Avis clients sur Alchemer

En savoir plus sur Alchemer

Alchemer, anciennement SurveyGizmo, aide les équipes d'études de marché, d'opérations commerciales, de RH et d'expérience client à identifier, obtenir et fidéliser leurs meilleurs clients.

En savoir plus sur Alchemer

Very tech savvy and looks extremely professional for the end user. Even when you’re on your smart phone, this system is simple and clean.

Alchemer - Notes

3,8

Alchemer a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 298 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Alchemer ?

Travailler indépendant (République dominicaine)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

Puissant et efficace cette outil Alchimistes

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Avec l' aide d' Alchemer, nous sommes en mesure de concevoir des enquêtes professionnelles et spécifiques à l'industrie , d' obtenir facilement les résultats et de préparer parfaitement les données pour l' analyse.Alchemer répond à nos besoins aussi bien , sinon un peu mieux , que d' autres options tout en étant nettement plus abordable car nous ne menons pas de recherche tous les jours.

Il est simple de créer de nombreux types de questions et d' enquêtes.Il existe de nombreux types de questions disponibles .Le processus de création de sondage se déroule sans heurts et est agréable.

Bien qu'il existe une version gratuite , elle n'a pas beaucoup de fonctionnalités et est plutôt chère.De plus , il serait avantageux d' avoir un meilleur moyen de communiquer avec les répondants.

Dustin
Dustin
Information Technology Administrator (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

Fantastic Survey Tool

Commentaires : For many years we have been very happy with this product and the features it has. Unfortunately they are increasing the price to a point where we may have to switch. If it fits into your budget I would definitely recommend. 10/10.

SurveyGizmo is my organization's main survey tool. We use it for our board of directors election, conference and webinar evaluations as well as consent forms for studies. The full suite of question types along with logic and piping make product a clear standout in the industry. I haven't seen any company that comes close to offering the options and capabilities that this tool does.

Price - the price is rapidly increasing. Albeit they are continuing to offer new functionality along with that price. Customer Support - Although the customer support is very GOOD it is not quite what it used to be. As the company has expanded they have become more restrictive on the level and type of support they offer. 5 years ago we could call and instantly get help from very knowledgeable techs. Now you have to go through more steps and they try to do their support over chat as much as possible.

Susanna
Consultanat (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

SurveyGizmo Review

Commentaires : We create so many surveys and put them onto Survey Gizmo over the last 6+ years. To easily download results into useful and standard formats makes research move quickly and without a hitch.

The ability to set up the surveys in SurveyGizmo is very straightforward and logical. So easy, too. You do have to plan the survey well to ensure the questions are in a good order, etc, but that is with any software tool. The results delivered in multiple formats (.pdf and downloadable .csv) give the user tools to both view early results quickly and unidimensionally, and to manipulate the data actively.

There are several steps required to ensure survey questions are correctly added, and the software knows how to treat each question. However, this set of steps is great for learning and causing one to think about the logic of the survey and potential results.

Susan
Epidemiologist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Excellent program for those I’m Public Health

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive. Very productive and highly user friendly.

It’s ease of use makes my life so much easier and accessible.

No real complaints mostly just a little more clarification when people post survey tools to share about permissions and accessibility, etc

President (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Lousy Customer Relations

Commentaires : In the end, very poor customer relations.

Ease of use, better piping functionality.

I spent several months building surveys with Survey Gizmo when I called to inquire about some coding assistance. After reviewing my surveys, I was advised by customer support as follows: Upon reviewing your K1 project with my team here, we noticed a lot of aspects that violate our Acceptable Use Policy. Specifically, collecting certain personally identifiable information. The Acceptable Use Policy prohibits use of the SaaS to exchange federal or state identification information, passwords, social security numbers, banking, credit card, or any other financial information. Avoidance of our servers would not alleviate the prohibition to collect the information that the customer is requesting. I had paid my $1800 annual fee just a week prior. Since I was collecting passports information in the field of U.S. immigration, I used the next month to test whether I could transition to Qualtrics (a far superior platform, as things turned out). I then requested a pro rata refund of my annual subscription fee. I was advised that SurveyGizmo typically only gives refunds if requested within 30 days of paying the fee, but that I might nonetheless qualify for a refund because the platform was not able to deliver the services I required. After waiting over two weeks, I was advised that my request for a refund was denied. So, SurveyGizmo = limited service + poor business ethics + indifferent customer relations.

