Avis clients sur BestNotes

En savoir plus sur BestNotes

BestNotes est un système d'EHR et de CRM révolutionnaire spécialement conçu pour le domaine de la santé comportementale.

En savoir plus sur BestNotes

This service has been extremely easy to navigate compared to the more known EMR’s I have used.

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out how to do seemingly relatively simple things, such as print a document or scan/email files without technical support.

BestNotes - Notes

BestNotes a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 85 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BestNotes ?

Richard
Substance Abuse Therapist (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 11-50 employés

BestNotes is a great documentation service!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

There are several things that I like about BestNotes. First, the ease of developing and using templates makes any modifications so much easier than other programs used in the past. We often do case management, community service, and counseling notes. Sometimes these templates need to be modified. If we have trouble making one ourselves, the support team at BestNotes has always come through to help us.

Actually, there's not a lot that I don't like about BestNotes. I do wish that we would be able to remove some of the pre-populated forms that come with the program. (we don't really have a need to document income, insurance, etc.). That being said, it's possible that technical support could remove those forms.

Clarissa
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Exceptional Orientation Experience

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am able to move quickly through a note while I am with a patient with very little effort and this allows me to focus more on the content of the appointment, and less on charting. My patients are navigating the patient portal with ease, and I love the way their answers to questions during registration auto-populate into the note! The combination of comprehensive content, and the feature of integrating DSM-V criteria into my diagnosis, makes my note look amazing!

I find BestNotes very easy to use, and it makes both common and clinical sense when you navigate the system. I have used six different EHRs while working various Locums Tenens jobs, and they are often complex to learn without added benefit for use. For my Private Practice, I evaluated several EHRs that ranged from moderate to expensively priced and there were pros/cons to all of them. One of the most annoying issues I ran into when considering software was that there were often "training packages" to purchase that dictated how many hours of orientation and training you could have. I was told by a friend that uses BestNotes for Psychiatry and Addictions Treatment to look into BestNotes as she thought it was the easiest EHR she had ever used (she works for a large Hospital system and has her own practice). I looked into BestNotes and was very impressed with what it has to offer, and at a very affordable price. What really impressed me about BN was the excellent Customer Service from the first contact, to completing my orientation for implementation. I was given unlimited hours to learn the system at no additional cost. I had an amazing trainer "[SENSITIVE CONTENT]" who was knowledgeable, patient, and accommodated my busy schedule for weeks! In addition, not only did [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assist me with customizing auto-notes and templates, she actually taught me how to make changes for myself so that I can make improvements/adjustments independently. I can't say enough about the experience!

I think that there are always improvements that every EHR can make, however BestNotes is a robust and easy to use system. I appreciated their openness to hear input about how they could make changes, and their eagerness to let me know what changes are already in the works! More focus on the billing/clearinghouse integration would be beneficial, however this appears to be coming in the future.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to know that you have been enjoying BestNotes and find it easy to use. We work closely with our users and regulators to make sure that our software is compliant with the highest standards in the behavioral health and addiction treatment industries. Additionally, we include unlimited training and support in every license agreement and keep our prices low, so that you can be confident using our software!

Michelle
CEP (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

You Get What You Pay For

Commentaires : I really wanted to love BestNotes but I regretted my decision straight away. Having the trial was useless because the system is cumbersome but I thought it was just me. Thus stuck with in site of my concern, hoping things would get easier/better but that never happened. Lesson learned for selecting them based on a non-clinician referral who clearly didn't know any better. BestNotes reps acknowledge that little has changed with the platform in the past 15 years (since its inception) and it shows. They insist a new product is underway although they have no information on when it will be released. Think this said to merely pacify customers. I assume they gain and keep some customers due to the low price but using the software is like stepping into a time warp. I'd rather pay more money for a modern, user friendly system that can be used across device and is truly web based rather than a low price for a grossly outdated system. This EHR needs a complete overall!

The price for this EHR is phenomenal and BestNotes has the potential to be great. I like that you can add your own customized forms. The scripted treatment plan goals are better than most as they are measurable (but BestNotes did take some short cuts by simply repeating the same goals over and over).

