Seeback Roofing

John H.
Health & Safety Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Just a few issues:
- When I first generated reports I found the reports that shipped with FTMaintenance lackluster and limited. They were missing data fields that I needed to display for the sake of the company. I had to use Crystal Reports to create better reports particularly for the Demand Maintenance module. This took a lot of time but gave me the opportunity to learn SQL. The ability to make custom reports is my favorite feature of FTMaintenance.
- I found the inventory transaction module nearly impossible to use for correcting large amounts of inventory parts. Adding a feature for say the administrator to import a CSV file listing parts to update the inventory quantities would be a handy feature.
- Similarly, the purchase order, and especially the receiving modules, are difficult to use. Things like limiting the parts to those with the same vendor when creating a purchase order, tedious receiving (one part at a time), etc.
- Displaying and browsing the list of work orders in the Demand Maintenance module is very slow as compared to DM History. I presume that's because the program is constantly UPDATING and SELECTing in the database for each work order scrolled.
- I think a powerful feature would be to be able to create tasks, parts, vendors, etc. on the fly similar to how entries are created for DM/PM status, shift, requested by, etc. fields. Having a button to click that would open a small dialog would reduce the amount of flip-flopping between modules.
- There's several bugs I've discovered involving entering data into fields, particularly after entering the wrong thing. i.e. Entering the wrong equipment number during creation of a work order from the quicklist in DM will often limit the equipment available to select later. I have to either delete the work order (if the work order is new) or delete the wrong equipment and add the proper one from the equipment tab. There are minor annoying things in other modules that cause problems. I'll have to write the steps down later to reproduce the bugs.
- Tech support is very helpful and work hard to fix problems. I'm not sure if you've found someone to take over Mark's role but he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the inner workings of the software, especially with reports and the database structure.
Despite these minor issues, a great program overall that is a lot of use in our company to monitor equipment maintenance, especially with new safety systems we're in the process of implementing.

Avantages: Flexibility to create reports. With only a few exceptions I like the SQL database structure making fun and easy to create powerful, professional-looking reports.

Inconvénients: - Default reports are lackluster and limited
- Some modules can be tedious and finicky
- Having to switch between modules when doing minor things like creating new tasks or parts

envoyé par FasTrak SoftWorks le 03/02/2017

John, thank you for your detailed review of FTMaintenance. We are happy that you find FTMaintenance to be a great solution. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and your valuable feedback helps us improve FTMaintenance. Our support team will contact you to share additional tips for maximizing your experience with FTMaintenance and assist you in upgrading to the latest version to eliminate several issues you have encountered. We continue to improve and expand FTMaintenance, including more flexible reporting, expansion of on-the-fly record creation, faster performance, and enhanced mobile capability. We will be in touch!

Good CMMS for small business and getting up and running quickly.

Publié le 20/07/2018
Brian H.
Machine maintenance
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Would like to see a little more detail in the work order completion like adding notes to a particular instance. This might be possible and I just haven't figured it out yet. I don't have a lot of experience with it and the work request feature has not been set up yet so I'm sure there's more for me to learn and tailor to my use. We are a mid-size machine shop and run the on-premise version with 22 pieces of equipment being tracked. What really attracted me to this software is it's price point, the attitude of it's representatives, and the fact that it's not too top heavy allowing me to get it running and not sit for hours entering all kinds of data I'll probably never use. They don't try to charge you for all the little extra things like a larger CMMS solution will. The yearly support and updates fee is the best I found.

Avantages: Not complicated. Setting up equipment is super easy and quick. Vendors are just as easy. There's no complicated database coding to have to worry about. Everything just gets assigned a number which is up to you how you want to start with that. Just about every drop down menu starts off empty allowing you to fill it with your custom fields. Even a state drop down where you enter addresses. Seems kinda silly but it's actually nice because if you only deal with suppliers from a few different states you don't have to scroll through 50 to get the one you need. This is a very customizable yet basic software.

