Avis clients sur Rosy

En savoir plus sur Rosy

Une application en ligne puissante et facile à utiliser conçue spécifiquement pour gérer votre salon. Planification en ligne, e-mails, SMS et plus.

En savoir plus sur Rosy

Lots of customization options but still easy to use.

Its hard to get anyone to call you back in a timely manner.

Rosy - Notes

Rosy a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 144 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rosy ?

Kevin
Kevin

Rosy is my Assistant

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I could operate without Rosy, but why would I do that? It makes my life easier and my clients love it. I have been a loyal user since 2009.

I love the ease of use. The ongoing updates and added features. My clients love the ease of scheduling online and the confirmation system has made my life so much easier.

I would love to see a “discount all” feature for retail instead of being forced to discount one item at a time.

Heidie
Owner (Canada)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

Top notch customer service and product

Their customer and price. Just a phone call away for any questions I have. I’ve never been on hold for more than a few minutes. Their price is affordable. Bring from Canada and buying American product I’m always needing worry about the cost after exchange.

I can’t customize the taxes. I had to come up with a different way for it to work for me.

Tracy May
Beauty Salon Owner (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

One Of the Best Softwares Out There! Highly Recommended.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am an owner of a small salon and honestly, I don’t know what I would have done without ROSY.I have been using ROSY since 2010 and never had any issues at all. It is a very affordable software and they are always upgrading and improving the program.ROSY made my life and my client’s life a thousand times easier. I LOVE ROSY!! I recommend anyone in the beauty industry to try it out!

Very easy to use and always upgrading and improving the software.

Nothing I can think of right now. I just love it.

Jody
Business Owner ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

It's just OK

Commentaires : We move back over to Rosy from Mindbody. I wish had spent more time looking at other programs. The customer service is great when you phone in for help and they always have been. For smaller businesses, maybe 5 staff and under, or sole proprietors it would be great program, but for a larger business it is too limited. Also, it would be nice to see the schedule adaptable for 10 minute increments instead of 15 so more customization to have schedule that fits the needs of your business. Also beef up the permissions, for example, the Staff are given certain permissions and we allow the staff to see each other's schedule so they can help set up for appointments accordingly, however, the staff would also like to view their tips for the day. But in the permissions for staff, you can do one or the other but not both. Why not? Finally, better reports for viewing staff productivities, I need to view 3 or more different reports to see Staff productivity. I would love to see a report that brings up all of the details for each staff member in one report only so team based pay or commission based pay could be monitored more accurately. This isn't a bad program but for me and our business, it's just OK. Hopefully Rosy can fix their IT issues so there are less interruptions. Thank you.

Booking an appointment is simple and customers tell us the online booking system is user friendly. It is also cost friendly.

There are constant interruptions with the server which is very frustrating. I wish Rosy would fix this already. When we used the program back in 2012 it was the same and nothing has improved since.

Joe
Consultant (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Switching from Shortcuts to Rosy was the BEST DECISION EVER!

Commentaires : I am a consultant that puts companies into the cloud. My client had a different software when I started consulting for them a few years ago. We struggled with it for 2 more years, and they had it a few years before I came on board. In my work experience, I was a UI designer and application developer of online apps for Autodesk, which is the 2nd largest software company in the world, so I know my stuff. The other software was in my option one of the worst, hacked together, poorly engineered PC apps with lousy online functionality and mediocre support. My client and I had talked about changing to a new platform and migrating to a new service. I did an extensive analysis of the top 20 salon apps. I kept coming back to Rosy. We had 2 or 3 phone calls with them about migrating and I was pleasantly surprised. Their staff was nice, expertly knowledgeable, located in the US, prompt, basically everything we could ask for. We signed up for service and it only took us about a week and we were able to make the do setup, migrate all our data, implement the workflows, test everything and get all the staff fully trained in one online session. It was like a miracle. It was smooth, incredibly easy and I could not have been happier. Now my client has been using Rosy for almost a year now. It's amazing! They never call me with problems. They rarely have support questions but when they do, they call Rosy because the support is so good. Personally, I don't want my client's competition to know about Rosy, but I think every salon should use it. It's fantastic! Thanks, Rosy!!!

