15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Replicon

Plateforme de suivi du temps alloué aux projets basée sur le cloud conçue pour obtenir des informations instantanées sur les heures facturables, les ressources, les clients, les projets et la facturation

En savoir plus sur Replicon

Strong technology and integration with other vendors.

You cannot see comments quickly for each entry. Creating new tasks should not be so difficult.

Replicon - Notes

Replicon a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 524 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Replicon ?

Brad
Brad
Business Analyst
Relations gouvernementales, 201–500 employés

Replicon makes it easy to log time against multiple projects

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
John R.
John R.
School Business Admin. (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Replicon in public education

Commentaires : Very positive, and substantial savings over similar products that are designed and marketed specifically to the education market.

We have a mix or contracted and hourly employees. Replicon was able to be customized to our environment, making tracking and reporting of attendance and payroll effortless.

Nothing immediately comes to mind. It sometimes becomes confusing (at least to me) to correctly set up an employee with the multitude of features available, I almost always lean on tech support for guidance/assistance, which is usually instant.

Samer
Senior Financial Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Great for time keeping

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Time keeping, helpful and friendly customer support, ease of use, certain aspects of customization.

Certain aspects of customization are not straightforward or have an additional cost.

Stephen
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

Replicon Review 2024

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Replicon is reliable and something we have grown accustomed. Unfortunately, replicon management/developers do not appear to appreciate the profound negative impact their program changes inflict on their clients' workflows.

We have use replicon for nearly 20 years, starting when the product a stand alone software program residing on our computer and later migrating to the online product that it is today. It has been a reliable storage place for a time and expenses with reports that were easily manipulated to provide the data that we needed for our management purposes.

What we liked least, is a result of our migration to Gen-3. Who could've imagined that replicon, which change the functionality of their own reports? This has added hours upon hours of extra work on our part every month. Furthermore, I truly have lost count on the hundreds of hours spent gathering data and sending it to replicon so they might fix their own oversight.

Linda
President (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Excellent Technical Support

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Implementation was brutal. Once we were up and running, we've encountered some issues, but mostly due to our own user error. The great part, and saving grace, has been technical support. Anytime we do have an issue, someone is there to jump on a Zoom or call with us and fix it quickly. Ganesh and others have been our lifesavers.

Their enhanced technical support is definitely worth the money. Being on the west coast in the US, we need assistance at different times. We can call/email/etc. tech support 24/7 and get almost immediate assistance. We use Replicon in limited ways for two reasons. First, you can enter your time online or from the app, making it very easy. Second, we need to track our time against clients' projects for billing purposes, and the Replicon system makes that easy.

The implementation process was brutal. Because we're an HR consulting firm, we don't need all of the bells & whistles offered by Replicon. We initially planned on using the invoicing module, but the interface with QuickBooks didn't allow for the specificity needed for reporting, so we now export reports and issue invoices through QB. There's a work around for everything!

Stephanie
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Excellent customer service

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Customer service is king. Thank you so much for [sensitive content hidden] , Product Support Associate for always being so clear and responsive and a great educator.

Need to bake in time for support vs. real time. Time to implement did take tremendous amount of time, but the implementation team was responsive.

Bonnie
Accounting Specialist (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Replicon Time Tracking

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The system is user friendly and pretty intuitive.

This is actually probably a con for the original peson who was our system administrator in that some of the leave categories do not make sense! I don't think I have any cons to report for the actual system.

Krystle
CEO (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 11–50 employés

PPM Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am having an okay experience with Replicon, but it would be better if it were easier to navigate

Time management

trying to figure out which modules would be useful and how to configure it

Jessica
HR Advisor (R.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51–200 employés

Product Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Great customer support - On every occasion i have contacted support. It has been fast and very helpful.

Ease of use for User - very simple for user on application. Language options - a lot of Polish employees that would prefer to use native language rather than English.

None. I have no issue with Replicon. Just a case of getting used to using it from administrative level.

