• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ScriptSure

Application de prescription électronique sur le cloud adaptée à toutes les spécialités médicales.

En savoir plus sur ScriptSure

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ScriptSure ?

Judy R.
RN, Hospice (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Love this program! It’s a game-changer

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I’ve been a hospice nurse for just over a year. We added Scriptsure about 6-8 months ago. It has vastly streamlined the Med ordering process.

Intuitive interface. User friendly. I can order meds right when I need to instead of having to wait/forget. I can keep track of previous orders

Many of the meds I search respond with ‘no available dosing’. I have to re-enter the Med I’m looking for to get a new choice list and go by trial and error through multiple options. Why have them listed if you can’t order them?

Alex M.
PMHNP (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

Works Well Overall

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I use ScriptSure for prescribing as a result of my company choosing it, so I had no say in the matter. Overall, the system works well, and is reliable, which are two of the most important variables to me as a provider. I did prefer the prescribing functions of my previous system (Allscripts) due to the simplicity of viewing various statuses of orders (see Cons), as well as finding medications and strengths/doses.

The software and interfaces are typically very easy to read and navigate. Knock on wood, I have not had any problems with downtime or excessive outages, indicating good reliability. When I did originally get set up with the software, the representative that I interacted with on the phone and online was very helpful and made it easy to get going.

I do not like that the medication list includes all previous prescription in the same list with the active prescriptions. It would be very helpful if there were different tabs or sections to delineate active orders vs. canceled orders vs. inactive/expired orders, etc. Also, there are sometimes not common strengths/doses of medications available in the software, which is very frustrating. For example, I could not find a 45 mg mirtazapine strength, which I know is available to be prescribed.

Sarbjit M.
Director of operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Review

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : They can be better and support and training. I felt alone and did not have any one to count on

Easy to use once I learned how to use it

Not able to have training - I had to learn on my own

il y a 2 ans

Sarbjit, I am sorry to hear this. We offer full training to every user that needs it and provide quick start guides, documentation and training videos. The pharmacy that established the account did not make us aware that you did not have access to those materials or know about the availability of live training. If you need anything along these lines still, please let us know directly 866-755-1500 or support@dawsystems.com. Thank you.

William L.
Physician Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Difficulty transitioning

4 il y a 2 ans

Once in place, works quite well. Functional

Difficulty transitioning, in this case to e-prescribing. Delays in getting help, then inability to get program functional throughout this Monday -- and we'll see how much longer.

l’année dernière

We are sorry to hear that your upgrade was difficult to the ERX from printing prescriptions. If you ever need assistance of any kind support is available by phone or email at anytime (24/7). You can contact 866-755-1500 x2 or email support@dawsystems.com

Zachary L.
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Great Product, Great Results

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our previous eRx solution was too slow and severely impacted patient flow. ScriptSure was the perfect solution for us! There is some automation as the system stores previous patient information which helps make future visits a bit more seamless.

ScriptSure is about as "plug and play" as you can get with medical software. The team at ScriptSure made the implementation process easy and painless for us, which is incredible as most people in the medical community don't have a lot of free time for extra projects.

There was some trouble with the initial setup between our iPads/computers and printers, but the ScriptSure team was quick to help out and find a solution.

Everett F.
MD (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

E-Prescribing is the best I've seen

5 il y a 2 ans

Speed. Very easy to use. Easily selecting a medication and refills are simple.

The software used to be only usable in Windows computers, but that has changed and it is in cloud I can use it on my Apple cell phone and iPad and Mac now.

Nicolle G.
Physician Assistant (É.-U.)

Allows me to double check the use of narcotic pharmaceuticals to ensure patients are not abusing.

5 il y a 4 ans

The software is efficient, easy to navigate and user friendly. It allows me to chart within the patients profile and provides live access to other clinicians leaving a note.

The software does not offer many "quick fill ins" for common occurrences and is not tailored to personal company needs.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you from the Daw Systems, Inc. team for the review!