Everything! It is not over engineered. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has great features for clients to schedule and manage appointments online and through text messages. It has CRM, Reports and all the major and minor features necessary to run a successful salon and not have to focus on the software. It seamlessly integrates into the daily workflow.

The Email Builder for the CRM needs to mature a bit more, but overall it works great for someone with knowledge of how to build emails. It's just not a job for someone with little or no CRM experience. I can see that it will get better, and you could always use MailChimp or other CRM service for sending Campaign style emails if that is what your salon does. Rosy handles all the automated emails quite well once they have been setup. Mobile functionality is important so be prepared to test your messages on a mobile device. It all works great, it just takes some know-how or you have to call support and let them help. Or you can have a consultant like me help you.

Kathy
Area Direto (É.-U.)

Love Salon Runner

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The staff at ROSY are amazing. Even though I have never met anyone personally, I feel like they are part of my work family. They are always positive, supportive and what I love and feel is super important if you don't know the answer, don't be afraid to say I don't know, but will find out the answer. They know the system and are not afraid to seek what they don't and are fantastic at followup.

The system is as complex or basic as you choose. I find new employees can learn the system quickly, learning the basics and feeling comfortable with the system. I have done numerous trainings with ROSY staff on the system and our new employees. The staff are patient, gives the basics of the system, during the training, which allows new employees to feel confident with the system.

Not all software systems are going to give you 100% of what you what. The team at ROSY are always willing to hear requests on what I would like, and give my suggestions to development. As a franchisor I would love to be able to pull monthly and quarterly reports and have them all on one sheet for analysis.

Mark
Salon Owner/Stylist (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great software that continues to evolve!

Commentaires : I know that switching salon software is scary. I kept putting it off because it seemed overwhelming.
I had been researching for 2 years. Some had the features I wanted, but the monthly cost was high. On top of that, they had per text costs on top of that. I would be paying for some of the software offerings. Fortunately, I found reviews on Rosy that were good, and I checked out their website. It seemed too good to be true. I could get their top package. I met John Bertorelli at the Long Beach Hair show. He was running a demo, using his phone as a hot spot. Not only was it quick, but it seemed easy to use. He was great about answering all my questions. I became obsessed over the next 5 months with wanting to switch, but the software I was using was Mac only, and I could not export any data. I felt like I was being held hostage. The only data I could extract, was my Client list. The thought of inputting all of my inventory by hand seemed to be too much. finally I called support team and asked if they found a way to get the data out of my other software. He said not yet, but he had an idea. He said that if I could get my product companies to send me spread sheets with SKU, name, prices, and sizes, I could cut and paste them into a template, and he could transfer it into the system. You get a 30 day trial, and that seemed like enough time to get set up to go live with the switch. I'm so glad that I took the plunge. They are constantly adding more functionality, and features. When I started, The texts were limited to a 24 hour appointment reminder, and confirmations were done by email. Now confirmations are done by both text and email, and we now have over 80% of our confirmations done by the system, freeing my front desk staff to attend to our guests. They listen to input suggestions, and update frequently. Could not be happier with my choice.

Ease of use, and frequent updates!

I wish you could have pop up alerts for client notes. It used to have them, but they switched to having the notes show up in the upper left side of the screen, and often get unnoticed. Maybe have the red circle for the notification blink to catch the eye.

Derek
Founder (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

This company sets itself above the rest with the best customer experience and service !!!

1. First cloud based software and we never have outage issues 2. Free text and email confirmations. Most of the others charge for this 3. Works on all devices, Apple, PC, iPad, tablet, phone Etc. 4. Built in marketing suite, no more need to pay extra for demandforce or some other add on companies marketing platform 5. Online Client Scheduling the best we have ever used; it has increased our online scheduling by 37% 6. Facebook Integration- this feature has been huge for us 7. Inventory Controls- automatic inventory ordering, no more counting bottles on the shelves 8. Mobile Web App- This is better than an app as it works on all devices and is free, it allows clients to book, check their accounts and shop all from the phone or tablet. 9. Reporting Engine- all the reports you need without the confusion 10. Product Reservations- clients can reserve products to buy when they get there and the system makes suggestions based on their service and when they should be out of their product.

