Have been using them for years

Publié le 12/09/2018
Director of Marketing
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I would recommend Listrak. I have been using them as my ESP for 5 years now and have had great success building my program and campaigns.

Avantages: I love Listrak's dedication to my company and team. They are always looking for better ways to improve the account and support my team.

Inconvénients: Sometimes their technology is not exactly what we need. I mean that we tend to have a complicated way/process that sometimes does not jive with their system. So really its not their fault, we just have a complicated business.

Definitely get Listrak if you are data-driven and analytical

Publié le 26/05/2019
ecommerce manager
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Listrak has been around since 1999. If that doesn't scream, "we know data" to you, I don't know what else can. As a Listrak user for over 4 years, we have been able to extract some terrific customer behavior data to get to know our customers better and tailor to their needs.

Avantages: Having a dedicated account manager to help lead you in the right direction is really great. Rep. has done the absolute best job in providing us with guidance. Listrak's support team has also been incredibly helpful in certain scenarios, too.

Inconvénients: Listrak is for sure a more premium-priced service, and while there are quite a few competitors that offer contracts that are month to month, just know that your account manager is on your side and does have the authorization to provide a bit of leeway if you're ever in a bind. That is definitely something we can appreciate.

Worked well for my small business, had all the features I wanted and didn't limit me.

Publié le 10/01/2018
Talmage E.
Digital Marketing Specialist
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It can do everything I wanted to do with my marketing emails. Simple or robust.

Avantages: Listrak is a great option for companies that was to start exploring with marketing automation and email marketing. Personally, I think it's better than the common softwares that dominate the SERPs. I was able to manage our email lists with ease. It automatically keeps us CAN-SPAM compliant. They are continually improving and adding new features. Their tech support is also very personal and reachable.

Inconvénients: It can be easy to seriously irreversibly mess with your lists since you have such access. Just make sure you ask around before you make any major changes. I think their interface could be a little more comprehensive.

I'm a big fan!

Publié le 01/02/2019
Troy O.
Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent from implementation to support. Amazing products. Couldn't help but increase their services each year.

Avantages: Years back I worked for a company that passed on Listrak for another solution. Four years later at another company, I compared the same products again and was shocked to see how Listrak had made massive improvements to their site, offerings, and image. Selected them this time and was amazed at the support they provided and the remarkable products.

Inconvénients: They have so many tools you are going to need to focus to take full advantage of them. Don't just check the box with this one. Dive in head first, and watch your business grow. Seriously, no puffery here.

Highly Recommended Email Marketing Tool

Publié le 05/12/2018
Bharath A.
SEO Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy functionality. Drag and drop facility. We can make an email template very easily. As a Digital Marketing guy I highly recommend this tool.

Inconvénients: In the beginning we have to read all the documents carefully and setup the software. Some features can not be understand until you go through the Webinar or support. Shopping cart abandonment and popup message are the examples.

Listrak offer a robust email marketing solution.

Publié le 16/05/2018
Chief Technology Officer and Marketing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helped us get more advanced with email marketing.

Avantages: Great features such as welcome series, segmentation, easy importing of subsribers, and all the standard features you may want and some you never even heard of like the product recommender.

Inconvénients: The software is only as advanced as you want to get, so right out of the box there is a big learning curve, fortunately they offer great phone and eamil support, and lessons you can go over at your own pace.

Hard to use but support is good

Publié le 14/08/2019
Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We’ve been very pleased with our purchase and on boarding process. Need more training in order to overcome the UI hurdles.

Avantages: It’s capable of anything and the support staff is very supportive and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients: The menu organization is kind of nuts. It’s difficult to find what I’m looking for, reporting is challenging because of this.

Intuitive and relatively full of features

Publié le 26/09/2018
Zac C.
Marketing Manager
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Would recommend for companies with larger lists.

Avantages: Listrak is relatively easy to use, though set up is a little bit of a pain. Loved the customer service received all the way from the first call with the sales rep on.

Inconvénients: Built in reporting is a little limited.

Confusing interface

Publié le 28/01/2019
Yocheved S.
Marketing Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It gets the job done as far as sending emails.

Inconvénients: Creating segments is tedious, as the system refreshes after every selection. If your segment requires multiple criteria, you will have to wait for the system to refresh after each selection you make, which adds quite a bit of time to the process. When downloading reports, the data is never formatted properly (numbers are formatted as text), and when you're working with a report of hundreds of thousands of subscribers, it's not a quick process for Excel to reformat those cells. So again, a simple process ends up taking way longer than it should.

Wonderful Company

Publié le 10/04/2018
Chanelle M.
Marketing Director
Support client

Avantages: Great team to work with! Very effective software. We've seen a huge increase in returning customers and sales.

Inconvénients: It takes quite a bit of time to set up, but other than that, it has been wonderful for us! We've loved Listrak so far.