Avis clients sur CATS

En savoir plus sur CATS

CATS est un système de suivi des candidatures qui aide les recruteurs et les employeurs directs à travailler plus efficacement en automatisant le processus de recrutement.

En savoir plus sur CATS

Responsive customer service. Idiot-proofed functionality.

Sometimes the reporting is difficult to find, especially the AAP one.

CATS - Notes

CATS a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 145 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CATS ?

LeQuay
LeQuay
Talent Sourcing Consultant ()
Papier et produits forestiers, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

CATS is a phenomenal tool for Corporate & Agency Recruiters!

Commentaires : Let me start by saying that I have been with CATS for the past few years. My experience has been nothing short of excellent. CATS has far more robust features than the other recruitment systems I've explored and/or used. It can be used to manage candidate flow for existing requisitions or to build strategic candidate pipelines for the needs of the future. CATS is easy to customize the system internally to work within your existing recruitment processes. Most of the other tools I've used has required us to create multiple work around processes forcing and even change our internal processes to meet the requirements of the system. This isn't the case with CATS and it only took us an hour or two to set it up. CATS has made various plug-ins available free of charge to its subscribers. These plug-ins allow you to do everything from edit resumes within the system using a Microsoft Word Plug-in, leverage WordPress, and even send LinkedIn profiles and resumes from job boards directly into the CATS system. You can easily move data from other recruiting systems to CATS. You can either upload large batches of resumes or even upload a CSV document from Excel directly into the system. One of the best features behind CATS is that it is a tool that continues to grow and is always improving. They continue to grow in excellence through the value they place on the feedback from their subscribers. Many of the suggestions recommended by subscribers have been implemented very successfully and relatively quickly. I strongly recommend any organization looking for an extremely robust and customizable recruitment solution to consider CATS. You can even avoid lengthy contracts.

Robust Features Customizable Saves time by posting to various boards through CATS Very user-friendly Cost effective

Cara
Director of Growth and Development (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

CATS is great for tracking applicants

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall I had a positive experience with CATS. I still use it, I just don't mass email from it. I think it is the best applicant tracking system out there for what I do.

How easy it is to use and if you don't know how to do something, they have videos you can watch with an easy to follow step by step process.

My main issue was Customer Service but only within the last year. I feel the rep I worked with didn't understand or try to understand my issue which ultimately led me to go somewhere else for the email side of things. I still use it to track my applicants but I think since they made changes to the email structure several months ago, there has been problems with candidates seeing my emails.

Ryan
Owner (É.-U.)

We've had decent experience with CATS but are currently looking at other options.

It is less complex than other solutions that are bloated with unnecessary features. The LinkedIn plugins and resume searching is good. Customized workflows is a good idea although they lack flexibility to get at incorporate important data in triggers (like Activity notes associated with a status change).

It seems like the underlying data model of CATS limits what they can do with their product. Contacts and Candidates are tedious to work with and behavior seems to change randomly (i.e. duplicate logging of emails to a single person, merged profiles overwrite information). The email integration has been unstable and recently realized that it logs emails for users that are cc'd (not the sender) on emails which throws off metrics for our staff. The Slack integration is really limited and almost pointless (i.e. all messages go to same channel, no way to send activity information like notes for a status change). There is no way to associated an active assignment with a candidate (this is all done through candidate pipeline and status changes). There is no way to log activities for multiple contacts/candidates (like a group lunch). Calendar / Event Scheduling is clunky and behavior changes constantly. We used to make events visible to all so it showed up on the Upcoming Events on the dashboard but now they are only visible to the user that created it. There are many other nuances with private vs. public events.

Benjamin
Roster Officer (Canada)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Without CATs I'm not sure how we would manage

Commentaires : Excellent, the sales and support staff are always on point. I hate calling tech support in general, but really don't mind with CATs. Always affable and helpful. We have yet to have an issue that wasn't promptly resolved by the CATs tech support.

Ease of in-house communication and interoperability. Each user can easily see the work of their colleagues which cuts down on a huge amount of unnecessary communication. We can seamlessly take over each other's work when colleagues are on leave or otherwise busy. The application portals are very easy to use and the workflow is intuitive and useful. Honestly, I'm not sure how we could manage with such a lean HQ staff without having CATs.

The only con I can identify with CATs is their search algorithm. The Boolean search functions can be improved. For example, if I'm looking for an "Education in Emergencies Specialist" within my database and search for this phrase using the Boolean quotation marks I will occasionally get results that identify anyone who has the word "in" somewhere in their resume. Yes, I also get "Education in Emergencies Specialists" but also a lot of people with completely irrelevant CVs. Some of this is mitigated by using the tags, lists, and custom fields but sometimes weird results are populated. Again, this is really the only issue I have with CATs and I'm really nit picking here. I don't find this to be a significant impediment to my work, and the pros heavily outweigh this one con.

