Avis clients sur POS Nation for Retail

En savoir plus sur POS Nation for Retail

Non disponible

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report.

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time.

POS Nation for Retail - Notes

POS Nation for Retail a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 121 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé POS Nation for Retail ?

Ministry Director (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51-200 employés

Life made easier

Commentaires : This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean
Program Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

POS Nation Review

Commentaires : I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

il y a 3 ans

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

Lorraine
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

CAP for Grocery store

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

il y a 2 ans

Lorraine, We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

Carol
Small business owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

il y a 2 ans

Carol, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at customercare@posnation.com

VIVIAN
MANAGER (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

sPORTING GOODS

Commentaires : Love it

The point of sale is easy to use. Reports are great..

It kicks you out often but you can get rite back in. The inventory is complicated way to many steps

il y a 2 ans

Vivian, Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are happy to hear that the reports are great for your business. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Jennifer
Store owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

I could not have asked for a better system and company!

Commentaires : My overall experience with POS nation is probably one of the best experiences I’ve had with another company. From day 1 everyone that I have spoke with at that company has done nothing but go above and beyond to help in any way they possibly can with anything that I needed. Their customer service skills were amazing. And that’s very hard to find these days. Every employee that I spoke with was not only extremely nice and amazing and helped with anything that i needed but you could tell that they all worked for a great company and took great pride in the company that they worked for. Which is also very rare these days. I have nothing but amazing compliments for this company! From the bottom to the top! I’m so impressed with

What I liked most about this software was pretty much everything. From the price, the free installation, the iCloud monthly service, the 24/7 help line, and the overall easiness of the system. Everything was customized for the products we sell. If there wasn’t a barcode, you could easily make your own button for the product. The ID option is amazing, it helps the employees on checking IDs for the sale of beer and cigarettes. The time clock for clocking in and out is very helpful as well. Along with the end of day report and all the statistics that it helps break down.

Your system is amazing and truly the only con I could actually think about would be to have a bigger font option on the screen or bigger square options on the main screen.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your in-depth review, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback.

Bony
MANAGER (É.-U.)

System Support

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Called Tech Support team with PAX Machine issue!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] hoped on the computer and directed me to do couple of troubleshooting and it was all fixed with in mins. Team is always helpful.

User Friendly!! Inventory management is super easy!! Tech support available 24*7!!

PAX machine disconnects too often!! only issue we have with this POS

Rob
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Support and ease of use top notch

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Smooth. Wonderful.

The tech support is top notch; knowledgeable, available, and friendly. Integrating to this system from our old POS was smooth. I can’t speak highly enough of my experience with POS Nation. I can also say with confidence that using POS Nation has given me better data to help my business thrive.

We have had our system up for over two months and every hiccup along the way has been smoothed out through experience or tech assistance. As with any new software, getting used to it takes a minute. The clock in/clock out feature is very easy for my employees to forget, so we do not use this feature.

Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

POS

Commentaires : We use this for detail business reporting also it has all features

It has a great detail reports also it is very User friendly

It has two sale rate reports and point of sale system

Server (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

So helpful

Commentaires : Very good. I've used other softwares and they generally have not held up as well as POS.

We used this software daily when I was working in restaurants. It made it so easy to log in customers' items, print off receipts, and pay the bills.

We had issues with it crashing occasionally, but that might have been our own servers and not necessarily the software's fault.

il y a 3 ans

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system! Thanks for the review.

Karen
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

My first POS

Commentaires : For the most part, the service has been good. I accidentally ended up talking to someone on the east coast when I first began investigating the possibility of making this POS purchase, which is a challenge when I am trying to talk to someone on the west coast where I'm located. Anything that I need must be shipped from across the country instead of up the coast. But the people are friendly and helpful. Even if they insist I watch the videos in order to learn more about the operation of the system. That would be much easier if I actually had speakers on my machine or a place to hook them up, but I do not. Watching the videos on my home computer do not help, as I cannot practice what I just learned. Would I buy this again, knowing what I know now? Probably, although I think I'd do a little more research and ask a lot more questions first.

I purchased this POS machine and software in order to streamline our monthly sales and inventory. For the most part, it has met those needs satisfactorily. I like that I can look up sales info for specific days and track inventory during both the busy season and the shoulder season. Being able to spot trends is paramount to achieving success in any business, and that's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software. Tracking expenses and profit/loss is also something I'm looking forward to doing with ease once I figure it out. Also, having an machine that links up to our online store and keeps inventory current is a major plus.

