En savoir plus sur GymMaster

GymMaster est une puissante solution de gestion de club avec des fonctionnalités complètes sur n'importe quel appareil, un accès 24h/24, 7j/7 et un portail web pour vos membres.

En savoir plus sur GymMaster

It integrates our security, automatic subscription payments, inventory and member app that our members find easy to use and accessible 24 hours a day.

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

GymMaster - Notes

GymMaster a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 132 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GymMaster ?

Graham
Gym Owner (Canada)

Incredible Customer Service

Commentaires : I had an incredible experience with GymMaster. In particular with the Customer service. I was always blown away at the speed in which we were helped. The efficiency of them fixing any issue, and most recently their compassion toward supporting us through the Pandemic as best they could while the facility struggled. U wouldn’t hesitate to use your services again in the future.

There wasn’t anything that I didnt like about the software itself. In comparison to a competitor we used in the past this was far less complicated and was very easy for our members to take advantage of the app.

The only possible thing I could say that I personally would have utilized is the ability to block off multiple seats for a class (staff only option) that don’t have to include a name. Sometimes i will tell all my Personal training clients to come join a group class that is separate from their usual week and it would just be an easy but not necessary option to be able to just block them as “Coaches Reserve” instead of going through and finding each name individually. I cant stress enough that this was not a “problem” and is just a suggestion of luxury.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Graham Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We are very lucky to have a great support and development team that are always on hand to assist our customers. Thank you also for the suggestions, we shall put it to the team for consideration in future enhancements. We were sorry to hear Covid-19 impacted your business and we hope we can assist you again in the future.

Steve
Business Owner (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

GymMaster the best CRM by far

Commentaires : I really enjoy it. It makes the administration of member account s easy and add scale to the business and members experience.

Its was very simple and effortless to transfer from our old clunky computer into gymmaster. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the on boarding team were super helpful and we mange to migrate in a week. It is easy to use integrates well with our website and the app is user-friendly for both staff and members.

Sometime she task set up and the more advanced functions are a bit tricky but the support team is super helpful and they respond to question quickly.

Alternatives envisagées : Glofox

Pourquoi choisir GymMaster : Thy were super crap and their support was poor.

Logiciel antérieur : Perfect Gym

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : Glofox was not managed in the ANZ region and the support was not too great.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Steve Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The GymMaster team are always happy to assist clients in the transition from other systems and are ready to assist with any ongoing support required. We look forward to growing with your business.

Katheryn
Gym Owner (É.-U.)

NEVER RECOMMEND!

Commentaires : At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : cheaper reviews (hence why I am writing mine)

il y a 4 ans

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation. For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future. Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end. Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Ricardo
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Highly recommend.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Have been 5years with the Team and have given amazing support since Day One.Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Gym master has a very user friendly point of sale system.

Nothing at all.I have yet to still book for more training to bring me up to date.

il y a 3 mois

Ricardo, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. Glad to have you with us and to hear that you're still happy with the switch to GymMaster 5 years on!

Linda
CEO (Australie)

Problem Solvers

Commentaires : A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

- Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution - A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused - An all in one package

- It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody et GymLeads

Pourquoi choisir GymMaster : Seeking an all in one program

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : Small headquarters, easy to call, talking to the same person everytime, keen to work with a growing Franchise group, customisable, flexible.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

Vincent
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

- Ease of Use - Access to statistical business data - Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish - Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries - Being able to track members and payments with ease

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : It suited our wants and needs better than anything else we looked.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Vincent What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have. Thank you for your support over the years.

Tess
Sports, 2-10 employés

Excellent Software Easy to Navigate lots of extras

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall we have had a great experience with Gymmaster the staff are friendly and helpful, the software is easy to use. We are very happy.

The software is easy to navigate, there is always someone ready to help you out if you need. We changed software companies and Gymmaster made this very simple and easy to do with their onboarding system.

Integration with our website was difficult but we got there in the end. Having a free trial option on the member portal before a member is logged in would be great too.

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody et Solaris Fitness Cloud

Pourquoi choisir GymMaster : I connect 360 shut down their service

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : It was the best price, it had lots of options that suited our centre and Iconnect360 recommend them to us.

il y a 4 mois

Tess, thanks for your review and feedback of your experience so far! We appreciate your points on the website portal, our team will take this into consideration for prioritising future improvements. We understand making the switch from your previous provider can feel like a daunting task, we're so glad to hear you're happy with the end result!

