15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Benchmark Email

En savoir plus sur Benchmark Email

Des fonctions d'e-mail marketing et de marketing automation faciles à utiliser et conçues pour les PME du monde entier. 9 langues disponibles

En savoir plus sur Benchmark Email

It was easy to turn a web post into an email, and list captures were fully integrated.

Most of the email appears to be arriving in people's spam inboxes. Can't seem to resend email to people who have soft bounces.

Benchmark Email - Notes

4,0

Benchmark Email a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 183 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Benchmark Email ?

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Presque parfait

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Moi qui traînais les pieds pour lancer ma newsletter, je le fais maintenant avec plaisir.C'est simple, intuitif et performant. L'interface est très agréable à utiliser.

Benchmark email est super intuitif et facile à utiliser. De nombreux templates et des conseils avisés. Un service client réactif et des gros plus comme l'intelligence artificielle pour éviter le syndrome de la page blanche.

Je n'ai pas trouvé comment rattacher un contact à une ou plusieurs listes depuis la fiche contact et c'est dommage ça me ferait gagner du temps.

Rita

Benchmark Email outils automatique d'emailing pour entreprise

Pas d'inconvénients dans l'utilisation de Benchmark Email

Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

My Review of Benchmark Email

Commentaires : Very good! Customer support responded quickly to my inquiries. For emailing your customer base easily and on a regular basis - this is good value for the money.

I loved the ability to design newsletters and email them directly to my subscribers. They have many different templates for you to choose from. The ease of use made my actual "writing time" for a newsletter minimal.

I used Benchmark when I first started in online business. It was very easy to use and the price was in my comfort zone. I then tried to set up a couple of "funnels" and could not do so (this was a couple of years ago - so time may have changed). I contacted Customer Support and was informed that the system I was trying to put in place was not available through Benchmark, that they were only for emailing directly. Unfortunately, I had to close my account and move on to a competitor that did allow me to build out my funnels for online marketing.

Manuel
Manuel
Marketing Publicity Manager (Mexique)
Divertissement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Email through this app is inexpensive and comes with an excellent user interface

Commentaires : When choosing an email marketing service, I primarily considered well-known tools. I reviewed the free demo versions of these tools when making a comparison. One tool in particular stood out above the rest: Benchmark Email. I started using it immediately without any need for a manual. Additionally, its price is cheaper than other domestic email sending tools. The reporting features are also easy to comprehend and understand. Therefore, I recommend Benchmark Email to anyone that has recently switched to an email marketing tool and isn't fluent in marketing automation terminology.

Email marketing consists of many different functions. These include setting up segments, measuring open and click thru rates and pausing delivery. It's also extremely cost-effective if it can create landing pages and is easy to use. Programming knowledge is not required to use these functions, workshops are held for this purpose. This app provides easy-to-use email software with a reasonable price. Even if you don't know how to use it, you can still create attractive emails with intuitive operations. The app makes it simple to view information like the open rate

Even though it currently has limited functionality, it would be great if the EMA tool was more than just a mailing list. I hope it eventually becomes the best tool that's more than just a middle-of-the-road tool like MA.

Jackson
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Benchmark Email Is Reliable

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the efficient features of Benchmark Email. Benchmark Email is easy to manage.

No dislikes for Benchmark Email. Benchmark Email has been impressive.

il y a 3 semaines

Jackson, thank you for taking time to leave your kind words. We strive to make email marketing the simplest part of your day, and it is great to hear that you are finding everything easy to manage. Take care, and do reach out should any needs arise!

