Avis clients sur SkillSurvey

En savoir plus sur SkillSurvey

SkillSurvey is an innovative Talent Intelligence SaaS solution built on I/O data science, to source, hire and retain top talent.

En savoir plus sur SkillSurvey

Integration was easy, able to set standards based on company.

Won't completely replace contacting references. Sometimes references will leave feedback that needs additional explanation, which is next to impossible to get given the anonymity for references.

SkillSurvey - Notes

SkillSurvey a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 98 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SkillSurvey ?

Kelsey
Kelsey
Executive Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Awesome Reference System

What I like most about this software is the way the reference report shows the data collected by the references. I like the graphs and the anonymity of the data.

No complaints here- I'm very happy with the functionality of this product and the ease of setting up candidates and finalizing data.

Steve
Director of HR (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

SkillSurvey is Amazing

Commentaires : We have seen an overall improvement with positions that use SkillSurvey. The reference process take literally 24 hours to complete sometimes sooner at worst 48 hours.

The software is easy to use and implement. To start the reference process you need to just enter a candidate name, select a title that best matches your position and hit the send button. What comes back is amazing. We have caught candidates lying about their references, we have gotten honest feedback that we would have never gotten with the traditional phone call and the rating system really helps us.

Sometimes it can be hard to find the right position to match yours and you have to go generic. Would be great if it were easier to add more questions to some positions that we use more frequently.

Jung
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Review of Skillsurvey

Commentaires : It's pretty good since it's email generated

Ease of use--it is email generated which makes reference checking easy for the reference provider and our company

Hiring manager's can't view results before finalizing

Nicholas
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

SkillSurvey Review

Commentaires : I love this tool and use it for every hire

The ease of use and detailed feedback. The tool saves me SO MUCH time and the feedback I receive is very detailed.

The ratings can sometimes be confusing to a new user.

Talent Management Consultant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

References with ease

Commentaires : Skill Survey staff are wonderful and have conducted numerous trainings for our human resources department

I have been using Skill Survey for almost 3 years. Skill Survey makes it easy for high volume recruiters to conduct reference checks. It is very simple to use. To create a candidate you input their name, email, phone , position and then select the best survey to send off the position title. Skill Survey takes care of the rest. They will send the candidate notification via email or text. Once the candidate inputs the contact information for their references, Skill Survey will send them a link to complete. As a recruiter you'll be notified in real time when the references are ready to review. There are many reports you can pull including a hiring manager report ton send them that protects the confidential contact information. The hiring manager reports give them sample behavior interviewing questions as well. Lastly, Skill Survey also as a CRM program to contact references who were interested in job opportunities. Overall an amazing product

I really so not have any cons. I love using Skill Survey

Cathy
HR & Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Spark Hire is Invaluable

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It is one of the best tools given to the Recruiters/Talent Management team. The SkillSurvey Team delivers what they promise, often saving thousands of dollars with what would otherwise be a bad hire.

It is easy to use and has offered a different way to look at candidates. We find that references feel confident in sharing their opinions about candidates because they know their response is confidential, giving much better insight into their fit to the position and the fit to our organization as well. The analytics are spot on and can quickly identify a candidate that may pose issues later on, saving money and time with a potentially bad hire.

Honestly, I can't think of a negative with the software. It has served us well.

Talent Acquisition Associate (É.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easiest and most consistent way to check references

On the HR side, SkillSurvey simplifies the reference check process our candidates. First, there are a ton of surveys to choose from. This means that I'm able to easily send surveys that make sense to candidates from a wide range of fields and experience levels. SkillSurvey also allows references to answer anonymously - in my experience, references are more honest with this system compared to phone calls or letters of recommendation. This allows my team to make the more informed decisions based on this information. Finally, the responses are compiled in easy-to-understand graphs. This feature saves my hiring managers and me plenty of time.

SkillSurvey sends an email notification when the reference check process is initiated. I would like a similar notification at two other stages of the process: when the candidates has entered all of their references' information and when each reference has completed the survey. Also, I'd like if candidates could notify me through the system if they need me to waive one or two of the references.

Susan
Susan
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

SkillSurvey Review

Commentaires : Skill Survey is easy to set up and to use.

I like how we get a comprehensive & confidential reference report for the potential candidates. We're just getting started with the post hire surveys, but the information we've obtained so far we've been able to modify our on-boarding processes to provide top notch customer service to our new employees as well as the hiring managers experience with on-boarding.

I would like to be able to use the texting option with the integration with our ATS, ApplicantPro.

Founder and CEO (É.-U.)

Standardizes Reference Checking!

Commentaires : Standardizes reference checking. Saves time in hiring process.

SkillSurvey standardizes your reference checking so its consistently applied across all hires. This tool has saved a lot of resources and sped up our hiring process as a result.

Can't be used in all positions where it could be most useful e.g. hourly non-exempt positions with high volumes staff have less supervisor email contacts. But they are supposedly introducing a text option to complete by mobile that would be welcome.

Floremie
Floremie
Admin Personnel (Philippines)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

What is SkillSurvey

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience in this software is great.

I like most in SkillSurvey you have a further view on your applicant once they answer the question online.

