Avis clients sur DealerCenter

4,9 (1 375) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur DealerCenter

Un logiciel DMS complet pour les concessionnaires auto indépendants avec suivi de l'inventaire, base de données client, formulaires et reporting de crédit.

En savoir plus sur DealerCenter

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

DealerCenter - Notes

4,9

DealerCenter a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 375 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DealerCenter ?

Filtrer les avis (1 375)

Brandon Michel
Brandon Michel
Founder/Consultant/Trainer (É.-U.)

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Commentaires : Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Gary
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Impressive

Commentaires : I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Eric
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Best software around for car independent dealerships

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I love that you can manage your entire business from one platform. They're CRM is the best I've ever used, especially for the price point, the inventory management is so user friendly, their websites are great and can be fully customized, and we are able to submit to all our lenders in the system, EVEN OUR ROUTEONE LENDERS! No need for multiple software services when you use DealerCenter, they do everything!We used to use Frazer and made the switch over to DealerCenter and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were even able to migrate all our data over from Frazer for no additional cost which was such a huge relief and saved so much time. If you are a independent dealer and haven't switched to DealerCenter yet, what are you waiting for?!

I have nothing bad to say about DealerCenter

Josh
Dealership Owner (É.-U.)

DealerCenter Use

Commentaires : All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Jamie
Representative (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Dealer Center is comprehensive and efficient

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an incredible asset to Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been and continues to be invaluable in our experience with Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like a remote member of OUR team and is always there when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is friendly, efficient, thorough and so knowledgeable about Dealer Center. Dealer Center is such an amazingly comprehensive software solution and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes everything so simple. Dealer Center does everything we need and more. Reports are endless and the mobile app is perfect.

It does everything we need and more in one package. And our Dealer Rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing.

We haven't experienced anything that we would consider negative.

Donnie

The rep Rocks!

Commentaires : My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

The convenience of everything being in one place

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Accounting Software (Namibie)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Seller Center

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : What is DealerCenter?Serving in excess of 22,000 vendors, DealerCenter is the first in class merchant the bosses plan in the business. DealerCenter coordinates what is happening, improving on it to deal with your showcase region. Whether money bargains, Purchase Here Pay Here or outside finance, DealerCenter has the plans in general and administrative work you want to finish bargains rapidly and absolutely. DealerCenter besides offers worked with objections, complete CRM, credit reports, sell off run, significant solid areas for records plan and essentially more!Best ForThe free trade vehicle vendor who is searching for first rate merchant the board framework functionalities at the most brutal cost keeping an eye out.

ExpertsThe design is a striking extra ,remarkably immediate and right I would suggest this with any PC clueless individual. Work area an arrangement highlights for assessing a strategy and it are exceptionally straight forward to coordinate prospects

ConsThe Cons is that states rules compromises the full impact of the doorway sellers focus offers that may be valuable with express circumstances, for example, structure completing work area work for new comers that may not recollect where the clients ought to sign documentation.

Octavio

Worth the Switch!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

Brenda
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

That our rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has always been there to answer any of our questions. She is very helpful with anything I request of her.

There is nothing I can really complain about right now.

Head Janitor (É.-U.)

Best Software and Service in the Industry

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

We use DealerCenter every single day to manage our 3 dealerships. DealerCenter is so user friendly and the service I get from my rep Mackenzie has exceeded all of my expectations.

How do you even answer a question like this when I give 5 stars for everything!

Jason

DealerCenter Review

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Jo Ann
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Commentaires : We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

sales/finance (É.-U.)

Great

Commentaires : I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

Henri
Principal (É.-U.)

HGK Motors LLC

Commentaires : Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

No issues or problems with DC, all good

Leemon
Owner/Dealership (É.-U.)

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

IYAD
OWNER (É.-U.)

Dealer Center Review

Commentaires : Great experience and training from the representative.

dealer center is an all in one system works great

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

WELMA
SALES (É.-U.)

REVIEW

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

Douglas

Dealer Center DMS, Customet Service and website

Dealer Center offers so much more than what I initially thought I would use it for. The ability to connect to lenders inside the system and pull reports make using a breeze. Dealer center is makes running my dealership efficient and I have never had to deal with a rep that wasn't helpful. They all go out of there way to teach me how to use the system correctly as many times as I need them to. The website is fantastic and being able to upload photos from the mobile app means I can have fresh photos for marketing.

I like everything about the software. I don't have any reason to complain.

ABE
MANAGER (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

Commentaires : MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

Ana
Finance Manager (É.-U.)

Dealercenter

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter. You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it. If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

Juan E
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome customer service and easy to use!

Commentaires : Excellent

Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet

Tabitha
Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

Commentaires : I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

Abel

Quality & Efficiency

Commentaires : The support staff has always done an exceptional job of answering my calls, even if it's just to tell me he's on another call, and that he'll call me back. He has thorough product knowledge, and goes out of his way to get me answers for something that he's not in charge of. As far as Dealercenter - I have no complaints. The combination of products included in the bundle package makes it extremely user-friendly, and is also cost effective.

Efficiency: Autocheck, Blue Book, Credit Reports, Financing, etc...

The amount of windows/tabs that open

Ody
CFO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the sign up

We enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.

The achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.

Ben
Manager (É.-U.)

Customer support was great to work with and helped me understand the CRM tool

I have a better understanding now of how the CRM tool can help me automate my business. It gives me the same level of tools that franchise dealerships at a fraction of the cost. Very user friendly compared to all the CRM tools I've worked with over the last 15 years.

I have used DealerCenter for over 3 and a half years and I see the improvements and the adaptation with new technology and catering to real world dealership needs.