15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur gGastro

Modernizing Medicine Gastroenterology fournit des solutions logicielles pour les spécialistes du système gastrointestinal, notamment : un EHR (dossier médical partagé), des fonctions de gestion de cabinet, un système de rédaction de rapports d'endoscopie, etc.

En savoir plus sur gGastro

Easy to learn and navigate. You can complete billing, scheduling, and messaging without having multiple systems.

It was a little difficult to learn just because it's very involved, maybe more than it needs to be.

gGastro - Notes

3,8
3,5

gGastro a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé gGastro ?

Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

All-Around Great

Commentaires : I am a Medical Assistant at a GI clinic, with gGastro you don't have to know the software entirely, only the functions that relate to your specific job function. The doctors at the clinic enjoy the level of customization within the Electronic Health Records and Endoscopy Report Writer. I use the EHR aspect of gGastro daily while working in the scheduling department. I started out rooming patients, then working at the front desk area and progressed to scheduling within a few months. I've discovered that regardless of department, gGastro is essential for business operations and being able to move employees around without additional training is a huge plus.

The ease of use is most likable about this software. Growing up in the digital age i'm a quick learner when it comes to software and tech. I've witnessed many co-workers who considered themselves not so tech savvy learn this software quickly. Many functions tend to carry over into each task to the point that I've been placed in several different departments at work and I already know the system of gGastro well, no new learning needed. This is a great feature.

I don't think it's a con at all but it would be neat to add an instant messaging type feature. The tasking and messaging works well and gets the job done. However a common situation I face is the need for timely responses from co-workers. I believe a live messaging type feature would bring even more value to this already great software program.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest feedback and suggestions with us and others considering our EHR and ERW software. We're glad you and the practice you work for have experienced many benefits. -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Lynne
LVN (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

My latest EMR

Commentaires : Good system but I have wasted a lot of time during my day waiting for the system to work, load and update.

Easy to learn and navigate . You can complete billing, scheduling, and messaging without having multiple systems!

Slow as molasses! I have used other EMRs and this is by far the slowest one ! I can’t even imagine how efficient I could be in patient service if this EMR worked at its full potential. You can not “flip” from screen to screen quickly or even type too fast!

Apurva
MD (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Ancient platform is in urgent need to a complete rebuild to be browser agnostic

Commentaires : Best for GI but we deserve better.

This is the most GI-specific EHR out there and it does a great job integrating the endoscopy workflow, scheduling, and outpatient workflow. Good document management, faxing integration, usually fast.

Stuck in internet explorer and activex from over a decade ago. Imagine using a cell phone that old. This is a cumbersome setup that requires use of Windows OS, unsafe browser settings, and it often stops working after Windows auto-updates. Patient portal and patient communications in general are dated, though does allow sharing of PDF versions of chart docs. Fax was nice but direct should work a lot better. Can only renew or prescribe meds one at a time. Importing pharmacies and local providers is cumbersome.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Dr. Trivedi - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I understand that you have connected with one of our customer success managers to discuss your concerns and suggestions, and they have been shared with the appropriate teams. We're here to help and you can reach out to support at 866-459-4227 or gSupport@modmed.com with any immediate needs in the future. Thank you! -Holly, Clinical Solutions Manager

Joyce
Center Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Long time gGastro user

Commentaires : We have everything in 1 server and utilize the billing, patient reminders, patient portal etc. Makes it easy to have everything with one company.

I like that it is GI specific and is fairly customizable

Sometimes enhancement requests are slow to happen

il y a 5 ans

Good morning Joyce - We're glad to have you and Seaford Endoscopy Center as part of the Modernizing Medicine Gastroenterology family. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and those considering our EHR & ERW. - Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Todd
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We looked at several EMRs and ultimately chose gMed because it was the only one that was "GI specific." It truly seems to have the hearts of the private gastroenterologist in mind. This company is very warm and friendly to work with, and I know that their own survival is deeply entwined with my survival as a private gastroenterologist. You can't say this for any other vendor. Everyone at their company - from trainers to programmers - know what I do as a gastroenterologist. Like many EMR companies now, they are super busy working on Meaningful Use stuff, but they are also working on stuff that I care about, instead of working on things that a PCP or dermatologist mind care about. We have nearly all of their products and have built a fully integrated system that includes everything from office to endo to scheduling and billing. I am forced to use ProVation at the hospital I work at, and I hate it. gMED's product is ultimately customizable, so you can become very efficient (of course, you need good IT and SuperUser types, but that's true of any EMR). If you are thinking of switching to an EMR, come to their annual Users Conference to network with other GI docs, and you'll be convinced! This product may not (yet) be as flashy as other products (eClinicalWorks, for example), but don't be lured in by the flashiness of someone who doesn't really care about you. You are not going for a quick fling here, you're marrying an EMR vendor and want someone for the long haul. This product is only getting better! Transitioning from paper to EMR is a painful process; I won't kid you. But I can't see why any private gastroenterologist would work with any EMR vendor besides gMED.