Inconvénients: Some of the views need to be reorganized to show relevant information, but that is not hard to do. I've only used the software for a week.

Everything is now in one spot.

Publié le 08/08/2017
Dan G.
chief engineer
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The customer service has been great at every step of our process. Any question we had, big or small, we always had the phone answered with a helpful response.

Avantages: I like the fact that all this information is in one spot. We now only have to hit a few buttons and see everything that was done to a piece of equipment. It helps us to see the recurring problems and how to plan better for the future. We also like the preventative maintenance scheduling, it helps ensure we are not missing crucial steps needed in the proper maintenance of our assets.

Inconvénients: The generic reports that came with the software are not exactly what we need for our application. They may fit perfectly for most but just not as conformable as WE need. There are some additional software pieces we can add (at a cost), which we are looking into. Hopefully this will solve the minor detail.

envoyé par Lisa le 13/12/2017

We are happy to hear that FTMaintenance is helping you stay on top of your preventive maintenance activities. FTMaintenance customers are continuing to benefit from having all their maintenance data accessible from a single source. While FTMaintenance does feature over 140 reports, we understand that some customers would like more robust reporting functionality. Well, we have good news! FasTrak is actively working on improvements to the reporting capability of FTMaintenance, including “build-it-yourself” reports. In the meantime, you can take advantage of FasTrak’s report writing services if you are in need of a custom report.

The best Maintenance program available.

Brian B.
Chief Engineer
Automatisation industrielle, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: First off the crew there that does all the dirty work we want to thank you here at FLS. Ft Maintenance has helped me tremendously not only to get organized but has brought down time in our facility down 23 percent. Having separate user accounts for my engineers give them the access to quickly search a part number find the location and have the equipment back up and running. Having a program that is so user-friendly and has so many features that save you time as far as managing your parts or also managing your budget can be a huge help when it comes to the end of year periods. Once again thanks for a good year Fast Trak.

Avantages: What I like mostly about the software is how organized it can make even the unorganized person.

Inconvénients: No there is nothing that I dislike about this software maybe just some knowledge that I need to gain.

Not happy with the sales department

Publié le 09/02/2017
Stephanie R.
Financial Controller
Support client

Commentaires: We purchased this product in October 2014 over 2 years ago. It takes a lot of preparing to make sure it is setup how you will use it. Otherwise, you will be doing a lot of changing. We did not implement it the first year we had it due to time constraints, however, we still paid the annual maintenance fee in 2015. The second time the annual fee came up we elected not to renew as we still were not using the program. Our maintenance plan expired October 17, 2016. End of January things slowed down a bit for us so we had an opportunity to start implementation. I e-mailed the sales department and asked if we could pickup the annual maintenance and support now for the same price. October 2016 they were quoting a renewal of $. The sales department responded to my e-mail but did not give me an answer they wanted to talk about it with me on the phone. They did not call me they called my maintenance guy direct and told him it would cost more rather than the $. Frustrating after not implementing for 2 years still paying the first year of maintenance letting it lapse for only 3 months and wanting to more than double it. Not very good customer service I would say.

Avantages: Probably a good program if you had some support and customer service from them. The import process seemed to work well.

Inconvénients: Not happy with the sales team and it is involved in getting it set up correctly for your company. Especially if you are not tech savvy which is one of the reasons we looked at purchasing it. Takes a lot of time to get it implemented.

envoyé par Lisa le 17/02/2017

We understand that your time is precious. This is why we have built a highly qualified and focused support staff to help get FTMaintenance users up and running.

In 2014, we provided your staff with free setup assistance and training, and will be pleased to provide additional free training and support services with your license reinstatement. Since 2014, we have continued to expand the capability of the FTMaintenance product. Under your reinstatement, you will gain the benefit of all of these new features.

We are proud that our support staff has been rated, by our customers, at very top of the CMMS industry: http://www.softwareadvice.com/resources/4-best-vendors-for-cmms-support/.

Our staff is currently in touch with you. We will do whatever it takes to get you up and running - on your schedule.