As many users have been indicating since 2016, BestNotes is looks like something from the 1900's. Thus the systems uses a lot of odd symbols from the 1990's (such as a floppy disk).There seems to be no consistency with font size across pages. Some of the templates have typos. Minor clients that require parental signature consent forms is ridiculously complicated. They systems uses a lot of their own made up acronyms that are confusing. Many of the videos/self help guides are outdated or otherwise irrelevant. It is clunky, grossly outdated, has an ugly interface, and is not intuitive. This system is not web based, you have to download the software application on your computer, the client portal is practically useless since clients cant self schedule or pay a bill there, and have to contract with a third party for billing thereby increasing your costs. Sadly, the staff are nice enough but can be a bit condescending if you cant quickly make sense out of the madness that is BestNotes that they have normalized.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your feedback Michelle. I'm sorry you had such a painful experience. Respectfully, there are a few points that I would like to clarify. First, you mentioned that documentation can be confusing and clunky. It's true that BestNotes is customizable to a fault and we've taken some significant steps to make things easier. We hired a clinical director and after 3 years of Research/Development, we've released an entire set of behavioral health and addiction treatment focused documentation (from Admission to Discharge) that considers Joint Commission, CARF, Payer and common State/County regulations. The best part is that we keep this documentation updated for you. As regulations change, so does your documentation one less thing to worry about! Unfortunately, Capterra only have gives us 1000 characters to reply to your feedback. Quickly, BestNotes is entirely web-based, includes a lot of internal billing tools and we haven't stopped developing our current version.

Kelly
Therapist/Owner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing customer service!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My experience with customer services, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been wonderful. I appreciate her knowledge of the product, patience with instructing users, problem-solving when something comes up, and follow through.

BestNotes was introduced to me at a previous employer and I loved the customer support, ability to customize for my business, and user-friendly interface. This has continued to be true in my business. BestNotes' dedication to onboarding with technical support has been integral to my positive experience with the platform. Having a portal I can send to clients is indispensible to my largely telehealth practice. DSM5, an optional feature, is helpful.

Customizing existing files for intake was somewhat difficult. For example, on intake, I would prefer that some items be required to be filled in by clients before moving on to the next item. Clients continue to have difficulty finding things on the portal.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you, Kelly for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've been happy with our features and customer support. We want to make sure that everyone who uses our product is getting the best possible experience, so our team works closely with users and regulators to avoid unnecessary actions. We also provide unlimited training and support, so if there are any problems with using our product, we are available to help. Thank you for using BestNotes and have a great day!

Mary
Billing Company Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Finally! Software and Customer Service like no other!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The customer service has been incredible. In my years in billing, there are no emergencies. So, even though I expect an average 24 hour response to my calls (experience with other software vendors) so far, I've had someone answer the calls and get my questions answered. Furthermore, what software out there allows you to see what changes you need to do live? NONE! They show you what you are doing and explain why. That allows you, the consumer, to ensure you know why you made changes in the first place. Other software vendors just give you videos and you are on your way right? Well, here comes BEST NOTES exceeding all my expectations with real live people, in the USA!!!!! that show they have a true passion for their product and it shows. On week two of implementation, I was already sending claims and receiving ERAS through the EZ Claim software! You can't beat that. And I was able to move one client over all by myself, with two therapists! (of course, BEST NOTES was there as part of my team.)

What I love the most about the software is that it does not think for you nor does it second guess your intentions. It is so frustrating to work with software that is not allowing you to tell it what to do. With this program, you are in control. Don't get me wrong, it will tell you when something is not set up right. But the beauty that results from all your hard work shows off in compliance. When all is said and done, you are left with a beautiful software that is compliant in every way. That is worth everything to a practice. The pairing up with the billing software was a breeze. Populating the tables for my therapists was easy and well worth the work it took, although minimal, because they made it so easy to function. The scheduling is super easy. As a full service billing company, we offer the capabilities of scheduling, checking eligibility, populating the demographics and insurance information as well as collecting payment information for our clients. We also send out the screenings and patient application for the portal. Our clients only need to worry about seeing their clients without needing to worry about anything else. This ensures that all claims have a better chance of getting paid; not denied for front end edits as well as providing our client the opportunity of separating themselves from the billing side of things with their own patients. This produces a great visit every time and that is what we aim for. It's no different than what BEST NOTES has done for us.

We were up and running in the first week alone. Being in the billing and administrative business for so long, you learn a few things here and there about switching your vendors that make it super easy and efficient moving over from one side to the other. However, with the TEAM EFFORT from BEST NOTES, we were able to go through basic training to get the practices up and running in the first week. So far, everything makes perfect sense. I have not found anything I don't like. I truly don't expect to either.

James
IT Support (É.-U.)

Excellent CRM

Commentaires : Overall our experience with BestNotes has been great. Their support staff is really on top of things. We are very much looking forward to what BestNotes Fresh has to bring.

I think the CRM functions of this software are fantastic. We run a multi-facility drug and alcohol treatment center and BestNotes certainly meets the needs for the varying levels of complexity that each client's chart needs based on their level of care. The note templates are highly customizable and the reporting functions have been a massive asset as tool for our chart audits.

