• Service client

En savoir plus sur Emma

Avec Emma, les équipes de toutes tailles peuvent facilement collaborer et créer de magnifiques campagnes qui stimulent les conversions et les revenus.

En savoir plus sur Emma

117 avis affichés

Jessica G.
Designer
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"I loved my experience"

Commentaires: It was so easy to use and the customer service helped with any issues.

Avantages: I loved so many things about using Emma. If I didn't like something I would be able to reach out to customer service and receive a quick response.

Inconvénients: I didn't like how you couldn't change the background or how the templates weren't always working the way you wanted them to.

• Publié le 30/09/2019
Marketing Communications Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2019

"Great ESP for Enterprise Level"

Commentaires: Great. No complaints. System works as advertised, allows us to use more advance features and integrations and the always available call in customer service is very helpful when needed.

Avantages: I currently use this to manager multiple brands as sub-accounts under a single primary account. The interface is intuitive, once you get used to it the builder is more powerful that others out there, and I really enjoy the way segmenting works. Automation is a breeze and multivariate testing works really well and is clear to see campaign specific winners.

Inconvénients: The only real item on my wish list would be the ability to build a segment on the review and send tab instead of actually building a segment, saving it and then going through the process of sending your campaign and selecting the segment then. Would be nice to build segments on the fly based on previous campaigns etc.

• Publié le 24/06/2019
Associate Director
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2020

"Great email software"

Commentaires: Great software to send emails. Easy to use, great reporting/analysis, and features to optimize open rates and get through the clutter.

Avantages: Easily works with our internal database. We send all of our email communication to alumni through emma. Very easy to use, has great reporting (analysis on email rates - opt outs, open, clicks, etc.), lets you test subject lines, and have emails look like it is coming from a person (will show in inbox as coming from a person) even though its from a general email.

Inconvénients: So far we have had a wonderful experience with Emma and have continued to experiment with all the features it offers.

• Publié le 16/09/2020
Ben E.
Director of Communication
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/09/2020

"Decent Platform, but Beware the Extra Fees"

Commentaires: Overall, Emma is certainly on par with most of the well-known email marketing management platforms and has good insights and customization options. I only advise that you pay close attention to your contract.

Avantages: Emma is a solid email marketing management platform that provided campaign performance insights, tracking, and a fair amount of customization. Additionally, building out an API so that it spoke to our personnel database made updating contact information and managing unsubscribes considerably easier.

Inconvénients: There were two areas that were considerably frustrating when it came to Emma. The first was the sometimes inexplicable display/formatting differences that would exist between the preview of an email draft and the test email that you'd receive. Line spacing, text formatting, and other inconsistencies would occur when viewing a test email, which were all things that did not show up when creating the email draft. Most of these issues only occurred when copying and pasting content into the draft. The other frustration stemmed from billing. Condensing a long-winded and uninteresting story, we unknowingly doubled our contacts by creating sub accounts within our account. This doubled our contact count, which put us more than 20,000 contacts over what we were contracted for. We were never notified of the issue, only later receiving a sizeable bill in which we were charged per contact that exceeded our contract. It was expensive and the sting of it was only amplified by the fact that there was no customer service interaction or notification of the issue prior to us having to fork over a considerable amount of money.

• Publié le 01/09/2020
Keith O.
Director for Communication
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2019

"Emma Marketing/Email System for higher ed"

Commentaires: We send regular newsletters to external and internal audiences with Emma at a fair and reasonable price. We also have segmented users by department.

Avantages: The WYSIWYG is pretty reliable and intuitive. The list management is easy to use and sending an email to multiple audiences is so clear that there is no possible confusion to send to the wrong groups. The emails frequently get sent immediately upon hitting send.

Inconvénients: The copy/paste from Word or from other sources occasionally will cause serious formatting issues that can't be resolved without looking into the source. The Word clipboard feature doesn't always work. The building out of the design of a template -- specifically the dragging and dropping -- can be frustrating because blocks can't always be relocated where you'd like them to be. At times, the format of font -- ital, bold, underline -- can get "stuck," meaning you have to go into the source to re-format.

• Publié le 06/02/2019
Rebecca C.
Events & Office Manager
  • Publié le 06/11/2017

"It is a little more advanced than constant contact, still has the user friendly widgets to create"

Commentaires: Better looking, more professional templates, more options, better anaylitical properties for response and easier to put together.

Avantages: better templates, easy to make templates and you can pay them to create a one-of-a-kind email for your organization.

Inconvénients: it's a little frustrating to have to change the template font to another font. Especially with bullet points. also, you cannot copy and paste into the blocks without creating extra steps.

• Publié le 06/11/2017
Shannon M.
Director of Account Services
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"Great interface and the team is helpful when you need them!"

Commentaires: We can streamline our processes for email solicitations, newsletters and use it for both our company and our clients.

