Avis clients sur Emma

En savoir plus sur Emma

Avec Emma, les équipes de toutes tailles peuvent facilement collaborer et créer de magnifiques campagnes qui stimulent les conversions et les revenus.

En savoir plus sur Emma

Customer service is responsive and human, not robotic.

If I had one Con it would be the customization of my emails. With our subscription and templates provided, we are very limited on what we can edit in our emails.

Emma - Notes

3,9
3,9

Emma a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 128 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Emma ?

Jordan
Jordan
VP
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Not a huge fan for entry level work

3,0 il y a 4 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jessica
Jessica
Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I loved my experience

Commentaires : It was so easy to use and the customer service helped with any issues.

I loved so many things about using Emma. If I didn't like something I would be able to reach out to customer service and receive a quick response.

I didn't like how you couldn't change the background or how the templates weren't always working the way you wanted them to.

Marketing Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great ESP for Enterprise Level

Commentaires : Great. No complaints. System works as advertised, allows us to use more advance features and integrations and the always available call in customer service is very helpful when needed.

I currently use this to manager multiple brands as sub-accounts under a single primary account. The interface is intuitive, once you get used to it the builder is more powerful that others out there, and I really enjoy the way segmenting works. Automation is a breeze and multivariate testing works really well and is clear to see campaign specific winners.

The only real item on my wish list would be the ability to build a segment on the review and send tab instead of actually building a segment, saving it and then going through the process of sending your campaign and selecting the segment then. Would be nice to build segments on the fly based on previous campaigns etc.

Digital (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

Awful unsubscribe process - confusing & unclear and unlike any other software product

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : After moving to a (better & cheaper) provider, a message was sent cancelling our subscription (the only way you can cancel once subscribed) with no information listed in the settings on how to unsubscribe. My Emma claimed never to have received the email, and so the matetr was left. Rather than email or contact me again, MyEmma started threatening debt collectors, sent to every email address in the company. In order to close the matter as quickly as possible, 3x months of the unused service has now been paid for. Unreasonable business practices from a mediocre (at best) provider. I would strongly advise looking elsewhere.

The product itself is very basic compared with other tools on the market.

The inability to export data easily was the main reason we had to move away.

Hussain
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Allemagne)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

Emma email marketing offers a great variety of templates and meets all our needs!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We are able to send newsletters that do not get flagged as junk. Through Emma, we can create campaigns when we have a lot of time on our hands or when our upcoming schedule is going to be tough and we can save these campaigns to be used later. We have been able to send emails to a large number of our customers and team members. We can also easily update our newsletters and emails. We have been able to remain in touch with our customers and staff. Emma is a great tool for launching email marketing campaigns. it is also more affordable as compared to many other marketing tools in the market. Moreover, it offers great customer service. The customer care team tries its best to resolve all of our queries as soon as possible. I recommend using this tool to everyone who is having a hard time in marketing.

Emma offers a great variety of templates and meets all our needs. Marketing campaigns can be launched with any of our desired templates. Moreover, we can also edit templates and archive them as per our requirements. Images can also be swapped from the gallery and this is a very feasible option. It is a simple software that assists in sending newsletters that are not recognized as spam. The most beautiful aspect of Emma is that you can create campaigns and save them for later use.

Emma offers very limited features when it comes to the email fonts or formats of text. The formatting appears to be very clunky at times. Their internal HTML customization is very restricted and gives us access to only specific features. The worst thing I have come across is that it is very cumbersome to set up the things on the mobile screen for example; margins and columns cannot be moved. The pre-defined email formats are not always very useful and do not always meet our requirements.

Christian
Director of Housing (É.-U.)

A Helpful Tool for Mass E-Mail Communications

Commentaires : Emma has been a helpful tool for our organization. We recognize that students get inundated with emails so using Emma allows us to be more strategic and create messages that are more engaging to students.

Even prior to COVID, we rely on regular email communications to provide our thousands of residential students with important updates and news each week. Emma makes it easy to send emails that are both rich with content and also aesthetically pleasing. The system also makes it easy to send messages and track the success of your messaging.

Generally speaking, I don't have any major issues with Emma. We did run into some issues as we were getting the system set up on our campus but much of that was the luck of the draw (or lack thereof) with how our other data systems integrate with Emma.

Keith
Keith
Director for Communication (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Emma Marketing/Email System for higher ed

Commentaires : We send regular newsletters to external and internal audiences with Emma at a fair and reasonable price. We also have segmented users by department.

The WYSIWYG is pretty reliable and intuitive. The list management is easy to use and sending an email to multiple audiences is so clear that there is no possible confusion to send to the wrong groups. The emails frequently get sent immediately upon hitting send.