Daniel
Daniel
Product Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

User friendly survey tool for Survey Programmers

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Our team loves the unlimited number of responses which reduces the complexity. Special mention to the tech support team, who helped us clear all our doubts in interaction. Alchemer is very intuitive and UI is clear, doesn't need any extra training for achieving simple research use cases. They also offer great panel services

Visual graphs can be improvisedFraud / automated response detection will be greatMore question types and specific to industry can make life easier

Owner (É.-U.)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Alchemer is highly functional and reasonably priced

5,0 l’année dernière

Alchemer is one of the few survey software platforms that can do Conjoint, heat maps, timed questions, video dial tests, and cross-tabs. The price point for the "full access" version is about 60% less than Decipher or Qualtrics.

There are sometimes a couple of minor bugs. (E.g., on one study, my automated "thank you" notes to respondents worked for the first 10 or so completes, but after that, nobody was being sent a "thank you" message. Alchemer couldn't really explain how it happened, but I am at least thankful that subsequent studies have not encountered that problem again.)

Anna
BIA (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

SurveyGizmo vs Qualtrics

Super easy to use and navigate. Love the design features.

Certain functionality is difficult like using translation and survey navigation features.

Erika
Director of Digital Product Development (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

Valuable software for customer surveys

5,0 l’année dernière

I love the survey builder, the ability to customize the surveys with look and feel, and the vast question library that helps make the surveys engaging. The logic that they provide (like the ability to skip a question if a customer answers "no" to a prior question, for example) is key and helps us weed out the people who are not best suited to help us answer the survey questions. I absolutely love this software.

This is expensive for more than one person to use at the company. I really wish it were more affordable.

Fieldwork Manager (Tchéquie)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Quite good, just a bit pedestrian sometimes

Has a lot of nice features and looks pretty good on mobile

Can't check survey results on mobile Survey design takes a little longer than it should Translations are a pain to do

Jakob
Jakob
International Development Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Good survey option but lacks more advanced options

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Decent, if you want to create one off surveys and have the data live in a silo this product works. If you want to create a larger picture of data across multiple surveys it is very manual and error prone.

It is easy to create different types of questions and surveys. There are a variety of question types available. The survey creation process works well and is user friendly.

It is very difficult to get data from Alchemer to another place and have it work reliably. Also, aggregating data from more than one survey to gain a bigger picture is not possible without downloading it all in to Excel.

Bart
Founder (Belgique)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The affordable market research platform with all the bells and whistles

Commentaires : With Alchemer we are able to create professional - industry benchmarked surveys, get results easy and prepare data for analysis without going bankrupt. As we do not conduct surveys every day, Alchemer meets our needs equally well or even slightly better, yet at a way more affordable pricing point.

Alchemer - back when we started still Surveygizmo - offered what many big names in the industry have on offer, yet with a more affordable pricing and an interface that is easy to understand. The main benefits in our opinion: - pricing is clear, well structured and fair. We do not have to use it every single day, as quantitative research is an occasional need. But at that time, it is important to get it right. - possibilities are on part with others: all typical questions one might want to ask, even the more advanced ones like max-diff or conjoint analysis are baked into the product. At a slightly higher fee, but nonetheless fair. - it blends in in our workflow: the solution is flexible, although you can use it to send emails, we use Mailchimp for mails but it is easy to have both communicate. Data is also automatically shared with another environment we use.

The biggest disadvantage (at least at first, it has improved) is the limited bi-lingual functionality it offers. Translations are a good way to cope with this today, but it did not use to be as straightforward as it is today. Emails still do not offer that same flexibility concerning language handling, yet we have found it easy enough to sync up with Mailchimp so it does not really pose a problem.

Obada
Site Civil Engineer (Jordanie)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Using the simplest and most affordable methods to design and conduct surveys

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Alchemer has helped us as an engineering consultancy firm by collecting a lot of data from specialists, and also by completing customer satisfaction surveys. It was easy to send out questionnaires and collect results.

