15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur GymMaster

En savoir plus sur GymMaster

GymMaster est une puissante solution de gestion de club avec des fonctionnalités complètes sur n'importe quel appareil, un accès 24h/24, 7j/7 et un portail web pour vos membres.

En savoir plus sur GymMaster

It integrates our security, automatic subscription payments, inventory and member app that our members find easy to use and accessible 24 hours a day.

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

GymMaster - Notes

GymMaster a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 152 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GymMaster ?

Kokou
Kokou
Gestion de clientele (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Outils de gestion club

5,0 il y a 6 mois

L'application est personnalisée. Il permet au membre de s'inscrire et un contrôle d'adhésion total

L'accès des membres difficile et différents des autres

il y a 4 mois

Hey Kokou, thanks for your review. Glad to hear you're enjoying the ability to personalise to your needs.

Graham
Gym Owner (Canada)

Incredible Customer Service

Commentaires : I had an incredible experience with GymMaster. In particular with the Customer service. I was always blown away at the speed in which we were helped. The efficiency of them fixing any issue, and most recently their compassion toward supporting us through the Pandemic as best they could while the facility struggled. U wouldn’t hesitate to use your services again in the future.

There wasn’t anything that I didnt like about the software itself. In comparison to a competitor we used in the past this was far less complicated and was very easy for our members to take advantage of the app.

The only possible thing I could say that I personally would have utilized is the ability to block off multiple seats for a class (staff only option) that don’t have to include a name. Sometimes i will tell all my Personal training clients to come join a group class that is separate from their usual week and it would just be an easy but not necessary option to be able to just block them as “Coaches Reserve” instead of going through and finding each name individually. I cant stress enough that this was not a “problem” and is just a suggestion of luxury.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Graham Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We are very lucky to have a great support and development team that are always on hand to assist our customers. Thank you also for the suggestions, we shall put it to the team for consideration in future enhancements. We were sorry to hear Covid-19 impacted your business and we hope we can assist you again in the future.

Steve
Business Owner (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GymMaster the best CRM by far

Commentaires : I really enjoy it. It makes the administration of member account s easy and add scale to the business and members experience.

Its was very simple and effortless to transfer from our old clunky computer into gymmaster. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the on boarding team were super helpful and we mange to migrate in a week. It is easy to use integrates well with our website and the app is user-friendly for both staff and members.

Sometime she task set up and the more advanced functions are a bit tricky but the support team is super helpful and they respond to question quickly.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Steve Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The GymMaster team are always happy to assist clients in the transition from other systems and are ready to assist with any ongoing support required. We look forward to growing with your business.

Katheryn
Gym Owner (É.-U.)

NEVER RECOMMEND!

Commentaires : At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation. For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future. Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end. Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Linda
CEO (Australie)

Problem Solvers

Commentaires : A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

- Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution - A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused - An all in one package

- It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

Vincent

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

- Ease of Use - Access to statistical business data - Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish - Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries - Being able to track members and payments with ease

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

il y a 5 ans

Hi Vincent What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have. Thank you for your support over the years.

Laurie
Admin Svc Specialist (É.-U.)

A+ Software!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We have had nothing but a positive experience with GymMaster. We were using another software prior to making the switch, and there is no comparison. From Customer Service to the ease of using the software features and functionality is of utmost excellence. When we have had to call in for tech support for any issue, we are on and off the phone within minutes, with the answers needed to move on in a timely manner. In the past, with the other software company, we would be on the phone for an hour or more and sometimes still left with no answers. I would also like to mention the easy entry access to the gym with the Bluetooth Door Reader using the downloaded app on your device. Click Check-In and you are in! Couldn’t be any easier! Members are also able to sign themselves up online without ever having to leave their home and some have signed up online while at the door. The process is fast and easy! We are so happy with the choice of our new software, and I would never foresee a reason to look for anything further. If you are even remotely looking for new software, look no further than GymMaster!

Customer Service, Ease of software, easy entry access

nothing to speak of, everything is of utmost excellence

Tess
Sports, 2–10 employés

Excellent Software Easy to Navigate lots of extras

Commentaires : Overall we have had a great experience with Gymmaster the staff are friendly and helpful, the software is easy to use. We are very happy.

The software is easy to navigate, there is always someone ready to help you out if you need. We changed software companies and Gymmaster made this very simple and easy to do with their onboarding system.

Integration with our website was difficult but we got there in the end. Having a free trial option on the member portal before a member is logged in would be great too.

il y a 2 ans

Tess, thanks for your review and feedback of your experience so far! We appreciate your points on the website portal, our team will take this into consideration for prioritising future improvements. We understand making the switch from your previous provider can feel like a daunting task, we're so glad to hear you're happy with the end result!