Valonda
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

CATS was a Godsend

Commentaires : We appreciate being able to unify our process, helping streamline our process, provide our applicants with a consistent experience, identifying where our good candidates are coming from and unifying our recruiting team and efforts.

I appreciated the support through the set up process and the responsiveness of the team to our beginning processes. There is so much customization for your workflow and we have appreciated all of the improvements to the system over the time we have used it. (over 6 years)

Honestly - it's really hard find things we don't like about the software. Support has been great about helping us to work around things we thought we wanted.

Amber
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Excellent ATS Option

We went from using the same ATS for over 17 years when we decided to make the change to CATS. It’s modern, sleek, easy to use and customer support is very easy to understand and knowledgeable.

I do wish there was a platform versus it being web based.

Jeff
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Long time user

Commentaires : I switched to CATS more than a decade ago when it was a free beta program. It has been a part of my business on an almost daily basis. It's comfortable and hard to imagine switching to something different.

Great interface, comfortable to use. Becomes familiar quickly. Grown with the software.

No ability to drag and drop related emails or documents into a a candidate or client record.

Marc
Recruiter/Owner (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

I love CATS

It is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the functionality of a large CRM in a great software that is affordable

Have not found any yet. I would like a couple other calendaring functions but just a minor change would be it.

Search Consultant (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

CATS provides a better than average data warehouse for candidates and contacts

Commentaires : I can't really make an evaluation of this as we haven't used anything else in my time with the company.

-Fast searching and easy candidate importing -Easy access from phone or computer -Excellent uptime vs. other web-based ATS

-Disambigulation between candidates and between jobs is laborious -Little support for texting, LinkedIn or other social media messaging -Only allows one email per candidate to be contacted at a time -No internal support for matching candidates based on town without ZIP code with a search for a specific ZIP--there should be an automatic matching of an arbitrary ZIP code withing the named town in a candidate profile when a user puts in a ZIP code radius

Danny
Danny
Recruitment Specialist (É.-U.)

Overall a great experience utilizing CATS to get work done!

I love that the technical support of very responsive and open to new ideas in order to continuously improve the system.

The least thing I like is that it's not fully integrated on a smart phone. That makes working on a mobile impossible.

Ann
President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

EXCELLENT customer service, they answer on the first ring!!

Commentaires : LOVE CATS, terrific applicant tracking system and EXCELLENT client support. We have invested in systems over the years but not being especially savvy with technical issues, have always run into roadblocks by not being able to utilize all the options and with limited customer support could never figure out how to implement half of what was offered...this is happily not the case with CATS.

LOVE the ease of use...even for someone like me who is not naturally adept at navigating my way through different systems, we have found that CATS is extremely user friendly, and on the occasions when we do need help, calling into their live US based customer support hotline and having nice, friendly people always eager and endlessly patient to help makes using CATS a no-brainer.

I honestly cannot think of any negatives...we have tried out multiple ATS and CATS is at the top of the list in terms of ease of use and customer support.

Bill
Owner / Recruiter (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

From a Life Science Recruiter

CATs does a great job posting jobs to various job boards and makes it easy to customize forms and tracking of both candidates and clients.

They have issues when posting certain jobs that should only be posted on our company page and always seem to go out to all of the other job boards even when you get assistance from the CATs help desk - they need to correct this issues it has been an ongoing problem for at least a year or more.

Account Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Better than average product, best in class customer service

Commentaires : Better than other ATS I have used. Since this is a recruiting and staffing tool, making it as simple as possible is a best practice since we need quick access to notes for reference more than any other functionality. It provides this quickly and efficiently.

-Responsive customer service -Idiot-proofed functionality -Mobile experience has 90%+ of the full functionality

-Latest upgrade to Nala was clumsy and left some very obvious bugs in for release

Tom
Director, Recruiting and Resource Operations ()
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés

Fits like a glove

Commentaires : The product is easy to use, cost effective and works for small to mid sized staffing or consulting firms.

Common sense layout - intuitive dashboards - easy to build pipelines. Bulk parsing is excellent as is the email integration.

Reporting is not at the level I need for my reporting requirements. Some basic reports are not easy (if at all) to create.

Mikey
Senior Tech Sourcer (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

Great Software for Your Talent Team

Commentaires : I have used a lot of CRM/ATS programs in my recruiting history and this is one of the better ones. I use it all day, everyday and find it pretty easy to maneuver.

