4,4 /5
    4,2 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur Cisco Webex

WebEx Meeting Center offre des fonctions intégrées de partage audio, vidéo et de contenu.

En savoir plus sur Cisco Webex

25 avis affichés sur 4 735

Martin yvan M.
étudiant
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 14/11/2020

"Indispensable"

Avantages: Sa fonctionnalité de visioconférence pour discuter avec plusieurs personnes à la fois et partager du contenu pendant la conférence. J'ai connu cisco webex pendant le confinement pour mes études universitaires

Inconvénients: Il ya parfois le difficultés de connectivité

• Publié le 14/11/2020
Nelson kipchirchir S.
ICT Officer
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"An awesome online meeting tool!"

Avantages: No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting
The application provides a very clear audio and video quality.
The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome.
The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems.
The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it.
A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

Inconvénients: The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that
It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth.
I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Aki D.
Change Management Lead
Produits chimiques, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2020

"Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement"

Commentaires: Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

Avantages: The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Inconvénients: Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze.
2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

• Publié le 25/11/2020
Steve B.
Lead User Experience Engineer
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2018

"How the mighty have fallen"

Commentaires: WebEx used to be great software. Now it is mediocre software that is overpriced and underfeatured. Asking a question on a Cisco forum about WebEx has the moderator close your question and redirect you to a WebEx site. WebEx is past its prime, and it shows in the lack of revolutionary or even maintenance features in the WebEx client. Nearly any other choice will be cheaper and offer a better experience to users.

Avantages: WebEx was the default leader in virtual meetings. Subsequent to its acquisition by Cisco, things got markedly better. The tool had broad integration with scheduling tools like Outlook, and the (relatively) recent addition of the ability to attend a meeting using only a browser is an added bonus for people who lack administrative rights on their PCs.

Inconvénients: With stiff competition from Microsoft's Skype for Business, the venerable GoToMeeting, and newer arrivals like Slack and Zoom, WebEx is now a choice amongst many. When WebEx works, it does so decently at best. It suffers from bandwidth issues, even with only two participants in the same building. Furthermore, if a large enterprise buys an account, they are given "dedicated" support. When the client recently kept crashing every time I joined a meeting, I called the WebEx support number. After a half hour, I was told I needed to be transferred to our company's dedicated support team, who (after an hour of not being able to fix my problem) said I needed to be transferred to Cisco. Their agents wanted me to roll back device drivers (that hadn't been updated in over three months) and even suggested I may need to reinstall my operating system! I told them I had no issues with any of the other tools I use daily (Hangouts, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business) and that I could attend a WebEx meeting if I used a browser. The agents only knew how to read from a script, and still haven't solved my problem.

• Publié le 08/09/2018
Rebekah M.
Insurance Agent
Assurance, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/12/2020

"No better way to deploy tech support"

Commentaires: Skype and Zoom have monopolized a lot of the solutions that Cisco Webex neatly includes, but I believe Cisco Webex to be far and away their superior in true screen-sharing (rather than just presenting it projector-style). Use it for tasks like tech support with companies who you would otherwise contact on the telephone, and you will find the task much, much less frustrating.

Avantages: The product is straightforward in use and not difficult to learn; plus, it is so quickly accessible from a cold start. That combined with the comprehensive screen-sharing feature makes it absolutely perfect to perform tech support. In my position at an advertising agency, we used this software nearly every time we had to use a particular, very touchy, media planning tool. We would pop open this software, accept access to our computers from the tech support we called, and get everything fixed within mere minutes. That was a godsend, let me tell you.

Inconvénients: While I found it straightforward to use, not all may (I say this as a younger professional who pleasantly surprised a long-term user in tech support, who was used to clients taking longer to follow their instructions). The other little con I found was a lack of some integration, although I may have simply missed opportunities that exist; while the program opened quickly and was always ready, I found myself searching through my computer for it on more than one occasion due to lack of app integration or with browsers.

• Publié le 22/12/2020
Graduate Assistant
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Cisco Webex - Meetings Managed"

Commentaires: It is very handy software during the pandemic time. It can be used along with CANVAS portal while taking exams to withhold the academic integrity of the institution.

Avantages: Screen sharing and ability to control the shared screen. As a Teacher's Assistant it helps me to guide the students on their CAD assignments by controlling their cursor to help them in their coursework. Screen recording allows to view the lectures any time.

Inconvénients: Some functionalities doesn't seem to work when using screen recording and screen sharing at the same time.

Ryan H.
Sales Development Lead
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2020

"Good Software but it's had it's Time"

Commentaires: I think it's a really great video conference system but I also think due to its focus on security and price range, this is mostly reserved for licensing to larger companies that will have higher numbers of users than a still growing or small company.

Avantages: I always had clear video feeds on both ends (me seeing the team, the team viewing me). Additionally, sound quality always transmitted very clearly whether joining from mobile or desktop settings. Sharing documents was always a positive experience (in terms of presenting).

