Avis clients sur Celoxis

En savoir plus sur Celoxis

Celoxis est une solution de gestion de projet et de collaboration tout-en-un primée et abordable pour les équipes de toutes tailles.

En savoir plus sur Celoxis

Some of the pros including functionality, features, on-premise solution, cost, and support.

The navigation through the dashboard and into tasks/projects feels cumbersome and the was experiencing some errors with time entry via timeline.

Celoxis - Notes

Celoxis a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 261 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Celoxis ?

Kavita
Kavita
Consultant (Inde)
Génie civil, 2-10 employés

A Great Tool For Small Team of Independent Consultants

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Celoxis has been on the positive side. The tool has helped us keep all our projects on track and collaborate within the team. The price and value is exceptional, especially for a small team like us. We don't use much of the resource management or other features of the tool, just keeping our projects on a strict timeline and tracking efforts towards various activities.

1. Web-based Interface 2. Mobile Access 3. Project Gantt Chart and Timelines 4. Alerts and Notifications 5. Time Tracking 6. Ease of Use

The interface is a bit heavy for a small team like us. I wish I could easily turn off a lot of features that I currently don't use. Yes, there is a way I can turn off costing and billing and other portfolio features, but even after that, I still feel the app needs to have a more light-weighted look and feel.

Staff Hardware Architect, Embedded Team Lead (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great full-featured project management tool

Celoxis checks all the boxes for engineering project management for me. Prior to Celoxis, we used Microsoft Project: Celoxis incorporates the advanced features of Project in cloud-based tool that provides team collaboration and scheduling that we could not get with Project or most other cloud-based scheduling tools.

With great options can come a great (big) learning curve: there are so many features in Celoxis, setting up individuals, teams, groups, and roles is critical for a successful launch, and this can be a bit daunting at first glance. However, the Celoxis team did a great job pre-sales of walking us through the tool and it's features, as well as scheduling training for our team post-sales to get up and running in the tool.

Operation Director (Espagne)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

CELOXIS review from an Ops Director

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very happy, its constant new features allow to evolve its configuration until it meets our exact and detailed expectations as a company.

the Open a Ticket feature: - always respond really quickly - sometimes even implementing recommendations when asking in an open ticket

the implementation. the matching between workspaces + job roles + permissions is not easy. even though the workspaces are really interesting and usefull, it is kind of difficult to get the right configuration.

James
Project Manager (Australie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Try something else first

Commentaires : Fighting with it to do regular project activities.

Gantt view is useful, calculations generally work

Difficult to use, most commonly used features are hard to find, effectively an opinionated spreadsheet.

Marketing Communications Manager (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Valuable project management app

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Celoxis offers a lot of value in a project management app for decision-makers and business owners.

There's no free trial and no features for billing or invoicing but other than that, it's great!

Pete
IT Project Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Comprehensive tool for enterprise management

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Excellent software, there seems to be a way to do whatever I need it to do. I need more time to export features and customize how the budgeting works. Haven't moved out of my budgeting tool that I built because I am not able to provide finance what they need out of Celoxis yet.

I needed a tool that had the power of Microsoft Project with the ability to track budgets and capitalize labour costs. I was a software developer in a former life and wanted one tool to do it all. I hate islands of information. After trying to setup what I needed in the tools we had available... Project for the Web, Project Online, Project Power App, Asana, Jira. I came across Celoxis. I was immediately drawn to it because I could see it was designed to run the job of project management. Most other platforms are designed to have you run the rest of your project in excel. I didn't want that. Celoxis does it all and I can still publish MS Project files or excel spreadsheets if I need to publish data somewhere.

Our organization has already licenses for other Project managment tools. I could not get buy in for another project app. I would like a way for people to submit time and updates without having to use the email feature or buy a license. If I could request and update or time input and they click a link that takes them to an update page. I can't get buy in for 100 or so licenses so people can update a task.

Stacie
Senior Services Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Celoxis get's the job done and has a very responsive support team!

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Celoxis get's the job done and has a very responsive support team!

Tracking budgets, time, and delivery progress. Tracking who has what and when it is due.

My only request for improving the tool at this time is for Celoxis to implement a currency conversion calculation in the tool so that our business can report on USD across all regions, the rest we can live with, or I will submit a support case for consideration.

Anthony
Senior Account Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Celoxis has changed the way our lab supports our customers!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Real-time updates. The ability to allow customers their own login to check project status.

