Deceptive - Waste of time and money

Tiffany R.
EHS Consultant
Pétrole et énergies, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer support follows a script, which means they have no idea how the software actually works. Their development team seems to be overseas and thrid-party, so when needing answers or assistance on customization or glitches in their system, no one can assist. We spent a lot of time and money on setting up the system and creating forms within the modules, which put us over budget for this project. Industry Safe is set up to require the user to pay extra for any additional assistance, which is deceptive and unethical. I would not recommend this platform to anyone.

Avantages: I was sold on the "idea" of this software.

Inconvénients: Set up time was long and costly. There were several glitches in their system that prevented us from using and updating forms in a timely manner. The sales team lied about the available features. After purchasing the software, I was told that vehicle and equipment info could be entered, but no reports could be generated because they "currently do not have that feature." Had I been told the truth prior to purchase, I would not have purchased a 1-year subscription. Other features that we have used like the JSA, Observations, and Inspections have been used, but the analytics have not been fully functional. What we ended up with is a platform that stores data but cannot run a report to show me anything of substance. We are not renewing our subscription and are trying to transfer our data to another platform. However, Industry Safe is not allowing us to pull our complete data. They said if that were possible, there would be a fee for each form - be we can always print out each form we ever created!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par IndustrySafe le 06/09/2019

Tiffany,

We're sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your experience with IndustrySafe.

We apologize that the capabilities of our vehicle and equipment data analytics were not successfully communicated to you during the needs assessment process.

Our implementation specialist worked with a member of your team to provide instructions on how to export your data from IndustrySafe. We hope that this addresses some of your concerns about transferring your data to your new platform.

We strive to continually provide exceptional customer support, and we regret that we missed the mark.

We thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@industrysafe.com.

We are very impressed with the software, the costs and with the support we have received

Publié le 17/12/2015
Traci S.
Learning Management Services Coordinator
Support client

Commentaires: We are going live with the Observation and Home modules on January 4th 2016 and have a plan scheduled to implement the JSA, Incidents, Hazards, Inspections, Training, & Corrective Action modules by the end of the third quarter 2016. We initially purchased IndustrySafe in the fall of 2014 but with management and process changes we have made multiple changes in how we will use IndustrySafe. Through this the IndustrySafe team has been incredibly patient and supportive of these changes. We are excited about the product and certain this software will help drive us to our Safety Mission of Zero Incidents!
Josh has been an incredible resource for us in making sure we are using the modules to the fullest and using them in the most productive way for OPPD. Josh's response and the response of his team couldn't be better. I have had to work with other support teams with other vendors in the past and they do not come close to the support we get from IndustrySafe.
My only con, and I am not sure I would call it a con, would be with reporting. I like that we can get just about everything we need out of the log reports but I am not particularly fond of the format and the fact that it is a bit complicated to get summary reports. I am currently working with trying to get some reporting out of our Management Observation checklist but I think because it is built on the alternate form I get no results from the canned reports. I think this is something we can work through but it will take some time to get the reports built. We also have the option of exporting the data to our data warehouse where we can build Cognos reports.
Thank you so much for all of your support. We look forward to a long relationship with you all!

Centralized safety management software. One place for everything safety.

Publié le 28/03/2018
Maintenance Manager
Production alimentaire, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This gave us a professional safety management system which combined numerous documents, systems, and other legacy methods into one standardized operating system. A truly useful tool.

Avantages: Prior to having this software, our safety system was a confluence of excel sheets, word documents, and various files strewn across the company network. It was somewhat organized, somewhat chaotic. We used one system for recording observations, word documents and paper for recording training, and we didn't really have any form of "safety dashboard." This software gives us a platform to manage all of that in one place. observations, incidents, near miss data, training records, ect etc etc... It's all in one place and can be accessed at any time. Reporting becomes professional and concise. It'a a great tool and a must have for professional safety management.

Inconvénients: The only con is that we didn't have it earlier. We went for years managing paper and disorder. The system itself does what it's designed to do.

Nice to have 1 software for all safety tracking and initiatives within the company

Publié le 09/03/2018
Vice President
Assurance
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Detailed, centralized incidents tracking, claims management solutions, more collaboration with colleagues and safety officials creating a safer workplace

Avantages: What I liked most was the dashboard showing you everything you need to know being tracked safety wise within your organization, the incidents tracking and claims monitoring portions of the software were particularly impressive.

Inconvénients: A bit cumbersome at times in terms of implementation and customization of the platform. A natural learning curve getting everyone up to speed on the software and utilizing it on a day in day out basis

IndustrySafe

Publié le 28/08/2017
Ryan W.
Accountant
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: A comprehensive and cost-effective software for businesses to track, manage, and comply with health and safety requirements.

Inconvénients: If a module is not used then the price paid has no value such as the hazards module. If our business has a hazard reported we immediately go to the corrective action.

IndustrySafe

Publié le 16/08/2017
Brittney W.
Accountant
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The IndustrySafe’s Claims module businesses can create different types of claims including worker’s compensation, property damage, and auto claims and link them to one report.

Inconvénients: The price can get high the higher the number of users but the base plan includes about 8 different sections.

This software has significantly enhanced our safety management systems.

Publié le 11/04/2016
Kerry S.
Corporate Director of Environmental and Safety
Support client

Commentaires: +East of use, including set-up, accessing information, reports, and making changes.
+Dashboard is excellent.
+ Incident reporting and tracking module is excellent.
+Training module is good and we will be conducting an additional review of the module to ensure we are using all functionality.
+Corrective actions and inspection modules are very good minus a few suggestions submitted during the verbal review.
- Hazards module is not used and for our purposes, does not provide any value. If hazards are reported in our organization, we immediately step to corrective action.

Roche Indy

Publié le 06/03/2017
Jamie B.
Support client

Commentaires: We have been thrilled with IndustrySafe. Mike Dowhy has been exceptional in his support. With his help, we have been able to customize the product to meet multiple business needs. It is amazingly user friendly and easy to modify ourselves. Our business areas are happy with the reports we are now able to generate and the trending we can now do. It is an exceptional value for the costs. We are looking to add modules in the future to track and trend more data.

Review of Industry Safe - meets our requirements

Publié le 25/04/2016
Ashley H.
Safety Adviser
Support client

Commentaires: Used primarily to record safety related incidents, notify relevant personnel of those incidents and track the implementation and close out of corrective actions. Only issue we have regularly is that incidents haven't closed out fully when we think they have. We regularly get messages to state "You have 34 corrective actions open" and we don't seem to be able to find hem or close them out.

wonderful

Publié le 15/09/2017
Judie G.
safety coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it help me in my reporting, my investigations and when training is due

Avantages: Easy to work with, the support team is great, reasonably priced, has lots of features i use and that is helpful to me. Now I can download my Osha information and send to them. Customer rep is great never seems to get aggravated with me. This is a great software for our safety program.

Excellent Product!

Publié le 21/03/2016
Olga V.
LOGISTICS TECH
Support client

Commentaires: Our company has been using Industry Safe for about 8 years now and it is a wonderful product. Easy to use! Tracking and reports are a breeze. The software is well-maintained and continuously updated. Customer service is excellent; staff is very knowledgeable and responds quickly.

I have no issues with this software. It is wonderful.

Publié le 11/12/2015
Joe H.
Regional EHS Manager
Support client

Commentaires: Sometimes it seems there is actually too many ways to go. But once your team discusses and shows me, it is very easy.

Consulting work