Avantages: We enjoy the flexibility that we have in their system. We can structure our campaigns differently for each client that we are working with. We use a zapier integration, which has been extremely helpful for us to get the tracking into our internal system.

Inconvénients: There have been a few situations were parts of the platform that we would like to use are in beta and haven't been as easy to use or clear in how we can utilize them to their full capacity.

• Publié le 01/08/2018
Eve K.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"The designer really made hte newlsetter fantastic, but the prices were high comared"

Commentaires: The customer service is excellent and the person on the phone really spoke to me and understood the ramififcations of the newsletter I was building. It was perfect.

Avantages: The designer integrated my design that I had hired someone else to create into the software or the program so it looked very professional and really blew me away. It was a great product if I could afford the requirements of having a physical address (I was affraid to use my home address) and putting in the software.

Inconvénients: The price was too high for me at the time.

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Brian W.
Marketing Director
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2019

"Great for beginners, a nightmare for experienced marketers"

Avantages: Easy to set up, import names, and send basic emails

Inconvénients: It does not allow full HTML coding, and is very blocky in appearance and build.

envoyé par Emma le 15/03/2019

Hey, Brian!¿

Thank you for the feedback, though I hate to hear you are experiencing frustrations with the Code Your Own template capability and the editor¿s default block-structured formatting!

We have a very informative set of articles with guides and tips for using this feature that can be found here (https://support.e2ma.net/Special:Search?search=code+your&qid=&path=&fpid=407&fpth=).

These guides and tips should help you break free from the blocky structure you are experiencing in the default editor.

If you need further assistance with any of these features, please feel free to reach out to support directly at support.myemma.com!

• Publié le 12/03/2019
Zeke D.
Content Director + Social Strategist
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/11/2017

"Emma is simple enough, but a bit lackluster."

Avantages: I like the "click map" that is sort of a "heat map" of where the audience is clicking within the emails.

Inconvénients: Overall it is pretty clunky with a lack of design elements. I feel like it is kind of like a first generation MailChimp, but not quite as dated as Constant Contact.

• Publié le 09/11/2017
Kimberly R.
  • Publié le 03/11/2016

"New Format Needs Improvement"

Commentaires: You should at least have a customize the group views that the customers can change to their preference. To do some of these changes without notice is ridiculous. People should have the option of seeing things the way we used to, not everyone is like me and I know some people like the new changes. There should be a columns with First and Last Names within the audiences. I can't be searching my larger group of over 4,000 people by email. Also, the search bar should be made available throughout the audience categories and not automatically go into the search. There are times I copy and paste a good email and want to remove a letter because we had it missing and I want to correct the old email. I can't do this anymore. It's been annoying that it seems some of my requests to bring something back won't happen. I don't know about everyone, but when I open one of my groups, I like to see the email, First, and Last name. It helps for when I put in John Doe, that all those named John Doe or with an email of johndoe@blah.com appear for me to find the correct one. Not all these emails with no names attached and all I see is 123@blah.com and john456@blah.com. This should be an easy fix or at least a way for us to lock our preferred view.

Avantages: It's pretty quick. Love the Response area and the breakdowns.

Inconvénients: Some of the changes to the Audience. You should be able to minimum keep the First and Last name showing with the email in the groups and searches.

• Publié le 03/11/2016
Myca A.
Director, Customer Experience
Philanthropie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2018

"I <3 MyEmma"

Commentaires: The integrations aren't as strong as larger packages, and user flow isn't fabulous, but simply for building gorgeous emails that look good on every platform, Emma is the undisputed leader.

Avantages: For nonprofits and small to mid-size businesses, MyEmma is the best, most intuitive email marketing platform around. Their customer service is over the top great, and the service they offer to build templates for you is well worth the small investment! Not only are they good to work with, but the team at Emma are firm believers in giving back to the community, something that comes out in their interactions in small but meaningful ways.

Inconvénients: I would love to see Emma manage more complex data. My heart was broken when I moved to a different organization and was no longer able to utilize Emma due to a more complex data and business unit structure.

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Karl T.
Director of Marketing
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2017

"Be Cautious of Choosing Emma"

Commentaires: Very bad company to do business with.

Avantages: Emma email provide very aesthetically pleasing emails while being user friendly. This this product is competitive with other basic email marketing SAAS products such as Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.