Elizabeth
VP of Operations (É.-U.)

The Rosy Software is great, but the customer service is what really makes it exceptional!

Commentaires : The benefits I received from this software were excellent customer service, ease of website and salon software integration, ease of credit card and salon software integration, and ease of salon software set-up. As a new user, I was very easily able to set up my business info, add employees and their schedules, and add all of my salon and retail inventory. Highly recommend!

I am new to the salon business and have never used a scheduling/inventory software before. Because of the excellent customer service, I have been able to get our new salon up and running using the Rosy software. It takes time to learn, but is quite intuitive. Every single time I've called, customer service team has been patient and informative. I've never felt like my questions were bothersome to them. I also purchased the cash drawer, receipt printer, and scanner from Rosy. I am very happy with these products and the help I received in setting them up. Working with the Card Connect company via Rosy to integrate our systems has also been very easy. My experience has been better than expected and I highly recommend Rosy Salon Software to everyone who might need it.

At this time, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. It exceeds my expectations.

nail tech (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

Rosy software is so easy to use, just about anyone could figure it put.

Commentaires : it has been great. easy to get used to using everyday.

Rosy would work well for a small salon and also fora large one. its easy to add employees and to adjust all of their service menus according to what they offer specifically . lots of customization options but still easy to use!

Several windows popping up when clicking on clients name to check in , for every person. it would be nice if it would close when you click around it or if the window was smaller.

Rebekah
Owner/stylist (É.-U.)

Excellent cloud based software

Commentaires : Rosy has all the features I was looking for when researching software for my salon. Online booking, email and text confirmations, cloud-based (no annoying updates), and plenty of reports for management. The price increases as you add stylists, which is nice when starting out small, you don't need to pay a ton up front. The customer service has been excellent and very prompt every time I have a question. I would definitely recommend this to other salons.

Text/email confirmations Reports Online booking Cloud based

Can't use same email with multiple clients (a pain for families) Can't discount a service but still give full credit to the stylist for the service (i.e., salon-run promotions that shouldn't affect stylist commissions)

Bray
Stylist/Salon Manager (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Not pleased with latest update..

Commentaires : I am a salon manager & stylist. I've been using Rosy for over 3 years now. This lastest update improved mobile function which I appreciate but removed the ability for me to do my Manager duties. I rely solely on my mobile device while in the salon and I'm extremely frustrated that I can no longer Mangage Employees, Orders, or Inventory. I hope these features will be accessible via mobile in the near future.

Convenient

Mobile features

Heather
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

I have to title my review?

Commentaires : Pros: Client friendly online booking Simple, not over cluttered with "spa" stuff Mobile access for all staff Excellent customer service All online so no computer worries Email reminders Could improve: Add ability for clients to leave a note when making an appt. style seat has this feature and over half of all clients were using it Add ability for stylists to block time off on mobile device. We all need to do this at least 3-4 times a week! Fewer clicks/keystrokes during check in and check out process (why do I even have to check them in? Make client data searchable even if they're a new client who hasn't checked in. Have an "other" option so I can add services at the last minute. For example, if I want to charge someone for extra color, a filler, etc and want it to be a line item on their receipt but I don't want to have to set up a whole new service while they're sitting there. Less confusing client merging. I can never tell if I'm canceling out their data Don't make me input a sku #, it makes adding inventory tedious. I just make up fake numbers anyway. Don't require phone/email/last name/reason for cancellation. I guess this goes back to fewer keystrokes Customizable text reminders- I have been no showed by 20 year olds who are like "OMG email? Lol." Two hours is not enough notice! Ability to double book through the salon but not online. I can't figure out any feasible way to do this, but my regular six weekers, I could easily double book but I don't want some new client doing it.

Jacob
Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Fifth time's the charm!

Commentaires : Took us a few failed attempts with other salon software "solutions" before we stumbled upon Rosy, but we're glad we arrived finally. Rosy is reliable, simple to implement and use, and makes payroll and accounting a breeze. It lacks some of the more advanced features which Shortcuts, Super Salon, and others boast, but I'll trade those in a heartbeat for the ease-of-use and reliability of Rosy. Keep it up Rosy!