What I like least in SKillSurvey is I need to register the applicant.

Jacena
Onboarding Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

SkillSurvey References

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Skill Survey has been a breeze! Again, it is super straight forward, ease of use is quite simple, and being able to view the references is quite simple as it gives you a finalized account of what the persons references have entered in for the person.

What I like most about this software is its ease of use! Its is very straight forward, and everything you need to enter is listed and signified that it is needing that information in order to put in your references. You are able to see who has entered in a reference and what is needing to be finalized, resent, etc. Again, the software is super straight forward and easy to use as it is not difficult to navigate the website also.

What I least like about it is that you have to click through to view/finalize the references, I feel it would be easier if there was a scroll that you can scroll down quickly to view the references that are needing to be finalized, etc.

Melissa
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

User Friendly Software

I love that the software is user friendly and doesn't require much from the employer side to initiate a reference check.

My least favorite thing about the Skill Survery software is that there aren't enough specified categories that are specific to our organization for us to initiate.

Valerie
Director, Human Resources (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Game Changer

Commentaires : Extremely positive.

Using SkillSurvey has been a game changer in the HR department. It has simplified and expedited reference checking and provides greater insight into a candidate's prior work experience to help determine fit.

The feature to ask references if they would like to be contacted to no prove to be useful or worth the added expense.

Amy
Director, Customer Success (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Ensures quality reference data

Commentaires : We've been using SkillSurvey to streamline our reference process and ensure that we get candid feedback. I have been impressed with the level of detail references have provided through the software as opposed to the more old fashioned way of calling.

SkillSurvey has provided us with honest feedback on our candidates. It has sped up the reference process tremendously, and provides simple reports for me to share candidate information.

The UI and dashboard took a little getting used to at first, but improvements have been made over the last 5 years we've been using the software.

Jennifer
Manager, Talent Acquisition (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Useful tool

Commentaires : My managers love getting these reports. It took a little to teach them how to read and use them but once they know this, they are begging for it. It is great insight to answer " I wish I know if he/she would be good at...."

I don't have to waste time on the phone trying to reach references myself. I love that the tool does it for me. SO FAST.

I wish I could "bulk file" candidates....

Karen
HR Program Manager (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 501-1 000 employés

SkillSurvey Feedback

Commentaires : SkillSurvey provides us with a very effective pre-employment professional reference check. The behavioral questions are an important piece in the reference check process.

The product is very easy to use and provides critical feedback as part of our recruiting process for our hiring managers.

It would be great if SkillSurvey could integrate their process with our HRIS UKG Pro. We are waiting for this integration to occur soon.

Charlotte
Onboarding Lead (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 10 000+ employés

Works Well

Commentaires : The customer service is great!

I like the auto reminders to applicants and that it is mobile friendly - also the functionality to customize the dashboard to our needs.

I think that the flow of the site could be more user friendly - personally I think it can take a while to load the survey options.

Mildred
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 201-500 employés

Skill Survey

It is so easy and freed up so much time for the hiring managers.

Sometimes it is difficult to find the appropriate survey for the position we are filling.

Audra
Talent Acquisition Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent application! User friendly and quality results.

Very user friendly. The application was easy to learn when I started here.

We cannot review the references answers until we submit/finish the report. We wish there was a 'preview'.

Amavi
Associate Director, HR (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

Great Software!

- Reference tools is my favorite. I like the fact that we can easily request multiple references through the system . - Post Hire feature - Great for obtaining feedback from candidates and employees.

- The reports and analytics requiring at least 5 responses before data can be populated. I have used other software that allows 3 responses.

Rawson
Talent Acquisition Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Great for data driven references

The anonymity provided to references and data collected make the SkillSurvey reference checks the most valuable tool we've found.

It would be great to be able to add custom questions to reference checks.

Sonja
Curator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

SkillsSurvey Review

Commentaires : Very good. Makes my day and the entire process of hiring easier.

Ease of use. I'm not sure it can get easier.

Job type templates are too limited. I can't get at what I really need to know; too many question that are irrelevant. This should be customizable.

Megan
HR & Recruiting Director (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Quick Response for Reference Checks!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, we receive candidate reference checks back within a short time which is valuable and allows our process to move forward quickly while still getting beneficial feedback from past peers, supervisors, etc.

I like the ability to easily deploy the reference check step to candidates and to receive them back quickly. Beats trying to speak with someone on the phone and I feel the information provided is much more valuable and honest.

I don't love how it is organized from an Admin perspective, but I know my way around now and it doesn't bother me.

Brenna
Employment Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Time and Money Saving Software

This software saves us a lot of time and hassle. I love that the candidate has control over when the references get back to us, instead of me having to continue to call and email references all week. I have seen a huge drop in our response time ever since we started using SkillSurvey.

I don't really have any complaints. Sometimes I can get frustrated with the fact that we can't generate a report with less than two responses but I understand why.

Grace
Director of Human Resources (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Grace Jepsen Review

Commentaires : We get surprisingly honest responses with SkillSurvey compared to the old fashioned way of calling a candidate's references.

The product is easy to use although the user interface is a bit dated.

N/A - it's a great product. I would happily recommend it to other HR professionals.