En savoir plus sur Absorb LMS

LMS primé et adoré par les apprenants et les administrateurs. Formez facilement vos employés, clients et partenaires. Fonctionnalités sociales, d'e-commerce et de SSO.

En savoir plus sur Absorb LMS

Ease of use as both a learner and administrator. ADP integration and automation.

When assigning courses you can only assign to a whole or sub-department, you can exclude.

Absorb LMS - Notes

Absorb LMS a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 218 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Absorb LMS ?

Craig
Organizational Development & Effectiveness Business Partner
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Absorb is a Great Choice for a LMS

5,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Nicolas
Nicolas
Financial Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Flexible and very complete LMS

5,0 il y a 7 mois

It stands out for its simplicity of use and its pleasant user interface. It offers great flexibility in the design of learning experiences, adapting them to the characteristics of each training process. It has an electronic signature so that participants can demonstrate that they met the requirements of their training process. Integrates seamlessly with any eLearning content library.

I consider that this is a platform with a lot of potential, the only thing that I think can be improved is to simplify some processes to make the configuration easier.

Mark
Training Program Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Making My Life Easier

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. The LMS has allowed me to build an entire corporate training program while simultaneously building the LMS to support it. The time-based credential reporting and compliance tracking has allowed to avoid those possible awkward moments with clients' specific training requirements. With this tracking and reporting, we're also able to respond to a client's immediate need by knowing who is qualified and current on a given access or occupational training requirement.

The Absorb LMS is easily customizable and Admin/Learner user-friendly. This allowed me to expand my Training effort and capabilities with not only scope but greater efficiencies in that I can customize the LMS to meet the varying needs of my different stakeholders.

If there is a negative, it is in the format of the Training Transcript when printed, or exported as an electronic file. The courses appear in alphabetical order without the ability to filter for a time period, or sort chronologically. This frustrates Supervisors who then have to review the entire transcript to find what training an employee has completed in the last year. I understand the Transcript are being reworked by Absorb for 2022, so this may become a non-issue.

Alternatives envisagées : Accord LMS, Totara Learn, Adobe Learning Manager, Cornerstone LMS et Litmos

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS : I was seeking a fully supported proprietary platform with the enhanced features and functionality my training program had grown to demand.

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS : Absorb met the overlapping sweet spot between cost, features, supported company size, and alignment with the structure of our training program.

Buddy
Training & Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Absorb LMS Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Our experience with Absorb has been very positive.

Absorb was very easy to install and is easy to use. This product meets most of our needs and the product support has been top notch.

I do wish Absorb had an easy way to provide training content to the users who did not have accounts.

HR Manager (Irlande)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Software, Suffers terribly from its customer service.

Commentaires : I rushed into this purchase a little and didnt investigate the level of support that would be offered. In hindsight this would have been a game changer for me as I would have went elsewhere.
The software is good, though it doesnt manage blended learning easily which is frustrating.
Customer Support is absolutely non existent.

Good User Interface, Good Course Management. Good sync with BambooHR on most things. Good Learner interface. Good Customisation options.

Difficult to manage blended learning. Some factors in course management could use improvements. (Managing assessments) Cannot see how many absences from courses that users have. Some issues with how it syncs with Bamboo(overwriting course information) Customer Support is non existent. 10+ days to resolve any issues. Most issues I have to try and resolve myself by resetting and that causes me other issue. Can sometimes be 'buggy' and will introduce random bugs which can be time consuming to fix and result in me resetting the system sync.

Bill
H.R. Director (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Best training and onboarding

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The main thing for me was the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic. She was patient and understanding of my crazy schedule. She hit all the key points that were important to me with a new program. Also, the ability for the employees to choose their own ongoing trainings was very important.

Cost is quite high in my opinion. I will not be using the entire program but have to pay for modules that I will not use.

Stefan
Manager, Knowledge Management (Canada)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Easy to use LMS platform with the right amount of features for our needs

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We were looking for an LMS platform for internal training that could be expanded to customer training afterwards. The sales engagement with Absorb LMS has been a great experience, providing us with the tools and knowledge to properly evaluate the platform (including a trial portal which we could test with our own content). Onboarding was well structured, with a clear plan of tasks to accomplish both on our side and on the vendor side. Absorb provides a series of well-made self-training modules to go through, which complemented the training provided by the implementation project manager. Compared to other LMS, the platform itself is easy to use while providing a good breadth of features for our use. It's a mature product, with a solid backend. We did not experience any performance issues or security concerns. Look and feel customization is relatively basic. The interface is also quite rigid: for example, thumbnails or banners must have precise dimensions, otherwise images are stretched. Because of that it requires a lot of efforts, trials and errors, if you want to have a visual experience distinct from the Absorb default. The main shortcoming we experienced is that some common workflows could be streamlined. They can involve a lot of clicks, which is irritating when you're repeating the same workflow several times in a row. Keyboard shortcuts could be introduced to facilitate some operations, which would alleviate this.