Ease-of-use. Simple to get set up (implementation). Simple, straightforward reporting.

inability to custom tailor some of the commission tracking. Lacks some more advanced reporting

Kim
owner (É.-U.)

better improvements

Commentaires : Rosy Definitely moving in a better direction in the mobile apps. Need improvement in report separation and would like a more state of the art change to the credit card processing. At least more streamlined and quicker.

Ease of use and cost.

report options for refined information and checkout a little slow due to what seems like extra steps

Kelly
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to learn and use.

Commentaires : Very easy to use. Tried a more complicated system with start of new office and was consistently frustrated and overwhelmed. Went back to Rosy and made my life easier. My only wish is that they would have a medical component for medical spas.

Ease of use

Wish had more medical procedures terminology to choose from. I.e. Laser treatments

Ella
Receptionist (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

Rosy is the BEST!

Commentaires : Overall, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives with Rosy Software. It is easy to learn and easy to use.

Rosy is hands down my favorite salon scheduling software. It is easy to use and even easier to learn. The colors are so helpful and it is so easy to navigate.

My least favorite thing about Rosy would be how often there were blackouts where it wouldn’t work.

Devin
Owner/Stylist (É.-U.)
, Auto-entrepreneur

Valuable Tool

Commentaires : Rosy has been such a valuable resource for my business. There are so many features that save me time and keep me organized.

ease, organizational tools, online scheduling

unresolved payment processing systems & reporting challenges

Meghan
Hairstylist (É.-U.)

Easy to use and I love that I am able to book appointments and cancel appointments from my phone....

Commentaires : Easy to use and able to look at your schedule and book clients from wherever you are

The availability from my phone and that I can just access everything from wifi .. I am able to check my schedule and change anything I want from Home

That wifi is our oe slow that I can't access.. even from work.. it is sometimes slow if the wifi isn't working

Colleen

Rosy Review 2017

Commentaires : I have had nothing but great luck with Rosy. If I have a problem I contact them, they're response time is almost immediatly. Very user friendly!!

Very user friendly, can access from any mobile device.

Wish it had more categories pre installed for professional inventory counts., Also wish you could imput color formulas and it would subtract from inventory.

Emily
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software.

Commentaires : Great software. Easy to use for someone like myself who has never used online booking before. Very friendly customer service

You have your schedule at your fingertips

That email addresses cannot be shared. Clients can book themselves into space you don't have time for. Have to ask for clients mobile providers to receive text reminder

Angelo
Owner ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Rosy is not a bad platform for some businesses but limiting for us. We were never told the payment processing option is not available in Canada. We would have never switched to Rosy had we known. We now have to use Rosy plus another POS to complete the tr

Commentaires : Rosy could be a serious competitor to the bigger salon softwares if it offered more flexibility in time increments for scheduling instead of the fixed 15 minute increments. Rosy would be easy sell in Canada if they integrated with the Canadian payment processing systems. Customer support seem very "protective" of their supervisors and don't like to forward calls to their superiors even when the issue is beyond their roles and responsiblities. The prevailing feelings we have of Rosy is that once we signed the agreement we were taken for granted

Rosy has been relatively stable. We encountered a few freezing and down times but have not had any prolonged disruptions. Staff find it easy to use

Limitations of 15-minute time increments is a costly deficiency for the business. In Canada, not having the capacity to process payment through Rosy is a major problem and a costly one in terms of time, efficiency, controls...etc.

Amanda
Cosmetologist/owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Great program

Commentaires : Love the customization. Easy to use, both on my end and on the customers end. I love the automatic reminder emails and texts sent to customers

Ease of use and features

I wish there was a mobile app. I have to log in multiple times throughout the work day

Cara

Great Software

Commentaires : As a wig salon working with many cancer patients, Rosy software helps us keep up to date information on our clients. From appointments to invoices and orders Rosy is very easy to use.

Ease of use

Back dating receipts

Brandon
, 2-10 employés

Rosy is Red Rosy is Blue I am sure Rosy will be just right for YOU!

Commentaires : Been using rosy for my salon and spa now for just over a year and hands down the best software for the price. Love there innovation.

Innovative and easy to use and train on.