Honestly, our biggest problems with BestNotes come from its integration with other software and the eMAR. As a CRM BestNotes functions well, but we use an integration with DrFirst for ePrescribe that disrupts some functionality within BestNotes. We also use a lab integration through HalfPenny that has been left wanting. The eMAR is nice to have, but the ability to audit and track medication changes is fairly limited at this point.

Allison
Intake Coordinator/Human Resources (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Amazing EMAR System

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It has been a positive experience, it's extremely easy to use and I would recommend this to other facilites in a heartbeat.

I love how easy it is to access and print out records. It's simple for me to pull records with the click of a button. I like also how we can keep HR files in bestnotes as well as clients. The "tagging" system makes it easier to find people under certain tags.

Unable to think of something that I do not like.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to know that you are happy with our product. We believe that easy-to-use and efficient records make it easier for everyone, including you, to get things done. Our team works closely with our users, clinical team, and regulators to make sure that our products conform to the highest state and national clinical standards, so that you can focus on what's important - your patients. Thanks again for choosing BestNotes, and we hope to hear from you soon!

IT Director (É.-U.)

BestNotes Fits our Practice Well

BestNotes has the functionality to support a practice with multiple different departments and offerings. We offer outpatient and residential substance abuse services as well as medical and mental health services. Finding an EHR that would compliment our service offerings was difficult, but BestNotes is doing a great job.

When initially setting up and getting familiar with the EHR you receive top tier support, after the initial period, however, support is not as responsive. BestNotes also isn't quite as polished as some competitors, but what they lack in visual design, they make up for in the customization and flexibility.

Micah
CFO/COO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great for small practices.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : BestNotes has been partners with us from the beginning, they help create the EMR we needed to be successful .

I like the accessibility of their support team, and willingness to provide training and support. They are reasonably priced and are also able to customize much of the clinical record

They do not provide compliance oversight, and are not up to date on your states regulatory requirements or provide that level of service the way that many other medical records do.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Micah! Thanks for your review. For some reason, your team is not utilizing our documentation that keeps you compliant. I would love to help fix this. In short, we have our own clinical team as well as an outside clinical advisory board. Our goal is to give customers out-of-the-box clinical documentation (for both addiction and general behavioral health) that adheres to common Medicaid/Medicare standards we see throughout the country as well as CARF and Joint Commission standards. The best part is that we keep this updated for you over time! There are no extra fees for this service, and you can implement it today. To learn more, please visit https://help.bestnotes.com/support/solutions/articles/11000070735-addiction-treatment-profile-atp- I would love to schedule a meeting with your clinical team and our clinical director to review your needs and show you how our documentation can take the worry out of compliance. Please email team@bestnotes.com at your convenience.

Jose Gregorio
Jose Gregorio
Motivador Superación Personal (Venezuela)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

BestNotes to organize your mind !!

Commentaires : So far I have had to install this system to more than 30 people and none have expressed unwanted comments about the operation and operation of the system. They are very satisfied customers because of the way they organize medical information and how they access it.

BestNotes is a cloud based health or medical records system. Conceptualized for small and medium clinics. BestNotes offers applications for mobile devices on Android and iOS.

BestNotes has managed to satisfy the need to solve the complex task of managing patient documents. It is a software that covers all the administrative aspects to handle medical documents. It has a practical, simple and fast search systems. Its interface has the information well ordered so that the medical authority can make a diagnosis. The more medical history a patient has, the order of visualization of the data is decisive for a diagnosis and this system does it very well.

Larry
CEO / Director (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

The best bet for your money

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Great

How easy it was to navigate and implement.

After trying another system I thought better and decided to stay where I was.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you found our software easy to use and that it met your needs. We're happy to know that you had a positive experience with our support and training, as well as the robust features offered in BestNotes. We always work hard to provide the best possible service, and your feedback helps us do just that. Thanks again for choosing BestNotes!

Christina
Outpatient Therapist (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

"Bang for your Buck"

Commentaires : As an outpatient therapist, this system allows is so user friendly and to have the customer support to help make forms that was already in place and not charge is a wonderful experience.

This software allows you to easily navigate the system. Easy to understand and straight forward. Your able to still use your same consumer forms instead of paper its now electronic.

When we first started we were unable to send patient forms to clients. You can't bill directly from the system. 2019 North Carolina states we had to be able to exchange information to other companies and BestNotes did not allow that feature at that time.

Ranya
Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 1 001-5 000 employés

Clinical Director Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great benefits, good collaboration with outside programs like Outcome Tools and Dr. First.

The Chart Report Audit, it's collaboration with Outcome Tools, and the easy of autopopulated notes

I don't like that to add a parent/guardian, you have to create a chart for that guardian rather than just listing them and their contact information in the clients chart.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to know that BestNotes is helping you in your work and that it is easy to use. OutcomeTools has been instrumental in helping our customers track their progress monitoring. Your comments make us really happy, and we will continue to work hard for you so that you can get the most out of our product.