The copy/paste from Word or from other sources occasionally will cause serious formatting issues that can't be resolved without looking into the source. The Word clipboard feature doesn't always work. The building out of the design of a template -- specifically the dragging and dropping -- can be frustrating because blocks can't always be relocated where you'd like them to be. At times, the format of font -- ital, bold, underline -- can get "stuck," meaning you have to go into the source to re-format.

Derek
Event Strategy & Media (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Email Marketing Solution

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Sending outbound emails and personalizing emails to meet cusomer needs based on their experiences.

Emma offers built-in contents that is reusable, which makes it easy to save time when adding product catalog for marketing. In addition, it's easy to send outbound emails to customers and alerts us whenever an email is clicked.

There is no scenario that I have ever faced issues when using Emma.

Public Relations & Social Media Strategist (É.-U.)

Great marketing tool!

I love how streamlined and easy to use this software was! Much different than any other email marketing tool, but I loved the clean and easy-to-use templates. Great for agency work!

I don't really have anything bad to say except the price point. It's hard to justify a month bill when there are other softwares out there that are virtually free to use (up to a certain point of course). I'd recommend this for an agency rather than an individual or small business.

Graduate Admissions Coordinator and International Evaluator (É.-U.)

Emma Email tool

Commentaires : Overall experience has been great.

Emma is a great tool to use for sending out group emails. The ability to layout the campaign with personification with logos and headers and footers make this a great user friendly tool.

Maybe to have more options for laying out emails and uploading lists more user friendly.

Marketing and Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

It's better, but not there yet

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : meh

Since emma added drag and drop functionality, it's a big improvement. It's got a long way to go

social sharing not there yet, photo editing, forget it. frustrating to make it look nice

Kimberly
É.-U.

New Format Needs Improvement

Commentaires : You should at least have a customize the group views that the customers can change to their preference. To do some of these changes without notice is ridiculous. People should have the option of seeing things the way we used to, not everyone is like me and I know some people like the new changes. There should be a columns with First and Last Names within the audiences. I can't be searching my larger group of over 4,000 people by email. Also, the search bar should be made available throughout the audience categories and not automatically go into the search. There are times I copy and paste a good email and want to remove a letter because we had it missing and I want to correct the old email. I can't do this anymore. It's been annoying that it seems some of my requests to bring something back won't happen. I don't know about everyone, but when I open one of my groups, I like to see the email, First, and Last name. It helps for when I put in John Doe, that all those named John Doe or with an email of johndoe@blah.com appear for me to find the correct one. Not all these emails with no names attached and all I see is 123@blah.com and john456@blah.com. This should be an easy fix or at least a way for us to lock our preferred view.

It's pretty quick. Love the Response area and the breakdowns.

Some of the changes to the Audience. You should be able to minimum keep the First and Last name showing with the email in the groups and searches.

Nikki
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Easy to use and scalable

Commentaires : I've enjoyed using Emma as it's super easy to build emails and create segments. I like the automations and landing page aspects as well. There's really a lot of value within the platform that you need to make sure you take advantage of.

I really like the email editors and ability to create segments based on your data. The Emma team is great about helping set up external APIs in order for your data to get automatically added into their system.

The price fluctuations can be hard to manage if you're on a fixed budget.

Myca
Director, Customer Experience (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 201-500 employés

I <3 MyEmma

Commentaires : The integrations aren't as strong as larger packages, and user flow isn't fabulous, but simply for building gorgeous emails that look good on every platform, Emma is the undisputed leader.

For nonprofits and small to mid-size businesses, MyEmma is the best, most intuitive email marketing platform around. Their customer service is over the top great, and the service they offer to build templates for you is well worth the small investment! Not only are they good to work with, but the team at Emma are firm believers in giving back to the community, something that comes out in their interactions in small but meaningful ways.

I would love to see Emma manage more complex data. My heart was broken when I moved to a different organization and was no longer able to utilize Emma due to a more complex data and business unit structure.

Ben
Director of Communication (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

Decent Platform, but Beware the Extra Fees

Commentaires : Overall, Emma is certainly on par with most of the well-known email marketing management platforms and has good insights and customization options. I only advise that you pay close attention to your contract.

Emma is a solid email marketing management platform that provided campaign performance insights, tracking, and a fair amount of customization. Additionally, building out an API so that it spoke to our personnel database made updating contact information and managing unsubscribes considerably easier.

There were two areas that were considerably frustrating when it came to Emma. The first was the sometimes inexplicable display/formatting differences that would exist between the preview of an email draft and the test email that you'd receive. Line spacing, text formatting, and other inconsistencies would occur when viewing a test email, which were all things that did not show up when creating the email draft. Most of these issues only occurred when copying and pasting content into the draft. The other frustration stemmed from billing. Condensing a long-winded and uninteresting story, we unknowingly doubled our contacts by creating sub accounts within our account. This doubled our contact count, which put us more than 20,000 contacts over what we were contracted for. We were never notified of the issue, only later receiving a sizeable bill in which we were charged per contact that exceeded our contract. It was expensive and the sting of it was only amplified by the fact that there was no customer service interaction or notification of the issue prior to us having to fork over a considerable amount of money.

