Avis clients sur CAP Retail Point of Sale

Ministry Director
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2019

"Life made easier"

Commentaires: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

Avantages: The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Inconvénients: The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

• Publié le 15/01/2019
Kyle L.
General Supervisor
  • Publié le 01/11/2020

"CAPS"

Commentaires: Being familiar with the CAPS system from our sister property made this incorporation very easy.

Avantages: We were operating on a tight turn around but, Ian was able to access existing data and effectively migrate to our CAPS System. Looking forward to utilizing the 24/7 support line as we get into the nuts and bolts.

Inconvénients: Not that far along yet but, will certainly let y'all know.

envoyé par POS Nation le 03/11/2020

Kyle,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far and that Ian was able to access existing data and effectively migrate it for you! Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

• Publié le 01/11/2020
Lorraine N.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2020

"CAP for Grocery store"

Avantages: The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Inconvénients: It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

envoyé par POS Nation le 19/11/2020

Lorraine,

We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

• Publié le 12/11/2020
Heather W.
  • Publié le 21/11/2020

"CRE"

Commentaires: The version I have is Cash Register express. I have been happy overall. The transition has been relatively seemless.

Avantages: Once the system is set up it is easy to use and the reporting features are very useful.

Inconvénients: The limited ability and cost to communicate with accounting software like Quickbooks online.

envoyé par POS Nation le 04/12/2020

Heather,

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

• Publié le 21/11/2020
Sean G.
Program Director
  • Publié le 16/12/2019

"POS Nation Review"

Commentaires: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

Avantages: I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Inconvénients: I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

envoyé par POS Nation le 17/01/2020

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

• Publié le 16/12/2019
Kevin H.
  • Publié le 26/10/2020

"POS Nation/Cash Register Express"

Commentaires: POS Nation and Agents have been amazing to the best of their ability.

Avantages: Ease of ability to upload previous POS data into it.
Ease of daily use.

Inconvénients: What i would consider to be simple items to fix often cannot be fixed.
Time Clock is not supported for QuickBooks upload.

envoyé par POS Nation le 27/10/2020

Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with our team, and that we have represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon!

• Publié le 26/10/2020
Carol D.
Small business owner
  • Publié le 27/10/2020

"Wonderful Step By Step Guidance"

Avantages: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Inconvénients: Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

envoyé par POS Nation le 30/10/2020

Carol,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at customercare@posnation.com

Kenneth C.
Vins et spiritueux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Simplicity"

Commentaires: Been using over 15 years, had some growing pains in first few years but it has been pretty rock solid for last 8-10 years. So easy to use and train new employees quickly. Every other POS I have looked at is overcomplicated and hard to use and follow.

Avantages: Very simple presentation at POS homesceen in selling mode, simple operation for scanning, lookup and paying. Software has the few features that I need and so many others that I will never use.

Inconvénients: Inventory sales history by item is not precise enough, needs to break down actual sales from transfers and damages. including transfers really can skew the actual sales history. Also spot checking Inventory is very confusing to teach and execute properly.

envoyé par POS Nation le 26/10/2020

Kenneth,

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company! We appreciate your 15 years of loyalty and thankful to have you as a customer.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Tj A.
  • Publié le 23/10/2020

"LOVE POS NATION"

Commentaires: Wonderful- Highly recommend

Avantages: User Friendly, Reporting, Inventory. The best customer service and IT support. Easy set up and the POS NATION teams care about you and your business.

Inconvénients: Worldpay take 1-2 days to deposit funds from customers paying with credit cards.

envoyé par POS Nation le 26/10/2020

TJ,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far specifically the reporting and inventory modules. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

• Publié le 23/10/2020

"POS"

Commentaires: We use this for detail business reporting also it has all features

Avantages: It has a great detail reports also it is very User friendly

Inconvénients: It has two sale rate reports and point of sale system

envoyé par POS Nation le 29/10/2020

Jennifer A.
Store owner
  • Publié le 27/12/2019

"I could not have asked for a better system and company!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with POS nation is probably one of the best experiences I’ve had with another company. From day 1 everyone that I have spoke with at that company has done nothing but go above and beyond to help in any way they possibly can with anything that I needed. Their customer service skills were amazing. And that’s very hard to find these days. Every employee that I spoke with was not only extremely nice and amazing and helped with anything that i needed but you could tell that they all worked for a great company and took great pride in the company that they worked for. Which is also very rare these days. I have nothing but amazing compliments for this company! From the bottom to the top! I’m so impressed with

