest part is that they added a new forecasting tool as a separate product and then that costs an additional monthly fee per user, so instead of extending the capabilities of Harvest itself and giving you more value for your money, they froze the Harvest feature and decided to charge more (fortunately it's an opt-in instead of just raising the prices for all).

Dennis
Managing partner (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The best time tracking software out there

Commentaires : With Harvest we track more hours than we did with other software. It takes the hassle out of the process. Nobody likes to track his of her hours in complicated and time consuming ways and Harvest solves that problem!

It does what it does and it does it best! Time tracking on projects has never been so easy for our organisation. We have used multiple time trackers, but were never pleased with the wat we neede to register the hours we make for our clients. The mac, windows and iOS/Android apps work great. New projects are available instantly and starting / pausing the time tracker is wonderfully done. Managing the projects, budgets and tasks is really easy and if you like, you can integrate it with Harvest Forecast and plan your team ahead.

Harvest lacks decent support of monthly retainer 'projects'. It's not a show stopper for us, but it makes us do manual checks of the hours we make for our clients. I would love Harvest Forecast to be part of Harvest by default instead of the invoicing functionalities, since we use other software for that.

Nicole
Graphic & Web Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Harvest Review

Commentaires : Harvest has made my life so much simpler and cut down on the time I spend invoicing clients immensely. It has made my graphic and web design business a lot more efficient

Prior to using Harvest, I tried several different options for time tracking and invoicing clients. All of which didn't quite fit my needs for my graphic and web design business. Harvest has been the perfect fit for me. It allows me to organize items by client and individual projects under that client. I can easily start and stop timers to track my time on projects and then quickly create invoices to bill clients. You can run reports to track how your business is doing on invoices for the month, quarter or year. You can also track expenses. It has the capability to integrate into quickbooks as well.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about this software really. If I absolutely had to name something, setting up information/logo for invoices in the very beginning was a little tricky but easily solved by reading tutorial.

Amanda
Senior Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A freelancer's best friend

Commentaires : No more tracking time on projects through notebooks and spreadsheets, or losing track of outstanding invoices. It's all there, easily accessible from a single online platform. For my solo enterprise, it's less than $15/month, which is an incredible bargain.

- So easy to do everything: time tracking, invoicing, expenses. The whole platform is intuitive and easily navigable. - Flexible time tracking: either setting a timer or entering into a timesheet-like interface. - The system can send invoice reminders on your behalf, so it's not like you personally bugging your contact. - You get to choose -- through checkboxes -- how detailed you want your invoices to be. - Invoices are globally configurable, so you can set up your template with logo, recurring info, etc. - At a glance, you can see how much you have invoiced/received over the year/last year/etc. and which invoices are outstanding. - Every end-of-week you get a report that shows how you spent your tracked time.

I haven't encountered anything to dislike about this platform, though I haven't yet used all of its features.

President (É.-U.)
Design

The only invoicing tool I'd consider

Commentaires : It made visualising our project budgets and margins dramatically easier, so we know where our time and money are going.

I've used Harvest for years and I can't imagine switching to another tool. It's by far the easiest, best tool for agencies who work on multiple projects with multiple budgets. Being able to visualise your margins and where your team is spending their time is an absolute game changer. The invoices are attractive and always send reliable. The integrated payment options are intuitive and simple.

It's a bit more expensive than other tools but if you're using its full functionality it's absolutely worth it. I'd like to see more flexibility around budgeting and retainers. It has definitely gotten better with new support for fixed-fee budgets, but I would really like to see recurring retainers handled better. We currently create a new project every month for our clients on retainer, which works but is a little tedious.