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

Commentaires : We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Web based multi site hosted platform In built controls that mitigate against human error Customisable communications via various mediums Control all activities through the members record Booking charges to the members account Access control options and features

Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

Alternatives envisagées : ClubWorx, Perfect Gym, Glofox, Zen Planner et Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir GymMaster : Older established platform with limited integration capability. Somewhat outdated whilst still able to provide core functionality. Web based central control and governance was very limited and through a 3rd party.

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : Support, comprehensive features of the system, cost, customisations and communications module.

il y a 3 ans

Hi John. Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback! This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others. We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Gary
Fitness Studio Owner (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Amazing software and support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The most supportive staff, who make any task easy to understand. Very quick with responses and very helpful!

It takes into account everything that you need to run a fitness business. The software is user friendly but expansive, with features for everything. The path from prospect to thriving member is all mapped out, and everything can be done online! Signing up for memberships online was a game changer for us. Also very easy for our members to book in to workouts and for us to book them in at our end.

Truly everything we need to run our business and more.

il y a 4 mois

Gary, thanks so much for your review, we're happy to have you aboard! Glad to hear you're enjoying running your business on GymMaster. Be sure to give support a bell if there's anything we can do to help out.

Carley
Owner (Australie)

Review

Commentaires : Have helped reduce our admin hours

Customer support Dashboard Ease of use Reporting

Seem to have regular faults and errors across all areas of the software

Pourquoi choisir GymMaster : Desperate for a better option

Logiciel antérieur : Zen Planner

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : We have been with Mindbody before and hated it, so tried GM because the customer service and support is a stand out by far

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Carley. Please let us know if you come across the faults or errors mentioned, our support team would like to investigate these. We appreciate your feedback.

Barret

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo. Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access. Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge. Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies. Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy. There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software. The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Tosha
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Amazing all around!

Commentaires : The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Po
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Gym master is amazing!!!!

Commentaires : the software is so good, the support team are really friendly and always willing to help.

I love gymmaster because they will try their best to customise much as they can for your needs. payments are easy, classes are easy to set up.

non, i love everything about it, i really cant think of anything

il y a 2 ans

Po, thank you for the fantastic review. We are always pleased to hear such positive feedback. We strive to make the system as user friendly as possible and can to fit in with individual requirements. The support team here are always happy to assist when needed.

Chanda
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great software. Amazing customer service.

Commentaires : All in one solution for our business. Amazing financial reports and member management. We have been using Gymmaster for almost a year and we love everything about this software and the company.

When we were looking for a software for our 24 hour gym, we did trials on several different ones. We chose GymMaster because it offered an all in one solution for our business. This software does everything. I really like that it's super simple and very user friendly. Unlike most software's, Gymmaster can be customized to fit the needs of our business. About 6 months after we opened we launched an insurance paid program that we needed specific monthly reports for.... that weren't currently listed in Gymmaster. I made one phone call and those reports were setup and customized in our system. The reporting features, the built in POS system and the dashboard has saved us hours and hours of work. This software meets every need our facility has. A point of sale system alone would cost far more than this whole software does. This software and keyfobs, hands down, are the best prices you will find!!!!

il y a 6 ans

So pleased to hear that GymMaster is the perfect solution for your business. We do strive to ensure our clients can get the most out of the system and that it can assist in making day to day operations more streamlined.

Mesphin

Great Customer Service!!!

Commentaires : Great! I loved it! I wish I can keep your software but our gym membership count is not high enough.

I would say the software was great! GymMaster made fitness membership management easy. The customer service was the best I have ever experienced!

I never fully experienced a "mobile" component of this software.

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster : Better pricing and service felt better.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mesphin Thank you for such positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear you found the software easy to use and we always take pride in our great customer service. Wish you all the best and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist with anything else.

Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Gym Master is TOPS

Commentaires : It has been great- very supportive from first demo to final implementation and right through day to day usage.

#1 is the fantastic customer service and the team's responsiveness to all issues.