A GREAT WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MAINTENANCE !!!

Jessica P.
Operations Administration
Services environnementaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The FT Maintenance program has given our company a great template to start from. Now in business now about 4 years or so, we had nothing in place to control maintenance scheduling or set automatic preventative maintenance tasks with. Importing data to the system, and attaching files to the work order are so easy to do and setup. The online Youtube training videos were also a nice reference to have.
Well done FasTrak Softworks!

Avantages: Youtube training, webinars, and tech support.

All in one software that is simple to use

Publié le 24/04/2018
Mike P.
IT Specialist
Support client

Avantages: For us the inventory and preventitive maintenance platforms are the reason for going with FTMaintenance. Another pro is the training and support that is offered. No matter how small the issue they are there to help

Inconvénients: There is not any cons for us as a business. The only downside would be not being able to custom tailor every little detail to your needs

FTMaintenance Has Been Successful For Us

Publié le 17/12/2016
Ken G.
Support client

Commentaires: We purchased FTMaintenance to replace a 14-year-old PM software package. Our goal was to final a product that was easier to use, could be operated without printing paper job tickets and had more functionality. FTMaintenance met all of our requirements. It's easy to work with and update. We're totally paperless now. The Maintenance folks record their PM results in a mobile laptop computer. They type in notes and can attach digital pictures to their records to describe things. There are many functions that we aren't using yet, but it's good to know they are available. Many report options.
A few weeks ago an important customer did a quality audit of our entire operation. Preventive maintenance was one of the areas they checked. It was easy to show the system and print a couple of reports to prove that our PM's were up to date. The auditor gave us a high mark and commented that our system was much easier to use than the files full of PM paperwork he has seen at other companies.

Good product, good service

Publié le 13/04/2016
Charles B.
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: From the beginning I can say I had a good experience even before being a customer. The demo was clear, the explanations were complete and I had a very good idea of what the product could offer. We bought the on-premise software, and when the software came in and was installed, it was exactly what the seller and his team told me it was. We had an issue after we bought the software regarding the languages supported, but FasTrak went to great lengths to accomodate us.

Inconvénients: There was a lack of communication between sales and the technical department that created a misunderstanding about a functionality after I bought the software. Everything is fine now though.

I am so busy, it still isn't completely set up. I THINK once that happens it will be good.

Publié le 14/02/2017
Gmatthew A.
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am inputting data on approx. 250 pieces of equipment. It takes TIME. I believe once it has all the data input, it will work great. The customer service is outstanding. Very pleasant and helpful. For the money, I believe this is going to be great. Just not quite there yet.....

Avantages: I think it will be very good.

Inconvénients: I note in the list below where I am to select my industry, there is no input for MANUFACTURING. Strange. But then again, with congress allowing our manufacturing to be done overseas, it suppose it is becoming an overlooked industry.

Good product

Publié le 19/07/2019
Tom H.
Maintenance and Engineering Manager
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Each asset is looked after and traced as per manufacturer recommendations.

Avantages: User friendly, easy to navigate and have some versatility.

Inconvénients: Not very versatile, can not choose or edit the fields that you would like to see on your screen.

Does what we need it to do.

Publié le 23/01/2017
Steve H.
Process Engineering Manager
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use the soft strictly as a Preventative Maintenance software. I'm sure that we could utilize some of the features more but have not had the need at this point in time. It has work fine for what we need it for.

CMMS System

Troy W.
Maintenance Coordinator
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Have been using the system for a year and a half now, a few learning curves from previous systems used in the past. Any time we run into any issues tech support is only a phone call away and always resolves any problems.

Avantages: Web based, easy access.

Inconvénients: Printing issues when PM's are released.

Easy way to manage employees and equipment activity in and out of the warehouse

Publié le 07/06/2018
Deshon B.
Warehouse Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A way to manage activity day to day with my products and equipment a little with employees as well.

