15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ABELDent

Cette solution offre des fonctionnalités de gestion supérieures pour l'administration, la facturation, la programmation, la planification des traitements, les dossiers cliniques et le reporting.

En savoir plus sur ABELDent

I have worked with it now for 20 years and it just keeps getting better. I recently changed employers, and my new office has a newer more improved version.

Some specific reports and statistics are difficult to obtain.

ABELDent - Notes

ABELDent a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 101 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ABELDent ?

Kelly
Kelly
Owner (Canada)

Abeldent -

Commentaires : I have been working on Abeldent for 30 years. (When it started as a database). They STILL have the same team members since 1989. That tells you something. I have worked in other offices with other software programs, but nothing is compared to Abeldent.

Abeldent is always ahead of new dental technology. If you want to use the basic fundamentals of the software, it is quite easy and user-friendly. If you want to explore more advanced settings of the software, that is an option as well. It offers so much. I find Abeldent has an easy appointment scheduler to navigate. The financial tab, to me, is so well done. It gives you so many options to view. It is well designed. I think that if team members would enjoy the financial more if they were trained properly on the financial tab. I enjoy the reports menu and contact lists. It's endless

Since the update, the receipt printing is a little slower. HOWEVER, Abeldent team always listens to their customers and ensures that requests are at the forefront and these requested are usually updated in the next version.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for being such a loyal user of ABELDent. And yes, you are correct in stating that many of our early employees are still with the company after several decades of service!

Medina

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excited to see what's next!

Commentaires : My overall experience with ABELDent has been extremely positive! There's 24 hours support, and knowledgeable customer support reps and trainers who understand the dental field. It makes a big difference when the person on the other end can make sense of what you're asking and WHY you need what you're asking for.

What I love most about ABELDent is how easy it is to use. I've used several other dental softwares and ABELDent allows the user to navigate through their preferred method. Some may choose to use the icons, some might like the right-click menu and then there are people like myself who LOVE the ability to use shortcut keys. I also enjoy the being able to multitask- I can bill, collect/allocate payments and submit to insurance from the scheduler. Being an Office Manager, it's important for me to able to complete my tasks quickly!

Although it's a rarity, I can't drag an appointment onto reservered time e.g lunch time. I can 'add' an appointment onto reserved time, but would like to just drag and drop it.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about ABELDent Support and your review of the software. We are pleased that you find the software easy to use and like the flexibility of having multiple navigation options to complete your tasks. Your suggestion on how to improve the appointment scheduler functionality will certainly be considered for future ABELDent updates.

Natalie
Dentist (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

My experience with [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Switching to ABELDent was a great choice. [sensitive content hidden] assistance was amazing and met our training needs. There are many features that [sensitive content hidden] has shown us, and we are excited to learn about all the upcoming new features. Emailing and texting our pts for health history, upcoming and past due appts are great tools to communicate with our patients. My team is very happy with ABELDent.

A little overwhelming at the beginning but once you get the hang of it the software is excellent

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent on Capterra! We value your feedback on our all in one dental software solution. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on our new features, including patient communication and online forms! We also appreciate your thorough feedback on your experience with our training team. If you ever have any questions or need any guidance or help, our support team is available 24/7 year-round to assist you. Thank you again for reviewing our dental software!

Dental Administrator (Canada)

Outdated Dental Software

Commentaires : I used the software for 2 years and 3 months. I am grateful my employer was willing to switch to a modern dental software system and move away from the very antiquated ABELDent.

Two things I liked about ABELDent was that when you write a note about the appointment, it is date stamped and locked to the appointment. This was helpful. Along with the notes section that was either for that specific day and a section that was carried through every day. Two things that I could live without.

The software is outdated and "in transition". I have never used a dental software that has been "in between versions". There were certain functions with billing that would only work if you followed through with the second function otherwise you would get errors and the system would crash. The software crashed a lot and was not user friendly. Support calls were never very supportive and they usually didn't have the answer because their software was "in transition" to their next version. The accounting reports were miles long and was a headache for our accountant. They frequently didn't balance and I had to run a "silent report" to then refresh the system and try processing my month end for the second time hoping it would balance as the system confused it's own numbers. It is not user friendly capable of transitioning an office to go paperless with charts. The odontogram and charting is not modern. Appointments would occasionally "disappear" with no trace! Appointments cannot extending by dragging the appointment down, you must click into the appointment and extend the units of time.

