15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur BestNotes

BestNotes est un système d'EHR et de CRM révolutionnaire spécialement conçu pour le domaine de la santé comportementale.

En savoir plus sur BestNotes

This service has been extremely easy to navigate compared to the more known EMR’s I have used.

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out how to do seemingly relatively simple things, such as print a document or scan/email files without technical support.

BestNotes - Notes

BestNotes a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 95 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BestNotes ?

Mary
Billing Company Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Finally! Software and Customer Service like no other!

Commentaires : The customer service has been incredible. In my years in billing, there are no emergencies. So, even though I expect an average 24 hour response to my calls (experience with other software vendors) so far, I've had someone answer the calls and get my questions answered. Furthermore, what software out there allows you to see what changes you need to do live? NONE! They show you what you are doing and explain why. That allows you, the consumer, to ensure you know why you made changes in the first place. Other software vendors just give you videos and you are on your way right? Well, here comes BEST NOTES exceeding all my expectations with real live people, in the USA!!!!! that show they have a true passion for their product and it shows. On week two of implementation, I was already sending claims and receiving ERAS through the EZ Claim software! You can't beat that. And I was able to move one client over all by myself, with two therapists! (of course, BEST NOTES was there as part of my team.)

What I love the most about the software is that it does not think for you nor does it second guess your intentions. It is so frustrating to work with software that is not allowing you to tell it what to do. With this program, you are in control. Don't get me wrong, it will tell you when something is not set up right. But the beauty that results from all your hard work shows off in compliance. When all is said and done, you are left with a beautiful software that is compliant in every way. That is worth everything to a practice. The pairing up with the billing software was a breeze. Populating the tables for my therapists was easy and well worth the work it took, although minimal, because they made it so easy to function. The scheduling is super easy. As a full service billing company, we offer the capabilities of scheduling, checking eligibility, populating the demographics and insurance information as well as collecting payment information for our clients. We also send out the screenings and patient application for the portal. Our clients only need to worry about seeing their clients without needing to worry about anything else. This ensures that all claims have a better chance of getting paid; not denied for front end edits as well as providing our client the opportunity of separating themselves from the billing side of things with their own patients. This produces a great visit every time and that is what we aim for. It's no different than what BEST NOTES has done for us.

We were up and running in the first week alone. Being in the billing and administrative business for so long, you learn a few things here and there about switching your vendors that make it super easy and efficient moving over from one side to the other. However, with the TEAM EFFORT from BEST NOTES, we were able to go through basic training to get the practices up and running in the first week. So far, everything makes perfect sense. I have not found anything I don't like. I truly don't expect to either.

Kelly
Therapist/Owner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing customer service!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience with customer services, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been wonderful. I appreciate her knowledge of the product, patience with instructing users, problem-solving when something comes up, and follow through.

BestNotes was introduced to me at a previous employer and I loved the customer support, ability to customize for my business, and user-friendly interface. This has continued to be true in my business. BestNotes' dedication to onboarding with technical support has been integral to my positive experience with the platform. Having a portal I can send to clients is indispensible to my largely telehealth practice. DSM5, an optional feature, is helpful.

Customizing existing files for intake was somewhat difficult. For example, on intake, I would prefer that some items be required to be filled in by clients before moving on to the next item. Clients continue to have difficulty finding things on the portal.

l’année dernière

Thank you, Kelly for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've been happy with our features and customer support. We want to make sure that everyone who uses our product is getting the best possible experience, so our team works closely with users and regulators to avoid unnecessary actions. We also provide unlimited training and support, so if there are any problems with using our product, we are available to help. Thank you for using BestNotes and have a great day!

Michelle
CEP (É.-U.)

You Get What You Pay For

Commentaires : I really wanted to love BestNotes but I regretted my decision straight away. Having the trial was useless because the system is cumbersome but I thought it was just me. Thus stuck with in site of my concern, hoping things would get easier/better but that never happened. Lesson learned for selecting them based on a non-clinician referral who clearly didn't know any better. BestNotes reps acknowledge that little has changed with the platform in the past 15 years (since its inception) and it shows. They insist a new product is underway although they have no information on when it will be released. Think this said to merely pacify customers. I assume they gain and keep some customers due to the low price but using the software is like stepping into a time warp. I'd rather pay more money for a modern, user friendly system that can be used across device and is truly web based rather than a low price for a grossly outdated system. This EHR needs a complete overall!