Inconvénients: Don't let their sales staff fool you on their upgraded packages. This is a very basic easy to use email service, that's it. Their upgraded packages which claim to add advanced features and automation don't hold a candle to a true email automation SAAS product such as Infusionsoft etc. Their sales account reps make big claims on the capability of the features but when actually using them, the workarounds that you will need to do are tedious. We have been using Emma for many years because of the attractive email layouts and ease of use. When we saw the promises the upgraded tools promised we were very excited. Unfortunately after really diving in, we found that the tools were not capable of effectively executing the processes and automation sequences that we needed. We signed a one year contract on the upgrade and as LONG time customers were reminded of that when asking to be dropped back to our old package. Because of this, we will be cancelling our entire account when the upgraded package expires. It's unfortunate, as we would have continued to be customers for many years to come. It's definitely not worth the price, and I would not recommend doing business with Emma.

envoyé par Cliff le 08/11/2017

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with Emma, and thank you for sharing such honest feedback so we can address your concerns. I'm Cliff Corr, Director of Customer Success at Emma and it's very important to me to understand where we could have provided you with a better product and service experience. That way, I can involve the necessary teams to ensure we make changes to better meet your expectations and business needs. If the training you received wasn’t helpful, I'd love to dig into why and ensure we address that on all future trainings. I will reach out to you directly to set up a time to discuss. Thanks again for this feedback.

• Publié le 07/11/2017
Cory N.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2018

"Lacks functionality, no reason to spend on Emma with so many great competitors out there"

Commentaires: (continued)
- They have a field for custom preview text, but it doesn't work for all email providers.
- Has integrations with very few third-party platforms. - Automation workflow rules lack some basic functionalities (for example, send THIS given XXYZ open conditions are met)Etc. - Doesn't allow you to personalize Subject Lines or descriptions - Only A/B testing available is for subject lines

Avantages: The WYSIWYG is easy to use. It has the basic email marketing functionalities.

Inconvénients: This platform is quite primitive. I absolutely DO NOT recommend it. I can't wait to switch to something else once our subscription is up. If you're an absolute beginner to email marketing or not a marketing person but rather someone taking on marketing responsibilities, then it's fine. Although Emma looks like a promising, professional platform, in reality, it is quite basic, too top-level (no specificity), not fully customizable, etc. My biggest gripes with Emma are: - Insights and analytics are quite lacking. Does not go deeper than open, click rates, and opt-outs. - Out of all email marketing software I have I used, Emma emails are the ones that go into spam most easily. No, not "promotions" or "unfocused". Spam. - The available pre-made email templates look very old-school and outdated. Very 2004. There is no marketplace or option to acquire more. - Thankfully, you can use your own custom HTML email templates, but the interface is a bit funky. Every time you preview your email and hit "back" it returns you to the top of the frame. - You can't save custom HTML templates and then edit them as a WYSIWYG like in HubSpot or MailChimp. - Their email templates are NOT fully cross-browser or cross-platform compatible. - Emma automatically generates mobile versions for their "mobile ready" themes. Other platforms let you make edits to how your mobile and desktop versions will look separately.

• Publié le 27/09/2018
Monica S.
Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2018

"Email Automation and Insight with Ease"

Commentaires: We are much happier with it in comparison to our formal software Constant Contact - the customer service is just more responsive, and the interface is so easy to use that we are able to have interns use with little direction.

Avantages: We are able to manage and automate customer campaigns all with one login - we are also able to visually show our customers the effectiveness of the design and lay out not just the messaging

Inconvénients: I wish that the templates were a bit more flexible so we could create ones not available in the system - however the option to work with a designer is quite nice and have used that service several times.

• Publié le 17/08/2018
Pamela C.
Consulting Partner
2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 12/09/2018

"EMAIL DEMYSTIFIED"

Commentaires: Companies typically spend ridiculous amounts of money on search engine marketing. This is no longer effective. Spend more on content syndication and companies that provide highly segmented lists with technographic data included. Then use email. For most companies - the website is no longer the destination for finding or educating buyers.

Avantages: Fully featured solution for using email to create actionable engagements with customers and prospects. B2B Tech companies don't have to spend valuable budget dollars on costly competitors; with Emma you get all the features you need to educate, engage and convert leads to pipeline. The dashboard tells the story of engagement, the engine has the automation you need to push leads through your funnel. The templates are creative so you can create memorable mail and there is a great resource library to improve your overall approach and skills to have effective email campaigns.

Inconvénients: Needs plug and play with sales activity trackers like Outreach. Could be easier to run multiple campaigns to different segments.

• Publié le 12/09/2018
Aly B.
Receptionist
Philanthropie
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Publié le 29/08/2016

"Cut time and reach more"

Avantages: I like the fact that once you create your groups of people, you can easily send emails to large groups of people that look professional. It also is a way for our organization to quickly alert our members of last minute notifications without having to hunt down emails of who you need to contact, you just select a group! It's also easy to see how many people opened it, if they clicked on it, if they opted out of receiving more, which helps us figure out how many people are actually using the information we're sending.

Inconvénients: You have to 'add' a person, you cant just create a campaign and send it to a list of emails that aren't in the system.