Avantages: What I liked most about this software was pretty much everything. From the price, the free installation, the iCloud monthly service, the 24/7 help line, and the overall easiness of the system. Everything was customized for the products we sell. If there wasn’t a barcode, you could easily make your own button for the product. The ID option is amazing, it helps the employees on checking IDs for the sale of beer and cigarettes. The time clock for clocking in and out is very helpful as well. Along with the end of day report and all the statistics that it helps break down.

Inconvénients: Your system is amazing and truly the only con I could actually think about would be to have a bigger font option on the screen or bigger square options on the main screen.

envoyé par POS Nation le 17/01/2020

Thank you for your in-depth review, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 27/12/2019
Gordon L.
  • Publié le 15/03/2019

"Great system for the Money"

Commentaires: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

Avantages: CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Inconvénients: ​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders.
Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Karen W.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

"My first POS"

Commentaires: For the most part, the service has been good. I accidentally ended up talking to someone on the east coast when I first began investigating the possibility of making this POS purchase, which is a challenge when I am trying to talk to someone on the west coast where I'm located. Anything that I need must be shipped from across the country instead of up the coast. But the people are friendly and helpful. Even if they insist I watch the videos in order to learn more about the operation of the system. That would be much easier if I actually had speakers on my machine or a place to hook them up, but I do not. Watching the videos on my home computer do not help, as I cannot practice what I just learned. Would I buy this again, knowing what I know now? Probably, although I think I'd do a little more research and ask a lot more questions first.

Avantages: I purchased this POS machine and software in order to streamline our monthly sales and inventory. For the most part, it has met those needs satisfactorily. I like that I can look up sales info for specific days and track inventory during both the busy season and the shoulder season. Being able to spot trends is paramount to achieving success in any business, and that's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software. Tracking expenses and profit/loss is also something I'm looking forward to doing with ease once I figure it out. Also, having an machine that links up to our online store and keeps inventory current is a major plus.

Inconvénients: Oooh, this is gonna be a long list.
It is not exactly user friendly or intuitive. Entering inventory is a pain in the neck. You must go through two separate screens in order to complete all the information on each item! I would much rather have a long list of things to complete on one screen than have to close out Style Matrix, go into Inventory Maintenance, find the item, fill in the missing details (part number, description for the price tags, web description, etc.) then print out the price tags (which is on yet another screen!)
Also, there have been updates to the software that make some interesting changes, including having items go missing from the database and when I'm trying to ring up a customer and the machine insists that the item is NOT in inventory and would I like to add it now (even though I JUST scanned a barcode printed out by my machine) is super frustrating. Sometimes I just need to scan it for a third time before it recognizes the code and the purchase can continue. Also, the TS lookup is a hassle, as there is no way to tell if you're choosing the correct color or size in a style matrix situation. Also, when you get your online store together, the categories and departments are the opposite of what they are in the POS, which is horribly confusing, and you cannot easily change categories or departments. Don't even think about deleting one of them, because that is one button click from disaster. It gets ugly.

envoyé par POS Nation le 12/09/2019

We appreciate the feedback, Karen!

Justin S.
Meubles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2020

"Amazing Product!!"

Commentaires: This system and the staff have been extremely beneficial to our business, here in Canada. They helped through the purchasing, setting up, and operation of the system without rushing me and only stopping after I was satisfied. Before POS Nation, we were using an old analog cash register that only had new items and used items as categories (the only new items we carry are mattresses), leaving no information as to what we sell in what quantities or values. Now, we can see how many of what we sell and when. This is very important to us and will be a very good aid for as to what donations we will be seeking more or less of.