The price for this EHR is phenomenal and BestNotes has the potential to be great. I like that you can add your own customized forms. The scripted treatment plan goals are better than most as they are measurable (but BestNotes did take some short cuts by simply repeating the same goals over and over).

As many users have been indicating since 2016, BestNotes is looks like something from the 1900's. Thus the systems uses a lot of odd symbols from the 1990's (such as a floppy disk).There seems to be no consistency with font size across pages. Some of the templates have typos. Minor clients that require parental signature consent forms is ridiculously complicated. They systems uses a lot of their own made up acronyms that are confusing. Many of the videos/self help guides are outdated or otherwise irrelevant. It is clunky, grossly outdated, has an ugly interface, and is not intuitive. This system is not web based, you have to download the software application on your computer, the client portal is practically useless since clients cant self schedule or pay a bill there, and have to contract with a third party for billing thereby increasing your costs. Sadly, the staff are nice enough but can be a bit condescending if you cant quickly make sense out of the madness that is BestNotes that they have normalized.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your feedback Michelle. I'm sorry you had such a painful experience. Respectfully, there are a few points that I would like to clarify. First, you mentioned that documentation can be confusing and clunky. It's true that BestNotes is customizable to a fault and we've taken some significant steps to make things easier. We hired a clinical director and after 3 years of Research/Development, we've released an entire set of behavioral health and addiction treatment focused documentation (from Admission to Discharge) that considers Joint Commission, CARF, Payer and common State/County regulations. The best part is that we keep this documentation updated for you. As regulations change, so does your documentation one less thing to worry about! Unfortunately, Capterra only have gives us 1000 characters to reply to your feedback. Quickly, BestNotes is entirely web-based, includes a lot of internal billing tools and we haven't stopped developing our current version.

Clarissa
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Exceptional Orientation Experience

Commentaires : I am able to move quickly through a note while I am with a patient with very little effort and this allows me to focus more on the content of the appointment, and less on charting. My patients are navigating the patient portal with ease, and I love the way their answers to questions during registration auto-populate into the note! The combination of comprehensive content, and the feature of integrating DSM-V criteria into my diagnosis, makes my note look amazing!

I find BestNotes very easy to use, and it makes both common and clinical sense when you navigate the system. I have used six different EHRs while working various Locums Tenens jobs, and they are often complex to learn without added benefit for use. For my Private Practice, I evaluated several EHRs that ranged from moderate to expensively priced and there were pros/cons to all of them. One of the most annoying issues I ran into when considering software was that there were often "training packages" to purchase that dictated how many hours of orientation and training you could have. I was told by a friend that uses BestNotes for Psychiatry and Addictions Treatment to look into BestNotes as she thought it was the easiest EHR she had ever used (she works for a large Hospital system and has her own practice). I looked into BestNotes and was very impressed with what it has to offer, and at a very affordable price. What really impressed me about BN was the excellent Customer Service from the first contact, to completing my orientation for implementation. I was given unlimited hours to learn the system at no additional cost. I had an amazing trainer "[SENSITIVE CONTENT]" who was knowledgeable, patient, and accommodated my busy schedule for weeks! In addition, not only did [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assist me with customizing auto-notes and templates, she actually taught me how to make changes for myself so that I can make improvements/adjustments independently. I can't say enough about the experience!

I think that there are always improvements that every EHR can make, however BestNotes is a robust and easy to use system. I appreciated their openness to hear input about how they could make changes, and their eagerness to let me know what changes are already in the works! More focus on the billing/clearinghouse integration would be beneficial, however this appears to be coming in the future.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to know that you have been enjoying BestNotes and find it easy to use. We work closely with our users and regulators to make sure that our software is compliant with the highest standards in the behavioral health and addiction treatment industries. Additionally, we include unlimited training and support in every license agreement and keep our prices low, so that you can be confident using our software!