il y a 6 ans

Customers only receive fully tested general release versions - "transition versions remain in development until ready for general release unless the customer agrees to beta testing. We now offer two platforms - local server solution with a traditional windows interface and a cloud server solution with a fresh modern user interface. Thousands of customers successfully balance their accounting transactions everyday - no need to do month end reports. We can't speak to the reason for the system crashes as this office remains anonymous and there could be any number of reasons for them. A large percentage of our customers have successfully transitioned to paperless. The ondontogram/ clinical note functionality has been upgraded in both ABELDent platform versions with the cloud version incorporating a bold new look and degree of customization. In summary, we have a documented high level of customer satisfaction however we realize we cannot keep every customer happy all the time.

Heather
CDA TREATMENT COORDINATOR (Canada)

Working with Marica

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Marica is the most helpful, friendly trainer I have ever worked with. She is kind and explains everything so well. I would recommend her to anyone in the dental field

At this time, we have no suggestions. Maybe in the future

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your glowing review of our practice management solution. Additionally, thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Marica from our training team. If you ever need additional support during typical off-hours, our support team is available 24/7 year-round. Thanks again for taking the time to review ABELDent, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Amazing Upgrade!

The new AbleDent Cloud has been such a wonderful upgrade for our small, growing dental practice! The many new features have allowed us to take our practice to the next level. Our favorite feature is the patient side toolbar that allows you to see all patient information clearly and concisely. (contact information, insurance information, medical alerts, financial status...etc... it's all there!) The automated cloud backup is a huge time saver for us. Also our patients have been absolutely loving the built in text messaging program!

We haven't experienced any cons that the amazing support team has not been able to address or work on for us!

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that your upgrade to the ABELDent Cloud Server version with its new user interface and workflows is working well for you. We have found that many of our other customers have also enjoyed the benefits of automated cloud backups and the appointments reminders feature that helps improves appointment retention rates. Once again, thanks for your continued support.

dr. susan a.
Dentist - Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

ABLE Abel

Commentaires : Simple and user friendly but also have very advance features for techy Practitioners

It has been around for so long and keeps updating itself with current practice culture / environment and technology.

Nothing ! Love everything about it except that one has to expect constant development, updates, upgrades and options.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Dr. De Guzman: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide details of your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see you find the software easy to use and are benefiting from the updates, including the advanced features.

CHERYL
DENTAL TREATMENT COORDINATOR (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5,0 il y a 4 mois

CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT REGARDING SCANNING DOCUMENTS INTO THE DOCS TAB. WAS ONLY ON HOLD FOR LESS THAN 1 MIN. SPOKE WITH [sensitive content hidden] AND HE WAS ABLE TO FIX MY ISSUE WITHIN 5 MINS.

USUALLY ON HOLD FOR SEVERAL MINS TO GET THROUGH TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT BUT NOT THIS TIME

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review our all in one dental software solution on Capterra! We are happy to hear about your excellent experience with Ali from our dental support team. We appreciate your regular patience when getting through to our team. We are available 24/7/365 for whenever you may need our support. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with prompt support when needed!

Shawna
Admin assistant (Canada)

Granby River Dental

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I like that Abel Dent is very easy to learn and user friendly.

I least like that Abel Dent is slow and will shut down and "abort" at times.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on your experience with our all in one dental software solution. We are glad to hear your experience with finding ABELDent easy to learn and user-friendly. If you ever have any issues with our software, we invite you to contact our support team – we are available 24/7 year-round to help you get the most out of your ABELDent software. Thanks again for taking the time to review our all in one dental software!

Emma
administrator (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Adding a new provider to dental practice

5,0 il y a 9 mois

[sensitive content hidden] was great with his customer service and really explained everything very well.

There are glitches in our system, that occasionally happen.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on your experience with our dental support team and your experience with using our all-in-one practice management system. If you ever experience any hiccups or issues, please feel free to contact us right away; our support team is available 24/7 to help you with any of your ABELDent needs. Thank you again for your review.

Julia
Office Administrator (Canada)

Customer Support Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer support is very nice, trainers are good. Facing sometimes issues with LS+ as new application can be challenging, but technical support is right on. Special thanks to Ruel N., I had him as tech support recently and he is always very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. All together good experience with all support.