Judith
CEO/Bus Dev (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Waiting For the Beta

Commentaires : I have used other email marketing programs. I chose Benchmark because I wanted an inexpensive option for a project for a client. I would say Benchmark is easy to use and easy to learn especially if you have ever used an email marketing program before. But like all software programs, it has its quirks and you learn to get around them. But Benchmark's tutorials, FAQs and feature lists may not supply you with all the information you need. For instance, there are two email automation programs that each offer only one or two automated steps after the trigger. Nowhere in the documentation did it clearly state that only the Automation Pro, that is still in Beta, offers a customer's journey that you can use to send out more than two emails in a sequence. On the other hand, don't pay for more than you need. If you blast out emails to a list of established customers with only quarterly sales discounts, or discounts for birthdays and holidays, Benchmark is enough. And Benchmark is inexpensive. But if you want to onboard various segments of your customers, educating them and eliciting their engagement, this is not the email marketing program for you. There are two locations for live support, one is offshore and the other is domestic. The offshore folks are nice people but they mainly operate by rote. The domestic support gets it right, but I am still waiting to find out if a personalized greeting can be added to the Automation Beta. In my opinion, a personalized greeting should be a standard feature in a customer's journey. I don't know if it is or not and none of their stated info tells you.

Benchmark is easy to use. Easy to set up. Good for very simple customer outreach, i.e a storefront that collects emails and wants to alert customers to sales.

Very limited feature set. Not standard at this point.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Judith, We appreciate you using Benchmark Email and taking the time to provide some feedback. Thank you for your kind words in regards to our ease of use as well. We do, however, want to address some of your points in regards to our FAQs and tutorials as well as Automation Pro. Admittedly, our FAQs and tutorials are an area we¿d like to put more focus on. That¿s why we¿ve recently established a training department to help keep those areas better up-to-date and helpful to marketers. Our tools are constantly evolving and the support resources we provide must as well. We¿re confident this new department will succeed in this regard, as well as with keeping all support offices across the globe on the same page. Your feedback in regards to Automation Pro is an integral part of the beta process. We expect new features to continue to be added to the automation platform throughout the beta period and after. Again, thanks for the kind words and feedback.

Maria
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Benchmark Email: A Superior Email Marketing Solution

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

This email marketing solution has been easy to use. I like the great capabilities of Benchmark Email.

No dislikes or weaknesses for Benchmark Email. Benchmark Email is reliable.

il y a 6 jours

Maria, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to here that we've been a reliable email marketing solution for your organization, and are here for you should you need anything!

Craig
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

An Antiquated Platform With Horrible Customer Service

Commentaires : Benchmark simply didn't meet our needs. Switching to Mailchimp was simple and one of the best decisions we could have made at the time.

The overall functionality of the system was adequate and did what we needed it to do at the time (2011-2012). System was fairly intuitive

Bounce rates would change drastically for no apparent reason. Customer support was of no assistance at the time and was located offshore, so they were hard to reach during our normal business hours. We rarely dealt with the same rep, which was time consuming as we had to explain our situation on multiple occasions.

Marika
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Benchmark Email: A Reliable Email Marketing Solution

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Benchmark Email is an affordable and reliable to use. It has been an accurate email marketing solution.

Benchmark Email has been flawless. Benchmark Email has been the best.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Markika, thanks for taking time to leave your feedback! We're happy you've had a positive experience. Let us know how we can continue to help you meet your marketing goals!

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist (Kenya)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11–50 employés

A great Alternative to MailChimp

Commentaires : I'm almost always on the lookout for free marketing software's to test out and after using SendinBlue and MailChimp, I wanted something with email marketing automation similar to MailChimp but with a smooth UI and design the abilities of MailChimp. I found Benchmark while searching for free email automation software's on Google. I wanted an email marketing software to create an email course. I could have used SendinBlue but I wanted one that would notify me whenever someone joins the course, I also wanted a software that integrated with Facebook. Benchmarks free plan caught my eyes and I signed up after asking the online support a few questions. Pros: Responsive templates somewhat similar to Active Hosted Drag and Drop editor. Creating templates email templates were easy and the customization options were great. Cons: I asked the customer support if I could add an image header in the email signup form (MailChimp supports this) and he said yes. Sadly, like Zoho Forms and SendinBlue forms, the design options for signup forms are very limited and doesn't allow more branding options.

