This system is very helpful to our front desk. It is extremely easy to use. No complaints

Josephine E.
Admin
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It saves us time in just a click away. Front desk reception is running smoothly and faster with this software.

Avantages: I like that not only can you see what is available, you can log in buyer leads, put in your advertising, Open houses done on the property, send feeback. Can generate reports for your sellers.

Inconvénients: There are a few times when the system was not working and it was difficult to answer a call on a specific property. I usually send message to helpdesk and they are already working on it. Doesn't happen often but can be a problem if it isn't corrected quickly.

user friendly- awesome response in any situation

Cheryl B.
Support Staff
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: the ease of using it, the functions, location of the function keys at your finger tips, the customer service is out of this world, WHEN you need them.

Avantages: Although I did take the full advantage of all their bells and whistle, the feedback tab, the email alert of the feedback was such a gift. One touch to send it out to the owners, so that they were informed as quickly as I was.

Inconvénients: Property showing instructions change, I wish that it would not take it back to the listing date, only to the date when the instructions were changed.

Quick and reliable

Publié le 28/01/2019
Ashton F.
Property Manager
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its nice when I have a small computer issue and they can log into my session and take care of the problem without me having to wait for them to come.

Avantages: With a click of a button I can send a bug report and they will call usually within a few minutes to get more details and try to solve the problem right then and there.

Inconvénients: Due to the set my work has, at times it is a little difficult to use our training videos, but I think thats more on how my work wants our set up than it is AOS.

Easy to use

Marsha B.
Adminstrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that it is an internet base program. I like that I can search for the property just by typing a few names. It is also easy to find the agents thru their name, MLS# and more.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it is slow in finding the property you are looking for. I has also lost an agents login information every now & then.

Convenient online Software

Heidi V.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use, the capability to connect with clients instead of a company that does it for you.
We have used this company for 10 years now.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it has glitches, sometimes the updates take longer. But the company has been very good about getting back with us almost immediately and trying to fix the issues.

Answer status questions, track listings and schedule showing appts.

Esther C.
Administrator
Support client

Avantages: AOS is very user friendly and support is immediate. If I have any questions or concerns on a listing, I get an answer almost immediately.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I need to find a lead and all the information the agent has is the date it came in. It would be great if I could pull up Call Tracker by date.

So easy to use and would recommend to all. We compared all showing systems and this is the best!

Cindy G.
Admin / Realtor
Support client

Avantages: You can set a showing in seconds and the listings are frequently updated. The feedback system is great beside their mobile app. They have an email alert system that you can send out price reduction. My sellers love their reports.

Great software that is easy to use and any one can learn quickly.

Gerry O.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Auto-Feedback from showings, notifications to owners and listing agents, simple design and good security on log in.

Inconvénients: There is a constant Lag time for new listings being auto-populated into the software, otherwise we have no complaints.

The program is very easy to work and any problems the help desk is very good in fixing.

Alice S.
Office Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Again, it is easy to use. and if you have any problems you just email the help desk and they take care of whatever the problem is.

VERY EASY TO USE

Anita F.
BROKER/OWNER
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client

Avantages: JUST THE IDEA SHOWING AGENT RECEIVES SURVEY SO LISTING AGENTS DON'T HAVE TO CALL AND TRACK THEM DOWN. ALSO NICE SELLERS AND AGENTS CAN RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF SHOWINGS.

Inconvénients: THERE SEEMS TO BE A LAPSE OF TIME FROM WHEN A NEW PROPERTY IS PUT IN MLS TO WHEN THE STREET SHOWS UP TO MAKE APPTS.

I have been using AOS for 5 years now. It is such an amazing website to schedule showings.

Monique D.
Operations Manager
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very user friendly. Can log on anywhere anytime. Easy to teach realtors how to use and well as new employees.

Took some time to familiarize myself but I don't use it daily like the rest of my staff

Darla W.
Support client

Avantages: I have not had any issues with errors in showings. Our rep was extremely helpful in getting us started with the system.

Inconvénients: Would like to send showing request email or text notifications to agents and homeowners before showing is confirmed. Some homeowners do not answer their phones but if they receive a text or email will call the office or text their agent to confirm showing and it speeds up the process. In addition the agents will get the text and follow up with homeowner if showing is not confirmed in timely manner.

Is very easy to use, and is an awesome tool for our office!

Publié le 06/05/2017
Kristy S.
Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that it is easy to use and understand. I like that all the homeowner information can be seen and that we are able to utilize that.

Inconvénients: The listings are not constantly updated on the weekends, which means we have to manually input them which in the essence of time is a little hard to keep up with and do.

Very easy system to use.

Roni S.
Office Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Phone contact has been excellent and the technical support and emails are wonderful. The company has made the changes to fit our company's needs.