15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Emma by Marigold

En savoir plus sur Emma by Marigold

Avec Emma, les équipes de toutes tailles peuvent facilement collaborer et créer de magnifiques campagnes qui stimulent les conversions et les revenus.

En savoir plus sur Emma by Marigold

Customer service is responsive and human, not robotic.

If I had one Con it would be the customization of my emails. With our subscription and templates provided, we are very limited on what we can edit in our emails.

Emma by Marigold - Notes

3,9
3,9

Emma by Marigold a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Emma by Marigold ?

Jordan
Jordan
VP
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Not a huge fan for entry level work

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Paleonum
Paleonum
Marketing (Bénin)
Biotechnologie, 11–50 employés

Emma une bonne application a utilisé .

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Mon expérience globale sur Emma est en générale bonne .Elle sera très sera a toute personne pour la bonne gestion de son entreprise.

Ce que j'ai le plus aimé chez Emma est le faite que cela facilite la rédaction de mail marketing .

Ce que j'ai le moins aimé chez Emma est le faite que l'application n'as pas de période d'essai gratuite .

Ounsou
Commercial (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Ce logiciel permet les publications par e-mail , la commercialisation , autorisation du marketing , gestion des e-mail.

Ce logiciel en question n'a pas d'inconvénients , c'est un bon logiciel , aucun défaut.je vous exorte de l'utiliser massivement.

Jessica
Jessica
Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

I loved my experience

Commentaires : It was so easy to use and the customer service helped with any issues.

I loved so many things about using Emma. If I didn't like something I would be able to reach out to customer service and receive a quick response.

I didn't like how you couldn't change the background or how the templates weren't always working the way you wanted them to.

Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great ESP for Enterprise Level

Commentaires : Great. No complaints. System works as advertised, allows us to use more advance features and integrations and the always available call in customer service is very helpful when needed.

I currently use this to manager multiple brands as sub-accounts under a single primary account. The interface is intuitive, once you get used to it the builder is more powerful that others out there, and I really enjoy the way segmenting works. Automation is a breeze and multivariate testing works really well and is clear to see campaign specific winners.

The only real item on my wish list would be the ability to build a segment on the review and send tab instead of actually building a segment, saving it and then going through the process of sending your campaign and selecting the segment then. Would be nice to build segments on the fly based on previous campaigns etc.

Fatture
Digital Marketer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

The Appropriate Approach for Marketing

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The program issues digital marketing streams, and this increases the sales revenue in a company.

The presence of email marketing option from the program is a fruitful part. The dynamics in ensuring digital marketing which reaches more people.

The program helps businesses to reach more people through marketing.

Joseph
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Easy to Use Email Marketing

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Drag and Drop Editor is easy to use. DMARC setup is fairly simple. Easy setup

More expensive than some competitors. HTML Editor is sort of glitchy

Garlasco
Digital Marketer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Creative Marketing Solution through Digital Support

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The email marketing and digital support from Emma is a feature that the software has and they create a suitable marketing performance.

The software has created lasting customer engagement approach that is dependable.

The has included reliable approaches that foster marketing and creates a suitable business plan.

Ben
Director of Communication (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11–50 employés

Decent Platform, but Beware the Extra Fees

Commentaires : Overall, Emma is certainly on par with most of the well-known email marketing management platforms and has good insights and customization options. I only advise that you pay close attention to your contract.

Emma is a solid email marketing management platform that provided campaign performance insights, tracking, and a fair amount of customization. Additionally, building out an API so that it spoke to our personnel database made updating contact information and managing unsubscribes considerably easier.