Dawn M.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Great Product

5 il y a 2 ans

Very easy to use. Our customers have provided very positive feedback and love the product. Great technical support. They are open to suggestions for enhancements and work diligently to update their software based on these suggestions.

I cannot currently think of anything that falls in this category

Isaac C.
MD (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Support incredibly helpful today - thank you.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Thanks for the help today. ScriptSure is great. I use the E-RX program and needed a report for an audit and support was able to create the custom report fast for me today and showed me some shortcuts to prepare scripts faster. Thanks.

Alyson B.
dentist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

ScriptSure for Dental Office

Commentaires : Works well, any issues are VERY quickly resolved

Awesome, live, human, AMERICAN, customer support

I cannot think of anything at this time.

David N.
Physician (É.-U.)

Great software!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Has made prescribing and documentation much easier, quicker, and efficient - and it's fun to use

Being able to use any any of my devices - computers, tablet, cell phone - from anywhere

Doesn't synch with scheduling program Doesn't add date to prescription summary page

Casey S.
LPN (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

script sure review

4 il y a 2 ans

I really like this system. Its very useful especially to nurses out in the field doing homecare.

it can be a little tedious until you get used to it.

Kathryn W.
Front Desk Supervisor ()

Review on Richard, software updates

5 il y a 8 ans

Commentaires : We have been pleased with the service that DAW Support has provided to our business. Whenever we called the issue is corrected within the day. This last issue we found out that the software needs periodic updates. We thought that the updates were done automatically by DAW. It would be nice to have a notice sent out to remind people of the updates. The entire staff at this clinic has changed and was unaware that the clinic needs to call for updates. Rich was very helpful with getting the update done and explaining where to look for the corrected medication. The new format on the drug screen with the different medication categories has been useful identifying the patients other medications. Great service, DAW!

Gina V.
RN (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Scriptsure Review

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Makes my job easier, less time consuming for prescriptions.

Much easier than filling out forms, faxing them in or calling in prescriptions

After I learned how to use, no cons. Had to learn how to look up pharmacies and add medications, but really easy to use.

Everett F.
MD ()

Highly recommend.

5 il y a 13 ans

Commentaires : Highly recommend. Software has all medications pre-programmed with formats for each med. I can setup a favorite list of meds, run reports on patient data. Excellent.

For prescription writing, nothing better out there. Nothing comes close. Very easy to use-no 3 week learning curve like many products-very intuitive. The company installed and had me up and running immediately. With the features, it is the lowest price out there. Software has very cool electronic connection directly to all pharmacies. The tech support people have been excellent so far. Highly recommended.

none so far

April P.
CNA (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

Good

4 il y a 2 ans

Everything was easy to visualize and was straight-forward to use

We have come across some bugs and the update seemed to cause problems

R. B.
Owner/M.D. ()

ScriptSure very nice

5 il y a 11 ans

Commentaires : Recommended for anyone. Very simple to use and has every medication already in the program with shortcuts for formats already in there.

Computer had to have atleast 2GB or Ram. My computer only had 1 so i had to upgrade that. Short of that, install was all done by their staff

none so far.

Kathy M.
Nurse ()

computer work

5 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : Richard did a great job of fixing our computers, and in a timely manner, so that we were back up and running at our office. Thank you for the great job.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you to Afton Family Health Center.

Kelly W.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Time Saver!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Saves time, however it may be easier for inexperienced to prescribe the wrong drug

Fairly user friendly, saves a lot of time, and customization

On one screen we aren't able to see what the icon means when scrolling over

Meghan R.
Registered Nurse (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Good Product

4 il y a 2 ans

Very user friendly. Can be customized to your facility. Easily implemented in my setting.

Having a computer app would be better, at my facility we have to log in via the website each time.

Valerie M.

On Line Support

3 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : HELLO! Seriously need to know that you folks are available when we need you. We have been reaching out for over two weeks and NO RESPONSE. What is wrong?