Richard
Doctor (É.-U.)

Dr. Nemec's review

The leadership is continually trying to improve the product. It is also the PREMIER GI-specific EHR. The integration of clinical information between the endoscopy suite and office is seamless IF gMed product is used for both. The integration between clinical and practice management is extremely helpful for a managing physician

Major general complaint: It is still very cumbersome and impossible to efficiently work within an electronic healthcare record. Significant specific complaint: Clinical data recorded in either a tasking note or gPortal is not readily available to the clinician. Those separate and distinct sections have to be searched for clinical information. To avoid this problem, I often "dual document"

Practice Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

gMed review

I appreciate the ease of having everything in one system.

I would enjoy having more mobile features.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tasha - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and others considering using our GI-specific EHR and ERW. -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Sindhu
GASTROENTEROLOGIST (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

lack of important functions

Ability to upload pdf documents to patient portal, able to task multiple people at that same time for the same pt

lack of designated authority to allow medical assistant to order labs and imaging; inability to place electronic lab orders to Quest Diagnostics and Labcorp; only able to send 1 prescription at one time, not able to customize meds and physical exam preferences for each user; difficult on the eyes due to lack of contrast in colors

Mandy
RN (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

gGastro

Commentaires : Overall so far we are happy with the system. And every time I call customer they help right away.

This program is great for endoscopy units if its the only software you are using. It is easy to use and learn. The customer support team is amazing.

It is not as customizable as advertised when first being sold the product. There are some areas for improvement. Areas you can not leave out and things you can't customize.

Stacey
Medical Biller (É.-U.)

gMed Review

The product is intuitive, easy to use, and GI-specific.

Very attentive, don't have any issues they aren't working on.

Rebecca
Materials Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Replaced EndoWorks for us

Tech support is very helpful in addressing issues on the fly.

il y a 5 ans

Good morning, Rebecca - Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and those considering the gGastro suite. - Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Pam
Administrator (É.-U.)

Excellent EMR

Easy system to learn, well laid out, integrates with outside organizations, looks to the future

Very attentive, don't have any issues they aren't working on

Andria
Director of Finance ()
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

gMed - not robust enough for a large group

Commentaires : gMed appears to have been designed for a smaller physician group. With a group as large as ours (28 docs), it is currently cumbersome and does not offer all of the flexibility and support needed.

Reporting features for financial info are great.

Reporting features for clinical aspects are weak. Has trouble working with large volumes of data. (i.e. Year to date reports for 10 months or more always time out and won't complete running)

Peter

gGastro - Lacks Customer Support

Commentaires : This system needs some updating. The active X controls make it a real pain to work with other applications. The support has recently taken a dive but am hoping that firms up once their new team of techs is trained up. Just went through a purchase is my understanding

il y a 8 ans

Hi Peter - Thank you for sharing your feedback and it has been shared with our team here to address your concerns. We recently have added additional team members and they are quickly ramping up. The experience you had will continue to improve. We still regularly receive glowing reviews on the majority of support service which we provide and have had an above 90% customer satisfaction rating in 2016. Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Debbie
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We are an 8-provider GI practice; we've been on GMED EMR 18 months, and we could not be happier! The GI-specific product was extremely easy to adapt to our practice, and we easily met meaningful use. The physicians and staff love it. Our workflow is now completely digitalized and highly efficient; it also presents countless opportunities to improve patient care. Support is great; I love their GBUS for online training.

Tasha from GastroClinic

The best part of this product is the fact that it is specialty specific.

The hardest part of the product is moving forward with electronic medical records. We switched over from paper to EHR and it was a challenge. Now that the transition is complete, we could never imagine going back.

Gustavo

Improving - but slowly

I've gotten used to the product and its quirks. It is possible to modify it to one's preferences.

Requests for fixes are too slowly addressed. Many obvious flaws are ignored. Many unnecessary steps are for a simple process. The program is very slow at times.

Great Product

The product is intuitive, easy to use, and GI-specific.

Ideas are not able to be all addressed at once. They are appropriately triaged; however, instant gratification is always wanted.

Eduardo
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Love it! This system has really improved the way we practice medicine. You can tell it was designed for GI and Colorectal Surgeons. We've found it easy to use, and their support is excellent.