Avis clients sur PROScript 2000

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur PROScript 2000

Pharmacy management solution that helps manage all operations through barcoding, inventory tracking, document processing & more.

En savoir plus sur PROScript 2000

Afficher 1 avis

Pharmacist in Charge / Co-Owner
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Source de l'avis
  • Publié le 20/10/2017

""Not Retail Software""

Avantages: It gets basic jobs done. There's not much else to say about it. I guess it's good for LTC, but beyond that, not much.

Inconvénients: Where do I begin...
This is ollllddd software. There are so many things that don't make sense during the rx entry and processing that it's difficult to describe in words. The accounting side is so convoluted that you need a whole accounting department to troubleshoot things. It's VERY labor intensive and not efficient. The 24 hour support is false - this is run by 1 guy that is overwhelmed and only present during business hours.
Modifying the program to our needs was near impossible. They are very nice at first but once you encounter a few hiccups the support just throws their hands up and says "there's nothing we can do" or "we're not retail software". I couldn't believe it. What are we paying them for?
This doesn't integrate with much. It can do PocketRx for a mobile app, but there's no IVR, no POS, no texting. Other digital solutions are expensive add-ons.
Would I recommend this product? A resounding NO. I regret signing up for this.

• Source de l'avis