This software is functional but in my experience very glitchy, especially after an update.

Publié le 03/05/2018
Chad S.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator
Automatisation industrielle, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software is able to handle all the inventory and day to day tracking of the jobs at our business, from start to finish.

Avantages: SMARTer Manager is able to handle a lot of inventory and day to day shipments / receiving and invoices.

Inconvénients: In our setup, when shipping multiple items from a sales order, each item must be shipped individually. On a large order, this can take a very long time.

Smarter Manager review

Publié le 25/06/2010
Jack J.
General Manager
Support client

Commentaires: Technical support is the reason why I rate the Ease of Implementation so high. I have never had a question or a problem that they couldn't eventually find a solution for.

Avantages: Total integration between the different modules. I really appreciate the way the inventory items are automated with purchasing and shipping, so that the levels are automatically adjusted. Your tech support people are outstanding.

Inconvénients: The usage manual could really use a few paragraphs that explain how the system is intended to work from start to finish. You have all of the elements in there, but their interaction is not extremely clear cut. It would be nice to see a sample job and verbally run it through the entire process from estimating to shipping to illustrate how the system ideally works in it's entirety.

10 Years with Smarter Manager

Publié le 25/06/2010
Lisa H.
Office Administrator
Support client

Commentaires: Smarter Manager is a great program for our manufacturing needs.

Avantages: On the broad spectrum, Smarter Manager is excellent software. It meets all our needs and then some.

Inconvénients: The Report Writer is a good tool to use to make custom reports but it can be fairly difficult to navigate. There is a lot of trial and error for me to make my own report.