If Celoxis could create a CRM, that's just as easy to use, that tied into the project portion on the software, that would be great.

ellie
PM (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Review

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

easy to link different projects holistic company overview

No 'undo' button, integration with JIRA isn't easy, default data is the start of project date,

Alain
IT integrator (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Nice features and customizable

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I had a nice support from Celoxis about questions i had. They didn't find a solution to what i wanted to do but they asked many questions to understand well my concerns and took it in consideration to improve the application.

Customizable by adding new custom apps and fields. Every component is easy to find and setup. Complete documentation.

Unable to «pass» custom data between custom apps.

Nin
IT PMO & Change Manager (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best Portfolio Project Management Tool in today's market

4,0 il y a 12 mois

It's difficult to find a single PPM tool that has end-to-end functionality for program/portfolio management, day-to-day project management, resource workforce management, budget vs actuals reporting, and dashboard reporting. I've researched for the past 3-4 years and whilst there are companies out there that have been around for decades or may have more API integrations, Celoxis is by far the most intuitive, customizable PPM tool that does all of the above functions at a competitive cost and with a very modern user interface. The Gantt chart mimics the look and feel of MS Project which allowed the learning curve for our PMs to be seamless as they simply imported their Project CSV files. The resource workforce reporting is also automated and easily shows those under/over allocated. One of the best functions of this tool is the dashboard reporting - it is incredibly customizable allowing the user to select position, width, charts, filters, custom fields etc which again mimics what you'd be able to do in MS PowerPoint but in an automated fashion. I've used PPM tools customised for enterprise organisations with 50,000+ employees which cost $5m+ in licensing costs yet did not function as well as Celoxis.

There's always room for improvement in every software/company. I would like to see the support for Celoxis increase from 24x5 to 24x7. If they can bring some of their support onshore with a phone capability as well, that would be fantastic. Some minor enhancements on their dashboard reporting capabilities would also be helpful.

Anoosh
Senior Consultant - Professional Services (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Use Celoxis to make life easy for you & your teams

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall Celoxis is an average-priced, great features, and simple to configure tool. The usage of the tool depends on our own requirements. We have set up the tool very differently for different departments. The journey has been really awesome! Hope we get more features requested and make this tool much more powerful!

I have been part of the team that tested, implemented, and using the tool as a User and also Administrator. 1) The standalone app helps us to do customization without depending on Salesforce Admins. I can create my own 'Custom Fields' and report on it. Even the 'Custom Fields' can be customized to show for only specific types of projects which is awesome. 2) The concept of 'Workspaces' which separates out the department-wise projects makes it unique. It helps to remove the noise from/to other departments. 3) The Project/Task creation AND/OR the templates option is very simple and re-usable, which takes Project Managers to create projects in less than 30 seconds. 4) Time tracking is very very simple. This has been hell in our previous tool. 5) The access control/security can be controlled by Celoxis Admin(That's me!) which is super helpful. 6) With all of the above, the adoption of Celoxis across our departments has been great compared to our previous tool. 7) Last but not least - Their Support team is awesome! You just send a Chat or Open a ticket, they respond very quickly and provide resolutions in most of the cases. NEVER SEEN a SUPPORT team like that previously.

1) Task scheduling is medium. Though they have provided different ways to achieve our requirements, it is a tedious job. I would want a tool like 'Celoxis' to think about 'Day-wise scheduling' which is already part of other PSA tools. 2) The Reporting is medium. Though we can achieve the results with multiple reports, I would want a tool like 'Celoxis' to think more about reporting capabilities (Something like a Salesforce kind of reporting structure would help everyone). 3) There are few limitations which they have already documented here: https://www.celoxis.com/kb/13.5/reports/concepts/limits I would want them to think out of the box and help more customers, while the customers grow, these kinds of limitations will be barriers to proceed with the tool in the long-run future.

Makro
CEO (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

This software could change your company

Commentaires : We can fully recommend this software for project management, but be aware that this is only a tool. Company has to change it's mindset to project organization in order to implement it successfully.

As centralized server solution, this software enables us to plan, manage and control whole portfolio and every project individually. As comprehensive solution this software is used by our employees, management, associates and clients. Everybody can see state of their projects/tasks with one click on their mobile phones or computers.

Software could be better with improvements in cashflow department of the project. Also as project is set of activities performed by all Project participants, it could be helpful to implement Client tasks and other stakeholders tasks.

Donald
Government Contracts and Proposal Consultant (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Tool for P{project Collaboration

Commentaires : My Celoxis implementation is self hosted. That was a bit of a learning curve for me personally but the Tech support staff was pretty helpful in pointing me to the right solutions. Now that the system is up and running it is very stable. My principle issues were not with the core Celoxis application as much as the host system configuration such as installing SSL and positioning the system properly behind my firewall. It took cooperation among a number of vendors but I now have a robust application on a rock steady platform (Windows Server 2019) protected by a top-tier security system (SOPHOS). It was with the effort!