Inconvénients: Call in options to join a WebEx were slow at best when compared to competitors. I call in -wait- confirm the meeting I am trying to join - wait - have to enter a meeting code - wait finally join. Yes, this is certainly preventing unwanted guests to the meeting room but there other methods to accomplish this feat.

Mike N.
Quality Manager
Armée, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/10/2020

"Remote Audit"

Commentaires: Extremely positive. The support personnel on the phone was helpful in choosing a plan and the platform had all the features I required for my meetings. There was only a short learning curve because the software is really user friendly.

Avantages: I was able to purchase a plan and deploy the platform in only a few hours. You can't do that with TEAMS.

Inconvénients: I recommend using a conference phone as opposed to the PC microphone/speaker. If attendees in a room are speaking from different seating locations, a laptop microphone won't be efficient.

• Publié le 07/10/2020
Muhammad ashhar H.
Software Development Manager
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2021

"Faster/lighter than zoom"

Commentaires: We almost use it almost 2 or 3 times in a week it is working fine but it will be good if they remove that bug which I mentioned.

Avantages: Best feature is its screen sharing with control, it also doesn't hang when there are many users in the meeting.

Inconvénients: Most irritating thing is that it doesn't allow us to click on certain areas when taking control of someone's screen. It may be because it is that area of the screen where the webex panel of that person. Nevertheless, it should allow us to click anywhere because it becomes very irritating.

• Publié le 10/01/2021
Afzal S.
IT Manager
Assurance, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"Cisco Webex is still the best option for online collaboration"

Commentaires: While there are many online calling and collaboration tools available these days, Webex is still the preferred option for virtual meetings and presentations.

Avantages: Easy to setup, easy to use, no hiccups or hang-ups during the call. Sound quality is great. No lag when sharing screens.

Inconvénients: There really are no Cons as far as I am concerned. Webex is a great tool for online collaborations and it does the job well.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

"Life saver"

Commentaires: Great application and platform with very little problems when using the service.

Avantages: Easy to setup and configure. Gave us the best way to include as many types of connections. Allowed more users to connect.

Inconvénients: Didn't have all the same features as Zoom, but worked for what we needed it to do. But in time, they have added some of the same features and improved the interface.

Pressilla R.
Broker
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2021

"Great Video & Audio Quality"

Commentaires: I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

Avantages: I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

Inconvénients: It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

• Publié le 14/01/2021
Senior Software Enginner
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/10/2020

"Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry"

Commentaires: Personal Advantage and views :-
1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop.
** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

Avantages: 1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

Inconvénients: I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

• Publié le 11/10/2020
Igor S.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2020

"Essential application for videoconferencing"

Commentaires: As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about.
The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps.
In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members.
We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

Avantages: Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference.
The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants.
Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features.
Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year.
Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts.
Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

Inconvénients: A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users.
Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet.
When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information.
When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus.
The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers.
When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).

Senior Project Manager - US
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 17/09/2020

"An enterprise tool for the meetings with broader Global teams - Very featureful"

Commentaires: Overall, experience is great but UI is not something which is fun. Features are great and helpful.

Avantages: 1. Ease of use
2. App is super helpful to take meetings on the move
3. Several features for sharing documents live (pause, do selective share)
4. Attendance can be collected easily
5. You get to know who is on mute and who is causing background unknowingly and mute them as needed
6. Chat option is availble
7. There are upfront prompts available for you to select mute or camera options
8. You can take audio using various methods (Dial in, computer or receive call back without calling in). I use call back all the time.
9. It shows who is dialing in with what option using symbols
10. Recently the added search box for finding specific attendee on the call and with partial input, it filters the name
11. You can choose different video virtual backgrounds and you can see others videos and you can pin anyone as needed
12. You can insert a welcome message for a call
13. You can make alternate host arrangement
14. UI: Zoom In/Zoom out per your eye needs in self controlled manner
15. You can share meeting details from app with anyone else very easily
16. You can record the calls
17. Call quality (audio and video) is good
18. Several users across the globe can dial in using toll free nos. at no cost to them

Inconvénients: 1. Sometimes when a meeting (especially a recurring one) is moved/cancelled, app doesn't sync always
2. They took away an app feature (not sure why), where a notification used to come for the next meeting and that was helpful to know next call even when you are away from machine or not in app. They should consider that feature back
3. Cisco recently had a big audio failure with phone dial feature but computer dial in was working. So, if you don't have any other meeting set up for org, you may be impacted.
4. Users are advised to end the call to stop the meeting time from usage perspective otherwise meeting won't end.
5. UI can be made more fun

• Source : GetApp
Vadiraja T.
Project Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"One of the best, could be better"

Commentaires: So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

Avantages: > The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed.
> Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most.
> Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

Inconvénients: There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

• Publié le 26/08/2020
Kevin H.
CISO
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/08/2020

"Teleconferencing software with an enterprise mindset"

Commentaires: Overall, the product works well enough. The features and quality of the video and audio work well to the point that we can perform paid consultations and workshops with our members. The interface is straightforward and is used by all of our technical and nontechnical staff on a daily basis with great success.