Avantages: The system's best feature is its customizability. Being a used furniture store that also deals with antiques, appliances, collectibles, tools, and pretty much everything except for clothing, we needed a system that we could adjust on the go since our inventory is always changing. We've been using this system for about 3 months now and even today, I'm still making adjustments multiple times a week. My volunteers caught on to its use very quickly, even considering the changes that I keep making to it.

Inconvénients: The two things that I don't like is the inability to remove payment options buttons, such as EBT or Gift Card, as we don't use those methods and I would like to have a 3rd column of TS Lookup. The first on the left brings up the three on the right. I wish it could do sub-categories. For example, if we sell a mattress I'd like another row to pop up and ask if it's new or used and the third to then ask which size, material, etc.

envoyé par POS Nation le 23/02/2020

We appreciate your feedback, Justin. Thanks for being a POS Nation customer!

• Publié le 10/02/2020
Phil H.
Agriculture, 2-10 employés

"Love our POS System"

Commentaires: We are a Christmas Tree Farm with a fairly large gift shop. We are only open seasonally and POS Nation is willing to work with us during the time we are open. This system has allowed us to have total control of the trees in the field, the number of trees sold, and aided us in knowing when to close the harvest. Our entire gift shop is now in the data base which allows for quick and accurate checking-out of the customers. We have also integrated our CC processing in with the POS system and everything works great! I can't say enough good about our experience with POS Nation.

Avantages: How easy it was to enter the entire inventory into the system. The speed with which you can check out a customer! And the ability to run easy accurate reports at the end of the day, week or year!

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. Anytime I have had a problem, the system had what I needed, I just didn't know how to use it. Customer support has always solved my problems and taught me what we needed to know. Or better yet, how to use the system.

envoyé par POS Nation le 17/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Phil! We're glad you're enjoying the software and find it easy to use.

Carly H.
  • Publié le 15/03/2019

"By Far Best Customer Support"

Commentaires: I did months & months of research on many (20+) different POS systems before deciding to finally make the switch to POS Nation (CRE). We have used 4 other systems in the past 37 years and I can already tell you POS Nation FAR exceeds any customer service and technical support we have ever received. It was a rocky transition (as expected) but support team and many others at POS Nation were extremely patient & supportive throughout the entire transition. If you are in need of a new POS system, I highly recommend considering POS Nation.

Avantages: Customer & technical support have been top notch. We are a business that has used about 8 different POS companies over the last 37 years & have worked with numerous "support" staff from each company. Although we anticipated a rough transition period (as it turned out to be), the staff at POS Nation was there every step of the way. Specifically, customer support were all extremely patient & supportive throughout the month+ long transition.

Inconvénients: A lot of the reports that are available are completely useless, whereas some reports that you would think are completely necessary for a POS system are not available... the most difficulty we have with the lack of reports involves Customer reports. One other CON to CRE is the Quickbooks Sales Pass. It is not as seamless as one would think when you are told it is "fully integrated with Quickbooks."

Scott H.
partner/owner
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2020

"Review of Personnell"

Avantages: The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Inconvénients: Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

envoyé par POS Nation le 12/11/2020

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

• Publié le 10/11/2020
Cynthia D.
VP / CoOwner
  • Publié le 12/03/2019

"POS Nation tops the list"

Commentaires: POS Nation offers great service. From the Rep in sales to the tech guys. They have always been polite, and quick with service. My only real complaint is that when I have an urgent call because a customer is waiting, I can never get through to someone right away. It can take some time for someone to get back with me. But when they do, it is usually handled.

Avantages: I like POS Nation. The Cash Register Express software is pretty good but it needs more flexibility. Need easier flexibility to run comparison reports for year to year comparisons, comparing products, etc.

Inconvénients: Cash Register Express needs more flexibility with all reports. Also we are a small business. Should have the ability to turn off requirements to enter passwords to do end of day and do backups.