Tracy
Accounts (Viêt Nam)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 51–200 employés

Mincore Accounts - Feedback for Replicon System

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Very intuitive and easy to use. Running different types of reports helps us keep track of the hours on each project. The support team is supportive.

There is nothing I can currently advise that I disliked

Evelyn
HR Business Partner (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Replicon review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Great support staff, always available to help and they are very prompt

Setting rules in the system for certain time off types can be challenging and require assistance from Replicon support

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A Great Time Management System

Commentaires : Replicon helps us keep track of consultant billing hours which feeds our invoicing process. The system helps enforce policy with regards to number of hours worked, tracking time off, and costing projects effectively.

Replicon's timesheet system works very well for our professional services company. The reporting is quite flexible and covers most of our needs. The system is easy to use and requires little training for new users. It is a great system that looks very professional, is highly flexible, and helps to reduce business risks associated with client billing.

Innovation and development life-cycle seems very slow - it takes a long time before any significant features are released or the user interface is updated. New innovation seems to be focused on new modules that you have to pay extra for, but not so much on modules you are already paying for. New version of the product are developed on separate platforms so when you want to upgrade to the latest version, it is an entire migration project, often with a cost. Their billing processes are rigid, invoiced every 3 months - it would be great if they moved to monthly billing with auto subscriptions, and usage based so that you only pay for what you use (rather than buying set licenses and paying for them whether you use them or not)

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We're glad to learn our solution has been supporting your organization with flexibility and ease-of-use. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but it looks like that isn't quite what happened here. We apologize for the delay in innovation and development life-cycles. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Rest assured, we will use this feedback to improve and provide our clients with the best quality of service possible. For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Great & Easy Software for Small Nonprofit

Commentaires : Overall this is a great system and a huge improvement over tracking hours and leave on spreadsheets. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to customize. It is also reasonably priced. Support is always available when needed and there is never a long wait time. I recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their time tracking for employees.

Easy to use. Everyone learned how to use it quickly. We have full time salary employees who assign hours to activities as well as interns who clock in and out and get paid hourly - it is great to be able to have both options in the same system. Customer support is always quick to respond and they are able to solve my issues most of the time - the chat feature is really great and much easier than a phone call. I love being able to review all the time sheets and time off easily and employees appreciate being able to keep track of their vacation/sick leave balances w/o having to calculate it themselves. It is also great to be able to run reports every 2 weeks with the interns hours and pay totals. The reminder emails are also helpful and keep me from having to nag employees to submit time sheets on time.

We keep running into an issue with our time zone because we are in the US Virgin Islands (Atlantic Standard Time) and we do not observe daylight savings. The issue seems to be fixed for now, but I have contacted support multiple times because our times have been 1 hour off on reports and in the system. The issue was fixed every time I contacted support but then days or weeks later, the same issue would arise. I also wish there was a user option for a supervisor to review and approve all time sheets, but not have to complete a time sheet themselves. As far as I know, every user with an account also has time sheets to complete. I also wish there was a way for salaried employees to add their time in/time out of the office in addition to logging hours against activities. We found a workaround by adding comments to each day, but it would be nice if this feature was already included in the system.

Jill
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Replicon's TimeAttend makes online timesheets convenient, easy and quick!

Commentaires : It met our company's needs by providing an accessible online tool (computer and mobile phones) to quickly capture time worked on projects; it allows our employees to differentiate time worked on billable projects vs. overhead, etc. Replicon's TimeAttend quickly produces reports that show paid time off (used and available), overview of hours worked each pay period by employee, etc.

I have no complaints about Replicon's TimeAttend. It's SO VERY easy to use, that I could have taught myself! However, there is a "Help" link to learn more about it if I wish. Replicon allows me to enter my hours worked on a daily basis, approve/submit once per pay period, and see when my manager has approved my time work. It also allows me to request vacation with very little effort. I can request less than a full day, and opt to add a reason. It permits me to request multiple days off with one effort -- unfortunately, not all Time & Attendance systems provide that option even if two vacation days are consecutive. Replicon also provided us a brief "trial" that permitted me to test it to see firsthand the ease of use, how easy it was to provide the approval as a supervisor, submit my own time worked, etc.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the feedback Jill.