James
IT Support (É.-U.)

Excellent CRM

Commentaires : Overall our experience with BestNotes has been great. Their support staff is really on top of things. We are very much looking forward to what BestNotes Fresh has to bring.

I think the CRM functions of this software are fantastic. We run a multi-facility drug and alcohol treatment center and BestNotes certainly meets the needs for the varying levels of complexity that each client's chart needs based on their level of care. The note templates are highly customizable and the reporting functions have been a massive asset as tool for our chart audits.

Honestly, our biggest problems with BestNotes come from its integration with other software and the eMAR. As a CRM BestNotes functions well, but we use an integration with DrFirst for ePrescribe that disrupts some functionality within BestNotes. We also use a lab integration through HalfPenny that has been left wanting. The eMAR is nice to have, but the ability to audit and track medication changes is fairly limited at this point.

Allison
Intake Coordinator/Human Resources (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Amazing EMAR System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has been a positive experience, it's extremely easy to use and I would recommend this to other facilites in a heartbeat.

I love how easy it is to access and print out records. It's simple for me to pull records with the click of a button. I like also how we can keep HR files in bestnotes as well as clients. The "tagging" system makes it easier to find people under certain tags.

Unable to think of something that I do not like.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to know that you are happy with our product. We believe that easy-to-use and efficient records make it easier for everyone, including you, to get things done. Our team works closely with our users, clinical team, and regulators to make sure that our products conform to the highest state and national clinical standards, so that you can focus on what's important - your patients. Thanks again for choosing BestNotes, and we hope to hear from you soon!

sheri
Vice President and Therapist (É.-U.)

Best Customer Service and Easy to Use

Commentaires : The calendar feature for all of our therapists to coordinate has been extremely helpful. The group notes are automatically placed in the client file and has saved countless hours.

After trying several EHR free trial offers, BestNotes provided the best price for my smaller business and was the most responsive in following-up in a timely and professional manner. An important feature is how customizable and flexible the software is, any form that we use is able to be incorporated into the system. The most impressive feature is the customer service. I felt overwhelmed and anxious about switching systems but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely patient and explained every aspect that I needed, I never feel rushed or minimized. The software has features that organize our client files more throughly and efficiently.

I appreciate that BestNotes creates billing and invoices I wish I could submit claims through BestNotes.

david
Counselor Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Commentaires : Best tool I have used. If there is a preset that does not fit well, they will design it to fit your needs. Customer service is everything. They never make you feel stupid, they help you right away.

The software is pretty encompassing, which means it takes time to become very familiar. But the onboarding is done through Zoom with very accomodating and professional staff that take time to cover their set agenda and any questions you may have...even if you have asked the question previously. If you call customer service, you get through and get connected and problem solved immediately.

The software is pretty encompassing. It takes time to learn.

BestNotes Fits our Practice Well

BestNotes has the functionality to support a practice with multiple different departments and offerings. We offer outpatient and residential substance abuse services as well as medical and mental health services. Finding an EHR that would compliment our service offerings was difficult, but BestNotes is doing a great job.

When initially setting up and getting familiar with the EHR you receive top tier support, after the initial period, however, support is not as responsive. BestNotes also isn't quite as polished as some competitors, but what they lack in visual design, they make up for in the customization and flexibility.

Sue
Director of behavioral health (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

BestNotes at a small agency

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Give your clinical and support staff enough time and training to get used to the transition to the EHR. Make sure you have a couple of power users on the team to assist others, and set very clear expectations in advance on how your team is to use the product, especially with the treatment planning and calendar features. I suggest having a learning community rather than simply trainings because staff got overwhelmed and didn’t recall what was learned.

We were able to get through a CARF survey with not a lot of difficulty. The product made it easy for the consultant and auditor to evaluate the charts. It also makes it simpler to set and track charting metrics for the clinicians.

You will pay extra for using features you need like Outcome measures and telehealth. It would be helpful to be able select a date range in a chart for the purposes of releasing records.

