15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Alora Home Health

En savoir plus sur Alora Home Health

Alora est une solution logicielle tout-en-un entièrement mobile et basée sur le cloud pour les services d'aide médicale à domicile spécialisés et non spécialisés.

En savoir plus sur Alora Home Health

Parameters driven making it scalable. Well integrated with the DDE , Clearing houses and SANDATA for EVV transmission.

Nursing staff finds it difficult to make proper use of it's customizing features. Initially, they take time to understand the information flow.

Alora Home Health - Notes

Alora Home Health a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 140 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Alora Home Health ?

Machines, 11–50 employés

Alora Home Health Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Il me permet de bien profiter de leurs plans de soins

Avec ce logiciel ils nous proposent de tres bonne stratégie de soins

C'est juste le niveau de facturation qui est moin apprécié

Sandra
Director of Nursing (É.-U.)

Top Performing Home Health Care Solution

Commentaires : I would describe my overall experience as a win.
Alora Home Health has been and still is one of the top performing home health care solutions. I advise that new organizations start with Alora as less training will be needed and it is affordable, while still having the might to manage the organization collectively.
The management of skilled and non-skilled care is one of the most important features Alora has to offer.
Problems solved: The need for one collective platform, the need to manage all components and staff, the need for fair pricing and support.

- Management of all components of home health care. - Affordable, fair price. - Learn to use in a reasonable amount of time. Arranged in a very practical way. - Beneficial to supervisors, caregivers, and patients both individually and collectively. - Scheduling and time management. - Documentation and E-Signatures. - Management of skilled and non-skilled care. - Management of workflows, paperless and efficient. - Accept medicaid and medicare. - Management of billing and invoicing. - EVV included. - Support is above and beyond.

- Missing features/feature quality: scheduling, notes, charts, lists and databases. Notification settings are standard, vital information has been lost or overlooked. - Some nurses and home care staff needed training in order to correctly use each and every feature. - Missing updates that other companies implemented years ago. - Complaints were heard but were not addressed.

Vanessa
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Alora Review

Commentaires : The customer service is amazing!!! Overall, a very affordable program if you have multiple agencies and are in the start up phase.

I like that you can do both home care and home health with this software

The software does not instantly alert administration when caregivers are late or don't clock in or out of a scheduled shift. Administration has to look through each schedule manually to determine.

Christine
Office Cordinator (É.-U.)

Disappointed User

Commentaires : Disappointing

Our nurses and Home Health Aides find it easy to navigate. We have developed training courses to help our new staff orient to the program with the help of AloraPlus integrative videos.

We completed our contract with Alora Plus during the second quarter of 2020. We were sold on the fact that EVV would be an easy process for New Jersey agencies as stated on your website. This was also stated by the sales rep who walked us through the presentation of the system. This has been clearly false advertisement. Alora Home Health Software had not began to set up programming for New Jersey integration until July of this year. According to the Alora's customer service reps there have been New Jersey agencies that have been forced to restart there whole software process with other companies due to this false advertisement.Until this day this issue has still not been resolved.

ANGIE
Occupational therapist (É.-U.)

Great software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I enjoy using alora to write evaluations. It’s an easy and practical software to use for evaluating and documenting

It’s easy to use and let’s you know if your missing any information

Can’t really think of anything I dislike

Michelle
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alora has been a great choice for us.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we are very pleased with our choice of Alora. Software has brought efficiency of tasks, as well as increased our billing revenues with less rejected/incorrect billing claims with approved/correct codes checked and validated before billing. It did not take us long to see benefits of Alora that we were not expecting when looking to change, in other words, it did not only meet our expectations, but surpassed them.

Ease of software, an all-in-one system. Helped us be compliant with the EVV requirement with the state. Billing validation.

We really have not experienced any negative with Alora and have absolutely no regrets.

Marcus
Owner (É.-U.)

Alora Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : alora has been great to our agency and makes the user experience amazing.

I like the ease of access and simplified integration that the platform uses.

There is not much that I don’t like about the software. The software is very efficient and well put together.

Gena
RN (É.-U.)

Alora

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Alora has aided in coming into compliance with EVV and also with billing streamlining.

Alora seems to be well suited for visit to visit nurse charting. There is also nice flow from OASIS to Plan of Care. We have had occasional difficulty with times from visit notes not transferring to times on the scheduler upon completion of nursing visit notes. Overall, nursing is satisfied with Alora.

Occasional "glitch", for example with visit times not flowing from note to scheduler.

Michele
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alora is the best product for small businesses to large businesses.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We started this system in the early stages of building our business. We have found that it is easy to use, not killing our bank account, and easily expands as our company grows. The customer service is very friendly, and works diligently to solve all issues.

Alora provides a great product. The medical records are easy to access, easy to use, and the customer service is spectacular.

I don't have any negative issues at this time.

Sara
Billing Clerk (É.-U.)

Worth It

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Alora has been great. It's made my job so much easier, quicker & more efficient.

Integration and implementation were fairly easy. I love the Scheduler & Reports tabs. They make it easy to keep track of who has what patients & total numbers or information are at my fingertips with the Reports I can print out.

Sometimes big bugs or issues can take quite some time to get worked out by IT.

Cameron
HR (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Human Resources

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I love how easy it is to hire someone in. Being able to put someone's credentials in a system and they are able to keep track of all the important things.

There is nothing that I dislike about Alora.