Daniel
Director of Financ (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Replicon

Commentaires : Excellent. The Replicon support staff is very helpful in helping with my requests and any customized reports.

Sparx USA has been using Replicon for over 2 overs. Sparx was looking for software to automate time and attendance for the staff. The software implementation went smoothly and used on a daily basis by the staff. The software allows the staff to have full visibility of their time and attendance either thru a mobile app or log-in into the website.

Setting up the annual employee vacation time. It is confusing for a end user based on the validation rules to accrue time correctly. Replicon support was excellent in helping me set-up the staff vacation time.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking time to leave this wonderful review. We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We're also thrilled to hear that we've been able to simplify time tracking for your organization. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest quality Replicon experience possible.

Principal (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 2–10 employés

TimeBill Plus

Commentaires : Overall quite good. We have not found a product that better fits our needs and the cost is reasonable for the functionality you get.

As a web based application it services our mobile workforce extremely well. The ability to customize the functionality via administrator configuration allows the product to fit our needs.

Lack of a user manual for this version makes it difficult to maintain. The help screens are fairly generic (as they cover multiple products) so very often we have to resort to the chat lines. While the service level of the chats is excellent, it is not to most efficient way to resolve issues.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad you find Replicon's solution user friendly and robust. We designed the mobile version with a simpler interface and different functionalities for ease of use. We're sorry to hear that a lack of user manual makes it difficult to maintain and the help menu did not meet your expectations. We use feedback to yours to improve our services and eliminate any inconveniences moving forward. For any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Alyson
HR Coordinator (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 201–500 employés

Easy Solution

Commentaires : Absolutely love it, once implemented it just works perfectly with minimal maintenance!

Replicon worked with us to make sure we had one system that worked for both location that are in different countries and had very different needs.

We had 3 changes in implementation for who we were working with which slowed things down a bit

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but clearly that is not what happened here. We apologize for the delay during the implementation and look forward to serving your business needs again.

Jenish
Senior Accounting (Canada)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Enkon Review

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall ( help me with invoicing and time tracking so good)

Timesheets and uploading bills on the expenses.

- user interface- Complex to use and teach to other users- lagging ( once I assign a task to a user its takes longer time to set )

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for Replicon. We work hard to meet our customers' expectations as well as improve their user experience, and your review reflects that. Thanks for choosing us!

amanda
Administrator (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Best solution to our time keeping problem

We were a small company that almost overnight more than doubled in size. It was so hard finding something to transition into. Replicon, since day one has been so easy to use!!! The entire process, from picking the software, asking questions before our purchase all the way to the day we went live with it. SO EASY!!! I can print reports anytime and I have not had ANY incorrect time entries!! The employees have found it really easy to use.

I Hate that my reports have different margins for some pages. It looks sloppy. I have emailed help desk to try and fix but they said they cant.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for giving us a shot, and even more so for leaving us this great review! We are thrilled to hear that we hit the mark for you. It makes our day to hear that you have found Replicon's solution efficient and reliable, as we intended. Your feedback only helps us get better - so please feel free to contact us at any time to see how we can address your reporting issues.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Timesheet review

Commentaires : Overall experience has been very good. I've used Replicon at two difference companies and it fit both companies requirements.

Ability for users to submit time against multiple projects and labor categories. Also ability for user to track Paid Time off through the year. Technical support is very good. Typically always get through on my first call and there is no wait time.