Karl
Director of Marketing ()
, 11-50 employés

Be Cautious of Choosing Emma

Commentaires : Very bad company to do business with.

Emma email provide very aesthetically pleasing emails while being user friendly. This this product is competitive with other basic email marketing SAAS products such as Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.

Don't let their sales staff fool you on their upgraded packages. This is a very basic easy to use email service, that's it. Their upgraded packages which claim to add advanced features and automation don't hold a candle to a true email automation SAAS product such as Infusionsoft etc. Their sales account reps make big claims on the capability of the features but when actually using them, the workarounds that you will need to do are tedious. We have been using Emma for many years because of the attractive email layouts and ease of use. When we saw the promises the upgraded tools promised we were very excited. Unfortunately after really diving in, we found that the tools were not capable of effectively executing the processes and automation sequences that we needed. We signed a one year contract on the upgrade and as LONG time customers were reminded of that when asking to be dropped back to our old package. Because of this, we will be cancelling our entire account when the upgraded package expires. It's unfortunate, as we would have continued to be customers for many years to come. It's definitely not worth the price, and I would not recommend doing business with Emma.

Réponse de l'équipe de Cliff

il y a 5 ans

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with Emma, and thank you for sharing such honest feedback so we can address your concerns. I'm Cliff Corr, Director of Customer Success at Emma and it's very important to me to understand where we could have provided you with a better product and service experience. That way, I can involve the necessary teams to ensure we make changes to better meet your expectations and business needs. If the training you received wasn’t helpful, I'd love to dig into why and ensure we address that on all future trainings. I will reach out to you directly to set up a time to discuss. Thanks again for this feedback.

Cory
Marketing and Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Lacks functionality, no reason to spend on Emma with so many great competitors out there

Commentaires : (continued)
- They have a field for custom preview text, but it doesn't work for all email providers.
- Has integrations with very few third-party platforms. - Automation workflow rules lack some basic functionalities (for example, send THIS given XXYZ open conditions are met)Etc. - Doesn't allow you to personalize Subject Lines or descriptions - Only A/B testing available is for subject lines

The WYSIWYG is easy to use. It has the basic email marketing functionalities.

This platform is quite primitive. I absolutely DO NOT recommend it. I can't wait to switch to something else once our subscription is up. If you're an absolute beginner to email marketing or not a marketing person but rather someone taking on marketing responsibilities, then it's fine. Although Emma looks like a promising, professional platform, in reality, it is quite basic, too top-level (no specificity), not fully customizable, etc. My biggest gripes with Emma are: - Insights and analytics are quite lacking. Does not go deeper than open, click rates, and opt-outs. - Out of all email marketing software I have I used, Emma emails are the ones that go into spam most easily. No, not "promotions" or "unfocused". Spam. - The available pre-made email templates look very old-school and outdated. Very 2004. There is no marketplace or option to acquire more. - Thankfully, you can use your own custom HTML email templates, but the interface is a bit funky. Every time you preview your email and hit "back" it returns you to the top of the frame. - You can't save custom HTML templates and then edit them as a WYSIWYG like in HubSpot or MailChimp. - Their email templates are NOT fully cross-browser or cross-platform compatible. - Emma automatically generates mobile versions for their "mobile ready" themes. Other platforms let you make edits to how your mobile and desktop versions will look separately.

Monica
Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Email Automation and Insight with Ease

Commentaires : We are much happier with it in comparison to our formal software Constant Contact - the customer service is just more responsive, and the interface is so easy to use that we are able to have interns use with little direction.

We are able to manage and automate customer campaigns all with one login - we are also able to visually show our customers the effectiveness of the design and lay out not just the messaging

I wish that the templates were a bit more flexible so we could create ones not available in the system - however the option to work with a designer is quite nice and have used that service several times.

Pamela
Consulting Partner (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

EMAIL DEMYSTIFIED

Commentaires : Companies typically spend ridiculous amounts of money on search engine marketing. This is no longer effective. Spend more on content syndication and companies that provide highly segmented lists with technographic data included. Then use email. For most companies - the website is no longer the destination for finding or educating buyers.

Fully featured solution for using email to create actionable engagements with customers and prospects. B2B Tech companies don't have to spend valuable budget dollars on costly competitors; with Emma you get all the features you need to educate, engage and convert leads to pipeline. The dashboard tells the story of engagement, the engine has the automation you need to push leads through your funnel. The templates are creative so you can create memorable mail and there is a great resource library to improve your overall approach and skills to have effective email campaigns.