Easy to use Solid onboarding training for admins Provides content hosting Supports SCORM and xAPI (Tin Can) Supports Instructor Led Classes Zoom integration BambooHR integration Salesforce integration Overall mature platform Great customer support

Look and feel customization lacks flexibility Some workflows could be streamlined, especially for course management No actual course authoring functionality: users need to import learning objects created with external tools, such as 3rd party eLearning authoring tools. This is fine for our needs, but it would add flexibility if there was at least some content authoring functionalities.

Alternatives envisagées : Skillsoft, Cornerstone LMS et Litmos

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS : The intersection of ease of use, features, customer service and costs of Absorb was superior to all other alternatives we considered. Some were superior in terms features but were too expensive for our needs. Some were less expensive but the customer service was a concern. Some were not as user-friendly. It all came down to that equation: ease of use + features + services + costs. Absorb LMS hit the sweet spot for us.

Devin
Training Coordinator (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 201-500 employés

Absorb LMS

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We had such a fantastic start up team on our project with Absorb. We had a lot of ideas/goals for our LMS and our team seemed to help us meet most of our goals/expectations! Absorb is user friendly and allows for some real great content building in dashboards and online courses! Our learners love the look/design.

Coming from another software, we loved the customizable features of the software!

Only honestly the reports feature. There was only ways to run mass reports, or individual person or courses. I couldn't pick various folks and run it all at once. HOWEVER being able to to download to excel file instead of CSV file was a game changer!!

Alternatives envisagées : Relias Healthcare LMS

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS : Our contract was ending with them and we used them for HR purposes as well.

Logiciel antérieur : Paycor

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS : The product design, the team, the support, and our data transfer.

Axelle
IT Business Analyst (Canada)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

very simple to learn and to use

5,0 il y a 3 mois

the simplicity for the end user and for the training coordinators

some inconsistences in the user fields. they enforce to create more custom fields than necessary

Alternatives envisagées : Docebo

Logiciel antérieur : Cegid Talentsoft

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS : the simplicity for the end user and for the training coordinators

Lisa
Academy strategy & planning manager (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 201-500 employés

Fun and Interactive LMS

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The onboarding has been amazing. The support we have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing. She is very knowledgeable and has a lot of patience.

I love the options and the customization abilities.

There are so many options that it starts to get confusing as to which features are the best for our usage

Danielle
Senior Corporate Trainer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

No Regrets

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Absorb has allowed us to provide customized learning experiences for our employees, and we were also able to incorporate additional professional development course libraries to expand learning opportunities.

We chose Absorb as our first Learning Management System. The design isn’t too complex, which made it easier to transition previously manual instruction to online learning. It is intuitive enough that we can allow non-trainers to create content without needing to be system experts. While we were not initially satisfied with Absorb’s customer service, within the last year (2022), they have become extremely responsive to all requests for assistance and also invite feedback and recommendations for improvement.

Sometimes the system design has what seems like obvious gaps or things that don’t work as smoothly as we would prefer for learning management. We would also like to see much more effort in the user experience to allow better filtering and course organization.

Manager Training Operations (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 1 001-5 000 employés

Absorb, the flexible, powerful yet easy to use LMS!

Commentaires : We use the LMS for the management of both internal and external training. It has been uneventful in the setup and management for both organizations. We have observed a few lacking capabilities in out of the box reporting to be able to report on these programs in a holistic way. However, with their APIs and direct database connections we have succeeded. While system availability and performance has been stellar, we have experienced some delays in customer support addressing our needs. They do respond, at the moment it is just taking a little longer than expected. While migrating to their system can be quite busy and a little laboring, the process was easy to follow and not too problematic for us. Our users have commented upon their migration as quite refreshing with the newer interface, layout and feel. Our overall experience has been good and we are looking forward to the new capabilities and features Absorb is continually to invest in. Happy & Productive Learning!

Ease of use, no matter a user or administrator. Quick and responsive page loading, and simply ability to export data reports. Advance API and direct database access capability for growth and in-depth training program management and reporting. Customizable interface and deployment options with integration to other content provider libraries. Simple enrollment & curriculum rule writing and deployment.

Some difficulties in the management and deployment of blended learning within these challenging COVID times. Would like to see more out of the box higher level training program reports for a department, group, or training center. Could use some more options for defining departments, roles and user privilege's within the system.

I run all technical training (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

The easiest and most attractive LMS I have used in the last ten years!

Commentaires : We have saved a very significant amount of time and money switching from Cornerstone to Absorb. And we have gained features, ease of use, faster time to market. As a company that puts customer service above all else, Absorb is our learning engine helping us deliver on that promise to our customers. We have grown our eLearning use by 300% since switching to Absorb mainly because it is very easy for our customers and we can get more content to market faster.