Simple email editor, The free plan comes with features for beginners to email marketing or for bloggers and small businesses.

The email automation in the freeplan only allows one-off emails like welcome emails. What i wanted was to create drip campigns such as email courses but unfortunately the free plan doesnt allow that. I wish they had stated what the freeplan can and cannot do before i signed up, because i was looking forward to A/B testing, indepth reports and creating drip campigns but the free plan doesn't allow that.

il y a 7 ans

Hello Abigail, Thank you for the detailed review! In regards to the image on your signup form, we made some improvements to our signup form tools and you should be able to add in an image to the form. Please contact our support team if you have questions on how to do this. We thank you for using our service and sharing the good word with the world! Please keep an eye out for some new automation tools. :)

Carla
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

An Email Marketing Solution that Meets Our Expectations

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

The features of Benchmark Email have been meeting our expectations. Benchmark Email has been easy to implement. I love the capabilities of Benchmark Email.

No dislikes for Benchmark Email. Benchmark Email is so amazing.

Robert
Owner (Roumanie)
Presse écrite, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

First I tested it and stopped using it

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It was easy to setup and get the campaigns going.

The price is not lowest one for this kind of software.

il y a 2 mois

We are happy that you are finding it simple to launch your email marketing campaigns with Benchmark Email. It's our goal to empower marketers with simple tools that get results.

Juan
WebMaster (Costa Rica)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Unlimited emails per day, this is how I summarize this efficient platform

Commentaires : In the company where we use this tool, we send between 10,000 and 15,000 emails a day, the most important thing is that at the end of the month there are more than 250,000 emails to our databases, with open rates always above 10% and with tools tracking, landing pages and many other functions we have always stressed that Benchmark Email is the best company of its kind in the world. Others much more recognized may offer the same, but at prices well above what they grant, so you will always be grateful with this tool

The main feature to highlight is the price (what they provide for that excellent price is hard to match for many other competing companies) and its excellent function of being able to send thousands of emails per day to my lists, without thinking that they will charge me extras or that my emails will end.

It will sound strange, but in more than 5 years of using this Benchmark Email platform, we have never had problems of any kind, they have always served us excellently, they have always offered us improvements at unbeatable prices and we have never had problems.

Jaden Rose
CEO (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to Use Email Marketing

Commentaires : I think this is a good free software to use for basic email marketing.

I liked using this email marketing software when I was just getting started. It had a free and cheap first tier account. I used the forms to integrate onto my website. I also sent out weekly emails to my list. I also used some of the "light" email automations.

In order to use more complex email automations, you have to switch over to a paid tier.

Alberto
Sales Support (Italie)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Easy to access platform

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Benchmark Email stands out with its advanced scheduling feature, keeping contacts informed even when I'm busy. Although the interface lacks some intuitiveness, the exceptional customer service compensates. Unlike other platforms, Benchmark allows unlimited emails without extra charges, based on the number of records. Its simplicity makes writing newsletters enjoyable, impressing parents with personalized updates and photos.

While Benchmark Email falls short in image storage for my subscription level, its deliverability needs improvement as emails often end up in spam folders. Resending emails to soft bounces and through contacts is problematic. Text formatting glitches occur, and the requirement to create segments for targeted emails is inconvenient. Unfortunately, my website's lack of integration with Benchmark is an additional challenge. The frequent change in email senders hampers recipient spam filters.

Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use and scalable

Commentaires : Email marketing , small business

Easy to use and very practical, code, 3th parts options, partnert programs

Sometimes emails go to spam and reports dont show exactly what happened

il y a 5 ans

Hello, Thanks for your review. Please let us know what you need to see on your reports. We're always improving our features. - Benchmark Team

Jessica
Director (Équateur)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Review

Commentaires : Easy comunication of our services and products to our contacts.

Is easy to use, and have a good team of client support.