Reporting capability is a bit confusing but this could be due to our use of a new version and reports are different.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for leaving this review, and even more for giving us a shot. It makes us happy to know that providing our clients with the most efficient timekeeping and project services we can offer is paying off! However, we're sorry to hear that your experience with the reports fell short of expectations. We want to make this right. Please refer to the link below, or alternatively, please don't hesitate to contact us: https://www.replicon.com/help/choosing-a-report/

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

It's a great choice in a competitive landscape

Commentaires : This was a program that was first implemented to be used by our human resources employees as well as our internal staff and contractors to keep track of hours and time off all in one place. The solution has been really good at being able to lookup information based on the status of employees, and where the approval process stands if an employee is waiting for a response back from their HR counterparts. The process of training and new employees to understand it was very easy and I would recommend to anyone.

What I really found most attractive about Replicon is that the interface is very simplified for both managers and employees tracking their time sheets, as well as payroll managers going in to manage and track information inside the portal. The interface being quite simple and easy to navigate is one of the things that makes it stands out to me, for the type of solutions our team wants to get out of it.

While customer service can be good sometimes with responding to inquiries, getting a complete and accurate response can be hard to see in a response at times when we can't find the answers online.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for giving us a shot, and once more for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Ease of use is one of the founding pillars of Replicon, and we are thrilled to know that we hit the mark. When we hear positive feedback like yours, it only inspires us to work harder. We're sorry to hear that your experience regarding complete and accurate responses from our end did not match your expectations. This is not typical of our customer service, and we assure you we can do better. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for further assistance. Thank you once again for your valuable business.

Algernon
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Great Product

Commentaires : We have solved our time management problem.

Replicon allowed us to bemore efficient and accurate.

At this time we haven't had any problems using Replicon.

il y a 4 ans

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave a review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and it sounds like we hit the mark with you. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the same quality of service that you have always enjoyed.

Carol
Admin (Canada)
Import/Export, 11–50 employés

Office Manager / Admin

Commentaires : Exceptional quick assistance

Support help and training provided and really great service

Too many different reports - I only use this program for vacation time

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution and great support from our dedicated team is the best thing we could hope for, as "hassle-free" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We're sorry to hear that you find our reports confusing. However, we have a convenient feature that allows you to schedule automatically generated reports directly into your inbox at regular intervals. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance, or learn more at this link: https://www.replicon.com/help/scheduling-a-report-to-be-emailed-regularly/

Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Replicon

Commentaires : The support system is great, the team will go above and beyond to help you and ensure your needs are taken care of, the ease of use, made this partnership a no brainier for us.

The ease of use, the system is superb in the way it allows our employees to clock in and out from the fields, the different activities, departments are a great help for our business that has many areas in which we separate our labor. It is of simple use and we love that the app can be downloaded into mobile phones and tablets for our team to carry with them into the different areas of our work.

the reporting is not as detail as we would like it, meaning, it does have many reports and they will customize whatever you need, is just the having to go through support to have them do that for you, but Support system is Amazing.

Michelle
President (Canada)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

Replicon Review

Commentaires : We have had an excellent experience with Replicon and the utilization of this software has dramatically improved our Project Management capabilities and streamlined project financial tracking.

Once we used the software enough, it provided the means to accurately manage our project financials.

It would be beneficial for Replicon to offer one-on-one training on customizable forms. There are alot of forms provided and many more available. Helping clients understand how these forms can be modified to suite their needs would be beneficial. Our experience has been that then online help offered is generic and it is difficult to learn on your own.

Daragh
Player and Fixed Asset Accountant (R.-U.)
, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use. User Friendly. Great Support. Makes payroll very fast and accurate.

Commentaires : As I've said before the best thing about this product is that it saves payroll a huge amount of time, which for a business could mean many things, from becoming paperless to saving general costs across the business.

The best things about this product is that time sheets are processed by the individuals and once approved we in payroll can run a report to download the information we need. From there we can import the data into our payroll software in very fast and accurate manner. Doesn't take long at all compared to the old days where we'd have piles of paper time sheets, and we'd have to manually input them. Now the individual spends a min a week filling in their time sheet online.

There really isn't many cons. All I'd say is that every business is different and it could take up to a year to have it doing exactly what you need. From permissions to how it extracts to your payroll. Once you have it how you want it you won't look back.