In no particular order, but all equally important: - Social media and marketing integration is easy to setup and use - Dashboards and reports are the fastest and easiest I have seen; reporting highly customizable with just a few mouse clicks - Rapid deployment and migration; thousands of users, tens of thousands of records were migrated off of Cornerstone and fully functional in less than 60 days - a record! - Customized look and feel matching our corporate site was ready in one week! - Super easy for end users to get to training quickly - Saved over 50% in costs from Cornerstone and saving more everyday in reduced administration costs - Sales and support friendly and quick to help - Wide range of content support and did not have to rebuild a single training report - Flexible API offering unmatched integrations - SSO and Shopping cart easy to implement and works right the first time AbsorbLMS does one thing only, and does it right - manage my training. It's not bloated with features and functions I don't need. The administration is easy to learn and quite intuitive/flexible. It just works...and works great.

After six months of use, I have not come across a "least" like for Absorb. I would like to see more customization options for lower layer pages, but I cannot say this is an "issue" as I am still exploring the many possibilities offered by Absorb. For once, I have an LMS that I have not outgrown, I am still playing catch-up!

Justin
LMS Administrator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Absorb: Solid But With Some Shortcomings

Commentaires : (note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS Academy, our centralized location for all things training serving both internal employees as well as external customers. The platform has performed very well, maintaining consistent up time and performance while serving the diverse needs of our organization. Using the eCommerce integration and curricula, we have successfully launched certification programs so that customers and employees can demonstrate their proficiency in our products and thus demonstrate a marketable skill. We have also utilized the curricula feature to easily mass-enroll our employees in mandatory trainings; based on this success, we are exploring other forms of automated enrollments, particularly for onboarding new employees. Working with Absorb has been a great experience. Overall, the customer service is top notch. The team has worked with us to provide SSO and learner import solutions which not only reduces the overhead in Admin time but it also provides a more seamless user experience.
In my first year at ARRIS, we have rapidly grown in our reliance of Absorb, turning it into a company-wide hub of training needs. As such, we have experienced a lot of 'growing pains' as we discover the limitations of the current version of the platform. In particular, the reporting capabilities leaves a lot to be desired. There's no way to run a report on courses which also includes sub categories. In addition, a report on employees and their training records cannot be produced on a single page; one has to click within each employee to see what she/he has done.
Admin permissions is another area that is lacking. In order for somebody to create courses intended for a specific audience, he/she has to have the ability to affect all courses. It would be ideal to grant only very specific permissions for given category and also prevent he/she from performing specific actions for a given course. These are just a few of things that contribute to a lower score in ease of use as it does make the job of an admin more difficult than it needs to be.
As good as customer service has been, there have been times where there have been lengthy gaps between emails or phone calls and our delayed upgrade to Absorb 5 which brings down the score a bit. We are excited to see what the capabilities are of Absorb 5; we hope for many enhancements that improve the experience for all users.

hazlon
Learning and Development Consultant (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Team Absorb provides the perfect mix of Yoda and Obi-Wan for anyone new to the LMS universe!

Commentaires : We introduced Absorb ten months ago and have been able to centralize/track a lot of internal and external learning for staff. These are exciting times and there is so much more to learn!

My favourite feature is the people behind the software and their willingness to provide meaningful/practical answers for each question I ask. There really are no silly questions and that is most reassuring for novel LMS users! I had no prior experience with this type of technology so it's been quite the learning curve for me and my organization. Thanks to Team Absorb's reliable customer service, I'm still learning something new each day! I also appreciate how many ways there are to customize the software for organizations of any size. We're relatively small (under 1,000 learners) but we have some unique features in our reporting structure. I was able to work with Team Absorb to build some behaviours/rules into our LMS that reflect our set-up and match the information coming in the nightly imports from our HRIS.

Right now, about 98% of supervisor approval requests make it to the supervisor but it would be awesome if 100% of the requests made it through.

Kelly
Sales Enablement (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Great LMS & Great Account Manager

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We had to combine 3 LMS's into 1 and choose Absorb and it's going really well. We are adding new business units within our organization all the time and the admins are finding the system easy to use and are really pleased with Absorb.

Integrating to Absorb was pretty straightforward. The software is easy to use and the on-boarding we received was exceptional. We have been using the platform for about 2 years now and we are adding new administrators and courses on a daily basis. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is outstanding!

There are obviously features that are not offered in Absorb that frustrate our admins and we have just signed up for Absorb Analyze to make reporting easier and more robust. It's hard to make enhancements or changes for our organization only on the platform as changes usually go across their entire platform and are system wide.