Alchemer provides people, researchers, and institutions with integrated services that enable them create polls, send them out to target audiences, collect replies, and prepare results for study. Alchemer that automates all survey processes precisely and efficiently. Many of the features that I appreciate about Alchemer include: ease of use, pre-made templates, and the ability to produce surveys in minutes. Then he can send it to the target groups, collect replies, and extract the results to start the analytic processes. Alchemer's output is compatible with various statistical tools, making statistical work easier and less time consuming. Also, the subscription is simple and reasonable, and you can cancel and re-subscribe as needed.

There is nothing undesirable with Alchemer, all the tools you need will be clear to you, all you have to do is enter the survey questions, and Alchemer will then complete the rest of the work and prepare the data to start the analysis processes.

Katherine
Head of Sales (Venezuela)
, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nice stadistics and explanation graphics.

Commentaires : SurveyGizmo is a very well done software, which provides excellent long-term benefits, such as raising a company, and improving the quality of each service. Empresarilamente SurveyGizmo has benefited me a lot, since I have been able to completely change the prices of my services and each of the characteristics in my work, for a good of the client.

SurveyGizmo is very different from the other survey platforms, since this software has very good statistics of results at the end of each survey, this is the factor that complements it, every time a survey ends, the results are shown in graphs with its respective explanation.

I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, although this software is quite good and the functions it has, surpass any other platform, should not have such high prices, I would like more adapted and accessible prices .

Luisana
Marketing Manager (Venezuela)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Entertainment and comfort, that's what SurveyGizmo represents.

Commentaires : I have benefited a lot from the use of SurveyGizmo, previously I had many problems because I was totally bored doing a survey, but since I implemented this software in my company, now doing a survey is much simpler and more entertaining.

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is the interface, I've never really felt so comfortable doing a questionnaire, this platform has provided me with excellent comfort and attention so I can continue to conduct surveys on it.

I do not like the prices of SurveGizmo, this factor does not really affect so much, and it's not that interesting, but I would like the rates stipulated in the SurveyGizmo plans to be more accessible to a public with low prices.

Mal
Planner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Easy UI, Great simple analytics

4,0 il y a 9 mois

There's no learning curve to creating a survey - UI is intuitive and for 90% of our company's survey needs the question type functionality and logic meet our needs. Very easy to pull reports - Alchemer autogenerates charts, graphs, and word clouds, and has built-in filter logic. Often, our reports can be directly pulled from Alchemer itself without additional analysis in excel.

A lot of our survey needs are around spatial data, so we often need to pair alchemer with a mapping tool as there is no way to easily ask survey takers to provide spatial/map data. Adding images to question options is not very intuitive, and images need to be edited outside of Alchemer to make sure they display correctly.

Annie
Head of Information Technology (Venezuela)
, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Surveys with more diversity and more entertaining.

Commentaires : My use of SurveyGizmo has benefited me because we have managed to provide a much more pleasant survey in my company, with more diversity and integration.

I really like that SurveyGizmo is a software with many features and functions when creating a survey, it allows you to implement multiple things to give life to each survey and make it more entertaining.

I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, even though their functions are very good and go far beyond reality, they should lower prices so that they maintain a facility when accessing them.

OD/HR Professional (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Proficient Data Analytics Tool aka 'Data in a Snap'!

Commentaires : SurveyGizmo has allowed us to obtain collective opinions on a variety of topics--whether it was satisfaction after a training event, or a manager 360--this tool has helped us simplify the process and be leagues ahead on understanding and evaluating where we are at on a particular topic.

By far, one of the easiest surveying tools out there to use. It takes almost zero time to orient yourself to the design tool, even if you are a novice, and little time to create a survey if you have prepared questions from which you are working. You can rearrange the questions on a whim, preview the survey in test mode and invite others to do the same. The results will display in charts and graphs for a snapshot of the outcome and exports to a variety of formats for quick use.

There isn't much capability for customization for the look and feel of the survey. If you are wanted to stand on 'brand' or communicate a particular 'tone' with your survey, this will make it challenging. The .pdf export option doesn't download in an organized format - tends to be a bit all over the place.