It is user-friendly, the display is great, there is a lot of help built into the software, the search features are strong, sending e-campaigns is easy, customer service gets back to you quickly.

It doesn't have the power to undo some things like recent merges. It also doesn't always tell you when you add an email or phone number to a profile if that matches up to someone else already in there.

Justin
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Everchanging platform with endless capabilities

staff is continually upgrading integrations; database is totally customizable - can search anything - great for a number of users, and autojob posting is great.

Needs better identification and merging of duplicate contacts. Hard to cleanup - also, needs better Nurture auto-email functions. Text integration would make this a slam dunk product as well.

Barb
VP, Partner Recruitment (Canada)
Construction, 201-500 employés

Great system for posting jobs, sourcing candidates & improved candidate experience

Commentaires : I've used CATS in a couple of companies I've been in. I've also used other ATS/Candidate Management Systems. CATS is great for our businesses because we have multiple locations that each manage their own hiring. Many have on-going hiring needs for 4-5 different key positions.

Easy to set up and use. Very user friendly and not over-architected.

I wish things like submitting candidates to a hiring manager could be done in a bulk way vs. one at a time.

Paul
Loan officer/ business development (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

excellent crm platform for the Value

Commentaires : Love the system

easy to use and customize I like the most some capabilities of adding the candidates to the system and be able to send email and schedule meeting with several users

I would like to add text feature to it as well as schedule updates by email , not only on the calensdar

Caren
Recrutement

Great Applicant Tracking Program

I have used CATS since before they started to charge for their product. I find it easy to use and the support excellent. As a recruiter, I want to be able to find candidates easily and have resumes parsed into the system effortlessly.

I would like to have some small additional add ons like being able to add additional colors to the work flow process.. I also would like to be able to send resumes to my clients for review.

Dom
DoD Recruiter (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

I just started using CATS at my new job and Ive gotta say this is one of the best databases EVER

The ease of use and just quality and use of this site. The ability to sort and label my data and candidates easily makes my job so much easier. (DOD CONTRACT RECRUITER)

I really dont have many complaints. My biggest one is probably how the "zipcode" function doesnt work and just reloads your page.

Barb
VP, Partner Recruitment (Canada)

CATS is great! Highly recommend

We use CATS in 2 of our companies. I have used it in other companies too and also tried other ATS vendors. CATS is so easy to use. Open and broadcast jobs, candidate ranking and submission to hiring managers. Easy dashboard to view activity in real time and more. Plus, if I have ever had questions, the support team and my rep are highly responsive.

N/a - exceptional value and pricing. I find it more efficient and easier to use that other ATS systems I have used. Our businesses do high volume recruiting but I have also used it in a different company and found it great for souring and recruiting for specialized positions.

Drew
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

Good System for Smaller Groups

Commentaires : This is a great system for smaller groups who are trying to establish a recruiting system.

What I like most about this system is the ease of use. It's very easy to navigate and easy to learn as a new user.

What I like least about this product is the lack or reporting. The reports aren't very in-depth and there's not much custom-ability.

Kathryn
Business Development Associate (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux

CATS Review

It is customizable and user friendly. We were able to customize the fields for candidate profiles.

It is a bit "clicky" at times. Other than that, it is easy to use and allows you upload candidate CVs and information so you don't have to manually enter the information.

Francois
Deployment Officer ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

CATS helps our organizaiton save hundreds of hours of work!

Commentaires : Great program - limited in some areas (customization)

CATS is a very useful program for streaming our work. Without it, we would likely be unable to keep track of the massive amount of candidates/jobs we handle. Because of this program - we are one of the most successful organizations in our field.

There are a few cons which I have experienced using this program. First, there is no save draft function - so if someone else in our office signs in on one of our accounts which I am using, the information which I have placed into forms without saving is lost. Second, there is no ability to create multiple pages for one candidate. Often we are deploying candidates multiple times a year - but when we want to look back over the year we can only see the most recent work they have done.

Nicole
Recruiter (Canada)
Vente au détail
Source : SoftwareAdvice

CATS is easy to use, but sometimes too simple

It's relatively easy to use and mostly intuitive in its functions. The support and live feedback chat is great. Also good that the filtering system has improved.

When applicants apply to a job order more than once or if I copy applicants over from another job order, the "date candidate was created/entered/last updated" doesn't necessarily change to reflect the most recent date. For example, if you mass select a group of candidates and use the "copy to another job order" function, if the candidate already exists in that job order, their "date candidate was entered" doesn't update, which means I have to remove them from the job order and re-add them to the job order to update the date. Also, lately, there have been a lot of delays and errors when filtering job orders with a large pool of applicants. And filtering is taking longer than usual.