Christina
Outpatient Therapist (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

"Bang for your Buck"

Commentaires : As an outpatient therapist, this system allows is so user friendly and to have the customer support to help make forms that was already in place and not charge is a wonderful experience.

This software allows you to easily navigate the system. Easy to understand and straight forward. Your able to still use your same consumer forms instead of paper its now electronic.

When we first started we were unable to send patient forms to clients. You can't bill directly from the system. 2019 North Carolina states we had to be able to exchange information to other companies and BestNotes did not allow that feature at that time.

Shelley
billing contractor (É.-U.)

Exceptional Customer Service

I was an owner/biller of a mental health clinic and we always knew that we could call BestNotes with any problems that we encountered and that we would receive exceptional customer service.

Some of the billing reports could be updated to help bill more efficiently and ensure that claims are not missed.

l’année dernière

BestNotes is extremely grateful for your continued support and partnership. We truly appreciate it and are committed to providing the best possible experience to our customers. If you ever have any other feedback or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to us at team@bestnotes.com. We would be more than happy to help resolve whatever issue you may have. Thank you again!

Danielle
Clinician (É.-U.)

Clinical Documentation

Commentaires : I like it no problems except it saves the same clinical report and you have to delete that or replace and could delete and active one on accident

It has goals and objectives prepared and allows you to fill in blanks for ease of documentation and makes it fast and able to be able to tailor to clients or fill in your own with quick add

Many notes that make the same progress note but have a million titles like contact is easier to do just one type since it’s over looked and can end up looking like contact parent but it was natural support those are mixed up

l’année dernière

Thank you for your positive review of BestNotes. We're glad to hear that you found our software helpful and easy to use. We work closely with our users and regulators to make sure that we are compliant with the latest state and national clinical standards. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience so that you can keep your team efficient and compliant. Thanks again for your support, have a great day!

Ranya
Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 1 001–5 000 employés

Clinical Director Review

Commentaires : Great benefits, good collaboration with outside programs like Outcome Tools and Dr. First.

The Chart Report Audit, it's collaboration with Outcome Tools, and the easy of autopopulated notes

I don't like that to add a parent/guardian, you have to create a chart for that guardian rather than just listing them and their contact information in the clients chart.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to know that BestNotes is helping you in your work and that it is easy to use. OutcomeTools has been instrumental in helping our customers track their progress monitoring. Your comments make us really happy, and we will continue to work hard for you so that you can get the most out of our product.

Jessica
Collections specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Seems to be an older software.

Commentaires : I believe Best Notes could be more utilized if they would advance the technologies of the program to easily use and make edits.

When a patient is selected, all documents uploaded are listed on the right, but I am still able to create and select a folder on the left to see a list of the documents in that category.

The software doesn't seem to be upgrading with the advances in technology. I still find it hard to navigate and make edits to a document without it making an error in the formatting.

Russell
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Loving Best Notes!

Commentaires : It has helped our business tremendously in terms of time saving and organization.

Our company was new to EHR and my staff was quite intimidated. The training and customer service was incredible. Very responsive and available. We especially like that they are willing to customize it for our particular business and we can upload our current forms. They also had a lot of already prepared documents that are accreditation approved.

We love it and don't have any complaints. I guess some visual graphic improvement would be the only thing I can think of.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your kind words and support Russell!

Robert
Billing Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Perfect for what we use it for

Commentaires : I still currently use this daily.

Great way to organize patient files. It's easy to use and understand. Can be organized and separated by facilities (we bill for multiple facilities).

My biggest complaint is that the "quick list" only goes up to 7 and there isn't any customization to add lists. We use that to separate our facilities patients however we bill for more than 7 facilities.

Natsumi
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

User Friendly

Commentaires : Very good. Surely, I was nervous using it at the beginning, but my transition to this software was very smooth.

This software is very user friendly and BestNotes' Customer services are also very well trained. I love it!

I don't remember any difficulty to use this software. This was my first online Medical record software.

McKinzee
System Administrator (É.-U.)