There were two areas that were considerably frustrating when it came to Emma. The first was the sometimes inexplicable display/formatting differences that would exist between the preview of an email draft and the test email that you'd receive. Line spacing, text formatting, and other inconsistencies would occur when viewing a test email, which were all things that did not show up when creating the email draft. Most of these issues only occurred when copying and pasting content into the draft. The other frustration stemmed from billing. Condensing a long-winded and uninteresting story, we unknowingly doubled our contacts by creating sub accounts within our account. This doubled our contact count, which put us more than 20,000 contacts over what we were contracted for. We were never notified of the issue, only later receiving a sizeable bill in which we were charged per contact that exceeded our contract. It was expensive and the sting of it was only amplified by the fact that there was no customer service interaction or notification of the issue prior to us having to fork over a considerable amount of money.

Lalao
Lalao
Graphic designer (France)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Optimize your email marketing strategy with Emma for effective growth

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : First of all, the interface is simple, intuitive and easy to navigate, which is ideal for me. The pre-designed templates are also very attractive, and it's easy to customize and adapt them to my needs.

One of the advantages of Emma is that it works in real time. This means you can see the results of your marketing campaign almost immediately. You can also access detailed analytics for each campaign, so you can see what's working and what's not. I especially appreciate the quality of the customer service.

The subscription price is higher than some competitors. Also, while the templates are beautiful, they may lack customization if you want to go further.

Trevor
Trevor
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Emma Gets It Done

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : If you're looking for an alternative ESP and are tired of MailChimp, Klaviyo, or Constant Contact, then you really should give Emma a try. We've had a very pleasant experience with Emma, and their staff is there to answer questions for you any time of day. They are extremely knowledgeable and can help with the most complex requests.

The thing i like most about Emma is how easy things are to manage. The UI is laid out in a way that makes it very straightforward to get what you need to do, done. ;) Things are laid out in a very easy to understand way.

We don't like the creeping cost of Emma. That is really the only thing that we don't like about Emma.

Christian
Director of Housing (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

A Helpful Tool for Mass E-Mail Communications

Commentaires : Emma has been a helpful tool for our organization. We recognize that students get inundated with emails so using Emma allows us to be more strategic and create messages that are more engaging to students.

Even prior to COVID, we rely on regular email communications to provide our thousands of residential students with important updates and news each week. Emma makes it easy to send emails that are both rich with content and also aesthetically pleasing. The system also makes it easy to send messages and track the success of your messaging.

Generally speaking, I don't have any major issues with Emma. We did run into some issues as we were getting the system set up on our campus but much of that was the luck of the draw (or lack thereof) with how our other data systems integrate with Emma.

Cameron
Owner (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Terrible Customer Service - Locked Into Contract, Cannot Downgrade

2,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Terrible. I am not the best with design and find the platform hard to use. When I contacted their team about how much it would cost to help design a custom template I was told $999. That is ridiculous. On top of it all I cannot even downgrade my service. I'm pretty sure if I wanted to upgrade there would be no problem in doing so. Terrible business model.

The feature that most attracted me to Emma was its integration with my Opentable account. The integration took months to actually start functioning. They don't tell you that you need to go through a screening process to use the SMS.

Terrible customer service. They advertise they have phone service 12hrs per day during midweek. You call and an automated service tells you who to email and someone from that team will get back to you within two business days. I've never had a service where I couldn't upgrade or downgrade. I tried to downgrade my package to only receive an email with the representative attaching my contract and saying you cannot downgrade until your contract is up in 9 months.

Hussain
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Allemagne)
Produits alimentaires, 501–1 000 employés

Emma email marketing offers a great variety of templates and meets all our needs!

Commentaires : We are able to send newsletters that do not get flagged as junk. Through Emma, we can create campaigns when we have a lot of time on our hands or when our upcoming schedule is going to be tough and we can save these campaigns to be used later. We have been able to send emails to a large number of our customers and team members. We can also easily update our newsletters and emails. We have been able to remain in touch with our customers and staff. Emma is a great tool for launching email marketing campaigns. it is also more affordable as compared to many other marketing tools in the market. Moreover, it offers great customer service. The customer care team tries its best to resolve all of our queries as soon as possible. I recommend using this tool to everyone who is having a hard time in marketing.

