Avis clients sur PoliteMail

4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur PoliteMail

Outils de communication et analytique pour Microsoft Outlook et Exchange.

En savoir plus sur PoliteMail

15 avis affichés

Senior Associate, Events & Operations
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"User friendly"

Commentaires: Overall I am happy with the use of PoliteMail.

Avantages: It takes very little time to reach the audience and the system confirms the same on time.

Inconvénients: At times we found difficulty in downloading the metrics but later it got solved by the vendor.

• Publié le 03/06/2020
Te S.
Communications Specialist
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2020

"Made Our Lives Easier"

Avantages: Politemail made our lives easier as business communicators since we can build and save templates, personalize emails, and schedule send communications, which Outlook doesn't have the functionality for. We also really like that we get analytics now, so we can assess the engagement levels of our audience. The PM team also responds promptly whenever we need support, which is great!

Inconvénients: Like any other software, we're experiencing a few glitches. Like for example, I like preparing my emails drafts I day before I'm supposed to communicate them. Whenever I make edits to the drafts the next day and I schedule send them to go out later on the day, they don't send out even though I put all recipients and I see it on the queue. The greeting field as well sometimes doesn't pull the name of the recipient. I'll reach out to the PM team regarding those issues.

• Publié le 31/07/2020
Roland S.
Chief Information officer
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2021

"Best Platform with Great support team"

Avantages: One of the most appreciated option is that you can easily import HTML template into Outlook. Send bulk email via our mail server or Politemail system. Im still using the outdated version of it and still working like a charm. The support team is outstanding and ready to login remotely and support you as soon as you submit your help ticket.

Inconvénients: One of the missing features is being able to export all the campaign result in an editable format into pdf.

• Publié le 05/01/2021
Jennifer L.
KM
  • Publié le 10/02/2018

"PoliteMail is an easy way to get some email metrics"

Commentaires: An understanding of what topics were most valued by the newsletter readers

Avantages: PoliteMail is embedded in Outlook as an add-on. This makes it easy to use. Separate email sends can be aggregated into a campaign which helps to better understand metrics over time for a particular audience. Multiple user licenses are well priced and allow for many seats.

Inconvénients: Sometime PoliteMail slows down my Outlook for over a minute per action. This is esily resolved by stopping and starting the add-on but it is frustrating.

• Publié le 10/02/2018
Alexandra B.
Dir Internal Comms
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 16/11/2020

"If you're sending communications, you need data insights from PoliteMail"

Commentaires: As a communicator, PoliteMail is a valuable tool in my toolbox. Data is just as important in our field as any other. We need to understand it and turn it into action.

Avantages: PoliteMail is very user-friendly. Beyond that, and more importantly, it provides rich data that highlights how well your communication performed. As communicators or marketers, we spend a great deal of time on our messaging. The effort shouldn't stop there. We need to understand how our audience is engaging with our communication. Are they opening it? Reading it? Skimming it? Clicking links? Etc. As you measure and monitor, you can make any adjustments to ensure your communication reaches its goals.

Inconvénients: There were some bumps in the road as we worked to integrate and create dynamic lists.

• Publié le 16/11/2020
Megan F.
Consultant, Communications
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 15/03/2019

"Like no product we've seen on the market"

Commentaires: This product has been a game changer in our communications value provided to the organizations.

Avantages: When we use PoliteMail, the end user cannot see the difference in our previous untracked emails and now tracked/measured emails. That is the true beauty of the product, it works within our Outlook system to give us valuable metrics that help us understand our email communication and audience habits. We can now report metrics on our communications that we've NEVER been able to report before.

Inconvénients: The templates are clunky to use and takes some real practice to feel comfortable with it. Hoping this improves in the future. However, the support team is quick to help us on the issues.

• Publié le 15/03/2019
Gamze K.
Marketing Graphic Design Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2020

"Easy to use"

Avantages: Very easy to create templates and modify them. I am very pleased with customer support. They are very helpful and fast to solve my problems.

Inconvénients: Rarely images don't load or it takes time. When I forward the newsletter, alignment of the text and images slightly changes on mobile.
I can't see the GIFs, also on Pre-flight.
As I am in Europe, Pacific time can be challenging when I have a problem or question.

• Publié le 27/07/2020
Program Manager, e-Communications
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

"Great product"

Commentaires: The ability to provide statistics on how employees are engaging with our internal communications has been critically important for our corporate communications. It allows us to demonstrate the effectiveness of our effort and make informed decisions.

Avantages: Having PoliteMail was a gamechanger for us. The ability to have statistics on our internal communications allows us to demonstrate to our leadership the effectiveness of our communications. It also allows to provide data in support of our recommendations for making changes.

Inconvénients: Within our internal environment, Outlook can get finicky with how it interacts with PoliteMail. Of the five users, three of them experience challenges with getting the sends to actually work. Usually a simple reboot was enough to resolve the issue.

Marina P.
Communications officer
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2020

"Very good tool for internal communications"

Avantages: The fact that we can do templates and trackings.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to erase the lines between each template builder...but it is just a detail !

• Publié le 05/06/2020
Jonathon W.
Sr. Communications Manager
Services juridiques, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2019

"Easy to use tool with clear metrics"

Avantages: Ease of use. Easy to digest metrics. Sharable templates.

Inconvénients: Easier onboarding tools for newly added account users needed.
Slow response for technical issues.
Template set-up can be tricky.
More options to slice the data with-in the tool.
PLEASE workout some process to not include Preview messages in the overall metrics.

Benjamin F.
Communications Specialist
Équipements publics, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2020

"My Review"

Commentaires: My experience using the platform has not been good. However, whenever I've had a question or a dilemma, I've been able to troubleshoot with the help of a very kind and knowledgeable IT staff.

Avantages: The ability to send out emails to massive email lists while also designing emails to make them stand out.

Inconvénients: After I would send, emails consistently get lost and other glitches constantly occur, such as politemail crashing my Outlook.

• Publié le 12/11/2020
Helen A.
Manager Marketing Communications
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2020

"Great support"

Commentaires: Very good and easy to use

Avantages: I am a new user to polite Mail and needed help with something I did not understand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent me a note with instructions but I felt I needed hands on so we had a call and she showed me what to do and she was great

Inconvénients: I am a new user and not very technical so that is all I have to say but it is very easy once you start using

• Publié le 18/07/2020
Chintale W.
Learning Consultant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2020

"First Time User...Great Customer Service"

Commentaires: Awesome! When I ran into technical difficulty the support team quickly identified my issue and resolved it. In addition, they were willing to provide additional insight and resources to ensure I had a great user experience.

Avantages: I like the analytics it provides and how professional my emails look. No distortion with my content.

Inconvénients: I wish the written tip sheets were in video format.

• Publié le 06/07/2020
Khalil S.
User Research Program Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2021

"Great Customer Support"

Avantages: I love the customer support - whenever I had issues, I got help right away including monitored sends and quick answers to my questions

Inconvénients: It does take some time to set-up properly - difficult to do from a self-service perspective but luckily customer support helping you makes it easy

• Publié le 08/01/2021
Kristen B.
Global HR Communications Manager
Équipements publics, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Customer Support is awesome"

Commentaires: Although there have been some quirks here and there, customer support is always there to help and the response time is minimal. They are friendly and provide quick and easy to apply solutions.

Avantages: It is easy to use and makes sending bulk emails less of an issue. The template feature is a great tool that helps eliminate redundancies.

Inconvénients: It can be a little quirky but it usually clears up by cleaning out the cache.

• Publié le 01/12/2020