Celoxis allows integration of planned work hours and resources with time card inputs to allow an integrated management solution that permits tracking of Planed vs. Actual labor hours and costs. Definitely a much tighter integration than I found in MS Project. However - and this is important to my clients - the ability to bidirectionally share data with Project is a significant plus as many of my clients rely on Project. Finally, I use Celoxis for multiple clients and the workspaces functionality allows me the ability to securely partition clients into their own environment thus permitting multiple clients to share the basic installation.

There is a learning curve to climb - especially in the reporting function and I am still learning how to use the many features of the product. I would like to see more You Tube videos on how to perform advanced functions - especially with cost and resource reporting for users.

Aleksander
Head of Studio (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Powerful, flexible platform with UX problems

Commentaires : Generally, and for a company of our size Celoxis was the best choice due to the varied work models we service. The ability to both work in hourly and fixed price models is a unique requirement and other platforms struggle to make it work.

The standout feature is the flexibility of Celoxis which allows for a great deal of optional customisation. For example, custom formula fields let us do basic and complex math that can be displayed in reports and on projects. When comparing it to other solutions it does sport a few unique features not found in competitor products. Chiefly among them would be the semi intelligent schedule and budget prediction feature which gives a quick way to assess project status.

The biggest issue is the UX/UI which has a bit of a learning curve and needs a strict process to utilize all areas effectively. The system seems to have some legacy features that make functionality redundant. An example would be 4 different ways to enter time into time-sheets in the UI, or 2 separate comment features that are nested into each other for no reason. Some very simple and common features, like checklists in tasks, seem to also be absent. While not difficult to work with, the usage-paths for all the functions have not been thoroughly tested it seems.

Kapil
Director - Customer Success (É.-U.)

Easy Project Management

- ease of use - feature rich for project management - external users and client login option for client view - integrations with salesforce and rest api for other apps if required - integrated time entry and approval - single-sign-on capability with various IDP's

- mobility options are limited - client cannot be assigned tasks in the Project

Susan
VP of Operations (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great software for project oriented firms that invoice for services

Commentaires : Very positive. We are just rolling it out now to all our staff, and we're really looking forward to gaining the real benefits.

Celoxis is a powerful project management software that is replacing MS Project in our organization, allowing us to get a portfolio view of many projects managed by multiple PMs. But best of all, our resources can enter their timesheets within Celoxis. This allows us to eliminate one piece of software and run analytics to learn about our performance and drive improvements.

It was tricky to setup. We needed the help of Celoxis to get the roles and access permissions setup correctly. The help guide was not comprehensive enough in this area to do it yourself.

Dan
Project manager (R.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Good Project management software

Commentaires : Very good at project planning timelines and financial planning of income and expenditure

Gantt charts and financials work well, we don't really use the resource and workload functions but they are good. Significant upgrade over Wrike for cost tracking and forecasting

Uploads in CSV are ok but added functionality here would be good

Whitney
Director of Production (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Easy to use product hits all the top needs

Commentaires : Overall, Celoxis has really helped our business streamline processes and reporting. Time and task tracking is easier and more transparent to project managers and clients, and reporting is much less time intensive than our previous methods. I have been very pleased with the software and the customer service each time an issue is raised.

I like that the interface is very user friendly. I also like that the reports are customizable. We have been able to integrate a lot of reporting into Celoxis that was previously done using Excel or a similar program. Celoxis is able to collect all of our data and organize it effectively, thus ensuring we don't have to go to a lot of extra work to manipulate the data into the reports we want to see.

The new interface isn't as useful for me as the previous one. It works better for my resources, but as an admin, it seems less friendly than before. Namely, the drop downs and options available under Reports and other areas are not as customizable. I liked having my full list of starred reports available previously, whereas now I find myself accessing the full 'All Reports' page more frequently to navigate. I mainly use reports in the system to it was more convenient to have only my preferred ones all listed in one place.

Anshu
Manager, Wolfram Global Technical Services (É.-U.)
, 501-1 000 employés

Excellent in many, many ways although with some shortcomings

Commentaires : Celoxis is a great PMS, without any doubt. I like that they keep the lists and reports simple but powerful. It is nimble because it uses text rather than too much of graphics effects etc. You can generate a wide variety of reports. Comes with free client portals which my clients love. It has a very powerful feature where you can define your own app with it's own workflow, custom fields etc. It has a trigger mechanism as well to change states of apps when responses are received, which is very, very useful. I have created as many as 8 apps for incoming opportunities, defining a request tracker system, payments, contracts etc. etc. That is extremely useful to organize everything around a Project. It has shortcomings in communications area like not having an email editor at all and you can write (through commenting) to only one client (one person) from within the app etc. You get all this for a very low price unlike Salesforce etc., that's a deal!