Emma offers a great variety of templates and meets all our needs. Marketing campaigns can be launched with any of our desired templates. Moreover, we can also edit templates and archive them as per our requirements. Images can also be swapped from the gallery and this is a very feasible option. It is a simple software that assists in sending newsletters that are not recognized as spam. The most beautiful aspect of Emma is that you can create campaigns and save them for later use.

Emma offers very limited features when it comes to the email fonts or formats of text. The formatting appears to be very clunky at times. Their internal HTML customization is very restricted and gives us access to only specific features. The worst thing I have come across is that it is very cumbersome to set up the things on the mobile screen for example; margins and columns cannot be moved. The pre-defined email formats are not always very useful and do not always meet our requirements.

Steve
CEO (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2–10 employés

Beware of their subscriber practices

Commentaires : I was a good customer of Emma for about five years. Although they were more expensive than other similar services, I stuck with them because I did not want to go through the process of setting up another service. Then things changed this year. The administrator told me my open rates were too low. I had not changed anything in the way I sent my emails for the last several years. I asked to be let out of my one year agreement and they refused. Emma then locked my account and demand that I pay for an additional 3 months with no ability to use the service. I am in the process of filling a Tort claim against them. Also, when I wanted to upgrade my membership, they were happy to take more money. When I asked to lower my contact number level, they refused. I found a much better service at half their cost.
Emma proved to be a very greedy and unethical company. I would not recommend using them at all.

It was easy to use, although limited and outdated compared to other services.

Limited software to send emails. Poor customer service. Expensive compared to other services.

Started Off Great, Never Improved, But Got Worse

Commentaires : I learned that there are better products out there!

Nice-enough looking emails (at least in the beginning), decent templates, relatively easy for non-technical users, some templates are responsive. The people there are polite and relatively nice to interact with (but see below, I sometimes question their competence).

Expensive for what you (don't) get, poor customer service (I often have to repeat my questions to get someone to understand the issues), doesn't work with Office365 (they've had issues with Microsoft for more than a year, and still are unable to resolve them), templates have become stale, with few new ones added, "code your own" editor is junk, and if you want responsive emails, you are forced to use their templates (you can't code your own with media queries, etc), their software is glitchy and can be slow to respond.

Sibiry
General director (Burkina Faso)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Emma review

5,0 l’année dernière

The emma software is really very useful for your emailing campaign. Very easy to use

The software is very interesting but not enough templates like the competition does

Bob
Director Of Corporate Communications (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11–50 employés

The ease of use left a bit to be desired but overall it's a decent solution

Commentaires : We used it for a while and when we weren't pushing the capabilities too hard, it was fine for basic use.

I liked the general layout and interface along with the overall ease of understanding the reports. The latter, while not extremely granular, is fine for basic users. In fact, that sums up the software: fine for basic users but may be frustrating for those needing higher functions.

There were issues with saving my work and felt that the technical support could never satisfactorily address those issues so we eventually switched to another email client.

Allison
Marketing and Event Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

Good platform for email and landing pages

Commentaires : I had great customer service and it has met my needs. The platform is extremely easy to use but I wish it was a little bit more sophisticated on adding new contacts into automated campaigns.

The price and easy set up. Very easy to set up with our information and start sending out emails.

The process for adding new people to an automated email list. This was a major time waster for me and I wish there was an easier process for adding new people into an automated campaign.

Recherche, 11–50 employés

It's better, but not there yet

Commentaires : meh

Since emma added drag and drop functionality, it's a big improvement. It's got a long way to go

social sharing not there yet, photo editing, forget it. frustrating to make it look nice

Cory
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Plenty of other great, more affordable products than this one.Training is a Scam

Commentaires : Other than a monthly billing for NOT using there product, literally no benefit.

Has nice templates and admin. Other than that there werent many features that couldnt be selected or offered from another company at a far more reasonable cost.