Appointment tab, easy to track outstanding treatments beside treatment reports and to figure out family appointments

AbelDent LS+ Treatment plan in Chart tab- you can't see the cost of treatment, just procedures. Also when you want to print treatment plan even if you select the option to be printed only open plan still will print all active plans, so case presentation can't be separated on printing, just totals of outstanding Tx. Other when you close Tx plan there is no option "referred Tx" status.

l’année dernière

Thank you for reviewing our all in one dental software solution. We appreciate your detailed feedback on our dental support service and our practice management software. We are continually working on improving our products for an even better dental practice management experience. We have taken your feedback regarding ABELDent treatment planning into consideration. Thank you again for your valuable feedback on your experience with ABELDent, and we look forward to improving our product alongside you.

Janis

Love It!

I find Abeldent to be very user friendly. Navigating around the software using one finger to locate different aspects of a patients chart is amazing. Their support team is absolutely top notch, always answering calls promptly, very helpful and courteous.

New Voice Activation would help with charting. Having more information about a patient at one time (but I believe this is in the Advantage version) Some of the text boxes only holds a certain number of characters therefore some info needs to be abbreviated and this can be time consuming when training new staff.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the positive review and continued support. We do have plans to offer voice activated charting, starting with Perio. ABELDent Cloud Server version features a Patient Dashboard which compiles the most requested patient information for viewing on one screen. Special note fields have been added as well that expand significantly the number of characters that can be added in the fields.

Ben
President (Canada)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Knowledgeable Sales and Support Staff

Commentaires : From dealing with the sales team, implementation team and support team it is always a smooth ride all the way to delivering the product to the client. Rarely any issues and if any it is taken care of quickly or escalated.

We have been implementing AbelDent for over 10 Years for our clients. The ease of administering and the knowledge of the support staff is by far the best experience when comparing other practice management software.

No cons to talk about really. They offer 24x7 support!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your glowing review! We are pleased that you have received all of the help you need in setting up ABELDent, and we are happy that you have found ABELDent to be the easiest practice management software to implement. We are looking forward to providing you and your clients with simplistic, all in one dental software for easy set-up and ongoing use.

Sharon
Owner/Reception (Canada)

Upgrade has been awesome

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] and the rest of the staff were so amazing. They really made sure we had a seamless upgrade. I can't thank them enough. They are a phenomenal team. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!!

user friendly, so efficient, love the icons, does everything we need

we still use walk in slips which have not been updated. the appointments that people have are duplicated on the sheet at the bottom, so that section is not helpful

l’année dernière

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on our practice management software and our support and training team. ABELDent provides features that allow for an entirely paperless practice experience. For instance, transitioning from walk-in slips to our email feature may improve your workflow. If you have any questions about our paperless software capabilities, please call us at 1-800-267-ABEL (2235), extension 1. Thank you again for your kind recommendation!

Alan
Dentist/Owner (É.-U.)

AbelDent

Commentaires : My relationship with the sales department and the service department has always been positive.

I have been using AbelDent software in my dental practice since 1989. The software is very stable and reliable. I rarely if ever need help with the software . Over 30+ years, as the profession has changed, I have updated my Abel system every 10 years.

I dislike the Abel Logo, only because I can't submit this survey without an answer in this field

il y a 5 ans

Dear Dr. Seltzer: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide feedback on your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see that the updates you have implemented over the years continue to meet your needs.

Janet
Manager (Canada)

software support

Commentaires : We are starting to implement features we have not been utilizing and requiring support.

It is fairly easing to use. I like the ability to create a scheduling template.

It seems like when there is an update often it creates a problem in another area

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for reviewing our software! We are happy to hear you find ABELDent easy to use and that the scheduling template capabilities have been helpful for you. Our updates are designed to improve your overall experience with our product. We try to be pretty quick about patches and bug fixes to ensure you have the best experience and can remain as productive as possible. It is important to remember that there may be some initial bugs across all types of software when there are updates. If you encounter any bugs, we encourage you to contact our support team so we can work to find a fix for you quickly.

Kris
Acting Manager, Dental Programs (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Abeldent Support

Commentaires : The best thing about Abeldent is the customer support. We have worked with our Abeldent trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to help us set up the system to meet our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and knowledgeable especially when it came to creating custom reports.

I like that it is relatively easy to navigate.

I wish there were ways to customize/change some of the features that we don't like.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for reviewing our software! We are happy to hear that our trainers and support team have gone above and beyond in helping set up your ABELDent system. We are also glad to hear that your team finds our software easy to navigate. ABELDent does come with a level of customization that's available in the software to meet different needs, but we are happy to speak with you and hear any ideas your team might have for improving our customization.