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

Commentaires : We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Web based multi site hosted platform In built controls that mitigate against human error Customisable communications via various mediums Control all activities through the members record Booking charges to the members account Access control options and features

Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

il y a 5 ans

Hi John. Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback! This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others. We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Gary
Fitness Studio Owner (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Amazing software and support

Commentaires : The most supportive staff, who make any task easy to understand. Very quick with responses and very helpful!

It takes into account everything that you need to run a fitness business. The software is user friendly but expansive, with features for everything. The path from prospect to thriving member is all mapped out, and everything can be done online! Signing up for memberships online was a game changer for us. Also very easy for our members to book in to workouts and for us to book them in at our end.

Truly everything we need to run our business and more.

il y a 2 ans

Gary, thanks so much for your review, we're happy to have you aboard! Glad to hear you're enjoying running your business on GymMaster. Be sure to give support a bell if there's anything we can do to help out.

Carley
Owner (Australie)

Review

Commentaires : Have helped reduce our admin hours

Customer support Dashboard Ease of use Reporting

Seem to have regular faults and errors across all areas of the software

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Carley. Please let us know if you come across the faults or errors mentioned, our support team would like to investigate these. We appreciate your feedback.

Sebastian
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Why GymMaster works for our business!

Commentaires : It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business! Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Barret
Owner (É.-U.)

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo. Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access. Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge. Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies. Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy. There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software. The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Are
Manager (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

AN EXTRAORDINARY SOFTWARE & PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

Commentaires : Where do I start? My overall experience with the GymMaster system, was daunting at first. I had NO IDEA! However, the Gym Master team have been amazing, their attitude were exceptional by ways of:
1. Helping - Understanding my needs of learning GymMaster.
2. Patience - Giving me the opportunity get better at it and learning from my mistakes.
3. Willingness - to assist after hours, even they have finished work for the day.
4. Follow up - getting back to me regarding an existing Problem.
5. Staff and client recognition - knowing who their clients are and creating Rapport, and building confidence in me to understand GymMaster.
6. Thank you - representatives and some I may have forgotten (sorry) for listening, understanding and offering me guidance to be a GymMaster operator in my business.

The GymMaster software is user friendly with a simple interface that shows everything about a member at first glance. The folders are well labeled and easy to follow prompts and dropdown boxes. The GymMaster is an amazing tracker of clients and bookings, as well as memberships. Every gym should adopt this software for piece of mind.

It's not a major thing. I mean, off the record. Time difference calling from AU, NSW at 7pm, and it's 11pm in NZ when they're closed. But, I totally understood, some things cannot be done. I'm a Kiwi myself.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ar'e Thank you for such a glowing review. We are thrilled to hear the system is so user friendly as we do try to ensure it's intuitive for our clients. As you have found first hand we have an amazing support team here. We are expanding the team internationally to ensure all time zones will be covered for support when you need it. We certainly wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Vice President (É.-U.)

GymMaster - a true pleasure

Commentaires : We control our business with GymMaster and as a small business owner, it doesn't get any more important than that. The technical staff are always available and very helpful. My experience with them is superior to many other software companies I have used in the past. GymMaster gives us insight into billings, facility usage, membership information, and even provides a portal to contact our member en masse as we had to with recent COVID-19 activities. I truly feel that they value our relationship and that speaks volumes to us. I would choose GymMaster again and again, and would freely recommend it.

GymMaster is quite easy to use and very robust. Its functionality goes above and beyond. We are able to track membership activity very quickly and painlessly. The controls within the system are much appreciated. My staff is frequently offered tutorials for use of the software and understanding any.al upgrades.

Cannot think of any cons to this software. None at all.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Michael Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are pleased to hear the system has provided a great tool for your business. We have a great support team who are always here for any queries you may have. Look forward to working with you as you expand and grow.

Sarah
Founder/Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great experience from start to finish!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I loved my experience with Gymmaster. I've seen it change and update as well over the years, which was nice to see as a gym owner. We've had a lot of things change in our gym concept, as we tested different aspects of memberships, point of sales, etc. and everything was always smooth sailing with Gymmaster because everything was logged and the customer support was always ready to help us through any process.

Loved the customer support and quick turnaround on certain things as we grew from one gym to three gyms in less than 2 years. As well during the pandemic, they were very responsive and helped us change the memberships, update them, etc. It was a great customer support all around.

Some features aren't customizable, but the team does take note of the comments we send in, which is nice to know!

Casey
President/Owner (É.-U.)

Great Value, Great Service

I wanted a keyfab system that was inexpensive but that also had some of the features of "bigger" players. I found GymMaster and was thrilled that their upfront costs were so much less expensive. Easy to install and use and their launch program provided one-on-one guidance. Most importantly, their customer service is extraordinary. I have been an international consultant in the health and fitness industry for 30+ years and I would highly recommend them to anyone--and I'm not getting a dime to say any of this. Literally, I am a customer.