Training was a COMPLETE waste of money. All the "Trainer Did" was give me a 15 -20 minute rundown of some of the features I already knew about. Company claimed it was an "hour consultation"...which even if it had been would be an insane hourly rate I had clients interested in using it and having us manage it. Ultimately they did not like the functions, especially for the price, so we discontinued that service within 2 months of using MyEmma. However, MYEmma continued to bill use and threatened to bill for a full entire year. Event though we no longer use any aspect of their business. Proving the greed of business and their "could care less" about the customer business motto.

Réponse de l'équipe de Marigold

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Emma and would like to address your concerns. Our Director of Customer Success, Cliff Corr will reach out to directly to set up a time to discuss.

Melinda
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Easy-to-Use, Basic ESP

Commentaires : Emma makes email marketing easy for small businesses, non-web people, and those with low resource availability. It's intuitive and easy to use, no HTML knowledge required. There are hundreds of templates to pick from, or you can upload your own custom emails as well. One of the major limitations I find in this software is in testing capabilities. A/B/C testing for subject lines is built in, and it will send to the winner after a few hours, but that's it. You can't A/B in email content without manually downloading, splitting your list, and re-uploading it as two different segments. You track the results on your own and send to the remainder of your list. It's time-consuming and cumbersome. Emma does integrate with many major e-commerce providers. We've used the Shopify integration. That has also been a bit cumbersome. Though we get the emails of purchasers, there aren't very many trigger email options through Emma. Overall, this is a great little program, especially if you are a small business or don't have an email team. It's not the Cadillac of ESPs, but it all you need is a reliable Honda, this would be a good fit.

Mich
spokesperson (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Emma is just OKay

Commentaires : I really looked hard at using this program again, because I used it at my previous work and thought it would save me time in the short run, but quickly realized it wasn't going to work for me. The CSR was illusive and the price wasn't right. Then when I factored in the problems I experienced with the platform at my previous job, I felt it was no longer a good fit for me.

I like that you can create super professional emails. I liked the templates one could choose from and ability to use links.

Where do I start? Emma can be persnickity... meaning, if you exhale wrong, the wrong version of your email may go out. Label it incorrectly and you'll get a strange headline pop up on your target audience's email headline. It's also super slow. It is drag and drop, to a point. You can use links, but you can't put documents in your emails. You have to host those on Office 365 or someplace like that, get a link, then put that in the doc.

Bridget
Director of Marketing & Communications (É.-U.)

Emma is an average eblast system with nice reporting features, but it's not my top pick of them all.

I like that it comes with pre-made templates and that you can change the colors, etc within those templates.

I would prefer that the program at least was a bit more forgiving in terms of it's auto-save feature. The un-do feature after it auto-saves rarely works and is really annoying...

Mary
Volunteer Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Attractive Newsletters but Slow Site

Commentaires : I use emma to send newsletters and calls to action to my volunteer list. I need to be able to publish professional-looking mailings that will draw people in and make them want to engage. emma lets my entire company send mass-mailings from one place with the different group options and templates.

emma makes newsletters simple. Editing the newsletter takes very little time, and with the templates and tools it's easy to make a quality-looking newsletter without a graphic designer. The analytics emma provides about mailings is very helpful in seeking to improve and testing which type of messaging works best. Having a built in a/b test is particularly helpful is comparing different messages.

emma loads VERY slowly, especially considering our small non-profit does not have an overwhelming number of members in our audience. Adding new audience members or running a search takes a lot of time, which is frustrating and surprising.

Malii
Global Network Communications, Director (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

Really enjoy using Emma

Commentaires : With the exception of greater flexibility with formats and response tracking in Emma, I enjoy using Emma and have advocated that my client stay with this provider instead of moving to another. Customer service is always fab!

- friendly, efficient, effective and accessible customer service when i have a question - ease of use/ user friendly - saves histories

- wish links remained live for more than 6 months - wish had more flexibility with formatting text, images, overall layout, etc. - wish had some international distribution benchmarks; all info seems to be US-centric