Hard to say, there's not much to dislike. I would like to see a bit more development in the area of client assessments/measurements and reporting for trainers.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your review John. So happy to hear you are finding GymMaster and the team helpful for your club! Your feedback on assessments/measurements and trainer reporting will be taken onboard for future developments and improvements to the system.

Emily
owner (É.-U.)

Great Purchase

Commentaires : The software helped set goals and reach them for my business. It also gave me the ability to have more freedom and worry outside of my business!

The software is simple to use and the company is very helpful with training on how to use it as well

Learning the new software updates, but I was able to contact the company to teach me.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Emily, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. We are so glad that GymMaster has helped you achieve your business goals and given you more freedom as a club owner! As part of the ongoing improvements and optimizations of GymMaster, we have recently implemented new measures to better inform clients of new features and updates to the system and how to use them. These include new in-app notifications for upcoming changes which link to online guides

Owner/Head Instructor (É.-U.)

Great customer service. Very user-friendly.

Gym Master ability to track customers and manage memberships has been a success in our Dojo. Report features have enabled us to increase our retention. Email function to keep in contact with our students has made it easier to communicate keeping up with today's new trend of communication. Customization features are great it making it easy to create several different memberships to meet my students needs.

As of now, I have not run into any problems with the software. The only thing to be aware of is SMS is a separate fee. Keeping that in mind you should have no problems with this software.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Chris, we're over the moon to hear that GymMaster's given you so many benefits! We look forward to continuing to work with you well into the future.

Stefan
Operator (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Wish I had known about this years ago.

Commentaires : All good here

Ease of use, functionality, search options, customization.

No problems at all, In the early days of learning the software was a little hard to get live customer support due to time zones, but they were extremely helpful.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for this great review Stefan, we have expanded our support team internationally to cover more time zones now. We really appreciate your feedback.

Carron
Office Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

Commentaires : Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time.

It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym. Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout. My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Carron, thank you for taking the time to review GymMaster. We've really enjoyed having you on board the last three and a half years, and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.

Kimberly
Asst Admin (É.-U.)

Awesome is for Awesome fit is the KEY

I love how this system does it all. The functionally of the program and being able to do it all under one roof. Its like a one stop shop for your gym.

Its very clicky. I don't like how I can not see upcoming appointments from the main screen. I have to gym around to find age against membership. I would like to see one platform screen to add all necessary information for health.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review, Kimberly. We're thrilled that GymMaster is a one stop shop for your business! Thanks also for your feedback about upcoming appointments. While we intentionally try to keep the dashboard as clutter-free as possible, we are always open to suggestion for a better way to display this information :)

Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Very supportive of someone who is not great with technology

The GymMaster System is very easy to use The software is very intuitive to use. The client file information is stored in a very readable format

The only frustration that I have is that in the area of notes. In the previous versions all of the notes were able to be read in one block. Now there are a series of notes which makes it difficult to read quickly.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Chris, thanks for your wonderful review! We'll be updating the notes section in the next release to make them easier to be read quickly :)

Lindsay
Owner (Australie)

Two Way SMS

Commentaires : Love it!

The ease of use, the customer service and the genuine one stop shop to all my business needs. Setting up the system is also EASY.

Currently there’s no 2-way SMS which means when clients reply you have to find the reply in your email then take it back to a separate SMS platform. The onboarding is good BUT it’s not as comprehensive as I’d have thought. There’s a lot of ‘need to know’ training and the rest you have to explore and ask questions.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Lindsay, Thanks so much for your review! Feedback such as this is very useful in helping us prioritize our continual improvements to the system and customer onboarding/support practices.

Mike
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Best customer service and very flexible software

I like that the set up is pretty simple and the customer service is amazing

The workflow for client management, from trial to student to precious student, could be better.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Mike! Glad you're enjoying the system, we will take your feedback on board for further development and improvements to GymMaster.

Tara
Manager (Australie)
Sports, 2-10 employés

GyM master review fitnes centre

Commentaires : has been a positive experience

How easy it was to implement and use the ability to tailor to my business needs

Some of the reports are quite rigid also the times on bookings need to be able to be adapted

il y a 3 ans

Hi Tara, happy to hear about your positive experience with us and you are enjoying the high levels of customization offered by GymMaster! With regards to the reporting and booking times, please feel free to reach out to the support team if you need any further help or customizations for your business.