Kate
Principal Dentist (Canada)

Amazing Product

This product is easy to use, the training materials provided are easy to follow, and when in need support is available with little wait time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our rep has been especially great and has always provided us exactly what we need to better our operations. She is incredibly kind, patient, and knowledgeable.

There are no cons at this time I would like to address for this software.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your kind and honest feedback of our software! We are pleased to hear that you have found our software easy to use, and our training guides easy to follow. We are happy to have provided you with a great experience thus far, and we look forward to continually supporting you in practice management!

Tamara
Office manager (Canada)

Office changeover

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use and very comprehensive. Employees all like it.

Large database that cannot cannot clean up older providers easily.

l’année dernière

Thank you for reviewing our all in one dental software solution! We value your honest feedback on our practice management system. We are glad that your team likes using ABELDent for its ease of use and comprehensive capabilities. We invite you to reach out to our support team regarding cleaning up your database. We are happy to help you with any support you may need.

melissa
office manager (Canada)

office upgrade

Commentaires : Great customer service. Always available to help and not needing to wait long for response.

We like the clean look of the new version. Very user friendly. The switching process was easy and stress free. Answered the many questions we had.

The integration process was not difficult. We have not fully used the new software to give a proper review

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for reviewing our dental software! We are pleased that your team found the switching process so easy. We appreciate the feedback on our clean look in our modern versions. We are continually working to improve our products for dental providers to make practice management easier!

Judy
Reception (Canada)

Office Administrator

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really enjoy speaking with [sensitive content hidden] when I call into Support. She is well informed regarding the software and she is pleasant to speak with too.

If you can use ABELDENT you can use any software.

Lots of mouse clicks. I wish there were less mouse click.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for your feedback on ABELDent dental software! Your feedback is important to us. Our dental support team is available 24/7 whenever you need us. We are currently working on some new enhancements that will simplify workflows and reduce clicking. Ensuring you have the most efficient workflow possible is our goal. Keep an eye out for upcoming updates! Thank you again for your review.

Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

DENTAL IT SUPPORT Perspective

Commentaires : We really enjoy our relationship with Abelsoft and supporting Abeldent with our mutual client base.

Abel is always introducing new features and releases updates on a regular basis. Often we do not see with with other Practice Management vendors. Support has always been excellent and your technicians are ready to assist if we ever need them.

We find the Rainbow technologies licensing is a bit sensitive and requires work arounds quite often to get it to work. I would love to see a licensing method or system that just works out of the box ....all the time if possible.

Jolene
reception (Canada)

Abel

Commentaires : Support is very helpful and solve any issues quickly and accurately

The software is very user friendly and easy to train new staff to use the software.

I like everything about this software, We recently transitioned for LS to LS+ and it went well

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for reviewing our dental software! We are pleased that your team has utilized ABELDent's user-friendly features and easy-to-learn workflows. Thank you for choosing our all-in-one software for your practice management. We look forward to continuing to provide you with time-saving updates and improvements!

Tracy
administrator (Canada)

Abeldent User

Commentaires : Great customer support, easy to use software

simple to use and easy to train or show others how to use the system.

Billing / financial section tends to be a bit difficult to use. Id like the invoice to be able to print off details after the billing date.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We are glad that your office has found ABELDent easy-to-use and simple to train new hires with. We also want to thank you for your suggestion regarding our billing and financial capabilities. We will take your comments into account for future updates!

Cecilia
Cecilia
Dental Assistant (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Fantastic Software and Support!

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been phenomenal. Our instructor Marica contributed to a pleasant and smooth transition into this new system and we could not have felt more comfortable and supported by her helpful and pleasant personality. We are appreciative of her support and look forward to using all the tips she shared with us.

What I love about this software the most is how intuitive it is. Many routine procedures can be done with ease and with very minimal training. This software also has a function for just about anything, so it can be customized to fit every dental office's needs no matter the size or specialty. The best part has to be the support, the staff at Abeldent are always ready and willing to help in a timely manner and are very knowledgeable and kind.

At this time we are still in the implementation stage of this software at our practice, which tends to be the toughest, but so far we have had only positive experiences.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your in-depth review of our software! We are pleased to hear that ABELDent's ease of use helps you and your team efficiently complete routine procedures. Marica is a phenomenal team member here at ABELDent, and we are glad to hear that she has helped your office transition to our new software.