15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ALLDATA

Non disponible

I really like Alldata for the immediate information it offers on just about every vehicle repair and parts.

The sales representative lied. He told us we could try the product for three months, but signed us up for a full year.

ALLDATA - Notes

3,9
3,8

ALLDATA a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 75 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ALLDATA ?

Angel
Angel
Automotive Electronic Advisor (Venezuela)

All in one program for Professional Automotive technicians!

Commentaires : A total access on electronics systems and repair procedure, what made me more precise in my work.

You can consult everything about DTCs, TSBs, General and specific characteristics about all automotive systems of almost all brands, Ideal for diagnostic tasks, repair, and maintenance, as well as technician references and shop procedures, Easy to use and browse because of its nice look and feel, It allows you to check the estimated periods of works, Available in multiple languages, Interactives schemas and It has support for mobile devices what makes easier the job for technicians,

The last versions just have online access, The license can seem too expensive, Some vehicles don't have total support.

Frank

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Long Time All Data Users recommends product.

Commentaires : I have used AllData for almost twenty years. I will not use a different product and this is my go to product for labor times, part names and numbers, and for repair procedure. This is a good value product and I would not have a shop and not use All Data.

All Data for me is much easier to use then competing products. I much prefer AllData to the competing product starting with a M. When you can't find what you are looking for you can call up All Data support and they will find and fax to you the information you are looking for. All Data is reasonably priced and the support is excellent.

I am so use to All Data that I don't have any major complaints. Occassionally I can' find the repair information or labor times I am looking for but this is true of every other product as well. I find they have excellent support when that happens.

Jason
asst. district manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

alldata user friendly, intuitive and uncompliacted

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : overall postive i love alldata it is my go to. having worked for a company that had the big 3 available to every employee (alldata, mitchelle, identifix) alldata was my go too

the ease of use of all the shop management soft ware im familiar with i prefer alldata for almost everything

the diagnostics data base and resources pales in comparison to identifix or direct hit if you will.

Del
General Manager (É.-U.)

LIED TO BY SALES REP

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The account executives are thieves. You are told you can try it for a few months and when you try to cancel they won't let you.

NOTHING.

Jesse
Jesse
Owner - Master Mechanic (É.-U.)

Nothing like it

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I love how they have a scan tool incorporated in fheir software

I wish the scan tool was more universal

owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

alldata flaws

Commentaires : fair. tech support is very good .but i can't keep calling tech support for simple problems ( too much time wasted)

the parts locating system.especially when i'm looking for a hard to find part that i was'nt able to find on other sysyems

i find their estimating portion is terrible. they tried to sell me an upgrade estimating program ( more money) & i found it to be useless& cancelled the free trial after 2 days use. also most repair programs offer licence plate to vin & car make & model. funny part is they are owned by autozone which utilizes this function.& when i questioned them prior to purchasing this product they said it will be available shortly.seven months later still no upgrade

Sharon
Owner (É.-U.)

Worth checking out

Commentaires : Although the prices kept going up the software had a lot to offer. Estimating and invoicing all in one.

This is software for Auto Repair shops. I love the fact you can look up step by step instructions on how to do a repair.

I didn't like the price of the software.

Bryan
Bryan

Complete Repair Information

Commentaires : It did the job when we had it, but regret not getting Mitchell1 to save money and ease of use.

Alldata has almost all the information needed.

The organization of the information is not very intuitive and can lead you down a deep rabbit hole that you find your way back to.

Tim
Tim
IT Manager/Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Immobilier

Repair guide for just about anything

I am not a mechanic. I am an IT manager for an auto dealership, and even I can figure out how to navigate my way into the repair manual for my Ford Focus. The diagrams are easy to read, part numbers are labeled, and electronic wiring diagrams are well laid out. The website is quick and responsive so that you don't sit and wait for something to load. It's a very worthwhile investment.

I have had a couple mechanics wish for the diagrams to have the ability to 3D rotate them so that they can see how things are laid out from a different angle. I have also not been able to find the repair manual for a DeLorean. I was hoping to locate the instructions for the Flux Capacitor.

Jeremy
Marketing Director (É.-U.)

Widely Used

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been great, we have not had outages which is very important, time is money and ALLDATA saves time!

Alldata is part of our shops point of sale software so it made it the obvious choice. It is easy to use and if you have worked at a shop you have probably used it so it makes training new employees on it easy.