Daniela
Social Worker (É.-U.)

Work Notes are the BestNotes

Commentaires : My overall experience with BestNotes has so far been a positive one more than anything.

What I like most about this software is that there is an app for it. I think that this makes it so much better and accesible. I am able to get into clients’ charts with ease and leave notes without having to have my computer with me. I also think that it is very user friendly even if it does take some practice and playing around with it.

The thing I like least about this software is that there is a whole download of an app that has to be done on the actual computer which makes it hard to access from other computers/laptops.

Susannah
Owner; Counselor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Susannah Review

Commentaires : BestNotes has been great overall. It makes things simple and easy for both us and our clients.

This system makes it easy for treatment planning and assessments to be done. Scheduling is convenient and the client information is easily accessible.

The billing system has been the most challenging component of BestNotes.

Kenneth
Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 1 001-5 000 employés

Looks Outdated, Works OK

Commentaires : This EHR software is able to do scheduling, documentation, administration duties, all while being HIPAA-compliant.

The software is affordable and does offer a lot of different options for mental health practitioners needing an EHR.

The software looks very outdated and is not intuitive to navigate. It can be frustrating to look at and work with.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Kenneth! We agree, our interfacing is aging but we have two exciting developments underway that will help. First, at the beginning of the year we will be releasing an update that will significantly improve the look and feel of BestNotes. Second, we're working on a brand new version from the ground-up. Once it's released, current customers will be grandfathered-in on pricing and enjoy all the new technology and workflow enhancements. We can't wait for you to see it! As a reminder, you have unlimited training and support with BestNotes. If you're experiencing a problem with the workflow navigation - we would love to help. Send us an email at team@bestnotes.com or call our support line: 866-543-6646. Thanks again for your time and thoughts, Kenneth!

Gary
Outpatient Treatment Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Thanks, BestNotes

Commentaires : Not having to process hardcopies and keep large file rooms full of papers.

Effectiveness of usage. It was easy to train staff in usage.

not sure really. Everything was fairly user friendly.

Dominic
OARS Product Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Great product!

Best product on the market! Too many other ehrs are way too expensive for what they feature! Love bestnotes!

I cant think of anything negative to say, i widh we wouldve went with bestnotes from the beginning! Thanks BN!

Chari
Chari
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

It does what it needs to

They give you a lot of features you need for scheduling and client management in a secure place.

It is definitely not pretty. You would think that something that has been around for a while would have a better user interface. There is also a huge learning curve for all of our Therapist and other users.

Bryant
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Not too bad to use

5,0 l’année dernière

It's a great tool for organization when completing notes which can be viewed by whoever is on the account/has permissions to do so.

The forms could have been designed a little better. When you delete something and go too far, it deletes the box that you want to type in. The box should be integrated like some type of frame work if that makes sense.

Ruth
Billing Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux

Nice scheduling product.

It is very easy to use, keeps a record of what has been done on a patient's account, it is great for notes.

At the time of printing records it was not possible to work on anything else, there is a little window that appears and disappear for every single page printing, which was pretty annoying and does not allow you to work in another program.

Sharon
Chief Clinical Officer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

small issues but overall a good system

Commentaires : Overall experience has been good, again we are new to using the software and some of the issues we are dealing with may very well be user error and not connected with the software itself.

Likes include ease of access, ability to navigate, ability to print information as needed

As we are new to using BestNotes I am not sure if its a technical error or user error but it fails to carry over the level of care for each client. Also there seems to be a lot of steps involved with using the documentation.

Jessica
Collections specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Seems to be an older software.

Commentaires : I believe Best Notes could be more utilized if they would advance the technologies of the program to easily use and make edits.

When a patient is selected, all documents uploaded are listed on the right, but I am still able to create and select a folder on the left to see a list of the documents in that category.

The software doesn't seem to be upgrading with the advances in technology. I still find it hard to navigate and make edits to a document without it making an error in the formatting.

Charley
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not for those who love a paper chart

The integrating process was difficult but their trainers were always available and very helpful. They can customize a lot, but if you have clinician who love a paper chart and who prefer free flow documentation this is a difficult program to get them on board with.

If you are trying to use without something like a DoctorFirst, it is really problem prone. They have just rolled out some new features though, which I hope will resolve ongoing med errors and lots of front end work.

Gordon
CM/CBRS (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

BestNotes is a great product

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The ease of usage once I was trained on how it works.

With the limited use I had, there was nothing I would change.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Best Notes. We're glad to hear that you are happy with our product and find it helpful for your work. Your feedback is valuable to us and helps us improve in any way possible. We hope to continue receiving positive reviews like this one in the future!