15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur NAPA TRACS

En savoir plus sur NAPA TRACS

Fournit des solutions d'estimation, de gestion de magasin, d'informations techniques et de CRM pour les pièces de rechange depuis 1989.

En savoir plus sur NAPA TRACS

It is very user friendly. We recently switched to Enterprise so we can easily order from Napa, Advance, Worldpac, etc.

VIN decoder for late model vehicles isn't always accurate, and often times transfers the wrong vehicle to the labor guide.

NAPA TRACS - Notes

4,0

NAPA TRACS a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 241 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé NAPA TRACS ?

shelley
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Awesome Software

Commentaires : I really enjoy the ease of use with the program.

My favorite feature about this software is the profitability worksheet. It clearly shows me what I set me goals to be and if we meet them.

The part I liked least is not being able to change the Invoice date. It is needed randomly and would be a useful feature.

Mark

Be careful

Commentaires : The base program is great-lots of changes from legacy to enterprise-some good some not-many useful features from legacy not in enterprise-NAPA doesn't seem to be interested in suggestions from users-would recommend test driving before buying

works pretty good to do daily repair orders-has some very nice features to run my business-help desk has some of the best people ever-they know the product-usually get things done properly and quickly so you can carry on

For over 8 years I have been promised that "soon Tracs will allow industry wide ordering that works well" Not true! Unless you order 99% of your parts from NAPA you will not be happy. Every time I contact Tracs to find out when there will be a fix I'm given another excuse-in their defense I am using the software at no charge right now but I would much rather pay them and have the product they promised to deliver.

kevin
Office assistant (É.-U.)

Feels built for Windows 95

Commentaires : Overall, it is probably one of the least functional programs I've ever used. It's a great idea and was probably the best option a decade ago but it could use a full rebuild

It's nice that it keeps track of customers, their vehicles and the repair history. I also like being able to order parts directly from the program.

The software feels like it was built for old computers and has just constantly had new code dumped on top. We have issues with it nearly every day and frequently have to have support come through remote viewer and reinstall it. It has a million different functions and tools but only a very small percentage of them actually work.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Kevin I'm really sorry to hear that you are having major issues with your program. Upon looking at your account it seems you are on our legacy platform and we recently released our Enterprise program which is our most up to date program. I'm curios to know what kind of issues you have had with legacy so that i can pas this information over to our developers. I encourage that you give us a call to discuss a demo of our newer version of the program i think this is what you could be looking for. Feel free to contact us at 800-659-3710. Thank you for your feedback.

Missy
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Love Napa Tracs and the support behind their product is amazing!

Commentaires : My work orders and invoices look more modern, professional. We are able to search not only NAPA but all parts vendors on one screen and see their availability. I am able to run many reports and have help customizing to my shop . All the way from the TRACS rep, conversion team, daily access to the National Trainer and the support hotline, no other company offers that support. I have an amazing team behind me. Well done NAPA and NAPA TRACS!

It is up to date, user friendly, invoices and work order look professional with my customers, integrates well with many other software/products. As Tracs users, we have access to the National Trainer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]DAILY (Mon-Fri). Also the support team behind Tracs is very knowledgeable and helpful. They are awesome. We used Mitchel 1 for 20 years and I am so happy we switched to Napa TRACS!

I have asked for some features with Accounts Receivable. I have been told they are working on those and it will be in an update soon. The best part is if you work with the National Trainer which to my knowledge no others have to offer, they listen, will help in anyway they can and they work to improve their product constantly!

Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Good product.

Easy to use and easy to make estimates. Easy to look up NAPA pricing.

I wish there was a way to add in additional owner info, like with a married couple, who wish I would call the one or the other at certain times. If there was a spot for two owners and a way to differentiate the phone numbers for each that would be very helpful.

Chelene
Happy with Napa Tracs (É.-U.)

Happy with Napa Tracs

Commentaires : Wonderful

I like the conveinence the service, and the simplicity of it!

Not ideal to what is being used now. Napa Tracs makes more sense

Eric

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent automotive shop management!

Commentaires : I've been using Tracs for over 15 years, it's been great. The newest iteration, Enterprise, is great!

Simple, easy to use. Great integrated labor and parts ordering. Great reporting once you know how to use it.

System settings menus aren't organized very intuitive. Reporting is great but has a learning curve.

Jim
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2–10 employés

Jim TRACS Review

Commentaires : It is ok

We use the Work Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders

Finding a part used with a customer by description would be nice

My thoughts on NAPA Tracs

I really like vin decoder to save me from typing vin in manually

Repair info for older vehicles is not supported

Rick
Rick
President (É.-U.)

Tracs has been good to us! Was a little overwelming to get started because it can do so much.