• Publié le 12/03/2019
Jeff D.
Technician
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2019

"Great bang for the buck"

Commentaires: We have a unique environment here at ESI where we have an engineering & manufacturing facility with an employee cafeteria. There's only one register with a local receipt printer and a networked line printer for the grill/sandwich items. When we installed the software customer support listened well and understood so that it was quite seamless. Then, later when we added debit card support we ordered & received the correct card swipe terminal and were able to turn on the functionality very easily. When we've had network outage issues or had to change IP addressing POS Nation support was very helpful and was able to assist to resolve issues quickly. Overall it has been very good.

Avantages: Organization, flexibility and customizability

Inconvénients: The look and feel seems a little clunky...perhaps time for an upgrade?

envoyé par POS Nation le 12/09/2019

Thanks for the review, Jeff!

• Publié le 17/06/2019
Mark C.
System Analyst
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2020

"Point of Sale Experience"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been great with the system and support. We can always count on support when we need them most.

Avantages: Inventory reporting is the most helpful enabling our staff to track the least sold to most sold items to stay on top of what our daily customers are wanting.

Inconvénients: Some configuration settings may need to be selected repeatedly in order to save or be enabled but this is not always the case as a minor annoyance.

envoyé par POS Nation le 05/11/2020

Mark,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support and our inventory reporting. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We greatly appreciate your business.

• Publié le 29/10/2020
Sharon W.
CFO
  • Publié le 19/03/2019

"We love POS Nation"

Commentaires: We pay the monthly maintenance fee, which is very helpful when needing assistance in the evenings. We are open from 9am until midnight, so we need support during a wide range of times. POS Nation offers that coverage.

Avantages: This software is great at inventory tracking. I use the Advanced Reporting also that allows me to customize various reports that are not offered as a standard report.

Inconvénients: I wish is had a way to export several fields all onto one report into an excel file. The only export offered is from their list of standard reports. So I have to download 2 or more reports into excel and then merge the data together to get the needed information.

• Publié le 19/03/2019
Otto G.
General Manager
  • Publié le 15/03/2019

"Broad range, excellent service."

Commentaires: POS Nation has some of the best customer service I've come across. 24 Hour (I think anyway) technicians available, and they even assigned one person to be our contact guy for setting up the new system. He was an invaluable resource when we were just getting started. While not every technician is familiar with every POS System, they are knowledgeable enough to help solve most minor issues, or set up a call-back appointment for the next day with another agent. Could not be happier with POS Nation and their support.

Avantages: I am using RPower POS System through POS Nation. This software is very in depth, almost overwhelmingly so. There is next to nothing you can't do through it and as far as POS Systems I've used throughout my career, is easily the most broad and intricate software I've ever seen. RPower comes highly recommended especially if you have a complex or large menu.

Inconvénients: It's range of features and capability are so immense that at times it seems almost intimidating. I have been using it for nearly 4 months now and I'm figuring new things out every day. Sometimes confusing to do what one would imagine to be a simple task, until you figure out all of its various quirks and commands. If you have a small or very simple menu, I would suggest a smaller and simpler POS System.

Jack M.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Large, complex software"

Commentaires: Expansion of existing Point of Sale system - new terminal and migrating from a single standalone installation to a server-based installation. Great technical support during the transition.

Avantages: It gets the job done. Responsive sales team during initial contact. Excellent support while installing the product.

Inconvénients: Complex user interface. Very complicated database structure

envoyé par POS Nation le 17/01/2020

We're happy you're staying in touch with tech support! Let us know how we can help with anything else in the future. Thanks for the review!

• Publié le 19/12/2019
Shiv M.
DIRECTOR
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY"

Avantages: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Inconvénients: SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

envoyé par POS Nation le 06/11/2020

Shiv,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at customercare@posnation.com so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

• Publié le 05/11/2020
Payal B.
Managing member
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2020

"CAP Software is good."

Commentaires: Overall, great product.

Avantages: Cap software easy to manage and operate.

Inconvénients: Support during weekdays and during weekend ( Saturday) has lots of challenges. It’s hard to reach the support time.

envoyé par POS Nation le 22/10/2020

Hello Payal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest review! We are very happy to hear that you like the CAP software! We also appreciate your honest feedback on our technical support, which we will use to continue improving our processes. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to email us at customercare@posnation.com.

• Publié le 19/10/2020