The editor should be easy adjust to the client design, and i would like to know how to use all the tools but the informations or videos are in english and it will be good to have it in my own language.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the review and high rating! Chat with us at any time and ask for our spanish YouTube channel. - Benchmark Team

Services environnementaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Benchmark Email is Indeed the Benchmark

Commentaires : Benchmark Email continues to raise the bar and continue to be the benchmark in terms of creating genuine email campaigns and automated emails. We are closer to our clients now because of this amazing platform

It has a drag and drop email design which makes it really easy to use. It is also possible to send out automated emails and personalized emails to help drive revenue. Their customer relations is also really impressive

Everything works perfectly in my opinion. There is virtually nothing to dislike

Hello, Thanks for your review. - Benchmark Team

LaToya
Nurse Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Benchmark

Commentaires : Overall, initially Benchmark was OK. The business problem I was solving with this product was sending out email campaigns.

The feature I liked the most about Benchmark Email was the automated email campaign.

The main issue I had with Benchmark was the deliverance of my emails. For some reason, once my emails were sent out, according to the report in Benchmark, emails were not being opened. That was very strange that none of my emails were being opened.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Looks professional and easy to use

Commentaires : Good. I like the software.

Looks very professional and designs are gorgeous, giving a high-end and legitimate look for our company. I was also surprised and how easy and intuitive everything is. No need to sit through a training when you can figure everything out on your own, quickly. I especially like the free version.

The upgrade for a payment plan doesn't seem worth it for what we use it for. We just need the basics, not all the other bells and whistles.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and high rating. Whenever you have a moment, chat with us, we'd love to share with you how to get the best out of your paid account. - Benchmark Team

Shawn
Coordinator (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Benchmark E-mail for Marketing E-Blasts

Commentaires : Generally positive. It's our main e-mail blast marketing tool.

List management is very user friendly. That's the biggest plus for me. Easy to integrate sign-up forms.

Sometimes the builder (drag and drop, not HTML) is a little buggy. It seems to be getting better.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review! In regards to your concern sometimes something as simple as copy and pasting can affect the builder. Here's a link to our knowledgebase on the topic: https://cutt.ly/OYkx3c. If you have any other questions or concerns you can always reach our to our support team here: https://cutt.ly/JYkEvz - Benchmark Team

Eduardo
CEO (Salvador)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

My Review

Commentaires : Good enough in order to be used for E-Mail Marketing

It has many Features for e-mail marketing

It does not offer a trial with enough amount of e-mails included...it offers a very limited features for it and people needs to check quality on this matter first (sometimes)

Laura
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Simplified E-mail Communications

Commentaires : We've been using it for years, with very few issues.

Generally, it's very easy to use, and very intuitive. I love the fact that I can remove the Benchmark logo so that I'm not advertising Benchmark, but promoting our company's products instead.

Once in a while, it can get quirky, and not let me set things up exactly as I'd like. In those instances, Customer Support has been helpful to resolve issues.

Hello Laura, Thank you for the review. - Benchmark Team

Stephanie
5s teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

School newsletters

It is a very simple and also my program. I absolutely loved how easy it was to figure out the program. This program made writing school news letters fun. With the changing of colors for the background to the changing on font, this software was great. Parents loved receiving updates on their children and seeing pictures of their children enjoying their week at school.

When I would upload a photo it would rotate it upside down. It was a minor issue and it was simple to rotate it right side up.

il y a 5 ans

"This program made writing school newsletters fun." We loved that Stephanie! Thank you for sharing that with us and your high rating. Regarding the uploading of your photo, let us know if it were to ever happen again. We're here to assist you. - Benchmark Team

Isaac
Isaac
Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Great email marketing software!

Commentaires : We have been able to keep in touch with our customers more consistently and easily! We have been able to directly track emails sent out to segmented lists that have converted into immediate sales.

A great combination of ease of use and high functionality.

There really isn't anything I don't like about the software.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Isaac, Thank you for your great feedback. We're glad to know Benchmark has helped you convert your communication into immediate sales. - Benchmark Team