Avis clients sur DealerCenter

4,9 (1 360) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur DealerCenter

Un logiciel DMS complet pour les concessionnaires auto indépendants avec suivi de l'inventaire, base de données client, formulaires et reporting de crédit.

En savoir plus sur DealerCenter

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

DealerCenter - Notes

4,9

DealerCenter a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 360 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Filtrer les avis (1 360)

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DealerCenter ?

Filtrer les avis (1 360)

Brandon Michel
Brandon Michel
Founder/Consultant/Trainer (É.-U.)

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Commentaires : Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Tami
OWNER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Great tool for multiple purposes

Commentaires : Great product easy to use great customer support

Ease of use and customer support is superb

Every time you click on something it opens another tab

Josh
Dealership Owner (É.-U.)

DealerCenter Use

Commentaires : All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Scott
SALES MANAGER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Dealer Center

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : i have had nothing but a great experience with dealer center

the integration with our inventory makes everything easy when you are trying to find a unit that works

with what we use this for, I really can not say that there is anything that i don not like about it

Mark
Finance (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Excellent customer service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It does everything we need

Prompt responsiveness of representatives

So far I don't have any complaints since it does everything I need.

Sadaf
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Great way to submit to lenders and communicate

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Able to send to multiple lenders with just one application

Has too many questions to submit about the customer

Gustavo

Crm

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use customer service is helpful and friendly

Monthly fees are higher than competitors

Christy
Office manager (É.-U.)

Very inexpensive & useful

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This service is vital to any dealership. It helps the customers know more about the purchase they are making.

I like that they give us everything we need to know about the vehicles that we purchase. It really is critical to making us feel comfortable selling our cars to the customers.

I love everything about this and wouldn’t change anything with no negative comments.

Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful and followed up to ensure that everything was working correctly.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience.

The product was very useful. Thank you for your support.

There are no cons while using this product.

Tom
owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

DealerCenter: Great Software and Great Value.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We're coming up on a year with DC and I really enjoy it.

I like the price and the ease of use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helps me get anything done that I need to get done.

It's great. I can't think of one change I would make.

Gary
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Impressive

Commentaires : I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Jo Ann
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Commentaires : We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Donnie

The rep Rocks!

Commentaires : My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

The convenience of everything being in one place

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Dan
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Commentaires : Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

Summer

Dealer Center website

Commentaires : Positive

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

sales/finance (É.-U.)

Great

Commentaires : I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

JASON
DEALER PRINCIPLE (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

DealerCenter DMS

Commentaires : Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

RAMON
OWNER (É.-U.)

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Nima
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Anees
Principle (É.-U.)

DealerCenter tool

Commentaires : Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Sean
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Jonathan
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

Commentaires : I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Jason

DealerCenter Review

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Dillon
owner (É.-U.)

5 Start Software and Service

Commentaires : Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

OSCAR
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Commentaires : We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features