User friendly, good and reliable customer care and amazing account manger as well.

Vinodhinee T.
Consultant
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

Commentaires: 1. Automated payroll system
2. Advantage of being connected directly to IRAS
3. Bank and CPF submissions

Avantages: JustLogin comes with user-friendly features and even a person without any previous background in payroll (like me) can use it with minimal training. The pros of the software are listed below
1. The personnel from JustLogin good at the software; they are also up to date with all the developments in the field of manpower including legal or otherwise.
2. The software has many different formats of report generation and payslips which is of great help in deciding how we want the information feeded in.
3. The trainers of the software are very qualified and know what they are doing. They invite questions and explain situations well

Inconvénients: I Think we could use more formats that will help the management like CPF salaried employees vs Non-CPF salaried employees etc

We use it for your own and we recommend it to our clients.

Publié le 29/03/2018
Darren K.
Support client

Avantages: Its very functional. The company progressively improves its technology and functions and that gives me a lot of assurance.

Inconvénients: Some parts of the system still looks old school. Need to improve the user graphical and layout experience I believe.

User friendly

Nur jannah M.
Patent Secretary
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Software is easy to navigate around the pages and is user friendly. Good effort in having this system.

Inconvénients: Can improve on the speed level on choosing the types of leave. Other than that, everything seems to be working fine.

Best payroll software that I've used so far!

Publié le 30/03/2018
Ruby K.
HR Manager
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ease of use with this software helps me to get my work done fast in the shortest possible time.

Avantages: I like the fact that the software is user friendly with easy to use features. The payroll software is very suitable for SMEs like us who prefers a simple solution to our monthly payroll needs. The customer service team is professional and are able to resolve any issues that I have promptly. It is also good that the software is continuously being improved to the users' benefit at no additional cost. I'm glad that I chose Justlogin over the other payroll softwares in the market.

Inconvénients: The only minor grouse is perhaps the limitations to the number of characters that you can enter for the employees' addresses. Some of my employees have foreign addresses e.g. Malaysia addresses that can be rather long and cannot be entered fully under the address section due to the limited character space allocated to it.

Simple to use for everyone who has no knowledge in HR.

Raymond K.
Design Director
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it is the productivity that I could think of straight away. Keep it up.

Avantages: ePayroll. It helps to monitor the payroll easily and syncs the data for easy filing of the tax return.

Inconvénients: eClaim. We seldom use this application and no comment. We are a small set up that do not require this product.

very easy to use , the interface is user friendly

Publié le 28/03/2018
Tamil kumaran S.
Project Safety Supervisor
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: easy way to manage an office environment

Avantages: quick login with less lagging . it is easy to be used ones i have been briefed about the submission of my weekly time sheet. waiting for the approval has been easy also, applying my leaves has been very easy as it reflects how many days leave i have and can be applied.

Inconvénients: have not encountered any. But the least can be improved is the interface of applied and approved leave section whilst inputting the weekly time sheet could be brought up without clicking a drop box option.

easy effective leave application & tracking tools

Nur farzana S.
Software Tester Engineer
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: hassle free, paper less

Avantages: It meets my needs as i directly applied my leave in the system which notify my supervisor for recommendation & then its notify) my manager for leave approval.(through outlook mail)
-my summary of leave taken & balance are all track accordingly.
- its accessible with internet connection , i normally access from mobile window browser without any issue.

Inconvénients: The layout might seems a bit old school, but its meet the purpose. Maybe it can be customized/design better.

Easy to use, user friendly and very smooth applications

James T.
Manager, Marketing (Operations)
Support client

Avantages: Mobile & Desktop Friendly, allows easy access even out of office. The features also allow tracking and checking of other colleagues in/out office for operational communications/coordinations.

Inconvénients: None at this point, keep up the good work guys. Look forward to more user friendly improvements and enhancements.

I used the system everyday to monitor my team members' attendance status.

Joyce J.
Office Administrator
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: it is user friendly.
i like the calendar to view team member's leave status easily.
and I also like to half day sign.

Inconvénients: I do logged out, but it shows i didn't log out every time.
I need to re-open the browser so much time to log in successfully.

Simple and fuss-free service

Grace C.
HR Associate
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client

Avantages: The software is user-friendly, and the buttons are easily accessible. We are able to extract data that we require as administrators, and the users can learn how to use the software readily.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that we dislike about the software. Previously, the time taken to generate the individual attendance reports were slightly long. However it has been speedy since the start of the year.

Improving HR system that worth waiting

Web Developer
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Get things done, as simple as possible.

Avantages: The simplicity of common functionality to get things done. The website is trying to improve, even with very minimum outcome. But old UI still functioning.

Inconvénients: Long loading time, don't have indicator to know whether the page is loading. Confusing upload function that existed twice in same page. New User Interface seem pretty but zero functionality, just for viewing purpose.