Judy
Hôpitaux et soins de santé

An Example of Going Beyond

With the screens that I work with daily (not on the clinical side), I like the ease of having almost all the options on the admission screen to where I can go from one screen to the next and still be within the patient's file. I have the ability to write emails within the software and create a separate folder within the mail to store those. I like it when Alora "predicts" or anticipates my date range, etc., does spell ck (wish all screens had that), F5 capability (again wish more screens had that), bringing over data from previous admission on a re-admit (still bug on med profile being addressed/rolled out), and of course....last but not least the customer service is so helpful.

The lag time in enhancements, the process of how enhancements & possible bugs are fixed based on how many customers have expressed concern over that same issue, & lack of flexibility within some screens. See some of the items mentioned in the first question.

Jessica
Office Manager ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I enjoy my expierence while working with the Alora product.

Alora is simple to use and helps streamline the health care process. It is helpful when it comes to charting as well as the scheduling aspect.

I have not ran in to many cons with the Alora health care system. I would say the only con I have encountered is downloading Alora on apple products.

Marcy

Easy to Use

There are not a lot of extra steps to this system. Everything is user friendly, simple and up to date with all regulations.

I do not like the lag in the system sometimes. When this happens I am able to talk to someone and they get the issue corrected quickly.

evelyn
Office Manager (Guam)

Alora classic

Easy to learn and friendly user. I love the reports, very useful. The supports answered fast, they will email the next day

The only thing I dont really like is the MSP claims are still not fixed. I still have to do it manually

brenda
admin (É.-U.)

Great software!

Commentaires : The support team works hand on hand with you to resolve any technical issues you may have. The team are very compassionate about their job, great work ethics.

Love the support that the team offers to solve any issues or confusions. Love the clinical documents available to our team!

Everything about this software is completely fine.

Emily
Director of Nursing (É.-U.)

Alora Love

Commentaires : We love it. We're glad we switched while we were small because switching now would be a ton of work.

We initially looked into Alora so we could switch from paper charting to computer charting. I chose it because I like the way the nurse note is organized. We were also happy to be able to have patient files, employee files, scheduling and billing all in one place.

The admission assessment is 35 pages long.

Johanna
Client Coordinator ()
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent program from an excellent company

Commentaires : I recommend Alora.

Alora Home Health Care is our primary business software. We use it for all functions related to the business including scheduling, HIPAA compliant patient and caregiver information storage, administrative level tracking of employees via a convenient telephony system, and company financial electronic paper trails. Alora is the soul of our agency and without it, we would be lost.

The customer service department is not always easy to reach but when you get someone on the phone, or someone calls you back, you feel like you are very special to them. They take your problems very seriously and they know what they are doing.

Cathie
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We are a home health care agency that was operating manually. We had no systems for scheduling, payroll, billing, reports, etc. We have been working with Alora for a little over a year. Training was delivered to meet our needs. With the implementation of each module, we were able to pace ourselves and receive training when we were ready to utilize Alora's features. I have always been pleased with their customer service. But, over the past few months especially, I have received nothing but kindness, patience, and very knowledgeable advice and assistance from the representatives at Alora. They went the extra mile to conference in with a clearing house with whom we unfortunately were having conflicting software issues; they spoke to me nearly every day working through denials, as well as many emails. I come into contact with a diverse group of people. My job requires me to do lots of business via phone. I have come into contact with rude, demeaning, and just darn nasty people. When trying to explain what the nature of your call is about, some people just don't listen. At Alora, the reps have always listened to us and will paraphrase to make sure they fully understand your needs. They are very patient and never rush, or speak over you. I just love Alora and look forward to working many years with them.

Nita
Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Great customer service

Easy to use. If I have question or need help with a issue can contact Rachel and if she can't help me at that time she can give me a time she will be available to call and settle my issue. Very good customer service. Thank you

All orders, visit notes ect. needs to have patient ID number on every page. With CMS requesting ADR's and I'm mailing copies of episode to them, I find myself having to manually add the patient ID number to these pages which can be very time consuming.

Angel
Director of Business Development & Clinical Services ()

Director of Business Development and Clinical Services

Commentaires : We recently decided to go with Alora and so far it's impressive. I would say it is very user-friendly and offers so much more than others. We spent several months looking for several software companies and all options and Alora was among the top that was a complete system. One other company that is very well known actually had fewer features and way more money. For homecare, this is by far the best choice.

The set-up and support to get started are extremely easy and fairly short process. User-friendly for the staff of all levels. Great for billing, payroll, and scheduling.

A little slow and not as well established with hospitals, doctors office, and discharge planners. It would be nice to have an interface with EPIC, PCC, and others or be familiar to those that use those systems.

Robbie
DME Specialist Manager/ RN Case Manager Assistant ()

New to Alora 2016

Commentaires : Alora has great training for our company. It does take time to get everyone one on board. Once the confusion is over everything runs great.

How easy Alora is to use. All clients charts are easy to read or find something in the chart. I like how you can give each person as much or as little access to Alora.

A few customer Support members are not trained as well as others. When I get that person I'll hang up and call back, to get another team member. Don't like it take 4 hrs to get old logs due to if an attorney needs the ppr work that's to long.

Amara
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great Software!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The software is so easy to learn, navigate, and implement in the field. I've used others that were less adaptive to my company's needs and we were always calling IT for assistance.

Really, nothing! I love how self explanatory the software layout is and how easily you can move through the different quick links within a patient's chart.

evelyn
Office Manager ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

alora classic are easy to learn except the plus which is still on testing

Commentaires : overall very good

friendly user easy to learn very good customer service always has an update give us an update from medicare changes which we requested

msp claim not working plus is still on testing sometimes scheduling are being deleted without tracking social worker notes has no spelling check

HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Keeps it all together

Being able to keep everything Patient and Nursing together in one place is great.

It can be confusing at first, but it did not take long to acclimate.