Avantages: The software is relatively easy to use and set up from both an administrator and user perspective. We have been using this software for around two years, and we have had success with 1-1 Meetings, group meetings, company-wide town hall meetings, and large workshops or other events involving people from both inside and outside of our organization. The integration with GSuite email and calendaring works great, and the ability to have personal rooms along with persistent rooms for invited guests has been a big feature for us, especially with everyone working from home. Finally, the integration with the RoomKit devices in our conference rooms has worked really well with bridging together on-premise and remote workers during meetings and other collaboration sessions.

Inconvénients: While there is a stand-alone application which can run all the time on your computer, I feel there is a fair amount of confusion as to if it should be used or to always simply rely on the web client for everything. Product features seem to lag significantly behind other solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and I have found that WebEx is slower in connecting to meetings, and has lower video quality, than Zoom.

• Publié le 25/08/2020
Compliance Training Coordinator
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2020

"User Friendly Collaboration Tool"

Commentaires: Overall Webex has helped our organization meet with each other regardless of our location. It allows us to train new hires, schedule 1:1s with employees, or simply collaborate to bring out a project.

Avantages: I have several favorites when it comes to Webex. I really like how you can schedule unique future meetings with recurring sessions and how you can also schedule ad-hoc meetings using your Personal Room. The use of the personal room is one of my favorites because you have your unique link that you can start whenever, or you can choose to not use your personal room and schedule meetings ahead.
I also like the new virtual background and blur features that were just released.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it uses up a lot of bandwidth... that's to be expected. However, it can cause overload when you are sharing webcam and perhaps doing a demo on a product. Of course that is relative to your OS, but it's one of the things that I notice specifically when I use Webex.

• Publié le 13/08/2020
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 02/07/2020

"Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks"

Commentaires: Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

Avantages: I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

Inconvénients: One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future. Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

• Publié le 02/07/2020
Oscar A.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Webex - Excellent for collaboration"

Commentaires: In general I found it a very useful tool.
I mainly use the conference module, but the support module has given us very good results.
The extensions for browsers or for Outlook have been helpful, as well as the desktop application.

Avantages: It is a very easy to use tool and compatible with several devices.
It allows us to collaborate from our cell phones or PC.
The fact that you can dial a number to join the conference gives you more frexibility to collaborate with third parties.
Security with passwords for meetings can be improved.
Serving for remote support is quite useful as well.

Inconvénients: The price could be a disadvantage compared to other software or similar app's.
I think it needs to have more flexible plans.

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Ravinder B.
Consutant
Services juridiques, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/12/2019

"Cisco Webex - one of the best tool to conduct online virtual meeting with great security"

Commentaires: Being a legal service company and as per the company’s legal compliance, we have chosen the Cisco WebEx. In terms of legal compliance, the security of Cisco WebEx is quite good. We generally use it to conduct an online meetings with vendors and clients.

Avantages: Cisco WebEx is the one-stop solution for online virtual meetings. Cisco Webex features include document, application and desktop sharing, Integrated audio and VOIP for toll-free calling, and Video Conferencing. Online meetings can be recording, editing, and played back later for retrieve useful information. The best feature I like is audio to text transcripts that WebEx creates for each meeting. So, you can choose to automatically receive recording transcriptions and you don’t have to focus on making notes during your meeting. Webex support integration with popular other software including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes and other IM solutions. Cisco WebEx is a cloud bases solution and meetings can be joined using desktop, browser, or mobile device with any client or additional plug-ins. Audio and Video quality are good and reduces background noises which may cause distractions. Cisco WebEx provides industry-leading security to each meeting held on its platform.

Inconvénients: The mobile app seems to have functionalities as compared to the desktop app. The issue with audio and video over slower networks can be improved. Integration with third-party software can be improved. It usually takes time if you drop off in an ongoing meeting and then tries to rejoin again.

• Publié le 23/12/2019
Malith madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2019

"Best for Virtual Meetings"

Commentaires: First of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times. Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings. Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities. Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.

Avantages: Well, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time. Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required. The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.

Inconvénients: So far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.

• Publié le 15/09/2019
David S.
IT Director
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"Host Meetings Professionally!"

Commentaires: Cisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.

Avantages: WebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!

Inconvénients: The only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.

• Publié le 25/07/2019
Emel K.
PD Chassis Supervisor
Automobile, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx"

Commentaires: In overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...

Avantages: HD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.

Inconvénients: Latest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.

• Publié le 18/07/2019
Ozgur E.
Product Development Supervisor
Automobile, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features"

Commentaires: I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

Avantages: WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

Inconvénients: One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

• Publié le 08/05/2019