Oooh, this is gonna be a long list. It is not exactly user friendly or intuitive. Entering inventory is a pain in the neck. You must go through two separate screens in order to complete all the information on each item! I would much rather have a long list of things to complete on one screen than have to close out Style Matrix, go into Inventory Maintenance, find the item, fill in the missing details (part number, description for the price tags, web description, etc.) then print out the price tags (which is on yet another screen!) Also, there have been updates to the software that make some interesting changes, including having items go missing from the database and when I'm trying to ring up a customer and the machine insists that the item is NOT in inventory and would I like to add it now (even though I JUST scanned a barcode printed out by my machine) is super frustrating. Sometimes I just need to scan it for a third time before it recognizes the code and the purchase can continue. Also, the TS lookup is a hassle, as there is no way to tell if you're choosing the correct color or size in a style matrix situation. Also, when you get your online store together, the categories and departments are the opposite of what they are in the POS, which is horribly confusing, and you cannot easily change categories or departments. Don't even think about deleting one of them, because that is one button click from disaster. It gets ugly.

il y a 3 ans

We appreciate the feedback, Karen!

Scott
partner/owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Review of Personnell

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

il y a 2 ans

Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

SHIV
DIRECTOR (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Construction, 2-10 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

il y a 2 ans

Shiv, Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at customercare@posnation.com so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Brian

One of the best

Commentaires : Been using CAP for over 14 years

Very easy to use and train on. Well thought out and designed.

Having the ability to save credit cards encrypted on file was a nice feature in the other POS system we had

il y a 2 ans

Brian, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Daniel
OMSI Director of IT (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Simple POS system

It does a lot for the money. It has been easy for our store clerks to learn and use. They provide good support for a great reasonable monthly price.

Don't really have anything for what i least like.

il y a 2 ans

Daniel, Thank you for your feedback regarding our POS System and our technical support. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We are also happy to hear that it has been easy for your store clerks to learn and use! We greatly appreciate your business.

Payal
Managing member (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

CAP Software is good.

Commentaires : Overall, great product.

Cap software easy to manage and operate.

Support during weekdays and during weekend ( Saturday) has lots of challenges. It’s hard to reach the support time.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Payal, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest review! We are very happy to hear that you like the CAP software! We also appreciate your honest feedback on our technical support, which we will use to continue improving our processes. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to email us at customercare@posnation.com.

Lucky
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Amazing support and equipment

Commentaires : Overall satisfied with my purchase and service. Wish they would provide free upgrades when requested.

They have multiple of options available including equipment to software to match your business needs. Very compatible with current equipment so it wasn’t hard to switch over.

At times the system will get slow, will call support however they require a level 2 support to assist. They are available during the weekday however not weekend. In addition, you will have to call to get your system updated and only if there is problems.

Linda
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

POS Nation Technical Support Is The BEST!

Commentaires : POS Nation Technical Support is AMAZING! When the system gets hung up or any problem, they answer and have the system going or problem solved quickly.

The software suggested by POS Nation is easy enough for anyone to use and yet is able to keep up with our growing business.

The software requires you to create modifiers for so many little changes.

Andrea
Owner and designer (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Post systems review

Commentaires : Overall it's a perfect product! It got the job done in an easy and effective manner. Highly, highly recommend!

I love this software!!! The best pos system I've ever used. It's so easy to process orders and manage sales.

I did not have any issues using this product. It was perfect for my business

Rony
Tabac, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product

Ease of use and what i wanted out of it! The customer service is the best part great people who know what there doing and i get my problems resovled all the time!

Cant send out mass emails! Nothing to be a deal breaker!

il y a 2 ans

Rony, Thank you for your kind words regarding our POS System and also our customer service. We pride ourselves on delivering such service that our customers can brag about. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review.

Hillary
Server (É.-U.)

I worked as a server at multiple establishments that utilized a POS system.

This software allowed efficient customer service and quick delivery of quality product. It allowed the staff to communicate orders efficiently to the kitchen.

There really weren't many cons associated with this software.

Liz
Store Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Great software for a retail store.

This software is easy to use and has all the functions needed to properly operate and manage inventory/ sales.

Customer Database could use upgrading making it easier to look up customers and input information.

Emily
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Easy setup and great support

Easy to use software and very helpful staff

Reporting could be customized further to include or remove information needed or unneeded

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review, Emily! We appreciate having you as a customer.

Mitch
Owner (É.-U.)

POS Nation was the best decision I've ever made.

It helps me run my business! It gives me the information I need to make decisions. I know my best and worst sellers. I know my margins by department. I can run promos to get my customers back in the door.

Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

POS Nation Review

Commentaires : pos nation have the best best customer service i have ever see and the tech support is awesome

how easy to set up the software is easy to learn and operate

i do not have any fined i do not like least about the software

il y a 3 ans

We're happy to hear about your positive experience, Chris! Thanks for the review.