Needs plug and play with sales activity trackers like Outreach. Could be easier to run multiple campaigns to different segments.

Aly
Receptionist (É.-U.)
Philanthropie

Cut time and reach more

I like the fact that once you create your groups of people, you can easily send emails to large groups of people that look professional. It also is a way for our organization to quickly alert our members of last minute notifications without having to hunt down emails of who you need to contact, you just select a group! It's also easy to see how many people opened it, if they clicked on it, if they opted out of receiving more, which helps us figure out how many people are actually using the information we're sending.

You have to 'add' a person, you cant just create a campaign and send it to a list of emails that aren't in the system.

Manager of University Digital and Emerging Media (É.-U.)

Excellent enterprise email marketing

Commentaires : Overall very positive. The cost is very competitive and most of our divisions and departments are actually paying less through Emma than they were with services like Constant Contact (we do cost-sharing).

Very robust and meets the need of supporting multiple divisions and user groups. We share branded templates globally to get beginners up and running quickly. Feedback is consistently positive that the system is very, very easy to use. Less support issues overall.

Small issue but it doesn't support multiple users logged into the same campaign in the way that MailChimp did. If two users both log into the same campaign they could overwrite each others work.

Elaine
Web Developer and User Interface Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

If only they cared about the code.

It allows people to design emails in an entirely wysiwyg interface, meaning you don't have to know any HTML.

Its strength is also its weakness. Emma completely changes and botches your HTML. You cannot enter your own media queries - it completely overrides them, and even in the support forums the requests for Emma not to touch pasted-in HTML have gone unanswered for years. It's like using FrontPage and watching your beautifully-crafted code become a mangled, garbled mess that's very difficult to fix. Even for those who don't code their own HTML, it's perplexing - there are often strange quirks like bold fonts that don't appear bold in inboxes and many other issues because the code Emma uses isn't actually friendly for many email rendering engines (ahem, Outlook). It's also somewhat unstable and clunky - we've found many times when it won't actually save, or it's just running very slowly.

Réponse de l'équipe de Emma

il y a 5 ans

Hi Elaine, Thanks so much for the valuable feedback here. I hate that you've had a difficult time using code in our email editor, and trouble with rendering in the inbox. Improvements in those areas are something that is definitely on our roadmap, and I'd love to connect you with one of our product managers to continue the conversation and gain some more insight from you and your experiences. Be on the lookout for some follow up from one of our amazing Product Managers, Cale. He'd love to continue the conversation. Thanks again for taking the time to offer some insight into your experience!

sarah
ceo (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Best in Class IMHO

Commentaires : MyEmma makes it easy peasy for this small biz to stay in touch.

It is super easy, looks super pro and we have found to be less buggy and have fewer wtf glitches than others we have used. Great for #smallbusiness. Customer service is responsive and human, not robotic. Woohoo for that.

Hmmm, nothing pops up. Miss the live chat customer service,, but, in that "keeping it human" and getting to folks who actually know what they're doing? Yeah, we'll give up live chat which can sometimes take twice as long as you have to get through the "ranks" to someone who has actual knowledge.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Events & Office Manager (É.-U.)

It is a little more advanced than constant contact, still has the user friendly widgets to create

Commentaires : Better looking, more professional templates, more options, better anaylitical properties for response and easier to put together.

better templates, easy to make templates and you can pay them to create a one-of-a-kind email for your organization.

it's a little frustrating to have to change the template font to another font. Especially with bullet points. also, you cannot copy and paste into the blocks without creating extra steps.

Steve
CEO (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés

Beware of their subscriber practices

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I was a good customer of Emma for about five years. Although they were more expensive than other similar services, I stuck with them because I did not want to go through the process of setting up another service. Then things changed this year. The administrator told me my open rates were too low. I had not changed anything in the way I sent my emails for the last several years. I asked to be let out of my one year agreement and they refused. Emma then locked my account and demand that I pay for an additional 3 months with no ability to use the service. I am in the process of filling a Tort claim against them. Also, when I wanted to upgrade my membership, they were happy to take more money. When I asked to lower my contact number level, they refused. I found a much better service at half their cost.
Emma proved to be a very greedy and unethical company. I would not recommend using them at all.

It was easy to use, although limited and outdated compared to other services.

Limited software to send emails. Poor customer service. Expensive compared to other services.

Shannon
Shannon
Director of Account Services (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Great interface and the team is helpful when you need them!

Commentaires : We can streamline our processes for email solicitations, newsletters and use it for both our company and our clients.

We enjoy the flexibility that we have in their system. We can structure our campaigns differently for each client that we are working with. We use a zapier integration, which has been extremely helpful for us to get the tracking into our internal system.

There have been a few situations were parts of the platform that we would like to use are in beta and haven't been as easy to use or clear in how we can utilize them to their full capacity.