The things we like are the ability to make estimates that are complete and ready to turn into repair orders that are already finished when the car arrives. All aspects of the work order are modifiable at any time. Notes are easy to apply and sub estimates stay in history. It is easy to export to Quick Books. The support team has been able to keep us up and running. Our rep. is great! he is there for us when we want to take Tracs to the next step, or if we have a crisis. (such as a computer crash Friday night and a new set up on Sunday)

It would be nice if you could open multiple windows or history RO's over top of each other for clip board pasting or searching history. would be nice to look at history RO's and be able to open the parts items and see where they were purchased. Would be nice if Pro link would not close until you closed it while working on a repair order. Would be nice if the labor estimator had a more detailed menu (more choices)

il y a 6 ans

Hi Rick, We are currently working on a version that will allow you to have multiple windows open at once. This upgrade will be made avaialbe to all current users by end of Q3 2018. The Labor guide in NAPA TRACS is a direct interface to Mitchell PRODemand Labor. HINT! Use a Wild Card to narrow your search. Type WAT* for Water Pump and you will see where that labor is. You are one click away from there! M1 is working on type ahead functionality in the labor section. Will make it easier for the customer to get where they wan to go.

Ryan
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

GREAT PRODUCT BUT HAS LIMITATIONS

Commentaires : i really like the system but will unfortunately have to change i feel that if i had a stationary shop location and wasnt on the road contantly that it would be a great system. i use the enterprise version and actually like i stated love it but will have to change so i can adapt and grow my business for the future i will probably return in the future once i have a shop location and am not going back and forth between devices as much

I love napa Tracs but as a mobile automotive repair business I have found certain limitations it has to be hooked to a laptop for invoicing estimates. unfortunately I will have to be looking for a more mobile option if possible . i like the ability to send and invoice work orders estimates and invoices on the fly with ease of access being able to access mitchell one for my diagnostics and being able to use that system and all the benefits that come with it. i wish i didn't have to use the software of tracs only from my laptop. also it does glitch out but that could be my laptop more than the program you have to have a lot of memory and speed to run the program also processing power is key. it does have a very professional look to the customer when they see the invoices and epicor makes ordering parts and comparing prices across the board a breeze.

i wish tracs would do a better job of integrating the parts into the work order but in order to do that you have to actually order the parts instead you spend a lot of time copying and pasting part numbers and information from the pro link screen to the work orders and also the way i use it is considering i dont always make the sales cause some customers buy and dont buy i use an item i have made called misc part and then add the part number to the estimate as i go so i can get the estimate written quicker to present to the customer it can be a challenge getting used to the program also anytime you add a new customer even if you get the quote or not they are forever stucj in the system and cant be deleted they can only be hidden. which makes it difficult also. the same with the parts and items you put in they can be altered but never removed.

Paula
Owner Operator (É.-U.)

After receiving a new territory rep for Tracs, we are much more at ease with the program.

Program operates as it should, territory rep has helped immensely with getting our unused/unprogrammed portion working after many years. It pays to have a local person to help with questions and help with programming setup.

Tracs has been pretty slow with changes in the software over the years. Probably because they relied on their parts sales people to recommend changes. Our territory Tracs rep has been tremendous getting us up and running better. I agree with another reviewer that we should be able to incorporate google calendar into Tracs, the schedule in Tracs is very hard to use, I would like to be able to add who and what I want without creating a work order. Tracs needs to have a direct link in Tracs for VIN Decoding instead of in ProLink. I have stopped using the NAPA Mobile App Vin Decoder due to its inaccuracy. Parts ordering could be improved with other suppliers besides NAPA.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Paula, We have averaged (3) updates a year to the application. We gather changes for future development from our customer base. The majority of these are from our User Group Meetings as well as our online training sessions. We also get them from our Support Staff based upon customer request. We compile those and look at what makes the most sense for the majority of our customer base. I agree, the ¿Calendar¿ in Legacy TRACS is hard to use. We are currently redesigning how it looks, operates and integrates to other products. Google Calendar is a good suggestion.

Allen

Tracs review

Commentaires : Its good about keeping up with invoice and mechanics but its all the time not responding and you have to shut it down and restart the program

Keeping up with invoices and keeping up with mechanics that does the jobs

The pricing on Tracs does not match the over counter price at my local Napa store, Tracs is always not responding Tracs does not look up vin numbers right, Tracs is very slow

Paul
Owner / Mechanic (É.-U.)