Although it was not an issue for my application, I'd like them to offer a second keyfab option that are a bit more rugged for clients/members who abuse their keychain. LOL

il y a 3 ans

Hi Casey, Thanks so much for leaving us this amazing feedback, we put a lot of effort into keeping our costs low while maintaining the best quality system and service possible, so it's always great to hear our customers are noticing! I will pass your idea on to the team for extra strong key fobs, can't say we have had this request before, but it's super handy to have this feedback on hand when making future decisions with suppliers. As for the members who love to rough up their tags in the meantime, we also recently have released the new option for Bluetooth door readers. This allows members to use their phone to enter the club via the members app without RFID tags on them all the time. Maybe a solution to consider down the track!

Sueann
Gym Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Gymmaster

Commentaires : Keeping an up to date data base is great with the members. Really enjoyed the one on one training in lockdown with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an other stand out staff member. Always happy to help. I will miss this team. Last day at the gym tomorrow.

Love the gymmaster system. Easy to take on board. Just follow the steps. The team behind it all are great to deal with.

Would of loved to had some more one on one training in the office. We were just getting into organising this had covid it.

il y a 2 ans

Sueann! Thanks so much for your feedback, pleased to hear you found the onboarding, ease of use and support team were stand-out points of the GymMaster experience for you! Sorry to hear you're moving on from your gym, we hope your future endeavours find you well. We'll be here if you ever need us!

Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Gym Master is TOPS

Commentaires : It has been great- very supportive from first demo to final implementation and right through day to day usage.

#1 is the fantastic customer service and the team's responsiveness to all issues.

Hard to say, there's not much to dislike. I would like to see a bit more development in the area of client assessments/measurements and reporting for trainers.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for your review John. So happy to hear you are finding GymMaster and the team helpful for your club! Your feedback on assessments/measurements and trainer reporting will be taken onboard for future developments and improvements to the system.

Sara
Manager (É.-U.)

Great!

Commentaires : Overall it has been a good experience!

I like that you can bill the customers account for purchases. I like how you can view account history. I like how easy it is to use. Customer service is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite!

That you cannot take all linked members and main members member owing and bill one big amount I have to go to each person to bill their account.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sara, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad you are enjoying your experience with GymMaster. This functionality is currently on our radar as a feature to implement - in the mean time we would be happy to schedule a session to discuss other debt collection features available through GymMaster that might help streamline the process. Thanks again for letting us know, client feedback helps us prioritize features that will improve the software.

Emily
owner (É.-U.)

Great Purchase

Commentaires : The software helped set goals and reach them for my business. It also gave me the ability to have more freedom and worry outside of my business!

The software is simple to use and the company is very helpful with training on how to use it as well

Learning the new software updates, but I was able to contact the company to teach me.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Emily, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. We are so glad that GymMaster has helped you achieve your business goals and given you more freedom as a club owner! As part of the ongoing improvements and optimizations of GymMaster, we have recently implemented new measures to better inform clients of new features and updates to the system and how to use them. These include new in-app notifications for upcoming changes which link to online guides

Kenneth
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to Use

Commentaires : It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.

The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

The one issue I didn't care for was the fact that I could not directly link my billing account to the software. I have used an alternative billing company for almost 5 years and would have loved to be able to have it all seamless instead of having to have the memberships in the GymMaster System and then still bill outside of the system. It made some double-work for me.

il y a 6 ans

Kenneth, thank you for your sincere words. We've enjoyed being a part of your journey, and firmly believe that quality customer support is necessary to make sure GymMaster works as best for you as possible. Of all the billing providers we partner with, it is unfortunate that your current billing company was not one of them. However we hope that our ability to allow 3rd party billing has given you the best of both worlds!

Carron
Office Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

Commentaires : Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time.

It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym. Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout. My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Carron, thank you for taking the time to review GymMaster. We've really enjoyed having you on board the last three and a half years, and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.

Paola
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Rise Fitness

The compatibility with the locking mechanisms at our gym allowing 24/7 access for our members.

The mobile app is not very robust and would be great for this to be optimized so our clients could use it more for many other things and for me to schedule clients, etc. also would be great to use for access into the gym.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for this review Paola, we really appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop the app capabilities, please feel free to reach out to your client manager with any requests or ideas for improvement.

Sonja
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Reduced working hours and take your weekend back!

Commentaires : Great software for medium to large business owners, with outstanding customer support services. Once the software was upgraded to 24/7 access, it reduced work hours by over 50%!

Allows 24/7 access for members without having to be on site 24/7 in person.

Updates have removed certain features that were useful to me. i.e., referral source

il y a 8 ans

Hi Sonja, thanks so much for the great feedback, we love hearing how GymMaster has helped our clients! We also really appreciate your feedback about the removal of the referral source - and have since reinstated it in response to your comment :)