Useful, but Convoluted

Contract Corporate Recruiter
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been fantastic for time keeping for personal reasons. However, the interface is a very busy and inconsistent when viewing it from different pages/features. I've struggled to locate what I was searching for on multiple occasions, usually resulting in frustration and starting all over from the original interface I'm familiar with. I would love to see a more streamlined view with each feature readily accessible from the same place regardless of what page you are on.

Avantages: I utilize it daily to keep track of my actual work hours as I'm an independent contractor. I like to be able to reference exact hours and use it if there is any question as to when I worked. It is great for helping me keep track of the hours down the the minute for that day, week, and pay period. It is reliable and easily accessible from anywhere.

Inconvénients: There's SO MANY features that it almost deterred me from giving it a try in the first place. And to this day, even the thought of venturing outside of the couple of features I have explored is a bit intimidating. It's a bit difficult at times when there are unnecessary pop ups that could have been easily bypassed in the design or a change in the accessibility of a feature based on the where you are on the website.

Payroll everywhere

Publié le 04/06/2019
Sophie S.
Administrator
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With Timetrex, now we are able to run payroll on time. Management can view reports online which a good functionality.

Avantages: Timetrex is the best payroll software I have come across so far. You can track Employee attendance, you can even monitor it. You can access the software wherever you are because it's web based.

Inconvénients: You need some programming basics for you to create new taxes for countries.

Love Timetrex

Publié le 15/07/2019
Secteur maritime, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite

Commentaires: Very good!

Avantages: The software is very good. It makes time tracking of employees easy.

Inconvénients: Limitations in a few areas. Would like to see stronger messaging features, like auto messaging when clock in or out.

Like that you can use it from your phone

Publié le 24/04/2018
Kristy B.
GM
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: They have an option to where you can use it on your phone. This makes it convenient because I travel for work a lot and don't always have access to a computer to clock in.

Inconvénients: Haven't been using this long enough to encounter any issues as of yet. Seems like everything has been pretty simple to figure out.

I use this as a manager at a go kart track and like it a lot.

Publié le 24/04/2018
Samantha H.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: The payroll system is fast, easy, and easily
printable. It is also easy to add, delete, and edit timepunches.

Inconvénients: I do not like how intricate the passwords need to be, almost to the point of them being comically long.