Accurate Easy and User Friendly Software

Controller
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very pleased with the software implementation and early results that I can already experience.

Avantages: Very easy to learn, intuitive software that provides and compiles all info I need to handle any call from the investor.

Inconvénients: First steps implementing any software are never easy.
But Mortgage +Care customer service team made it painless and almost enjoyable process.

review of mortcare

Publié le 22/07/2010
Kathie K.
LOAN SERVICING MGR
Support client

Commentaires: We already pay yearly for the updates, etc. I do not feel you should bill for a problem that the system created.

Avantages: Customer service is good. Sometimes I would like a quicker call back, but I understand we are all busy.

Inconvénients: I do not like when the system changes something on it own and I then have to pay to get it fixed. That is just wrong! (i.e. the zero pays being put on our check run were working fine then the system created an error & wouldn't work for 2-3 months, I then got it to work the next month and then it didn't work again. Customer service fixed it. But, I had to pay for it. The file that messed it up.... hadn't been touched in years! I should have to pay for something that I didn't break.

This product has support from the manaufacture/owner available at all times.

Publié le 22/08/2008
Carrie J.
Finance
Support client

Commentaires: This product has support from the manaufacture/owner available at all times. Product is simple and does not require a large output of cash to get started. Contract simple and straight forward with no legal issues attached.

Avantages: Turnkey system with abundance of enchancements available to the user. Can be easily configured to users application. On going support via phone and hands on as needed. Competitive pricing to meet any application.

Inconvénients: Without proper training, errors and complex issues can occur. Penny issue with some computations.

Great Software, Great Value!

Publié le 04/08/2010
Andriy L.
VP Loan Servicing
Support client

Commentaires: Mortgage-care offers the best value to a small or medium-size business.

Avantages: The best part about Mortgage-care is that it gives its users the ability to customize it to meet their unique needs. It is simple to use and is quite versatile. Support staff is responsive and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients: While it is easy to learn and operate, a comprehensive manual or help menu would be helpful for those "out-of-the-norm" situations.

Great Loan Servicing Software

Publié le 01/02/2017
Dave D.
Support client

Commentaires: I've been using Mortgage Care for about 2 years now and it is a great program for servicing mortgage loans. The software is very user friendly and the reporting is excellent.

review

Publié le 07/03/2011
Esther B.
executive administrator

Commentaires: good rating

Avantages: Good company that stays on top of the mortgage industry and it's requirements

Inconvénients: nothing really negative

Review of Consulting Plus

Publié le 15/04/2011
Lea T.

Commentaires: I think the product is 100%

Avantages: Great support

Inconvénients: I have had no problems