Tracs is OK not Great

Commentaires : It does basic functions well. Advanced features are difficult to find and hard to implement. I honestly believe the program could do just about anything you wanted to, but you would never find out because it's not user friendly. So, we just use it for invoicing and recordkeeping

It does what it NEEDS to do for us. Generates invoices and tracks customer history. That's why we have it, that's what it does

I know the system has many features we do access. This program is "report generating machine"!!! However, I don't want or need 98% of them. And initial training will NEVER cover all the features Tracs has. One must learn by trial and error (with a lot of error sometimes)

Don
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Happy but some room for improvement

I like being able to check the parts at the NAPA store, I also like the capability to look up the times for the labor estimates.

I do not like to have the caps lock on all the time and I would really prefer to be able to see on the invoice when customers have made multiple payments and what the final total is when telling them it is done and not have to figure out what payments they have made and what their balance is.

il y a 2 ans

Hi, you might be on our Legacy platform. You do not have to use the caps lock all of the time, That is a user preference. TRACS Enterprise 3.3 allows also has the features you are looking that you describe in your post. would you like someone to contact you about upgrading?

Jeff Denise

More defined

Commentaires : We love the overall Software easy.

I love the Enterprise reports to see where our money is going.

The invoicing side is slow to many steps, mouse clicks

Roxann
bookkeepr (É.-U.)

Tracs review

Commentaires : Everyone can read the invoice. No one has to decipher someone's handwriting. Customer has a clear copy for their records. It is nice we can reprint an invoice for a customer for warranty purposes if they don't hve heirs.

We have been through many versions of tracs. We went from paper to Tracs. It was so easy to use. The training curve was very short. The invoices are very easy to read and are some what adaptable to each shop's circumstances.

The current version, Enterprise, has totally messed up the recommended services. I would like to be able to go back to the legacy version. No one has really been able to help me set up labels under the new system.

Office Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Why does a review need a title?

I have never used another shop management system before TRACS, the update from TRACS Legacy to TRACS Enterprise went well overall. I had more headaches updating our 3rd party integrated services than the TRACS update itself. New schedule view is great.

Why was the in program browser build on Internet Explorer instead of Edge, Chrome, or Firefox? With IE any time the browser hangs it freezes the whole program. Auto linking of Tech-Bay, or allowing the schedule to view by tech instead of by bay. Allow a client to kick another client out of an appointment, or don't have an appointment also lock the work order.

Ronald

Commentaires : very positive

reporting, sales recording, user friendly

inventory control, the transfer of old files from old system to napa tracs being incomplete

Allen
Automobile, 2–10 employés

This is not a very good program for the amount of money

Commentaires : nothing at this time I am questing if I still want to keep the program.

Easy to lookup customers by name, vin, number, tag

The software in my opinion could be a lot better. Orders sent on po; store says they never received the order. I have transferred items to recommend service and it will not be there. Sometime times when you have a existing vehicle in the system and you need to go to prolink it can't find the vehicle. Sometimes it wont even connect to prolink or any of the other tabs it just sits there and spins. The list is to long to keep going.

Ameen
Owner/ Tech (É.-U.)

Awesome

Commentaires : The technical support from the Napa tracks rep is amazing

Easy to use At first it was complicated, but then after I learned it, it's very easy and very convenient

I wish it was able to go online so I can access it from home to go over invoicing and pricing

Daniel

Tracs Opinion

Commentaires : Tracking invoice profits and other KPI's.

Parts lookup to invoice integration. Payment processing via 360 integration. Customer history. Back Office integration with Quickbooks and TRACS.

Program seems to slow during use during the day. Do not like having to restart server this frequently. No other programs we use require this. TRACS should be able to fix their "Memory Leaks" issues. Would like a more robust time clock capable of tracking payroll similar to Labor profit management.

Lisa
VP (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Napa Traces Enterprise

Commentaires : So far I have had no issues with software, except one time when [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went down across the US. A very good tool, wish I had more time to use other features of it but with running the business and having employees my time is limited.

It works with my QB, easy to use. I use Asset management also with Tracs to track tech's time.

sometimes the flexibility on going back to an invoice from a month or so ago and not being able to open it, make any changes for bookkeeping purposes, etc.

Toby

glitchy program

Commentaires : over all I do like tracs and plan to continue using it however I do feel that the program could be improved if some of the bugs were worked out of it

I do like that tracs lets me move in and out of Mitchel as well as prolink for parts ordering we also integrate it with autovitals

tracs uses A LOT of power to run this makes the program slow and glitchy esp. when intergrading it with autovitals witch also uses a lot of power the software is prone to locking up and sometimes is very sensitive where you click at on the screen

Lamar
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Dunno

85% good 85% good 85 % good 85 percent good

Cons for software, I had two locations so when I go to invoice someone and accept payment it automatically fills in the blank on how much they should pay. however if they previously had a balance from the former shop it doesn't calculate the right amount owed. definitely screwed me out of money when one of my employee's accept a payment and they don't accept the right amount. because of a software glitch.