Avis clients sur PADS4

par Net Display Systems

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur PADS4

Le logiciel PADS4 vous permet de transformer des communications statiques en contenu intelligent, personnalisé et ponctuel.

En savoir plus sur PADS4

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 19/06/2017

"Amazing when it comes to connectivity! Connected to my MS Exchange without any help."

Commentaires: Easy display of information towards the patients and communication to the employees

Avantages: The software is easy to use Like PowerPoint and super easy to connect in my case to MS Exchange, By just following a wizard I was able to connect it. Also making the layout is completely straight forward. It gives me the complete freedom and if you can make a PowerPoint you can work with this product. It is as simple as they say. Also, the price is really low for what you get.

Inconvénients: Finding out which Viewer types I needed. But after some support from my reseller I was able to make the right choises,

• Publié le 19/06/2017
Reza A.
relation ship managment
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 07/01/2018

"very good software"

Avantages: customer support because they have good partner in my country . we chose this software between 4 digital signage software.

Inconvénients: cost of this software. price of this software is very high for restaurants , universities & Hotels .

• Publié le 07/01/2018