I currently do not have any complaints about ALLDATA, so far all of the techs who have used it are happy with it.

Nick
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Alldata is a must have for auto shops

Commentaires : We have used Alldata in our shop since it came out many years ago. We are happy with it overall. I don't think there is another information database that compares.

Alldata keeps the user interface intuitive and easy to use. The data is quality, the depth of coverage is thorough and I can't imagine not having it at our shop.

On rare occasions information that we need isn't there. There is a time lag to get info when we need it. There is no totally complete information database but I think Alldata is close.

Aydan
Risk Analyst (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Alldata

Commentaires : Overall Alldata is a straight forward and consistent labor guide that is easy for anyone to use.

I enjoy the ease of use Alldata has compared to other repair programs. I also enjoy that Alldata gives you OEM part numbers on the same page as it shows you labor times for that part.

Some things on Alldata are sometimes scattered. There will be multiple links for the same repair and sometimes only one link will show the actual labor time.

Pablo
Mechanic (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Great software for automotive shops

Commentaires : Diagnosing and repairing vehicles

Easy to use for diagnosing problems with vehicles. The software offers step by step picture diagrams when fixing a vehicle. The pricing for the hourly rates for labor is useful when giving quotes to customers.

The software is a little pricey to use, especially if you're a small shop owner. The software is not 100% accurate, but for the most part it works.

Jay

Works Well For Our Shop

Commentaires : It really helps when you are in a bind and need to figure something out.

I like the estimates it gives so we can give a customer a quick estimate.

Sometimes there just isn't enough information

Ameen
Mechanic (É.-U.)

Commentaires : It's neutral You guys have your own pros and cons

It's very easy to use. That's the only reason why I use it

Customer service sucks but tech support is very helpful

Juan
Owner (É.-U.)

Information

Commentaires : Endless information of vehicles
Super easy to navigate

The software is always up to date. Electrical wiring diagram excellent and color coded

When internet goes down no service. Buts it’s not there fault it’s isp

Peter
Business manager (É.-U.)

All data review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

All data is so easy to use compared to other systems

Could do better in the electrical diagrams

George
Collision estimator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Your stumped look in all data!!

Type a vin in, click on a few things and boom! Your not stuck anymore! This program helps my shop daily!

Honestly nothing. This program is the best!

Celina
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Not the best information tool for automotive.

The program has clear images of the parts.

The program. Is not very organized, and the workflow is inefficient.

Adina
Co-owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very useful

Commentaires : I loved it including having a specific person in customer service assigned to our shop when we needed anything

I loved the way it helped keep all my inventory and customer files in one place as well as every schematic we needed for any repair and it was mobile also

We just couldn't afford it being a very small repair shop

Donna
Gen Manager (É.-U.)

gets the job done

Commentaires : Alldata is great for the shop. As stated above it gets the job done better than any other system we have used.

shows very easy to understand step by step direction on repairs and can offer answers to codes that most systems cannot

the price is a little more than the shop would like to pay.. but I guess that's what comes with quality

Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Perfect for small or large repairs

OE Data that does not have altered wiring diagrams. I know there are no mistakes. Super intuitive from related repairs to parts and labor.

Some of the older vehicles don't exist.

Best product for those who enjoy working on their vehicles without going to a dealership.

Excellent source of material for those who enjoy working on their vehicles - has a collection of documentation and diagrams for vehicle maintenance. Step by step for procedures with part numbers listed as well for buying the parts needed.

A little tricky to use if for newbies working on vehicles - the manuals are for those who have a general understanding at times. Not all manual are the same as dealer parts - creates some confusion at times.

Joni
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

We have used the online series for several years.

Commentaires : Overall: It takes time to learn the software. Logging on had some issues at firsst. Ease of use: Was ok but did not offer any confirmed fixes to issues we were trying fix. Customer service: Overpriced and ridiculous. Failure to return phones calls in a timely matter or not at all!! Be sure to consider negotiating you monthly charges. We were told after being charged $206.00 monthly, we could get the same service for a competitors price of $159.00. Also if you decide to cancel, be sure your cancellation date is the same as your billing end date. They will charge you for a full month regardless.

Jeff
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Difficult to navigate, Poorly designed, Zero set up support.

Commentaires : What a waste of money