BestNotes Review

Commentaires : Overall, this program has been a lifesaver to our organization so far and we look forward to the future with the system

One of the huge benefits of this system is the comprehensive reports section. The reports section has reports for any level of metric you can think of to track for your organization. Want to see the demographics of your clients? BestNotes can do it. How about reasons for client turnover? The system has a report for that as well. You also have the rapid response from the support staff who usually can get back to you in about 1-2 hours after you submit a ticket, and in a lot of cases, it could be under an hour.

The thing I like the least has to be the fact that "Tags" are in the calendar section. This allows you to, if you are not careful, add the appointment to multiple user profiles. Once this occurs, it takes between 5 and 10 minutes to actually get the appointment to reopen to delete it.

Amy
Marketing Assistant/BestNotes Administrator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

BestNotes- Great Program. Great Partnership.

Commentaires : Engage first purchased BestNotes in late 2013. Kristen Francom has been our Implementation Specialist since then. She worked with us to set up BestNotes for our Intensive Outpatient Programs. Our company has experience tremendous growth within the past two years and Kristen at BestNotes has been right there helping get the most out of BestNotes. We appreciate that if there is a functionality of BestNotes that we need but is not in place she talks with the developer on our behalf to see if those needs can be met. BestNotes has helped us keep better track of our clients as well as get a better picture of how our community outreach is directly impacting our census. Ideally we would like Bestnotes to have the functionality to house both our private practice and program clients WITHOUT crossover but have been informed that there is not a way to do that at this time. It did take our staff a while to get use to how to use Bestnotes. Since BestNotes is a program that is used differently between companies there is not one standardized training that BestNotes can offer. They do have a help desk site that does answer many questions a user may have. However, we have created our own training documents that are specific to how our office uses the program. Overall we are very happy that with BestNotes we not only purchased a very useful and helpful program but also that we have experienced a partnership with Kristen Francom in making BestNotes work for us.

Gary
Outpatient Treatment Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Thanks, BestNotes

Commentaires : Not having to process hardcopies and keep large file rooms full of papers.

Effectiveness of usage. It was easy to train staff in usage.

not sure really. Everything was fairly user friendly.

Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Good Value for the money

Commentaires : Overall our organization has had a positive experience with best notes.

Software has a lot of features and when needed things print well. A good overall system for individuals notes

could be slightly smoother for documenting groups and interface could use an update. Nothing too negative overall.

Chari
Chari
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

It does what it needs to

They give you a lot of features you need for scheduling and client management in a secure place.

It is definitely not pretty. You would think that something that has been around for a while would have a better user interface. There is also a huge learning curve for all of our Therapist and other users.

Renee
Administrator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Stellar product for the money

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This has been one of the most difficult onboarding and I’m familiar with zencharts, theranest, and KIPU. However, the difficulty was offset with the price and the best staff! [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was the most patient and understanding man I have ever met. Whenever I call for questions, everyone is amazingly patient and they don’t make you feel like your questions are too simple or like they don’t have time. That’s the only reason this is a 5 star product, is your personnel.

Economics was a HUGE factor. We are a smallCompany just starting out.

It’s busy. Visually, it’s quite busy. The content and where you create formsIs everywhere. Medical is in one area.New forms is another area. Group notes another area. Small print. Same colors. Appears unorganized like an overstuffed closet.

Sam
Transportation Specialist ()
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

It gets the job done

Commentaires : I've been able to use quite a few different EMR programs so far in my career. I even worked doing tech support for a company that gathered information from these types of programs to send appointment reminders. Based on my own experience with BestNotes, it gets the job done. It doesn't have much of a wow factor, it doesn't seem to have any special bells and whistles as far as I can tell. It's steady, it works and it does so consistently. Overall, I guess I find myself with no reasons to overly criticize the product, but also no reason to overly praise the product. What you get for the price seems to be fair and the program feels simple to understand and use.

Price Simplicity It just works

Ugly user interface (looks like a 90's program) Takes a few clicks to access the information that you want to see Lacks bells and whistles (smarthphone apps, cloud features, etc.)