Jo
Director of Training and Development (É.-U.)
Musique, 1 001-5 000 employés

I appreciate Absorb as a business partner

Commentaires : I appreciate the personal relationships we have at all levels within Absorb. Along with consistent communication and asking us what would make this product better.

Absorb has made it easy to use their tool for both our internal and external customers. The ease of use provides the learner with a positive user experience. With each new release, the tool becomes more and more of an asset.

Reporting functionality isn't as intuitive as the rest of the tool.

Scott
Manager, Global Sales Programs ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Blatant Media's "Absorb Anywhere" definitely exceeded our expectations!

Commentaires : Blatant's Absorb Anywhere platform is the perfect solution for those companies needing to take their training and education programs to the next level. But to do so in a way that's reflective of the brand and conscientious of relationships with users. Blatant has clearly leveraged their experience with academic learning enivornments to address the opportunity to immerse sales associates at retail in the brand story, creating ambassadors ready to sell. And they accomplish this with one of the brightest teams of people with which I've ever worked.

Oakley moved from a custom-built application to a proven LMS platform in 2009 to address the growing opportunity to train Sales Associates on how to sell our products. We were interested in a brand-right tool to drive sales, and Blatant helped us to easily adapt their system to meet our unique needs. Being a global company, Absorb Anywhere allows us to distribute system administration responsibilities across regions for a truly localized experience. The team at Blatant continues to roll out new features that are highly applicable to our users.

We have seen no downside to partnering with Blatant on this opportunity. It's important to work with a vendor that you trust, and Blatant is definitely invested in the success of this project. As they continue to grow and expand their operations, we'll look forward to enhancements to the system that will improve our relationship with loyal users.

Ken
Director of Congregational Vitality (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

Leadership Development

Commentaires : Our experience with Absorb has been outstanding! Through this process we have run into several issues and questions. All of the support team has been great to work with. The help desk tickets we have submitted have all been resolved in 24 hours or less. Amazing!

The Absorb platform has been great for getting us up to speed quickly and ease of use for our learners. We are moving a lot of what we had been doing for leadership development from an in-person only option to a more blended approach.

There is a learning curve, as with anything, for us to understand some of the terminology and functions. We do not have anyone on staff who does this full time, so we are all learning slowly.

Charlie
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Absorb - great product, great partners

Commentaires : The Absorb team was always professional. Through the vendor selection process, implementation, to post-implementation support, I've found the Absorb team to be helpful, knowledgeable, and straightforward. The software is robust and functional. We got everything we were looking for. I would definitely recommend this product. It effectively delivers content and courses, it's totally brand-able, and it's easy to use from the user and admin's perspectives.

Clean interface. It's navigable and easy-to-use.

We had a little hiccup with uploading hundreds of users who were all in different departments. It required us to upload a spreadsheet per department (about 12) instead of uploading one spreadsheet and having the system parse the groups. I think this is a fairly rare circumstance though (either you are a small group and it doesn't matter or you are a big group and you have an API). Added an extra 2 hours of work - not a big deal. Otherwise the user-upload interface is very effective.

Jon
Training Manager (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 10 000+ employés

Review of Absorb

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been excellent. Absorb is there to answer all of my questions in a timely manner and assist me with setting up my courses in the way in which

The ease of use. From the administration side to the Learner Experience, the system is very user friendly and easy to follow. The creation side provides the agility to create course and materials for a variety of needs

Missing some way to capture attendance digitally. For instance, on Instructor Led Courses a user could access the course and mark their own attendance rather than having an administrator have to complete it manually for each class.

Sarah
HR Generalist (Canada)
Pêche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : Great!

This software is very user friendly to the administrators and to the users.

This software does not currently integrate with the company's HRIS (due to the HRIS being outdated).

Ryan
Clinical Educator (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Help Desk Excellence

Commentaires : As always the help desk staff at absorb are great at answering and mitigating questions that I have. Keep up the good work.

Both the front end and back end are easy to use and navigate.

How a person can only be attached to one department with one email address.

Deirdre
IBO/CSP (É.-U.)
, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Trusted Intenet/E-Learning Tool

I've used it for many years for continuing education and for new hire training. Its always been easy to use and it seems to get better all the time It actually surprises me when I see a new feature. It's free for the learner, so I have nothing on price points.

I have never had an issue with the product and I have never had to use any support advice. I have only used it internally with a company I am contracted with. I use it to train or do my continuing ed for the companies they put me with. With each training session, I have found no issues.

Ami
Learning & Engagement Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good user interface with excellent customer support

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Have been able to increase training compliance and empower SMEs to use the platform more regularly

User interface is intuitive. Customer support staff is professional and responsive.

Difficult to personalize learning pathways

Sr Manager, Learning and Development (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The admin side is very easy to navigate. They are open to new feature or advancement ideas.

There are a lot of workarounds. It is not always the most effective for complex structures.