• Publié le 29/08/2016
Manager of University Digital and Emerging Media
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2018

"Excellent enterprise email marketing"

Commentaires: Overall very positive. The cost is very competitive and most of our divisions and departments are actually paying less through Emma than they were with services like Constant Contact (we do cost-sharing).

Avantages: Very robust and meets the need of supporting multiple divisions and user groups. We share branded templates globally to get beginners up and running quickly. Feedback is consistently positive that the system is very, very easy to use. Less support issues overall.

Inconvénients: Small issue but it doesn't support multiple users logged into the same campaign in the way that MailChimp did. If two users both log into the same campaign they could overwrite each others work.

• Publié le 30/08/2018
Elaine S.
Web Developer and User Interface Specialist
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2017

"If only they cared about the code."

Avantages: It allows people to design emails in an entirely wysiwyg interface, meaning you don't have to know any HTML.

Inconvénients: Its strength is also its weakness. Emma completely changes and botches your HTML. You cannot enter your own media queries - it completely overrides them, and even in the support forums the requests for Emma not to touch pasted-in HTML have gone unanswered for years. It's like using FrontPage and watching your beautifully-crafted code become a mangled, garbled mess that's very difficult to fix. Even for those who don't code their own HTML, it's perplexing - there are often strange quirks like bold fonts that don't appear bold in inboxes and many other issues because the code Emma uses isn't actually friendly for many email rendering engines (ahem, Outlook). It's also somewhat unstable and clunky - we've found many times when it won't actually save, or it's just running very slowly.

envoyé par Emma le 19/07/2017

Hi Elaine,
Thanks so much for the valuable feedback here. I hate that you've had a difficult time using code in our email editor, and trouble with rendering in the inbox. Improvements in those areas are something that is definitely on our roadmap, and I'd love to connect you with one of our product managers to continue the conversation and gain some more insight from you and your experiences.

Be on the lookout for some follow up from one of our amazing Product Managers, Cale. He'd love to continue the conversation.

Thanks again for taking the time to offer some insight into your experience!

• Publié le 18/07/2017
Rebecca K.
Content Writer / Executive Assistant
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"Emma Marketing Software is Easy and Affordable"

Commentaires: This product allows me to reach law clients for the personal injury firm I currently work for.

Avantages: I began using this software during my current marketing position at a large law firm. We send out large email blasts to our clients from Emma. Emma makes it extremely simple to upload email lists, create campaigns and email a large list of clients. Emma email reports are also a great way to see which clients you're reaching, helping you in your marketing efforts. The pricing is also very competitive with other email marketing software, with their base pro price.

Inconvénients: I don't have anything negative to say about this software. I haven't experienced any issues with this email marketing software.

• Publié le 29/03/2018
Jade S.
Marketing
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"High quality email platform"

Avantages: I've been extremely impressed with this software. We switched from another email service about six months ago and have been pleasantly surprised with the user interface, more options, ease-of-use and overall professional quality. Building out emails is a really simple process and they look great with little effort.

Inconvénients: The lightbox form is not something that you can really customize, and when we looked into it we were quoted several hundred dollars by their support team.

• Publié le 19/04/2018
Allison W.
Marketing and Event Manager
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2019

"Good platform for email and landing pages"

Commentaires: I had great customer service and it has met my needs. The platform is extremely easy to use but I wish it was a little bit more sophisticated on adding new contacts into automated campaigns.

Avantages: The price and easy set up. Very easy to set up with our information and start sending out emails.

Inconvénients: The process for adding new people to an automated email list. This was a major time waster for me and I wish there was an easier process for adding new people into an automated campaign.

• Publié le 11/04/2019
Kerry B.
Director of Marketing
Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Publié le 24/06/2016

"Best Email Marketing Tool Available"

Avantages: The product is extremely user-friendly. Has a great list of feature set that meets today's need in the marketing world. And is a great price for the product.

Inconvénients: There really is not anything I don't like. It is a great product all around as it allows you to do simple email marketing, but also allows you to track individual users and their history.

• Publié le 24/06/2016
Heather S.
Creative Director
Vins et spiritueux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/10/2017

"Email Marketing's Best Kept Secret!"

Avantages: great customer service and very easy to use. Drag and drop design and lots of templates to choose from. I've used Emma for almost 15 years. I've seen them grow substantially and their product and service hasn't deteriorated. No need to know html but you CAN write your own code if you know how.

Inconvénients: They are a tad bit slow to adopt to new features compared to competitors BUT when they release updates they WORK. Rarely are there bugs. It's refreshing.

• Publié le 04/10/2017
Nikki U.
Client Services Manager
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2018

"Emma is easy to use for content marketing - email campaigns and automation."

Avantages: I love how there are many options for customization, including html editing and custom templates. It's also very easy to learn and use.

Inconvénients: Some of the formatting or back end code can interfere with the html sometimes and then things get a little wonky.

• Publié le 13/06/2018