Avis clients sur FlexiBake

En savoir plus sur FlexiBake

Le logiciel FlexiBake ERP pour boulangeries est un excellent logiciel pour boulangerie, conçu par et conçu pour les boulangers qui l'utilisent.

En savoir plus sur FlexiBake

Non disponible

Non disponible

FlexiBake - Notes

3,7
3,7
4,0
3,8

FlexiBake a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 7 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FlexiBake ?

Karen
Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Huge fan

Commentaires : I am so grateful to have discovered FlexiBake. It has played a critically instrumental role in the ability of my company to grow as much as it has. The FlexiBake team has always felt like a partner, ready to help whenever we needed support. I highly recommend this product to any company looking for a way to understand and manage the numerous moving parts of its food manufacturing business.

I started using FlexiBake in 2012 after being a beta-tester for another baking software on the market at that time. At that time, my company was quite small - eight employees, 15 wholesale customers in our local area. 9 years later, FlexiBake continues to be the central hub of the business. Without question, using FlexiBake has been one of the best decisions I have made to help provide the necessary stability and visibility required to support a growing company. The customer service is exceptional as is the functionality of the software. Whenever we've run into obstacles, FlexiBake has been able and willing to create custom reports for us that solves our problems. I'm impressed and grateful that FlexiBake has everything my company needs as we've evolved over the years.

The learning curve has been challenging for people on my team (me) who are not tech savvy. I highly recommend working with someone at FlexiBake to learn the best way to set up the system. I didn't do that, and would have saved a lot of time had I made that initial investment. I wish there was a way of revising Sales Orders that have been switched to invoices. We occasionally run into issues where our customer requests a revised invoice, and as far as I know, there is no way to revise invoices. I also wish FlexiBake exported more easily to Quickbooks Online.

Greg
Managing Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Poor customer service

Commentaires : The product itself is good, but more designed for bread bakeries. When you have a number of products and cake production there are some real issues with the programme. We have tried to get changes made to the programme which is normal for software, but Flexibake are VERY slow to respond to changes.

Intially easy to use

Not designed for larger bakeries with multiple products, especially cakes. Does not suit many accounting software applications so hard to join. Not good support.

Tiffany
Program Administrator (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés

My company uses Flexibake daily to help with ordering, invoicing and reporting for our bakery.

What I like most about this software is the possibility of connection to the USDA for all raw ingredients. That and the ability to store Kosher certifications right with each ingredient.

What I like least about this software is the limitations for reports. Many of the reports I run on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis need to be exported and toggled from there. I know it's impossible to get everything you need from one software system across many different companies, but it can be time consuming to need to rework many reports.

Modesto
IT MANAGEMENT (É.-U.)

Great Product, Superb Tech Support, very patient team

Commentaires : It changed the way we used to work for the better

-The Recipe/Cost Features are amazing -they have tons of reports -they sit right in the middle of COMMERCIAL software and been able to CUSTOMIZE and re-write portions of the software to meet your needs

I wish they were US based The accounting side is a little more limited if you are used to Quickbooks or things like that

PAUL
Owner (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Going from paper & pen.. to software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'd recommend it to anyone, it runs my facility far better than I was able to with my pen and paper.

Flexibake took my world, which was mostly "old school" (pen & paper, me running around my warehouse, frantically counting things over and over) and took me into a modern day system where everything is run through the software. How much of this do I have? One click away. How many of that do I need? One click. So simple.

Implementation took several months, because it really is a new language. Once you've learned the new language, you are golden, but during the several months of training you can, at times, feel lost.

Sandra
Sandra
Processor (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Great software for bakeries but still needs a lot of work

Commentaires : The purpose was to minimize or eliminate errors in production, with flexibake, customers can submit their own orders to the software and at the end of the day will create a production sheet that bakers use to make items needed. We could not even get past the integration part because of login in issues and not being able to get hold of a rep to assist.

The software offered a lot of great features such as product forecasting-meaning I can forecast production for a week or months in the future, if needed we can plan ahead. It also created nutritional labels for all the products we made, is a great tool when you start selling to big companies.

Getting in touch with the customer service department was one of the biggest let downs! We had problems login in to the account because the password would automatically (ANOTHER ISSUE) change and we could not get a hold of customer service. It does not help the company is based out in Canada, their business hours are different than ours. Overall, we had to cancel subscription, we just could not rely on the software and went back to using quickbooks for invoices and etc...

Aleksandr
Operations manager (Biélorussie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good tool for medium size bakery

Commentaires : Good tool to use for an order, recipes, delivery, refunds. Customer service is at a high standard. Possibility to customize on request.