Garrett
Garrett
Marketing Manager ¿ Technology (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Powerful but Limited too

Commentaires : SurveyGizmo is a tool that gets the job done and then some. The surveys aren't pretty, but you can't beat the functionality that's offered here.

SurveyGizmo feels like an enterprise product. It has a TON of features, most of which I'm probably not even aware of and will never use, but it's nice to know that they are there. Need to create some kind of weird survey that functions just so? SurveyGizmo can probably do what you need. Pretty much any feature you could ask for is included in this platform.

I can't help but feel that SurveyGizmo locks down the appearance of my surveys too much. I haven't been able to figure out how to make any surveys look different from all the others beyond changing the logo, colours, and imagery. More so than other survey tools that I've used. I also find the process to do things like pipe values into the survey via a URL variable are somewhat more complicated and require reading support documentation vs. other survey tools that are more intuitive.

Luisana
Administrative Manager (Venezuela)
, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent composition that complements the preparation of surveys very well.

Commentaires : I have obtained a better response structure within my company, we have improved the opinions we receive of our services through SurveyGizmo.

The most entertaining and positive SurveyGizmo is the ease with which surveys are conducted, it is very fun to conduct surveys on this platform for how easy and comfortable it is.

I do not like SurveyGizmo's prices, since they exceed their price per month and I think that survey software should be cheaper and accessible to anyone.

Researcher (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

SurveyGizmo Review

Commentaires : Mostly positive. It seems not to be taken as seriously "credible" as Qualtrics in academia; but it doesn't have some of the problems that drive me crazy with Qualtrics either (e.g., renumbering answer options if choices are changed: reordered, deleted, added or rewritten)

Very user friendly. Has some cute features & set up that make it a bit more fun to use than alternatives

I haven't used it in a couple of years (my current company uses a different provider/platform); but it was strangely incompatible at times with Safari. For reasons no one could clearly determine, it would sometimes start writing backwards: entertaining, but not productive

Logiciels
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

Our Experience with SurveyGizmo

Commentaires : We started off doing some basic surveying, which got more complicated over time. specifically, we discovered we needed to employ very harsh disqualifying methods in order to obtain the data we needed. the SurveyGizmo API enabled us to do so easily. once the survey was completed, we purchased an online panel using the SurveyGizmo panel integration. It worked seamlessly! we were instantly approached by the panel provider as soon as the invoice was paid, and SurveyGizmo were on track the entire time, so we never felt like we are falling between the cracks. At some point, we needed to perform a survey with a very low IR (incidence rate). SurveyGizmo went out of their way to find us a panel provider which specialises in low IR surveys, and this helped us greatly in our data collection process. The SurveyGizmo support is worth noting - the team is very responsive, your case is assigned to one person who takes care of you and knows your survey and your needs. the SurveyGizmo support representative who walked us through the process (the same one over months!) was that familiar with our survey, that we received improvement suggestions from him, which proved to be very insightful!
last, it's worth noting that we tried several providers before reaching SurveyGizmo, and none gave us all the above in one place.

great support, very easy to use, programming API, great online panel integration

Sharad
Team Lead (Inde)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

They have very solid and powerful features

Besides basic features, it also allows you to write your own scripts to extend the feature to a more powerful level.

A lot of times when you make changes of a survey, such as adding a new question, then you use the edit link to go back to add data for that new question. However, edit link usually fails to show the new question.

Santosh
Recruiter (Inde)

Robust survey tool

1. Cost - great value for its capabilities. 2. Options - Multiple question types and reporting options. 3. Report sharing - Great report sharing features via email and links.

Could improve data sharing between projects. If you have year over year data you'd like to consolidate, the process is a bit of a hassle.

Laura
Proposal & Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 501-1 000 employés

Outstanding Customer Service

Commentaires : I am only tasked with using SurveyGizmo 2 or so times per year so I forget some of their functionality. However, I was actually able to call them and speak with a "real" US-based person on the phone. I expected a lengthy wait time and they picked right up. They we able to walk me through how to do what I needed to do and emailed me a "cheat sheet" after the call in case I forgot the next time. Other companies could learn from Survey Gizmo's customer service!

The ease of use and help when I needed help was outstanding!

Nothing really. I need to use it more often to become better familiar.