Fast, customizable, no-nonsense interface, wide variety of reports, custom apps

Weak in communication tools, does not have an email editor, only notifications can be sent out through commenting in apps, can't attach files to those or send to multiple client officials. Discussions at Project level allow those but not at app level.

Marc
Senior designer (Suisse)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Flexible software for project management and team efforts management

Commentaires : The software could be very well adapted to our specific company structure and workflow (we manufacture soft goods in China). We could customize a large part of it so it would be matching exactly what we needed. Also it made it relatively easy to manage the many projects (between 30 and 50) with a team working in different locations.

Customizable screens (they call it widgets) that could be applied to teams/groups or individuals. It made everyone rather happy as they could make it their own.

We didn't use the any of the tools to tracks costs and financials, and it sometimes was creating confusion (we asked the Celoxis dev. team if we could fully remove this from our platform)

Denzil Jr
Project Manager, Developer (Chine)
Électronique grand public, 1 001-5 000 employés

Celoxis Flexibility brings our company into the next level!

Commentaires : In addition to its great project management feature, celoxis have a powerful flexibility on creating custom app where you can tweak custom formula and create a processes that will give amazing benefits on data management and very useful reports and tracker that help us track our on time delivery and improve our team work at same time by work collaboration. in 4-6 months of using celoxis and developing some custom apps, we've brought our overall on time delivery from 40% - 80% that results to successful projects and happy customer. By developing custom apps from our QA inspection registries, we've save a lot of time spend on doing reports, eliminate unnecessary meetings and manage our data effectively. In couple of weeks we're working to upgrade our account from cloud to on promise and we're very excited on the next breakthroughs we can achieve together with celoxis as our partner.

In addition to its amazing project management feature, I love the flexibility that we can create a custom app and tweak the custom fields to automate formulas, processes and creates necessary report we need.

Limitation on graph feature but I think that the capability is enough for our needs. However, we're looking forward if Celoxis can add more features that could help us get use the most of it.

Jorge Ruben
Operations Director (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Latest release made Celoxis even more valuable

Commentaires : After almost 2 years using it, it has only become better. I am the person most involved with Celoxis in the company, I do all the API integrations, and have done most of the dashboards and report customizations. I am very satisfied with how Celoxis has improved over time, and I am eager to see what it becomes in the future. I have also work a little with workflows, getting a lot of value from them, although I haven't got the time to do as much as I'd like. I reccomend Celoxis 100%. Before choosing it, I evaluated about 15 different platforms, in the end, the technical evaluation was very clear, Celoxis was the only viable option, unless I wanted to spend 10 or 15 times more money on something else.

No doubt, I have 2 favorite features: everything related to the Gantt View, which is extremely customizable, and now suporting different baselines; and the REST API, which is a lot better documented than when I started using it. Also, not a feature about the software, but as important, Customer Support is excelent.

So far, Celoxis hasn't turned into proper program and portfolio management.

Zeeshan
Project Manager (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Top customer service that offers feature packed Project Management solution

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We need an end and end Project management solution and we are very please that we found one in form of Celoxis. Celoxis implementation was very smooth and the team was quickly onboarded and have comfortably learned the new ways of working in the new PPM tool. The best part was that Celoxis team was really supportive and have provided the much needed support where ever we required one.

I am really impressed with the customer service. The team is really responsive and support you with the best solution possible. The support during the implementation was crucial and it was offered throughout the implementation lifecycle without any extra cost. Moreover I also like the software as it is simple yet powerful enough to provide with end to end Project management solution.

I would like to Celoxis to include more market standard feature in Project planning (Gantt plan). The current system doesn't allow you to revert back the changes, it is a crucial feature that comes in very handy in case if you are trialling a new plan or made an error by accident. The system also doesn't let you compare the baseline plan with the current plan.

Darren
Business Applications Director (R.-U.)

Celoxis for project Portfolio Management

Commentaires : We were looked after during pre purchase, demo'd to without any pressure to purchase
Support is incredibly quick and useful

It was easy to set up and configurable to our needs Liked that % complete could be independent from time logged Great scheduling and resourcing Client portal easy to use and gives us exactly what we needed

Would be good if we could add a custom field to a discussion for sorting purposes and also control the notifications that go to customers. Suggested both to Celoxis and they have added as a feature request