Avantages: I like that I can keep track of my equipment, products, and employees all in one place I can see exactly what is going in and out of my warehouse daily

Inconvénients: That I can't manage employees better I would like a way to manage employee time as well tied in with the equipment would be awesome

Neri's Bakery Products Inc / FasTrak Review

Publié le 22/12/2014
Robert N.
Produits alimentaires
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The FasTrak system has provided us with much better parts inventory control, saving our company money by not having to overstock parts. In addition, we are able to have all our parts loaded into the system, making it much easier to place orders when a particular item runs low.

Inconvénients: The only issue that we have is that we only have two operators on the system at the same time, and the only way to utilize more operators is to purchase more licenses.

FT Maintenance Software

Publié le 02/10/2019
Chuck K.
Building Manager
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They are very helpful, responsive, courteous, and professional.

Avantages: The flexability, portability, pre-built reports as well as ability to query the system

Inconvénients: Because you remote in to FT Maintenance servers to use the software, make sure your IT department knows waht you are doing and are available to assist as firewalls can be a problem.

Isovolta Inc. Review of FTMaintenance

Publié le 05/01/2015
Travis R.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software is extremely simple to use and very intuitive. The guys at FasTrak are very responsive and always know how to solve any issues I have.

Inconvénients: I have no complaints thus far. And any issues that I have had were addressed promptly.

Very useful program with excellent customer service!

Publié le 14/01/2015
Jim R.
Équipements publics
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Besides the software being easy to use and customize, I would have to say that the training, help, and accessibility of the service team is second to none.

Inconvénients: It does take a little bit to get used to. However, it is easy to use once you get some time to get familiar with it.

produce and support

Publié le 24/06/2019
Steve R.
chief engineer
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the products ability to customize to my needs. The support is great and Ernie s patience is great. Its taking me a bit of time to get this all setup. And he has been great

Inconvénients: nothing really. so far it has been good for me and my staff.

FTMaintenance

Publié le 24/02/2017
Robert S.
Maintenance Coordinator
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I looked at 4 different software solutions. FTMaintenance provided us with an On-Site option for the Database and Service Request module. FTMaintenance provided the best cost option for our company.

Avantages: On-site with low annual maintenance costs

FT Maintenance

Publié le 10/11/2015
Leonard H.
Maintenance Manager
2.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The vendor is very helpful and willing to help with any problem. The software has a lot of depth which is both good and bad.

Inconvénients: The FT Maintenance program is not fluid or intuitive. Please know that this is the third program of this nature that I have administered.

Infinitely better than a spreadsheet

Publié le 26/06/2018
Rich C.
Volunteer
Philanthropie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software handles both demand and preventive maintenance needs and stores tons of data on equipment, personnel, vendors, and other things even in its economical Cloud Lite + version. The Service Request features provides a very simple front end for an unlimited number of users.

Inconvénients: While the product is very powerful, it is not always intuitive so there is a learning curve to develop some proficiency. However their customer and technical support has been outstanding and has made the learning experience enjoyable.

Crown Poly Fastrak Review

Publié le 30/12/2014
Catherine B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The inventory works well, and the item info is strong. Most modules work well,
and the training is great.

Inconvénients: Most stock reports are not that useful, and we have to do a lot of customized reporting. Any changes we want to make seem very expensive from the sales quote.

Best money I ever spent!

Publié le 16/12/2014
Russell M.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software took me out of the stone age. I was using spreadsheets to keep up with maintenance. I found out very quickly I could transfer my old system/cut and paste into the new system.

Inconvénients: I don't have anything bad to say. The folks at FasTrak SoftWorks are readily available whenever we need them.

FTMaintenence Review

Publié le 21/10/2015
John A.
Quality/ Safety Supervisor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What I like best about this software is the affordability. I researched about 6 different software programs. Honestly, by the 3rd online conference, they all had basically the same information and benefits of their software. The price and accessibility to support were the driving factors in making this decision. I have been pleased with the software and all my contact with support has been positive.

Inconvénients: Multiple user names and passwords for making changes within the software